Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"Besides saved my ass and left alot of bodies in her wake that I...managed to feast on." Akuryo replied as he gritted his teeth when she became out of the question before he soon walked away, heading to the main hospital wing of the base. He needed repairs badly, and with worm, they had a real nurse working there to aid their people.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery couldn't help it--he was worried about Bunny. He knew that he shouldn't be, since she was on the other team, but he just couldn't help it! He didn't say anything about it, but he had decided that he was going to stay there, at the outside of the cell and stand guard. He knew that people were at their most vulnerable while asleep, and this woman was beat up enough as it was. He was going to stay there and do his best to try to make sure that nothing else happened to her. Of course, he didn't say anything about this to his teammates--it would be a one-way road to being suspected of treachery if he had mentioned it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

As she left Kraven to the medics, Catherine noticed Akuryo entering the infirmary and approached him.

"Hey there, knife boy~! I hear you like blood..."

She said, her huge syringe in her hand and a huge smile on her face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:42 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

"I consume blood as part of my diet yes...I also eat human limbs from the ones I have killed....so what of it?" He asked her in a sour, and annoyed tone before he bent over, holding the left side of his ribs. "D-Dammit....I'm in need of a repair."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine shrugged as Akuryo spoke

"Oh nothing, I just happen to adore blood as well~!"

She chirped, then called on a medic to help Akuryo.

"First I should take a blood sample, yes..."

She held the medic back and took a sample of Akuryo's blood, smiling then letting the medic take care of him as she stared at the blood joyously.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

After everyone had left, Bravery stayed by Bunny's cell for a while, sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall. Still, as time dragged on, he began to worry that he might not have a lot of time to talk to the woman, especially if he let her sleep. There was no telling when Jade or someone like that would come back down to the cell block. So really...it was now or never. He turned, standing up in front of the cell, then looking around, checking for other people. Nobody else was there. And so, he quietly tried to catch Bunny's attention and wake her up.
"Um...Miss? Miss, can you hear me?" He tapped on the bars a bit, trying to make enough noise to wake her up, but not so much that it would attract attention to them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Bravery, her eyes pirecing and glaring.
"What?" she asked, staying where she was for the most part.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

He recoiled a bit at the glare, but there was no going back now. All he could do was move forward and talk to her.
"Listen, there's no one else around, and I just..." He paused, trying to figure out how to word what he wanted to say. Did he even know what he wanted to say at all? "I'm just...I'm worried that I might be working with the so-called villains that I've been after this whole time I've been here..." He sighed, continuing after a moment. "I'm just worried that I might be working for the wrong side here...the kinda side where, if people are in the cells too long, the Doctor'll probably come, and...well...I just--" He paused again, taking a deep breath to try to compose himself. "I just...can't let someone do that kind of thing to you...no matter what team you're on...what kind of hero would I be if I just sat idly by? I...I want to get you out of here."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny chuckled. She shook her head.
"Unless you have magically aquired the key, which Jade keeps around his neck at all times, there isn't a way to get me out. I'll be fine...but..." she smiled. "It's comforting to know that not every single person here is a nutjob. I'm glad you stayed sane." she said. "Stay that way...I mean...stay more the way you are. And listen..." she looked at him. "Justice is such a broad term...I learned this. What you fight for are your views...not anyone else. I'm a lost cause....Jade's gona do to me what he wants, cause everyone is a nutcase..." she sighed.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:20 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Well...no, I don't have the key. But still..." He scratched his head a bit, adjusting his mask slightly. "But you can't call yourself a lost cause. In any battle against evil, no matter how strong they are, you haven't lost until you're...well...gone. I know that lots of the people here are...well, pretty scary, really...but you've got to keep hope, alright? And...thanks for the nice stuff you said." He gave her a small smile, hoping that that would offer at least some comfort. "You're the first one who hasn't really mocked me or anything like that...and honestly, if you ask me, you seem plenty more sane than I do."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

BunnyMio

"I'm a trained killer...I let rage get to me, and now...after that battle...that war ridden battle...I'm paying for it...with my life." she smiled. "Kid, I understand people like us. We know exactly what we're doing. We're not completely insane. You're not obsessed with blood or killing...you just felt like you were doing the right thing right? And others didn't think it was right, and wanted you to fade into obscurity. With nothing to your name but your criminal record..." she said. "Look...I won't tell you what the right thing is. Cause honestly, the right thing is different for everyone...but...if you want to help me...there is something you can do." this was a long shot...but maybe...just maybe...this misunderstood kid could help her. "...find Elliot...and tell him what happened. Tell him of my capture, and tell him Akuryo joined Worm. Please." she was sort of pleading, but didn't make it obvious. "But...you can't be seen...think you can handle that? If you help me...I'll help you. It's an assassin promise." she smiled.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:35 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery listened closely to what Bunny said, then nodded.
"Elliot...Elliot Payne? The fire guy?" Bravery wracked his brain for knowledge of the Vulture members, and finally came up with something. "Yeah, I can do that...but, do you know where your people went? Because the bunker you guys were in was pretty much totaled during the fighting..." He began speaking in hushed tones, worried that somebody might happen to come down and hear. "I won't tell anyone on Worm--I promise." He held out his hand through the bars of the cell, extending his pinky finger, as if to affirm the promise with a pinky swear. "I promise. And I'll do my best. But...you have to promise not to give up, okay?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 am

BunnyMio

Bunny smiled.
"I don't know where he is. He left before I knew where he went." she said, and pinky swore. "If you can find him...tell him...if not...its alright." she said and sat back. "So...what's with the change of heart suddenly?" she asked.

[/quote][/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo watched as she took his blood sample, the contents being.....dark for most bloods, revealing the amount of poison spread through his body as he was treated by the medic.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

While Mocha heard that she was needed she was busy making food for Chef. "Yes, yes Chef... I got some soup for you, and NO I didn't get into your kitchen and touch anything." Mocha said as she leveled Chef's bed so that he wasn't fully laying down. Didn't want any food spilling on him. "Enjoy yourself..." Mocha said, and frowned that Kraven disappeared from his bed. "Kraven better be prepared to get a tranq dart into his butt... Knowing him he put one of our wheel chairs into a death machine. "Catherine!" she said when she saw her taking out blood. "I see your using your... Method of healing..." she stated as she went up to the blood loving man. "Well... Bloody Knife I will do my best to heal you." Mocha said with her arms crossed before leading the man to a bed where she could operate on him. "First things first... Pain killers I'll give you the strongest we got." Mocha said as she injected him a small dose of the strongest pain medicine they had. "How are you feeling? Do you need more?" she asked after a little while, and noticed that Bravery was gone. He wasn't supposed to go yet.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:47 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery smiled as the pinky swear was completed, the pulled his hand back out of the cell and listened to Bunny talk, then to her question.
"Hm...well..." he thought for a moment about it, then continued speaking. "I guess that it's like...when I got in here, I was dead-set on working for the good guys. And I thought that this team was the good guys, just because they were the ones who wanted to escape. I figured that they'd be the underdogs, you know? And I mean...some of the people on the team are really nice, like Nurse...but then some of them are really just...big jerks. Like the big shark-y guy." He was still making sure that his voice was lowered--didn't want anyone to hear him defacing anyone on their team's reputation. "And I really just didn't realize it until today but...these guys aren't the good guys, are they? I mean...I don't know what good guy would lock a lady up and then do creepy stuff to her." He frowned and sighed. "But then again, I don't know really which team is the good guys...I mean, are there really even good guys? I'm kind of at a loss over what to do here." He glanced around the hallway again, then looked at Bunny once more. "E-Either way, I'd better get going before someone starts wondering where I am. Are you sure you're going to be okay on your own?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Empty Chef Angry

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"I WILL MAKE OWN SOUP!" he yelled, and wanted to get up, but couldn't. He had no choice but to...*shudder* eat Mocha's cooking. He took the soup and started to eat. But...it tasted...good. If this was an anime, there would be a heart floating off Chef and he kept eating.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:04 pm

BunnyMio

"I can't tell you who are the good guys are...but know this...that innocence you are holding onto...don't let it go." she said, and pat the boys shoulder. "Now get out of here before Jade finds you. Hurry. I'll be okay." she went back to her cell.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

When Bravery was talking to Bunny, that was when Jae decided to enter again. "Bravery! What are you doing here speaking with the prisoner when you should be resting. The Nurse won't be very happy with you." Jade said as he placed his hands on Bravery's shoulders, and squeezed them slightly, his eyes shinning. "Unless... Your planning on helping me 'speak' with the prisoner..." Jade said as he leaned in close to Bravery's face, his snake like eyes burning into his. "Well? What's the answer?" Jade asked, not giving Bunny a glance. In his opinion Bravery seemed TOO comfortable with Bunny, and she was acting... Off... This meant trouble. He could feel it in his bones.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:21 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery jumped a bit, startled by Jade's appearance. And those hands on his shoulders--along with those creepy eyes of Jade's--weren't doing anything to make him feel more comfortable.
"I-I was interrogating her, Chief!" he said, trying to make up an alibi quickly, casting his eyes to the ground after speaking. Just looking at the doctor was making him feel uncomfortable. "And...um...n-no...I'm sure that you'll do just fine talking to her by yourself. And you're right--I'll--I'll go sleep now. I'll just head on back to my room and rest."
He was actually intending on just changing his clothes (so not to stand out) and leaving to go try to find that Elliot guy. But it's not like he could tell Jade that. He didn't know if the lie had been convincing--right now he was working harder on trying to ignore how close Jade was to him, and how much of a 'stranger danger' vibe if was giving off.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:26 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo looked at Mocha as she talked, no longer having enough strength to talk for the moment as he weakly lifted his right hand up to show the thumbs up for him being good. But he turned it sideways for her second question about needing more for him not knowing. He then decided to make the motions for a pen and paper so he could have something to write on for the moment.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 8 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Hmmm... Very well... I shall escort you to Mocha." Jade said as he moved away from Bravery. He wasn't intending on doing anything, just to shake the boy up to see if he was up to something, and Jade could tell... He was up to something. "With injuries like yours I don't want you doing anything extreme. Nurse wouldn't be very happy, and if I recall you saying... She needed to make new pants for you?" Jade said suddenly his demeanor changing into something more friendly. He led Bravery back to where Mocha was, and the Nurse turned around to smile at Bravery. "Bravery! There you are... I was worried that you killed yourself after walking out like that to follow Kraven." Mocha said as she gave the Bloody Knife a pen and paper. Jade pushed Bravery over to Mocha, and the nurse caught him as Jade went down to find speak with Bunny again. He did some work on his cane to have an effect that he was certain that she wouldn't like.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery backed up a step after Mocha caught him, then gave her an embarrassed smile.
"Hehe...sorry about that. I won't go running off again. I'm just going to head back to my room and take a nap, alright? I'm feeling really drowsy all of a sudden." Hoping that Mocha wouldn't object, he began heading off towards the exit of the infirmary--and he actually was going to go to his room. So that much at least was true.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade was down in the prison cells, and stared at Bunny. "... So talking with Bravery huh? Was it nice?" Jade asked as he tapped the bars with his cane with a big smile on his face. Then he retracted his cane away, and replaced the smile with a serious face. "Didn't I tell you what would happen if you betrayed me? Do you remember what it was?" the man asked as he stared, not blinking once at Bunny's face. Mocha nodded to Bravery, "Of course... If you feel well enough to go into your room... Actually I may have to change your bandages... I'll come to your room once I'm finished with my other patient." Mocha said as she waited for the black haired man to write what he needed to tell her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:08 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Right!" Bravery smiled at Mocha and nodded. "Don't worry, take all the time you need." And with that, Bravery scurried off to his room.
Once he was in the room, he shut the door, then took off his cape, hanging it up on a hook. The cape, sadly, would just make him too conspicuous in this case. He opened his closet, digging through it to try to find something to wear. He pondered over maybe wearing his suit--but that would be too conspicuous, too. People would wonder why he was so well dressed, if they saw him. So, he picked out a more casual outfit. He changed into the other outfit, laying his other clothes, which had been torn and bloodied at the battle, onto his bed. Soon enough, he was all changed--except for the mask. Nope, that wasn't coming off. No way, no how.
After finishing up preparing to go out, he left his room, closing the door. He snuck off towards the front entrance of the building, making sure to avoid the infirmary, then hastily left the building, hoping that he'd be able to find this Elliot guy before anyone went to check on him.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next