Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari really had no idea how to tell if Kraven was doing alright or not, so she just let Bravery answer Ripper, nodding as he spoke.

"What he said."

She then looked and Bravery and considered this possibility

"That's probable, I mean they've been aggressive lately...the fuckers. Don't they get that we just wanna get out of this shithole?"

She then turned to Mocha and followed her to the quiet room, where she put Kraven down on a bed and leaned against a wall, nodding at Mocha's concerns.

"We better take plenty of firepower there, if we wanna take down whatever took HIM down..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny nodded.
"Got it. Kill Elliot and the guys or hurt Kraven." she said. As she walked by, she heard something about the base being figured out. No, they couldn't figure it out...could they? No, these people were idiots. She smiled and waved, and left the building, heading back to the bunker. "I've got to think of something...I need to tell Jo or Elliot about this..." she made her way back. (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery listened to the others talk about the situation, then glanced down to Kraven and thought for a moment. After little bit, he looked up at Mocha and Gari. "I have an idea. We've seen some of the members of Vulture before, right? Can we...maybe take a look at exactly what type of injuries he got, then guess from that what kind of weapon was used? Obviously, certain people only use certain weapons...so maybe we could make a guess at who did this to him if we could figure out the weapon..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper looked at Mocha,"I trust Bunny, I don't think she'd betray us, she wants out all the same, she wouldn't fuck herself over."He said smirking.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade decided that it was now that was the best moment to attack. "Alright... We got the plans and the transmmitor that Kraven out on one of the Vultures... Time to assemble the army. Boys it's time for war! Who wants in?" Jade yelled before he went to the 'quiet' room. "Listen we got the signal for the vulture base. Mocha stays here along with anyone who wants to give this place extra protection but I want Ripper and Beastie with me along with Hannibal." Jade yelled and MOcha nodded her head. Jade assembled his followers, around moved them out. He wanted Vulture dead, and now that they knew where they were... It was time to lay waste to them.

*Exit with army*

[/color][/size]

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery listened to Jade's announcement, then thought for a moment. Should he go?
Of course! A warrior of justice could never abandon his duty!

"Duty calls!" he announced, making a determined face before unzipping his hoodie a bit to make sure that he had his bullet-proof vest on under there. Was it there...? Yes! It was, excellent! He wouldn't have to go change like last time and show up late and try to make a dramatic entrance. This time, he could make a dramatic entrance at the proper time! Wonderful!
Excited to help dish out justice along with the rest of his team, he zipped his hoodie back up and trotted along after the rest of the troops, off to help with the battle against the supervillains of malevolent evil! Or S.M.E. for short. It could be pronounced "smeh." But he didn't like that name much--he figured that he would need to think of a new one once he got back...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari looked excited as Jade called on her to help with the attack. She grinned and ran to her room to get her weapons.

"Finally we can end those Vultures..."

She muttered to herself excitedly, getting a large hammer, a few knives that she hid in her boots, and a revolver before heading out after Jade and the others.

"Come on, Rip!"

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef heard Jade was attacking the Vultures.
"The stock is the heart of all cuisine..." he said. Chef lumbered out of the palace, and toward the base. "I hate Vultures..." he said, as he walked. (exit)

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper grinned as he grabbed his good claws and left the palace.
(EXIT)
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Mocha sighed as she watched over Kraven, making sure not to leave his side. Jade needed her, she could feel it, and he looked over at the sniper rifle near her. He probably needed a distance attacker like herself since they were going into unknown territory. "Kraven... You awake?" Mocha asked as she adjusted his IV that was giving him blood. She looked at his bandaged form, Jade was probably very happy seeing what was under Kraven's habit, but she didn't care as much. She wondered if he would be hungry once he woke up, and in thought she rubbed her own tranq gun. She just hoped that Catherine didn't come around, or anyone else for that matter.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven slowly opened his eyes "Urgh... son of a bitch..." he muttered, as he saw Mocha, he seemed to jump lightly "I mean...! Death...!" he then coughed after his attempt to yell DEATH. Kraven lowered his brows as he looked at Mocha "Ah... so Jade fixed me up... eh?" he grumbled, he looked up at Mocha, another one of Jade's followers. Kraven didn't think much of them, just like Jade, he had threatened to kill this one in particular. And though he had never actually done it, he was sure she still remembered the death threats "They went to the bunker without me... those mother fuckers..." he muttered "I mean... Death...!" he then started to cough some more. He tried to get up to grab Mocha to interrogate her, but he was too weak to do it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Mocha Deren

"Glad to see that your awake Kraven. And yes Jade fixed you up. Don't move around too much." Mocha said and just lightly smacked away the hand that wanted to grab her. "I said rest... You lost a lot of blood Kraven, and Jade went off to the Vultures hideout to fight before it was too late." Mocha said as she took out a clip board. "Tell me... How are you feeling? Are you still in any pain? Do you want aspirin?" Mocha asked ready to give a does to Kraven if need be. She put a hand on Kraven's chest and lightly put him back down. "Are you thirsty?" she asked with a slightly amused look as she took her hand back.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grimaced when Mocha told him to stay down "Don't tell me what to do..." he muttered with a cough. His grimace intensified when she smacked away his hand "Grrr...." he was also very angry that they went without him, he could have totally gone on a wheelchair and KILL SOME CLOWNS. But sadly he could not, because he had a nurse, nonetheless Kraven had an unquenchable thirst for killing other people. Kraven raised an eyebrow when the nurse started asking so many questions "I... don't... need... anything!" he tried to yell as he tried to get up once again after Mocha had just stopped him before.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:27 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal entered and watched Mocha carefully, carefully looking at her little twitches. It seemed he was not joining the battle. It was strange for man like him not to join the fray of wars. He stood closer to her, his daunting jaws opening to speak "You wish to fight out there too, with the Doctor." His abysmal eyes leering towards Kraven "Yet he in his condition is rather important too, I see." waltzing over to stare at the sleeping Kraven he pulled pulled a radio out from his military cargos. As he began to talk his a hush to, his bilingual ability came over him. "Agreed, Sending a team now." The radio called back.

"I have requested a medical team. There will be casualties that are being brought here. I know the good Doctor rather have you than me at his side, I find it strange a man like him doesn't change you out. His....kindness seems....well, nonexistent. Yet he keeps you. I feel like trust like that is best served worth on the battlefield. I understand if you say no to this offer but, could you really sit here looking after a man who has done nothing for you or to go to a man who has given you purpose, who might be in need of you, to sit alone by strangers on a battlefield filled with nothing but monsters?" Hannibal's eyes seemed more human, human curiosity, He leaned on a wall with arms crossed.
"Would you live with yourself if he died on that battlefield, without you..After he has given you this.?" Hannibal's curiosity grew larger, it was hard to tell what his motive was. Though he did wanted to see what her answer was, to sit here in a room filled with strangers, or go to a battlefield with the Doctor.

He looked at the struggling Kraven, "You're really are just fool.." He scoffed at Kraven's anger filled spasms

━━━━━┛
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Mocha Deren

"Kraven..." Mocha said as she pushed the man down again, and held him with one hand. It was very light before she went to get a needle. "This will help with pain... It's a small dose." Mocha said as she took Kraven's arm and gave him the pain killer. "If your good and well rested I may take you out in a wheelchair to help." Mocha said with a friendly smile as she took the needle out. She was very quick, and the needle was on a pinch. "Let's try this again... How are you?" she asked before she looked over at Hannibal. "... I doubt that actually. Yes Jade needs me, but I don't trust anyone with my patient, and he knows that I'm needed here. Plus... I think he would need you more. Jade is the only one there really thinking about things, and he usually needs a second opinion." Mocha said, and thought about the rest. "Jade won't die... He's not destined to yet..." Mocha responded, "And I don't care what Kraven has given me, as a nurse I take care of people regardless of who they are. It's the code." she said standing form next to Kraven.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven's eyes widened as he was injected with the needle "What witchcraft is this!?" he yelled, glaring at the 'witch'. When he noticed Hannibel, the man suddenly smiled "Heh... Haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious..." he seemed quite delirious, or something. Kraven looked back to Mocha, glaring at her "You-!" he was interrupted by more coughing "Harlot! Bring me to my wheelchair! We ride to the battlefield!" he muttered loudly as he tried to get up again, most likely being followed by being pushed down again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

Hannibal chuckled "I'm no onlooker, yes. Jade has the not so organized members, well, organized" He looked toward the ceiling. Closing his eyes he responded to her further " It goes with the term 'Never stick your hand in someone else's pot'. The man has it under control. If I do I just may end up fighting with him." Hannibal laughed a bit, it was a casual one "I won't be the first to admit that most of the leaders here butt heads so much that we should be brain dead by now. I don't co-lead, I just lead." He raised an eyebrow towards Mocha. Hannibal tug on Kraven's cheek, tugging him back to his chair
"This one would have been better off not getting ripped apart as he is now." He watched the fanatic raise hell with words in his sordid state. "The man is a nutcase, but a nutcase who knows his place. He's not going to get better with his insanity opening wounds, Kraven is not going to make it to the battle. He'll miss out. Kraven may look like this, but he's just the lucky one...He fought against TWO of their men. Jade is fighting against ALL of them."

"I'm being generous here, don't take offer or do. It will be still there for your thoughts." Hannibal patted her head "Empires fall. Fates change with the winds. Destinies change in the fires of war. Hopes die with their people. Haunting fear turns to predictions proven right. Anything that could go wrong, could and will go wrong. I implore you to remember that." He walked away enjoying Kraven's rants. The medical team's leader, an Asian man, entered the room
"I could send them off or you could wallow here, saying to yourself that 'Destiny preserves Jade' covering up your uncertainties or you could take the better offer, the one where you can be sure and happy with him than using some blatant lie as insurance." Hannibal awaited her answer.
The medical team seemed to bring very modern equipment, the perks of outside sources. Hannibal gave her the ultimatum. It was her choice to take it

━━━━━┛
[/quote]
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine walked gracefully into the room, pushing the rest of the medical team out of the way then eyeing Kraven almost hungrily.

"Oh hello there, Father~! Now what is it that happened to you, may I ask?"

She didn't care that he had mostly been treated already and obviously wanted to leave already, as he and Hannibal had suggested.

"You both need to calm yourselves down, boys~! We've still got to do a little work on Father Death before he can leave."

She winked at Hannibal flirtatiously then turned back to Kraven, a large syringe in her hand. Hiding under the pink hair that concealed the back of her neck was a pink lizard, who peeked its head out and eyed Hannibal curiously.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Mocha Deren

"No, and it's called pain killer." Mocha said to Kraven as she lightly pushed him down again. "When your stable again then I will let you go, but your not. You've been coughing, I have to see if there's an infection somewhere, and I have to keep you as healthy as possible. Jade can handle it, but you in your condition will just be a hinder the others. Do you understand? Or do I have to get Catherine in here? You remember Catherine right?" Mocha asked surely he remembered that blood crazed nurse that was with Jade in the beginning? Well... Mocha joined Jade after she entered No Man's Land, but Catherine was there before her. She looked over at Hannibal, turning around to face him completely as he patted her on the head. "Hannibal... I know when Jade dies. I've seen it, and I know when he dies... I know what Jade will do before he does it. I know what will happen if I leave Kraven here. He will live a long time... He's been living a VERY long time... And what exactly are you- Catherine?" Mocha said as she looked over at the pink female, and her lizard amor. "Listen Catherine... He does not need a blood sample. He actually needs to recover from blood loss." Mocha said as she pushed the needle away and patted the woman on the shoulder.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven suddenly tried to jolt up again, shooting a glare to Hannibel "AYE! WRONG! I fought three of them... not two..." he corrected the shark, Ivy, Ryder, and Lily, both were officers and topshots in Vulture Team. Kraven laid back down on his own, but his fists were still clenched, how he wished he could kill this man. But for now he could not, he had to bide his time, but he knew it would come sooner than later. Then a new nurse walked in, Jade had a knack for picking the absolute worst people for his minion, if Kraven had a nurse it would be a KILLER NURSE, who KILLED PEOPLE, and stuff. Kraven shot a glare to Catherine "I have no idea who she is... perhaps because right now all I see is some cattle that needs to be slaughtered..." he muttered in his usual creepy tone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 5 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine smiled sweetly at Mocha, but shook her head.

"Oh silly girl! They ALWAYS need a blood sample!"

She sang, then batted her eyelashes at Kraven.

"Oh Father, I would be offended if your voice weren't so sexy~! Because of that, I'll let you keep enough blood to stay alive, that sound good?"

Before Mocha could so anything about it, Catherine stuck the needle in Kraven's arm and took a blood sample, though it wasn't as large as the samples she had collected from other patients. The lizard, Amor, climbed off of Catherine neck and scurried up Hannibal's leg and arm, ending up on his shoulder, still looking at the man with curious reptilian eyes.

"Oh, don't mind Amor, Mr Hannibal, she just thinks you're as handsome as I do~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Mocha Deren

"CATHERINE!" Mocha said seeing Kraven's face getting pale from the amount of blood being sucked out. Though it wasn't as large Kraven was only getting this blood back only that have it being taken out again by Catherine! With as much power in her as she could she pulled Catherine away along with her needle. "Jade... Needs you... He's fighting... And needs... A GOOD nurse. And a lot of men might be there too! Just don't forget to take a gun." Mocha said trying to be calm. But then she remembered that Catherine might not know where the base was... Crap! "Before you ask... This is Catherine... Jade's first nurse... Mind explaining what Jade uses you for?" Mocha said as if to introduce the other nurse.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal looked at Kraven "What are you going to, I bet finally found your pair somewhere" He tousled Kraven's hood.  He stared at Mocha with cold eyes. His men looked at him. "Leave, my men. Find Lucius, now!" Hannibal looked at the skimpy. He didn't take kind to many women hitting on him, regardless if it didn't matter what side of road he drove on. He only cared for the person's inner will, sex was meaningless beyond it. Illegitimate children were so hard to care of anyway, some are just too needy.

Hannibal smirked and laughed in a mocking tone at Catherine, "If you want to go further with this little flirting, I think you and I have two different terms of 'Eating out'~!" He laughed his jaws stretch abnormally. He looked around "Jade sure has his fair share in willing women." He sneered, the lizard had gotten too close for comfort. He snapped at the beast scaring it, he felt like that would do the trick so he threw it on the crazy nun just to be sure

━━━━━┛
[/quote]
[/quote][/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven turned extremely pale when Catherine took his blood, though the man himself didn't seem to notice it or feel any worse, probably because he was already too energetic. The man grimaced at Hannibel "Again with the shark puns!?" he really didn't like puns, they were number four on his list of reasons to kill people. Kraven had killed at least forty two people because of puns. Then Mocha sort of introduced Catherine "Ah! I like her better than you already! A taste for blood!? Does this taste scale to killing people!?" he asked, trying to pass the time, Kraven figured if he waited a few moments his wounds would be healed so he could fight! Of course this was bullshit, but Kraven didn't know any better right now.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine grinned at Mocha

"Jade thinks I'm a good nun? Oh yay!! Of course I'll help!"

She said, then took one of Kraven's biggest guns without really asking, it's not like he could do much about it, right? She smirked at Hannibal

"Oh, as long as you don't mind losing some blood, we're all good, sugar~"

She then saw what he did to Amor, the lizard, and seemed outraged.

"My baby!"

She ran to where he had thrown the lizard and picked it up, stroking it then resting it on top of her head, where it made happy lizard noises and stayed put. She then smiled at Kraven, nodding at Mocha as she asked her to explain what she did for Jade.

"Oh I help him have fun with his patients, though I sometimes mess up and take too much blood...Oh well!"

When asked if her taste for blood scale to killing people, she nodded vigorously, winking at Kraven.

"What's the fun of keeping them alive, Father~? They all look so much more scrumptious once I've got their blood in my syringe~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next