Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo was quick to write down one thing, it soon asked Mocha, 'Do you any cures for the poison that was used on the last fight between Vulture and Worm?' He soon fell to his side on the bed, panting heavily as the poison was getting even worse now.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha read the note and smiled, nodding her head at the man before taking out another needle and looked in a medical box. She took out the antidote and got the needle ready. She tied a band around Akuryo's arm and tapped it to get the other vein to show. Then as quick as a slap in the face she inserted the needle, gave him the antidote, and then took it out, covering the little hole with a band-aid. "You'll be fine in a little while... Now let me take care of the rest." Mocha said as she went to work on the man, and left him bandaged and ready to go. "Just sleep for now... I'll send Catherine to feed you." Mocha said as she went to find Bravery in his room.

"Bravery? Are you in there?" Mocha asked as she knocked on the door. "I got your meal for you? Are you decent?" Mocha asked, and when she didn't get an answer she frowned. She opened the door just a crack and dropped the tray. He was gone. "aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Mocha screamed as she ran down the stairs, her footsteps echoing throughout the building along with her scream of rage, until they heard it fade outside.

*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven stayed in his wheelchair staying content for a whole of twelve seconds before the man got fed up with all of this bullshit "What is this shit!? THAT Vampire joining up!? And to think my respect for the integrity of you people could get any lower!" the man ranted, he had no time for any of this. The nun began to rev up his wheelchair until he zoomed forward kicking Catherine in the back "You there! Kraven wishes to terrorize someone! You must bring me out into the city to spread DEATH!" he ranted to her, since he really couldn't get out of this building on his own anyways in a wheelchair. The man looked at her with a stubborn grimace "The world will FEAR MEEE!! Now bring me outside... please...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo was practically stabbed in the arm but was given the antidote for the poison as he closed his eyes to rest for now as she worked on him till she was done. Soon she left him alone for Catherine to come back with Blood Packets.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine brought Akuryo the blood packets then glared at Kraven as he kicked her, but as soon as she heard him, the glare was gone and she was smiling again.

"Ok then, Father, just because your voice is so awesome when you say that~"

She patted Akuryo on the head then wheeled Kraven out of the palace.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo woke up for a moment before grabbing the blood packets and downing them as quickly as possible before someone came in to be the next asshat to him. When he was done, he took a deep breath and sighed softly as he looked around inside the medical area. There were alot of patients, most of them covered by the fact they were killed as Akuryo chuckled darkly before holding the left side of his ribs.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper walked back upstairs and saw Akuryo,"Well then...another cannibal...great."He said rolling his eyes as he carefully sat across from him.

Last edited by Inspector Lestrade on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 pm

The pained Knife

"Stuff....it....." Akuryo told him weakly as he watched the ceiling, technically doing what the doctor had ordered for the moment.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"The kid was asking where Vulture was, but I don't know where they are. He asked me what kind of tactics we really used, and I told him to fuck off. You're little kid was annoying." she said, staying sat down. "I'm not moving, you know. And I don't like that look your giving me. So, if you would please kindly?" she asked, and rolled her eyes.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade gave Bunny a blank look and then a smile. Then he heard Mocha scream at the top her lungs about Bravery, honestly that woman could scream and he should now. They were colleagues with benefits you know, though he made sure he was protected. Didn't want to be a repeat like seven years ago with Catherine. He had that reminder everyday on the top floor. He looked up, and sighed. IT was one of the reasons he was so determined to get out of here. To find a good place for her... He shoved HER out of his mind and turned to look at Bunny, giving her a smile. "Well..." he said and with a quick movement went to jab her with his cane, VERY HARD. "No. Careful what you say to me now. Anymore smart talk and... I may have to take away privileges... Oh wait! You don't have any! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!" his cackle rang throughout the prison, before stopping suddenly.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny grunted at the jab, and then moved back. She didn't say anything, but gave the biggest glare she could. She hated this man...a lot. She was going to make his life hell when she could. She hoped Bravery got the message...at least he knew...she was gonna be okay...or die trying.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade admired the glare that she was giving him and opened the cell door of the gross looking prison that he moved her too after the x-rays were complete. The cell was dirt with a sink that didn't work. It was pretty much the old bathrooms for the office in which the plumbing stopped working and they replaced the doors with bars. "This will not be pleasant I can assure... Any final words before we begin?" Jade asked his cane at the ready to smack Bunny before he decides to hurt her in more ways then one.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 am

BunnyMio

"You make me give facial and I'll bite your dick off." she said, growling at him. This wasn't going to be easy...the least she could do was make this not at all enjoyable. That's what she was gonna do.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 am

Jade Fentom

"You don't get to make the choices here. That's the point of rape or do I need to give you a lesson in the term?" Jade asked before he took off his coat. The moment that happened would have been a blur of countless hours, and laughing. It was then that the rumors of the Good Doctors privates were true, and that she should be horrified... And guess what...

*TIME SKIP! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT TIME SKIP!*

He did give Bunny a facial when it was over. For the worst sex ever reward. Honestly the man pulled her hair, put needles in her skin, shoved his fist in places where they're shouldn't have gone, ripped open her skin, and involved Barney the purple dinosaur. You don't want to know. Bunny was a hot bloody mess now, and with that Jade zipped up his pants and put his jacket back on. "Now that that's over with... Care for another sport before dying?" Jade asked as he grabbed her hair, holding it tight, and dragging her up the steps.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari finally woke up after quite some time resting. She looked up from her bed in the infirmary and tried to figure out if there was anything important that she had missed.

"Um...hello...? Did I miss something?"

She scratched her head and tried to get up, then remembered the leg thing and cringed...But she had had enough of this bed, so she just got the nearest walking stick thing and walked around a bit, looking for someone to talk to.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:25 am

BunnyMio

"That...was...fucking terrible." she said, panting. She made it terrible. It didn't feel good, and she knew it. The fact that she was conscious was enough for her to really have satisfaction. She growled after her hair was pulled. "Hey, watch the fucking hair!" she yelled and grabbed the sheets off her bed, and thankfully, all her affects. She held the sheet around her body, and was clipping her guns and the what to her body. She wanted to at least cover herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:37 am

Jade Fentom

"In the words of Mocha... Well duh. It's rape. It's not supposed to be good for you." Jade said as he continued the drag her up the stairs, and went passed Gari's room, giving her an odd scene of the man dragging Bunny Mio with just a sheet around her, bloody and covered with other stuff. "Oh hello Gari. Sleep well? That's nice... Hmmm... Kraven seems to be missing along with Catherine..." Jade thought for a moment before he clicked something together. What if they were being idiots with one another and went after the Vultures? Where was Mocha? He had to find her. "Do you know where Mocha is?" he asked as he intentionally dropped Bunny's head and pot his foot on her hair like she was just a floor mat.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke had just finished getting supplies from the market, and after setting them up in his room and straightening his hat a bit in the mirror, he headed out of his room and wandered around the base looking for someone to talk to. As he came near the infirmary, he eventually came upon Gari. He gave her a gentle smile, then spoke,
"Oh, hello there. Are you feeling any better? I heard that there was a large battle and a lot were injured, and you just came out of the infirmary, so..."
Soon enough, Jade came along, and Rourke gave him a friendly salute, but frowned a bit when he saw Bunny and the state that she was in.
"Did you...capture someone...? And--no, I'm not sure where Nurse is. I saw her running out the door while I was coming back in, though..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:50 am

BunnyMio

"ARGH! Stop with the fucking hair!" she yelled at him. "God damn it, what if I pulled your shit little ponytail?" she yelled him him.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:53 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo could hear some noises nearby before he sighed and got up from the bed, holding his left side as he got out of the nurse's office and went down the stairs to see Jade and Bunny on the stairs. He sighed as he saw the damage done to Bunny's body, thanks to the man known as Jade Fentom. He winced from the sudden pain in his chest before he walked down and joined Jade and Bunny, "I guess that was the reason why she was out of question?"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari just shrugged as she saw Jade dragging Bunny, she knew what to expect from the man by now, at least Bunny was alive.

"Oh hey Jade, I'm recovering, Mocha took good care of me, but I didn't see her after she moved on to another patient."

She offered a small smile and sorta waved at Bunny. Then she heard Rourke and turned to face him.

"Hi Rourke, like I was saying, I just need to...you know...not burn my legs anymore...then I'll be good."

She smiled again and sort of leaned against the wall so she didn't put too much weight on her legs.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:04 am

Jade Fentom

"Oh... I see..." Jade said as he nodded to Rourke, and looked concerned. Why would Mocha leave her post? She never left unless I patient left, and she was taking them back. However she was gone too long, and Jade was starting to get one of those... What did Mocha call them again? Oh yes... Panic attacks... His breathing started to become rapid as he quickly dragged Bunny up, and up until he was sure that the woman was well bruises. He then threw her on the concrete floor of the roof. While going up there there was a faint noise, a voice, a very little voice, calling in one of the rooms. 'Daddy?' was that what it said? He didn't remember. He looked horrible, not because of the climb, but from the thoughts swirling in his mind. He needed people who were actually smart! He couldn't take much more of this stress, all he wants is to get out. Whatever Bunny was saying to him was going over his head, he just stared at her, with a vacant expression on his face. In fact... This music went with it at how close he was on the edge... Or perhaps he already fell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3XVVUgweIk

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:11 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 9 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke watched Jade leave again with Bunny, slightly frowning as he wondered what was wrong with the Doctor. Jade didn't usually seem this on edge--usually he seemed more in control, but either way--Rourke figured that Jade would figure out some way to solve it himself.
"Your legs got burned?" he asked, turning to look at Gari. "Wow...that must've been horrible. Are you sure that you're alright to be up on your feet yet? Do you want me to get you a wheelchair?" He frowned in concern as he looked at Gari, actually worried about her welfare.
A moment or so later, he noticed Akuryo, nodding to him in greeting before looking at Gari again worriedly.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:12 am

BunnyMio

Bunny yelled in pain when she was thrown on the ground.
"Ah fuck!" she said, getting to her feet. "So...what the fuck now huh? Why am I up here, so I can't escape? Well guess what asshole! That won't stop me!" she was barely on the line of unconsciousness. She was so tired, hungry, and now in pain, but her mind wouldn't let her pass out. Not until she was back in Vulture hands. "What now Jade? You think I'm scared of you!? You think I'm gonna lay down and be your dog? Well FUCK OFF!" she screamed...in the direction of the city. She was hopefully getting her voice out. "FUCK OFF TO HELL JADE! YA HEAR ME!" she yelled again, until coughing took over and she couldn't speak further.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo followed after Bunny and Jade, seeing how he was having a small panic attack, he was wondering, the fuck was going on. As he followed, he still had that butterfly knife in his hand, keeping a tight grip on it as he sat down near the entrance of the rooftops, watching Jade as Bunny went off on him before she began to cough.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next