Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari nodded at Rourke, not seeing Jade since she had decided to leave the infirmary for a while.

"Right right, so you think you're ready for the next big fight?"

She asked Rourke, figuring that he'd want to participate next time.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

"Hm...I can only hope that I am," he replied to Gari. "I mean, I want to help, but...there are certain difficulties which might end up with me hurting our cause instead of helping it, in the heat of battle...and they're really difficulties that I wish I could just solve, but I still haven't gotten anywhere with that." He sighed, looking a bit troubled as he sat there on the arm of the couch.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine nodded, it figured that was it with Kraven, since she had never been interested in psychology, she didn't attempt to probe any further. When he spoke of the reasons for killing Vulture, she looked interested...she had never stopped to consider WHY Worm and Vulture hated each other so much...

"I thought EVERYONE wanted to do it for the pleasure of killing them..."

She commented, then heard of Kraven's plans and grinned, rubbing her hands together.

"That sounds perfect~! Can I help? And will you yell philosophical stuff the whole way through?"

She asked, since apparently Kraven's speeches were philosophical to her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven took note of Catherine's reaction, perfect "Of course! Why wouldn't you be there to help?" he responded rather eagerly "What I speak of is the true enlightened path of the killer... men like Hannibal are the ultimate fools... they always have an excuse for their actions... that is what makes him a weak man... he would be so much more effective if he recognized his real nature as a killer." he spoke, obviously scheming "That is why I am in Conqueror Worm... in the end, their motives and philosophy come down to one thing... survival of the fittest." he explained to her, it was rather well known that Kraven tried to kill Hannibal many times in the past, and that he looked down on most of Conqueror Worm, Kraven killed for one reason: Because that was the way the world worked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari looked confused as Rourke spoke.

"Complications? Are you sick or something?"

She sounded worried, if he was sick he shouldn't be fighting, and she couldn't think of any other "complication" he could have.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Well...I am a bit sick, I guess you could say...but not in the usual way," he replied to her question. He had made it a point not to make his little issue public with the general public of Worm. He hadn't wanted to be associated with that nasty other side of his...but now that the next big battle was coming, there really wasn't much that he could do to avoid it anymore. "I just...have a bit of an...attitude problem."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Alright, alright, enough of this depressing shit, I'm gonna go out and grab a few beers."He said as he got up, however his injured leg gave out and sent him sprawling on the the ground,"Fuck...fuck...the hell was..."He paused and rubbed his leg,"No...no no no....I can't feel my leg..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Crap--!" Rourke stood up as soon as he heard Ripper say that the man couldn't feel his leg. "Don't move, I'm going to go get a medic." He turned, sprinting out of the room and heading to the infirmary.
Once he had gotten to the infirmary, he came to a stop inside the door and said with an abrupt sense of urgency,

"Nurse! Quick, come with me--Ripper fell over, and now he can't feel his leg, it's not responding at all!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

"That idiot!" Mocha yelled as she ran over to where Ripper was. "Who said that you can move!?" Mocha yelled as she kneeled where Ripper was, looking at the injury. Luckily Jade was in the room, and looking at the leg as well. "Well... This could pose a problem... So you can't feel it? Even if I do this?" Jade asked as he grasped the leg and lightly squeezed it.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke returned to the room as well, going back to Gari's side as he watched the situation so not to get in Mocha and Jade's way while they worked.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Sorry...it was just fine an hour ago."He said looking at Mocha,"No...nothing..."He said, a genuine look of despair on his face.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine frowned as Kraven mentioned Hannibal

"I never knew he did that! That is a major turn-off...trying to rationalize actions...who does that?!"

She sounded genuinely upset, but the thought of getting to kill more people with Kraven got her excited again. When he explained why he was in Conqueror Worm, she nudged him and asked

"Could you say it in the sexy voice~?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"Nurse Mocha...." Akuryo said as he was still technically in the same Sick Bay area. "Am I allowed to move yet?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shook his head, Hannibal, the poor misguided soul. Kraven would enjoy taking his life, but he had to bide his own time. Kraven tilted his head to the side when Catherine asked to say it in his 'sexy voice' "What?" he asked in a completely confused expression. Kraven had no idea what she was talking about "I'M TALKING ABOUT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST GIRL! STOP FOOLING AROUND!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Kraven was evidently was a very very loud man. He looked out the window for a moment, it seemed to empty in the city, Kraven missed when he could just walk outside and there were plenty of people to shoot in the face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari was about to question Rourke further, but then Ripper got up and she figured she might as well go with him, since her legs seemed to be getting better. That's when this not feeling his legs situation came up, and she tried to help as much as possible, grabbing him so he wouldn't fall.

"Oh what the fuck?!"

She stood by Rourke as Mocha worked on Ripper, looking very worried about him.

"He's gonna be fine right? Able to use his leg and shit?"

She asked, wondering what he could have possibly done to suddenly trigger this paralysis.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine's shift had ended, and she really wasn't the best person to give any medical advice, so when Akuryo asked for nurse MOCHA, she was relieved and just ignored the question altogether. Then Kraven spoke and she giggled.

"Oh nothing, Father, I was just being silly~"

She said, putting a hand on his shoulder

"So how long would you expect to wait before this next battle, Father?"

She asked, her eyes glittering in anticipation of the bloodshed.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned at Catherine "You know... we have to obey this rule in Highend... what was it...? Right, no fighting...." the man's grin grew, that could only mean one thing "Why wait nurse? Why not speed up the hostility a bit?" he asked as he began to walk, expecting Catherine to follow. The man began to walk down to the first floor as he spoke to Catherine "I say we go there... and have some fun... of course, no violence... I say..." the man's grin grew even more "We get Vulture Team kicked out of Highend... then they'll have no choice but to start a conflict to get a new base. What do you say nurse?" he asked with a sadistic grin on his face, it was obvious to see he was going to start something, something horrible. Kraven walked out of the building, eager to get his plans into motion "I promise it will be fun..."
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine clapped her hands and nodded.

"Let's go~!"

She then followed Kraven out.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"I would certainly hope so..." Rourke murmured worriedly. "Losing one's leg is just...a horrible thing...I can't even imagine..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

A doctor walked in, and saw a few nurses running around, plus a few different characters. He rolled his eyes.
"I would like a room prepared." he said, and soon, it was done. This was it. Chef was having the surgery to have his spine repaired. He was in surgery for a long while. But the thing was, he was gonna be able to walk...cook...everything. Right now, he was not to be disturbed.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Mocha went over to Akuryo to see if he was alright. "Hmmm... Does it hurt still? If so don't move, I need to see how your ribs are doing while Jade figures some things out with Ripper. Jade had a frown on his face as he tightened his grip. "Still nothing?" Jade said as he got up. "There's no telling what his fate is yet... But I think he damaged his nerves in his legs, or... What WERE your injuries in the battle?" Jade asked suddenly getting interested. Maybe those events wil reveal what happened to Ripper.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"A few gunshots is all, few burns on my face, that's it."He said,"Yeah...nothing...can;t feel a damn thing and I can barely move it."He said.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari frowned and poked Ripper's leg, knowing she probably wouldn't get a reaction, but still hoping...

"You can fix him, can't you, Jade? You know how to do this stuff....I mean if you can get someone to fix a dude's SPINE, you can help Victor, right?"

She looked at Jade expectantly, hopefully.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard Mocha and twisted his body to the right before moving it to the left. "It doesn't hurt to move." He told Mocha as he sat up and soon said, "Where's the bathroom?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 am

Mocha Deren

"Well that's good to hear... I'll help you to the bathroom." Mocha said as she helped Akuryoup and showed him where the bathroom was. It wasn't far from the infirmary. It was built like that on this floor since no one wanted to stray far from the place. Jade looked down at Ripper, and picked him up with ease. For such a thin guy, he was pretty strong. "I think I can help him... But I need to run a few tests... Maybe the surgery did some damage..." Jade said the last part to himself as he took Ripper to another room to find out what's wrong. "He'll be better... No worries." he said as he went to run a few tests.

(Hey Lestrade think you can state what Jade finds in your post since I have no idea what you want Jade to find.)

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next