Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven watched them all gather, yes, flock, flock for battle. Kraven enjoyed battle, not only to kill his own prey but because he always like to predict which of his allies would make it back, which was the strongest and which were mere cannon fodder. Kraven then yelled out "Alright! Krieg Forces will move out to The Crater! If we take that area first Vulture Team won't be able to take cover in the craters!" he yelled, yeah, it was time for the Krieg forces and Buddi to move out. Kraven then turned to Jade "And Jade... it's your turn."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade turned around to Kraven when he addressed him. "Thank you Kraven... As for Kraven and I, we will be heading from Baker Street. Yes my comrades! The very same Baker Street that we all know, and are well acquainted with."

"... Sherlock Holmes house!?" yelled a random worm guy and everyone looked at him, and Jade's smile disappeared.

"Yes... Sherlock Fucking Holmes home is so important in this battle..."

"... Really?"

"NO!" Everyone yelled at the guy and he shrunk away as people insulted him. Jade adjusted himself as the guy was bonked in the head. There was THAT tension lost. "If we are able to take Baker Street then we have a bigger advantage of crushing Worm, and have even more connections then we did before with Black Dragon and The Family! Thus taking one step closer towards our goal in unifying No Man's Land! Use the buildings for advantage on height, and be careful... I have no doubt they'll be sending their best so I want everyone else that isn't with Hanibal's army in this fight and to step up their killing sprees! Is our motivation clear?!" Jade shouted and everyone cheered, their hardest. "Anything you would like to add?" Jade said to Kraven, because they were going to move out. All he needed was to give the order and they'll be off. Mocha took a deep breath, she knew that they would be moving out soon.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:04 am

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal laughed at Buddi's remark. It seems more cannon-fodder was in good taste after all.
The Sharkman looked at Buddi and gave a warm smile, like an aura of light basked and sat on his head. It was a warming sight. The bright man looked to Buddi and spoke "This is a machine, you are a cog, a gear, work with the machine and you'll be fine. Just. Don't. Fuck. Us. I don't like to be fucked, so try not to. I'm am one man that I can be very very mad when displeased, but I can make this battle as bloody and gorey as you want if you. Just. Don't. Fuck. Me." Hannibal ended as Lucius looked at his strange master.

"Kraven is correct, we'll move to the crater. I want nothing to remain, the ash will fade to oblivion. You are my men and women on the front lines. You are not soldiers tonight. You are WARRIORS. GODS OF THE BLOODSHED YOU WILL SOON CREATE!" Hannibal began his speech.
"They are the enemy! WE. THE STRONG. THE UNCONQUERABLE. THE ULTIMATE. Have deemed them UNWORTHY of lives, UNWORTHY to breathe even the most putrid of airs! Vermin! Lesser humans, apes! Spineless invertebrates which have lived out their meager and meek lives hiding under foot and filth! No Fear! No Mercy! No one left in our path! Not even the ash of their bones on which we reign the brimstone of our wrath and superiority! We are not Soldiers! No! We are Warriors! May even God tremble in our wake! WE ARE KRIEG!"

A loud thunderous roar split the ears of all. The Krieg forces began to salute their leader. Such loyalty, without even a religious cult he still commanded them. He knew each individual country under his sway had many views many ideologies with varying multitudes of nationalism, but even in the darkest time Hannibal incited their blood to a boil, commanded their fragile civilian wills to become iron and steel warriors clad in gore and flesh....

His forces began to move out towards the Crater, a Helicopter flew over head...a few trucks too...armored. Lucius followed. Hannibal looked at Buddi "You are apart of this as well, you're a warrior. Not an insane convict. In this fight I am search for pride and sense. Nothing is truer than man enjoying his most base and bloody actions. Enlightenment by Blood."

-Exit Hannibal-

A shadowy figure walked forth from a window to glance at the scenes only to fall back into the shadows of a window pane..

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Having overheard Hannibal's empassioned speech, Rourke shook his head and sighed as the Krieg troops began to leave. He was glad that he was in Jade and Kraven's team for the battle. He couldn't condone considering enemies as 'less than human'. They were all humans on this bloody field of battle--each one of them had hopes, wishes, dreams...families, friends...each one was human. They were not gods--they were soldiers. Men and women who would fight for that which they believed in. At least...that's how Rourke saw it. He stood nearby Jade and Kraven, awaiting the order to move out.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:17 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven just grimaced as Hannibal made his speech, what a politician "Show off..." the man muttered before turning to Jade "He seems so protective about 'being fucked'... someone is being defensive..." the man muttered with a tiny smile. He looked almost confused when Jade asked if he had anything left to say "Yeah..." he looked to everyone, he drew a rifle from his garb and cocked it "We have a mission. Do it." he told them rather simply before walking to his Deathworshippers and Catherine. Kraven had looked serious in the presence of Jade and Conqueror Worm, but in front of his followers a huge smile grew on his face "The hunt is on my children..." he spoke in a sweet tone to them. Father Death nodded to his men and Catherine, and they started moving towards Baker street "MEET YOU THERE JADE!" he yelled as his forces moved. Kraven led his forces, they would fight to the death for him, because he was their prophet. To them he was the world, and he gave each of them what it took to become just like him. Before Kraven, they were pitiful nobodies in No Man's Land, destined to die. But under Kraven's guidance they had become the greatest hunters in No Man's Land.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:23 am

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke made a quick check of his weapons while he was there--his gun was fully stocked with ammo, and he had extra ammunition in the cargo pockets of his pants, as well. His two knives were each in their holsters...he was prepared. Taking a deep breath and saying a short prayer under his breath, Rourke turned, following after Kraven's forces towards the field of battle.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:28 am

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade had to hand it the Hannibal, he knew how to talk to his men. Those were one of the few things he respected about Hannibal, and he was glad that this time the man actually came to help. If he left Jade hanging once again, Jade was going to make sure the man would suffer. Also he found it strange that the man didn't want to be fucked, as if it happened before literally. Then people started giving him looks like, was he the one that fucked Hannibal and he glared at them saying to back off and no. He never touched Hannibal's ass and wanted to stay away from it. "Remember our mission. We take Baker Street then it's one step closer to our goal and power. Team 1 move out!" Jade said as he snapped his fingers close to his chest and then pointed onward. He and Mocha left for the battle field.

*Exit*

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

A small smile appeared under Buddi`s mask. Hannibal seemed pretty ok. Until he actually started talking. Buddi tensed immensely. This man was absolutely terrifying. To show his subordination, Buddi gave a small nod to the man, not wanting to speak and accidentally rattle him. He watched Hannibal now address his entire army with a speech. A highly effective one, at that. It really made Buddi wanna punch something in the face. Of course, he always had that urge. Non the less, Hannibal was an expert at rallying his men, and it showed. Buddi joined in on the Krieg army`s roar. As he began to notice the rest of Hannibal`s forces saluting, he did so as well. His arm dropped to his side quickly as Hannibal addressed him again.

A malicious, thirsty grin spread under Buddi`s mask as he nodded. Swinging his buzz axe over his shoulder, he gleefully followed Hannibal out.

(EXIT) 

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

After a little while Victor puthis head in his hands,"I feel so fucking useless."He said as he looked at his leg,"If I didn;t get stupid then I could be out there helping..if I didn;t getyou dragged into my fight with Bunny and Elliot you could be out there helping..."He said looking at Gari.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:25 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari nodded at Ripper when he apologized for snapping at her, chuckling and dismissing the apology

"It's fine, man, but I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

She said, then watched as everyone got ready to go to war...shit was getting very serious, very fast. She the heard Ripper and shook her head.

"God, Rip, it wasn't your fault. I didn't get dragged into anything, I was fighting for mine and my friend's freedom."

She poked his chest as she referred to him. She smiled, trying to get him to stop blaming himself for all this bad stuff that was happening.

"Sure, it sucks we can't fight, just leave it for next time, moping isn't gonna do us any fucking good."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:28 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He sat back up and pushed his hair back,"Yeah...yeah sorry. Lost my shit there for a second."He said laughing,"But hey, we get the easy job of lazing about like good patients."He said laughing more,"Oh I can't wait to get back to Russia."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:48 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari got up for a second, wincing only a bit, since her wounds were almost completely healed.

"Gimme a sec, I'll bring us a treat that'll basically make it feel like you're back in Russia."

She said, heading to one of the kitchens and taking out all the alcohol she could find. She came back and handed him a bottle of vodka, yeah, she assumed that since he was Russian, he'd like that.

"To being the best patients ever?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He laughed as he took the bottle from her and took a large drink from it,"To being the best patients in the fucking universe!"He yelled laughing and handed her the bottle.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Without Victor noticing, Gari had dissolved plenty of sedatives into the vodka that he was now drinking. She smiled at him and took a small sip of the beer she had gotten herself. She didn't like doing this, but she needed to find a way to get into that battle, and she knew Victor would never allow it...

"You know, you're one of the few people in this shithole I can stand..."

She said, hoping that at least some honesty, showing that she did, in fact, appreciate his friendship, would make up for the whole drugging him.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:27 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper suddenly flt a littl drowsy and looked at her,"This is some prtty strong shit...I think I'm gonna..."He said before he fell nack against the couch, out cold.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari frowned as Victor went out so quickly...maybe she had overdone it with the sedatives...?

"THAT was fast...Rip...?"

She asked, seeing if he was truly unconscious... She looked sad as she examined his vitals, just making sure she hadn't done something she'd regret dearly, and was relieved as he seemed to be alright. She sighed and took one more sip of her beer before heading to her room. Taking out a syringe, she injected herself with the newly-arrived Trollblood; she'd need all the help she could get if she was gonna be useful in this battle. She then left the room, taking her various knives, as well as her large hammer and the gun Ripper had taken off a foot soldier the previous battle.
Beastie limped off towards the door, but looked back at her unconscious comrade...

"I'm sorry, Rip...In case I don't come back, bye..."

She kissed his forehead and left the building, limping only slightly now, the Trollblood had made her strong, and ready to face Vulture Team.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Peaceful Mentality

The foot soldiers assisted Rourke in returning, battered both physically and emotionally, back to the Worm base. They brought with them Gari's body, and the group slowly and solemnly entered the infirmary. The soldiers got Rourke onto one of the infirmary's beds and placed Gari's body onto a table, delicately covering it with a thick cloth. By this time, her blood had stopped flowing, and it didn't stain the table or the cloth. The foot soldiers gave Rourke a salute, then left him as they ran out of the infirmary to return to the battlefield to see if they could find any other wounded who needed attending to. Rourke lay on the bed in the infirmary, turning his head so not to look at the cloth that covered Gari's lifeless corpse, and felt both physical and emotional pain wrack his body. Gari shouldn't have even been in that battle. If he hadn't lost control...if he had paid attention...maybe he could have saved her...
He sighed, dreading the moment that Ripper found out. He knew that it would probably be even harder for him...
All of Rourke's tears were dried up at this point. He was exhausted, and could do nothing but lie there on the infirmary bed.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Jade came back with a bloodied Mocha. "No one... Ask..." Jade said as he went over to put her in a bed. He was covered in blood and guts. Mocha looked up at Jade before relaxing. He looked over at Ripper and then at Crosswell. His shoulder's were slumped as he walked to see more people getting into the infirmary. "... Let's get to work then..." Jade said as he took off his jacket and went to work on some people. He looked very lost in thought. He didn't have to say anything... They lost... And they all felt the weight of it. "Gari has passed..." he told Ripper when he got over to him, and crossed his arms.

Mocha sighed, and shook her head. She couldn't believe it... Gari was now gone... She liked the Trollblood very much too. She was there when the gave her body rest along with Jade until he was called in for an emergency, and she was taken in with him. She held her head as she laid back in the bed, trying to get some rest. Her hair now down for a while.

Mocha Deren

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

RIpper woke up when he heard everyone walk in and went wide eyed at what Jade told him,"no...no no!"He yelled getting up, ignoring his paralyzed leg and limping over to Gari's body,"No! No you fucking wake up!"He yelled falling to his knees. He turned to Rourke,"What happened?!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 08b1fcee-9261-4dc0-93c0-641ee5a6d9d7_zpsa0c6bd98

The Frenzy of the Struggle, We Fight for Our Country, Our Lord is Our Country, Our Country is Our Dear Leader's Will

A battle broke out, a HUGE one. Worm grunts were being slaughter with men in Chinese Adorned battle armor....Chinese soldiers.
The turn of the even spread through the building as a white haired man stood ordering them. This wasn't Hannibal men..was it. A pale man, of white hair shouted orders in Chinese.

They took no mercy, they didn't look like the run of the mills grunt...These were trained men, men raised in a militaristic country born and raised to fight. The took no mercy firing on the building warriors..

"THERE'S A WAR GOING ON DOWNSTAIRS!" A grunt came to Jade's Side. They weren't -paladin-....The soulless soldiers wreaked havoc in the building as the Leader lead the assault down. The began to trash the building with no remorse. They threw gas grenades around the exits and main hall The walls and floor were deck in blood and gore...They continued to trash the Building.....
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 am

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke got off of his bed and limped over to Ripper, his legs bandaged now.
"She...she snuck onto the battlefield...the first I saw of her...w-was a blue haired woman from Vulture...shooting her in the head, and just..." He trailed, off the memory obviously painful for him...when he heard the commotion downstairs. And then the grunt spoke to Jade. "...You're kidding." He turned to look at Ripper. "We have to go. Are we bringing Gari or not? I-I don't know if we can...we're both injured...but...she needs to be buried..." He seemed indecisive, but the look on his face was urgent. They had to get out of there.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper stood up and picked up his friends body,"You will all cover my back while I get out of here with her body."He said, he didn;t care who was listening, he just wanted to give Gari a proper funeral,"You here me kid?"He asked looking back at Rourke, his furious eyes hiding a broken man,"You get my back."He said as he trudged out of the room, ignoring every ounce of pain in his body.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 am

Peaceful Mentality

"Right," Rourke nodded, following Ripper and pulling out one of his combat knives, ready to use it to defend both himself and Ripper if he had to. He looked back at Jade and the others, a bit reluctant to leave them--but he was dead set on giving Gari a proper funeral, and Ripper had her body at the moment. So, he followed him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 am

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Jade was about to reply until he heard something going in downstairs. "What in Heaven's name..." Jade said as he watched his men getting killed, while trying to defend themselves. No... This couldn't be happening! Jade growled and looked back at the infirmary. "Code Red! Everyone to safety!" Jade said as he had men to get the turrets out. He wanted to get Mocha and anyone else out. He figured out who this was... So they finally came to fight them while they are all recovering. Clever, he should have left people here! This whole day he felt like he's been making mistakes, and he usually never does this. Maybe this place was getting to him, and he was finally losing common sense. That or maybe what Mocha told him was true and he was being controlled by an outside force that made him do these things. "Get the patients out of here..." Jade said as he put on a gas mask when he saw gas grenades. Mocha was a patient, so he was going to protect her no matter the cost. He even put on the hat that he stole from Jo, the Paladin woman. He began firing, activating security measures. He hoped that Kraven would wake up soon too. The man was sleeping in the patients wing along with Chef, Mocha, Catherine..

[center]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:12 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 18 413c4e85-f386-4a73-9069-f0300b8f1aa0_zpsfa26ee78

Deathworshippers
Executors

"It's happening..." the captain spoke atop the Conqueror Worm building. Kraven had sent Buddi with Hannibal for a reason, he didn't trust the bastard, and he had a Camera in Buddi's mask to watch the entire battle. Unfortunately, Buddi didn't really catch anything. All that happened was Buddi getting left behind, and Kraven probably would have done that too. Regardless Kraven ordered the Deathworshippers to watch the building at all times. Why? Because Hannibal was Hannibal, and Kraven thought that anyone that trusted the shark was a moron. Not that anyone trusted him. As soon as the attack begun, the Deathworshippers struck. Every one of the Deathworshippers on the roof put on their gas mask before they used cables on the roof to zoom down into the windows, taking the Krieg forces by surprise. The Deathworshippers weren't run on the mill criminals anymore, they were turned into killing machines like Kraven. They didn't have the gear that the Krieg Forces had, but they made up for that in training, and also happened to be trained to take down Krieg forces in the case of this happening. Every one of them would die before they felt fear, they worshiped death, and loved pain. Kraven had turned them into disgusting but effective warriors. The Deathworshippers flew through the windows, shooting at the Krieg forces with rifles, shotguns, and just about everything, including blades and maces. The captain, the woman that had had delivered the note to Jade before, was disguised as a nurse to disguise her threat. They might have been merciless, but the armed soldier was always the first threat before the unarmed one. She quickly managed to snap one of their necks before taking his armor and weapons and going into battle herself. It was one big battle between two fearless, well-trained clans of warriors who did not feel pain. The best part, Kraven had arranged this before the battle at Baker Street even began. Kraven was still knocked out, in one of the higher levels.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next