Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:13 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper held the body up and slammed a button on the wall, sounding the alarm,"Everyone! We need to move! Now!"He yelled.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

It was quiet for a long time. Silence in the room. Everything was...calm...peaceful...and then...gun shots...explosions. It was...disturbing. Very noisy...TOO noisy. Chef's eyes burst open. He roared in anger and then sat up, not even thinking twice about the surgery he just had. He grabbed his knife and went to the sound.
"THOSE WHO DISTURB...WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN!" he yelled, and started to cleave and slice just about anything in his way. He roared in anger and hate. "NO SMOKING! I HATE PUFF PUFF! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled, as he continued to basically murder things.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 08b1fcee-9261-4dc0-93c0-641ee5a6d9d7_zpsa0c6bd98

The Frenzy of the Struggle, We Fight for Our Country, Our Lord is Our Country, Our Country is Our Dear Leader's Will

Hannibal knew everything was against them. Everything...With the Deathworshippers his main threat he made his own soldiers for his cause...The Frenzy.
"Activate the Drugs NOW!" An order shot through the darkness. The men began to convulse, their bodies morphing into hulking mass of armored shells, like Demi Gods of War......The seemed to be pushing forward ever closer to capturing the building, endless in numbers. Why would Hannibal ever show his bulk of his force. He may be a man of pure egoism, but he loved a good reveal. They stomped about...Hannibal was his country, his country was his men...Now to complete the cycle the became akin to Hannibal...Brutish, Hulking Demons of War. They attack physically with great power. Like Hannibal's strength. A few began to gang around Chef and aimed the blunt side of their guns at him. They stomped about with anger and power, Blood for the Blood God mentality one would make. The smashed the Buildings defenses with effort...They pushed forward, their gas grenades choking the air itself.

The fired at Ripper and Roarke with little mercy as the charged forward
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke gripped his head with his free hand, his eyes widening as he heard the gunshots.
'No...!' he thought to himself determinedly. 'Don't lose it...not here...not now...!'
He kept his head low as he followed Ripper, avoiding the shots as the two of them raced through the building.

"Y-You know, I've got your back and all, but I don't think we can fight these...things...!" Rourke glanced around quickly, seeing a glass box on the wall with emergency gas masks. He used the handle of his knife to smash the glass, taking out two of the gas masks, first fastening one onto Ripper (since the man's hands were full with Gari's body), then putting one on himself. "We have to just get out of here!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:33 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Jade saw a miracle happen today, he thought that his building would go up in flames until he saw the Deathworshippers coming to their aid. "Kraven... I LOVE YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Jade wanting to show Kraven his gratitude in a VERY physical manner, but he was also a bit pissed. Why didn't Kraven tell him that he was going to set UP people here just in case? Though then again, working of teamwork could wait. He had people to take care of. Then he heard Chef yelling about Puff-Puff, and he smiled a wicked smile. "Oh Chef! It's feels so good to hear your voice again!" Jade called through his mask as he went to get one for Chef. "Chef! Use this!" he called as he ran and swiftly put a gas mask on Chef's face without getting cut. Yes... Jade had skills. "To help you breath!" He told the hell chef and went on fighting. Meanwhile Mocha was sleeping in her cot, and slowly woke up. She wanted to get out there to help, but she couldn't move... "Jade..." she called since she was all alone. She knew that he was protecting her, but she wanted him near her side. At least one familiar face to keep her at peace in this chaos. Jade fired his own kind of drugs into whatever man he found, making them attack each other as they saw hallucinations.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

[center][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper felt a bullet go through his arm,"Gah! Dammit! Rourke, side pocket, grab my gun!"He yelled as he limped towards the fire escape,"We just need to get outside..."He said before he loked back to the infirmary,"Rourke, take Gari and get her outside..."He said as he passed her off to him,"I need to get Mocha out of here too."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Empty Like...wow...Chef Returns bitches!

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef wrestled off the men, and had Jade put on the mask. As it was put on, feeling the air flow come back. He roared again and started to slash the fuck out of everything that moved. He was angry and wanted to recover more, but these dipshits weren't having it. He managed to get the ones ganging on him, off him, and continued to be a fucking tank. He even grabbed others and used them as meat shields to get close and slash others, switching from shield to shield to avoid damage. He saw the worshippers come as well. He would make Kraven, nay, ALL of Worm a feast tonight! But first, CHEF ANGRY WANT TO MRUDER EVERYTHING RAAAAAAGGHHH!

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 am

Peaceful Mentality

"Right!" Rourke took Gari, then paused momentarily to give Ripper a serious look. "Good luck. And don't you dare die in there! And--keep your gun--you'll need it. I already have one, don't worry. See you outside!" Feeling adrenaline rush into his body once more, Rourke carried Gari's body towards the fire escape, his legs screaming out in pain. He managed to get the door open, then once he was outside, he felt a fresh, warm breeze on his face. It felt like salvation--but he wasn't out of the woods yet. He began running down the stairs, at times taking two at a time, working on getting down to the ground. At last, he got to the bottom, and got fairly good distance away from the building, waiting for others of his teammates to come outside.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Deathworshippers fought to the death against the Krieg Forces, they didn't even notice the difference in the enemy, all they saw were bigger targets and better prey! Any Deathwoshipper that believed himself to be close to death activated an explosive in their bodies and charged out against the Krieg Forces. There was no surrender, and no death without taking someone with them. Deathwoshippers who were cornered activated their explosives and blew themselves up, including the Krieg Forces next to them. Meanwhile, at a small infirmary room, Krieg Forces burst into the room, everyone terrified, except one man. There he was, Kraven, hold two heavy machine guns, one in each arm "And you thought I would sleep through this Hannibal... you know I never miss a party..." the man spoke, a lit cigar in his mouth. Before the Krieg forces could make a move, Kraven moved them all down, before running out the room, commencing to rip apart any soldier that got in his way "HAHAHAHAHA! GREAT HANNIBAL! SEND MORE! THIS! IS! GREAAAAT!" the man yelled, his cigar flying out of his mouth as he yelled mowing down his enemies with both machine guns.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:50 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor moved as fast as he could and found Mocha,"Come on!"He yelled pulling her up,"Can you walk?!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Jade cackled as he watched the men fight, and made sure to stay away from Kraven's people. As a big help as they were, he didn't want to be near them since they wouldn't tell from Jelly to Peanut Butter when it came to killing. "Chef! Be cafreful when fighting out there! Do not go near the Deathworshippers!" Jade warned Chef and hoped that he took his warning as he hot another man. He was hoping that the would end soon since there was only so many bullets and needles that he had. Sooner or later he would have to use his sword. Mocha covered her ears as shots rang throughout the room from Kraven's guns, she began to crawl away until she hit the feet of Ripper. "R-Ripper?" she asked as she felt herself get up. "I think so... Where is Jade?... Wait! Before we go... We have to get someone else out." Mocha said and knew that this had to be done. There was someone else that was hidden near the top floor that needed to be saved no matter what.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He nodded,"He's out fighting...he'll be fine, Kraven and his men showed up."He said with a reassuring smile before he heard of the other person,"Lead the way Moacha."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:56 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef nodded at Jade.
"I hear...and I will SLAUGHTER!" he yelled and continued to hack and slash the men. He wasn't stopping, now that he could breathe properly. He kept doing his thing, happily raging.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha nodded her head as she led the way up the stairs. "Just... Promise me that you won't judge." Mocha said as she ran up the stairs as fast as she possibly could. "All the way on the top floor... In the room at the very end... There's someone in there... That is most likely... Very scared..." Mocha said as she only made it half of the way. "Cover her... With a blanket... She can't be out in the sun for too long. Skin condition..." Mocha said as she leaned on the stairs railing.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper did as she said and started carrying the person out,"Come on, we can't stay here much longer."He said to Mocha,"And don;t worry about Jade, he'll be fine."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Mocha panted as she saw the small bundle in Rippers arms. "I'm glad that your not questioning that a child is in Worm. Good on you Ripper!" Mocha said as she took the blanket covered figure in her arms. Then they started on moving out of the building. "I hope he'll be safe. Our group will fall apart if he isn't here." Mocha said and ducked when she saw someone take aim at her on the stairs. "We need gasmasks! and... Let's go down the emergency stairwell." Mocha suggested as she held the small child in her arms.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"I've got one, need one for you and child."He said as he grabbed the masks and fastened them to their heads,"Let's get moving."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 19 08b1fcee-9261-4dc0-93c0-641ee5a6d9d7_zpsa0c6bd98

The Frenzy of the Struggle, We Fight for Our Country, Our Lord is Our Country, Our Country is Our Dear Leader's Will
The Defense systems began to turn on the Worm members, it seems some hacked the system. A shadowy figure moved about slaying Deathworshippers and Hallucinating soldiers like flies. The pale leader began to bark orders even faster as the defensive system turn to their side. The shadowy figure walked behind Kraven "You're just fighting for a husk...You may embrace death, but that is cowardly. Men who strive to go beyond it and fight death will force the broken bodies to the limit, and not just blindly accept death...Insanity hinders, Courage endures, Blind followings will stumble to hell and bright eyed humans will continue to go forward..." The figure went away as soon as it left it was too fast to plant anything or touch.. the gas began to spread through the vents..

A helicopter flew by the building stalking the stranglers, of buzzards ilk and malicious kind. The bird circled the the roof of the building..No escape but the foyer...

A platoon of soldiers followed Jade and his party. They were soulless, they just kept moving forward. Regardless of their missing arms they still desired a death that even Valhalla's Warriors would not earn. The shadowy figure leaned near Jade this time. "You were foolish, you think you can't be overcome, you're no titan of a megalithic power..you're just an Insane man who believes torture breeds subjugation, that Violence leads to Conquest, for now the Worm has turned...Turned to it's grave and embraced the futility of it's measly life...I hope you fools wallow in your tomb of dirt and defecation.." The figure passed leaving nothing but whispers

Hannibal's men, China's men, forced them to leave the upper layers to slaughter them in the main foyer.....The turrets the didn't make it easier either. Hannibal commanded them with bravado and pleasure, but he was lost in the gaseous mist of Blood and Grenades....    

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef growled at the system. He knew this would happen frankly. So...he knew what to do. He ran up to a room in the top, and opened up a panal, overidding the system, so it plain and simple didn't work. He smirked, and went to Jade.
"Leave...I will cover exit." he said, and kept slashing the fuck out of the guys, avoiding the death worshippers.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Peaceful Mentality

As he hid outside, holding Gari's body, Rourke could only see the situation getting worse--and so, he decided to take action. He went to the next street over, moving silently in between buildings, using the stealth he had learned to make use of during his time in the army. Finally, he got to a large object with a tarp over it. He placed Gari down gently, then pulled the tarp off--revealing Worm's supped up ice cream truck. Luckily, this wasn't on the same street as all of the Hannibal soldiers--and you couldn't see it from the building, either. So none of the swarming soldiers would even think to come over here. He opened up the back, placing Gari inside, then quickly looked back towards the direction of the Worm building. He had to get his fellow officers out of there...but, as he was injured, he'd be no help if he just went running inside. So, he carefully moved into an alleyway near the truck, keeping it within sight. From his viewpoint, he was also able to see the Worm building--but he hid so expertly that nobody would detect him unless he made himself known. He watched the building and waited--the very moment that he saw Jade, Mocha, Chef, Ripper, Kraven...anyone from their team...he was going to flag them down, get them into the ice cream truck, and get them out of there. He'd even make return trips if he had to. But for now, he waited, in hiding--keeping an eye on the ice cream truck to make sure that nothing bad happened to it--not that it would, since none but him (and Jade and Mocha, of course) knew it was there.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha made it down, holding the child close to her, along with Ripper with her down the emergency stairs as Jade stood by Joel. The voice of that figure pissed him off. Mental note... Fuck Hannibal up the ass with a broken bottle. "I may be insane, but I refuse to be overrun by a man who sharpened his teeth and is more of a PIG then a shark! HAMMIBAL!" Jade shouted as he turned to Joel. "We need to regroup and think of a way to get rid of these guys Joel." Jade said as he kicked one man away and turned his cane into a sword, and cutting the man's throat. His now white outfit was stained with blood... And he just got clean. This building wouldn't take anyway more damage, and it was most likely going to fall do to the explosions. "This damn place is going to fall Joel. How long can you keep this up?" Jade asked as Mocha made it out of the emergency exit, she almost stepped outside, but when back in when she saw the helicopter. How in the world did this man get these things. Then she saw the ice cream truck. "Yes!" she said and ran out to the ice cream truck, landing in the back with Ripper right behind her. "Crosswell!" she called as she held the small figure tightly. Ripper and her were in the back and ready to roll out of here.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke turned back to the truck, seeing Mocha and Ripper get into the back. Mocha seemed to be holding a small person in a blanket...but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was getting out of there.
"Nurse," he said, giving her a quick salute. "I already checked the engine on the truck, it's fully functional and ready to go. Where are the others? Are any of them coming?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha put the little person down, and the figure curled up in ball as if to stay safe. "I don't know about Jade, Kraven, and Chef, but I think Chef and Jade may be coming... Oh shot! Catherine!" Mocha said as she rubbed the little figure's back and looked back at the building. "She's not in a right state at the moment!" Mocha said since Catherine was in the hospital bed.

Meanwhile Jade was doing his best with Joel to protect the exit. Then he realized something Catherine was still in bed, passed out. Though he didn't exactly love her anymore, she was still his nurse, and... Well the closest family he ever had. He went back to the infirmary, and saw Kraven there. "Kraven! Move out of here! Your needed in other levels!" Jade said as he went to get Catherine. He picked up the pink haired woman, and swung her over his shoulder. He ran with the passed out woman on his shoulder, and made it back with Chef. "Joel... Come after your done." Jade said as he ran down the stairs with Catherine, and opened the emergency exit. Then he saw the ice cream truck and ran right for it. Mocha clasped a hand over her face when she saw Jade with Catherine. "Take care of her... And get out. Use the rocket launchers on this thing to take out the helicopter." Jade said as he put Catherine in the back. "But what about you and Chef, and Kraven?" Mocha asked, and Jade shook his head. "You guys must go before they see you. Chef needs back up." Jade said before Mocha gave him more ammo. "Here... Use it wisely." Mocha said and Jade took the gift and kissed Mocha on the head before going off back inside. The building was getting more and more unstable.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke nodded to Jade, then moved to the driver's seat of the truck. He didn't want to leave anyone behind--but he knew that it was important to get Mocha, Ripper, Gari's body, Catherine, and whoever was under the blanket out of there--judging by the size of the ball that the person was curled up in, it was a child. And he wasn't about to let a child die.
"Hang on, everyone, we're rolling out," he called back to them as he buckled in, then started the car. He drove down the road a ways, then stopped when he had a clear view of the building--and more importantly, a clear shot at the helicopter. He lined up the sights of the missile launcher with the helicopter...then fired a missile right at it. Immediately after, he fired a second missile in case the first one missed--then, he didn't stick around to see the results. He turned the car, then drove off with all of the passengers, getting them safely out of the area.

*Exit Rourke, Mocha, Ripper, Catherine, and the mystery child*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:

A large bomb went off collapsing the building.
The shadowy figure walked past Jade once more "Then I'm here, fight me..I'm waiting for you Jade....I learning quite a lot with this massive data download....That little thing seems to hold a lot of leverage to you....I always loved veal...nice young calves...." The figure moved back as Hannibal had his men spread out to find more survivors.

A man in a suit walked calmly towards Jade's office, all the defense systems were off, it was easy for him to waltz in... He chuckled all the way there..
The pale Hannibal walked toward Kraven, "You always wanted a fight with me...SO FORTH NUN!!" The pale Hannibal shouted at Kraven. His men fired upon Kraven's forces.

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next