Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef had a few doctors help him up. He wanted to cook. He lumbered to the kitchen and carefully started to cook.
"I will make...chicken..." he said, and started to use what he had to make a dinner.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper had sat next to Gari and simply listened to everything,"I don't trust that guy..."He said glancing at Akuryo,"Never trust a traitor..."He said as he winced a little from his stitches.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven just smiled when Jade called bullshit "Oh really?" he heard Jade's story, his own reasoning, and Kraven wasn't going to have any of that scolding. The man shot back at Jade rather quickly "Oh, excuse me Mr. 'Setting up our Faction to get BETRAYED, AGAIN'!" he yelled at Jade before pointing at Akuryo "THAT MAN!" he once again yelled "Never trust a traitor, you know, YOU KNOW, he's going to backstab us! I mean DEATH DAMNED why do you keep trusting the most obvious double agents into our faction!? Did it ever cross to you that he's just like Bunny!?" Kraven yelled back at Jade, a grimace on his face. Conqueror Worm has probably been made a fool of about four times by now, and they didn't need a fifth time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari just looked confused as Buddi had this little outburst.

"Um...that sounds great..."

She said, cringing a bit as Jade yelled t Kraven. She was about to agree with Victor when Kraven went all crazy too, though he DID actually make some sense, even if he said it in a crazy-ass way.

"He may be batshit crazy, but he's actually right, why should we trust someone who already betrayed their old team...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine mostly stayed quiet, knowing that she didn't want Jade to rage at her, but not willing to give her own side of the story since it would get Kraven in trouble, and she actually liked taking his blood while talking about senseless murder and whatnot. She looked over at Buddi as she heard him talking for the first time, not looking as confused as some of the others.
She decided she would wait until the shouting was done, then try and get some blood out of Buddi.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Jade had no control over himself! Someone else was controlling his body when that choice was made! It was a choice made by two outside entities known as Role Players that made this odd choice in this story! It wasn't supposed to happen. The Ten Creators of The Chat knows this..." Mocha said as she pointed at Kraven with a glare. Jade paused for a moment, he forgot that Mocha was crazy as well. She was just so... Functional... It was weird to hear this coming out her mouth, but she did hear voices in her head most of the time.. "IT'S TRUE! I HEAR THEM! I EVEN KNOW THEIR NAMES! Theres-" Mocha began to say as she got weird looks and then crossed her arms, going silent.

Jade looked over at the Bloody Knife, his eyes narrowed. He had no doubt in his mind that that man was going to betray him, but he wanted to use him first. "... That... Was a mistake... I admit that I was wrong... And blinded by revenge, and the need to just get out of here... I'm tired of living this way. Trapped here like a rat, and taking whatever advantage there was with my bare hands." Jade said as he crossed his arms. He'll admit when he's wrong, but it didn't mean that it hurt to do it. He held disgust on his face as he admitted to his team what he did wrong, it looked painful, but it was necessary.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven just kinda looked at Jade with widened eyes as she rambled "And they say i'm crazy..." the man whispered to himself. Then Jade admitted he was wrong, wow, weird "This is bad...!" Kraven turned to Catherine "Nurse! Something is wrong with Jade! He's rambling about stuff and admitted he was wrong! CODE RED! CODE RED!" the man yelled out rather loudly. His voice echoed through the entire building. Kraven knew one thing about Jade: This man never admitted he was wrong, at least as long as Kraven had known him. Then there was her rambling, about roleplayers or something? What drugs was this doctor on? Was he taking a little bit of what he's been using on his own victims or something?

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine's jaw dropped as Jade admitted he was wrong. She didn't seem to care about Mocha's outburst, but THIS? NO WAY. She heard Kraven speaking, but was already moving as he spoke, tackling Jade.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO JADE?!?!?"

She asked, pointing her syringe at Jade's face. She looked back at Kraven, figuring he'd understand, since he was freaking out too.

"Help me hold him down!!!!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade twitched when he heard Kraven freaking out about him admitting that he was wrong. So much for being honest, you can NEVER be honest with this crew. At least that's how Jade felt. He couldn't WAIT to get out here and start his life all over again. That's all he ever wanted, and by God he was going to get out here. "Kraven you idiot-" Jade began to say as he was tackled to the ground by Catherine. Now... Normally the man loved it when the woman took on the role of being dominate with him, taking the first charge since it usually left him feeling very satisfied. It felt good to trust your partner enough to take control once in a while, but THIS... This was a different story all together, for a weapon was being shoved in his face. He was at first shocked, but then his shock melted away as he stared at Catherine, passed the syringe being pointed at his face. "... Catherine... Normally I love it when your kinky with me, but this... Ehhhhh not my thing... Release me, and I swear that I won't hurt you or Kraven since I understand... This is quite a shock... BUT if you continue to pin me down... Then I can't promise you what MIGHT become of your fate... Choose wisely..." and when he said that a locking sound could be heard and there was Mocha with her guns, pointing it right at Catherine and Kraven. Yep... This was Jade. He could easily kick Catherine off, but he gave her a choice. And if that man was also known to do besides rape people, and give good medical advice, it was to give a choice...

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:30 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal entered the madness filled area. His grimace was mixed, a foul scowl melded with disgust and annoyance. He opened his maw to speak "I live in a palace of fools lead by a madman for a brain...." He sneered at the event. Hannibal could only watch in disgust as somehow he had to act the part of being in such a myriad of dimwitted madmen.

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper sighed,"Guys! Enough! Bunny was my call, a stupid fucking call at that. Jade would never have kept her around if I didn't say she would help us...that one's on me..."He said looking around at the others,"Now I suggest we all shut up and stop fighting amongst ourselves, for fucks sake if we wanna get out of here we need to work together, that fucking battle was a disaster..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven had a small smile on his face when Catherine jumped on Jade "And the man resorts to violence already..." Kraven spoke quietly, yes, Jade was back to normal. Kraven stood up more straight, and spoke out "Ripper is right! I have seen Vulture Team use teamwork first hand! And what have we here!? Not a single one of us can work together! I ASK YOU ALL... WHAT IS THE APEX PREDATOR!? THE LION? THE SHARK? NO... MAN! MAN KILLS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE... and what is man's strength? They certainly cannot compete with a shark or a lion in a fist fight... NO... but they have society... technology... THAT IS WHAT MAKES HUMANITY THE FITTEST TO SURVIVE..." Kraven shot a glare at every one of them "From now on we get along... we have prey to hunt, and a city to take afterwards!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

"There's the Jade I know~!"

Said Catherine, getting off of Jade and waving at Mocha and her guns. She winked at Hannibal, confirming his statement about the crazy people and the fools and whatnot. She heard Ripper and looked impressed, smiling at him and thinking about how nice it would be to take some of his blood. When Kraven spoke, she looked confused...hadn't he said the mosquito was mightier, just a few hours ago....?

"What about the mosquito...?"

She asked quietly after he was done with his speech, still hanging on to that part of it, rather than the whole "come together" aspect.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari mostly watched as stuff happened, but when Catherine got all smily at Victor, she glared at the nurse. That woman really annoyed her, the whole sexy nurse routine had always gotten to her...And the taking blood thing was just creepy, she wasn't one of the endearing crazies, she was the annoying but dangerous kind...

"Ehm...yeah.... Go Conqueror Worm and stuff!"

She tried to add to the conversation somehow, but her cheering was pretty lame, Beastie wasn't the best with team spirit.

"So we do we take the city again? I like that part a lot."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper glared at Catherine,"Don't fucking think about taking my blood bitch."He said before looking at Kraven,"Thank you Father, I suggest we all find someone we can work with and get some training in...trust me, it'll come in handy."He said calmly.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"I say...we make knife choose...and if wrong choice...I take arm...and feed it to him." Chef said, glaring at all of them. Yeah, he was still there. "I trust Jade judgement...I like Jade leader....Knife is fool for being a shady traitor man..." he said.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Jade Fentom

"Exactly... Ugh..." Jade said as he got off from the floor and wiped off his clothes from the dirt. "Thank you Ripper and Kraven." Jade said as he took off his glasses and wiped them as well with his shirt and then putting them back on. "We no longer do a solo act... Look what it's done to us. Use Kraven as an example for taking on three on his own. As well as Chef for his broken spine for taking on two and a car..." Jade said as he looked at everyone. "We work together from now on, and as for this man..." Jade aaid as he pointed at the Bloody Knife. "Do what you want with him..." Jade said with a big smile and Mocha looked over at the Bloody Knife, guns ready. Looks like this man was in trouble despite being around mostly injured team members. "Also... Kraven... How are you standing?" he asked, looking very confused.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned that no one reacted to the man standing up from his wheelchair, but in the end Jade seemed to notice "Death perhaps granted a miracle to me to keep your organization together Jade..." he replied with a devious smile, it seemed Kraven was not going to reveal anything. Kraven looked at everyone else in the room, then to Akuryo "Well I don't trust him..." he muttered before kicking his wheelchair aside. Kraven had his own ideas with how this organization should be run "I think we should all get into pairings for all operations from now on... people we can work with... that way we are not alone." Kraven looked to Jade "Does this satisfy you perhaps...? I believe it is a good way to create SOME Teamwork..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo listened to the argument and sighed as he stared at the ceiling before he soon stated, "I decided to betray Vulture on two reasons.....one, It was that or die trying to rescue Bunny from Jade......and two, I sorta had no choice than survive....so I can't betray Worm without the risk of having my skull shot at from the many snipers you have placed around this entire place...."

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine kept smiling at Ripper, him getting angry at her just made her want to take his blood even more.

"So...we're gonna actually gonna not hate each other now...? Wow."

She sat down and listened to Akuryo, she didn't really care about whether he'd betray them or not, she was too busy thinking about all the people she could be paired up with...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari arched an eyebrow as she heard Chef's suggestion...She actually didn't mind it. But then Jade said they could do whatever with Akuryo and she smirked. That could be interesting.

"Well...who decides these pairs?"

She was scared she'd be paired with someone like Hannibal or, god forbid, Catherine. She then heard Akuryo and shrugged, she didn't really buy it, or trust him at all.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke had been quiet the entire conversation, not wanting to get involved in the argument. He hadn't wanted to get worked up, after all...that could have bad results, and he knew it. So, he had sat there on the couch simply listening. Now that people were more talking about how to work together, he finally spoke up.
"Um...I have a suggestion," he said quietly. "If we're getting into pairs for combat, might I suggest that you put together people with different combat styles...? Like, putting a melee fighter along with a ranged fighter so that they're covered on both fronts...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Jade Fentom

"Uh-huh..." Jade said to Kraven as he shoved the wheel chair aside. He wished that his equipment wouldn't be used in such a way. "No actually that's fine. I was about to say that." Jade said, and appreciated how Kraven was helping out, and nodded again at Rourke. "It's probably for the best that everyone has a ranged weapon in them. Most of Vulture has guns..." Jade mentioned as he remembered the battle between their army and the bunker. "And explosives... Also they apparently have a huge army from this Gangsta Pimp... Ew... That name just sounds so wrong in my mouth..." Jade said as he moved his jaw and held it like he chipped a tooth and ate something sour. "We'll try our best to pair up people matching how well they can work together and based on their skills. And I think I want everyone to know how to use a gun if needed be." he said and Mocha put her guns away.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven walked over to a wall of the infirmary and while smiling, leaned against it. He listened to what everyone said, yes, that was all to be expected "Alright then... 'leader'..." the man spoke to Jade "Out of us officers, who will be paired up... may I also add..." Kraven looked around. Some people had their own gangs, some did not "We also keep in mind that some of us like Hannibal and I have our own armies... while others do not... we should keep that in mind too... this will allow us to keep in our pairs even during major battles." he explained to Jade, that was also very important. Then the time finally came to ask "So who are you going to get paired up?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 12 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke smiled a little bit, proud that he had been able to help contribute to the idea process. Then, he stayed quiet, awaiting to hear how the pairs were going to be.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next