Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo continued to listen before he looked to Catherine and soon asked, "What is going on now?" He asked her as his ribs were in a healing process now.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Alright... Here's what I figure so far... I want Mocha to work with me... Catherine can work with the man who yelled about poop, Kraven and Chef shall be together or at least until I fix the man's spine... No worries Chef I know a guy who can rebuild it... The only thing is that we are uneven until Akyuro can prove himself. So I want Ripper, Gari, and Crosswell working together... Am I missing anyone? Does this work out for everybody?" Jade asked as he looked around at his top fighters. He thought about this long and hard, and wanted to see if anyone had any input on the choices.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke couldn't help but smile--he was very pleased with the outcome of his own team. He got along fine with both Gari and Victor, so he figured that things would work out just fine. That, and neither of them used guns, which made the chances of him losing control lower...which was always a good thing. He had no objections to the teams, and simply smiled pleasantly.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef stayed silent. He could work with Kraven, but he knew. Now, Jade told him he knew a guy who could very well repair his broken spine? This was awesome! He would be able to cook again!

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari nodded and smiled, she liked the team she had ended up with. She then waved at everyone and limped her way to her bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Catherine grinned, she'd get a chance to talk and take some blood from the new guy! She explained the situation to Akuryo then got ready to work the night shift, looking after the patients in the infirmary.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:19 am

Peaceful Mentality

It was getting late--it was really about time to head off to bed.
"Well, if you'll excuse me...I'm going to go get some rest now." He smiled to his teammates, then headed off to his room.
As he got to his room, he picked up the folded up cape from on his bed, placing it on the bedside table. He decided he could figure out what to do with it in the morning. Then, he got all ready for bed, got under the covers, and went to sleep.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 am

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Well I see no objections so far... Though I shall remind you that teams may change if I see complications... Or if things aren't working out. Actually... Change of plans... Kraven I want you to work with someone else. I want you to work with Catherine, while Chef I'll have you stick with our Crosswell. But until your fully healed. Good night..." Jade said as he planned to call the person to help Chef in the morning. He went to bed wondering if he made the right choice with Chef and Kraven, they would be an unstoppable team, but then again. He slept in his bed with Mocha doing the night shift, despite her wounds from earlier the day. In the end though she fell asleep as well. She found that it was actually okay that Catherine and Kraven were working together, since the two seemed to like each other. So to just be clear... Chef and Crosswell are a team. Gari and Ripper, with Buddi are a team, and Kraven is with Catherine. Jade goes to whoever needs him but usually stays with Mocha, and until Akuryo proves himself he will stay where he is.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven waited for the team business to be over with until he spoke "I'm fine with this..." the man said, would have been more convenient to work alone or with Jade, but Catherine was good too, she played along with his crazy antics. The man smiled before he took out a cigarette and lit it "Hope you guys dont' mine me smoking here..." the man said as he continued to lean against the wall. He looked around, he knew this wouldn't be enough to stop the betrayals, Akuryo would turn on them soon. There was no real loyalty there, just a desire to live. Akuryo would betray them first chance he got.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:19 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Now everyone knew smoking was bad for you. It's a shit habit, like for real. But there was something people didn't know. It numbed taste buds. Chef hated smoke because of that, and tus, would get enraged. He started screaming and yelling, shaking in his bed.
"SMOKE IT THE ENEMY OF CUISINE!" he yelled, enraged that someone had the GULL to smoke. "I HATE SMOKE! NO SMOKING! I HATE PUFF PUFF!" he yelled over and over, preventing any sleep from happening. He wouldn't stop.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 am

Peaceful Mentality

Suffice to say, Rourke had been about to fall asleep when he was jolted awake by Chef's shouting echoing through the whole damn building. He sat bolt upright, looking around feverishly, as if he'd been afraid that he would wake up somewhere else. But no...this was his room...his own bed...he was safe. But still...it would probably be nice to know what the ruckus was all about...
He changed out of his sleeping clothes back into his day clothes, then headed back to the room where everyone was gathered, and Chef was still shouting about his hate for smoke.

"Uh...did something happen that I should know about...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:26 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

People were yelling. Like, a lot. It wasn`t even the loudness that was upsetting Buddi, it was really just the angry energy in the room. You could feel the angry in the air. And it sucked. This group seemed so unorderly, like they needed serious group therapy. He briefly wondered if all of No Man's Land was like this, unbeknownst to him that no, they were not. This was a very special group of psychopaths. What made it worse is that he was one of them.

He heard something about pairs and perked up slightly. Friends? Like, forced friends? He listened carefully, anxiously awaiting whom he would be paired with. Catherine? His eyes fell on the woman carrying the giant syringe, since that was whom Jade looked at when he said that name. She wasn`t an unfamiliar face, Catherine had treated his wounds when Kraven brought him in. He felt kind of dizzy afterwards, though...

Luckily for Buddi, Jade changed his mind. He would get to keep the remainder of blood in his body. He was instead paired with Gari and the guy in the parka. A small smile was under his mask. Chaos erupting just after Jade made his exit, Buddi decided to follow some others peoples leave and go to sleep. However, he didn`t really have a room in the Conqueror Worm building yet. After a short moment of deduction he decided he`d just sleep in Funland, the only place he`d really got the chance to feel comfortable in so far. A saner side of Buddi forced him to keep his mouth shut and give a small goodnight wave to Gari and Ripper as he left the Infirmary.

(EXIT) 

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

A carrier pigeon flew into Jade's room the morning after, a note tied to it's leg. Now usually this would be a complete mystery, but here's the thing, the pigeon had a purple tie on and sunglasses taped onto it. Yep, it was definitely Gangsta Pimp. The note, written in MARVELOUS handwriting, read as:

Dear Doctor Twink McRape Faggot,

It's me, Gangsta Pimp. I am here to notify you that Elliot has placed several bombs on the first floor of your building. The bombs are due to blow up at noon exactly. Why do you ask? Why does Gangsta Pimp, the genius motherfucker that he is, outsmart Jade in such a way? Because Gangsta Pimp is a billion times better than you, was born on Mars, and could train this carrier pigeon to do shit like this! Now Gangsta Pimp is gonna chill in Highend watching HBO when you stay in that fucked up building with seemingly ONE watercooler! Also, I believe your groupings are shit. Wait what? Who said that!? How could Gangsta Pimp know this? Well... it seemed you forgot that THERE WAS A COW IN THE INFIRMARY THE WHOLE TIME! Gangsta Pimp is a master of disguise, don't you mess with him! Speaking of which you forgot to brush your teeth last night. Have fun with explosions, they're all designed to say "Pity..." five seconds before they explode!

Sincerely, Sir Feather-Flavored Motherfucker.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari groaned as Chef started yelling about smoke or something, what was this guy's deal? She just wanted to sleep, but that obviously wasn't gonna happen, so she spent the rest of the night listing ways to kill Chef, though she knew she couldn't hurt the huge man, even when he was injured, the dude was indestructible.
The next morning, Beastie got up with bags under her eyes, glaring at Chef as she passed him then sitting in the kitchen, trying to figure out what she would have for breakfast...She saw a pimped pigeon flying in and looked confused as fuck

"I know I'm gonna regret asking, but what the fuck is that pigeon doing here....? And why does it look like that annoying guy from Vulture?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine frowned as Jade announced that he had changed his mind about the pairings, she was scared she'd end up with, THE HORROR, a FEMALE. It was no fun to take blood from women, they were never as scrumptious as the men. The frown was replaced with a grin when she found out her partner would now be Kraven.

"I approve~"

She said from one of the patient's bedside, her distraction causing them to almost die for a second, but she quickly fixed them. That's when Kraven lit the cigarette and Chef started freaking out...she considered going over to him and taking some of his blood to calm him down, but at the moment she was afraid of getting stabbed, so she just continued with her nurse work till the morning.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper smiled a little as he was told his team and decided he would jusr crash on the couch.

He woke up the next day and heard people talking,"For fucks sake, anyone know how to sleep around here?"He asked and heard Gari's question,"Wait, pidgeon? What's going on?"He asked sitting up straight and shook his hair out.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo could see the pigeon in the distance and saw the sign on it's left wing, he had a small guess as to what the hell was about to happen. "Oh come the fuck ON!" He yelled as he rolled over to his right and off the bed. He got onto his feet as he crawled over to where Jade was on his right hand and knees, to keep himself from twisting his left ribs as he crawled over to Jade and Kraven.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Come the next morning, Rourke found himself back in his room--he remembered having gone to ask what all of the chaos was, but Chef just wouldn't stop shouting about 'puff-puff', so he had gone back to bed, and used earplugs to sleep. Feeling fairly rested, he headed to the kitchen, yawning as he entered and then sitting down next to Gari in the kitchen. It took him a moment to process what she had said, then he looked to her.
"A messenger pigeon, maybe...? But they haven't used those in years, as far as I know...I mean, didn't passenger pigeons go extinct in the late 1800's or something...?" He rubbed his eyes, hoping that the pigeon wasn't going to become a big issue.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade heard the commotion and got up from his bed, coming into the infirmary with a little then pleased look. "Stop smoking..." Jade said his eyes narrowing to the point, giving a very ugly look to his face that was filled with displeasure. Mocha jerked awake and ran over to Kraven. "Put that out right now..." Mocha said as she tried to calm Chef down. "No worries Chef, the puff-puff will be gone." Mocha said with a glare to Kraven. Then a pigeon came along... What?

"I hate pigeons..." Said Mocha and Jade at the same time as they both went to aim at the thing with their guns or um... Cane. Mocha cocked the gun before she noticed that there was a note attached. "... What should we do?" Mocha asked Jade and the man thought about it. "I say we shot the thing." Mocha said a little on edge due to the screaming and she began shooting the bird with a tranq. For all they knew it was an explosive.

[/quote]
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grimaced at Jade and turned the other cheek "Dont' tell me what to do." the man answered bluntly. Kraven didn't seem bothered by Chef's rants at all, matter a fact, he seemed to find joy from Chef's screams "That's right keep screaming... you'll be my first kill via a heart attack..." the man joked as he continued to smoke. Then the pigeon flew in "Huh..." the man put out his smoke, looking at it intently, it had a note. Then Jade shot it and Akuryo took the note "Huh..." the man continued looking at it all in disbelief. He raised an eyebrow to Akuryo "What does it read?"

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:50 pm

MochaLatte wrote:
Jade Fentom

hen Jade went over cautiously and to look over the bird, and took the note. "... Hmmm... I have a feeling it's from the man who's very insecure about his sexual performance... He's so a virgin..." Jade said as he began to read the note. "... Well... I want so people to do something for me. CHECK THE FIRST FLOOR NOW! Mocha tell them it's a code aquamarine." Code aquamarine meant bomb threat.

"Um... It's code aquamarine." Mocha said and then ran down to the first floor, but right after she snatched the cigarette from Kraven's mouth and smashed it. "Not in the mood Kraven." Mocha said as she ran down the stairs.

[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef was thrashing and throwing shit and yelling about smoking and it was alllllll Kraven's fault. It took three sedatives to get him to shut up, and then he looked like a drugged up idiot.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 13 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper stood up carefully and looked at Jade,"We got another fucking attack here?"He asked,"Or is that pimp idiot just blowing a lot of smo- I mean hot air."He said, not too keen on angering Chef, even if he was sedated.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari still looked confused as Rourke and Ripper came in

"But who would send a pidg-"

Then some stuff seemed to be revealed by Jade. Wait...the first floor...AGAIN? She groaned and rubbed her temples as the Kraven-Chef situation was still going on, until finally Chef was drugged.

"So should we be running around and panicking or not?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Let's not panic," Rourke replied to Gari, a worried frown on his face as he stood from his seat. "I doubt that they would want to spark another fight so soon, especially with all of the damage that they took. For all we know, they could be bluffing. But just to be safe, let's just be calm, and go check downstairs, and see what's happening."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo looked to Jade and the others before he soon said, "We'll need to evacuate now....knowing Elliot, it ain't gonna be noon before this places goes up in flames." Akuryo told him as he looked at the people going downstairs to check the first floor. "Make that immediately now."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next