Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven seemed to sigh when he heard about the letter "Well damn..." Kraven seemed to smile, he appreciated these guys sometimes, Vulture Team was a lot more fun then some clowns. The nun shot a glare at Rourke "You take every bomb threat seriously. Even if the enemy is most likely bluffing... it is nothing to joke about. This kind of thought process is what allowed us to get bombed before..." the man told Rourke bluntly, harshly condemning him. He turned to Jade, a confident smile on his face "I assume we have a bomb disposal team now, right? After the riots I would think we would have doubled that effort..." Kraven better hear yes for an answer, or by DEATH he would leave Conqueror Worm right there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked over to Gari,"Need any help getting downstairs?"He asked, he was a little worried about her.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

"I'm not joking about it," Rourke looked at Kraven, giving him a frown, just slightly irritated. "I know how serious bomb threats are, but if everybody loses their heads about it, then we're not going to make any progress at finding the threat at all. That is what I meant. So don't go jumping to conclusions." He sighed, then turned away from Kraven, patiently waiting for Gari and Ripper.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari was still pretty convinced they should panic, but it was difficult when she couldn't run around and yell and throw stuff on the ground, so she just nodded at Ripper when he offered help.

"For once, I hope the nun-guy's right..."

She said, since Worm would have to be stupid to not have taken precautions after the riots. She took the borrowed cane from the infirmary and got up, luckily not in too much pain cause Catherine and Mocha had given her a bunch of meds.

"Let's just go before this place blows up again!"

She looked at Rourke and Ripper ready to leave, but then looked around for Buddi too since he was on her new team, but not finding him...she frowned.

"Guys, has anyone seen Buddi? When I went to bed, he was still standing there looking awkward..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine wasn't one to pay attention to things, but when bombs were mentioned, her head popped up and she put her hands up.

"Hold on a second, now! How are we getting all these patients out of here? Most of the ones still in bed can't even stand!"

For the first time, she seemed to have a rational concern, not just taking someone's blood.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"How many do we have on bed rest?"He asked looking at Catherine,"I can grab a few but no more than that."He said.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven approached Catherine "That's the thing... no matter what you do you won't be able to get the patients in time... that's why Jade better have a bomb team." he told her with a smile on his face. The man suddenly took out another cigarette and lit it, another smoke for him "HEHEHEHE... DEATH MIGHT JUST GET MANY SACRIFICES TODAY! IT WILL BE BRILLIANT!" he ranted for a few seconds before he started to enjoy his smoke. He looked around at the panic "That's right rats... squirm before your imminent demise... I WILL ENJOY WATCHING IT."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine quickly counted the injured and looked a bit hopeless.

"We have about 50 that can't walk..."

She told Ripper, no way were all of them getting out... Hearing Kraven, she couldn't help but grin, his rants about death always got her pumped up and ready to kill stuff, but most of these patients weren't even attractive...Catherine only liked the death when it was with people that she thought were worth it.

"I'll just hope this bomb team exists...JADE~! Your patients need evacuation!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Shit...no way we can get them all...dammit Kraven will you shit the fuck up for three seconds and get your cripples ass the the first floor?!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari knew she couldn't help while she could barely get herself downstairs, so she just sort of scooted towards the stairs.

"Yeah...I'm just gonna wait downstairs."

With a lot of effort and time, she managed to make it downstairs with her cane, then sort of sat on the floor outside of the palace, at a distance she expected the explosion wouldn't reach her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke shook his head at Kraven, then turned, walking down to the first floor. He began searching around to see if he could at least locate the bombs that they had been told about. He looked in every small, concealed place that he could think of, but didn't manage to find much of anything at all. Maybe the bombs were outside...?
"Keep looking around this area," he told a few random Worm members that had been helping with the search. He, himself, walked outside, ready to scour the outside of the building for the bombs. He happened to see Gari outside, calling over to her, "You alright over there?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"We need to leave now...we can;t get them."He said as he limped downstairs and joined his small team,"Kraven might be a little too crazy here..."He to Rourke.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari nodded at Rourke.

"Just making sure I'm a safe distance away...don't wanna be any more injured, honestly."

She then shrugged as Ripper appeared.

"That's just Kraven, I learned to just tune him out, makes things WAY easier."

She chuckled and just avoided talking about the people they couldn't save. This was just a warning anyway...right? Who was she kidding, there were probably bombs there, this was VULTURE we're talking about after all. But Jade was smart enough to have a squad or SOMETHING...right?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven just stayed there smoking against the wall, a small smile on his face "It's no use... I know Inferno... his explosives are A+ work... you won't be able to escape in time... none of yah..." Kraven said as his smile grew wider "You have three choices... that bomb team arrives, the bombs don't exist... or you pray to your insignificant phony gods... right now." the man said as his menacing grin turned to the wounded in the infirmary. The nun finished his cigarette and tossed it to the ground, stomping on it to put it out. Kraven drew his combat knife, licking it's cold metal "Well... we might all die here today..." Kraven walked up to a man in the infirmary. He was crippled, and hooked up to machines, he couldn't move. Kraven approached him, standing over him, his shadow overcoming the poor cripple. Kraven got closer to him "I mean... we might all die hear today... so why not... indulge myself...!" the man said, his voice getting more intense with every word. The man put his knife to the patient's throat "Come on... pray... pray to you fake god you pitiful man... WE MIGHT JUST BOTH DIE HERE TODAY!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Kraven...gets on my nerves. That much is true," Rourke sighed as he replied to Ripper. "But we can't let him and his antics stop us from dealing with the issue at hand. I looked through all of the first floor that I know of, in all of the good hiding places I could find...and found nothing. I was thinking that the bombs maybe are outside...but I have some people back inside searching, as well. We need to work on figuring out if this bomb is really here or not, otherwise even if Jade does have a bomb team, they won't be able to do anything..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"I'd rather be damned than die." Akuryo told Kraven as he crawled over to a nearby window and opened it. "I can make an exit.....problem is that it's gonna need good grips and well upperbody strength...." Akuryo told them as he winced and held his left ribs.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

As murderous as Catherine was, she DID sometimes care about her patients...so when Kraven got all murderous and shit, she went up to the large man and whacked him with her syringe.

"Father! Behave!"

She scolded him.

"Don't you worry, if you're gonna die, it'll be from blood loss cause of what I'll be taking~"

She said "reassuringly". She patted the crippled man on the head and looked back at Kraven.

"Fear produces toxins that make the blood not as cool, Father! I need these patients in good mental condition, or they aren't worth the blood!"

How very sweet of her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:36 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Of course I have a bomb squad! Mocha is assembling them! I want no repeats of last time." Jade as he saw people getting out. He just hoped that the bomb squad that he prepared was up to the task. He snorted at Kraven, "No one is going to be dying today... At least hopefully not yet. Catherine you should get out of here." Jade said as he ran up the stairs, but why? Was he off trying to get something important? The bomb squad did a full sweep of the building while being led by Mocha. They found nothing. "False alarm everyone!" Mocha said as she came out to the people outside, signalling that it was safe. "It was just Vulture blowing smoke." she explained as she went back inside to spread the news. She went on the intercom that they got working again. "The threat has been taken care of. No need to panic..." she said and Jade sighed in relief.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo had a straight face when it was announced that it was a false alarm and soon looked to the pigeon before he went back to lay down on his bed once more. "I hate false alarms more than anything."

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:04 am

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke saw Mocha's signal that it was alright, and that the bomb had been a false alarm, and he smiled in relief.
"Ah, good. So that's been taken care of..." he looked to Gari after speaking. "Do you need some help getting back inside...? I know that you must be in a lot of pain from your legs being injured..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:14 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Oh good, now I get to go back in there with Kraven."He said sarcastically. He then looked at Gari,"I'll help her out, you head on in Rourke..."He said, he didn;t know why but he felt like he owed it to Gari, after all she got burned because he took her with him during the battle.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:32 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari was beyond relieved when the bomb threat turned out to be a fake, but she chose to merely show her annoyance.

"Making me walk all the way out here for a false alarm..."

She muttered, though she knew this was what had to be done anyway, she didn't wanna get blown up, but the whole being wounded thing got her cranky. She was about to tell Rourke that she didn't need help when Ripper said HE'd help instead, but she just sorta awkwardly smiled at both of them.

"I can handle this...you guys go ahead, I'm gonna take a while."

She said, and started heading up on her own, she didn't wanna rely on anyone else, if she couldn't help, she wasn't gonna be a nuisance either. She looked back down at the guys.

"Race you to the top, losers?"

She smirked and continued her snail-pace.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:38 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper laughed a little when Gari said she would race them,"Last place buys the drinks."He said smiling.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 am

Peaceful Mentality

"Sounds like fine conditions to me," Rourke smiled and chuckled a bit. He was fully planning on just keeping pace with the other two, be it a 'race' or not--he really enjoyed spending time with these guys.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 14 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Alright everyone... Now that, THAT is over with I suggest that the injured rest, while I make a few calls. Chef... You'll be walking again in no time." Jade said as he went upstairs to call the ONE surgeon. He went out of the base to make those 'calls'. Mocha sighed as she went upstairs, and saw Gare on her way up. "Do you need help?" she asked and offered her support.

*Jade Exit*

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next