Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy nodded at both his comment and his question.

"Bread's alright, but..."

She looked down at her bloody clothes and shook her head...the smell of Duda's blood while she was eating was too much...Without explanation, she ran off to where the spare clothes were, then locked herself in the bathroom for a good 20 minutes...When she came out, her eyes were red, as if she'd just finished crying, but she was also wearing new clothes, not bloody, and her hair...was way longer.

"So I found out what THAT plant does..."

She commented, then sat back down and looked very focused on her bread...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo puffs out rings of smoke with a thoughtful expression, looking over to the tents Ryder and Ivy were inhabiting as he motioned to them. "They sure don`t look like it..." She mentioned, and as she turned back to Sam he had just noticed the High End bar was now open. She chuckled, waving as he left. "Later."

She remained seated, however. She was still a little hungover, and for the first time in a while going bar-hopping didn`t sound like a good idea. So she remained at the small cafe, smoking and thinking. Next time she spoke to Sam, she`d tell him the truth. What could go wrong? Her eyes flickered to the tent, then back to her cigar. She`d probably have to try to talk to Ryder some time later. Right now she didn`t want to interrupt him as he helped Ivy cope. That job was just as important as anything else.

So, this left the blunette with a question. What now? It was still day time, so she couldn`t just turn in early. She could find Henry and try to talk to him, but every conversation just came down to business with him and she had enough business for today. Looking at the small ember at the end of her cigar, she was suddenly reminded of Elliot. She hadn`t had the chance to have an actual conversation with the blonde in a while. Well, what they called a conversation, anyway. Which was really just Jo speaking and Elliot occasionally nodding or giving a one-word response. Never the less, Jo considered Elliot one of her best friends in No Man's Land.

Perching her cigar between her lips again, she left the cafe, now roaming the tents for Elliot or really anything that could hold her attention for a while. Sadly, Elliot stuck out among the Vulture`s tents so she saw him before anything else. A closer look showed that Bunny was with him, which worked too. She particularly wanted to hear why Bunny was defending Bravery so much; of course, he played a role in her rescue, but so did Sam and she attacked him without a second thought. Maybe she found something Jo couldn`t, but she was sure the redhead had her reasons. After a moment of hesitation, she approached the two from behind. "Bunny, Elliot - can I talk to you guys for a moment?" She paused, only now analyzing the situation. "-- I mean, so long as I`m not intruding on anything..."   

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"Wh--" Ryder blinked a few times when he saw Ivy's sudden hair growth--it was pretty surprising, to put things lightly. "Uh--wow. That's...new. I didn't know that plants could do that." He ate in silence for a moment before looking at Ivy again and speaking. "You're a real trooper, you know that?" he sighed slightly. "I'm pretty proud of you. Just...try to keep your head up, okay? It's...hard to see you hurting so much..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot continued to walk, allowing Bunny to follow, Elliot didn't like social interaction, but he could tell she wasn't in the right mind so he allowed her to walk with him. Then Jo seemed to pop up and began to ask if she could talk. Once again, Elliot didn't like that this was creating a group, but it was Jo. He turned to her and nodded "Yeah...?" he responded, Gangsta Pimp wasn't with her, so that meant that she calmed him down. He knew she wouldn't stop following him unless she knew he wasn't gonna murder someone. He listened in on Jo, curious on what she would ask.

Kraven and Catherine were allowed access into Highend, it was neutral grounds after all. A smile on his face, he began to listen around. Vulture Team was falling apart, and a member of their organization was murdered. Now, he couldn't allow them to fall apart, that would put an end to this war way too quickly. Kraven turned to Catherine "Are you ready to cause grief Mosquito? I believe you'll like this plan a lot..." he spoke to her, sounding very ominous. The man suddenly then burst out yelling "OH NO GUYS KRAVEN'S HERE!" at the top of his lungs.

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy forced a smile onto her face

"Not hurting...just processing..."

She lied, finishing her bread and looking up at Ryder.

"So...wanna blow something up...?"

She asked innocently, though her usual joyfulness when talking about explosions was gone. Then she heard the incredibly loud voice of someone saying that Kraven was here, and she got tense. Kraven...that was Apocalypse right? He had hurt Ryder...She held on to her friend's hand tighter, waiting to see what this was all about.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine followed Kraven into Highend, a mischievous smile on her face the whole time, which grew into a wide grin when he shouted out his presence.

"Ohoho, what have you got planned, Father~?"

She looked around Highend and waited for the panic to begin...Father Death was here.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder had been about to reply to Ivy when suddenly, he heard a shout--and he knew that voice all too well. His face sort of just morphed into this look of complete and utter irritation as he looked out of the tent--then softened again as he looked back to Ivy.
"Looks like we've got a visitor. I need to go deal with this...do you want to come, or do you want to stay here...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"
-------------------------------------

Bravery was finally finishing up moping when suddenly, he heard a shout--was that...someone from Worm...? Yes, Kraven, that WAS someone from Worm...
He walked out of the alleyway, but stayed near the buildings as he looked into the crowd, seeing Kraven and Catherine approach. What did they want...? Hadn't Vulture been through enough grief today already...?
He steadily drew closer to the edge of the crowd that was gathering, his face looking a bit nervous. He hoped that they weren't there to make him go back...not that he was faring any better here, besides the trust he had gotten from Bunny, at least...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smiled at Ryder as soon as he walked out of the tent "AH! We meet again Ryder!'' he yelled, mocking him with false friendliness. The man looked at everyone in Vulture Team that had gathered around following his outbreak. The man smiled to Catherine for a moment, this was different though, she would notice a change in his eyes. This man was only truly alive when he was doing something like this. The man just smiled at Ryder, a thin grin on his face, subtle, yet it told a story "I'm just here to tell you that your comrade begged for mercy... she squirmed... and she was humiliated before her head was done in like an animal..." he spoke to Ryder in a deranged, low tone, this man looked at Ryder with an expression of happiness on his face, he just said that he killed Duda.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny looked up at Jo.
"Sure, what's up?" she asked, crossing her arms. She knew what this was about. She was ready to meet it too. She had her reasons. And this was why.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Ryder Mercy

At first, Ryder just looked at Kraven with a look of bored irritation--up until the moment when the nun mentioned killing Duda.
Ryder froze.
His pale blue eyes seemed to turn to ice as they suddenly glared Kraven down. He stood up from his wheelchair, grabbing the bat from the pouch at the back, and without any hesitation at all, he simply swung the metal bat straight at Kraven's head, as if he were swinging for a fastball--he put all of his strength into it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy just held on to Ryder's hand and followed him out. She didn't react to anything Kraven said...until he mentioned the "comrade". Her numbness was suddenly broken by extreme rage, more than she ever remembered experiencing...She had once looked up to Kraven? HOW?!

"Did he just...? I... GUMBY!!!!!!"

She shrieked, and took out her acid gun, aiming it at Kraven's face. She wanted to shoot, she wanted to shoot SO. BAD. Then Ryder did her job for her: hurt Kraven. She didn't hesitate to shoot a stream of acid at the nun-man's face as soon as Ryder was done swinging.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smiled at Ryder even more so as he saw the glare "There we go... those eyes... the yes of a killer. Did I mention how sweet her voice sounded as she screamed in pain? You know... you'd be surprised how much you learn about a human being in their final moments..." he looked to Ivy "Hey little girl... I bet I know more about your friend than you do!" he mocked her. Then Ryder came at him with the bat, obviously he saw that coming, that was the reaction he was trying to get out of Ryder. The man immediately stomped on Ryder's bad foot, then grab the bat with his left arm. He disarmed Ryder, before he used a grapple to grab the man, using him as a human shield to protect him from everyone else. He shot a glare at Ivy, all while smiling at her. Now it was obvious, Kraven wasn't targeting Ryder, he was targeting Ivy, he wanted her to start this. The man moved Ryder a bit to the left to expose himself enough for Ivy to possibly shoot him with the acid. He smiled at her his deranged smile lit up his face "How about it little girl? Want to see me kill another one of your friends? Maybe he'll beg and scream as much as that Brazilian whore did when I did her in..." he dared her, he just dared her to start this, that was all he wanted.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine waved at Ryder as he first showed himself

"Hey cutie~!"

She blew him a kiss, then listened to Kraven as he spoke. Her grin couldn't possibly get larger, could it? BUT IT COULD! She looked like an absolute maniac, and now Ryder and Ivy had attacked, THEY had broken the peace.

"Oh look, time for DEATH!"

She watched as Kraven worked through the attacks and lifted her syringe.

"Her blood was pretty disappointing, though..."

She added, waiting for Ivy's reaction.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder flinched as he felt Kraven's boot crunch down onto his bad foot, and then the bat clattered to the ground as Kraven disarmed Ryder, and soon enough, he felt himself being grabbed and spun around as Kraven put him in a fancy Navy Seals hold. And at that moment, he saw the acid coming. Luckily, it just barely missed his face, and ended up landing on his upper chest, instead. But still, it burned like hell. He yelled out at the pain of the acid hitting his chest, but quickly gritted his teeth and stifled the shout, even as the acid continued to drip down his chest once gravity began taking effect. He struggled against Kraven's grasp, kicking back at him wildly with his still good foot, doing all he could to escape his enemy's grasp.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy dropped her acid gun when she saw what she had accidentally done. She had just shot at Ryder...in the chest...that could NOT be good...

"Shut up shut up SHUT UP!"

She yelled, covering her ears so she wouldn't hear Kraven's words...But seeing Ryder's pained face made her get herself together, she wasn't letting him die on her too. Ivy picked up the gun and ran at Kraven, the adrenaline helping to ignore the pain of her injuries that were almost completely healed by now, though she limped slightly as she ran. She attempted to hit Kraven's face with the gun, not wanting to shoot anymore since she was scared of hitting Ryder again.

"You don't know anything! You're not Apocalypse!!! You're a phony! I HATE PHONIES!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven suddenly threw Ryder aside and opened himself up, his arms wide open, for Ivy to hit him in the face with her gun. The man grunted in pain as he fell to the ground, and he stayed there. He smiled at Ivy, and slowly brought his arm up to gently grab the tip of the gun and point it at himself. He grinned at her, purposely putting himself at her mercy "Come on... shoot me... make me pay for what I did to your friend. Start a war... get your friends kicked out... THE BLOODSHED NEEDS TO START AGAIN!" the man told her "Your friend... I don't even remember her name, hah! Did I mention she screamed your name before she died!? She wanted you to save her the entire time! But you never showed up... oh I took so much joy in telling her how she no longer had any friends... after all, remember what I said when we all met?" the man asked with a smile "There are no true friends in No Man's Land... and now you know why..." he told her, with a sadistic smile on her face "Shoot me..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder was thrown to the ground, his already acid-burned chest skidding across the concrete. Blood began to ooze from the shallow cuts it created, thankfully washing away the acid as the blood dripped to the ground when Ryder pulled himself up to his hands and knees. He grabbed his bat again, and was about to strike at Kraven again when the nun mentioned them getting kicked out of Highend. That wasn't good. But--he didn't care. All he cared about now was smashing Kraven's head in--just like Duda's had been. While the nun was distracted holding the gun, he rose back to his feet, charging the nun with his bat, and swinging at him again--he wasn't going to let this man antagonize Ivy any longer. There was no way.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo pursed her lips, wondering how to go about this subtly. "It`s about Duda... among other things." she mentioned to the pair, but was interrupted by a blood-curtling yell that could have been heard from anywhere in High End. It was a distinguishable yell; one that could only come from the Father of Death. "The hell..?" She looked to Elliot and Bunny, holding a finger up to tell them "one moment" before dashing to the source of the scream. She arrived to where a small crowd of people had circled to see Kraven attacking Ryder and Ivy, the nun man provoking the pair the entire time. He stated he had murdered Duda; it seemed perfectly plausible. It made more sense for him to do it than Bravery. But, as he laid on the ground in front of Ivy, giving her the perfect opportunity to shoot acid right into his face, Jo came upon a realization.

"Ivy, stop!" She shouted, trying to get her attention. "He`s provoking you! Don`t shoot!" She warned, possibilities running through her head again. However, she didn`t have time to warn Ryder before he tried to smash the nun`s head in as well. Of course, she would have loved to see Kraven get shot in the face by Ivy or beaten to death by Ryder as much as anyone else here did, but that would mean he won. 

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was too angry to smile as she hit Kraven, which is something that the satisfying grunt of the nun-man normally would have caused.

"Shut up, no one likes you!"

She screamed, and was about to shoot when Ryder started attacking and Jo attempted to be her voice of reason. This made her hesitate...they didn't need to start a war....But Kraven's words about Ivy not being there when Duda needed her were the last straw.

"S-sorry, Jo..."

She said, her voice faltering a bit, then ran to Kraven again, smashing a vial of acid on his side, which burned her own hand with acid, but she didn't seem to feel it. She hoped that, by using the vials rather than the gun, she wouldn't hit Ryder anymore...she couldn't hurt anyone else...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine quietly sneaked up behind Ryder as he was attacking Kraven, she then poked his back gently with the back of her syringe, not the needle.

"No one escapes Catherine~!"

She chirped sweetly, then swung the giant syringe at the redhead's face.

"LET THE BLOODSHED BEGIN~!!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned as Ivy smashed the vial of avid, it burned at Kraven's face, the man took his own fingers and began to use the acid to make a figure on his face: his cross. The man painted his own cross on his face using the acid, it burned away at his face more and more. The man seemingly didn't feel pain, he just grinned at her, he was too happy "Congratulations on trying to kill me... now-" the man immediately drew a handgun and shot at Ryder's bat. He rolled out of the way and stood up "AND DO YOU SEE THIS!? VULTURE TEAM HAS BROKEN THE TREATY" the man yelled out, mostly to the Family members watching. This meant that both Kraven and Vulture Team were obliged to leave, the man looked back at Ivy, the acid dripping off his face to his chest, scarring him "Thank you for making me so... beautiful. Hahahahah..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Ryder Mercy

The bat went flying out of Ryder's hands, and at that exact same moment, Catherine's syringe collided with the back of his head, sending him sprawling forward and seeing stars. Still determined, he slowly pushed himself up, but turned to face Catherine, trying to kick her legs out from under her.
"Lady. I TOLD YOU. I. HATE. NEEDLES." he bellowed as he tried to fell the pink nurse.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked panicked as Kraven took out a gun, but when he shot at Ryder's bat rather than at Ryder himself, her face went back to unreadable. She wanted to kill him, she wanted to EXPLODE this man's head then pour acid on his remains...she wanted Gumby to spit on him, and THAT was something she'd never wished upon anyone before.

"I just...don't care anymore..."

She whispered to herself, a realization. She shot more acid, at Kraven's foot this time, trying to imitate what he had done to her when he tried to torture her, but upon hearing Ryder's new struggle, she turned and glared at Catherine. Without another word, she shot at the nurse's syringe; Ivy especially understood the value of inanimate objects, and this syringe seemed precious to the nurse, so she decided to hit her where it hurt.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine had expected Ryder to be knocked out by her attack, so she was not ready for his own attack, which made her fall on her butt, dropping the syringe.

"Oh, you like to play rough~?"

She was about to reach for the syringe and stab Ryder, but Ivy's acid reached her weapon first, melting Catherine's precious syringe. The pink nurse's eyes widened, and she scrambled to get up, not attacking anymore once she heard Kraven announce their victory.

"YOU lost here, bitch. I can get another one of those, you're not getting your whore friend back, or this base."

She hissed at Ivy, though she had to hide the pain of losing her syringe....she loved it so much...The nurse went to Kraven's side, grinning at the acid thing going on.

"That look suits you, Father~! Should we leave the little Vultures to play now?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:14 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny went to the fountain and sat down. She didn't get involved. She just...stood on the side lines for once in her life.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 12 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next