Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:02 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder looked to Ivy incredulously about to say something to her--only to hear Jo agreeing. He was about to say something to HER when Gangsta Pimp was trying to get the whole crowd to agree--
"No! No, we're not 'cool', you douchebag! I--I just--NOPE. NOPE." He turned his wheelchair, ignoring that nobody was supposed to leave, beginning to head back through the crowd towards his tent.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy honestly thought that Ryder would love the idea of wearing a bikini, so she followed after him, agreeing loudly with Jo and Gangsta Pimp. She then put a hand on Ryder's shoulder.

"Don't be self-conscious, Ry-Ry, this is your time to SHINE!"

She said in an inspirational voice, putting the bikini on his head and smiling proudly.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was still cracking up. She just really liked to bug Ryder, it seemed. She watched Ivy follow Ryder and quickly followed. "Yeah! Don`t be shy, dude! It`s for the good of the team!" She grabbed the handled of Ryder`s wheelchair, and began slowly backing up and wheeling him along. "Beep. Beep." 

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:58 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp just started following Ryder "Ryyyyder! Noooo! Buuuuddy! Let's talk about this! Don't leave! We need you!" he started to beg Ryder for the bikini. Then the man just stopped and smiled as Jo and Ivy brought the man back, even Gangsta Pimp had to admit that was hilarious. When Ryder was brought back, Gangsta Pimp took out the three bikinis "So which is your color Ryder? You can try Bunny's... but I think it'll be too tight around the chest..." the man said as he started shoving all the bikinis in Ryder's face. It seemed that Gangsta Pimp had gone with this idea JUST for the sake of messing with Ryder and getting him angry.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dane Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:00 am

Ryder Mercy

"Wh--" since Jo was pulling the wheelchair back, he found that he couldn't go forward. He grabbed the bikini off of his head, throwing it off somewhere random in the crowd. "The day you all get me to wear a bikini is the day that pigs fly! No, and no again, and forever no, no, no!" He refused resolutely. "I mean seriously, do you REALLY think that having a GUY in a bikini will get people?! It'll just work to scare everyone away!" He looked over at his gang--they were smirking, laughing--oh great. So much for any respect he had. "C-C'mon!"
And then, suddenly, Gangsta Pimp was shoving bikinis in his face. "I am gonna punch you in the nose SO HARD that your GRANDKIDS will feel it!" he shouted, swatting at the bikinis that had been shoved towards him. "Get those things away from me!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

This...was pretty terrifying.
People ganging up on a handicapped person and trying to force them to wear a bikini--was this actually how Vulture worked?
Bravery was staying right next to Elliot, not daring to even so much as get near the fiasco for fear of being involved in it, too...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo grinned at Gangsta Pimp. "I like Bunny`s for him. Red is his color." She commented, the biggest smirk on her face. Hearing Ryder`s comments about flying pig, she couldn`t resist the urge to make bad jokes. "Better start throwing pigs, then! Besides, don`t just assume everyone likes girls. I bet you could totally rock a bikini better than I could. You just gotta believe in yourself." She was too busy harassing Ryder she didn`t even notice poor frightened Bravery and a very stoic Elliot trying to stay as far away from them as they could. 

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Say Gangsta Pimp. I recall something being said at the very beginning, before you even joined." Bunny said, pretending to think. "Something about having bikini clad ladies, and sending them through a mine field. We led you through said mine field, correct? So, where is that army of bikini clad ladies you said you had? Cause it sounds like we could use those ladies very effectivally right now. Who knows how many members we would get with those ladies, right Pimp? And you ARE a pimp right? So come on, where are your pimping ladies?" she asked, and then proceeded to start coughing, heaving a little bit.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy kept trying to act like Ryder's motivational life coach. When Gangsta Pimp suggested he use Bunny's bikini, she nodded energetically.

"You've just gotta have some confidence, then you'll be FIERCE!"

She cried, grabbing his face so he'd be looking right at her crazed purple eyes.

"WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

She said, too excited by what was going on to hear what Bunny was saying. She then looked around at the other Vultures, spotting Bravery and Elliot then pointing at them.

"THEY can join Ryder on his epic quest to save Vulture Team!

She announced, throwing a bikini in their direction.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp shook his head to Ryder "Gangsta Pimp insists! You are Vulture Team's only hope ponyboy!" the man spoke rather loudly, he was really speaking to the whole crowd to get their attention. Then the mean heard Bunny and turned to her "Whatcu talkin' about Bunny? Girl you crazy!" he simply replied to her before resuming with shoving the bikinis in Ryder's face. Gangsta Pimp grinned at Ryder sadistically and whispered "This is what you get for not going along with Gangsta Pimp's ideas!"

Elliot was standing still and quiet for some time, choosing to stay out of this just like Bravery, but then Ivy pointed at him and Bravery. Elliot didn't even hear what she said over the commotion Gangsta Pimp and Jo were making, but that was the last straw. Elliot didn't hear a word, but it was Ivy, pointing at him, that was bad. Elliot broke the line and started to talk "I'm out." the man said simply as he started walking back to his tent "Come on... mask person... we don't need to be here..." that was the last time he'd let Gangsta Pimp wake him up this early.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder pushed the joystick on the wheelchair forward, but it was all in vain, since Jo was holding the handles. And so--he just stood up. He made quite the entertaining face when he felt the pressure on his still healing foot, but he still just started limping off through the crowd.
"I'm done! I am so done!" he shouted, but then stopped at one point and held his head because OW HEADACHE. His head felt like it was going to explode... "Dammit, dammit, dammit...!" He continued limping on, then--he knew that he would have to whether the storm if he wanted to escape the bikini! It was a sacrifice that he had to make! Even if he just damaged his foot even more, it was worth not wearing a bikini!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery visibly paled slightly when Ivy suggested that he and Elliot join the bikini party. As Elliot began walking away, Bravery nodded to his comment vigorously before quickly scurrying after him. He was NOT going to be put in a bikini. He had a big explanation as to why, and that only lady-heroes wore bikinis because the comic artists got a bit too 'creative' with the outfits, and that a hero like him couldn't wear a bikini because he already had a hero outfit, so he was all good!
It was really a horrible excuse, so he was glad that he could just get out of there with Elliot, instead.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny glared at Gangsta Pimp's response. She so wasn't in the mood for all of this bullshit.
"Fuck this," she said, sighing in irritation as she turned and began heading back to her tent. She was hungry as hell, and needed to get some food into her system.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked really sad when Ryder refused to wear a bikini and Elliot and Bravery just walked off...

"But but..."

She was about to cry, but was distracted by something she felt in her shirt....HANK'S BABY. She had put off visiting the bunker again to get her plants, but this baby needed his mommy/daddy/plant parent!

"Feather-Flavored Motherfucker? Can I go back to get my babies...?"

She asked, tugging on Pimp's coat to get his attention.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp let out a sigh as Ryder left "Wow... you're not fun, killjoy... HEY! AT LEAST HAVE A REUNION WITH YOUR GANG!" the man yelled out before he gave up and just sat there in front of everyone "Okay fine you're all dismissed we can think about this later!" he man announced before he pouted around. When Ivy got his attention to go to the bunker, the man didn't really pay any attention "Yeah sure whatever." the man answered without listening to Ivy. He didn't want to deal with her right now, she didn't know how to wear a bikini.

Elliot walked back to his tent, and just sat down on a seat there. For a few minutes he was silent, stuck sitting there with a permanent grimace. After a while, the man spoke, presumably to Bravery who followed him there "We were missing two of our officers..." the man said, talking about Lily and Duda. Both were missing, and it seemed that only Elliot knew. Obviously Bravery wouldn't because he got here the other day, but it was strange that no one else did.

Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Really...?" Bravery seemed surprised yet again. The Vultures were...far more...eccentric than he had thought they'd be. And they seemed less organized. But hm...maybe joining them was a good idea...
Oh. WAIT! If he joined Vulture, then--Akuryo could be his arch nemesis again! It was perfect! Well, that settled it--these people were the good guys, for now!

"Hey, I'm not feeling tired, so I can go look for them, if you want!" Bravery gave Elliot a grin. He wanted to help out however he could, so that he could be a good new member--one who could be trusted and depended on, just like all good heroes should be!

Meanwhile, although people were acting like he was leaving--Ryder still wasn't even halfway through the crowd yet. I mean, the man was limping along, and had a horrible headache, so he was making progress slowly. Very, very slowly through the crowd, trying to get back to his tent before anyone else tried to put a bikini on him...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny finally got some food and water, and started to eat and drink. She had three helpings of the stuff and got it was tasty! She smiled and looked at Elliot and Bravery. They seemed to be buddy buddy real fast. She sat on her bed, and let the doctors examine her. They took off her bandages and revealed several of the wounds she had. Without the bandages, she looked like a burn victim, or close to it with all the caked on dry blood. She was cleaned by the medics and wrapped up again, and then laid down, doing various tests and such to see when she would see combat again. Plus, her limbs were repaired.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy simply nodded at Gangsta Pimp and crutched off. She turned around for a second, searching for Duda in the crowd, since she wanted to take her friend along to look for her babies, but she shrugged when Duda was nowhere to be found, she was probably doing awesome circus shit like she normally did.

"I'll be back! Eventually! Then we'll have all my beautiful plants and their babies and we can ride the rainbows together and dip pickles in mayo, it'll be great!"

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 pm

i`d give my life

Jo bursted out laughing when she saw Ivy throw the remaining bikinis in Elliot and Bravery`s face. She didn`t want to bully the new kid just yet; but the thought occurred that they could totally get Elliot into a bikini if they tried hard enough to convince him. The two left quickly after, and Jo was too busy laughing to convince them to stay. And then Ryder stood up, and Jo immediately stopped laughing. "Ryder, you`re gonna hurt yourself! Get back in the chair! We weren`t being serious, come on!" She pleaded with the boy, trying to catch up with him.

Gangsta Pimp yelled some more things, and now that she wasn`t joking around, her headache became apparent. "STOP SPEAKING LOUDLY!!" She shouted at Gangsta Pimp, storming off as he dismissed everyone. And then she realized she had no idea where she was going. Didn`t she have something to do? Her eyes trailed behind her, to see Bunny limping off to one of the tents to have some doctors examine her. Jo shyly followed the redhead in, seeing her laying on the infirmary bed when she entered. The woman had on now fresh bandages; but the sight of her cybernetic limbs being repaired was enough to make Jo`s sensitive (and still empty) stomach do a flip. Not looking the woman in the eye, she approached her. "Um.. Bunny? Can I talk to you for a bit? I know you`re busy, but..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot stood up with Bravery "Yeah... let's look." the man walked to the exit of the ten, then stopped "But one rule... stay with me at all times..." he told Bravery very seriously "You are... new here... you dont' want anyone... mistaking you for... playing us..." he explained to the masked man. Then Elliot simply walked out the ten, shielding his eyes from the sun for a second as he walked out of the tent. The man started to walk outside while he muttered "I'm going to kill that bastard..." in a whispered voice, it was apparent that killing Akruyo was still on his mind.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder turned around to look back at Jo when she called to him. The wheelchair was looking REAL nice right about now. He sighed, then limped back to the wheelchair and sat down in it--but immediately headed back to his tent in it anyway. He needed to rest to try to get rid of this headache that was threatening to split his skull in two.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery nodded to Elliot, understanding his concerns, then following him.
"Are you talking about that Akuryo guy?" Bravery asked as he heard Elliot's mutterings. "Has he done anything like this before...? I mean--I can't really say that betraying your team is no good, since that'd sorta be hypocritical of me...but...didn't he used to be one of your biggest officers?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot kept on walking, just expecting Bravery to follow. He walked past the fountain and into the real streets of the city, the streets were empty around here, it always seemed like the streets were empty. It must have been since everyone was on their job, Elliot had heard that during meal times the streets were flooded. Elliot thought for a while, they even had siestas here, he was on the wrong team. A smile crept up on the man's face. But then Bravery brought Elliot back into the real world "You didn't betray... an organization... you helped create..." he spoke referring to Akuryo. And now it was time for Elliot's story time! "Me and Akuryo... before any of these gangs... before Conqueror Worm... before Vulture Team... we were enemies..." he explained "Day after day we would try to kill each other... neither of us could do it though... both criminals were equally skilled... and then... she came." most members of Vulture Team would know who he was referring to, but Bravery probably did not "Jo, Homewrecker, Beaumont... whatever someone knows her name by... she is the one that managed to make a truce between us... the three of us would go on to found Vulture Team... even if Akuryo and I... didn't know it at the time..." they formed the organization, but technically the two didn't join it until later. The first officer Jo recruited officially was Duda.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery listened intently to Elliot's story, wanting to be able to learn more about the people he was most likely going to be working with in the future.
"Hm...if...if it makes you feel any better....I was there when Akuryo joined Worm, and I think it wasn't because he really wanted to...he kind of came running into the building injured, even after I told him on the battlefield to follow you guys...and then soon enough, the alarm got set off, and he was surrounded, and...well, they told him to either join or die...so, I think that maybe, he might come back to you guys, if he gets the chance." He gave Elliot a hopeful smile, trying to cheer the blonde man up.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny looked over at Jo.
"Huh...yeah go ahead." she said, getting some new clothes on. She kind of had to, her old outfit was...well...rags. "What's up Jo?" she asked.

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 7 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot let out an annoyed grunt when Bravery started being optimistic, Elliot hated optimistic "I'm still gonna kill him.. when a man tries to kill you everyday... you tend not to care why..." he replied. He was sure Bravery didn't appreciate Elliot's views on Akuryo, but there they were, laid bare, Elliot was going to kill that man. He did everything to survive, he didn't have friends, he didn't have loved ones, only himself and the prey. Elliot's mind swayed around the place for awhile before he smelled something "Stop..." Elliot motioned for the masked man to stop. Elliot took another sniff "Huh..." that smelled like blood. In No Man's Land that would be a common smell, but here, everything smelled like cigars, coffee, and flowers. Something was wrong. Elliot walked slowly, following his nose into an alley "Follow me... carefully..." he spoke more softly. Then it was there a body "Shit...!" Elliot turned around to Bravery "Watch the area!" Elliot wasn't sure if the killer was still around. The corpse, it's head was too beaten for Elliot to even recognize the person. But Elliot recognized those daises, there was no mistaking it, oh no.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:16 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery shrugged at Elliot's pessimistic reply, smiling as he replied,
"Well, who knows? Maybe you two will be friends eventually..." he trailed off as Elliot told him to stop. As the blonde began to walk towards the alley, Bravery followed closely, becoming anxious as to what might be happening.
And then there it was--a body on the ground inside the alleyway, with daises by its side. When Elliot told Bravery to watch the area, he barely even heard him.
Bravery had seen corpses before, yes--but none this bloody and mangled. He could feel his eyes going wide, and he was almost trembling. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but no sound came out.  The corpse was horrific--the head was so badly damaged that it was unidentifiable, and the dark, sticky blood pooled around it, filtering out into little rivers in the grout between the bricks on the ground where the puddle ended. It was then that it really hit him--this person was dead. They weren't dressed in the clothes of the rich, so it was obviously someone from Vulture. They had had friends--allies--maybe even that certain special someone...but now, all of that was gone...wiped out from existence...
He could feel bile rising up in his throat, and finally managed to wrench his eyes away, turning away quickly before falling to his knees and somehow keeping himself from puking. This was horrible...he had thought that maybe, maybe they would be able to find peace for a while...but that hope was now as shattered as the skull of the person who was lying dead on the ground...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next