Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot turned to Bravery "Get someone... now... I'll look around the scene... the killer may still be here...!" the man told Bravery before he looked back at the corpse. No, the killer wasn't here, the blood was dry, the killer was gone, she was long gone. Elliot got on a knee, looked at the body, poor Duda, Ivy was going to be devastated. Elliot let out a sigh, this is how it ended for most of people here, not unless you lived here for most of your life like Elliot and Akuryo. Elliot rose up "..." he knew what this meant. Elliot stayed quiet, like he always did, Elliot didn't cry, he waited for the calvary to arrive.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:00 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery hesitated for a moment, then nodded to Elliot and got up, racing out of the alleyway and back towards the camp of tents that Vulture had set up.
"Bunny! Jo! Anyone important in Vulture! Anyone?" he called as he ran into the camp, calling as loud as he could and hoping that they'd hear him. "C-Come quick, Elliot and I found something horrible, and he's still back there waiting...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo remained by the Infirmary bed as Bunny went to put her new clothes on. For some reason, the bluenette couldn`t help but think about how it could have been her favorite suit that was destroyed if not for this woman. After a moment of silence, she spoke up again. "I just wanted to say thank you. And, I mean -- I`m sorry. If I were just more careful that drug wouldn`t have hit me and I could have gotten away from that degenerate without yours and Sam`s help and you wouldn`t have -- " Her nervous and jumbled words came to a sudden stop as she held her throbbing head, trying to conceive the correct words to convey her emotions. She was always bad at apologizing, and saying thank you. Heck, she was bad at anything relating to feelings, really. "What I mean to say is - Um, thanks. I really owe you one. I know that no dumb favor I do can really make up for what happened, but I`d like to do what I can..."

And that`s when she heard someone say her`s and Bunny`s names somewhere outside the tent. It was that new kid with the silly mask; Bravery or something like that? She peaked outside the tent, her eyes softening as he stated he and Elliot had found something horrible. Looking back to Bunny briefly, she exited the tent. "What happened?" She asked, suddenly tensing.  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery seemed beside himself when he replied to Jo,
"W-We found...a dead person...in an alley, with...w-with..." Even so much as saying that the body had its head crushed brought the images of the corpse back to him, making him double over a bit and wheeze, feeling sick again. "The...The head was..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny listened to the apology, and smiled.
"Jo...it's okay. I did it because it was the right thing to do. It was in the heat of the moment, and I knew it was either you or me that was gonna be captured...and I didn't want you to be subjected to what happened to me. It's alright." she smiled. "Thanks for the thought...I'm glad to be back...hopefully, we can work..." she looked over at Bravery, saying there was a dead body or something. Bunny wouldn't be much help, the IV and all. "What do you mean, a body. Damn it...is it one of ours?" she asked, carrying the IV with her still, but in fresh clothes. More girly then she wanted, but they would do.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"I-I don't know...I think so," Bravery replied to Bunny. "It wasn't wearing clothes like somebody who usually lives in Highend, so I think it was a Vulture...we couldn't identify them...b-but there were flowers there, for some reason...daisies, I think..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:36 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo`s eyes widened. A dead person? Sure, she`d shrug the boy if if they were in regular No Man's Land; but, this was High End. People don`t just die everywhere in High End. Still, it wasn`t much of a reason to panic, until Bunny brought up the fact that it could be one of theirs. Jo`s heart accelerated. Although she was really not in a state to be doing so, she put a calming hand on Bravery`s shoulders. "J-Just try to calm down. Could you show us where you and Elliot found the body?" She asked, trying to seem as calm as she could. She wasn`t fooling anybody; her mind races with horrific thoughts, imagining all of the worst possible situations. She had to be the sane one though.

Bravery then confirmed it was indeed a Vulture. All the officers were just at that little meeting Gangsta Pimp called. It was none of them. Just as she was beginning to become a little bit calmer, he said something that made her heart stop. "Daisies...?" She muttered, shoulders dropping. She knew what that meant, but really didn`t want to believe it. 

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery nodded when Jo asked if he could show them where the body was, then began heading back towards where Elliot was waiting.
"Th-This way..." He led them all the way back to the alleyway, and pointed at the alley to show them where to go. However, he didn't dare to go back inside. He didn't want to have to see the horrific sight that was the corpse again.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 am

BunnyMio

Bunny followed. She didn't know who the person was, but if it was getting Jo like this, then it was gonna be bad. She followed Bravery, holding her IV stand as she walked. She went to where Elliot was.
"What is going on?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot turned to Jo and Bunny "It's Duda... someone smashed her whole head in..." Elliot spoke in a monotone voice as always. You could never tell if Elliot was somber, emotional, or telling a joke, he always had that one voice. Elliot looked back down at Duda "Someone did this to her... there are signs of a struggle... this isn't suicide... she's been murdered..." Elliot spoke clearly, he had no idea who would do it, but it didn't matter, Elliot would burn down whomever did this in an inferno.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed and looked away for a moment.
"I didn't really know her...but...this is unforgivable..." she said. She looked at the corpse again. "Judging by the body...this happened recently...maybe a few hours ago while we were asleep." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder had heard Bravery shouting, but he had taken a bit longer to follow, since he was in a wheelchair and had been half asleep at that point, anyway. He got there just in time to hear Elliot say that it was Duda, and then he saw the body...
"What?!" he moved forward into the alley as well, alongside Bunny. "Are you...serious...? No way..." He hadn't known Duda very well...but she was almost as bubbly and eccentric as Ivy...she didn't deserve something like this... "Did someone from Worm manage to sneak into Highend or something overnight? Do you have any idea who did this? What are we going to do?" He was firing out questions at a mile a minute, then stopped to think. "...I'm gonna get back at whoever did this. I'm gonna smash their face in just like they did to her." And judging by the look on his face and the bat in the pouch on the back of his wheelchair, it was pretty clear that he was totally serious when he said that.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:26 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy came back from the bunker, her crutches stuffed into the back of her shirt along with a bunch of other plants, and she was carrying a huge Venus Flytrap, Hank, as she limped onto the streets. PROBABLY not her best idea, but it could only cause her to bleed a bit more, she didn't really feel it cause she was so excited about getting Hank back.

"Hey guuuuys look who's here! It's HANK! I got him back and he told me all about how he protected my other babies back in the bunker so they're all okay! Even Hilda! You guys can thank him later!"

She said, hyper as ever; she still hadn't noticed that anything was wrong.

"Whatcha guys dooooin'?"

She asked, approaching the crowd of people but not being able to see what this was all about yet.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 am

i`d give my life

Jo followed Bravery to the body with Ryder and Bunny. She knew what to expect, but for some reason the sight of Duda`s smashed corpse still came as a surprise. She placed her hand over her mouth at the sight, immediately looking away. Her breath was caught in her throat, and she could feel hot tears beginning to form in her eyes. Ivy would be devastated. Everyone would be devastated. Jo wiped the still-forming tears from her eyes, not really wanting anyone to see her cry at this point. She could barely hear Elliot over the sound of her own thoughts. She didn`t need him to tell her it was Duda, she could tell from the blood-coated daisies and outfit. She remembered recruiting the young woman back during the formation of Vulture Team; when it was just Elliot, Akuryo, and herself. She wouldn`t be here if it weren`t for... 

Jo stopped herself, turning away from the group, as she refused to look at the corpse for another second. She needed to smoke. Now wasn`t an appropriate time, but that needed to happen. Ryder began shooting the very same questions that circled Jo`s mind. In a raspy, tired and choked voice, she said "Aimless threats get us no where... Elliot, you examined the body, right? What kind of a struggle were there?" She wanted to elaborate more on what she meant; obviously, anyone with a boot could smash a person`s head in. But if there were bullets, stabs, bruises around her neck, then she could narrow down the culprit. However, the tears forcing themselves from her eyes made it a bit difficult to examine the scene herself.

Hearing Ivy`s voice, Jo immediately tried to cover her view from Duda`s body. "Nothing. Ivy, go back to the tents." She told the girl, though her tear-stained face indicated otherwise.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 8 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily entered the area, and heard commotion from an alley near by. She walked over to find her comrades looking at a body. As she overheard who it was she hung her head a bit. She walked up to Ryder, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Now's not the time Ryder, and even if it were, your in no condition to be making those threats, like Jo said." Lily looked at the body, examining what she could.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:47 am

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed. She couldn't do much. She also couldn't help a yawn escape her face.
"I can't do much else here...not in my condition. The medics need to do a check up, and then I need to sleep..." she said, and took her IV stand, and went back to her bed. She felt bad she couldn't ease people's pain or do anything...but...she really had no choice. She was examined again, and soon, she was put on a lower medication. She decided to add her forces to Vulture. But that would be for another time. She ate some food, and laid on her bed, falling asleep.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder turned, seeing Ivy come into the alley. He practically ignored Jo and Lily's responses to him, since his mind was suddenly blaring: 'Shit. You can't let Ivy see.'
"Well, whatever it is, it's definitely not as exciting as finally getting to meet Hank," Ryder turned, heading over to Ivy and somehow managing to give her a small smile. "Why don't we go set up Hank and all your other plants back over by the tents so they can see everyone?"

Still by the entrance to the alley, Bravery was leaning against the wall, listening to everyone, but still not feeling well enough to go back into the alley. He didn't want to have to see that sight again if he didn't have to.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was trying to understand what was going on...why did everyone look sad? What was in that alley...? She shook her head at Jo.

"Don't tell me what to do..."

She started trying to make her way through the crowd, when Ryder appeared. She grinned up at him and held out the massive plant.

"You see him? He'll look so nice right by the syringes in the infirmary, won't he?"

She said, but was still jumping on her good leg, trying to see over the crowd.

"Ry-Ry? What's going on? Hank and I wanna see!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot turned to Jo, and in his usual low, monotone voice he explained what he had seen to Jo "Definitely signs of a struggle... she didn't kill herself... it was someone that managed to drag her into this dark alley..." and that was really all Elliot knew "Whatever he did to her... it was something blunt... her head is in on itself..." the man explained to her "You're better at thinking... look at it yourself..." he told her before walking through the crowd to Ivy "It's boring stuff.... stuff that involves a cheap replacement for plants or something..." the man answered Ivy before he shot a glare at Ryder, it mean 'get her the hell out of here'.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder took in Elliot's glare and got the message--he had already been trying to get Ivy out of there, but now he knew that everyone else was depending on him to do so, too.
"Really, Ivy, it's nothing big," Ryder shrugged. "Do you wanna go introduce Hank to all of my gang members that just came here? I'm sure that they'd love to meet him. And we can put him next to the syringes and everything."
Although Ryder knew that his gang would be...questioning why they were being introduced to a plant, he knew that he had to think of some way to convince Ivy to go back to the camp. "I'll let you ride with me on the wheelchair, if you want. It's fun!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was determined to get to the front, but Elliot's comment along with Ryder's offer to ride on his wheelchair convinced her that she would be better off taking care of her REAL plants.

"Phonies suck...we should kill them..."

She commented, then grinned at Ryder and jumped on his lap like a little kid, probably not her best idea...since he was hurt...OOPS.

"ONWARDS!"

She cried, pointing at the tents with one hand and hugging Hank with the other. She took a few looks back, hoping to get a glimpse at what was going on, but couldn't see anything.

"Hey Ry-Ry? After I introduce Hank to everyone, can I go blow up the phony plants?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder's face was a perfect picture of pain when Ivy jumped on him, but luckily he managed not to vocalize that. If it had just been Ivy, he probably would've been fine, but now it was Ivy with the added weight of all of her plants. But still, this was good! He pushed the joystick on the wheelchair, beginning to head back to the tents. As Ivy asked if she could go back and blow up the 'phony plants' later, Ryder thought fast and came up with an answer,
"Well, we'll see if they're still there later. I don't know if everyone was going to clear them out or not, since we all know that you hate phony plants." If he did have to lead her back later, he was planning on bringing her to a different alley, and passing it off as her having forgot the correct location. But for now, he was content with just bringing her back to the tents.
Soon enough, they were back at the tents, and Ryder stopped by the infirmary, knowing that Ivy was really excited about putting Hank next to all of the syringes.

Still at the outside of the alley, Bravery had finally managed to regain some of his composure, and he called to Elliot,
"Um...so, Elliot, what should we do about this...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy got off of Ryder's lap and started excitedly placing the plants next to the syringes, not seeming to care about the strange looks she was getting from the medics.

"Oh yeah, Hank will look great next to his little baby! And Hilda can be right over heeeere....Now Maureen will have to stay a bit in the corner over there, but all's good."

She finally placed Hank next to the baby Venus Flytrap she had taken out of her shirt, then took her crutches out.

"Ok, can we go blow the fake plants up now?"

Ryder's refusal to talk about or let her see what was going on made her think that these plants were the REALLY stupid fake kind, the ones that tried to pretend they were plants and everything. She took a large vial of acid and grinned.

"I'm ready to acidify their soil too so they can't be stupidly grown again!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder raised his eyebrows a bit as Ivy asked to go acidify the phony plants. Already? That was fast...
Ryder moved his wheelchair everrrr so slightly, so that he was blocking the exit to the tent with the bulky chair.
"What, we're leaving already?" he asked. "Hank and everyone haven't seen you in a long time, right? Why don't you chat with them for a while? Trust me, Elliot's with the fake plants--he'll burn 'em to a crisp, for sure."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy crossed her arms and frowned at Ryder.

"I wanna be the one to do it! Elliot shouldn't get to have all the fun!"

She complained, then her eyes widened

"This is cause HE blew up the Worm palace, isn't it?! You think he's better at blowing shit up than I am!???! HOW COULD YOU?!"

She cried, then took her crutches and left the tents, heading towards the alley.

"I'LL SHOW YOU!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next