Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny sighed and saw Elliot walk off. She sighed.
"Damn." she laid dow again. She was in a lot of pain. She was give food and water, and greened up. She then went to Elliot. "Hey...can we talk?" she asked.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo listened to him whilst musing to herself, softly humming a swingy tune. She tapped her cigar, letting some ashes fall the the ground due to the lack of an ash tray. She took another drag, and for the first time since she began smoking, she choked on her smoke when Gangsta Pimp mentioned she thought like a cop. She coughed a few times, hand beneath her throat. Small tears formed in her eyes as she looked back up the man. "Sorry..." She apologized in a raspy voice. Clearing her throat a final time, she said "Sam, just because I actually think doesn`t automatically make me some kind of cop. He`s young, it would be inhumane to murder him without concrete evidence..." Jo then decided it was safe to take another drag from her cigar, and she did so gleefully as she listened to him. "I completely understand. Your loyalty is very much appreciated here. We`re a team of trained killers who want Jade dead, so you`re in the right place." Jo said, a small smile tugging at her lips. She paused with a momentarily thoughtful look. "So... Jade?" She echoed, looking at him with a now arched eyebrow. "A lot of people don`t really need a reason to want to kill him. Some just... do. It`s like a sixth sense. But do you have some kind of specific reason?"  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot turned to Bunny and raised an eyebrow at her, he had forgot about her for a few moments. He wondered what she would want to talk about, Elliot didn't even want to talk right now. But it was probably better to talk "Sure... what...?" the man asked tilting his head to the side. he stood there waiting for her to reply. What did she wanted to talk to him about? The man looked towards the alley, he hoped that Ryder could settle down Ivy. Then he looked to the cafe, it seemed like Jo and Gangsta Pimp were calming their nerves. It was probably better that way, Vulture Team relied on them and Ryder, and it seemed like Ryder wasn't going to be available any time soon.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:21 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Samuel raised an eyebrow when Jo asked why he wanted to kill Jade, didn't he already go over this? Then he remembered that Jo and Ryder were drunk off their ass, the man let out a small grin before returning to his previous bout of seriousness. The man fixed his sunglasses as he decided he should tell her again "Well... I used to know a woman, someone very close to me. Jade murdered her in cold blood... and the only reason I'm in this godforsaken city is so I can find that man and make him suffer just as much as she did in her last moments. That demon doesn't deserve death, he deserves eternal damnation..." the man muttered to her, it seemed he was back to being angry again after briefly being calm for a few moments.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo`s eyes softened, as if she was hearing this for the first time. Needless to say, she was still a little hungover. You tend to overcome a simple headache when you wake up to hear one of your close friends has been murdered in cold blood. However, even the explanation Sam gave back at the bar was no comparison to the one he made now. His demeanor had changed so much in this time. She didn`t like it. She felt herself at a loss for words, looking at him as if she was anxiously waiting for him to say "just kidding! chicken nuggets!' but it didn`t happen. She held her cigar between two fingers as she contemplated. "I... I`m so sorry." She offered, averting her glance for a moment. "... You`re not a real pimp, are you?" She asked genuinely, now looking at him intently. "Your crimes are forged. I can`t believe I`m noticing this now. My brain cells are just being massacred by this dirty, rotten city. I hate it. I hate it so much. How drunk was I?" Jo asked, not looking for a real answer. "I just-- look, we`ll destroy that degenerate. I`ll let you keep his head when we do. You can mount it on your wall." She suddenly leaned closer to him before saying, "Then, we get the hell out of here, and take Vulture Team with us. I have the connections!"

She had completely forgotten the real goal of her mission; get rid of Conqueror Worm, kill whoever was responsible, then leave Vulture Team and return to her position in Paladin. It seemed Vulture Team`s goal of remaining in No Man's Land was also lost in her mind. All that mattered was killing Jade. It was a quick task, then this whole freakish nightmare would end. After that she`d leave this god forsaken city with Sam, Ryder, Ivy, Elliot, Bunny; just everyone in Vulture Team. Maybe she`s reunite with her ex-husband, Claus. They`d live happily ever after. Maybe finally have the baby they talked about before they divorced. But first, this all needed to go as planned. "So... I know it`s hard, and it sounds unreasonable for me to say this, but keep your goddamn head up. Sam, if you could work with me, we`d be this unstoppable force. We could knock at Jade`s door and just kick his teeth in!"

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 pm

BunnyMio

Well...two things...one...you know the kid didn't kill Duda right? we were watching him the whole time, he wouldn't have a chance to murder her in the time frame..." she said. "And...well...if people keep fighting like this...Vulture isn't gonna last. We can't let that happen...what do you think?" she asked, and looked over at Bravery, who seemed stunned by the whole thing. "And...could you take off my face bandage and tell me how it looks...? The medics won't, and it's bothering me. Been itching like crazy." they didn't want it removed because exposure could cause scars at that stage, but it was itchy as hell.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy just sort of collapsed when her scream did nothing to stop Gangsta Pimp. Her mind went into a vicious cycle of blaming herself for basically everything that was happening, and she was sitting on the ground, rocking back and forth, she didn't hear Ryder as he asked if she wanted to go back to the tents with him.
Ivy was muttering something incomprehensible under her breath, something about explosions or blood; she was paying no attention to anything else that was going on around her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened carefully to Bunny, a monotone voice, an emotionless face. Most times that would just make him look like a reject, but in times like this, it somehow made him look so much wiser. WHen she finished, Elliot responded "I would know if the kid did it... I have been watching him... I don't trust him... but he didn't do it, at least not this one." he responded very frankly, if Elliot hadn't been watching Bravery's every move he would blame the kid too, his work seemed to be all over the place. But Elliot wasn't done yet "Second... Vulture Team has been through worse... this is nothing compared to what the Team was through in the old days..." he looked Bunny in the eyes "And I can see the justification... in your eyes... you blame everything on others... you are just as much at fault... for this as everyone else involved... even if he is your friend... you cannot go attacking your comrades to protect an outsider... you could have stopped that man... without starting a fight..." he said to her in the same voice as he always had. He looked back at the fountain, practically ignoring the bandages part, the doctors didn't want to remove the bandage, so he was pretty afraid of doing it himself.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp

Samuel grinned at Jo "Very drunk." he responded to her drunkenness question. Yeah, he wasn't a real pimp, he had been over it before too, but she and Ryder were probably too drunk to remember. She was talking about leaving the city, about her connections, about getting Jade's head "You still act like a cop..." the man told her again rather bluntly with a smile "And it's funny you say that because I do intend to leave this city after I'm done..." he told her rather seriously. Then he looked out into Highend again, it seemed as though he was just watching his surroundings, but he was really looking at Ryder and Ivy. He turned back to Jo and said "Speaking of keeping heads up... you'll need to say the same to Ryder... we're still behind Conqueror Worm... and I have a feeling Ryder is holding back some connections. We need him in the game right now... for all we know this murder isn't going to end with the girl... Conqueror Worm may move again."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder waited for Ivy to answer, but got no response. He looked upon her sadly, standing up slightly unsteadily from his chair. He bent down, picking her up with a bit of difficulty, then setting her into the chair in his place. Almost without thinking, he gently pet her hair once or twice, as he had done when he had to comfort his sister back at home.
"I'm gonna make it better, okay?" he said to her. "I'm going to get my people together, and we'll work together to make a monument to Duda, alright? We'll make her something really nice--we can even plant her some daisies, and work on having them spread. That way, she'll be everywhere you go."
He began pushing the wheelchair back towards the tents, cringing slightly from the pain in his foot as he walked.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy didn't snap back into reality until Ryder pet her hair and she looked up, a bit panicked, looking confused.

"How did I get here...? This is your chair! Why aren't you on your chair? Are you better now?"

She asked all of these questions rapidly, then she finally processed his words and smiled sadly.

"That sounds nice..."

She said, but got up out of the chair and tried to push Ryder onto it. She reached for her crutches so she'd have some support, then urged Ryder to sit back down, she didn't want him hurt any more than he already was.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder smiled gently at Ivy, glad that she had finally made it back to reality. He sat back down in the chair after she had urged him to sit. He could tell that he'd be out of the chair really soon--the only pain still in his foot was very dull, and hardly there.
"First things first. Let's go back to the tents and get some food--I bet that you're hungry. Have you eaten yet today?" he asked as he began heading back with her. "And after we eat, we can take care of things."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 pm

BunnyMio

"Well...there are a few things your right now...but one thing you're very wrong about." Bunny said, and got up. "I blame myself harshly for this...for Duda's death...for the entire thing. If I wasn't captured...maybe this wouldn't of happened..." she said. "Maybe some of it is others...I can agree to that...but I pin this on me...and that kid...I can read him like a book...I bet I could say everything there is about him..." she sighed and looked down now. Putting this on her...she felt guilty. "I'm sorry...but I don't regret what I did...and I would do it again...but I am sorry."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot shook his head "Blame yourself for this kid all you want... but I do not mean that... I mean the current state of our team... the death and your capture only served to make the team stronger in the end... it got everyone to work together to get you free..." he told her as he stared at the water "You know... Bravery told me about your capture... but the top three... they already figured it out..." he told her, referring to Ryder, Jo, and Gangsta Pimp "They were working together to get you free... and it was they that helped you... not just the masked boy..." he told her before the man started to walk away, who knows where, Elliot always seemed to think and act on his own, yet he always knew so much about the team.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy wanted to help push Ryder's chair, but the crutches made it difficult...so she just threw the crutches to one side, her injuries were almost better anyway.

"Duda liked eating..."

She commented sadly, still seeming numb about all of this. Even though she hadn't known Ryder too long, he had become one of her closest friends, and it seemed that his support was the only thing keeping her from shutting down completely.

"Let's just...yeah, food..."

She pushed Ryder's chair back towards the streets, limping only slightly now.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Ryder Mercy

"We're gonna get through this, alright?" he reached back, putting one of his hands onto Ivy's hand and looking at her. "One step at a time."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny listened and nodded. She sighed.
"So I really fucked up...Guess...I'll have to repay them in my own way." she said. "So what's your role in this? You said you're a veteran...are you just the hired gun then?" she asked. "Or do you really not want anything to do with all this?"

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 11 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot stopped walking as soon as Bunny asked, and turned to her "No... as far as I know you're the only hired gun in Vulture Team..." he spoke to her in a surprisingly clear sentence. It seemed like she had gotten his attention with her question "Jo, Akuryo, and I practically started Vulture Team..." he told her "I helped start it... I didn't actually join until later... I helped Jo get on her feet... then left." he explained "But then Conqueror Worm tried to recruit me... they have a join or die mentality... I didn't like that... so I returned to Vulture Team and actually joined... Jo still gives me credit for starting the thing though..." he finished explaining to her, then he turned around and started walking again.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy held on to Ryder's hand tightly.

"Why can't it be two steps at a time, it's so much quicker that way..."

She said, then entered a tent, wheeling Ryder in also, looking for food. And maybe a change of clothes...since she was all bloody from hugging Duda's corpse.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Ryder Mercy

Thankfully, the tent that they had gone into was well stocked with food, and had plenty to choose from. There were some other supplies as well, like the drinking water supply, as well as a few spare pairs of clothes for anyone who might need them. Once they were in there, Ryder got some food and scarfed it down--he hadn't realized how hungry he was, and he knew that he was going to have to work up his strength in order to prepare Duda's grave later.
"Make sure that you eat up, too, Ivy, alright?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 pm

i`d give my life

Jo glared at Gangsta Pimp as he responded to her drunkness question. "Thank." She uttered, taking a drag. Her eyes flickered from her cigar to him, as he once again said she thought like a cop. The instructions for her mission clearly stated that if anyone in No Man's Land found out about her position in Paladin, it would be her head. She didn`t need those instructions to know that was a stupid idea. If one of these criminals saw even a small part of Jo that wasn`t on their side, they`d all turn on her without a second thought. But this man wasn`t a criminal. Sam was a normal guy, looking to kill the one who wronged him. They had a common goal, and they were both sane. They could take over this city. "That`s it, though..." She muttered again, still unsure about her decision.

She pursed her lips momentarily as she mentioned Ryder. He was right. The poor boy would have to bring his A-game if they were going to stand a chance. A small shudder coursed through her body at the thought of someone else being murdered after Duda. What if it was Elliot, or even Ivy? Jo grimaced slightly, tapping her cigar to remove the ashes. "I know... I`ll have to talk to him later." She replied solemnly, now speaking as little words as possible while she considered telling him the truth about why she was here. She knew that to a degree, what he said about Ryder applied to her too. She had to keep her head up and all of her contacts in place. She needed to start acting like a real leader, like how Ryder did back at the alley when yelling at Lily.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded and nibbled on a loaf of bread she held on to. After a second she just took a weird-looking pink and purple leaf from her pocket and started eating that.

"Always wanted to see what happened if I ate this..."

She said, then her pupils went really huge, so you could barely see her purple iris. MAYBE not her best idea, cause she started spasming on the floor...And after about 10 seconds, it was over.

"THAT....was intense..."

She commented, but she didn't sound as excited as she would have any other day. She went back to eating the bread as if nothing had happened.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Sam arched an eyebrow when she said 'That's it, though...' she was obviously holding something back, but Sam didn't seem to mind "Honestly Jo... I think we better get to Ryder sooner than later.. very moment we lose is a moment we could lose a comrade... besides..." Sam pointed at Ivy as she spasm-ed all over the floor "I think they're getting better already... at least functional to talk to..." he told here, then he saw something. A MIRACLE. The bar was open in Highend again "See yah Jo!" he said rather haphazardly as he ran off to the bar, fuck coffee he needed to get himself drunk.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder stared at Ivy for a moment, actually really worried when she started spasming all over the place. But then, she got right back up, and he internally sighed in relief.
"Yeah...that did look pretty intense," he gave her a curt nod, making a mental note to never eat any leaves that Ivy ever offered him that looked like that kind of leaf. Then, he smiled at her slightly as he spoke again, "Is the bread any good?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny walked with him. She didn't say anything, but walked with him. She needed to get out, just for a bit. She would feel better with a little fresh air. She just felt...she just needed someone there. He would have to do.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next