Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven seem to just just stand tehre as acid burned at his feet "Heheheh..." it had a hard time burning through the combat boots he had, the man had protection under that nun garb. Then he looked somewhat puzzled when both Ivy and Ryder focused on Catherine "HEY! Never turn your back on the enemy..." suddenly Kraven pointed the gun at Ivy's back and pulled the trigger "Never..." he spoke as he shot at her back "Catherine! We're leaving now! We're not welcome here... just like our enemies..." he muttered to her in a commanding voice. The man smiled at Ryder "Ta-ta fool... you should have listened... there are no friends in No Man's Land." he spoke, the gun still in his hand.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

AND THAT'S HOW IVY DIED.

Except she didn't.

Ivy fell forwards as the bullet hit her, she thought Kraven was done...he had THANKED her! You don't shoot people to say thanks! Blood stained her new borrowed clothes.

"I'm gonna have to hand-wash this..."

She groaned, her face on the ground. Nothing important had been hit, but it still hurt...a lot.

"FUCK YOU, GUMBY!"

She yelled, but her voice was muffled by the ground...since she didn't wanna waste energy on turning her head.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:53 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

As he picked his bat back up and stood up--that's when he heard the gunshot. It rang loud and clear in his ears, and he quickly looked around to see if anyone was hurt...and his eyes fell upon Ivy. And he stared, mortified. He saw the pool of blood slowly expanding on her back, and his eyes widened. Ivy just got shot...Ivy...had just...gotten...shot......
He slowly turned, looking at Kraven. The look in his eyes could only be described as rage. Sheer, fiery rage.
"Bastard..." he said quietly. "You...You bastard...you shot her...I...I'll..." he looked down to the bat in his hand, then back to Kraven--before charging, hefting his bat aloft, preparing to knock the nun's head right off as he charged and roared, "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Any sense of anything besides the rage that was coursing through his body now was gone. He wasn't the sensible person he usually was--he was a killer, in this moment. A sheer, cold blooded killer, who would stop at nothing to see Kraven's blood awash on the ground. He felt nothing but anger. Nothing but a thirst for vengeance.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily arrived in Highend, taking note of the vultures that were still there. She soon happened upon Ryder assaulting Kraven with his bat. She frown, running up and cathing the bat, using her forearm to cushion most of the blow. She grabbed the bat with her other hand, stopping it in its arc. "Your an idiot Ryder." Obviously her arm was broken, maybe even shattered, but she had to stop him. "Calm the fuck down. Your actions will only aggravate the people in charge around here." She stared at him, eye-to-eye, unflinching.

robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 am

Ryder Mercy

He didn't even seem to listen to Lily, only letting out a slightly animalistic growl as he pried his bat away from her.
"Don't get in my way, or I'll bash you to pieces, TOO!" he shouted, holding the bat aloft again threateningly. "MOVE. NOW."
He was completely prepared to injure Lily if he had to in order to get at Kraven. He wasn't in a stable state of mind right now. He NEEDED this vengeance--for Ivy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shook his head in disappointment as Ivy fell to the ground "Oops shot your girlfriend~!" he muttered, before a smile crept back up on his face "That was actually more enjoyable than I thought!" he said in a rather cheered up voice. The man pointed his gun at Ryder as the man seemed to take notice "Killed your friend Ryder~!" he taunted the man with the bat, of course Ivy wasn't dead, but maybe Ryder didn't know that. Then as he came charging at Kraven, he was suddenly stopped, by Lily. Suddenly, Kraven seemed to break down, HOW DARE SOMEONE INTERRUPT HIS MOMENT. The man, an intense grimace on his face, aimed down on the sights of his handgun, and fired three shots towards Lily's back "Get out of my way woman..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily took the hit, but she had been able to move so her vitals wouldn't be damaged. She quickly turned, drawing her pistol and firing, aiming for his chest and head. She kept firing till she emptied the clip, and then grabbed her rifle, firing again. "I'M BUSY YOU FUCKER! GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING HOLE AND DIE!" She didn't remover her finger from the trigger until the gun stopped firing, and fell to her knee. "Ryder you fuck. Your luck I was here."

robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo`s shoulders dropped as she watched Ivy throw a vial of acid on Kraven`s face. That was it; their agreement with the Family was now broken, and Jo`s name with them smeared. There really was nothing they could do now. She turned her attention away, letting Ryder and Ivy do what they wanted to Kraven and Catherine now. She figured the two worms would be leaving soon anyway. However she was brought back to the scene at the sound of a gunshot. She gritted her teeth as she saw it was Ivy whom took the blow. Oh, no. They had to leave. What bothered her more was that Ryder was now going at Kraven with his bat in hand, blinded by fury and ready to beat the nun to death. However, the man had a gun. Jo knew too well that you can`t outrun a gun. She wanted to run in and stop him, but for some reason Lily did first.

She`d settle for this. She ran to Kraven, grabbing his wrist, and twisting it to snatch his gun from his hand. Putting this position to her advantage, she elbowed Kraven in the gut, putting all the force in her body into the blow. She wanted it to hurt. A lot. Now Lily. She quickly did the same move she used on Kraven, grabbing her wrist then her pistol and throwing it as far as she could, which happened to be into the nearby fountain. She did the same to her rifle as the small soldier drew it, before she could have a chance to empty any clips onto Kraven. She hadn`t even gotten the chance to order the girl to return to the tents before she got them in even more serious trouble with the Family, when she noticed that Ryder had been able to pry his bat from Lily`s grasp. She muttered something under her breath as she grabbed Ryder`s wrist as well, twisting it and grabbing his bat. Without a moment`s hesitation, she threw it over to Elliot.

Kraven`s gun still in her hand, she twirled it on her index finger. "Get the hell out of here." She muttered darkly to Kraven, figuring he did his damage and had no reason to stay. She emptied the clip on his gun, then threw it over her shoulder to be safe. 

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:49 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was literally in shock as Jo came out of nowhere and disarmed him "What!?" the man barely had time to react before being elbowed in the stomach "Gah!" the man flinched back. But then saw Lily turn "HOW!?" the man yelled before he grabbed a human shield from the crowd. But the shots never came "Shit..." the man threw his meat shield aside and began to run, as fast as possible "Catherine! We're leaving! The mission is done!" he yelled as the man ran off to the gate, which opened for him immediately since The Family wanted him OUT NOW. This applied for Vulture Team too.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine ran over to Ryder and kissed his cheek, running off before he could smash her face. OH THE JOYS OF ANNOYING HER ENEMIES!

"Toodles~!"

She chirped, sticking her tongue out at Ivy and Jo, then smirking as she ran after Kraven

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily turned to Jo. "I'm sorry Jo. I couldn't stop him." She tried to stand, but she fell back down to her knee. The bullets may not of damaged her vitals, but she was still bleeding a lot. She turned to Ryder. Blood began to pool under her. She tried to stand again, but this time she fell, face down. "I only wanted to help." Her voice was weak, and her vision was fading. "I'm sorry Ryder."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder felt his bat being wrenched from his hand once more, and he had been about to go after Kraven with his fists if he had to--but then the nun and his nurse escaped. He began to run after them, but tripped over a crack in the road, falling over forwards and managing to catch himself with his hands. He stayed there for a moment...staring...until he lifted his fist and punched the ground. And then he punched it again. And again. And again.
"Dammit...! Dammit...! Dammit...!" he worked up a rhythm, punching in time with the curses until his hand was bruised and bloody. Finally, after a while, he stopped...and just collapsed to the ground. He was finally calming down, finally returning to himself...he wasn't unconscious, but he was exhausted, emotionally and physically.
"Ivy...I'm so sorry..." the words came out in a quiet, defeated voice. "I couldn't...just...I'm so sorry..."
He didn't even seem to hear Lily. Something had been triggered in Ryder when he had heard Kraven call Ivy his 'girlfriend'. He just kept apologizing again and again, all in that same, despondent, desperate voice...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia walked in right, hearing the shots coming from somewhere near here. "My God... What happened here?" Emilia asked as she looked at the dead bodies, and damage. There were bullet holes, it looked like a mini warzone. "... Is there a Jo around here?" Emilia asked before her eyes caught the body of Ivy, she ran over to the girl to see if she was alive. She didn't like Ryder's presence so near her, but this green haired girl was badly hurt.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy didn't pay attention to any of the other stuff that was going on...she was trying to get used to this pain, since in her absolutely insane state she didn't feel the pain as...well, as intensely as she was feeling it now that grief had shed on of the layers of crazy.
She looked up only when she heard Ryder going all crazy...He had been there for her when she broke down, so now she slowly got up, smiling at Emilia to show she was alright and made her way to the Ryder, putting a hand on his shoulder. She didn't know how to do this stuff, but she could TRY.

"Um...Ry-Ry? It's Ivy...Hi..."

She hugged him, wincing as her back still hurt like hell, but Ryder needed her.

"Why...why are you apologizing? It was Gumby and Apocalypse-I mean Kraven...It's okay, Ry-Ry..."

She sounded awkward and out of place, but you could tell she was trying her best...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:26 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Shhh... It's going to be alright... Well?" Emilia said looking right at Ryder. "Are you going to just kneel there like a useless fixed dog, or are you actually going to be a smart creature and help her. She still has a chance! So use your head, and help me get her her a doctor!" Emilia snapped at Ryder as she helped get Ivy up. She was very gentle with Ivy. "Now keep awake for me... Talk to me about anything." Emilia said as she was leading Ivy to an infirmary. She didn't care about the blood getting onto her at the moment, she was caring for someone else.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder fell silent for a moment, seeming to be processing the fact that he had actually in fact heard Ivy's voice, and that she actually was hugging him--and not lying dead on the ground.
"You're...alive...?" his expression was a mix of surprise and relief. He blinked a few times, just staring straight ahead. "You're...You're alive..." He let out a quiet and strained, but relieved chuckle. "Thank God...I had thought that..." He trailed off, slowly letting the events that had just occurred process in his mind, one by one, since the time that he had gone into his rage. He did this process slowly and silently, up until the moment when he realized that he had really screwed up. Not pushing Ivy away, he slowly looked over at the group surrounding them. He could find no words, and simply stared, strangely looking more helpless than he had ever looked since he had been put into No Man's Land. This was it. He had just signed their death warrant with his bat.
As Emilia addressed him, he seemed almost surprised, looking around to see if she was talking to anyone else. She wasn't.
"I..." he faltered as Ivy was pulled away from him, then he stood, bending down to pick up his bat and quietly putting it back into the pouch of his wheelchair before offering the chair to Ivy. "Here...sit down..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy made a noise of complaint that sounded a bit like "mnew" as Emilia picked her up; she wanted to make sure that Ryder was alright, but when she heard him talk, she stopped struggling against Emilia and let herself be helped.

"Can't get rid of me that easily..."

She commented weakly, sitting down on the chair that Ryder offered her and offering Emilia a small, halfhearted smile. Losing her best friend and getting shot at on the same day seemed to have made Ivy lose most of her energy...But she noticed Ryder still not looking great and reached out, trying to grab onto his sleeve so she could tug on it.

"Ry-Ry...what's wrong? No one died...that means everything is okay, right?"

She applied pressure on her own wound, having observed the medic doing this last time, she didn't want to lose any more blood, now that she actually noticed her blood loss.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily gritted her teeth, rising again. This time she used her sword to lift herself up, slowly making her way to the infirmary. As soon as she arrived, some doctors came over to her. They lay her down on a bed, removed the bullets from her back and put her broken arm into a splint and a brace. They gave her a blood transfusion, and then left her to rest. She stared at the ceiling, half awake. She had only left for a little while, but so much had happened. The rest of the Vultures probably thought of her as a deserter and the family wanted them out and would probably use force to get rid of them soon. She closed her eyes, falling asleep.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 am

Ryder Mercy

"It's fine...I'm fine...." he replied to Ivy with a strained smile. He sure as hell didn't look fine. "I'm more worried about you..." He began pushing the wheelchair towards the infirmary, the crowd clearing a path for them as they went.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Good Rover..." Emilia said, keeping her grip on Ivy before letting her sit in the wheel chair. "Alright Numb Nuts Rover, let's go and get your friend some help." Emilia said with a straight face. Yes she knew she was insulting, and yes... She didn't care what he thought. That was his name for now on. Numb Nuts Rover. Until he proved himself some more to him, then she can consider his REAL name. She put a pressure on the wound so that Ivy wouldn't bleed out when they got here. "... Sorry to interrupt but where is Jo? I was sent to help him or her with something, but then this happened." Emilia said as they made it to the infirmary. The doctor's took over, and Emilia watched in silence.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:48 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo watched Kraven and Catherine leave, her eyes lowering as the gates remained open. Vulture Team had to leave. She looked back at the damage done and sighed. "Not as planned..." She muttered to herself, a small frown on her face. She looked to Lily, whom was bleeding out. She was about to help her when ti seemed she could help herself, tiredly using her sword to make her way to the infirmary. Jo perked up at the sound of a new voice, speaking her name. She looked for the source, and landed on a woman with bright hair. She followed them to the infirmary, peaking in as she heard her name again. "Uh - yeah, I`m Jo. Hi." She briefly introduced herself, watching Ryder wheel Ivy into the infirmary.  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked confused as Emilia called Ryder "Numb Nuts Rover", but she was in too much pain to care. She was about to point Jo out when Jo found them, so that was good, no need to spend more energy. For the first time ever, Ivy let the medics work on her without having to strap her down or gag her so she wouldn't yell at them. She did, however, look at Ryder skeptically as he said he was just worried.

"I'm...insane, not stupid..."

She pointed out, extending her arm so she could poke his arm.

"I-I'm sorry about the acid...Didn't see you there...and yeah..."

Ivy needed some time to get used to this non-hyper self she turned into during this mourning state...everything felt so much less exciting now that she didn't exaggerate everything.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:57 am

Ryder Mercy

"It's not your fault," Ryder sat down after Ivy spoke to him, sitting in one of the many chairs in the infirmary, one of the ones by where she lay. He still seemed to be in a half dazed state--he hadn't even objected to the name that Emilia had called him--almost as if he hadn't even heard. "It barely even hurts anymore..." He looked down to his bloodied and ripped shirt...this would need replacing.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 13 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"
-------------------------------------

Once the dust had cleared, and everyone had started heading off to the infirmary, Bravery quickly excused himself to the alleyway that he had been in before. It was more to hide, than anything--he didn't want to somehow get blamed for this, too.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked up at the ceiling, not sure what to say. She didn't like partial sanity...she didn't like it all. She also didn't like this hole in her stomach and the grief gnawing at it, threatening to consume her. She looked to the side at Ryder and sighed; he had helped her, kept her from breaking down, but now she was unable to help him.

"I just..."

She started trying to say something reassuring, but who was she kidding? Her normal self would come up with strange and unhelpful shit to say, so her NOT normal self could barely come up with any words at all. She dropped it and just closed her eyes for a second...she needed to rest...She reached out the arm that was already out of the infirmary bed and took Ryder's hand like he had taken hers after the initial Duda shock.

"...blame Gumby..."

She said, completing her statement in the stupidest possible way, mentally face-palming. The word Gumby didn't even sound natural to her anymore like it normally did.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next