Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

+2
Xpherix
Not Manchee
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:05 pm

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Scifirp12_zpstzmawffn
Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be.

-----------------
Tiki continued shoveling any  speck of chocolate she could find in the boys direction. Hey, he didn't seem to mind and she wasn't going to let any part of the mound go to waste. She watched the blonde devour the wretched stuff, now sketching a tentative doodle of the blondes face. Though it was debatable whether or not she was adding a few feminine features to his already not that manly appearance.  
She mimicked the boy, tilting her head to the side. Also good to know for later, the kid confused easily. As she did this, she caught a flicker of green as the guy sitting next to them seemed to have finished his food, leaving some kind of plush toy behind. Damn, she'd wanted to ask if hair color was natural. She looked down for a moment, signalling to Alex after a moment she'd be back. Tiki stood, reaching into her pocket and dropping a few bills on the table before plucking up the toy in her arms. As she turned back to their table, Tiki heard the door open. She turned towards the door, feeling an odd chill as she took in the overdressed man. He-didn't look like he fit here. She didn't know if she'd seen him before. Her memory for guys was usually just as good as it was for girls, especially guys who dressed like they were a big deal. She knew she hadn't seen the girl here before. Considering she hit on every girl who walked into this place within reason-mostly. Tiki smiled in the whiettes direction before sitting down, reluctantly turning her attention back to Alex. Tiki'd finally found a cute girl, and she was with a guy who kind of gave her the creeps. Her luck sucked sometimes.    
Well, if I did, I don't suppose I could tell you yet. Whose to say you won't go spreading the word? Hm ~
Tiki leaned back, half angling for a not-so-obvious glimpse at Allison. She smirked at the returned sparkle in the blondes eyes.
 Yeah, what's happened's definitely been embarrassing for some people. To make a long, very amusing, and kind of confusing story short, one time we crashed a friends date here by accident and the date ended with pretty much everyone at the table covered in pizza and that poor guy covering his dates laundry bill. He. Luckily for him,somehow he convinced her to give him a second chance and it was established that keeping secrets from each other was pretty stupid, even when it was for pretty legit reasons.    

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 TAG_150828_zps8ehe6fmd

Alex's eyes shined more as he kept on devouring the chocolate in a flash as he didn't notice that Tiki left the table. When he was done, another big smile on his face appeared as he had eternal bliss on his face. He then noticed that two new people entered the place as he was started to get a bit curious about them. They looked like really interesting folks with the way they're dressed. His attention was caught back however to the story that Tiki told him as he went into a fir of laughter. "Haha! Oh my goodness! That's too great! Haha! No wonder no one...haha...would...haha...want to know!" Alex couldn't contain himself anymore as he fell down to the floor as his laughter got louder while he started to roll on the floor now as well.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 pm

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Tyki%20Mikk%2022_zpsugxgdkhi

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Warden%20name_zpsttzfdrjf

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

Darius watched Alison bemusedly as she was being difficult and intentionally rude.  He honestly didn't expect her to behave any differently.  He shifted in his seat slightly so that he was as comfortable as he could get in a spaceship-shaped seat.  The waitress frowned and lowered an eyebrow at Alison before turning to take his order.  He looked to the waitress and just ordered himself some iced tea and with that she left.  He lifted an eyebrow and smirked when Alison asked him what they were even here.  "I figured you might be hungry," he stated folding his hands together in front of him on the table, "Then this place came to mind as one that would suit your tastes," he continued adding insult.  Then the waitress came back with the drinks and told Ali that her food would be ready soon before departing again.  He then proceeded to grab several sugar packets, tear them open, and empty them into his tea swirling it with a straw.  "Now, onto the task at hand," he finally got to the main point of their arrival, "Simply put, make a scene," he stated lean forward a bit to speak in a hushed tone.  "I want you to bring this place to the ground but take your time doing it.  Attack the patrons and employees for all I care.  You can even make up a false reason for your sudden attack.  Just be sure to lure as many members of law enforcement to you and keep them busy for about thirty minutes then retreat."  He leaned back some, "Do you think you could do this?" he questioned before taking a sip of the tea, frowning, and dumping a few more packs of sugar into the drink.

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

"I'm sure we could come to an agreement."

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:35 pm

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 1211

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Fight me." Alison responded bluntly to Darius' insults, shooting a glare to him whilst barring her sharp teeth. Of course, she knew she couldn't attack him, but that wasn't going to stop her from being pugnacious. When the waitress left, Alison flipped both birds to her once her back was turned, apparently just out of spite. Sitting back further on her chair, Ali looked across the room, looking back at the two individuals she'd noticed earlier, only to notice the gray one looking right at her. Alison met eyes with her, slowly raising an eyebrow. She only turned to look back at Darius when he suddenly told her it was time to get back to business. She knew it. She knew he was here for a reason. And Darius made it quite clear what he wanted to "Yeh... I can do that..." Ali replied to The Warden as she began to eye the room. She had a few ideas for what chaos she could cause in this room alone "It'll take about a second before the cops and Kalem Klub are all over the place, I ensure you..." the Hybrid cracked her fist as she was given her pizza. She ate a slice before stretching her arms "I"m ready."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Unknown Entities
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:22 am

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Tyki%20Mikk%2022_zpsugxgdkhi

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Warden%20name_zpsttzfdrjf

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

Darius took another drink of the iced tea now satisfied with the taste.  Then he looked back at her, "Good to hear," he replied to her statement, "This'll be your test to see how capable you really are."  He stood up from his seat and his golden eyes were fixed on her's, "Do not get caught and do not mention that I was with you, understood?" he affirmed, "Do not begin until five minutes after I leave."  Then he put some money on the table and looked at his watch, his eyes widening, "Oh, it looks like I have to go now.  I'll find you later," he turned to see the waitress having returned after seeing him stand and asked if everything was okay to which he dismissed with affirmation that it was.  With that he turned and left the pizza place.  A sleek black car drove up to the front of the place and the drive got out and opened the door for him as he stepped inside.  Then the driver closed the door behind him, got back in the car, and left.

{Exits}

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

"I'm sure we could come to an agreement."

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:55 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be.

-----------------
Tiki turned from the whitette as the blonde seemed to have noticed the two newcomers.  She silently took in his reaction. He didn't say anything, but neither had she. He seemed a bit interested at least. She still found something about the guy off putting. Before she could think on this much further, Alex's laughter and subsequent laughing broke her concentration with the force of a wrecking ball. She turned back to Alison, meeting eyes with the girl. She smiled at the girls raised eyebrow, giving her a friendly wink before turning back to Alex as she turned back to Darius.
She looked down at the boy, now rolling around on the floor. Tiki smiled at the boy.     
Yeah. I should feel bad, but their faces were pretty fucking priceless. That's not even the worst thing we've probably done here, but that was definitely one of the funniest.
Tiki leaned back in her seat, half able to see Alison if she were to try. Her hand moving towards her drawing, honestly not sure how to depict the scene in front of her. It would make a pretty fucking interesting story though. It'd be hard to convince anyone listening they hadn't been on something other than sugar, but still.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:09 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex couldn't hold it as his laughters kept on getting louder and louder as people started to look at his general direction now. Was he really alright? A minute passed as he got up slowly and back onto his seat as the tears were now being wiped away with his sleeve. He hadn't had a laugh like that for awhile now. He looked back at Tiki and noticed that she was looking at that girl that just entered the place a bit ago. Did she know her? Or was there something else that caught her eye? Alex tilted his head again as confusion came back for another visit as he decided to ask then be left out in the dark. "Ummm Tiki, do you know who that person is? It seems you've been looking at her for a bit now so I'm wondering if you two are acquaintances?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:11 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki watched, keeping a hand over her ear as Alex's laughter started growing louder and louder. She looked around. Yeah, people were definitely staring again. She took in the boys position on the floor with more amusement than she probably should. As he slowly got up, Tiki noticed the man who'd walked in with that girl had left. She smiled, surprised at the amount of relief she felt at this simple fact. She hadn't been this freaked out by a guy-who admittedly hadn't done anything- in awhile. Her smile slipped, not liking this feeling. Tiki looked back at Alex, a small laugh escaping as the boy looked confused by something. Christ, she was beginning to lose track of how many mood swings this kid had gone through already. Weirdly, it was kind of adorable in a way.
Tiki smirked at the boys question. The flirtatious intent in her tone clear.   
So you picked up on that? No, I don't know her. I'd like to though~

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:58 am

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 2210

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison kept quite until Darius left, wanting to stay on the low before she burst into action. The impact was always bigger when the chaos came out of nowhere, as the warden exited the building Alison gave him a nod. It was time. Eating another slice of pizza, Ali suddenly stood up on her chair before stomping down on the table "ALRIGHT BUBBLE HEADS THIS IS A STICK UP!!!" she screamed, her tail letting out a roar before it flipped a couple of tables. Jumping down from her seat onto the ground, Alison shot out a few dark matter blasts from her tail, randomly destroying parts of the restaurant "I WANT EVERY PIZZA IN THIS JOINT! THIS IS A ROBBERY!" she yelled, not even realizing the terrible silliness of her demands. What? The warden DID say she could make up any reason she wanted! Pizza robbery it was! When a cop who just happened to be at the place approached Alison, she quickly swatted him away, literally sending him flying out the restaurant from a window. Letting her tongue drop out, Alison flipped the bird to the patrons as she continued to scream "I JUST BROKE THAT BITCH'S BONES! IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THAT BITCH GIMME ALL YOUR PIZZA!" she was quite serious too.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex let out an oh during Tiki's response as he felt silly about that. Well atleast that was cleared. As soon as he was ready to eat more chocolate, Alison started to wreck the place as his face went into big eye mode. Wow, everything was getting destroyed. Was this part of a new act? Alex didn't know if it was or not, but the black stuff that came out of her was pretty to look at. Not knowing what to do, the boy on instinct clapped loud as a smile was on his face. He was enjoying this way too much.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki nodded slowly, smirking in very poorly concealed amusement at the blondes reaction. She'd figured after her remark about Alexis he'd be able to guess what her checking out a girl meant. Maybe he didn't get stuff like that yet?
She gave the boy something of a sympathetic smile, reaching towards their sugary mound to find more of the dreaded chocolate for the blonde, a loud stomp came from Alison's direction. She turned fully towards the girl, raising an eyebrow at the girls words. Then tables were being flipped by an admittedly fucking awesome looking tail and blasts of dark matter were being thrown around the place......
Well, fuck. This was real.
She blinked at the girls words. The absurdity of the demand breaking through her growing shock. Tiki looked around, seeing the growing destruction taking place. As a police officer was swatted away from the tailed chick like a fly, Tiki felt a sense of panic set in. Her eyes followed the cop as he soared out the window, before turning back to Alison. FUCK. This was bad.
She half turned to Alex, raising an eyebrow as she saw the kid clapping like he was watching a circus act. Yeah, this kid had some screws loose-but that didn't mean she was okay with him getting his ass handed to him by a cute tailed chick. Tiki turned back to Alison, moving the remainder of their pizza to an empty table and pointing to it as she sat down.    
All yours, Fierbint. No one needs to get hurt over pizza today.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:56 pm

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 2210

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

In the aftermath of throwing a cop out the fucking building, Alison noticed that quite a few people were staring at her. The Hyrbid grimaced, making eyecontact with a scared waitress before suddenly jumping on a table and making a scary face "OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!" she yelled, to which the waitress screamed and fell on her ass. Ali let out an accomplished laugh before going back to her task of collecting some pizza. She looked over to the gray girl whom was basically handing her the pizza, Alison broke a menacing smile as she let out a maniacal laugh "You're not getting in my way? Smart..." she spoke, walking towards the pizza. She would have collected it, but she suddenly stopped... because of Alexis' clapping. Alison suddenly looked over to the small blonde with a thuggish grimace "Hrm..." the Deep One Hybrid walked over to their table before stomping a foot against it and shooting a menacing look to Alexis "What the FUCK you doing, eh!? YOU MAKING FUN OF ME PUNK!?" she yelled to him as her tail let out a vicious roar.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex kept on clapping as the setting became more and more horrifying as he noticed that Alison was now walking over to them. He didn't even flinch or dropped his smile as she was threatening him, in which his smile got brighter as the sparkles and rainbows came back to life. "Wow! Up close you really are amazing and cute! Just look at everything you're doing! I must know your secret! How can you do all this awesome stuff!" Alex smiled again as his eyes were more sparkly than before. Maybe he was sugar high. Maybe it was himself. However the case, the small boy didn't understand the trouble that he was in as he looked at Alison and her tail as he tried to poke it. "I like your tail as well! It seems like it's awesome to have! How is it having a tail? Do you get to do alot of cool things with it! Ah it must be nice to have a tail!" He made a surprise face as he noticed the mistake he made. "Oh I'm sorry how rude of me. I haven't introduced myself. Nice to meet you lady! I'm Alex!" He then let out his hand for a handshake as his diabetes inducing smile came back on his face.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 pm

⊰⊱⊰⊱[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Timoth11⊰⊱⊰⊱
[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 4 Tumblr12
«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱                                                   ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
   Timothy walked into the pizza place he had been talking to Nick about to be greeted by the doors bell and froze a little bit things were destroyed and a Girl had a tail with teeth. Timothy backed up slowly no wanting to know what was going on he had already had his weird for the day and he didn't want more. "Lets go to somewhere else..." he just stood outside of the glass door talking to Nick where he was perfectly visible and very nervous looking, not his best plan.  
  ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱                                                                                ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4