Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

+2
Xpherix
Not Manchee
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:16 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 TAG_150828_zps8ehe6fmd

"That's good!" Alex nodded. "It's always good to have merchandise! Really does help your band do well and business wise!" A smile was on his face again as the small rainbows and sparkles started to appear for a quick second before disappearing again as he looked around. "I wonder how big our dessert is going to be. I hope it's like as big as the table!" Alex made sound effects as a laughter came out of him as he layed his head down onto the table. Ah it's refreshing to be able to do silly things every once in awhile. "I do hope I can meet her soon. It's always nice to talk to fans of Alexis."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:58 am

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Scifirp12_zpstzmawffn
Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be.

-----------------
Tiki returned Alex's nod lazily. Honestly the merchandise angle was fun, but like securing location, not her job. The most she'd had since they'd started marketing themselves outside of their music was helping to come up with the design for the shirts and mugs. Though she had been involved with the guitar shaped keychains too.           
That's what we thought! I got into music for just that, but even I know we have to address the business side of things.
Tiki stopped herself from pawing at the rainbows again as they flickered for a moment before fading away again. Damn, that was cool. Tiki let out a resounding whistle, actually stopping her tapping as thought about their oncoming dessert.
Frick. It probably will be.  
Tiki leaned her head back against the seat behind her. She smiled at the blonde, nodding, not too sure how she felt about Alex and Alicia actually meeting, but eh, Ali was pretty smart. She could probably handle herself and Tiki did genuinely think they'd get along, funnily enough.
I imagine it is, with what you said before. Who knows? It might. You didn't think you'd meet me. Life is strange like that, my friend.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:20 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

"Mhm! Business is always the center of everything! It's how people are able to survive!" Alex nodded to himself, thinking how cool he sounded as he felt a bit more smart. He couldn't wait to dig into the dessert when it'll arrive as he could feel his mouth watering. He shook his head as he tried to control his hunger as another smile appeared. "Yeah. I didn't think that I would meet someone who was also interested alot into music! I'm glad to be in this city! It's definitely better than where I used to live...way better..." The memories of living in the street and barely surviving came back as his fists clenched. Never again. Never again would he live like that.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:03 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be.

-----------------
Tiki looked at Alex, half giving him a smirk as she tried to decipher if the blonde was really smarter than he acted or just a spot on bser. Either way, he was pretty right, so she didn't see the point in denying him that. Particularly if him being happy led to him letting his guard down some more. Tiki nodded.           
That's a pretty pragmatic way of looking at things. You're pretty spot on though. Business is the common neutral ground. If you can learn to survive there, well, you can do pretty much anything in a society as  obsessed with money as ours is.
Tiki bit back an almost bitter laugh at the thought of the degree she and her family had spent a frick ton on, and on what: Music and Business.She shook her head. Yeah, life was strange alright. Tiki focused her attention back to the blonde, smiling at his words.
I can't say I was expecting that either. Normally when I play, I talk to a few stragglers, but not many people stop. This city's got character though. It's weird thinking about living anywhere else at this point.....   
Tiki cut herself off as she noticed Alex's clenched fists. He was definitely not happy thinking about wherever he'd come from. She could assume that was another planet, but which one? There were some that were definitely harsher than others. It  definitely seemed apparent at least that this kid hadn't come from his last home with many fond memories.
Well, it looks like we've both been through shit then. It's not much, but at least you don't have to go back and thank the gods for that. I know I'd hate going back to my hell too.   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex was lost in thought as he remembered the past. Idols were the most popular in that planet. Sure there were other jobs, but it was either low class or near to poverty. All he knew in his life was singing and that was it. No other skills was Alexis good at as every day was more and more of a struggle. The times she had to find scraps or avoid getting caught in a bad situation, those were bad times. He shuddered as the memories went away as he nodded a bit. "Yeah. I'm definitely glad to be in this place. If I ever went back to where I was from, I don't know if I would survive..." Alex tried his best to put on a smile as he tried to avoid the subject. "Anyways...what do you like to do for fun other than sing Tiki?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki sighed as memories came back to her. Yeah, she loved her family. That was for sure, but that didn't mean people didn't give her shit for being adopted by humans. The harassment had been worse individually as a teenager. She tried not to think about what it had been like as a child. That had been when things were most tenuous for her birth parents. Things still weren't entirely solid for them, but then it had been the worst. She shook her head, dislodging the memories at the same time. Tiki pushed her hair back from her face. The shaking making it look a good bit messier than usual. As she did so, she caught Alex shuddering. Well, he really had been through something intense. As she jokingly addressed the boy, Tiki's voice dripped with sarcasm.               
Well, you're certainly painting a pretty picture.
Tiki winked at the boy, going along with his attempt to change the subject-for the moment.
I like watching anime, reading manga. I'm actually not too bad at drawing, if it's not supposed to look too realistic.   
Tiki  shrugged. Yeah, realism was not her style. She could copy the style in most of what she'd seen or read pretty decently though.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

The winking made Alex looked away with a blush. He hated how easily he could get flustered like that as a smile came back to his face. "Oh! I like to read manga and play video games during my free times! Mostly stuff like rpgs and some other stuff." There was no way that he was going to tell her that during Alexis's free time she likes playing dating sims. All the imaginary scenes and late nights getting into it, that was too much to never let out. No one must ever know. "Other than that, I guess from what you can tell I like to eat sweets as well. Sweets always helps calm me down and never disappoints. I'll always have a smile on my face eating it!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki smiled at Alex's flustered reaction to her wink. She really was enjoying that more than she should. It wasn't even as if she were actually flirting with the boy. Tiki hadn't seriously done that, or been attracted enough to a guy to feel the urge to since she was 15. She just loved his reactions. They was so vivid. It was both precious and hilarious at the same time.                 
Cool. I play those from time to time. There are a few pretty stellar vintage series. The graphics might not be as good as the new stuff, but the stories are pretty awesome.
Tiki leaned forward as the blonde continued listing off his hobbies, biting back a laugh as the conversation turned back to sweets.  
Well, that makes sense now~ It's no wonder you think you can stomach our dessert if that's a hobby of yours. I can't disagree though. If you ever do meet, Ali, it'd be wise to try and sucker her into baking for you. The girl knows her way around a kitchen. Trust me on that.    

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 am

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Amaimonfull579834_zps47cb0435

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Serpent%20name%202_zps9ls6jgl0

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine pushed open the door to the pizza place eagerly.  With some bags in his hands, it was clear that he had already spent some of his hard earned cash already and was ready to spend some more.  He walked up to the counter and stared at the menu for awhile creating a long drawn out silence possibly pissing off the line of people that accumulated behind him.  Eventually though, he did order something and handed the cash needed to make the purchase.  Then he would sit down at a table and eat the food.  He so happened to take a seat next to the small blond and the dark-haired female.  His snake-like eyes looked back and forth between them for a moment before focusing on his meal.  He hadn't even ordered a pizza from the place and most of the crap on the table were all desserts with a exception being a piece of steak.  He picked it up between his fingers ate the thing in only a few bites not looking like he even chewed them.  He was just happy to be finally eating something.  Reaping the metaphorical fruits of his labor so to speak.

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

"I've got medicine, candy, and poison.  What would you like?"

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex smiled again at Tiki's response. "Yeah! I love this one game called Cron Trigger! It's so much fun!" With his enthusiasm, he didn't notice that Nine was close to them as the happiness was overtaking him. With sweets coming up again, the boy could feel his mouth watering at the mention of how good of a cook Tiki's sister was. His curiosity got the better of him again as the same pen and paper appeared out of nowhere on him. "What type of sweets does she make? Which ones are she best at? Will these sweets put me in a food coma? Will I be delighted in said sweets?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki resumed tapping her finger against her guitar case as she thought over that name. Cron Trigger? Yeah..she thought she'd heard of that one. Maybe she'd even played it once or twice. Her tapping halted. A smile growing as she suddenly remembered.                 
Yeah. I know that game. I played it with one of my exes a few times. It was pretty cool.
At this point, Tiki noticed a crop of green hair out of the corner of her eye. She half turned, giving the honestly pretty cool looking guy a small as he seemed to be looking in their direction. She turned back to Alex, raising an eyebrow as the pen and paper were out again.  
Good mental note for later, sweets made this kid go bat shit. She could use that if he was being shady like she suspected. She leaned back, giving her ears some distance if the blonde started yelling again.
She makes cakes, cookies, moose's,puddings, and jellos. Her cupcakes put any bakeries to damn shame. If you ask her to try anything she basically will, and she's perfecting how to make ice cream~ You won't just be put in a food coma-you'll die of sugar overload.   
Tiki watched the blonde, waiting for what she expected to be an excitable reaction. Yeah, she was enjoying enticing this boy way too much.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex's mouth started to water as he was hurriedly writing down all the stuff that Tiki's sister could make. Man all those sweets sounded delicious! He kept wiping away the drool that was now coming out of his mouth as he couldn't contain his composure. Ecstasy seemed to be on his face now as he imagined tasting all those sweets. Oh man he really wanted to try those now! "T-That sounds a-amazing...I-I really do w-want to meet her now!" And maybe talk about how great Alexis was to a fellow Alexis fan as well.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:21 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki watched Alex's reaction, knowing she was enjoying the pleasure on his face way too much. Especially since at this point, she didn't think Ali's schedule would be light enough in the near future for her to meet the boy and Tiki honestly didn't know how much longer she and the blonde would be in touch after this concert happened, if it happened. Still, she allowed herself a smile.                 
Careful, dude. You're going to make me start wanting her food too.
Tiki shook her head, seeing images of decadent cupcakes and cake slices decorated by chocolate glaze and who the hell knows what. She tapped her fingers on the guitar case and she shrugged. The sound again strangely musical.
We'll see. I'd hate to have built her cooking up and you never try it, but life's really random at times. He he. It'd be pretty funny if you'd met her already and hadn't known it.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex kept on that happy inducing drug face as dark clouds formed him as his face now went into depression. "Darn...and I was looking forward to meeting her too..." His whole body froze there as he didn't believe that he already met her as everything seemed grim now. "After hearing all of that cooking and how awesome she is...darn it..." His body was shaking now as it looked like he was going to break as the waitress came back with all their desserts. This made Alex instantly smile again as he just forgot why he was sad as he saw all the sweets in front of him. "WOW! THERE'S SO MUCH!!!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki felt like she was dangerously close to drawing blood as she had to bite back another laugh as Alex's face clouded over like an anime characters. In her head, she saw a storm cloud form over the boys head. Unable to resist any longer, Tiki reached down, opening up her guitar case and pulling out a pencil from a side pocket. She pulled a clean napkin out of its holder, patting Alex on his head as she reached over.                 
Dude, Calm down. I was joking. This isn't anything to get upset over. You don't even know if anything happened yet. I can already tell you if you're trying to remember meeting someone that looks like me, that's not her.At all.
Tiki smiled at the boy, started to sketch with her free hand....Wow, he was really taking this hard. It probably had to do with Ali being an Alexis Wrey fan, but damn. Luckily their waitress saved her from having to play therapist as a mountain of desserts was pilled onto their table. She let out a whistle, barely minding the way Alex's volume has increased yet again.
Shit! This is a lot. How do we split this up?  
Tiki picked up her fork, analyzing the mound for a moment before angling the immediately noticeable chocolate in Alex's direction.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

"Well time to dig in!" Alex was in his own world now as he started to fill on his plate half of all the desserts that were on the table. His stack was monstrous as it towered over the little boy. There was no way that someone could eat all of that. That's just way too much! But that wasn't a problem for him. The mountain started to go down little by little as eating noises could be heard from Alex's mouth. He just kept on stuffing it all down! He didn't hesitate or take time to eat every bite as he kept on shoving bite after bite of sweets. In little time, the mountain was gone as Alex has ate it all. "Whew! That was really good!" A big smile flashed on him as what he just did was monstrous.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki could tell she'd lost Alex at this point. As the blonde starting seemingly trying to cram all of the food onto his plate, she reached for as much food as she could before it  started falling on the table. Compared to Alex's pile, Tiki's almost seemed reasonable. She took in Alex's slowly disappearing mass of sweets with a perturbed expression. Yeah, something was up with this kid. The sensors coming from his head had been a sign he wasn't exactly human, but it was pretty damn clear he wasn't now.  Tiki started digging into her pile slower,just-watching. It was kind of cool in a way, but kind of horrifying in a another. This would make an awesome punishment for a germiphob come to think of it. Tiki took a bite of lemon cake, letting out a bemused laugh between bites.               
Well, I can tell you my drummer doesn't have an appetite like that. That was unreal,dude.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex smiled more as he patted his belly. "Mhm! When it comes to sweets, no one can beat me!" He looked again at the food that was left and couldn't believe it. He actually ate all of that! Hopefully it wasn't too weird to anyone as he looked around the place again. He wondered if this really was alright. If this was alright to goof off right now when he had bigger fish to fry, especially practice. All he hoped for was that it didn't bite him in the butt afterwards.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki smiled as she took the last bite of cake, fishing another piece out of the pile. Luckily, Alex had at least eaten most of the chocolate desserts. Blech. Tiki didn't even want to think about eating those. She didn't know what it was, but chocolate had just never been something she'd liked.
As she came across the damned stuff, she plucked it up and placed it on Alex's plate.                  
I'd say prove it, but nearly half of our food is already fucking gone.
Tiki followed Alex's gaze out of the corner of her eye as she leaned down taking a bite of the mouse cake. He didn't say anything out loud, but something seemed to be bothering him. What that was he probably wouldn't say, given how willingly forthwith the boy had been so far. Still she had a few guesses what he could be worrying about, but that didn't mean  she wanted Alex to know that right now.  
 I don't think anyone's going to be staring. To be honest, this isn't the weirdest thing they've seen from the people at this table, blondy. ~  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:25 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex smiled at the food and quickly gulp it down. Man that chocolate was so good! Though what he heard confused him. "Hmmm? What do you mean by that? There's been weirder stuff than this?" Alex couldn't comprehend what she just said. What did she mean by that? Did he do something more weird? This is too confusing. His eyes started to swirl as he tried to clear it out as everything was confusing him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki continued piling the chocolate on Alex's plate, grateful to have someone to shove this stuff off on. She knew she couldn't have eaten it all. Tiki pointed at the boy with her fork. The amusement in her voice an odd with the matter of factness of her words.                  
Draguta, A few minutes ago you were running around the table and shouting. I've been hanging out here for a few years with my friends. I'm on good behavior, because I just met you. But trust me, I've done some weird shit here.
Tiki leaned forward, resting her head on her hands as she took in Alex's blatantly confused reaction with a barely concealed smirk. Yeah, she as enjoying this way too much. She looked away from the boy, starting to doodle a sketch of the blondes head with exaggerated swirls for eyes. 
 Also if my drummer did this, chances are this isn't the weirdest thing this place has seen.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Amaimonfull579834_zps47cb0435

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Serpent%20name%202_zps9ls6jgl0

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine had ended up cleaning off the table and sat there for a moment looking at his fingers.  There was a set darkly colored claws at the end of his fingers one of which he used to pick at his teeth.  He was satisfied now so it was time for his to head back out to the streets.  His cycle would resume and he'd go back to selling stuff again.  This time though, he would use the money to get some supplies to craft more things with.  Yes, this was his plan and it was a good one.  He stood up from his table, paid for his food, and left through the door.  He left what appeared to be a small plush toy on the table as a tip.

{Exits}

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

"I've got medicine, candy, and poison.  What would you like?"

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:00 am

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Tyki%20Mikk%2022_zpsugxgdkhi

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Warden%20name_zpsttzfdrjf

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

The door swung open as a green-haired character slipped past Darius out of the place.  This dark haired man looked out of place in this retro-themed pizza place.  His presence held an uneasy calm, serene yet threatening.  He scanned the place before glancing back halfway to his follower.  "Two," he told the hostess, "And may I have a booth away from a window," he added.  After a moment of waiting, the hostess led them to a spaceship shaped seat fulfilling his request.  He took a seat then gestured with an open hand for Alison to do the same.  He thanked the hostess as she handed them menus with a visible blush on her face as she left.  His attention went back to Alison, "Order whatever you like, I'm treating," he stated with a smile before looking down at his own menu. The restaurant's disco music flowed throughout the air with a lively beat.

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

"I'm sure we could come to an agreement."

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex smiled and squeed as he shoveled down all the chocolate that Tiki gave him. In an instant, they were gone as another tooth grin was plastered on his face. Even though her explanation made sense, the boy was still confused as he simply tilted his head to the side. "Hm? What was it that you or your band mates have done here? Is it like super duper embarrassing?" His eyes started to sparkle again. "Did you do something really really bad that there were consequences? Oooooooooh! I want to know so badly!!!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:04 pm

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 1211

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 3 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison walked into what seemed to be a pizza joint, seemingly confused by why they would enter a... pizza place? Why were they here? Alison was impatient and didn't care for beating around the bushes "This is a waste of time..." she muttered while shooting a thuggish grimace to one of the patrons. Nonetheless, she followed Darius, like it or not she wasn't in the place to question him. She noticed the hostess blushing, and almost immediately showed a grimace once again "Tch...!" she shoved her hands into her pockets and pulled her hood down to cover her eyes as she sat down. Alison tried her best to be as rude as possible, to the point where she put raised her legs onto the table, cradling the back of her head with her arms as she spit on the floor "What a dump..." of course, she was starving. She hadn't eaten anything but a half-finished can of beans in days. Not that she'd ever let Darius know "Yeah yeah... I'll have a fuckin' pizza... and see if the kitchen can put some beans on that shit too-" she spoke to the hostess without looking to her before looking over to Darius. Glaring at him, she asked "So... why are we here...?" she asked, did she want her to burn this joint down? Break a few legs? She'd do it. Awaiting a response from The Warden, Alison looked away to another two patrons in the restaurant... a small blonde child and a grey-skinned babe. Alison didn't know why... but something about them annoyed her. They looked too happy.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Unknown Entities
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next