Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

+2
Xpherix
Not Manchee
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:05 am

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 2 Scifirp12_zpstzmawffn
Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be.

-----------------
Tiki looked at the boy as he nearly bore a hole through the pizza with his eyes,pulling the one piece up and dangling it before her mouth as she took a bite.  She smiled lopsidedly between bites as the boy nodded, finally grabbing a slice. Tiki bite back a low chuckle at the boys expression. He almost didn't seem to get eating pizza altogether. Now it would definitely be sad if that was true.
She leaned forward, creating more images in her mind as Alex poked at his singular slice. Yup, somehow this kid didn't get pizza, or hadn't had it to often before. Her smirk deepened as the boy finally took a bite. His reaction being along the lines of what she thought it would be.     
See? I told you~
Tiki took another bite as the boy began losing himself in the pizza. She reached for another slice. Now this was more like it.   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

[New Gotham] - The Brook // Retro Pizza Express - Page 2 TAG_150828_zps8ehe6fmd

Alex kept helping himself to the slices that were there as the taste was tasting better and better to him. Small moans of delight escaped his mouth as he sat there, full. His face was full of eternal bliss as he rubbed his belly a bit. Sure running would help burn them off but he couldn't care what now, he was in a food come. "T-That was d-delicious. T-Thank you..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

If you want to be a rock star or just be famous, then run down the street naked, you'll make the news or something. But if you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! And eventually you'll get to where you want to be.

-----------------
Since it seemed like Alex was decidedly occupied with his food, Tiki figured she could really start digging in right about now. She ate slice after slice of pizza, definitely quieter than Alex, though eating as quickly as the blonde was. She leaned back, smiling to herself. A low tone  escaping her lips unnoticed. This was the life. As Alex's words drew her out of the half daze she was in, Tiki gave the boy a thumbs up.     
I told ya and no problem. I've got no issue with eating here whenever I can.
Tiki  leaned forward, lowering her voice as if she were about to tell the boy some deep, dark secret.   
You know, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but there's a few sweets on the menu. I think you know what I'm saying. 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex was in total bliss as everything around him seemed paradise. Pizza was definitely a good thing. He wondered what else he missed by not trying as Tiki got his attention. He listened with a focus as his eyes started to shine up. "You mean they have dessert!" He squealed in happiness as he wiggled around in his chair. Oh man if they have dessert, this place is awesome!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
As Alex's eyes started to shine again, Tiki leaned back, raising a hand over her eyes to avoid being blinded. She didn't know how it was for the boy, but too much shining for her probably wouldn't be the best thing. Though at the boys excited response, she was grateful for another reason. Her hearing was pretty damn good, so the blonde didn't need to be loud for her to hear him. And to say he was excited, would be beyond obvious at this point. She nodded, pointing at a small nearly hidden section of the menu.    
You bet they do. What do ya want?
Tiki smiled as Alex began squirming in his chair. He really was like a kid. It was kind of cute in a way.   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex thought about what she said. What was it that he would want anyways? He thought long and hard about it as he kept making different faces as his thought process was not computing. He looked again and again at the menu as everything looked good to him. A little bit of drool was now coming out as he finally decided what he wanted to get. "WHY DON'T WE GET ONE OF EVERYTHING!" Alex said happily as his eyes started to shine again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki smiled, having to fight back laughter again as she took in all of Alex's expressions. Man, she wish she'd brought her camera. Tiki could've had a whole slew of pictures made just of all of the faces Alex had made today. Her sister would have loved the shit out of that. She always did love updating her photo album, even if it was with people that weren't her friends or family. Tiki continued watching the boys reaction, occasionally looking away to make eye contact with the also smiling waitress. Yeah, she'd missed this place~
She focused fully back on the boy as he answered her question, eyes shining once more. Tiki shielded her eyes with her hand, smiling at his answer. She did let a bit of her laughter out then. The mirthful sound filling the air in front of her.     I could be convinced to try that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:29 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex couldn't hold it back anymore as he got off his seat and ran all over the place. "YES! YES! YES! LET'S GET ALL THE DESSERTS! THINK OF ALL THE SWEETS WE CAN EAT! WHOOOOOO!" Alex was super excited now as he kept on running around the table in circles before doing a leap back onto his seat. He didn't look the least exhausted after all of that as his face went to a serious look. "I think this would the greatest thing ever to do if we are said to do this."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
More laughter escaped Tiki as Alex abruptly got out of his seat and started running around the table. It didn't take long for all of the restaurants patrons and majority of the servers that were out on the floor to be staring at this. To be fair, this was pretty fricking odd looking. Even their waitress had taken her chance to stare before shaking her head and attempting to return her focus back to her flustered customer. And to think, this was before they'd even had any sugar.
This kid really was funny. She was reminded heavily of when she'd had to babysit toddlers for quick cash. This had pizza involved at least
As the blonde landed back in his seat, he didn't seem tired at all. That was pretty damn impressive. Tiki smirked as the boys expression changed yet again. This kid was like a kaleidoscope of emotions.      
I'm willing to try most anything once~ My drummer talked about doing this with his kid brother before. Despite the insane stomach ache, he said it was pretty fffuuunnn.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

"Your drummer has to have a weak stomach if he couldn't handle it but I sure can!" A smile was on him now before he changed it again to a serious face. "I wonder, if we combine all of it into one thing how would it taste? It might be pretty bad or good, might possibly even kill us...WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!" Alex yelled as his serious expression was now gone for his energetic one again. It would be like the ultimate combination of food ever and he wanted to experience that.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:12 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki half chuckled at Alex's response, wiggling her hand in half agreement with what the boy was saying. She lazily lowered her hand, feeling the sliver of a slight protective streak towards her fellow band member. Tiki shrugged it off as Alex continued speaking. It seemed pretty unlikely the blonde had meant anything by that, but still she tended to be protective of  her band mates.     
Well, it didn't help that his brother challenged him to see who could eat the fastest. He he. His brother definitely doesn't have a weak stomach. That kid could almost keep up with you.
Tiki's smile returned as she took another mental picture of the boys oh-so-serious face. Her smile widened at the boys suggestion. This was an awful idea, and the result could be awesome! She nodded. A mischievous sparkle in her eyes.
That could easily kill us, but it would be a fucking awesome was to die. Let's do it. I assure you I don't have a weak stomach.  
Tiki winked challengingly at the boy. This was going to be something. This might even be a first, and she'd thought she'd done pretty much everything you could do here.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:32 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex smiled at the response as he did a victory jump. "YES! LET'S DO THIS AND BE IN ETERNAL BLISS!! THIS WILL BE SO GREAT! MWEHEHEHEHEHE!" Alex was laughing mischievously now as he turned to where the waitress was as his red face came back again. Oh yeah, he wasn't good talking to new people out of the blue. "U-Um miss waitress...c-c-can we have o-one of everything f-from the desserts menu p-please..." He looked down as his face was fully red now as he hoped nobody was looking at him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki leaned back as Alex's volume increased yet again. Damn, if he wanted the boy could've had a future in death metal. It was pretty impressive. Tiki lounged against the chair, enjoying the feel of the cool material against her back.     
Hell yes, let's do this. This'll be freaking sweet~
Tiki followed the boys gaze to the waitress, watching the woman's face flash with a mix of confusion and amusement. She turned to the now red faced boy with a side long glance. At the moment, she could have used the blondes face as a lantern in even the darkest room. The woman nodded, swallowing her surprise as she took down their order. Tiki turned back to the boy as the woman walked away, muttering something to Tiki as she passed. Tiki smiled at the woman, before turning back to Alex.
I think its safe to say we're going to have the most memorable order of the night.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He hoped his red face was gone now as he looked back up. "I-I'm s-sorry about that. I must have looked pretty silly..." He was touching his fingers now as he tried to think of something else to say now to not let the silence encompass him. "Oh! Um Tiki what's your favorite dessert? I will always love cheesecake! Strawberry kind is my favorite!" Alex started to imagine the taste of the cheesecake in his mind as a small blush came onto him as happy noises was starting to come out of his closed mouth. Gotta love that cheesecake.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki nodded, wondering if a wink would make Alex blush again before ultimately deciding against it. The blonde seemed plenty embarrassed already. It was kind of cute in it's own way. Tiki had always liked thought shy girls were cute, and aside from lacking breasts, Alex did have-some girlish features.     
It's alright. I like silly. Silly makes me laugh and I like being able to laugh. Being serious all of the time would be so boring, you know?  
Tiki mimicked Alex's gesture. Her playful smile so wide it would be impossible for the boy to miss it at this point. Her smile brightened for a moment at the boys question. Her fingers still mimicking his gesture.
I love frosting, especially lemon frosting. Oh, and I have a definite weak spot for cupcakes.
Tiki chuckled as the noises that started coming out of the boys mouth then. Oh christ, this kid was reactive.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:56 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex stopped imagining as his smile beamed more. "Mhm! Boring is definitely the worst! That's why I like singing everyday or do stuff that keeps me entertained!" Alex started to hum a bit as he heard the answer about Tiki's favorite. "Oooh! Frosting and cupcakes are definitely good! Do you go to a bakery or somewhere for cupcakes? I tried making them before but that ended in an disaster..." He looked away as the memories of him as Alexis collapsing on the floor as she was certain death was going to take her. Thankfully it never was on the news as that was something that equaled death in the idol business.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki smiled at the nodded, wholeheartedly nodding in agreement with his words. Now that was something she agreed with~ Music and singing was definitely a part of her life she knew she couldn't live without. If dying of boredom was going to ever be possible for her, cutting out either, or both, would definitely be the first nail in the coffin.      
Oh Yeah. I couldn't agree with ya more on that. I don't know what I'd do without some form of music or entertainment to keep me amused.  
Tiki started to hum. Her voice a low undercurrent to support the boys before stopping in the middle of a note at Alex's question.
It's good that you agree. I'd have to accuse you of having bad taste if you didn't. Oh yeah! There's a really great one not too far from home-and sometimes I can convince my sister to make them for me. That's nice too.
Tiki raised an eyebrow as Alex looked away, leaning in towards the blonde. Her smile now distinctly more smirk like.
What happened, dude? This sounds like it could make for an interesting story.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

"I-I don't want to t-talk about it..." Alex said silently as the memories of that event finally stopped. He took a note to be more careful of what to say since it seems his guard is down alot. His ears caught the interest though of what Tiki said however about her sister. "You have a sister!? How is having one like!?" The face of Alex was full of shine however as his curiosity came up again. A sister. "It must be nice to have one. I don't have a sibling so I don't know how they're like. Depending on how they are in movies and shows however, they must be the best to thing to ever have!" Alex went into daydream land as he imagined how it would be to have a sibling. Oh all the joys they could have had!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:29 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki kept her expression in place as she took in Alex's reaction. Now, there was the evasiveness she'd seen before. Whatever this kid didn't want her to know, it involved the time he'd had his cupcake fiasco apparently. He also hadn't completely answered her statement about his place in the Alexis Wrey fan base, not completely. Yeah, something was definitely sketchy about this boy.
She nodded, raising an amused eyebrow at Alex's reaction to hearing she had a sister. Most people weren't this excited to hear about Alicia.       
Yeah. She's a few years younger than me and pretty different in some ways. It's pretty cool. I mean, we get along concerning most things. Movies and stuff like that definitely exaggerate, but it's nice just having someone there.   
Tiki watched the boy, now seemingly preoccupied by his thoughts. He really was excited at the thought of having a sibling. He did seem convincingly innocent at moments, then he'd probably shift to one of his other moods and he was definitely keeping something from her. Something she was going to figure out, especially if it involved her band.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex listened intently to Tiki's response as he made mental notes. So this is how it's like to have siblings. "Does she like Alexis's music?" Alex suddenly asked as he suddenly had a pen and notepad. Why'd he have those, who knows, but he was not going to miss this. "If she does, what's her favorite song? Does she like any other sort of music? Does she like the kind of music you like as well?" The questions kept coming as Alex seemed to be lost in his own world.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:23 am

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki looked at the boy, not entirely sure whether she should be more amused or confused by his interest in all of this. The boy had said he didn't have siblings, but most people tended to know something. Though in perspective, she guessed her experiences really were different than most non-humans. Tiki leaned back in her seat, quietly taking note of the sudden pen and notepad. Yeah, sketchy.         
 Oh yeah, that kind of music is definitely more her taste than mine. She really goes crazy over this one song. I think it was called something like "I love you-me-life." It's one of her more recent stuff.
Tiki tapped on her guitar case. The sound oddly rhythmic as it filtered through the air.
Ali likes pop, love songs, easy listening, electronic music, and most of what I like. She's actually a lot girlier than I am.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:37 am

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

Alex dropped his pen and notepad as silence filled him. That was short lived as it quickly boomed into a mass of happiness as his radiation was blinding. "OH MY GOD! SHE LOVES ALEXIS'S SONGS! OH MY GOD! THAT SONG WAS WHAT HELPED ALEXIS GET KNOWN INTO THE IDOL POPULARITY!" His face went red as a big smile was on it. "Oh I won't forget that day! That was the day when more and more Alexis's merchandise was made! I was so happy to finally get more stuff of my favorite idol!" Alex was lost in thought now as he couldn't help but sing out a few words of the lyrics. Rainbows and sparkles were suddenly around him which looked like it was made on diabetes. His singing voice was high but still sounded nice as he smiled again after finishing. "Your sister seems like a nice person! I wish I could meet her."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki was grateful she'd leaned back as the boys brightness began increasing to near dangerous levels. His radiation by itself couldn't hurt her, but, like sunlight, too much could prove to be damaging. She smirked under the shade of her hand as Alex's happiness became about as radiant as he was right now.         
Yeah, that was the one. Ali likes others ones, but she really digs that one.
Tiki smiled as she remembered that day, though for different reasons. Her band had finally sold Tasha on the idea of being their new bassist and after that song had become popular, she'd basically barricaded herself with any other music she could find. There was only many times you could hear one song before you started losing your mind. But Ali had been really happy and it'd been a good step for her band.
Yeah. It seemed like she was everywhere for awhile after that song. Though that might just have been because Ali doesn't like sharing when she can get away with it. Is that about the time you started getting those pictures?
Tiki continued tapping against her guitar case as Alex suddenly started singing the oh-so familiar song. He really was into this girl...almost questioningly so. As rainbows and sparkles started sprouting out of fucking nowhere, Tiki didn't even try to make it look like she wasn't staring. Half in a daze, she moved her free hand towards the image, patting at the colorful image like a cat. She blinked as the boys words brought her out of her daze, still poking at the closest rainbow. She nodded,
She's pretty cool. I don't know how'd you meet her, but I think you'd like her.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Alex Wrey
The Next Superstar Idol

"Yeah...you can say I've been obsessed with her ever since her first song came out." Alex flustered again as he tried to not sound like a creeper. The rainbows and such disappeared as Alex tried to think about other stuff to talk about as the mention of not knowing how he could meet Tiki's sis. While it may never happen, he still smiled about the possibility. "That reminds me, does your band have merchandise as well?" Alex tilted his head to the side as he tried to think more. "If so I would have to guess on shirts and maybe mugs? I'm not sure though so I shouldn't be guessing so much."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Tiki Jesp
încurcan Musician

-----------------
Tiki took another mental picture as Alex was flustered yet again, by-something. Either way, she was a lot less distracted now that the rainbows and sparkles had disappeared. Tiki poked at the air where the foggy image of one was quickly fading, half sad to see them go. They'd been trippy, but they'd also been kind of cool. She turned back to Alex as the mirage faded completely, leaving only her tapping to fill the air between them.          
It was the same way with Ali. She's not as into her as you, but after that song, Alexis Wrey was definitely on her radar.
Tiki raised her eyebrow at the sudden change in topic. Especially since he'd seemed really into their sibling conversation for some reason. After a moment, she got an idea, shrugging near the end of her statement.
Oh--when I say you might not meet her, it's mostly because her school's schedule's so busy. If we're still hanging and she has free time, who knows? Something might happen.
Tiki nodded,
Yeah, we have merchandise. You are right about the shirts and mugs. We also have little key chains and stuff like that. It's probably not as much as Alexis has, but they're pretty nifty.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next