Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Vladislavich Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:46 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o3_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: PURE UNADULTERATED HATRED || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Hot

Eagle seemed to ignore Laina. That fucker! Then it happened.
Blue hair.
Muscles.
Scarlet City accent.
A blood-curdling scream rang from the Canadian's throat. Unable to form actual words, Laina did the only thing that she could. She raised her flaming sword over her head and rushed at Jo.
Upon being within striking distance, Laina cried out, "THIS IS FOR CANADA YOU YANKEE SKANK" before a savage swing downwards.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:49 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Yeah yeah shut up bitch."   he said to Jo and then Laina started to talk. "Are you still PMSing? Jeez, get a life. I don't have time for your bullshit right now." he was pulled in, and then Kraven started to talk. He did have this sense of I'm gonna punch someone, but he was gonna assume it was the stupid Canadian woman thing. So, they had a mission now. Find the pieces of this journal and murder the crap out of Cain, Whoever he was. "That sounds complicated, where do we even start loo-" then again, Laina started to scream again. He sighed, and launched his fist at her gut, not hard, but enough to make her lose wind. "The adults are talking. Shut the fuck up."

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 am

Emotional Status: PURE UNADULTERATED HATRED || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Hot

Eagle seemed to throw his fist a bit early - Laina was able to stop in time to not get hit, gnashing her teeth in blind fury. Of course, this stop put her two inches farther away from the genocidal maniac. Still left four inches of flaming sword coming down at Jo.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:16 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

As Jo entered into the building, Ryder glanced over, having heard her voice—so the guy with her was the one from earlier. Well, the more allies, the better. Ryder and Jo had wanted to do some recruiting anyway, so this kind of took care of that just slightly—they could still use a few more, but this was a good start. He waved at Jo, giving her a smile and hoping she wouldn’t be too confused about all of the blood he had splattered over his face and upper torso thanks to Kraven. Speaking of Kraven—when the blonde began talking, Ryder looked back to him, listening closely to what he had to say. This was important. When Kraven brought up the possibility of revenge for the death of a loved one, Ryder felt himself unconsciously stiffen slightly, his hands balling into tight fists. Five years—five years had passed, and he still hadn’t let that day go. And he was pretty sure that he wouldn’t for a long time yet…
Ryder wasn’t exactly sure what he saw in Yuri’s face as he looked upon the photograph in the book—Ryder himself couldn’t actually see what Kraven was looking at, but a look at the man’s face told him what he already knew: there was an emotional complexity behind that man’s insanity that most of the people in this world would never come to understand. Ryder himself couldn’t even claim to understand Kraven fully—but somewhere deep down, he had a desire to. That man and he were far too similar in far too many ways for them not to come to an eventual understanding of each other.
As Kraven went on about David having found information on how to fight Cain, Ryder seemed to be more and more absorbed into the information—so much so that he didn’t even seem to care that the information was coming from an old enemy of all people. As Kraven announced that this would be the Deathworshippers’ new directive, Ryder immediately spoke out, as if on reflex,

”We’re getting in on this too. I’ve got a bone to pick with Cain, and I’ll be damned if I can’t get involved in taking him down.” He paused for a moment, glancing over at Jo as if for confirmation, then taking a breath and managing to calm slightly, his hands finally unballing from the fists they had been in before. ”I…propose an alliance. We’re after the same guy here. And we’re never gonna get any opportunity better than this. So—what do you say…?” He looked to Kraven again, giving him an expectant expression. This was important to him—and it was pretty clear just in the extremely determined air around Ryder that he’d probably be a bit crushed if he wasn’t allowed access to the information that could potentially end Cain’s life. While he was being a bit overzealous—he knew that if they didn’t act now, they wouldn’t get an opportunity like this again. Laina did distract Ryder for long enough for him to send the woman a death glare—he was completely not okay at all with somebody trying to murder his girlfriend. If that happened again, he was probably going to do something about it himself—but right now, he was still waiting for Kraven’s answer. He looked back to the blonde again, feeling himself welling up with anticipation of Kraven’s answer, hoping for a positive response…

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:52 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven was about to keep on going, he was on a roll after all, might as well add a few other touching spots to his monologue, but then Laina was being loud. Kraven suddenly drew his handgun and just blatantly shot at the raging Canadian "LAINA! SHUT THE FUCK UP! DADDY'S TRYING TO MONOLOGUE HERE!" and THIS, was why the Deathworshippers had a high mortality rate. You have to deal with a leader that constantly dealt with his problems via BULLETS. Anyways Kraven cleared his throat and shut himself up as Ryder spoke, apparently not caring about Laina and Rommel's argument "An alliance you say...?" Kraven asked as a smile appeared on his face, he knew full well Ryder would attach himself to this cause. That WAS why Ryder lured out NOWHERE after all, but still, to ask of an alliance between the Deathworshippers and Vulture Team was a first "Heh... very well then..." Kraven spoke as he pulled a cigarette out from his own personal box and began to light it. "Last I checked though... NOWHERE was a little NOBODY faction stuck here in the midwest... and well, the Deathworshippers... there's a TON of us. You're playing in the big leagues here brother... so what I'm trying to say is..." Kraven lit his cigarette and took a good smoke "This ain't like last time we teamed up. I'm not just an officer here... I'll be handling this operation!" he spoke with an aloof grin. Taking another puff, he leaned forward on his podium to make eye contact with Ryder "And here's my the first order... NOWHERE gathers their forces and goes to retrieve the Branch of Sin while the Deathworshippers protect your ass... that sound fair bub?" this order was... rather interesting, despite Kraven stating his upperhand in this 'alliance', he gave NOWHERE the much more vital task of actually getting the Branch of Sin. It spoke of the amount of respect he had for Ryder and Jo, despite his spoken words. "ALRIGHT MEETING ADJOURNED. The Deathworshippers and NOWHERE will meet at Skull's Pass!" and with that Kraven slammed his tome shut and left it there on the podium. This would be a good time for NOWHERE to gather their forces and deal with any other unfinished deeds before going out on the mission. Kraven left his position in the main hall and just sat in the stalls as he asked aloud "I'm resting now... does anything require my attention!?" he could swear there was AT LEAST one new face here. That was usually a big deal.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your welcome... Now you tell me how you did it." Mocha said snapping right to the point with vigor. As a doctor, she wanted to help people as best she could, and sometimes viewed other doctors or healers as rivals if they did a better job then her. She wanted to learn this... Badly. Before she can continue Kraven yelled for a meeting and important news. She was glad to see that Jo was alright considering everything in the past, and that Rommel wasn't going to attack them. "Oh Laina... People please shh.." she said when the woman wanted to pick where the fight left off with the wolf man, and face palmed even more at his reaction to Hannibal. Looks like things were going to be uneasy, but Mocha turned her attention along with the others about this news about 'Cain', a man so powerful that he made shivers run down her spine. As Kraven spoke this was one of the times that Mocha felt respect for the man. He knew when to get down to business, and usually had a plan in mind. It was comforting to have a direction to go in. "A new objective..." she whispered as she considered the idea. She liked this idea of taking down Cain, but she doubted that these books that David wrote would be easy to find. She snapped her head at Ryder when he said that he was joining in, as well as NOWHERE. She looked cautiously at Kraven and then back to the red head. Seems like things were good, all NOWHERE had to do was get more people in their group. With the meeting done she felt her mind racing to a million things that she wanted to do, but it settled on one question. She turned to Kraven when he said that he was resting. "Yes... What do we do when Catherine gets here? She's gonna to want to kick your ass sir for leaving her at Devil's Road."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:45 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 NougamiNeurofull1677437_zpsa1ccc6bc

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion gave all his attention to Father Death as he stepped up to the podium to give his announcement.  He listened to everything he said in detail.  He found his story quite fascinating really and when it was done he glanced over to the members of NOWHERE, specifically the red-haired man as he wanted an alliance.  Kraven approved and so that was done.  He looked down and tugged at his necktie to fix it a little then Mocha addressed him.  He turned and looked down at her as she somewhat demanded that he tell her how he fixed Kraven up.  He put an arm across his chest and rested an elbow in the palm of his hand while he tapped a finger against the side of his face pretending to look uncomfortable and looking to the side, "Well that just because I'm a freakshow who happens to be able to manipulate flesh," he replied.  Then he lowered his hand so it was hanging under his chin and smirked, "It honestly took me quite some time to be able to understand and memorize a person's anatomy.  I simply cannot begin to count the number of times I accidentally scrambled a person's insides instead of fixing them," he stated with a dull chuckle.  Then he looked back at her and smiled with his needlepoint teeth, "But sure, I can show you how I do it though I don't know if you could replicate me," he said the last part quizzically not really know what Mocha was capable of but interested in finding out.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:23 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha looked back at Dantalion, placing her hands on her hips, and narrowed her eyes. She was analyzing this 'Freak Show', looking at his actions and how he said his sentences. "So your ability is... To manipulate flesh... Interesting. I knew a man who would have been interested in that." Mocha said before realizing something. She didn't know this guys name... Did they even introduce themselves? "Well I can see how that could be messy. So I imagine that this takes a lot of energy given to how much you were sweating." Mocha said as she stepped closer. "The only way I am going to see anything is if I try what you'll teach, or I do it on my own like I have with my other skills. I'll probably have better luck since I studied the body... But before that happens... I don't think we properly introduced ourselves. I am Mocha Deren... You are again?" Mocha said straightening herself, and gave her own smile.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:27 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You know- assuming the river`s runnin` red every time a lady`s mad at you is kinda awful- if that were true, I`d be on the rag like twenty four seven-" Jo murmured to Eagle after hearing his response to the woman outside, as she looked over at Ryder on the other side of the room, stopping to smile and wink at him. The blood coating his face and chest was a little bit confusing- but he didn`t look hurt, so she chalked it up to the fact that he had been chilling with the Deathworshippers for a whole two seconds before she got there...
And for whatever reason- from the moment she entered the Cathedral, she couldn`t stop staring at Mocha. She didn`t know why, nor was she making a conscious effort to do anything but pull her eyes away from the doctor- she felt like she should go greet her, considering they had worked together in the past... but this weird mental attraction she was having to her was uncomfortable-- and she couldn`t dwell any further on what it was. Aside from uncomfortable- not foreign, but uncomfortable. Kraven had begun talking before she could become further fixated on her weird mental issues- and Jo, having heard earlier from Cathy that Kraven knew something about Cain, felt obligated to listen just in case. And luckily enough, the first few words out of his mouth were enough to capture her attention fully. It was odd, hearing about Kraven`s relation to Cain- it wasn`t hard to detect that they had a past together, in the brief period of time she had been in the same room as both of them- but, this was the first time he hadn`t been demonized before her. She, like most others, would have liked him dead- not due to a personal vendetta, but due to the fact that he, simply put, was competition. It was up to her to take CP-02`s place- no one else`s. She said that all the time, almost as if she hadn`t realized that she was repeating a robot`s final words.
Speaking of which, what Kraven said next made her tense- her eyes widened and she blinked, and on the back of her eyelids was gunfire and screaming children. She blinked again- this time, robotic parts and the sound of a flatline.
She took in a sharp inhale, the loudness of her thoughts beginning to roar over Kraven`s words as she squeezed the bridge of her nose and gently shut her eyes, generally trying to remove her mind from the present and relax to ease her damaged psyche- when the sound of a woman`s voice broke her tranquility. Her eyes opened in an instant, and she turned herself to the side to avoid being stricken by Laina`s flaming blade by a mere two inches- and on instinct, she rose her leg up to throw a well placed kick at the pinkette`s hand, aiming to disarm her of the blade. It wasn`t until a moment after she had struck that she realized what had just happened, and stared at Laina skeptically. "...HEY, WHO`S BITCH IS THIS?" That was around the time she overheard mention of an alliance from Ryder- and for whatever reason, as she slowly turned her head toward him, she was hoping she wouldn`t lay eyes on him saying that to Kraven-- but alas...
"Ugh, are you fuckin`..." She muttered, wrinkling her nose in disgust. She was glad they had a chance to talk over proposing an alliance with the Ministry of Death, like the co-leaders they were-- note the sarcasm. Over the effects of her manic, she had picked up on the part about the Inquisitor`s writing-- and if there was something out there by the Inquisitor she didn`t know about, then she wanted to know it now. If there was anything more she could learn about the Trust in general, she wanted to know it-- but to her, the Ministry of Death had no place in her plans... At the very least, the way Kraven had organized it, they would be the ones looking for the Branches of Sin- which was what she found herself interested in moreso. She still didn`t approve of Kraven dispensing orders out to her and Ryder, however- and made that apparent by flashing a deadly look the blonde`s direction, using every ounce of her willpower to not direct that look at Ryder next. This was all bullshit, all of it- all of it-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:43 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Xyzx_zpslektgf7o
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Confused | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona, to put it shortly, looked like he was just told to solve the whole number of pi in his head. His eyes were wide, stare blank. What.... What happening... These people.... They were crazy! Crona was very overwhelmed by the combination of noisy personalities that it momentarily fried his brain. Though, there was one thing that was apparent in each one of their speeches. A man... Named Cain? Who was he? Why did they hate him so much? What did he do? What made him special? Was he odd? Did he also have a different color blood? Crona had only seen red, so he doubted that. But it really peeked his interest. He wanted to go ask this Kraven guy about him, but.... Kraven scared the shit out of him. He had to be brave though, take a step forward, do something! So, he slowly stood and walked quietly to Kraven. He lifted his hand, as though to touch him, but quickly pulled it back, scared of what might happen. So he held his hands to himself, and spoke up.
"U-Um.... W-W-W-Who is C-Cain...."
He said very softly.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven started to get pretty comfortable, enjoying a good smoke and just generally chilling, absolutely nothing could ruin the moment. Then mocha ruined the moment by pointing out that Cathy was going to fucking murder him. The blonde began to sweat as he had an inner freak out "W-we'll cross that bridge when we get to it..." he replied to the woman in low spirit. Might as well enjoy life while he still could. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, then breathed out. Kraven managed to regain his cool just in time for Crona's approach. The man opened his eyes and looked to the boy as he asked about Cain. The blonde let out a puff before patting on the stall beside him "Sit with me child... I will answer your question in due time... but first I must ask you a question..." after all, to understand Cain, you had to understand what Kraven was just about to ask about "Do you know of... The Killer Gene...?" he asked, staring up at the ceiling of the dark cathedral, his cigarette in hand.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:15 am

Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Confused | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

Crona was a bit relieved that he was not acting how he was before. However, his question bothered him. That damned name again! Crona's shoulders dropped a bit as he frowned to the leader.
"No! .... U-Um, I mean.. I have no idea.... People keep saying it, is it a sickness? It might have to do with blood, is that why it's that way? Am I sick?! What is the Killer Gene! I don't want it... I-I can't get sick..."
He started complaining openly, until it died down to a small whimper. He was scared of whatever it was that the stupid thing is. Then something popped into his head.
"Does... This man, have the Killer Gene thing? Is that why you talk about him so much? Because the name is also talked a lot about.... ......"
Crona looked down. Nothing made any sense!

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:49 am

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 _x_dow10The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Untitl12
Red had a brilliant idea usually when the little mistress disappeared she was trying to kill her father so he might as well go and see if she was there reaching havoc again. He walked into the cathedral and started to call out for the little mistress listening intensely for crashes and loud yelling of any sort that would tell him if she was here. In all likelihood this wasn't his best idea but he really had not thought of that before he did it.  

♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder did manage to give a bit of an annoyed huff as Kraven called them a nobody faction—as much as Ryder had a sort of guilty pleasure about being an underdog, it didn’t make insults towards his faction any more welcome. If Kraven was around again, that meant that no doubt their strange rivalry-friendship…thing…was definitely going to be coming back, too. As Kraven asked if it sounded fair, Ryder raised his eyebrows slightly, answering matter of factly,
”I’ll consult with Jo about it then get back to you—” But then suddenly he was already making plans—apparently this was set in stone already—Ryder glanced over at Jo, catching the deathly glare she was shooting at Kraven and giving her an apologetic grin from across the room and internally cursing his own enthusiasm. Still…Kraven had given them a pretty big job. It could be a good chance to prove themselves—or to royally screw up. Ryder saw that Kraven seemed to be speaking to somebody else now—so Ryder made his way over to Jo and Eagle, standing by Jo and putting his hands into his pockets. He shot a glare at Laina as he approached the group, trying to send her a message to lay off, then looked to Jo and Eagle again, giving them a much fonder expression.
”So…uh—I see that you got some of the recruitment stuff done! We’re ahead of the game…!” He was sort of dancing around the whole ‘alliance with the Deathworshippers’ thing for the moment—that had been a very hasty decision on his part, and honestly he’d thought that people would have waited for Jo to say something too before moving ahead with the proceedings…it wasn’t as if he was the only leader…they were co-leaders for a reason—maybe he should have made that a bit more clear… ”So…uh—that was kind of—yeah. Sorry about that. I didn’t think they’d just go ahead with it just like that—? It’s just…you know…if we miss out on this, we might not ever get a chance like this again, so…” He hesitated for a moment, shrugging very slowly and seeming awkward. ”Yeah…either way, at least he gave us a pretty important mission, yeah? I mean hell, his people are playing back-up while we go do shit—that’s pretty cool, right—?”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:23 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As everyone listened to Kraven, Egil did his best to listen, too, and take in all of the information. Although it was all a bit confusing, everyone else seemed to get it, so he refrained from asking questions. For a moment, he stood there and fidgeted, seeing people go off into their own little groups to talk. He hesitated for a moment, then slowly retreated back in the direction of the confessional booth. As much as he wanted to talk to somebody, he also felt very awkward approaching anyone, and didn’t want to bother anybody…so, he moved back to the confessional booth, pushing aside the curtain and stepping inside, letting out an audible sigh once he was in the smaller space. He settled himself on the bench again, leaning his back up against the wall and sitting on the bench longways, letting his feet rest on the seat as well. Out from his pocket, after a moment, he pulled a small notebook, along with a pen, and he got to work doodling on the pages to pass the time, trying to distract himself from his own unsure thoughts. He didn’t know how to feel about all of this. He could hear talk of the Killer Gene coming from outside in the main area, and did his best to ignore it. He didn’t want to hear anything else about that stupid gene—he hated that part of himself, and he wished that people would just stop talking about the gene in general. Of course, he wasn’t going to say that…He wasn’t sure if anyone would approach him in the booth—but that was alright, anyway. He was pretty sure that he wasn’t worth anyone’s time, anyway—he would just stay in there and draw until everyone needed to leave…

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:38 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 NougamiNeurofull1677437_zpsa1ccc6bc

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion lifted an eyebrow, "Oh really?" he questioned rhetorically as she claimed to know someone who would have been interested in him.  It didn't really matter to him though.  He lowered his hand so both arms were folded across his chest, "In Father's case, yes.  His insides were pretty mixed up and it has always been more challenging to force another's flesh to move rather than my own," he placed a hand to his chest, "You see, my body was designed to take this kind of abuse rather than the bodies of others.  They are not used to being forced to move and regenerate unnaturally like that.  This is why it took as much effort as it did," he informed before lowering his hand.  "Hmm?" that's right, all though he already knew who she was, a formal introduction was never made.  He smiled and held out a hand, "A pleasure, I am Dantalion De La Rosa," he introduced with a pleasant tone.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:40 am

Emotional Status: Ugwaaaa? || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Cold

It was all in a flash. A bullet pinged off of Cadana, throwing it a bit off-kilter. Mr. D was yelling at her. Then Jo turned around, that goddamn fucking worthless Scarlet harlot!
"CANADA'S BITCH," Laina yelled in response before she felt a massive pain in her hand, now finished her savage swing.
Here, she had two options. Let the sword go and let it fly into a wall. She could do that, or she could take the pain and grip for dear life, trying to not lose this weapon too.
She chose the latter and the momentum from the kick set Laina a-spinning, landing face down on the floor of the Cathedral,arms outstretched, Cadana's trigger released and made cold. There, she began to cry.
Had she been so weak that she couldn't even kill a woman with a surprise attack? Had she been so ineffectual that she had to rely on surprise to begin with? What was her dead family thinking - what was Geddy Lee thinking?

To an outside observer, it would have looked like an idiot had tried to attack Jo, gotten hit once, and started crying. To someone familiar, it would have looked like an idiot had tried to attack Jo, gotten hit once, and blamed herself. But to Laina, she had failed her country, her family, Rush, and herself. The person familiar was right in this scenario.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:37 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven dropped his head down to make eye contact with Crona. He didn't say a thing as Crona spoke in fear, he let the boy let loose for awhile until he was done then spoke "The Killer Gene is no disease... it is a blessing. If people have been telling you about it, then you probably have it..." Kraven tossed his cigarette to the floor then stomped down on it. He continued to look at Crona, a rather serious look in his eyes "Some signs that you have it may include, well... uncontrollable desires, gaps in your memory, blackouts, madness... the usual bit. Red eyes also. The Ministry of Death has many within its ranks with this gift. Including me. We have been hunted down by the 'normals' of society... and the sad truth is that you have two options... you either fight, or you die. You can't run forever, my child..." Kraven let out a sigh and sat upwards, his eyes dropping to look at the floor. "There is nothing wrong with the Killer Gene... it CAN be controlled..." of course, it was rare, but Kraven knew it would offer some hope to the boy "And Cain... well... he claims to be the origin of the Killer Gene. According to him, we are all his descendants. We are all the descendants of Cain of biblical fame..." Kraven let those words sink into Crona for a moment. And then he smile, because Kraven personally didn't believe such words himself "Of course... he could be lying, or crazy. I think that's more likely. That doesn't matter though. What does matter is that he is a powerful man... he ruthlessly hunts down humans, he looks like that of a demon plucked straight from hell! Scary, no? He also has black blood... just like you..." Kraven's voice suddenly turned much more grim in his last few spoken words, as he looked directly into Crona's eyes once more "His goal is to submit humanity and have those with the Killer Gene rule over it. That's some Magneto shit over there if you ask me... anyways, the Ministry of Death wants him dead. He's a dick, if you haven't realized that yet based off what I've said..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:24 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Right, good to meet you Dan." Mocha said as she considered his abilities. Maybe she could do it? If psychics can control fire, and even read minds, or tell the future, then why not learn how to heal injuries like this as well? It would be difficult, but Mocha was willing to try. Speaking of psychics she was trying to ignore the other one in the room. Oh she could sense Jo, and there was a weird uncomfortable bond thing going on that most psychics felt when in the same room. She felt an urge to go and speak to Jo, see how she was doing and what-not. Something to break the tension. "Excuse me, we must speak some time later... I wonder where that Atlas fellow is..." she said as she decided to be the one to break the ice. Though Laina was already starting her attack. "One of the survivors of Canada. By the way hi again." Mocha answered Jo right after Laina declared herself to be Canadian. "Laina, it's okay... Get your revenge another day." Mocha said as she went over to see how hurt the girl is. "Laina shhhh... Your tired girl." she said as she took out a cloth and handed it over to Laina to wipe her tears. "Soooooo... How are you?" Mocha asked Jo in a bit of silence later.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:46 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin kept his attention on Kraven as the man began addressing them. As he watched the man, it became more and more clear how vital this information really was. As the blond began describing Cain, Crispin thought about what he'd known about the man. Mostly information on the Church of Crime. Though as Kraven mentioned that this man was responsible for the world being the way it was, Crispin felt a sting of residual anger under his usual numbing sadness.  His eyes followed Father Death, half fanning, half trying to quench this feeling.  This one man was responsible for all of this? For Kraven being the way he was? He truly did sound like a monster then.
As Kraven explained his plan, Crispin felt that sting start to rescind into his usual numbness. If these "Branches of Sin" really had that much information on Cain, they could probably loosen his hold on the world. Though toppling him was still a tall order. It really depended how much information these terminals had. On top of that, they'd still also need to find the others. Maybe that information would be at each "Branch of Sin?"
Before Crispin could think much more about this, he heard Lainas piercing yell. Pulling his hat further over his ears, he focused again on what was being said. Mostly catching Ryders offer of an alliance. He watched the negotiations, somewhat wondering why Kraven would leave the more high risk part of the job to the smaller faction, but he was their leader, so there wasn't much point questioning it right now. Crispin looked at the tome, feeling that sting for a moment before it faded into the usual sadness he was used to.
He pulled the vita out of his pocket, typing something in as he tried to ignore Jos sudden shouting. He really hoped she didn't turn out to be as bad as Laina. As he noticed Egil move out of the corner of his eye, Crispin made his way to the confessional booth. The screen on the vita angled so only he what was on it. Though if anyone else were able to see, they would notice it was surprisingly pink.
Crispin parted the curtain, looking up from the screen and looking at the siverette,            
What are you drawing?
Crispin looked around the booth, seeming to be asking if it was okay if he came in.  

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood had entered with the rest, separating herself from the flock and sitting upon one of the pews as she looked out to the Deathworshippers gathered, dully listening as Kraven spoke. "..." It was safe to assume she had taken in all the information dispensed to them, yet her outward response was the same as always- a blank stare. She gently put a hand over the large swollen bruise still planted on her cheek, cringing at her touch against it- and Red`s yelling finally gave her something to do. She lurched out of the sitting position and waddled toward him, kicking him quickly in the shin to get his attention.
"Do not do that." She ordered firmly, "We must return to the base. I need to make contact with Vito." Hopefully, Luki and Noki would be waiting there as well- finding them was a pain. She reached up and grabbed a hold of Red`s sleeve, putting some intense effort into not looking around to make sure Cathy had arrived yet- she was probably okay, and anxiety was a lame feeling that Blood was too powerful for. "You have your transportation, correct?" She loathed Red`s ice cream truck, possibly more than anything ever- but, beggars couldn`t be chosers...  

P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Crona

Crona was trying to take everything in. Killer Gene? He had... The Killer Gene? He held his hands to his chest, his eyes casted downward. Killer... Gene.. He then winced a the black blood. Crona closed his eyes tightly.
"The voice.... "
He said quietly. Everything made more sense now- Also, he understood who Cain was now. He seemed pretty mean.... Crona fiddled with his hands a bit before looking back to Kraven.
"I didn't mean... To Kill those people.... I don't like hurting people... If this Cain man likes hurting people.... I.... I want to help, maybe, if I can, take him d-down... People shouldn't be killed... It's.. Bad..."
Crona held the side of his head a bit. It was pounding. He then remembered Kraven's previous statement.
"Can... You help me... Control it.....?"

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:20 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo`s eyebrows flew up as the word 'Canada' rang out from Laina`s lips again- and in an instant, she felt like throwing up. The color visibly drained from her face and her muscles tensed, making her resemble something like a deer in headlights- before she cringed as she watched the impact her kick had on the pinkette. She had only been aiming to disarm the poor thing, not send her flying...
She turned her head attentively to Ryder, jolting in surprise as he spoke to her- then after a moment of looking dumbfounded, she crossed her arms over her chest and set her lips into a straight line, not replying to his first sentence and instead glaring holes through his head-- clearly, she was upset, which he seemed to detect. "...Yeah, yeah-" She murmured- in truth, she was at least a bit glad that Kraven would be able to give them directions to the Branches of Sin. She wanted to learn all there was to learn about the Trust and Cain and David and all that... but giving Ryder a hard time was important. She was usually pretty silent when she was upset at him in particular, so she tried to say as little on the topic as possible, just for the sake of maybe getting him to over think. "Anyway, yeah- this is Rommel- he... uh, we worked together before. Yeah." She said simply, looking him up and down as she did- it wasn`t entirely a lie... but speaking about anything that happened five years ago made her stomach twist, and either way, Eagle`s appearance had changed so much since he time he visited Carrion Land it was probably unlikely that Ryder would even recognize him. Safe. "He`s retarded but like muscular so it makes up for it- also he`s an officer now, since, y`know- apparently we don`t need each other`s permission to make big decisions like that anymore-" It was good that she got distracted then, or she might have kept talking- Jo whipped her head back toward Laina, having heard the woman begin to sob. "Wh-- are... you seriously crying--? H-Hey--" She stuttered, wondering how hard she had actually hit this lady- she had been about to approach her when Mocha did first, and some of the first words out of the woman`s mouth were revenge and Canada. Again, the color drained from the bluenette`s face, and she nervously teetered back a step as she quietly answered Mocha. "...Been better- hope you`re doing okay... you... uh, you look great-" Her eyes were still on Laina- and it seemed she decided to stop hesitating, as she took a step forward and kneeled by where the Canadian had fallen. She placed a gloved hand gently on her shoulder, and leaned a bit closer. "...I think you have the wrong person." She murmured, just quiet enough for only her to hear- before she abruptly moved back to her feet and turned to Eagle and Ryder. She approached Ryder in particular but spoke to them both as she opened one of the capsules on her belt and tugged out a cloth hankerchief, beginning to obnoxiously dab it on Ryder`s features to clean off the blood still there. "We should go. We have everything we need from Kraven, right?"

I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:39 pm

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 _x_dow10The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Untitl12
Red felt a sharp pain in his shin which only brought a brilliant smile to his face because only one person he knew kicked like that "little mistress we were worried when you didn't come down for tea so we came to find you" he looked at her noticing the bruise on her cheek "how dare anyone lay a hand on you, I assure you we shall make them join us at tea time in a fearful manner like all the rest" he was fuming mad someone had hurt his mistress and they would pay for it with their life "and yes mistress my van is right outside shall we go?" he motioned towards the exit where his van was parked "ladies first"    

♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:43 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 6 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil looked up as Crispin came to the curtain of the confessional, and for one of the very few times that day, Egil managed a weak smile. Things had been pretty crazy all day—maybe they could calm down a bit now. As Crispin asked what he was drawing, Egil looked down at his notebook for a moment, then tentatively held it up for Crispin to see. The drawings themselves weren’t really much of anything—moreso just complicated swirls and other patterns.
”J-Just this…I didn’t really decide on anything that I really wanted to draw, so I kind of just doodled…” He paused for a moment, contemplating what to say next as he sat there—he had a few things he wanted to ask, but refrained. He didn’t want to make anything uncomfortable. So, instead, he asked something else: ”S-So…what do you think about everything that’s happening…? I’ve only h-heard about this Cain person a few times before, and I d-don’t know much about him…do you think we’re really going to be able to…y-you know…g-g-get rid of him…?” The thought of fighting a man so powerful was scary, to be honest. Especially if he had gathered several people with the Killer Gene, like the rumors said. Egil was scared enough of his own Killer Gene—he didn’t even want to think about how powerful other people with it might be…then again, having several of them together, they probably felt safer that way. Egil knew what it was like to feel like an outcast—so he couldn’t really fault them there…

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next