Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:32 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 62_zps1aa2aa1c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I thought I said someone who wasn`t annoying--" Was Fei`s immediate response to Rusty`s acceptance of her request-- however, as she glanced around, she saw that all the other flightless losers had been taken... so, she sort of had to deal with the loser who had blown up the space station on graduation day. Not that that wasn`t cool-- Fei would have liked to blow up the space station, probably. She swerved behind Rusty, picking the redhead up from under her arms and lifting her up off the ground with ease. But before she could move much-- Beata was politely asking if she was ready, despite the animosity they had both displayed toward each other earlier-- which was very nice of her! Except Fei didn`t care- she scoffed in the whitette`s direction, baring her teeth into a wide grin. "Don`t tell me what to do!" She called over in response-- before abruptly blasting off herself and Rusty up into the sky, only vaguely following where Aquamarine had gone-- but eventually, and after a bunch of cool aerial loops and things, she located the bridge on her own, swooping down onto it and hovering across the ground just enough to allow Rusty to step onto it with ease. "We can start making noise and shit now, right--?! INFORMANT GET YOUR WIMP ASS OUT HERE--! I GOT QUESTIONS--!"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Not Manchee Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty's chuckled kind of nervously at Fei's initial comment- she was kidding right? Yeah, Fei was funny. Either way, she as flying now, and that was cool, but Rodney kept ruining it for her, his mechanical voice ranting in her head

'Geek nerd fat-'

At this point, she had learned to ignore it mostly, and focus on the task at hand. Fei didn't seem to need her help though, and she just sort of...was flown around. She looked really serious and it was evident that she was trying to be useful here, but not much of it was showing- she couldn't do cool aerial loops, after all.
Rusty grinned at Fei once she got down, offering her a friendly thumbs up before turning to prepare to ' make noise and shit'. Fei seemed to have that part of it handled.. So the ginger focused on scanning the bridge for any possible threats.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked up as Rona suddenly picked her up. She held on to the girl, for once grateful that she was so small. She tried to keep herself from staring as she caught sight of the other girls wings. They were so pretty. She looked down at the bridge, looking around for any possible threats. Hopefully everyone would join them soon. She really didn't want anybody getting stuck back there.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Steven_universe__lapis_lazuli_by_megantherandom-d824mjw

Rona Masters

Rona was glad that Fire Titan was so small actually. She was very easy to carry. Though Rona was pretty strong, she wasn't looking for a challenge. When everyone was finally on the bridge she let Fei do her thing and make noise on the bridge. When the ill-tempered magical girl shouted that she had some questions Rona added, "It would help us a lot if you could answer them." she said with a small smile. And while she waited she thought of something that she had read before about trolls and bridges. "... Do you think he's a type of troll?" she asked to anyone in particular who wanted to answer.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:45 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 26_zps925e4b74

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Noely was a bit surprised as she got picked up bridal style--nobody had ever really carried her like that before, and she couldn't help but blush a bit abashedly as she listened to Beata and held on tight while they flew. Falling from up here wouldn't be very good at all, after all...
Once they were on the bridge, Noely let Beata set her down, and she looked around, putting her hands on her hips as she waited along with everyone else. She heard Rona and glanced over at her, replying,

"He could be a troll...maybe. If he is, hopefully we don't have to pay him a toll, right?" she gave a tiny laugh, her attempt at brevity probably falling on deaf ears at this point. After all, this wasn't really the situation for it--but she didn't want everyone getting too tense to work well...

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Vita6001216838

Jupiter kept on flying as she looked around. When she looked behind her, she noticed the others were carrying people as she facepalmed herself again. Right, some people can't fly. Ugh she hated that she forgot that fact. When she saw the others landed by a bridge, Jupiter went down to where they were as she turned her hammer back to normal form. She then heard Rona ask if the guy was a troll. That would be a weird sight to see. A troll underneath a bridge. She hoped it wasn't though as that would just be something she wouldn't believe. Hm maybe they needed something to lure the guy out. "Think he likes food?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Beata was check and look at Noely once and a while, checking to see if she was okay. She had a firm grip, making sure that no matter what, she would not be dropped. Upon arrival, she let Noely go, and then listened to everyone. Bridges...trolls...toll? Beata then chimed in.
"Does anyone have goat? It is like that story...or something yes?" she said, and then shrugged. Maybe Goat was like...a password or something. She didn't know, but it did make some connection sense to her. "Let us inspect the bridge. Be on guard." she wandered over, and started to look around the supports.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Spider10

"Pssssssst... heyz youz... ye youz all ovah deah..." a rather shady and loud whisper called out to the magical girls. They seemed to be originating from the shadows themselves, disembodied voices that called out from seemingly nothing. This was perhaps the informant Bird was talking about "Iz youz guyz lookin' foah somethin' specul? Somethin'.... MAGICAL...?" it began to sparkle around them, also it kinda smelled funny "Also no goatz! I hate goatz!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Steven_universe__lapis_lazuli_by_megantherandom-d824mjw

Rona Masters

"Okay." Rona said as she walked around to see where on this bridge that this troll would come up on. Rona turned her head, but was confused to where the voice of this informant was coming from. She heard him, but couldn't see him at all. "Huh... Maybe he is a troll?" Rona said and wrinkled her nose at the small and sparkles. "Yeah sure. But we're here for more info related stuff." Rona said, blinking a few times before sneezing. "I don't like goats either... They eat everything..." Rona said to herself as she remembered her favorite hat being eaten by a goat.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Beata whirled again and looked at the thing. She rose an eyebrow at the thing.
"We are looking for someone. I believe his name is...Chesire?" she was cautious to use the name. And the sparkles were a little unsettling. "You think you know who this is...or better yet, where?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:58 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana continued to inspect the bridge when she suddenly heard a voice. She looked around, confused at the sudden sparkles in the air. That was...odd, to say the least. Edana try to find the source of the voice as some of the others girls spoke. She looked over at Beata. She knew they all knew the name, so she wondered why the other girl had hesitated in saying Chesires name.
Yeah, we're looking for someone named Chesire. It'd be nice if you could tell us where he was, or where he might have placed something he could hurt people with.
Edana kept her grip on her sword firm. She still had no idea what was causing these sparkles, but combined with the smell, Edana still thought they were weird.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:58 am

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

Noely was a bit startled by the voice, and grew slightly wary as the...whatever it was spoke to them. Still, the others seemed to be talking to the disembodied voice easily enough...
"The whole city's in an uproar. If you could give us some info on this Chesire guy, we could probably fix things--we really need the help," she added onto the other girls' remarks, speaking to the voice and trying to ignore the awkward random sparkles that were beginning to fill the air--the smell was a bit more difficult to ignore, but she decided not to comment on it.

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:01 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter looked at the bridge and then around it as she heard the voice that everyone else heard. The sparkles was freaking her out more than the smell since she was used to that. Just why were there sparkles and why did it bring up goats? What did goats have to do with this at the moment? Do goats even live in Detroit. She rubbed her head and pinched her nose to forget the goats as there was more matter to attend to. "Look we have no goats but we need to know where this Chesire guy is before it's too late." She wanted to move closer to where the figure was but stayed put. Jupiter didn't want to be in danger if her curiosity got the better of her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Spider11

HEY
Wanna try something
MAGICAL?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Buswhi10

Wαηηα κη⊕ω ωhα† mαdε †h⊕šε ß⊕ηεš?
┟━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┩

"Ssshshshshshshshsh! I know why youz iz heah... just gimme a sec tah guess!" Bushwhick interrupted the girls as they pleaded him for information about Chesire. When they spoke more about it he just loudly replied "LALALALALALALALA-! I'ze Cant'z heahz you! Oh! Oh! I know!" and then... the shadows under the bride began to take shape. Slowly, the voice didn't sound so disembodied anymore as eventually someone did walk out from the shadows of the bridge. He was short, at least 4 feet tall, and... he was a spider- guy. He didn't seem to be wearing much but cargo pants. Though he was holding a tiny bag of white minerals. "Name'z Schwick. Call me Schwick. Nevah call me Bushwhick though." he introduced himself to the magical girls before holding up the bag of white minerals mentioned prior "Heah we go! I got tah stuff youz waz lookin' foa! MAGICAL COCAINE!" Buswhick opened the bag and began to sprinkle it around them. Turns out THAT was the sparkly stuff around them, huh, who would have thought? Hopefully nobody breathed that stuff in. "Shitz not foa fwee though! You gotta pay foa dis shit! I take paymentz in cash n' beer! Or... heheh... you knowz... othah favors~" he spoke in a slimy voice as he nudged at Noelly ad winked to her "Hai thea pretti laide~"

Yσυ ԃσɳ'ƚ ɯαɳƚ ƚσ ƙɳσɯ ɯԋαƚ ɱαԃҽ ƚԋσʂҽ Ⴆσɳҽʂ

Bushwuick's Theme - Shady Charade
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter waited to see who it was that was in the shadows as the image finally showed itself. He was...interesting? She didn't know what to take of him as the spider creature thing started to introduce himself as he told them his name. She wondered why to never call him Buswhick though, but kept it to herself as he told them he know what they wanted. Sweet! They'll find Chesire and be on their way. Except that wasn't the case as it was cocaine. Oh...that's not good. Jupiter knows how bad drugs are and how it can make people act differently seeing how the alleys back in her hometown was full of crack addicts. Jupiter pinched her nose shut to not breathe in more as she hoped the drugs didn't get to her as she saw the creature hit on Noelly. Now that was the final straw.
She walked over to where the two were as she got in front of Noelly, putting up a defensive stance while holding her nose.
"Now listen here!" She said in a high pitch tone. "We are not looking for any kind of drugs and we are trying to find someone. We didn't even want this in the first place so I and we will not be paying! And besides, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY TEAMMATE!" Jupiter had an angry face on at the moment. Too bad it was ruined by the high pitch voice.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:44 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata looked at the Spider man, very confused. This was it? This was the guy that they needed to see? She sighed, shaking her head.
"We don't come to seek drugs, but information Mister Schwick. What would information about a person cost?" she asked crossing her arms. Jupiter's little outburst wasn't helping. In fact, she was annoying Beata a tiny iota. She had to focus on the Spider Guy. She was prepared, and willing, to do anything.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Steven_universe_lapis_lazuli_by_deeum-d80yvbs

Rona Masters

Rona sniffed a bit as the sparkly stuff got into her nose. She tried to breath it out, but it seemed like it was stuck in there. She sneezed, and felt her head seemingly grow heavy. As Rona held her head she tried to concentrate on what was happening. "Okay..." she said to herself as she saw before her eyes, Schwick the spider-man creature. "Oooooow..." Rona said as she started sneezing more and more. "No more... Stop..." Rona said as the cocaine made her pupils disappear for a moment and then she was just sneezing, her wings of water went into her gem. "I do not know what this cocaine is... But... I don't feel so good..." Rona said as she leaned on the bridge. She sniffled again, trying to clear her head. "What she said..." Rona said when Blue Swan asked for the price.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:55 am

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei, as alert as she was traversing up and down the bridge and shouting, was actually listening to some of the suggestions of the magical girls around here and complying, "HEY SCUMBAG INFORMANT WE HAVE A GOAT FOR YOU..." That must`ve worked-- because seconds later, a voice emerged from the shadows. There were also sparkles, which was distracting enough to make Fei smile and zone out for a while...
When she had entered reality back again, there was tiny specks of white things furling about-- so Fei, not really listening for things at this point, stuck her tongue to catch some... she couldn`t taste much of anything- but glancing around, Jupiter was getting too close to a spider guy. Very angrily. Her eyes narrowed, and she spoke up, "Hey, hey! I hope your not bothering him just because he`s different! That`s racist! Screw off!" Fei exclaimed, hovering closer to Bushwhick and Jupiter- after all, in the world they lived in, magical creatures were the norm-- maybe not creatures like Bushwhick, but creatures and general-- and with reality being the shithole it was, they did often face hate crimes and street harassment for being what they were, so that had been her automatic assumption... until Beata mentioned information. Then, it clicked- spider guy was the informant.
"Oh-" Fei abruptly charged forward, grabbing Bushwhick by some of his arms and very aggressively shoving him up against one of the street lights upon the bridge. "TELL ME ABOUT THE MAD HATTER OR I`LL BURN YOUR EYE OFF." For someone who had just been so anal about Jupiter`s potential internalized spider racism, she didn`t have a problem with this-- also she sort of already forgot Chesire`s name, but she did vaguely remember that it was probably Alice in Wonderland related...    

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty may have breathed in the magical cocaine. Cause she was pretty out of it for a bit. Fei's loud voice was what woke her up, finally, and she blinked rapidly. She scowled for a second, angry at herself for getting distracted, but then decided she needed to be useful. Being useful at the moment seemed to be stopping Fei from mutilating their informant.

"Maybe like...don't do that?"

Rusty spoke up, approaching the pair and sort of...sticking her arm between Fei and Bushwhick. Not too wise.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked in surprise as the source of the voice one was shorter than her and two seemed to be some kind of spider man. This was starting to seem more and more like a story from one of her comic books. She covered her nose and mouth her hand as the spider revealed the odd sparkling had been cocaine, even worse magical cocaine. Oh no! She hoped she hadn't breathed any of that in. Her parents had made sure they taught her how dangerous drugs were, especially with so many in the shadier areas of town back home. She stepped closer to Noely, noticeably uncomfortable with how Schwick had spoken to her teammate, removing her hand from her mouth as she spoke.
We don't have time for magical cocaine right now. We need information. What do you want as payment for that?
Edana looked at the spider man, her sword behind her back now, but her grip on it getting tighter and tighter. The combined presence of drugs and the blatant proposition towards Noely only making her more and more uncomfortable.  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

Noely wrinkled up her nose a bit when she saw the spider man come out from the shadows--she hadn't been expecting that. She covered her mouth and nose against the magical cocaine that quickly filled up the air--then suddenly the spider was apparently making a move on her, and she quickly pulled away from him, clearly having no interest in any sort of sketchy rendezvous with Schwick. She really didn't want to risk breathing in any of the sparkle cocaine, so she quickly grabbed one of her bow's fabric strips, putting it over her nose and mouth and using it as a filter when she spoke,
"It's not the Mad Hatter, Fei, it's Chesire...we're looking for info on Chesire..." She then turned and spoke to Buschwick. "We're looking for a man named Chesire, where he might be, and where he might have placed explosives or anything else dangerous like that. Can you give us some information?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Spider11

HEY
Wanna try something
MAGICAL?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 4 Buswhi10

Wαηηα κη⊕ω ωhα† mαdε †h⊕šε ß⊕ηεš?

Buswhick was clearly quite confused with these girls as he twisted his head to the side, they were all talking at the same time and he was getting somewhat overwhelmed "So iz dat a yez o' a no? I'm gettin' mixed messagez hea-" he asked Noelly, kind of just getting closer when she edged away from him. And then there was Jupiter, whom did in fact make him jump back, mostly because she had scared him "GAH! Don't sneak up on me liek dat laide! Ai I sorrei but I'm not interested in yah! No fat chicks!" apparently he thought Jupiter was fat or something. Either way this conversation was distracting him from the people telling him about Jupiter. Fei got Jupiter away from Buswhick though, he looked over to the other girls, scratching what resembled a chin as he heard some of their words "Chesire? Liek a cat? Oh ye I got catz! Wut r' you gais Chineze r' something? I can get a few shipped to ur' back room'f you want n'-" and then Fei grabbed him and shoved him into a street lamp. Buswhick began to sweat immensely. Yes, apparently Spiders could sweat "GAH! GAH! GAAAAAAAAH! WHAT!? YOU WANT A HAT!? EA- I GOTZ A SQUID HAT! TWENTY FIVE BUCKS!" a squid hat magically appeared in one of Buswhick's arms and he placed it on Fei's head.

Yσυ ԃσɳ'ƚ ɯαɳƚ ƚσ ƙɳσɯ ɯԋαƚ ɱαԃҽ ƚԋσʂҽ Ⴆσɳҽʂ

Bushwuick's Theme - Shady Charade
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:20 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata sighed. They were getting no where slowly. Obviously, something needed to give.
"Fei let him down. You're not helping." she said, and shook her head, going over to the Spider. "Listen Mister Swhick. I doubt you don't know about Chesire, one of the big criminal bosses in Sector 8. We just need a wee bit of information about him yes? I'm sure a hot spider like yourself could spare a little information with me, if I make it worth your while?" and then she gave him a wink.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter waited for a response when Fei said what she was doing was racist. This confused her. How was threatening someone for hitting on their teammate racist? She then asked her hammer if she was being racist and sighed in relief. What happened next confused her as Fei started to threaten the spider's life. Now why was she doing that? Well while it was true that the spider was being annoying, he wasn't that bad-and then the comment about Jupiter being fat came up.
Did he just call her fat? Him? That was the first time he heard someone called her fat. Jupiter knew how slim she was and how she always exercise everyday. Something inside her snapped as she couldn't help but show a big grin. She wanted to crack her knuckles but couldn't with the cocaine still in effect but it didn't matter. That fucker was going to pay.
"Oh you wish you didn't call me fat." She then walked closer and closer to where Fei and Buswhick was, ignoring the pleas from the hammer. "Let me at him. Let me at this damn spider. No stranger calls me fat and gets away with it." Jupiter gave a cackling laugh as she was getting closer to where the street lamp was.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:58 pm

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

A squid hat was placed upon Fei`s head- and as determined as she was to keep tormenting Buswhick, one hand left his spider throat thing went up to grab the hat, which she inspected out of the corner of her eye... and then put closer to her face, so she could chew on one of the tendrils. Fei was the kind of person who decided whether or not something should be in her mouth by putting it in her mouth- and her fascination with the hat almost caused her to release Buswhick, until Beata said she wasn`t helping. "SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT I`M DOING!" She roared back, whipping around to glare daggers at the whitette-- but her glare quickly fell as she sort of realized the way Beata was talking to the spider informant... "...Eww. You guys would make really ugly babies..." Before she could comment further, Jupiter was getting too close for comfort. "Stop being so goddamn racist and get over it! He`s just a spider! Spiders have fuckin` feelings you broad!" She snapped at the orangette- just as she whipped back toward Buswhick, flames suddenly licking at her palms threateningly. "But, yeah! What she said! Spill the White Rabbit info!" She was still confused about Chesire`s name...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next