Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:24 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Tumblr_mu1zxbs6021rjy5b4o1_500_zps2403c0d4
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Talorre Industries and the Intellectual Magistrate
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Max uncapped his pen again, and quickly wrote a word in the air, before sending it at Fei. It attached itself to Fei's mouth, and the word was 'SILENCE' in nice cursive.
"When I said you don't get a choice. I mean that you DO NOT get a choice." He snapped and a guard had a gun to her back, as well as handcuffs. "Now then, if you threaten my company again...I will throw you out, and Sector 8 can have your useless corpse as an appatizer. Do you understand?" He ushered everyone into an elevator and they went up a few floors. He exited, his team following, and they went to a large room, with a round table and many comfy chair. Water Bottles were provided. Some other official people walked in as well. "Alright...so...first of all, Sector 8, as you can see, has made a gradual decline, primarily in the last few months. It's only gotten worse as time goes by. There are a few crime syndicates in some hotspots, at least our satelettes have pin pointed locations. As girls with you....uh...unique talents, you'd have a larger percentage of success. Plus, you draw more attention due to being girls. Bird, care to add on?" He took a seat, and popped a pill in his mouth, drinking some water to help it down.
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Maxsig_zpse279f459
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:12 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 33_zps15e9083c

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Noely made a face of utter disgust as soon as she saw the armed guard pushing Fei along. That was just...terrible. This guy was supposed to be their employer, but this was feeling more and more like a prison by the minute, and honestly, it was beginning to get pretty hard to hold her opinions in at this point. She followed the others into the room, sitting at the table with everyone else, but not drinking the water. With how sketchy this company was, for all she knew, the water could be poisoned or something.
"If anything seems like a crime syndicate, it's this place..." she grumbled under her breath as Max talked, but then he got to the part about them pulling more notice simply because they were girls, and her eyebrows furrowed. She couldn't take this anymore. She stood from her chair and slammed her hands down on the table, just as she'd seen so many times in her Phoenix Wright games, and immediately proclaimed, "What do you mean we draw more attention because we're girls?! I'm pretty damn sure that guys running around with sparkly superpowers would be just as noticeable as girls with sparkly superpowers! You know, I've had it up to here with you, you snarky brat! Don't act like you own us--because for one thing, you look hardly even any older than we are, so quit acting like king of the world, because you're not!" She was breathing hard after that outburst, and quickly lifted her hands from the table, crossing them across her chest and sitting back down. "I've said my piece. If you're mature enough to be able to deal with other people's opinions, maybe you'll be able to keep yourself from writing words at me, huh?"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Bird_l10
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bird was effectively silent the entire time, he seemed unusually quiet, especially considering he knew the company he was in. He didn't seem to say anything, even when Fei was effectively rounded up, he instead just flew into the room and perched on the top of one of the chairs. He at first heard what Max had to say, which was somewhat useful in its own way, then he heard Noelly "Ms. Starr!" he spoke out to her in a reprimanding way. Slapping his tiny leg into the top of his chair, he didn't seem too happy with her "You're speaking out of line! I understand you may be upset about what he has to say but he is your superior officer until your tenure in Sector 8 is over, furthermore he is not only the one who's giving you your house and home, along with all the luxuries you' will have here, but also a major benefactor to MSI. The least you could do is deal with this attitude." Bird then hmphed, before looking to Max and nodding his head. He did have something to say. He just wanted the girls to understand they had to behave around him, despite his dickwaffle attitude. "I have my own say on this matter. I can say from experience that this place can be friendly if you understand the community... but it can also eat you up if you lower your guard. Because of this, I have set particular social zones you are allowed to visit in Sector 8, please do not stray from the set social zones, they are the safest areas in Sector 8. They have been listed in an email I have sent all of you. Furthermore I am splitting your team into two groups that will operate together on missions. We will often have to split up, and if we do, you shall be organized into these two teams: Team A - Fire Titan, Sapphire Swan, Amber Cadenza, Aquamarine. Team B - Fei, Meddling Tinkerer, Heavenly Monarch, Iron Steel."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:10 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 01
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana fought to keep herself quiet. Her parents had worked hard to make sure she had confidence in herself no matter what the situation. Despite all of that, after seeing Max use his strange word powers on two of her comrades she felt like it would be better if she didn't say anything right now. She really didn't like what Max seemed to be implying though!
Edana looked over at Noely, worried but inwardly cheering the girl on. She smiled at the girl before turning her attention to Bird. Her mood immediately better as her team was announced. She really hoped she got along with her room mate now. Being friends and being on the same mission teams, on top of living together would be wonderful!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Nanohavita

Jupiter cringed when Max wrote on the paper again hoping that it wasn't her that got in trouble. She was sort of relieved that it was Fei who got the magic words but still was sad that someone else had to experience it. Magic words suck. She followed the gang into the meeting room as she got sad that there was no food in there. Jupiter grumpily sat down in one of the seats as she crossed her arms and listened in to what Max and Bird had to say. Well that and along with Noely having an outburst which highly made sense to her. She didn't like how this was going but nonetheless this was their job. She did take note about what team she would be on. Oh she was going to be with Fei. Hopefully everything turns out well because she doesn't want to be tied upside down again. That was not fun.  

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 GermanyFemale600562622_zps93faab1a
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata watched and just said nothing. She didn't want to get in trouble with their meal ticket. And as long as Grace was okay, she was too. Beata sat down and listened closely. She gave a slight glare at Fei about her unwillingness to be roomies with her sister. She whispered to her sister.
"If she gives trouble...I'll gut her like sheep."
Grace smacked her arm, but Beata didn't care. Her point was across. She rose her hand to speak to the bird."What kind of social zones?"

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:19 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 106_zpsea740e42

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The second the seal was placed upon her lips-- flames bursted forth from Fei`s palm, her gaze fixed dangerously onto Max-- but soon enough, she simmered down as the familiar sensation of guns prodding at her back nudged her forward. A long, exasperated sigh drew from her lips-- and she routinely trudged forward. She`d get the room issue fixed later, but she was far too used to handcuffs and detainment to bother protesting now. Fei was luckily one of the only members of MSI who`s contract couldn`t be terminated-- everyone else ran a risk of being fired, but she had never so much as filed a job application.
Her work with them was more like a prison sentence...
She sat loudly in one of the chairs, it`s legs purposely screeching against the wood flooring on her accord. She gave a glazed-over look at Noely as she spoke up, in a sort of muted approval, but didn`t say much else-- she didn`t care for any of MSI`s technicalities. She was here to burn stuff, and not much else...
In the meantime, however- she stared at Grace from across the table, bringing a hand up to her throat and gliding her index finger along the flesh there, creating a deliberate slashing motion. She smirked at the bluenette briefly, then returned her attention to Bird.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

Rona stared at Edana before placing her hand on her chin to think about it. "Now I suppose not. That makes sense." Rona said as she thought about the bird thing. Yeah that made no sense. "Sorry." she said before turning around to Max and Fei Yen interactions. The silence part was kind of funny, but at the same time this guy seemed to be just as bad as this city. Though he was nice to her in telling where water was... So maybe he was like most. Hard shell, soft insides? Like a crab. Rona began to think about Max's face on a crab's body and giggled at that. As things continued Rona considered these safe zones. From what this sounded like... This place was just awful. She hoped that they will succeed where the other team couldn't... She felt bad for Noely though. Maybe it was out of line, but she could see why she said what she said. With a sigh Rona looked to Edana. "Well... Looks like were together on the team. I hope we can help this city together."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 2a2f32de-f2df-47bb-8fe0-03077936478a_zps8ed9ac1a

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

So Rusty had mixed feelings as she arrived in Sector 8. She was still ecstatic about being in MSI in the first place, and the idea of working with all of these other magical girls was great...but she was destined to be in the Vanguard. How had she ended up in Sector 8? Having done extensive research on MSI, and paying very close attention during training, the ginger had realized that a surprising amount of people died in Sector 8...this somehow made her optimistic. That must mean that MSI would be trying to send really great recruits to finish what was killing so many magical girls...right?
Looking out the window, she decided that she couldn't keep thinking about how much she wanted to be in the Vanguard- she was in Sector 8 now, and she was going to be amazing. Probably. If she didn't die. In any case, she was determined to be one of the girls to finally come out of this place alive. Then they had arrived and Bird introduced Mr Talorre. Who was a dick. Despite her issues with people like Talorre, Rusty kept quiet- when it came to MSI business, she took things very, VERY seriously. If this guy was her boss, she'd respect him.

"Everyone needs to chill..."

She said, putting her hands up as if trying to calm everyone down, a friendly, confident smile on her face as she played the peace-maker, though she was actually more nervous than she showed.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Tumblr_mu1zxbs6021rjy5b4o1_500_zps2403c0d4
" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "

Max grinned as Bird said his thing. At least he knew he was in the right about this. And everyone seemed to shut up. Good! He cleared his throat.
"Now then, onto business. These are reports we've gathered from my scouts. There is someone named Chesire. This is the most dangerous...and obvious...people in Sector 8." An image was pulled up on a screen. It was of a accident scene. "This looks like a normal accident scene...but it was planned by them. They are sneaky, but everything they do looks the same, and according to a ...source...we have, this is Chesires work." He flipped through a couple more pictures.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:18 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 6711

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ
Ⓞⓝⓛⓨ Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓢⓔⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Layout12
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Layout13

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧

"HELLO!? IS THIS THING ON!? IT IS!? Well that's just dandy...!" a sudden booming voice echoed through the meeting room. It was playing through the room's speakers, often used for presentations. However, it wasn't just playing in this room... but the whole city. On electronics everywhere, this man's voice was being heard... all throughout Sector 8. "Ladies and gentlemen this is CHESIRE, LIVE, and broadcasting to the whole lovely city of Detroit! How you all doin' today!? GREAT!? I SURE KNOW I AM!" his voice, it was unique in its own way. One could never forget it. It wasn't exactly pleasant, it was almost unstable, he seemed to shift tones wildly, and the hyperbolic positivity in his voice was deterring. "So... heh... I bet you're all wondering why I've just hijacked every electronic in the city capable of broadcasting my message!? Oh actually- about that- don't bother trying to stop me. You'll fail. ANYWAAAAAYS... I've come here to deliver a message to all of you LARGE and IN CHARGE of my good ol hometown... you little piggies have been living the high life and making yourself fat off the people's suffering for far tooooo long... those recent bombings...? Only the beginning. As a matter of fact... I'm going to announce the next one! At exactly midnight, only a few hours from now... the Economic Complex will burn... now here's all we have to do... I want that little dirt bag Maximillion Talorre dead. If one of you good folks in Detroit can off the guy... it'll save you the pain and suffering. Well then, BLESS ALL OF YAH~ KYAHAHAHAHAHA~!" and without further adieu, the audio cut off. Nearly everybody was quiet, the silence was almost disturbing. People worked in the Economic Complex... lives would be lost, not to mention the city's already lopsided economy would suffer even more than it was already. The populace was bound to turn on Max very quickly. They were smart to expect a riot real soon.

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧
"ǀηтяσɗυcє α ƖιттƖє вιт σf... cнασѕ... ιηтσ уσυя Ɩιfє~"
Chesire's Theme - Carnival Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:26 am

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

Noely looked at Bird with a positively incredulous look on her face as she was chastised, but still noticed a few smiles from some of the other girls, so she said nothing and kept a stiff upper lip, not letting herself be discouraged. She was going to earn respect around this place if it killed her...! ...Well, maybe not if it killed her--She listened as Max spoke, about to comment on the picture, when suddenly Chesire's voice came booming through the room--and it was at that moment that the implications of the situation became clear. She immediately stood up, ready to go. She wanted to say something inspirational or something like that, but honestly couldn't think of anything...so, she decided to just wait until somebody else said something--either way, the situation wasn't looking good.

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:39 am

Maximilien Talorre

"AND HE'S A FLASHY MOTHER FUCKER WHO SOMEHOW HIJACKED MY FUCKING GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" Max yelled and looked at his associates. "GET THAT ASSHOLE OFF MY SYSTEM! NOW! BIRD! Try and get this under control somehow!" he started to bark orders at his people, who were running around left and right to get things done. He wanted his systems and data secure. He had backups, yes, but still, it was important.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana  turned to Rona with a bright smile. Her voice still a whisper, since the meeting was still going on.
Of course we will! That's what we're here for after all! My name is Edana, by the way. What's yours?!
She turned back to Max, focusing on the mans words. This Chesire person seemed really dangerous. She wondered what he had done. Maybe Max would elaborate on that soon. No sooner had she thought this than an unknown voice suddenly filled the room.
Oh no! She looked at Max. Even if she didn't like him, she knew killing him would only hurt the citys economic standing. She turned to the others in the room.
We have to stop this. He said the economic district would burn. That means he's going to set a fire, right?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:04 am

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

"Rona." she said as she gave Edana a small smile. It was nice to see someone like Edana right. Then came the announcement from Cheshire. Rona listened for a bit, looking over at Max before back to the speakers. So the bombings here were on purpose and the next place to be attacked was the economic district of this place. As Max flew off to bark orders to get Cheshire offline Rona knew that they had to act fast or many people will die. "Fire? Hmmm... More like explosion I feel. Either way we have to find it, and disarm it. Plus... Some people may have to stay here to order to keep the riot out. I ave a feeling that our employer is a very popular guy in town for all the wrong reasons so this mob may come sooner then we think..." Rona said as she turned to look at the doors and then to the others. "We should work fast. We don't want Mr. Max dying now do we? If he dies... Then I believe we have no support here correct?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:47 am

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Bird looked over to Max, nodding somehow to the guy "As a matter a fact, I do-" he replied, and just as he was about so speak, there came Chesire's voice which scared the avian greatly. He let out an alarmed chirp before regaining his composure and listening to Chesire's message. This was trouble, a lot of trouble, and he didn't doubt the entire city would be trying to kill him now. He waited until there was silence to once more speak "Everybody calm down... including you, boy..." Bird spoke with utmost confidence. "You need not worry for your life, you are safe with my team. Alright... I'll need you all to form a parameter around this building. NOW. Prepare for a crisis. I'll have Talorre Industries work on finding a lead on this guy... we need to find him... BEFORE midnight...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:22 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 GermanyFemale600562622_zps93faab1a
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata nodded, and went to a guard. Needed to make sure Grace was okay. Once she knew she would be okay, then she could focus on the mission.
"Take her to her room."
she told a guard, who nodded and escorted Grace away. She went to her other team members. "You are my team yes? We should do what Bird says and get down there. I think we transform too." she said, and pointed to the door to the elevator. "We need to go now."

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:27 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Nanohavita

Jupiter focused on what Max had to say about the person they had to deal with. Chesire. If this man can make accidents happen whenever he wants, then this is some serous bad news. She saw the pictures of what the guy looked like when the voice from the speakers came on as everything around her was silent. This guy is not faking it, this was going to be messy. She looked at the others and Max as she was trying to calm down. Jupiter couldn't help cracking her knuckles though. That man needed to pay. When she heard what Bird told them, she gave a nod as she ran to the door. "Everyone that is with me on Team B, we need to set up a defense and get ready before lives get lost!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:17 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 73_zps6438c75e

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the booming voice entered the speakers of the room, alerting most- Fei only dully and slowly glanced up, seeming generally uninterested still. In truth, she hadn`t heard much aside from the killing Max part-- and that sounded pretty good to her.
Soon enough, the message came to it`s end and everyone else geared up, ready to go- but the whitette sprang up onto the meeting table, ignoring any of the rational conclusions reached. Her cuffed hands abruptly roared with heat, and her slit red eyes fixed onto Max, a dark grin spreading across her features. "What`s with all the bullshit scrambling--? We were given pretty clear instructions...!" Now that Max`s attention was divided up and panic was rising, the spell placed upon Fei`s voice was broken, and she was free to speak again- and she spoke in a menacing growl, stepping along the meeting table closer and closer to the young CEO. "You guys care about people dying and shit, right--?! So why not just kill him? Save everyone else the trouble..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana nodded at Ronas words.
That does seem more likely. If we had a map of the economic district, maybe we could narrow down where it could be.
She turned as Bird spoke. Edana wanted to believe people wouldn't come, but even she had to admit people acted differently when they were afraid. And she could understand them being afraid right now. Edana looked over as Beata walked over. nodding.
Yeah, we need to get going right away! Before anything can happen.
She started heading towards the elevator, stopping when she heard Fei's words. She turned back, looking in disbelief. Why did one of her comrades want to kill Max? Edana didn't like him either, but she wouldn't kill him for that.
Things will only get worse if he dies. Even if this Chesire guy stops this attack if Mr. Talorre dies, then that shows he has the power here, and after that, he won't stop. We need to take him down here and we can do that without doing what he wants us to.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"I did not sign up for this to kill innocent people," Noely spoke up fiercely as soon as Edana was finished replying to Fei. Noely's glare was locked onto Fei as she spoke, taking a stand. "Yeah, he's a total jerk, but there's no way we're killing him! We're not letting anybody die! Sacrificing one life, even to save a lot of others, is just outright wrong! We're going to find some other way! C'mon, everyone--let's figure out what we're going to do about that perimeter." Even though Noely didn't like Max, she was completely against any loss of life here--she was determined to keep everyone safe--everyone, including Max.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Bird let out a sigh "Everyone calm down and transform, it's time to move out!" he told them, flapping his wings out aggressively. He needed everybody out, as soon as possible Unfortunately Fei had to act like herself and that wasn't good, though the other MSI members seemed to understand the program, Bird felt the need to speak himself "MSI MEMBERS TO NOT END LIVES. We are not hired killers... Fei, UNDERSTAND THIS. Actually, that isn't just to her... that's to ALL OF YOU. We don't kill... it doesn't matter what happens... none of you girls take lives. Anyone who takes a life is in danger of being imprisoned. We're a peace-keeping organization not soldiers. It is not under our jurisdiction to take lives!" Bird seemed VERY serious about what he was talking about, it would be wise to listen to him. "Fei... I'm not just talking about Max... kill anyone and I'll make sure you're imprisoned for the rest of your life..." he spoke to Fei in a scathing, harsh tone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Maximilien Talorre

"Do not think you'll be alone without some sort of protection out there. I will be sending a battalion of my...security force, we'll call them, with you. They will be giving cover if things get dicy." He started to type feriously on a computer. He was looking at a overview of the city, seeing how many people were coming. "I'll be out there soon enough to give support too. Be careful will you? I really don't want to be responsible for some girls deaths. Doesn't look good for the company." he watched them go, and then started to talk on the phone. In the lobby, soldiers were waiting for the girls to escort them. They held guns and riot shields.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Soldierspic_zps7709f42d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 am

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Steven_universe__lapis_lazuli_by_megantherandom-d824mjw

Rona Masters

Rona wanted to say something about killing others for the sake of saving many lives, and how this was not a good idea. However Noely and Bird covered what she was about to say anyway. "Let us go Edana." Rona said as she went over to a water jug and began drinking it until there was hardly any left before changing into her other form. She looked to Edana and gave her a smile. "Let's go out there and protect this building from blood-shed." she said as she went to protect the building.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 2 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked over with a smile as she heard what Noely was saying. It felt nice to see someone was agreeing with her. That made her even more confident that her team would be successful. She turned as Bird spoke. The room warming up for several moments as she quietly transformed and summoned her sword. She nodded. Edana hadn't come to MSI to kill people. She'd come to save them. No matter how much she disliked someone, she couldn't stand the thought of killing them.
After Max spoke, Edana grabbed Noely's hand with her free one, smiling at Rona and her other teammates.
Yeah! Let's go, Rona. We're going to make sure nothing happens today!
She boarded the elavator, a little surprised at the sight of the soldiers. But after a moment, she smiled. A serious look present in her eyes as she waited for her and her team to be escorted by the soldiers.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next