Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana smiled as Rona finally seemed to be acting normally again. At least she could speak at this point. She tightened her grip on the girls hand as she was lifted up into the air.  
Thanks, AquaMarine!
Edana looked at the others. It was great they were all planning together as a team! Though they did need to get going if they were going to stop Cheisre from going through with his attack. 
These all sound like good ideas, guys. When we get to the complex, we can scout it out to see if there are still civilians that need to be evacuated. I don't think Bird wanted us to go back to Tallorre industries though. So for now,we should focus on getting there and taking Chesire down.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 6711

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ
Ⓞⓝⓛⓨ Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓢⓔⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Layout12
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Layout13

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧

"Laadeedaa~!" a tall, thin figure sung within the empty confines of the Military Complex. It was completely evacuated... for some reason. Not a single soul dwelled within it. He paced around within the command center, his arms open up wide as he just circled the room "Once there were trees full of birds~ Meadowlands vibrant with flowers~" he sung to himself before walking over to a console at the command center, he approached a big red button, his finger traced it's shape... before he promptly pushed down on the button. "Come... let's put on a show everyone... the curtain has rose and the audience watches with anticipation..." he spoke to seemingly no one in particular. The power within the building suddenly shut off, with emergency power turning on. An alarm rang through the halls, music to his ears. "Beautiful... just... beautiful..." he whispered, he pulled a chair in the command center and sat down "Let's see... can they make it in time?"

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧
"ǀηтяσɗυcє α ƖιттƖє вιт σf... cнασѕ... ιηтσ уσυя Ɩιfє~"
Chesire's Theme - Carnival Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Beata continued to fly across town, looking around the city for the Military Complex. She couldn't help but wonder if Grace was okay. She left herb back with Talorre because of this. She knew she had a mission, but she also had a mission to take care of the princess of her country. Shaking the thoughts from her brain, she grinned as something that looked really confidental came into view.
"Looks like we found place. Hold tight." she landed outside the fence of the complex, and started to survey it. There didn't seem to be a lot of people there. In fact, no one was. "Maybe we should find different entrance? Perhaps side or back? Would be expect this?" she was mostly talking to herself. She looked toward the others. "Shall we?" she carefully undid the rusted lock and pushed the gate opened, and started her walk in.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:19 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 62_zps1aa2aa1c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei bursted up into the sky around the same time as everyone else- this time sparing Rusty the super cool aerial tricks and flips. Time was of the essence here-- Buswhick had already said they were too late. They didn`t have time to spare with plans- it was either take Chesire on immediately, or fail.
She swooped down to follow Beata as she located the complex- and found herself immediately displeased with the girl`s hesitation. Who cared about whether or not the terrorist expected them-- he invited them. These jerk-offs over thinking everything were gonna be the death of her...! "You know, for folks who supposedly care so much about innocent people dying, you assholes sure don`t mind wasting time when they`re at stake--! Outta my way!" She growled, quickly hovering down momentarily to drop Rusty- before full on ramming the entrance to the complex open. She hurled herself inside, still afloat mid-air and whipping her head about madly in search of their target. "CHESIRE! HERE WE ARE, FUCKASS, LIKE YOU WANTED!" Flames engulfed both her hands, flaring up at her sides as she readied herself for an immediate response. "COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE--!"      

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty was pretty happy about some of the girls agreeing to her plan...but when Fei dropped her once they had reached the complex, it became evident that there was no one to evacuate.

Wow, loser.

Rodney's voice taunted her, but she ignored it. Catching Chesire was important- he would kill more people if they didn't stop him. Also the blowing up of this complex, with all its weapons and shit...that couldn't be good. She followed Fei's lead, hurrying along so that SHE wouldn't get yelled at too- Fei's very presence was intimidating, she didn't need the flames aimed at her. Following the girl, she prepared herself to attack in case traps were sprung or the actual terrorist showed up.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Vita6001216838

Jupiter nodded and followed the others in the air as the soon reached the military complex. She was surprised how empty the place was before Fei destroyed the entrance as she sighed. She hoped that this didn't trigger any sort of traps that Chesire had on them but now was not the time to think of that. Jupiter pumped herself up by talking to herself as she ran in and waited where the others were. Just where was that bastard Chesire?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:27 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana followed after Fei. Her sword still at the ready. She would have liked it if they had more of a plan, but they'd already lost a lot of time on the bridge. She looked back at Beata and the others, indicating for them to follow with her hand. If something attacked, they all needed to be together. Splitting up never worked for magical girls in her manga and she doubted it would here. Edana focused on being alert as alert as possible as she surveyed the area.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 3010

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ

AT first, Fei's words called upon deft ears, there was not so much as a whisper in reply to her. None of the girls would be able to hear anything, but then the alarm suddenly shut off. Emergency power was still active however. Slowly, the sound of footsteps began to echo through the building "Tsk tsk tsk... slow... now what would have happened if I had a hostage? I would have killed him, that's what..." that was most definitely his voice. That was the voice of Chesire heard in the Talorre building, The footsteps got louder and louder, until finally he came into view. At the very end of a hall within the team's sight stood Chesire, smiling to the girls. "Here's a little interesting fact... the military complex has some nuclear power... now I wonder... what happened- when I pressed that nice button~ Oh I so do hope we won't experience a meltdown with no able crew to stop it~ Millions of lives will be at stake~!" Chesire was obviously quite proud of what he'd done, judging by the fact that his words were dripping with sarcasm, and he was looking to the team with a mocking smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Fei did have a point...but at the same time, she didn't like how she was being treated by this biztch. She walked in with Fei, her spear out and ready. As Chesire was talking, she glared at the man.
"This place meltdowns, it's taking you with it. I garentee!" she said, glaring him down. She wasn't going to be have him kill anymore then he most have by this point. "Why do you wish this cities anarchy to continue? Why not let the city rest? It's about to crumble without your meddling!" her hand was trembling. She wanted to throw her spear SO BADLY at this guy. SO BADLY! But she held herself back. She wanted to see if this guy was bent on killing everyone. If he had the balls.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Vita6001216838

Jupiter was still tense with the alarms still going on when she was shocked when they slowly started to die out. The sound of footsteps didn't help either when she heard someone talking. It was someone she didn't know but considering that no one else was in the facility, it must have been him, Chesire. She could feel her blood boil after what he said about the nuclear power. If that was pressed, everything would go to hell. She then heard what Sapphire had to say. Yeah why would he do this if it would kill him in the process? Jupiter really wanted to go and attack the man, but she held back. She held back, watching Chesire carefully since one wrong move could probably make the man press the button. "Damn you..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona had dropped off Fire Titan once they arrived. She followed behind, all the while looking around. "Hmm..." she hummed to herself before pausing when Fei destroyed the gate and yelled. She rubbed her ears and went through the destroyed passage. She then tensed when the power went off and the emergency came on. "Huh... This does not bode well..." Rona commented before looking up to the sounds of the foot steps. "... Sounds very dumb to do." Rona said as she thought about it. "Is this one of these situations where he looks to be in front of us, but he's really somewhere else?" Rona asked as she pointed at Cheshire.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:25 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 26_zps925e4b74

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

"Could be..." Noely replied to Rona, knowing that she had to get her head in the game--she was still a bit confused about the fact that every time Beata picked her up, it almost felt like she was....flirting? It was probably all in her imagination. She glared down the hallway at Chesire, going over the man's words in her head. Did he really plan to cause a nuclear meltdown...? "What sort of gain does a nuclear meltdown get you, anyway?" she called down the hallway to the man. "Don't people usually do bad things so they can get some kind of gain out of it? What's the catch here...?"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 62_zps1aa2aa1c

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei`s eyes darted about the complex, displeased with the silence she was met with- she glanced over at the other girls, as if silently asking them what this meant, when a familiar voice resounded from across the way.
She jolted, and stared ahead with wide eyes and arched eyebrows, at first seeming... too stunned to react, as the other girls attacked him with accusations and aggressive questions- he had practically just told them that he had already caused a nuclear meltdown. Were they too late...? Had they just failed on the first day on the job...?
Having thrusted herself into a panic- flames furled themselves around Fei`s hands and wrists, and she quickly chucked several fireballs Chesire`s direction-- she didn`t care about his reasons for anything. All she cared about was that he be stopped before people got hurt. "I KNOW YOU AREN`T ASKING THE CRAZY ANARCHIST QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW--!"   

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:41 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 3010

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ

Chesire seemed to just respond to the girl's questions with a quaint smile "Oh that''s cute... you're actually attempting conversation with me." he mockingly spoke, clapping his hands slowly and sarcastically. When Rona brought up the idea that he wasn't actually in the building though, his smile grew even larger and the clapping increased "WHOOPS~ Looks like I'm found out... bingo~!" Chesire pointed to Rona as he continued "I'm already out of here... AAAAAAND... I already pushed the big red button~!" Fei's fireballs shot right at him, passing through him as he fizzled in static. It was a hologram "I gotta hand it to my buddies back in Wonderland... they're wizards when it comes to this kind of fun... I never was very good with machines though..." Chesire rose his chin and shot a mocking grin to Fei. He slipped his hands into his pockets and began to walk forward towards the team "I imagine you all don't have much time... hopefully you guys have at least half a mind... because I'm pretty sure attacking the nuclear reactor won't do much. Have fun you privileged jerks~" he waved to the team, as if saying goodbye to them. "Tonight Wonderland makes a statement... the world will know... you're either with us... or against us. And a nice ol' irradiated demise awaits anyone who falls into that latter category~! KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edanas eyes narrowed as she heard Chesires voice nearby. Edana bit her lip at his words. If someone had been held hostage, they would have saved them!She knew that without a doubt, but she still didn't like Chesire saying otherwise. Her eyes narrowed even further as the man revealed himself to be a hologram and that he'd already activated the nuclear reactor.
No. There had to be some way to turn it off. They weren't going to let that many people die to turn. Edana looked at the others, still irked at Chesires choice of words. Edana had been happy growing up, but looking back, her parents had given up to be able to take care of all of them. This guy just writing them all of as privileged brats annoyed her, to say the least.
Do any of you think your power could turn the reactor off?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 am

Rusty Wissenchaft

The Meddling Tinkerer

So the weapons Rusty had been worried about blowing up...they were actually a thing. And they were nuclear. Which was great.

"Fuck."

She went ahead and worded what everyone was thinking. Everyone was yelling at Chesire and trying to talk to him, but the ginger was desperately looking for the signs indicating where a control panel would be. As the terrorist spoke and revealed that he had already set off the meltdown, Rusty ran around the complex opening door after door until she found the reactor. Then ran straight for it.

"Nuclear...graphite....safety measures..."

As she got closer she could feel the radiation off of it, though her suit protected her from the physical effects. She assessed the damage- it was bad. Cheshire had taken the safety measures from the reactor, so there was no way to cool the fuel rods, which was a problem. After playing with the controls and finding out that the safety measures were totally jacked up, she ran back out.

"We need a shield of some sort around this reactor right now! Lead, or the radiation will get through! And like...we're all gonna get radiation sickness if we don't have protection...so someone get on that too!"

This was something she knew about. She finally felt confident that she could do something useful here.

"Now here's the deal: the fuel rods are melting. That's bad. We need to cool them before they cause any more damage! Whoever has some sort of cooling or water powers or whatever, protect yourselves and some with me! Any shield or force field people should be trying to contain the damage."

She ran back in without waiting for a response, immediately connecting with the controls of the reactor, almost juggling the fuel rods to try and buy them some time.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

❝ Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona was proud that she figured out that Cheshire was somewhere else, but at the same time he was somewhere else. Which meant that they had to try and find him again. "There should be a safety measure right?" Rona asked feeling clueless to what to do in this place. She looked to the other to find that Rusty wasn't among them. "Tinkerer?" she asked before the girl came back. She looked to have an idea of what to do. At the mention of going to cool the fuel rods Rona immediately went to the task. "This I can do!" If they lived she was going to thank Rusty with all of her being. Now that she had clear orders of what to do she felt safe. Confident. Water formed around her as she flew to the fuel rods. She let the water out and already started doing her best at cooling these rods.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:43 am

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"Well crap..." Noely cursed as their situation became apparent. She had never been very good at science--luckily, Rusty seemed to have the figuring stuff out part covered. However, Noely very quickly realized that she felt quite useless in this situation. She looked around frantically, trying to figure out what she could do to help, because obviously, punching or singing at the reactor rods wasn't going to be helping much. "What can I do--what can I do..." She began looking around in the different doors that Rusty had opened--at last finding a few lockers. Would protective suits be in there? She opened up one of the lockers, and lo and behold--radiation protection suits. Bingo. "Hey girls, in here!" she called to the others as she grabbed one of the suits herself, beginning to slip it on. "Better suit up before we melt or something...!"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:02 am

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata stomped her foot and felt like she needed to do something. Even if they contained the blast, the people around the area might still be hurt.
"I will warn the people in the area. I can also used one of my powers to block in coming debris if the water isn't enough." she twirled her spear and formed some crystals around the reactor, but with openings so Tinker and Rona could still do their things. She ran outside and took to the air. "EVERYONE WITHIN A 3 BLOCK RADIUS! PLEAS EVACUATE YOUR HOMES AND GO TO TALORRE INDUSTRIES! THERE MAY BE AN EXPLOSION AND WE WANT YOU SAFE!  THEY WILL HELP YOU! I REPEAT-!" she repeated the message a few times, seeing people actually go. She smiled and kept going at it for a little while. After a bit, she landed, panting a bit, and went back inside, pulling on a suit for herself. She grabbed her spear. Was there anything else she could do?

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:19 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked over at Rusty, listening carefully as she did her best to follow the girls words. She had her fire shield, but with the fuel rods already melting she didn't think it would be very helpful right now. If she could maintain enough control of the fire, she might be able to effectively contain the damage. Edana smiled as she saw Rona already at work trying to cool off the rods.
Alright! That was a start. Edana ran over to where Noely was, barey able to stop herself from hugging the girl as she grabbed one of the radiation suits. It had clearly been intended for someone taller, but after rolling up the arms and legs Edana thought she would be able to move decently enough in it. At least she hoped so.
After suiting up, she ran over to Rusty. She really didn't want to disturb the girl, but Edana had to know if she could help!
Tinkerer, I have a fire shield. I can usually contain the heat from the fire, but how do you think the machine would respond to that?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 6 223_zpsb286495e

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei stopped her fireballs as soon as it became clear that Chesire was but a hologram-- she gritted her teeth and glowered, the flames surrounding her flaring up further in her annoyance at the look he shot her specifically. This was not good-- she didn`t have an outlet for her rage, either, considering this fuck wasn`t even here. Now she didn`t know where to even start, and she was almost too angry and frustrated to think clearly... so when Rusty came around offering some semblance of direction for her to follow-- she listened obediently.
"Fuck, we literally have two people with fire powers..." She murmured as she explained that some thing needed to be cooled-- but she wasted no time vanquishing the fire surrounding her, knowing that her own excess heat wouldn`t be very beneficial to the situation. She glanced around, mind still too hazy with wrath to think clearly-- but she did notice Noely pointing out some radiation suit things. Right, they needed those. Though she technically didn`t have to worry about death, getting radiation poisoning would probably affect her in combat-- so she quickly rushed forward and grabbed one, pulling it on with ease. Though, since she wasn`t too much taller than Edana, it was pretty baggy and silly looking on her too... but, whatever. "Should we be trying to find the real Chesire...? What if he`s not even in Detroit--? What do we do from here--?" She asked no one in particular, just sort of desperate for some direction.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Rusty Wissenchaft

The Meddling Tinkerer

Rusty was pleased to see that some girls had already taken to protecting themselves, that was important, but she was surprised by how only one of them had remotely useful powers in this situation. Her own suit was all about releasing energy and would be of no use here.
She nodded at Beata as she said she'd get people out of there...but no place in the city would be safe is this meltdown happened. It wasn't the blast that was the problem- it was the radiation that would follow. Beata would have some sort of debris-shielding power, as would Edana, but those would only be good if the actual blast happened, which they were trying to avoid.

"Get those ready for if there's a blast, but our priority is containing the radiation! Fire shield is a negative until the last minute. Also SOMEONE GET ME STUFF TO COOL THESE RODS."

She was in her element, all of her awkwardness from before gone as her fingers flew on the controls, trying to find some safety measure that Chesire might have missed. Still, she heard Fei's words and furrowed her brow before speaking.

"Anyone that doesn't have one of the powers that I said we really needed right now should probably try to find Chesire. As great as technology is, he can't be TOO far- remote-controlled things have a maximum distance at which they work."

She figured it was a good idea to have the girls that couldn't help with the immediate problem to deal with the lunatic who might attempt to repeat it. It seemed that people would have what to do...so now she needed to find a way to help Rona cool those rods. She closed her eyes for a second, her fingers drumming on the control panel repeatedly, then her eyes flew open and she started reprograming her suit right there and then. If she could make her suit release energy, she should be able to reverse the process- absorb the heat energy and cool the treacherous rods.
In a matter of 2 minutes, she had done what she thought she could, and started climbing the bits of the reactor, almost-casually shrugging off the few times she almost fell to her death, until she reached the rods. She could feel the radiation trying to get through her suit, and thanked her past self for designing something that was most-things-including-radiation-proof. Still, though she wasn't going to die from it, she knew that spending too much time this close to the rods would be harmful, and already she felt weakened, so when she put her hands on one of the rods and started taking away the heat energy, she was hoping she could do it quickly. Rona was doing a good job of cooling several at a time, so Rusty didn't have to take care of all of them, but still she scrambled around, trying to get her hands on as many as she could, ignoring the difficulty to breathe and headache that was building up.

"We're...almost done, mate."

She said to Rona reassuringly as she reached out to the last uncooled rod that the girl was working on to quicken the process, finally annihilating the immediate threat. She was weak as she tried getting down, and almost fell a few times again, but finally leaned against the control panel and took a shaky breath.

"We need to seal this place off...it's still dangerous..."

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Aquamarine

Rona Masters

Rona seemed to be doing fine radiation wise. Though she wasn't sure how, she just assumed that her body was just prepared for something like that. Or maybe it had a way of getting rid of it. She looked to Rusty as her water went around, continuing to cool the rods down. She tilted her head when she was called, 'mate'. She knew there were two definitions of that word, so the question was... Was she married now or was she a good friend? Perhaps the latter, but Rona didn't judge. "Good to hear." Rona said as she pushed more water in to cool the tubes. She noticed how Rusty seemed to be in shortness of breath, and she could feel something as well. Perhaps she wasn't as immune as she thought. If she was getting the sickness her body was doing something to get rid of it. So Rona flew over to Rusty, and picked her up. "Tell me where to go and we can seal this off." Rona said as Rusty only felt slightly heavy to her.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Rusty Wissenchaft

The Meddling Tinkerer

Rusty was shaky, but the serious look of determination remained on her face. She allowed Rona to pick her up, grateful for it as she was finding it difficult to remain standing herself.

"We need to reinforce the walls. Lead would be best, but concrete should do."

She looked around the complex, surely they could find something. Her eyes gleamed as she spotted the door to the armory.

"There."

She pointed, trying to make her hand stop trembling. When they went in, she was glad to find concrete AND lead.

"Can you mix your water with the concrete then cover the rods with it? We should probably seal the door with it too, just in case."

A cough rattled her frame, but she kept her composure, trying to prove that she was stronger than the radiation that had gotten through. She left Rona's arms so she could do something too, and started assessing how to best use the lead.

"We'll mix this with the concrete, then the radiation can't get through."

She decided, and got on it, moving the material surprisingly quickly despite her weakness. Apparently when it came to problem solving, she could get it done quick. All she needed was for Rona to do the final covering of the things with her powers, and they'd be safe.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"I can help look for Chesire!" Noely announced, pointing at herself after having donned her radiation suit. Even if her powers couldn't help here, she still wanted to be able to help out the team! She was not about to be dead weight! "Who's with me? We're going to need a few people looking for him--this guy seems like a slippery bastard, and if we're gonna catch him, we're gonna need a few more sets of hands!" She wasn't so sure if she felt very comfortable taking charge of the whole looking for Chesire mission--so maybe somebody else could help her, if they were going to assist in looking? That would be nice...after all, they had the whole facility and the surrounding area to worry about...even if he couldn't be far, they still had a lot of ground to cover.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next