Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Empty Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Sector 8, 11:PM, Sector 8 Bank

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Robber11

It was the dead of night, and a collection of men in trench coats began to gather around Sector 8's only bank. The bank was already closed, and the streets around it were abandoned. After all, nobody dared walked the streets of Sector 8 once the sun went down. Only true scum were out and about at an hour like this. The collection of sketchy figures in coats began to gather until there were about a dozen of them in front of the bank.

"Come'n yah chumps... stop standin' around theya like idiots... we gotta job tah do...!"

A tall, menacing figure stomped towards the group, looming over them all. They all turned to the creature, a golem, in a nice suit... with a machinegun. No doubt one of Drayneth's enforcers just by his appearance. The men all backed away from their imposing leader "R-right away boss!" one of them spoke out as they began to form a perimeter around the bank, meanwhile one of the men walked to the doors, setting a time bomb on it. The golem pulled a cigar from his coat pocket and lit it.

"We ain't got all day, and I ain't payin' you by the hour kid!"

"O-f course sir!" the mobster replied as he finished setting the time and ran off with the golem. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... KABOOM. A marvelous explosion destroyed the entire entrance to the bank, and shook the very core of the building. Without hesitation, the mobsters swarmed into the building, with the golem, walking in last as he held his Tommy gun upwards, just another day at work.

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Mafia_10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:20 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" 2bbb2d25-3000-413e-b840-2f7ca2345350_zps9116fef9

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brilliant flames spread across the damp night sky as Fei propelled herself forward, this time on bursts of fire exuding from her palms instead of by phoenix-like wings. And, at first- as she surveyed the city below (of course, having already made sure that the rest of her team was in tow with her) she was having some trouble locating the bank... at least, until an entirely separate burst of flames spiraling upward drew her attention to one building. "Sheesh- talk about subtle. What a buncha morons..." She murmured, swooping herself down closer with a steady amount of control over her makeshift thrusters. If they were hoping to get through this heist without a hitch, they probably should have been a bit more elaborate or stealthy- she mentally acknowledged how ironic it was for her of all people to be thinking that, but she did expect a bit more intelligence out of supervillains than she did out of herself, quite honestly. Without so much as checking over her shoulder once for the rest of her team, she zoomed by the inferno licking at the entrance of the bank, the air she made rushing by causing the flames to whip her direction-- then flew directly over the large swarm of mobsters, coming to a stop directly in front of them all, within the bank. "Alright, ya mooks-" She turned on her heel to face them all, the blaze surrounding her palms suddenly flaring up in anticipation.
"If you wanna turn around now and head back to your mommy, now`s the goddamn time!"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:54 am

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" 3948bd3d69f8bd78b32e7b97ca7deb77a4525f19_zps26e6f015
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Swan wasn't far behind Fei, and swooped down, avoiding the fire as she made it to the bank. She saw some of the gangsters coming out, and grinned. She charged and smacked one with her spear, and  then sliced another one in the chest.
"Maybe...this is the mystical mafia Terry talked about...it doesn't matter who they are...they will not escape."
she thought and continued to make her way into the bank. Talorre's men started to make arrest on the stragglers, and any of the subdued men. Swan got inside, and started to fight off some of the mooks, showing no quarter in her assault.

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:03 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" 29_zps4e4af51a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

"H-Hey--! Fei, wait up--!" Noely called as she followed the flying, fiery girl--running along the sidewalk, no less, already fully transformed. She lost sight of Fei at one point and sighed as she ran, knowing that she was supposed to be watching her--how was she supposed to do that if she couldn't even keep up with her? Not being able to fly sucked...
Either way, she heard the explosion soon enough, and steered that way--arriving just in time to see the entrance up in flames--and Fei already inside. She paused for a moment, her mouth agape as she stood on the street outside--then she quickly grabbed the ribbon tails of her costume in her hands to avoid them burning, and hopped through the ring of fire that was the doorway with a little squeak of fear--not wanting to get burned, which luckily, she didn't. She stopped then, seeing the gangsters before them and staring for a moment before dropping the ribbons and taking up a combat stance.
"Yeah! What she said!"
It was then that Beata swooped in, already beginning to fight the gangsters--that was a surprise. She was either brave or didn't notice that the big one was holding a tommy gun...

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Sample_d27a8fe613124da0668cc6a8e15be9d6

Jupiter followed the rest as she took to the air in her rocket form as she spotted the bank. She then swooped down from the sky as she reverted her hammer back to normal as she ran inside. Right they had to take care of this quickly or else it could get any worse. The only problem was now to find out who their leader was since Beata was alright fighting and probably killing the crooks. It was then that Jupiter noticed that one of them was holding a tommy gun, which meant that he was probably the big bad in all of this! She then pointed her hammer at the golem guy as she started to shout, "You there! Just what do you think you're doing! Think you're going to get away with this huh! Well too bad! We're here to stop you! Now are we going to fight or what?" She couldn't help but smirk after finishing that last sentence.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:34 am

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Bird_l10
Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bird's voice suddenly blasted in the head's of the MSI team as he spoke telepathically to them "Fei! Beata! Tone it down a notch! You're officers of the law, not crooks! I've already informed all of you that you will be held responsible if you take a life! No fatal wounds!" he yelled to them before hanging up the telepathy and letting out a sigh. He probably should have told Noely to watch out for Beata as well.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:41 am

The MM thugs didn't seem to be very on par with the MSI members, they didn't stand much of a chance and were pretty much cannon fodder before them. When most of the team members were busy with the rank and file thugs however, Jupiter called out the big guy. Big Bam Barone, the big guy looked over to Jupiter, letting out a puff of smoke in her face "Oh look... they sent a kindergartner after me... ha! You chumps are just pathetic nowadays!" before Jupiter could swing her hammer, Barone charged up a blast using his Tommygun and fired it point blank towards Jupiter. His cigar fell from his mouth as the interior of the bank literally sparked with light as he fired each and each shot.

MSI Battle Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:55 am

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" 3948bd3d69f8bd78b32e7b97ca7deb77a4525f19_zps26e6f015
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Swan nodded, and continued to subdue the gangsters. She continued to attack, but was much more clever in her attacks, only knocking out the gangsters, and leaving wounds that would be easily treated.
"Roger Bird. My apol-"
She saw a big guy about to shoot at Jupiter. She felt her eyes grow wide. "JUPITER MOVE!" She yelled. Knowing she couldn't get over there in time, she threw her spear at the big guy, mostly at the gun. She hoped that would be enough.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Sample_d27a8fe613124da0668cc6a8e15be9d6

"Hey! I am not a kindergartner!" Jupiter yelled as the smoke to her face made her cough uncontrollably. Dear god it smelled! She was happy that her father never smoked but holy crap did it smell! When she was able to regain her breathing, she looked to see that Barone was now firing at her. Crap! Jupiter started running to the side to avoid the bullets, not caring if it hit any thugs if they were in the way as she tried to wait for the gun to run out of ammo before rushing in for an attack.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:06 am

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Tumblr_ng116cgMLj1tz9lb9o1_400
Drystan Sayer
Vetch Cutlass
"I'll stand here on the North Bank til the day I die!"

Drystan jogged as if it were a scrimmage towards the explosion. When he spied the thugs robbing the bank, he knew that things could be bad. He slipped behind a bit of cover and transformed, his binder vanishing and his breasts coming back out. Ugh, he thought, definitely displeased by this, but it was important for this. They were unlikely to be intimidated by a group of magical girls - they did have guns. But eleven thousand football fans - or at least the sound of them - might change their tune a bit. He begin the chant, "Martinez Barmy-Army!" and then a deafening choir rang out from his direction. If nothing else this could distract them so that the others could subdue them.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:29 pm

The snickered as he continued to fire at Jupiter, even as she tried to run away from his shots "Shuddit! You look like you're twelve tah me! So that's what you are!" he barked out in a gruff voice. He seemed pretty focused on killing Jupiter, as he entirely focused on shooting at her with a constant rate of rapid fire attacks. When Beata's spear came at him, it missed and ended up hitting him in the arm... doing little to no damage at all, even with its magical qualities. He continued to shoot at Jupier, until Drystan's choir hit him, Big's eyes widened, that wasn't normal. He turned to look at a blue haired girl holding a sword "Yah kids are really more annoying than dangerous... yah know that?" he taunted them as he shot a charged shot right at Drystan, aiming for his chest. "Do you guys have any idea who you're dealing with...? You're barking up the wrong tree ladies!" he yelled to them as he continued to attack Drystan.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" 124_zps80065e86

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

It was a good time Bird had said something when he did, because she was about to start setting people on fire and that was no bueno-- but before she could snap at him and say that was bullshit, she momentarily decided to detract her attention from the goons and glance to see who Jupiter was yelling at. And once she caught sight of the golem in an expensive suit- the fire around her evaporated entirely. She froze, suddenly silent and motionless, not unlike at the end of the last mission when she learned that the Economic complex had already exploded- it wasn`t clear what had brought upon this, but she didn`t even seem to be breathing...   

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Anything to distract the guy that was shooting at her right now would be a really good time! She kept running to avoid the shots as she didn't even look to see what was going on with Beata's spear and all. It was then when the lack of firing noises at her did she finally stopped running to look at the golem's direction. It looked like he was now distracted by somebody else. Great! Just what she needed! Jupiter rushed at the man as she changed both ends of her hammer into its gigantic hexagonal form as she threw a mighty swing at the guy. This was for all the childish comments he made at her!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Tumblr_ng116cgMLj1tz9lb9o1_400
Drystan Sayer
Vetch Cutlass

Well, that got his attention. Drystan ceased the chant as he saw the shot charging. When it was let fly, he dove to the side, as if trying to catch a ball headed for goal. He pointed his cutlass towards the golem and shouted, "You'd best get your facts straight before you go throwing gendered terms around!" It was still a way to distract the enemy, but hey, never a bad time for social justice. "I'm no lady, friend. Just because my dirgelwch suggests it means ffyc all!" He then lowered his sword and approached the foe. "And if you forget that, you sure won't forget my North Bank ROAR!" he cried out, the last word blasting with intense sonic power, trying to stagger, if not throw back, the large metal enemy.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

Noely did her best to keep herself calm as chaos exploded around them--nobody had taken any sort of leadership role, so everyone was working on their own instinct, and she knew that what they really needed right now was teamwork...She stayed by Fei as she continued to think, but when she felt a sudden decrease in heat next to her, she looked over at Fei, seeing the girl literally frozen in place. Noely paused for a moment, her expression becoming concerned as she turned to the whitette.
"Fei...? Fei...?!" Noely's eyes widened as she saw that Fei didn't even seem to be breathing--and she quickly moved in front of her, facing her and putting her hands onto Fei's shoulders. "Fei, are you alright? Can you hear me?! Snap out of it! We're all gonna get through this together, alright--? S-So snap out of it, Fei--!"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:36 pm

The Golem just sort of rose an eyebrow at Drystan when he started to talked about gendered terms, whatever that meant "W-what? Actually I don't care- JUST DIE ALREADY!" he yelled as he fired a few shots at Drystan. The gun obviously wasn't enough, so it was probably best he let his fists do the talking instead. Big Bam Barone threw his gun aside, punching his palm as he glared to Drystan. At around this time, Jupiter was charging out towards him from behind. Her hammer crashed down into Big's back... but it didn't seem to do any damage, his hard exterior was defending him. Big turned to Jupiter, a thin smile on his face as he suddenly grabbed Jupiter "Why hello there girlie! Why don't you be a good little shit and do your choirs!?" Big Bam then suddenly swung her in front of him, using her as a shield against Drystan's sonic blast. The intensity was bad enough to get Big's feet skidding across the ground backwards, so it probably wasn't going to be a very fun experience for Jupiter.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter was shocked when her blow to the Golem's back seem to do nothing to phase him. That was one of her best attacks and it didn't even seem to hurt the guy! What she didn't expect next was to be grabbed as her body became a shield as it took the blast that came from Drystan. Her eyes went wide as the blast took the air out of her as she made a big and loud gasping sound as the sonic blast connected head on to her body. The pain was immense as there was no time for her to scream as she felt her body getting weaker and weaker as her arms drooped down and her hammer being dropped as the attack did some serious damage to her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

"Jupiter! NO!"
she ran over, grabbing her spear in the process, and faced Big. She growled, not happy that this suddenly turned into a hostage situation. "Let her go this instant!" she yelled at the man, glaring and keeping her spear at the ready. She couldn't do much other then that. "Your men have been subdued and arrested. You've got nothing left to gain."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 am

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

The moment Noely placed her hands on Fei`s shoulders, life jolted back into the whitette`s eyes and she jumped- immediately moving to swat away the blonde`s hands. "Don`t fucking touch me--!" She snapped, snarling and taking a defensive step back. Her eyes flickered between the conflict with the golem and Noely- though once she caught a glance at Jupiter`s slacked state, she grit her teeth, beads of sweat rolling down her brow. She had blanked out for a moment and one of their comrades was in danger- and despite the fact that her blood had run freezing cold and her chest had tightened in fear, she sprang away from Noely without another word and immediately threw herself across the room directly at the golem, her eyes wide and feral as she jumped up and aimed a roundhouse kick at his temple. She didn`t put much thought into the fact that she seemingly couldn`t activate her powers- she was practically moving on her own, and she definitely wanted to hurt that guy in some way or another. "DIE!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:49 am

Big Bam dropped Jupiter to the ground in the aftermath of Drystan's attack "Heh... pathetic." he muttered as he looked down on Jupiter with nothing but sadistic pleasure. The golem slowly rose his leg, with the bottom of his shoes hovering over Jupiter. He was just about to smash Jupiter's skull in with his boot before Fei suddenly roundhouse kicked him in the temple. Said attack only resulted in a loud metal thump and a hell lot of pain in Fei's foot. The metal man slowly looked over to Fei, an unamused expression on his face "I suppose you're volunteerin' next den?" he asked before throwing a big metal back fist towards Fei's face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:19 am

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

"DIAMENT!"
she summoned several crystal spears and through them at Big. She wanted to deter him from attacking anyone else. She could take the punishment...she was used to it. "Mystical Mafia...is that who you are?" she said, ready to summon more spears. She was ready to throw them too. "Bird...Jupiter is very hurt...we need to take her out of here. Or have her get healed." she thought, gritting her teeth, ready to fight Big.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:51 am

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"Fei, hang on--!" Noely called after the other girl in vain as the whitette went and attacked the large mafia man. However, that didn't seem to do much--and Noely immediately ran over. As the man's fist came zooming in for Fei's face, Noely quickly intervened, rushing towards the two and shouting, "Reverb!" then singing out a solid tone of music--which came out as a small sonic blast that redirected Big's fist away so that it missed. Noely skid to a halt and stood next to Fei, glaring at Big and taking up a fighting stance. "Not without me, she's not! Either way--you've got bigger problems right now." Those problems being Beata's spears flying straight for the man. Noely gave him a smug little smile--he was outnumbered, and Noely was confident that they could win if they all worked together. They did have to get Jupiter out of there, though, and she hoped that somebody would grab the girl and move her while the man was distracted...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:11 am

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" Sayaka_by_eldeku-d4d9jvb
Drystan Sayer
Vetch Cutlass

No. He had hurt a team mate. He didn't know what to do. This was supposed to be a team effort of some sort. But instead he made things far, far worse... He fell to his knee, as if it were mid-game, but when he sat his sword down his legs splayed beneath him, knees forward. "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry" he repeated, unable to form a more coherent sentence.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:08 pm

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

A white shot of pain rang up Fei`s bone marrow- and she involuntarily released a pain-dripping shriek. It`d been a while since she had actually experienced pain first hand like that without her powers boosting her abilities- she had almost forgotten how fragile she was without them. She fell helplessly onto the ground, cringing and practically trembling as she awaited for the golem man`s attack-- when no such thing came. Her eyes opened wide, and she glanced over her shoulder at Noely in confusion- before scrambling up onto her feet, and quickly moving as far away from Big as she could. She favored propping herself up against a wall, her breathing ragged and labored- she was obviously quite out of sorts. It wasn`t clear what had struck her so hard, but the battle had quickly gone down to just Beata and Noely against Big...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Big Bam gritted his teeth, his eyes widening as his attack was redirected by Noely. His metal fists clenched tighter together as he let out a low growl "You gonna be wishin' you hadn't done that girly!" he barked out to her. He cracked his knuckles and sent a death glare to her, Beata's spears then hit him point blank... managing to not damage him at all. "It seems you girls don't understand how it works here...! You can handle the other creeps... but you don't mess with the Mystical Mafia... we OWN this town... and once Don Drayneth hears about this you ain't gonna be able to live in this town again!" he yelled in Noely's face before throwing his fists towards her face. This guy didn't seem to be taking any damage from anything, his metal shell was supernaturally strong.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next