Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:01 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Rioter10

Well that escalated quickly.

They began to gather in front of the Talorre Building, they assembled in clumps. Hundreds of people stood at the building, many holding iron pipes, wrenches, and other strange weapons of the like. They were yelling and brandishing their weapons, some even held up signs. The security held them from entering the building, but that was just about it, there were just too many of them. it was like half the city was out here to kill Max. So far nothing horrible had happened, but the crowds were going to get violent real soon if somebody didn't pacify them soon. Strangely enough, there didn't seem to be any cops present, just Talorre's security.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Beata transformed into Swan, and waited with her team. She was significantly taller then most of the girls, which was a little weird, but whatever.
"Everyone...be careful. We do not want bad things to happen..." she said, standing with her team, and preparing to exit the building. It looked like things had gotten very bad. Whatever Chesire was promising obviously meant something to these people, but Swan knew better. These types always had ill motives. Always.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:51 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 62_zps1aa2aa1c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To Noely`s and Edana`s persuasions, Fei only loomed closer to Max, snarling her reply to them through grinning teeth, "I ain`t killing him because he sucks-- I`m killing him because it`ll save people...! Some protectors of justice you guys are!" It was Bird`s words  that got her to halt, however. Her eyes slid his way, then narrowed... and without a vocal response, fiery wings bursted forward from her back-- and she quickly flew out of the meeting room, out into the perimeter with everyone else. Apparently-- all it took was a stern warning from an MSI official to get her to move. "You`re just lucky there`s a tight leash around here-- otherwise, the rest of you would be charred meat, too..."
As she reached the outside, her wings expanded in size some-- since using them at their full size within a building was probably not a very good idea. First-- she looked to the rioters, and her face suddenly hardened, now much more stern and serious. She noticed Beata next, and glared at the whitette for a few moments as she sized up her transformation-- then hovered forward, speaking lowly, "If you were about to lose your home and everything you owned because of some corporate pig refusing to die-- you`d be pretty pissed too, princess. I`d know..." Without giving Beata a moment to reply-- she zoomed forward, placing herself in the air behind Tarlorre`s security preventing the rioters from stepping closer. "HEY!" She barked over the roaring chants of the angered--and most likely terrified for their livelihood-- crowd. A fair portion of the protesters actually did glance up to the literal burning girl in the sky-- though some didn`t even bother, already unconvinced. "Listen up! Causing useless chaos like this is NOT GOING TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM! All it`s gonna do is get a giggle outta the freak who did this! IF YOU`RE GONNA CAUSE CHAOS, HAVE IT BE MEANINGFUL CHAOS! But-- we`re gonna be the ones that fix this, so simmer the fuck down! If a team of super powered little girls can`t solve shit-- THEN FUCK, NOTHING ELSE WILL. We`re already making progress, trust me-- your city will be safe...!" Despite being the closest thing to a veteran magical girl Sector 8 had, all she was actually doing was taking cues from what Xanthe usually did about things like this...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Swan glared as Fei went outside. She held her spear tightly, wanting to plunge it deeply into her chest. The woman was a threat more then a teammate. She would not take these insults to her and her sister sitting down.
"You will pay for your insolence brute...at a less dire time." she mumbled, and then went to another group, and held her hand out. "Stand down here, this city will only be falling into the hands of a madman if you allow it. It is your choice. Your belief will drive what changes are made to this place. If you believe that you can make a different to make this place a thriving boom town, as it was once in a previous life, then stand down now, and realize your mistake to target a man who shares your ambition. If you wish to believe the madman whom dangles freedom on a string, leading you to slaughter,then know you will be putting your friends, family, loved ones, and this place, in mortal danger. she was basically following Fei's lead, but on her own terms. "You are the people. Your voice can be heard, if you direct it to the right place. Place your belief in me, and I will help you carry it to new heights. Together we can draw out the people who drive this place down, and secure it as a place to raise a family. A place of safety. A place to be proud of."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Vita6001216838

Jupiter was already in the elevator when Fei talked about killing Max off. Can she do this though? Every life was important to her, but can she really ensure that no one will die? "What should I do?" Jupiter asked as she grabbed her toy hammer and starting talking to it. It was completely silent in the enclosed box, but the girl simply nodded. "You're right. I shouldn't be afraid no matter the circumstances. That's not what I do. I like to charge forward and never look back, just like my father did...thanks." With that she chanted the words to transform herself as she stepped out of the elevator and went outside where the rioters and enforcers were. She was surprised that there was no police force to help but then slapped herself as she had to get it together. "Alright! Let's do this! Wait...how am I going to help push them back when I have a hammer...I don't want to hurt them..." Jupiter facepalmed herself when she realized that her weapon isn't exactly the best to ensure safety. Crap! She had no other options though! While her mind was racing for an answer, she heard Fei speak up as she looked at the crowd. Maybe that would stop them, right?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:23 pm

The crowds seemed to get more rowdy as the magical girls appeared, to them, this was simply the equivelant of the police being backed up by the military. It was excessive and ended up drawing a bigger crowd. When Fei made her show of force, a lot of these people held up their weapons defensively, they grit their teeth and glared to her. They were willing to put their lives at stake for the chance to stand up. Fei's words actually seemed to silence them, for at least a moment. It was true, many of them even knew that the MSI could stop this guy more than any other organization operating in the city. But regardless, they didn't want to risk the lives and economy of Sector 8 in their hands. The crowd began to mumble, but then Beata spoke. once again, the crowd was in silence... before a voice spoke out "You have no idea what it's like living here! You can act all high and mighty, but you live in that tower with that fat corporate scumbag too!" suddenly the whole crowd erupted into anger and outrage and the rioters got rowdy once more. "You should be looking for this guy! But all you're doing is protecting this corporate scumbag! That just proves we can trust you! the rioters began to throw bricks and rocks at the feet of the security and the MSI "LET US IN! STOP PROTECTING HIM!" the crowd was beginning to march forward, and security was getting very anxious.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:32 pm

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

"Well MAYBE IF YOU FUCKASSES WEREN`T OVER HERE BEING DISRUPTIVE AND OBNOXIOUS, WE`D HAVE ALREADY LEFT TO FIND THE GUY! THINK OF THAT, ASSHOLES?! DON`T YOU TRY TO TELL ME I DON`T KNOW WHAT IT`S LIKE-- YOU DON`T KNOW WHAT IT`S LIKE! FUCK YOU!" Fei`s fuse was near nonexistent-- and with the crowd not immediately listening to her, she had already run out of patience. Never mind the fact that her angered roaring probably wasn`t making them look any better... She whipped her head to the rest of the team, glowering and clearly fuming. "THESE GUYS ARE RETARDED. LET`S GO FIND THE SCUMBAG RESPONSIBLE ALREADY! Whatever happens over here, happens!"  

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
[/quote]

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter watched as the crowd got more and more energetic as yells and bricks were coming all over the place. "What do you mean living in the tower!? I just got here! And believe me the place I lived before was hard! I even took two jobs to help my father out! I barely got time to rest or do stuff seeing how busy I was so I know how tough it can be!" She clenched the handle of her hammer tighter as she was getting ready on the brink of explosion. "Yes we should be looking for this guy if you all weren't here trying to kill either!" It was useless. The crowd wouldn't listen to reason as Jupiter felt herself just losing it until Fei spoke up. Should they go look for this guy? She thought about it and guessed it was probably for the best if they did as the girl nodded. "Alright! Let's go look for this guy and put an end to this! Hopefully no one gets killed so let's go!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:38 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata listened to the crowd, but still held strong. They really were sheep. She needed to shut this down now, before it would get out of hand.
"You are correct. I have only gotten here. And already I can see the disarray. But this is why you must listen to me now." she gathered her thoughts and took a step forward. "If you kill Talorre now, we will not be able to locate this man. We are working with Talorre, not for him. With his help, we can find Chesire and bring him down. But we will need your help as well! Anything you can do to help bring his place up, that will help us help you! Everyone here, myself, the others, Talorre, everyone is working for YOUR benefit. But it is your decision to take charge of your town, and fight back the corruption. I speak truly, I want to help you, but in order for that to be a reality, you first must help yourselves, and see the truth! her gaze did not waver, her eyes locked on the incoming crowd. She did not move or faulter. Showing one sign of weakness would give them the advantage. She couldn't do that. "With your voices, with your eyes, your ears, your mouthes, you can make a different. Everyone here has a right to live in the best conditions possible. Help us bring that dream to fruition!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 2a2f32de-f2df-47bb-8fe0-03077936478a_zps8ed9ac1a

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty was listening attentively to Maximilien, taking a mental note of all the important things he was saying. She would work this out and prove that she could wipe this loser Cheshire out- And then Cheshire took over the transmission. That was...wow. They needed to stop this. But no way was she going to do the killing Mr Talorre thing- he was their employer, and they were professionals.
Chaos seemed to ensue as everyone started yelling to get things done. Rusty took a deep breath and kept calm, assessing the situation and thinking up different plans as Bird calmed everyone down and told them to form a perimeter. That sounded reasonable...but then Fei spoke up. Rusty looked shocked for a moment, then other girls were speaking up, and she was glad she wasn't the only one that didn't agree with killing him. She definitely saw the strategic advantage....but it wasn't okay. Probably. Bird confirmed this...so yeah.
Max's words, however, made the ginger think twice. This dude was a dick, and they'd be saving all of those people.. Maybe they should listen to Fei.. But Bird was clear. Also Fei spoke up again, making Rusty's eyebrows shoot up- yup, listening to Fei was not the best idea. She wasn't going to compromise her position on the team.
More chaos was happening with rioters outside. Rusty suited up, and wanted to say something, but the other girls were on it, and she was thinking of the issue of the actual people in the building that were going to die soon if they didn't do anything, she spoke up, hesitantly at first.

"Ey! We have a bunch 'a sheilas here that can fly, right?"

She wasn't even sure if anyone was listening, but it was worth trying to put her thoughts out there. She slowly grew more confident, probably because Rodney wasn't whispering curses into her ear for once.

"Those of us that can fly should be getting the people out of the compromised building while the rest of us chase this Cheshire dude down! You know...after they get the rioters chilled out-"

She sort of pointed at the magical girls trying to do something about the rioters. Fei was pretty much done with them, and she had wings, but she seemed intent on finding Cheshire. The other girl, Beata, seemed to still be trying to make peace. Either way, they needed to get something done, they were running out of time.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:30 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 26_zps925e4b74

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Noely had run outside with the rest of the girls, transforming along the way as Edana pulled her along. She stopped outside with the rest of the girls, watching the crowd as it got increasingly rowdy. She wasn't sure if she could make as big of an impact with a speech as the other girls--but, at the very least, she was used to crowds, so she could try...She stepped forward along with Beata, giving her a glance for a moment in hopes of supporting her, then called out to the crowd,
"We're not working for Talorre! Trust me, he went out of his way to tell us that we're not affiliated with his organization--we're a part of Mahou Shoujo International, and we're not here to protect only Talorre--we're here to protect everyone, all of you included! As much as Talorre probably deserves a good pop on the jaw for being a jerkhole, you don't need to kill him! We'll take down Chesire and solve this problem without killing anyone! And trust me, we'll catch Chesire--this is what we were trained for! Stopping people like him! Nobody needs to die--and none of you need that kind of guilt on your conscience! Trust me, just give us a few hours to deal with Chesire, and we'll take care of him! No killing corporate jerks necessary! I can guarantee you, MSI can deal with this problem!" She knew that the other girls were talking at the same time--and she knew it was horrible that she wasn't really listening, but getting the crowd calmed down was probably the most important thing for her right now...

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:46 pm

The words of the MSI members did not seem to calm down the crowd one bit "THROW A ROCK AT THEM!" rocks were indeed thrown at them, and the security whom was growing more and more trigger-twitchy. This was becoming a huge stand-off between the security and the crowd, and it wasn't going to end well if the security finally broke down under the pressure and opened fire on half the city.

Bird's voice then suddenly echoed through the mind of the MSI Members "Listen girls... many of you are correct... we are wasting time here... we need to find Chesire. And I may have a lead. According to Talorre Industries' database, there's a certain dealer within Sector 8 that knows everything in the city. He's the type of guy that could tell you everything about this city's seedy underbelly if you paid him enough. We need to find him... he almost definitely knows what's going on..." meanwhile the security was starting to back up away from the crowd. Bird then continued "He's a magical being whom will appear under bridges if the area isn't too crowded. If you just make it obvious you're looking for him... he'll be there."

Suddenly, a gunshot sound echoed through the area from the crowd. It sounded like somebody fired a gun, it didn't look like anybody was action shot, but it seemed to trigger a very bad reaction from the guards. The captain of security looked to his men and barked out "FIRE! SHOOT THEM! SHOOT THEM!" in a panic. The other security guards didn't seem to actually listen to him, though they were on the verge of doing so as their nerves were being tested. If they were to open fire, that's it, they'd have used military-level weapons on a practically harmless crowd of civilians, not to mention most of Sector 8 was out here. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR!? FOLLOW MY ORDERS!" he yelled to one of the guards in the face. The guards, at this point mostly terrified and anxious, seemed to be ready to break under the pressure.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Tumblr_mu1zxbs6021rjy5b4o1_500_zps2403c0d4
" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Talorre Industries and the Intellectual Magistrate
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "

"Don't you DARE hurt those people!" Max said through a radio. He wasn't going to allow it. Never. Not on his watch. "Push them back with the shields. Tear gas if it's absolutely needed, but do NOT shoot those people!" he was watching, and he was getting stressed. He felt a pressure in his chest. He put a hand over his chest, breathing very deeply. "Not now...stupid stupid heart...don't fuck with me now...ahh..." He fell on a knee, some of his guards came over. He looked at Bird. "Tell me..ah...they can do this...right?" he asked, glaring. It was obvious he was in a lot of pain.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Maxsig_zpse279f459
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter wasn't liking it one bit, especially when more bricks were being thrown at them. She was able to dodge the projectiles but still had a bad taste in her mouth. Why are people throwing bricks at them!? Do they want to die!? Just then, Bird came through as she listened and nodded to what he had to say. So they had to find this guy who can appear under a bridge. Very well then. "Hey let's get goin-" Then the shot went off as her eyes went wide as she looked back at the crowd. Did someone shoot? Is someone injured or dead? No it can't be. That just wouldn't be right. The matter was made worse with the captain yelling to fire and Max at the other end yelling back to not. This was just chaos right now and Jupiter wanted no part of it. "Right. Let's get searching before it gets any worse."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Steven_universe__lapis_lazuli_by_megantherandom-d824mjw

Rona Masters

Rona looked to the crowds and then back to her team. As the rocks flew by she put up a water barrier to block them. She didn't think all this helping was really working. Fei tried it, Noely tried it... Everyone was trying this. "We should just find-" Rona began to say until Bird mentioned that they should find Cheshire. "Hey? How about instead of throwing rocks and being all scattered... How about we-" Rona dropped her water when she heard a gun shot. She looked around to see who had fired. "No don't!" she called to the captain. "They're just scared! Don't fire your guns!" Rona said as she took up into the air. "Looks people of Sector 8... I know we're just a new group that came into town, and that you don't really trust us yet, but please... Let us do our job. Let us help you without causing harm to others." Rona said as she looked back to the others. "We must go now. We're losing time. If anyone else wants to join me in the air, please do." she said as she flew to find a bridge that didn't have many people on it.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked at the rioters, doing her best to keep calm. People were here already. This wasn't good. With this many scared people in one place, it would take a lot to get them to listen to reason. She tried to think of what to say as several of the other girls tried reasoning with the crowd. As Edana suddenly felt a rock whiz by her head, she brought her sword up, blocking a few of the rocks. They needed to stop this before Max really did get killed.
Her eyes widened as she suddenly heard Birds voice in her head. She felt a little better knowing they had a plan now. At this point, the more information they had the better!
Then a gun shot was fired. Edana looked for the source of the noise, wanting to make sure no one had gotten hurt. She looked around at her team, nodding at Ronas words,
We need to start looking for Chesire soon. Before this gets any worse. If any of you think you could say something to help, please try to. I know a lot of you have already, but still.  
Edana watched as the girl flew away, stopping herself from staring. That was so cool! She turned back to the others. Her grip on her sword still tight as she waited for their response.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Bird_l10
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

The crowd didn't seem to be anywhere near satiated by the words of the MSI members, in fact, the crowd seemed to grow more and more agitated. They didn't want to put trust in an organization that was constantly failing in this sector, they just wanted to deal with Max so lives could be saved. Team after team had fallen here, they weren't going to put any trust in MSI anytime soon. Bird stayed in the room with Max, he was on guard, if push came to shove he could defend Max with his magic "Girls... You need to get moving now... I hate to say it but, we're not going to get results until we find this man." he told them bluntly through telepathy. The crowd wasn't going to trust them, not unless they got results. Bird looked over to Max when he asked if his team could take on this mission and succeed "Uuuuuuuh..." he noticed that Max wasn't looking very good, but he kept quiet on that for now. Bird did not sound very confident in his reply though. This was not good news.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter watch as the scenery was getting worse and worse. This was not going to end well. When she heard Bird telling them to go and search for the informer, she just nodded. "Alright, time to do now and ask later, we need to go!" She looked at her hammer and nodded to herself as she activated the rocket form as she gripped onto the handle tightly and blasted off. "Ok all I need to do is find a bridge that no one is at currently...I hope this works..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:53 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata started to float and looked at her team.
"Those who can fly, we should carry our friends. Traveling on foot with these people is not wise." she said, and looked into the city. "Hurry...time is precious and short." she went into the air and looked for a bridge. She found a few that could work, one pretty out of the way. "There...that could work." She went to the others. "Are you ready? I can carry one, Aquamarine, can you carry the other?"

"Biiiiird...If they fail, and I die, this is o-ahhh." Max kept clutching his chest, his hand clutching through the clothes to his chest. "Epipen...on the table...fucking get it..." one of his men started to look, and found the epipen. They gave it to him and Max injected himself.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:13 am

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei`s angered expression dropped as soon as a gunshot resounded- she stared at the crowd in disbelief, disbelief that only furthered as suddenly the captain of the security was ordering his men to open fire. "SHOOT AND I SWEAR TO GOD--!" She roared, the flames at her fists flaring up further in her aggression-- before she could threaten any further, Bird started speaking in their heads.
That forced Fei to relax, breathing deeply as she took in the information being given to them. "Pay him...? Pfch, he`ll tell us whatever we want if we just shake him around a lil..." She heard some people talking about flying, and her gaze shifted to her own wings-- it was apparently decided that the flying losers would have to carry some of the not flying losers... which she was kind of okay with... sort of... "Okay, who can`t fly and isn`t totally fucking annoying? Let`s go find this creepy asshole already-" She asked the team, her eyes scanning over them for any volunteers-- despite how skinny she appeared, she was actually pretty strong, and could probably carry one other girl around with her as they searched for a desolate bridge. "You guys should let me deal with the informant-- I got experience with this kinda shit..."  

Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

So Rusty's voice was drowned out by the rioters' yelling and stuff. She frowned, but Bird's voice in her head gave clear instructions, and she nodded, planning to follow them. The problem of not being able to fly, however, was an issue.

"Uhm, I can't do the-"

Girls were offering their own help to get the non-fliers across, so Rusty's hand shot up.

"Me! We've gotta go, come on!"

The ginger knew that Fei was the most experienced of them- she wanted to absorb as much as she could out of her. Of course, it was pretty evident that the girl wasn't the sociable type, but Rusty still wanted to see if she could learn something from her, so she sort of stepped forwards

"Yeah, you do the talking, let's just go!"

In her hurry to do something quick, she was definitely not as careful when speaking to Fei as she should have been, she just wanted to get to the helping people part of this already.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana turned to Beata, nodding,
You're right! We need to get going. I'm ready to go whenever you are.
Edana didn't care who it was who carried her. They needed to start looking for Cheshire now. Things had the possibility of getting a lot worse if they didn't find him soon. She looked between Rona and Beata, still on edge from the crowd. She smiled a bit though as she heard Rusty take Fei's offer. Good, at least those two would be out of here soon!
Noely, are you ready to go?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 Steven_universe__lapis_lazuli_by_megantherandom-d824mjw

Rona Masters

Rona looked to Blue Swan, and nodded. She flew over to Fire Titan, and picked her up. "Time to fly." Rona said as she went off into the air with her teammate over the crowds at a face pace. As she flew, her wings shining in the light she came across the bridge that might be what they were looking for. She landed on the bridge with Fire Titan in her arms, and waited for Blue Swan to come over.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:22 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 3 26_zps925e4b74

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Noely saw that the crowd wasn't responding well to their words, and as rocks began to fly, she punched a few of them away, seemingly getting a bit frustrated. This crowd was definitely more difficult to deal with than concert crowds...
As she heard talk of people wanting to use flying to get around, Noely raised her hand along with the others who couldn't fly, calling,

"I can't fly either--I'm gonna need a hand!" She had initially been addressing Fei, but didn't want to get in Rusty's way, either--honestly, she'd be fine with anyone carrying her so long as she could get there. She didn't want to have to traverse across the ground when the city was in this state...they had to take out this Chesire guy, and fast. People were already taking off, though, so she was a bit worried about being left behind...

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:34 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata went over to Noely and plucked her off the ground, bridal style. She started to fly into the air.
"Hold tight. I will not drop you, this I promise." she said, as she flew into the sky. "The bridge I saw was this way. Fei! Shall we go?" she decided to ask politely, not wanting to cause animosity among the team. Now was not the time and place.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next