Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 HijikataToushirou6001236807_zps2d7cf5da
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker
"When life starts to matter...give me a call..."
Brice's Theme- Nothing but Shadow

"Listen Joy...I don't smile. Right now, this deadpan, this is content. Me and smiling never really got along...ever...yeah." he left the break room and went to Cerberus, and about 5 minutes of yelling later, everything was fine. Brice sighed, and waited for Joy.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 Joy-demonicera25_zps008ca302
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Is there anyone else I need to put on the racks today?!
Joy looked at Neb and shrugged. Her smile still in place. At least he was content. That was better than him being glum all of the time.
If you say so. Content can be good. But I saw your smile and it wasn't that bad.
Joy skipped out of the break room following Neb, going back to work as energetic as ever. The souls still thoroughly terrified of the new secretary. Joy was disappointed that so few of them seemed to notice her signs. Oh well. Some people were just downers.
After the latest last soul, a colorful looking girl who said words like Kawai alot for some reason, was sent to her final resting place, Joy looked around, noticing the lack of souls in the waiting room. Wow,it must have been a really good day on earth if so few people had died! She skipped out from behind her desk, making sure no souls needed to be tended to before walking over to Neb,
How did it go? 

Simply one hell of a secretary <3
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:52 am

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 HijikataToushirou6001236807_zps2d7cf5da
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"You're fine. I explained everything. Let's just say it was for the good of the company that your absense was for...intense...training. I think it's about time you get back to work." he said, and went to the portal. He stopped, and looked back. "Uh...and...dinner when you get off?" he sounded...sincere! What ARE THIS!?
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:40 am

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 Joy-demonicera34_zps46d21211
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy smiled at Neb, clapping her hands together with a laugh,
Oh good! I'd hate to be in trouble so early in a new job. The waiting room was clear last time I checked, but who knows who could have died in the past few minutes!
Joy waved after Neb as he started to walk away. As Neb looked back and spoke, she blinked at his words. Her hand falling to her side. Neb almost sounded.....nice. Now that was just weird! Though he was asking to spend time with her, though that was even more weird. Still he was asking her to dinner. That meant even more time to help him feel things! A bright smile overtook her face.
Sure! That would be great!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"Good." he nodded and left, turning on the portal as he left. He decided to go to hell, to check on his new place. He went through a different portal, and into the depths of hell. He walked along the brimstone paths to a cable car, going down to the second layer of hell, where his complex was. He went to the landlord and got his key, hearing it was almost ready. He nodded and went to look around. He opened the door and looked around the apartment, seeing it nearly furnished. "Can't I just live here now? Arrgh...3 more days..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 Joy-demonicera34_zps46d21211
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy resumed waving as Neb left, skipping back to her desk. The souls in the waiting room looking at the smiling women in confusion and horror in some cases. Either not seeming to notice or care, Joy reached for her clip board, smiling as she tapped her ruler against her desk.
NEXT! <3
Joy went through the new batch of souls. Most of them actually making sense this time around! Though one boy describing his death as a "real life Red Wedding yo" was still confusing. Either way, her afternoon went pretty well. As her day wrapped up, Joy made even more signs to hang up around the office before getting ready to leave for dinner. The office still wasn't quite lively enough yet. Really the souls could be such debby downers! After the wait room emptied, Joy spent to get more paper, making about a dozen new signs, several in rainbow colors and featuring halos or pitchforks,

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 4 Bill9_zpsfbe80480

Bill Williams
Good-Natured Demon
-------------------------------------
"You can bet that I'll always do my best!"

As Neb looked around the apartment, there was abruptly the sound of the front door opening again--and a young man stepped into the doorway, looking at Neb inquisitively before breaking out into a grin.
"I..have a roommate? I have a roommate! Hi there!" Bill moved forward, holding his hand out to Neb to shake as he entered, a suitcase held in his other hand. "I'm Bill! I work over in delayed internet access and bad luck! What's your name? It looks like we're going to be living together!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill's Theme - Start-Up!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb turned and saw this....thing. Another...thing. What the hell was going on here? His boss never said ANYTHING about a roommate.
"Yeah...no. This is my house...get out." he said, and then pushed the boy toward the door. That sure spoiled his mood. He lit up another cigarette, and took a drag from it, blowing it out. "Just...no...what the actual fuck?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Bill Williams
Good-Natured Demon

"Wait, wait, wait--!" Bill objected as Neb pushed him towards the door. "I live here, too! I have a key from the landlord to prove it! P-Please don't kick me out of my own home--!" Bill reached into his pocket, pulling out the key and holding it up to show Neb--sure enough, the key was identical to Neb's key.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill's Theme - Start-Up!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb took a closer look at the key...and then took it from him.
"Not anymore." he said, and pushed Billed toward the door. "I was not told that I was going to have a roommate. This is my house." he slammed the door. But then a wave of some emotion called guilt came through. The boy seemed okay...enough. Neb sighed and opened the door, throwing Bill his key back. "Fine...get in here before I change my mind. You have 4 seconds." he said, and closed the door again. He went to go scope out the bigger rooms. "Mine." he claimed the bedroom with a small bathroom in it. Bill could have the smaller room. Worked out.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Bill Williams
Good-Natured Demon

"H-Huh--?!" Bill exclaimed as the key was snatched from him, and before he knew it, he was back out in the hallway, the door closing behind him. He stood there for a moment, just kind of staring at the opposite wall in shock--only to hear the door open again, turning around only to get his key back--to his face. He let the key fall into his hands, then, with a little bit of apprehension, trotted back into the room. He had been hoping for a nice roommate, but so far this guy just seemed very angry....Bill stayed out in the main room, looking around slightly nervously. Still, he knew that he had to make the best of this...!

Bill's Theme - Start-Up!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb watched Bill carefully. This had to be a plan from the big tops, to be sure. He sighed and shook his head.
"So...Bill right?" he asked, crossing his arms. "You working for Hell already?" he asked. He was kind of surprised this...shmuck...had a job in Hell, but as he remembered 'bad internet access and misfortune' he realized he was one of those guys. His mind wandered back to Joy for a moment. He wondered how she was doing. He was curious. Which was weird cause not but15 minutes ago he was boning her. Life was weird.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4