Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams)

3 posters

Go down

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Empty Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 am

Welcome to Sainō Academy! Here, students are invited to attend the miraculous school intended for the most gifted and talented that the world has to offer. Whether they excel in sports, academics, music or more, everyone with a special talent is most certainly welcomed. With Co-ed dorms, students learn to interact with one another and hips to behave with others. Enjoy your stay, and experience all that the school has to offer!

~Surprises wait around every corner. New friends, enemy's, secrets and events. What will you find?~

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Empty Re: Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams)

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:42 am

Max Shot
The Tennis Prodigy

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Tumblr_n87u9mK3jn1rkyuibo1_500

"Phew! That was a good practice!" Max said to himself as he entered the shower. Today was a good day so far! He woke up feeling great, got to school early without feeling sleepy, and had an almost perfect practice today! He could feel his backhand and forward shots having a little more juice in his shots as he couldn't help but grin and laugh happily while rinsing himself. Now all that was left to do was get some food and go home.
Max entered out of the shower, changed into his spare tennis clothes as he went over to where the vending machines were outside. The one thing that almost ruined his day was that he forgot to bring money to buy a decent meal but hey, cheap bread would work as a substitute. Right? He took a small sigh as he pressed the button on the machine as the plastic wrapped bread fell down with a soft thud.He then grabbed it and was ready to open it as he pondered. Where exactly was his friends? He needed to tell them about how awesome his day was!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Empty Re: Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Bf19025144cc95a1a88b24372eb4f078.jpg_zpsmxlnyte8

Amy Rush
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Really wanna fight me, punk?"

Amy was walking out from practice. Her guitar was over her shoulder, and boy, was she hungry! Amy made her way to the vending machines to grab something easy. Something yummy. Something... Cheap. When she finally made it  to the vending machines, she dug into her pocket and took out some money, then placed it in the machine. She punched the button in, then watched as the machine slowly pushed her food forward.... Then stuck there. Amy stood there, watching the food as it sat resting in the machine. She furrowed her eyebrows and with a big heave, she kicked the machine. Hard.
"C-come on!! I paid for that! "
She yelled desperately. Amy placed her forehead onto the machine and slowly slid down to her knees.
"My food .."
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) SamuelAce

▌▌ █ ██ S a m u e l
|►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄>>Art<<►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄|

Samuel sighed to himself as he started wandering down the hall, his stomach was already growling but his mind was elsewhere. His sketchbook was already out; a large page open in front of him as he worked diligently. His left hand held the sketchbook up while his right kept drawing, he had something planned out and he wasn't about to let something as little as hunger get in the way of it! As he made his way towards the vending machines he heard a loud thud, the loud exclamation afterwards could only mean one thing. Amy must have had the worst of luck again; unfortunately he couldn't guarentee that. Nor was he able to see that Max was there as well since he had remained silent. Looking up from his sketch before it was finished could be seen as a cardinal sin. "Mind getting me one of whatever you're getting out of there?" Samuel asked without looking up, "I'll pay you back for it; but currently I can't stop what I'm doing. I'll even pay extra if you feed me it." He went on, clearly no reservations; his mind only thought of art. Other courtesy was just nonsense.

"My wallets in my front left pocket, don't know why; if you need it for the bun feel free to grab it yourself." He finished, leaning against the wall adjacent to the vending machines; violence and kicking them wasn't his style. He could just hope that his luck allowed for his food not to get stuck, and fortunately enough, he tended to have great luck.

Don't get me Wrong :: It's not just You
Everyone find's it Strange :: But think of it through my End
I see the world Differently :: Like one large Canvas
Fraud

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) F500530a-e511-4a74-870a-48532dc92802_zpsd1ebf7b2Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) 85c15620-d9f7-48ae-ba2a-9681d0341251_zps04bb77beSainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) 04ecbfab-4881-4297-ba03-617057d5495a_zps7d03b8a1Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) D10b48aa-f5bb-4936-a912-7c1aca5fa708_zps3a717127Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) 2aeac48c-1635-4372-bcfa-1e4ba86b6c66_zpsbcad0d4d
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Max Shot
The Tennis Prodigy

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Tumblr_n87u9mK3jn1rkyuibo1_500

Max stared at the cheap bread that was in his hands. The plastic had a happy smiley face on it while the colors was bright and energetic. Was he really going to eat this? While he was pondering, he heard a slam on one of the other vending machines as he turned to look who it was. Oh it was Amy. He sighed as to what she was doing. Not this again. Mac walked over to where she was as he then noticed that Samuel was there as well. Atleast now he has friends to talk to rather than being alone.
He looked at the girl in front of him. Was she really on her knees begging to the machine about food? Why do people like vending machine food so much anyway? He couldn't get it as he went down on his knees and held the food in front of her.
"Here you go Amy. I know how much you like this sort of stuff and you can have mine. I"m sorta...not hungry at the current moment." It was a lie as he tried his best to fight back his urges to eat as he placed the bread into her hands. He then got up and looked at what Samuel had said.
"Yeah I'm not going to go into your pocket again. Last time I did that...it was something I don't want to bring up ever again." He then went to the vending machine and placed his money into it as he selected the bread that he currently had. As soon as it plopped down, Max grabbed it and gave a small throw to Samuel, knowing that it'll land on his sketchbook.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) Bf19025144cc95a1a88b24372eb4f078.jpg_zpsmxlnyte8

Amy Rush

Amy was whining to herself about her lost food and money, when a couple of familiar voices arrived. She raised her eyebrows a bit and looked up, seeing Max and Samuel. She'd seen them around and talked to them a few times, but she wouldn't say they were friends. She didn't have friends. When Max offered her the bread, she was going to refuse, when he basically plopped it into her hands. Then he tossed Samuel one. She raised her eyebrows again- why was he being so kind? Amy slowly stood up and smiled whole looking at her bread. She then looked to Max and Samuel.
"Thanks guys, this is so rad of you! "
She said happily. She then ripped open the package around the bread and scarfed down half of it, like she'd never eaten before. Then, with her mouth full, she reached out the other half to Max. She smiled, which looked funny, given that her cheeks were really puffed out from bread.
"'ake et- I won' ea' all uf it"
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:51 pm

▌▌ █ ██ S a m u e l

Samuel barely had time to move his pencil out of the way as the bun came sailing over his sketchbook; he flattened it out and caught it flat, finally resorting to looking up. His eyes dilated and for a moment he winced, the light was a lot brighter... "Thanks.." He murmured, shunning the light for a moment before he grew accustomed to it's glare. With a small flourish, he twiddled his pencil around his fingers and ended up putting it in his back pocket; smiling as he recalled the last time Max had reached for his wallet. "It's not my fault you reached into the wrong one. You should have assumed I meant my left." Samuel commented, he didn't have much of an issue with proximity; but it wasn't his fault it turned out like that!

He held the sketchbook aloft with his left hand as his right managed to open into the bag with a bit of finger dexterity, art truly helped with that; pulling out the bun he took a rather quick bite of it before moving to toss the plastic trash away. As Amy started offering Max some of his offered bun back he nearly laughed, but instead swallowed what he had been chewing before speaking. "Eat up Max, now that I have a proper look I can tell you've been practicing; your hair's still wet from the shower." Samuel went on, smiling softly at the sight as he bit into his bun again. "We can't have you starving on us before first period."

Fraud

Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) F500530a-e511-4a74-870a-48532dc92802_zpsd1ebf7b2Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) 85c15620-d9f7-48ae-ba2a-9681d0341251_zps04bb77beSainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) 04ecbfab-4881-4297-ba03-617057d5495a_zps7d03b8a1Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) D10b48aa-f5bb-4936-a912-7c1aca5fa708_zps3a717127Sainō Academy (1x1x1 dbzhardcore, Vanguard, Dreams) 2aeac48c-1635-4372-bcfa-1e4ba86b6c66_zpsbcad0d4d
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 am

Max Shot
The Tennis Prodigy

Max leaned onto one of the vending machines as he watched his two friends at work. He didn't remember how they met or how they became friends, but he was happy that they were indeed his friends. When Samuel commented about the pocket moment, Max got a bit flustered as his face turned a bit red. "Hey! It's not my fault! Usually people prefer the right hand side since alot of people are right handed so I made the best assumption!" He then looked at Amy as she offered the other half to him. He wanted to say no but knew he couldn't since she probably wouldn't stop bugging him to take it. He quickly snatched the bread and murmured a quick thank you before swallowing the whole half piece. The bread wasn't a liking to him but it was still food nonetheless. When Samuel commented about his wet hair, Max couldn't help but spot as big grin. "Yeah I did! It was a great workout! Everything seemed to flow perfectly! Like woosh! And boom! And the hot shot!" Max then performed each of the moves he was talking about with his racket in hand.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 am

Amy Rush

Amy began to chuckle as the two conversed. They were an interesting lot, Max being a bit crazy and athletic. Then Samuel, being mostly to himself with his pencil to his sketching pad. While Amy- Amy just didn't care to be fully honest. She liked to rock out, but that was mostly it. As she listened to the guys talk, she thought it would be funny to go ahead and take Samuel's wallet while he was not paying attention. She signaled a hush towards Max as she snuck up behind Samuel, then, in one fell swoop, she dug her hand into his pocket, and took out the wallet. She stuck out her tongue a bit and giggled.
"So Samuel, how much money you got on ya?"
She teased while opening his wallet and searching inside.
"And... Condom~?"
She joked with a wide grin.
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:15 am

▌▌ █ ██ S a m u e l

"You did your best." Samuel agreed with a smirk, "I change it up every now and again anyway. It's interesting to be able to use both hands, it helps with drawing too; not a lot of artists use enough angles for their brush strokes." He went on, talking calmly as he ate some more of the bread that was tossed his way; savoring a bit of the taste, but to be honest it was rather bland. To be honest he got it more out of convenience, the price of it was really nothing; he just didn't feel like ordering any food. He had been told frequently that students should not order any takeout and have it delivered to their school. "Anyway, it's not like I'll hold it against you." Samuel smirked, finishing the rest of the bread with one large bite before pulling his pen back out and putting some finishing touches to his sketch. It was rather simple really, just an illustration of birds; the fun part was perspective. It went from miniature V's in the background that slowly started taking form into a highly detailed eagle in the foreground, the concept was nice but he'd have to use a real canvas to make it look any better. Oddly enough, Samuel managed to glance upwards as Max demonstrated his moves in unison with each expression. "I'm surprised they let you practice on the courts so early, not to mention use the shower; I guess they allow a lot of leeway for the prodigy's here." Samuel went on, "They still don't let me bend the rules. Much." He finished, returning his eyes to the sketchbook for a moment.

There was a small rustling around him, but to be frank Samuel didn't mind all that much; as a hand slipped into his pocket and retrieved his wallet all he did was grin. "Now I thought you said you weren't hungry, or do you actually plan on taking me up on my offer of feeding me?" He chided, within the wallet she would find three twenty dollar bills and a five; nothing compared to the debit card that was on the side of it. His art had been getting commissioned lately, sold at galleries and marketed globally; something about youths and talent marked the general population's interest far to much. Their eagerness to get his supposed "early" works was overwhelming, but his manager told him that it was good business. As she joked about the money he didn't bother worrying about it, but as she jested about the condom his chuckled a bit. "Front pocket, the leather's a bit tight to pull back but you'll find one there. Apparently when you get commissioned to draw nude models they hand them out... Just in case you need to take a break." Samuel quipped, the story was true; but he didn't like taking breaks. Still, he had been given one and he ended up tucking it away all the same. "Do you need it for something special rocker girl?" Samuel joked, the wrapper itself was ornate; fancy, but it had no information as to what it was like in regard to size or composition. What was with those large name brands anyway?

Fraud

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 am

Max Shot
The Tennis Prodigy

Max continued to lay on the vending machine when he heard Samuel respond to his movements. "Well it's the only leeway I can get compared to you two and the big commissions you two get! Geez! I mean I have to save up and do other stuff just to get a decent meal!" He looked at the vending machines with a bit of hate in his eyes as he saw the reflection of Amy walking over to Samuel. He turned around to see what was going on as he decided to keep his mouth shut. This was going to be hilarious! At first it was as Max laughed a little bit until the condom part came up. As soon as Samuel was talking about it, Max turned away. His face was getting red as he kept listening in. Just any talk about indecency gets Max embarrassed as he kept looking at the snacks in front of him, hoping that the talk would die down soon.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down