Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 2 HijikataToushirou6001236807_zps2d7cf5da
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker
"When life starts to matter...give me a call..."
Brice's Theme- Nothing but Shadow

Neb kind of looked at the side when she asked how he was killed. That was...a memory he didn't like digging up.
"Cancer." he said, taking a long drag from his cigarette. "Cranial Cancer...was eatin my brain, so they put me down. I honestly don't remember much because of it, but I do remember being a hard ass...and having no emotions for anything...guess it transferred here?" he said. He would never really figure it out until he decided to actually look into his past...but he never wanted to...so he didn't.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

Post  Raven Todd Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:15 am

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 2 Joy-demonicera15_zps3cabe3d5
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Is there anyone else I need to put on the racks today?!
Joy looked at Neb, blinking. Somehow he seemed...even more sad. Joy didn't think that was possible. She looked down at the menu, then back at Neb after a moment.
Oh...well. I suppose that makes sense. The higher ups didn't try and fix you? It seems like they would for something like that.  
She smiled at him. Her smile still in place, though a touch less bright than before. She didn't really know what to do, but she could try! Joy wasn't going to stand for unhappiness where she could help it. 

Simply one hell of a secretary <3
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 2 HijikataToushirou6001236807_zps2d7cf5da
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"What would they fix...is there somethin wrong with me?" he asked, kind of giving a threatening look toward her. He didn't like the concept of being 'fixed'. It was sickening. If he was gonna die, fine, but he didn't want to be...fixed...by anyone.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 2 Joy-demonicera15_zps3cabe3d5
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy looked at Neb confused by his change in expression. "Fixing" was Mr. Cerberus words not hers. She preferred when everyone was happy, but she wasn't going to brainwash someone into being happy, merely help them begin to feel happy on their own!
No I don't think so. I think you could stand to be more cheerful, but how you choose to act is your own decision. "Fix" is the term the higher ups have used, not mind. It's too...... un-fun for my taste. 
She smiled at Neb.  

I was asking if the higher ups tried to change how you felt. They're trying that with me and I really don't understand why. I don't think anythings really wrong with you that a smile couldn't fix!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:52 am

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"If they tried...they can go fuck themselves. I don't care about myself enough that I don't feel the need to change. Besides...it's not like I'm fucking worth it..." he said, taking another small drag. "I'm a worthless husk compared to the higher ups...nothing more then a tool. At least in hell...they have the nerve to leave me alone..." he saw their food come and he started to eat.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:32 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy looked at Neb. Well, at least his vocabulary was colorful. That could count for something. Though that attitude she just did not approve of in the slightest. Her smile stayed in place,though something seemed to flash in her eyes. She giggled a bit as their food arrived.
Now that's just silly. There are definitely a few people I knew who have no value whatsoever, but you aren't one of them. At least that I can tell right now. You should take pride in yourself. You were good enough that they relocated you to hell! I've heard that doesn't happen often. 
She poked at her food, taking a bite after a moment.  

You really do need to relearn how to smile, Mr. Brice. You'd be alot less glum if you did.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"Smile doesn't suit me." he said, shoveling food into his mouth. "I'd rather just...not." he said. "Anyway, I'll be moving later. If you need to reach me at night...don't." he said, and sighed. "I guess...if you really need me...call my cell.." he slipped her his number.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy chuckled at Nebs answer.
Smiles suit everybody, but that's your decision to make not mine! 
She took more bites of her food, mentally keeping track of the time. After her last job, Joy had developed a fantastic internal clock. She looked up from her plate as Neb stopped shoveling food in his face long enough to hand her his number. She examined the card with a smile.  

Thank you and don't worry! I'm very good about not calling someone after it's too late at night. hehe I'd asked if you wanted my number too, but you probably don't.   
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:28 am

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb looked out the window. Then, he looked at her with the creepiest forced smile he could muster. It was...horrifying. So horrifying that it seemed like demons were screaming. He turned away and stopped, taking a drag from his cigarette.
"That...is why I don't smile." he wouldn't be surprised if he scarred her for life. He had that effect on peeps. He kept eating and then she asked if he wanted her number. "I mean, as your superior...I guess I should. but eh." he shrugged.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:31 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy gazed at his smile in wonder. However instead of seeming horrified by it, the woman began laughing for several moments. She wiped tears from her eyes when she'd stopped, smiling at Neb with renewed brightness. She'd done it! She managed to get him to smile. Though he was still being a downer about it. Strangely, Joy liked his smile. she was sure it would have terrified others, but she liked it. That fact might actually have been part of the reason why she liked it.
hehe That's what you were worried about? That's just silly. Your smile isn't that bad. Trust me, I've seen far worse.
She shrugged at his next sentence, somehow still managing to seem energetic, writing down her number on a napkin and placing it in the middle of the table.  
 If you want it, you can take it, but you don't need to if you don't want to. 
Joy went back to eating her food, now humming happily.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb had a surprised look on his face. He stopped, just looking at her. She...wasn't phased. What WAS this thing!? He turned away and covering his mouth. Some color appeared on his face.
"Uh...w-well...y-yeah..." he said, taking the number and stashing it away. He turned back with his normal grimace and looked at her. "Is it good?" he was referring to the food, seeing as he wanted to get away from the smiles topic.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy smiled at Neb, enjoying the surprised look on his face. He was starting to show even more expressions! She chuckled happily, either at the color on the mans face, him taking her number after all, or at her own internal enthusiasm. It was actually fairly hard to tell.
Oh yes! It's delicious! Are you liking your food?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:01 am

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb nodded.
"Y-yeah...it's fine." he said and ate in silence. Once he was done, the plate is taken away and then he was bored again. He looked out the window, and was kind of just waiting for Joy to finish.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:49 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy chuckled, taking the last bites of her food. She smiled as the waitress took her plate away. She turned this smile on Neb ,humming for a few moments to fill the silence. It seemed like Neb didn't have much to say at this point. Well, that was a shame. She had still hoped to brighten his mood a touch.  Though there would probably be more optimistic people at the office! Joy was sure of that!  
hehe you get bored really easily. Don't you, Mr. Brice?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"Yeah, I guess..." he said, still looking out the window. "But this is also the most boring place on the planet. I mean...this is the inbetween of hell and purgatory. It's not even worth it. That's why I'm looking forward to moving to hell." and by looking forward, he totally meant being completely lathargic to it. He got up and paid. "Come on...I think we're running out of time. You have work to be done." he said to her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy  checked her internal clock, smiling as she sensed it was about time to head back to work. She was enjoying lunch and even Nebs company, especially since he'd smiled, but the opportunity to be around people potentially more enthusiastic than him was exciting for her,even if she would have to deal with a few worry warts!
I don't think this place seems that bad. At least the people are more varied. In Hell everyone is a bad person and in purgatory people there is a mix, but everyone is so concerned where they're going that they all act like a bunch of worry warts. It's good you're happy about moving though, even if it is in your own way.
She stood up, straightening out her skirt and skipping over to Neb.

Ready to go. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"I'm moving to hell, you know. Does that mean I'm a 'mean person'?" he asked, going through the portal again and heading back into the office. "Alright, I'll be back to help you close up shop once you're done for the day. However, now this means you're on your own...but you'll be fine." he said, looking at her. "Any last questions?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:47 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy  looked at Neb, chuckling. So he did care....somewhat but still. It was something.
I was talking about the souls sentenced there, not the workers, silly. I've already told you, you don't seem like a bad guy. 
She skipped after him through the portal, making her way through the office. Already more or less knowing where everything was already. After the amusement, the lack of color in the office was really apparent to Joy. She really would need to fix that! She took notes on what Neb was saying. Managing to not hit anything even as she didn't seem to be looking where she was going. She turned back to Neb as he asked if she had any more questions.

Alright! Thank you, Mr. Neb. I can't think of anymore questions right now, but if I do, I can ask you at the end of the day.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb shrugged and turned the portal on to 1.
"Have fun then. I'll be around." he said, and soon the wave of endless souls to be judged were about to come into the office. Neb took a drag, and then got on his phone to get the moving all ready and good. He hated talking to people...but it had to happen right?
And the day went back...and soon the work day ended.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:01 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy smiled as she sat at her desk.
I hope I do! See you around, Mr. Brice. 
Then the souls arrived! Despite Nebs feeling that working for purgatory would dampen Joys spirit, the womans smile never wavered. Almost creepily so, considering she ended up finding there were people she just couldn't help but sentence to hell. Still she wasn't going to let that lessen her happiness. All in all, it wasn't a bad first day!
The souls needed to learn to lighten up though. Maybe if she made the office a little more cheery that could help. As the day ended, Joy sat behind her desk, cheerfully making motivational poster. A few were already up around the office. Notably one that said in bright pink cursive, Don't worry it's only eternity with smiley faces serving as a border for the paper. More interestingly so, Joy had made two of the same poster, one by the portal the eternally damned used and one in the waiting area. This one was written on gray paper with the words Don't be sad. In the end, you brought your fate upon yourself <3 in bright red cursive. Under these words a questionably detailed ruler had been drawn with a pink heart in the corners. Joy was particularly proud of that one. She hummed as she continued working, now working on a sign to go next to the portal leading to heaven. She'd decided to use blue for this one.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:53 am

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"Wow." Neb walked in, kind of sighing. She was STILL cheerful after all that work? What the fuck? WHO WAS THIS DEMON WITCH!?..AND WHY WAS HE TOTALLY FEELING...nevermind. He leaned against the doorframe and kind of creepily watched her for a little while.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy continued humming as she worked on her sign, drawing golden hearts next to the words, Congratulations!!! You earned it. <3 in blue, cursive letter.
At this point, she was so happy with her sign, Joy hadn't even noticed Neb had come back. After making one more in red to put up near the hell portal, Joy bounced out of her chair, clipping her new signs to her clipboard. She skipped over to the door frame, stopping short as she suddenly noticed Neb, smiling brightly at the man, not seeming phased by the fact that he'd seemingly just been watching her for the past few minutes....for some reason.
Oh. Hello there, Mr. Brice! 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb shook his head.
"What have you done to this place?" he asked, shaking his head. "You've been here for...a day...what the...?" he was pretty confused at this point. He was...in awe. WHO THE HELL WAS THIS WOMAN!? "Your first day was a little...uh...productive...I guess?" he asked, not really sure what to say.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:14 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy chuckled at Nebs response, nodding enthusiastically. This was probably the most reaction she'd gotten out of him yet!
I'd like to think so! I'm making a few signs to add more color to the office! It'll make things a lot more livelier around here, for lack of a better word. Don't you think so?!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:17 am

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"They're...uh..." he didn't want to be mean...why didn't he want to be mean? Joy was obviously an evil woman...a demon from the deepest reaches of the underworld...TO MAKE THE WORLD GO INTO COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK!
...why...
Was he...attrached to her?
IMPOSSIBRU!
"Nice?" he was not convincing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next