Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:32 am

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera15_zps3cabe3d5
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Is there anyone else I need to put on the racks today?!
Joy simply smiled at Nebs response, not seeming to pay much attention to his INCREDIBLY unconvincing tone. At this point, she'd simply decided he was funny.  
Thank you, Mr.Brice. I need to go hang these up by the portals! Oh, the souls are going to be so much happier now!
Joys smile brightened tenfold at this thought as she skipped past Neb, happily putting up her signs. Her smile seemed especially bright as she placed the red one near the hell portal. She really was proud of those ones. Hopefully the souls would like them too! It would be the last nice view they'd see for the rest of eternity sooo....why wouldn't they?!
She skipped back over to her desk, clutching her clip board to her chest, her bright smile still in place as she looked at him.

Simply one hell of a secretary <3

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 HijikataToushirou6001641859_zpscdf769f7
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker
"When life starts to matter...give me a call..."
Brice's Theme- Nothing but Shadow

Neb just...stared into space. His face heated up as he saw the woman skip to her desk. He turned around and covered his blushing face, since he tended to look like a creeper when he blushed. He couldn't understand this, his heart was beating...he could feel it...
"This is a first." he thought. "I can't...this isn't real...this woman is frightening...but she makes me feel so...hot..." he looked at her, seeing her smile. "She's doing that thing again...smiling...I wanna..." he shook his head, rubbing his eyes. "Ah, get a HOLD of yourself Neb. If you let your feelings run rampent only bad things will happen...I will not allow it.." he turned and took a calming drag from his cigarette, and then turned back, his face normal again.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera17_zps10a72f1d
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy hummed a happy little tune to herself as Neb stared into space. She had so many ideas for more signs! Maybe then she'd be able to move onto painting the walls! She'd be willing to give up her lunch time for that! She chuckled as she noticed Neb had turned away for some reason. He really was silly.
As Neb went through his internal debate, Joy began drawing on her clipboard. Soon an assortment of designs filled the previously empty page. On one corner hearts and smiles and rainbows, and on another rulers and staplers. It seemed she had started to draw people dangerously near these tools before moving on to drawing more hearts. Underneath the newest hearts seemed to the drawing of two doors. One fluffy and colorful. The other sharp and shaded in. One of the people she'd started to draw seemed dangerously close to being skewered by this door. Her smile as she looked at this image ,contrasting a bit unnervingly.
She looked back at Neb. That smile still in place, hiding her slight disappointment that his face had gone back to normal. Oh well! She was already pleased he'd made so many expressions today!
So, Mr. Brice, are you here to help me close up? he he

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 HijikataToushirou6001641859_zpscdf769f7
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Oh no...
"U-up close?" he asked, his voice even stuttering a bit. That kind of broke him. Those feelings he just finished repressing were all back again. Color returned to his face. He looked down and then took some steps forward. There was only one way to get rid of these awful feelings. Be absolutely creepy about that. "Th-there is one part of me that want's to be up close and personal with you, th-that's for sure." he got extremely close to her, though he was pretty much taller then her. He had her against the wall, and put a hand over her, leaning against the wall, still smoking. "What do you say...?" this would totally get rid of those pesky feelings.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera17_zps10a72f1d
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy chuckled at Nebs stutter, looking at him curiously. His face was almost as pink as some of her signs. Then he was stepping forward. Now he was being even funnier than before. Before he hadn't seemed to want to be near her at all. She watched as he got closer and closer, not seeming bothered by his invasion of what would have been her personal space. She looked up at him with a chuckle, pulling out another unusually thick ruler out of nowhere and tapping it against his chest with a smile.
Close up, not up close, silly. The office needs to be closed before either of us can even think about doing anything else! he he he You're supposed to be one training me, remember?!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 HijikataToushirou6001236807_zps2d7cf5da
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"Oh..." Neb felt a little silly. Another feeling he wasn't used to. "Easy." he said, and turned to the portal. "It's easy." he felt over and tapped it, and the portal turned off. "There...easy..." it was only then he felt something in his pants. He looked down and saw something. "OH SHI-" he flinched. "Come on...why does this god damn woman turn me on so such...more then that her...face...the ruler..." he took a long drag, and then shifted his pants, classic boner hiding manuever. He turned back. "Right...that's what you do. The portal gets set to a waiting room. If you're done, then you go home." he said, not daring to look at her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy watched as Neb turned off the portal, taking notes on a page not overcome with drawings.....yet. She chuckled.
That was easy! Thank you, Mr. Brice.
Her ruler made a distinct cracking sound as she brought it against her clipboard in enthusiasm. Even if it was something simple, knowing how to do even that would help her leaps and bounds at this job.Joys smile brightened yet again. She skipped over, impulsively hugging his free arm. The arm now directly in the middle of her chest. This along with the ruler crack earlier was probably doing nothing to help Nebs pants situation.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

At the crack of the ruler, Neb let out a sort of...agitated moan. He was so turned on right now, it hurt, a lot. He turned and looked at Joy, whom was hugging him. Oh god, he needed to do something about this RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! He grabbed her and put her against the wall, his face veeeeeeery close to hers. His breathing was rapid and hot, and again...well you know.
"You're a god damn witch...an angel..." cause in hell being called an angel was...an insult. He was about to kiss her, but stopped himself. "You tease me with your ruler and your cheery cheery bullshit, and its driving me up a wall. Release this hold on me..." he said, VERY close to kissing her, but still not.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy smiled, a bit confused by the noise Neb had just made. It sounded....almost pained, but in a really weird way. She looked up at him as he suddenly pushed her against the wall, suddenly vvveeerrryyy close. Her  creepily ever present taking on a more confused appearance. He suddenly seemed very excited about something! Joy had no idea what it could be over though.
She looked from his lips to his eyes. His breathing had suddenly picked up a lot. Whatever he was excited about had really gotten a reaction out of him! Joy looked at him confused, until he called her an angel. The higher ups hadn't really bothered to explain to her what counted as insults and compliments here, so Neb calling her an angel didn't really have the intended effect.
Thank you! hehe, but none of my cheeriness is bullshit! I'm always this happy. I  also don't see how I have a hold on you, unless  you actually like training me, which I wouldn't mind, but still..  
She leaned in, chuckling, poking at his chest with the ruler.  

You're silly, Mr. Brice. You know that?!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"Shut up shut up shut up!" he was getting angry with her. "Just...be quiet! You're..." now he was getting angry. Oh god! This woman was making her feel SO MANY THINGS! He felt like his heart was going to explode. He couldn't bare it. "I...Grrrr..." he backed off. "We're done for the day. I'm leaving." he turned his back on her, and walked toward the portal, not another word. He was going to his apartment in layer 0 and sulk forever. He had some mail, which he ignored, and took a shower, and slept. And boy howdy did he sleep. He was so tired he forgot to put out the cigarette he was smoking. Thankfully, nothing was burned.
~Next Morning~
Neb laid in his bed for a little while, contemplating whether or not he should actually get up. If he got up, it meant spending time with...HER...and he wasn't too keen on that since yesterday. She didn't even blink when he threatened to do very awful things to her, and she had that damn smile. Needless to say, it wasn't fun. He got up and reluctantly took a shower and got dressed, since his boss called about 4 times, and went in. He went to the office to see if Joy was working.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:16 am

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera12_zpsb96f5c7d
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joys smile stayed in place even as Neb started laughing at her. She chuckled as she was reminded of her coworkers. Her grip unconsciously tightening on the ruler. If Neb thought this would upset her he was wrong. She was used to being treated like this.
She had ways of dealing with people who acted like this.....
Joys smile seemed to darken as she called out to Neb. Her tone was creepily as cheerful as ever.
I'm sorry if I upset you, Mr. Brice, but I was only being honest. I'll see you tomorrow then! Enjoy your night! hehe
She chuckled as she watched Neb go through the portal, hugging her ruler and clipboard to her chest, skipping through one of the other portals. Joy spent a good portion of the night brightening up her otherwise very gray apartment. Mr. Cerberus hadn't hooked her with the most colorful of apartments. It was doubtful he'd spent much time looking. She could make do though! After a few hours of this, she finally feel asleep, waking up refreshed the next morning as usual!
The Next Morning  
The next day Joy bounced into work, as cheerful as ever. In all honesty, it kind of spooked a fair amount of the souls who had expected someone like Neb. The presence of the signs wasn't helping very much either. Meanwhile, Joy was just happy to see her work being noticed. The office was starting to become more and more colorful! She hadn't seen Mr. Cerberuss reaction, but she was sure he loved it!
It seemed like they were still debating what to do with her at this point. She didn't know what concerned them so much. But the news that the cars other passenger had been sentenced to Hell pleased her, far more than it probably should. After hearing this ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL news <3, Joy went about her work even more enthusiastic than usual, so much so it took her awhile to notice that Neb had actually arrived. She waved at him from her desk, positively beaming, before turning to the new, now thoroughly frightened soul. 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 HijikataToushirou6001236807_zps2d7cf5da
Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb sort of waved back, and then walked in, seeing all the souls.
"Heaven...Hell...Hell...Hell...Heaven..." he thought, seeing all the souls. He kind of knew what souls were like...so he could tell which was which just by looking at him. It didn't take much. He went to Joy, looking over her shoulder. "Hmmm..." he said, kind of just observing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera12_zpsb96f5c7d
Joy Sunshine
Joy

It went without saying Joys wave had been the more enthusiastic of the two, but Joy wasn't going to focus on that. She had to focus on judging the souls! Once the soul had regained his composure he started pleading his case. Though the longer he spoke the more Joy just stared at him in confusion. The soul, an odd looking man with long rainbow colored hair and skateboarder clothes had committed an impressive amount of robberies because.......yolo......
This along with terms like LOL, NIMBY, and .....LMAO...resulting in Joy became more and more confused. She looked between the soul and his file for several moments. In the end, despite liking his more confident attitude, and his hair, Joy chuckled as she came to her verdict. The poor, confusing man seemed to feel no remorse at all despite the lengthy list of people hurt by his crimes. On top of that, he seemed to have wanted to move on to bigger things and enjoy being as obnoxious as possible for the fun of it.
hehe I'm sorry, but I really don't understand anything your saying, but your lack of remorse clearly shows you're meant for hell. The portal is over there to the left, next to the red signs! Maybe down there people will be able what you're saying! Have a nice eternity!!!  
She waved at him, smiling happily. This smile stayed in place even as the soul yelled curses at her that only succeeded in confusing her over anything else. Joy chuckled as the soul was swiftly dragged away from her desk and into the portal leading to the fiery pits, turning back to the next file and cheerfully calling out,

NEXT!!!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb looked at the soul going into the portal. The reflections from the souls, what they looked like in the real world...it was very odd. Sometimes humans looked so odd.
"Nice." he said. "Looks like you've really gotten used to this fast." he said, crossing his arms. "Does she even need me anymore? I hope not...this...creature is not exactly on my list of people I wanna be around." he thought, looking at the line.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:16 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy looked up at Neb with a smile.
Thank you, Mr. Brice! I haven't heard anything from Mr. Cerberus or the higher ups haven't said anything, but none of the souls have complained so far! Aside from people like that, but he was really odd so that doesn't count.
Joy looked from Neb to the line. Nebs comment had brightened her smile a touch. She wasn't used to hearing compliments at her old job, so even even a compliment as selfishly motivated as Nebs was a treat. She began drawing more hearts on the paper in front of her as the clearly nervous soul started making her way over.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"I suppose then you won't be needing me looking over your shoulder then." he said, taking a drag from his cigarette. "Which is good. Cause I don't wanna be here. This place sucks. You'll soon know this." he made his way to the portal, and turned it off. "Your breaks in 5 minutes." he walked to the break room. Maybe he was watching out for her, maybe not, he didn't know. Either way, he went off to the break room to make coffee.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy looked at Neb, chuckling at his words. He really did have such a downer attitude. True, she hadn't worked here long, but she was working hard to make the office more colorful for the workers and for the equally downer souls, so she refused to have such a negative attitude without even making an effort.
Who's to say. Like I said, I don't know what Mr. Cerberus and the higher ups think. So it's really up to them!
Joy looked at Neb, a bit surprised when he turned off the portal for her. She'd known when her break was, but him telling her was actually sort of nice, especially with how determined he seemed to be to be blase about everything.
She turned back to the soul, a middle aged woman, who thankfully she could understand. Despite making some pretty major selfish decisions, she was a well meaning enough person that Joy couldn't find any reason to sentence her to eternal damnation and better yet, after seeing Joys hearts and smiles, she'd been nice enough to show Joy some drawing tricks.
Once her break had started, now even more enthusiastic after her lovely talk with the last soul, Joy skipped to the break room, her head full of the images of MANY more signs she could put up around the office. So far she hadn't heard anything from Mr. Cerberus in the matter, so she assumed she could put more up!  Joy hummed as she went to work on the signs, keeping her new drawing tricks in mind.
The first sign already had a heart border with two skulls sitting in one of the corners.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb closed the door behind Joy, and then pinned her to the wall again. He reached over and locked the door.
"Now...I have you." he said, and put a hand around her neck. "You can't escape...and they don't have cameras in here..." he looked her right in the eyes. "Why? Why are you so god damn happy all the damn time?" he asked, his tone low, and his breath smelled like smoke.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera25_zps008ca302
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy let out a surprised gasp as Neb was suddenly pinning her to the wall for the second time in two days. Now this was just getting silly! Joy   chuckled a little as she clutched her clipboard to her chest, making sure none of her supplies. She'd worked hard on those and she would hate to have to start over again. She had too much work on her hands to be able to do that. Joy looked from the locked door, to Nebs hand around her neck, not seeming afraid in the slightest as someone might expect under circumstances like this.
Joys smile widened at Nebs question, chuckling for a moment. A happy gleam in her eye becoming more apparent as she spoke. This gleam also incidentally becoming creepier and creepier the longer she spoke.
he he now that question was just silly. I told you before I used to be a downer like you, but then I rethought things and I realized: there is always something to be happy about. From being able to go to work everyday, even if everyone to treats you like dirt, to being able to help people, before and after you die, to knowing you're putting your all into even the smallest project. All of that is worth being happy over.
That's why I'm not going to stop being happy about having this job. I get to help souls realize where they truly belong. From the peace people find in heaven to the pain and agony people find in hell, I know I'm a part of that. And just knowing someone is getting exactly what they deserve makes me feel so good inside. He he haven't you ever felt that way at one point, Mr. Neb?

Joy smiled at him. Her tone seeming to change as she shifted topics from heaven to hell, still seeming happy, but in a..different way.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:34 am

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb started to shake as Joy kept talking. His hand that was around her neck started to shake.
"Yes...I did...I was..." he stared at her. "It didn't work...it never works. The only thing that happens is pain." he put a little pressure on her neck, not choking her. "It leads to more pain...everything with it. I hated it...so...I locked up every emotion I had...and now I just don't give a shit anymore...now...I'm me. But then you come along...with your god damn ninny nancy goodie two shoes act..." he got real close. "And it's a god damn toxic." and then he forced himself on her, kissing her with a vast amount of lust. Yeah, this was what happened when Neb felt things. He locked it out until it exploded. This was him exploding with locking up lust.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:34 am

Purgatory Promotion (A 1x1x1 Hidden, Raven, Levi) - Page 3 Joy-demonicera25_zps008ca302
Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy looked down at Nebs now shaking hand, before focusing back on Nebs face as he stared at her. Neb really did have such a downer attitude.
Deep down, Joy did feel a little bad for him. She had been a downer too once. Though she didn't really think about that time too much, she had probably been in pain too. Still she didn't really see the point in locking up your emotions. Choosing to be happy was far more productive! Right now locking his emotions up hadn't seemed to do Neb too much good.
Then suddenly Neb was even closer. Joy smiled at him, that happy glint still present, though now a bit of curiosity was present
....Her happiness was toxic?...That was fantastic! Maybe soon he would be happy too!
Before she could think on this much longer though, Neb was suddenly kissing her, very lustfully. Joy stood still for a moment as she processed what was happening, dropping her clipboard. Though it somehow still managed to land in a way that none of her signs were damaged. Joy kicked it away lightly, still confused. She hadn't done this in a while and she was pretty sure last time hadn't been like this. She'd been far too busy with her work for relationship silliness.
She chuckled, putting her arms around Neb, her fingers now digging painfully into her back as she impulsively kissed him back, biting down on his lip as she became caught up in his energy.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

Neb pushed her against a wall, still being pretty forceful upon her. He was high on his contained emotions, the lust was overwhelming. He was expecting screaming. Cries of pain. But instead...it got worse. He felt her nails dig into his skin, and she was biting his lips.
Oh gods, it got worse.
"You have no idea how much I want you..." he broke off. "And I'm gonna take you then." he pinned her to the floor.
And then things happened. Neb did horrifying things. (Mostly the hooha in the dodo, but you know.)

The break was only supposed to last 20 minutes. After about an hour and a half, he got up, and zipped his pants. He lit a cigarette. He didn't say anything but he did decide to wait to see if he killed Joy. Sometimes, that happened, and she WAS instigating it. Thankfully, he decided to not rip clothes this time. He blew the smoke, happy that he was normal again. Good ol not feeling anything anymore normal. Yeah.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy was suddenly being pushed against a wall again. She was beginning to wonder if that happened to everyone around her. That could partially explain why Neb didn't like feeling things. Joy kept digging her nails into Nebs back as she fed off of his energy, now close to drawing blood.
Then Neb broke off. Joy looked at him. Her ever present smile still in place. Then suddenly she was pinned to the ground. She looked up at him, lowering her voice,
I knew you'd warm up to the me. Isn't feeling things just wonderful?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Somehow in the midst of Neb doing horrible things to her, Joy had gotten hold of her ruler and made surprising use of it. To Nebs horror or delight depending on what his taste was. Soon it was long passed when their break was supposed to over.
Joy stretched as Neb sat up, humming as she retied her ribbon. Really making sure everything was in place and professional looking. She was still at work after all. Joy picked up her ruler after a moment, pleased to see it was still in one piece.
She looked in Nebs direction. Something resembling displeasure showing in her eyes as she saw he was back to his normal self. He really was such a downer. Before she'd rethought her attitude she would probably have found this depressing, but as she was now, Joy just saw Nebs attitude as another problem that needed fixing. She walked over to the sink, cleaning off the ruler as she spoke over her shoulder.
It's almost funny, Brice. After all of that feeling , you go back to being a downer? You really do need to learn to look on the bright side every once in a while.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Brice Nebuchadnezzar
Empty Depression Worker

"This is me when I'm happy. Can't you tell? When I'm anything else, what just happens tends to happen." he said deadpan, looking her way. Oh good, he didn't kill her. That was a plus. "Yeah...sorry about that...but you were asking for it...in your own way." he still had marks on his neck from her nails, and the ruler left a bruise somewhere, but he didn't really care. He was just okay with not having a law suit. "Cerberus is gonna be pissed." he said, getting up. "I'll deal with him...since...yeah." he didn't feel bad, persay, but he also didn't feel good about what happened. This was a very ugly part of himself.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:32 am

Joy Sunshine
Joy

Joy looked from her ruler to Neb, as she'd made sure the ruler was in perfect condition...somehow. She looked at him, chuckling after a moment.
I think I can. You really should smile more often. It'd be alot easier to tell if you did.
Joy smiled at Neb, mentally picking up her somehow still clipped and neatly piled posters and clipboard, and walked over to him. Her smile seeming to widen as she took in his newly acquired bruises and marks.
. I don't what you mean when you say I was asking for that, but I thought it was nice seeing you feel things! Mr. Cerberus might get mad about this. I hope things go well, Brice.  
Joy thumbed her nails against her clipboard as she pondered that thought. She didn't want to leave a bad impression on her new boss in her first week here. She'd been too busy to ever do this at her old job, so she hadn't dealt with messes like this before. Maybe if she made signs for his office he might be so happy he forgot all about this? She knew she was definitely still up for redecorating the lobby, so that could help too!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next