Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Empty Re: No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:49 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World
-------------------------------------
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana grimaced at Yuri's rantings, doing all that he could to block them out--he didn't want to hear these things coming out of Yuri's mouth. He tried to focus on the battle--which was difficult, seeing as how Yuri completely dodged his attack, dealing him a savage kick to the side of the head that sent him reeling. His head was spinning as he stumbled, nearly falling to the floor, blinking rapidly as he tried to get the flashes of light out of his vision. He looked up just in time to suddenly see somebody that he didn't at all expect--Asura. Seeing the assassin without her hood on was a bit jarring at first--but what was all the more surprising seemed to be the fact that she was actually helping him.
"...Hola--" he replied to her blunt greeting, his eyes wide behind his glasses. What was she doing here--? Had she followed them this far--? Either way, he was glad for the help--but now she was telling them to leave. Santana nodded stiffly--clearly agreeing that he could tell that they were way too outnumbered for this. He turned, seeing that David was currently in a position where he could indeed get away--so he called to the man,
"David! There's no way we can win here--we're outnumbered, we've got to go, now! We'll get them another day, and as long as they don't get you, they can't activate Heavenly Treasure! C'mon, we need to leave--!" He turned then back to Asura, quickly asking her, "What about you--?" He used the time in which he awaited her answer to bend down as if to pick up the unconscious Yuri--but then stopped, hesitating, his mind running through thoughts a mile a minute in that moment as he considered the situation. Yuri, at this point...seemed far beyond help. His mind, at the very least, seemed quite gone at this point--and as Santana's eyes moved upwards from the blonde as he straightened up, he saw Red Masque standing before Asura...what had that man done to Yuri...? In just a week, no less, according to Yuri himself...Santana had intended to save all of his friends--but he had made a mistake. Something had gone wrong, and now--probably the closest of his friends was slowly becoming a thing of the past, as much as he didn't want to believe it. Santana wanted to save Yuri--he really did--but at this point, it had become clear that that wouldn't be possible with Red Masque around--and judging by Asura's seriousness in facing the man, Santana judged that Masque was probably far too dangerous--especially in the current situation. Keeping a tight grip on his katana, he began moving towards the entrance slowly, not dropping his guard for even a moment, waiting for his ally to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Empty Re: No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:16 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Paladi11

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

David glared to Xiu "Damn right I will... I swear... you will be destroyed... you and your children... I will be the curse that haunts your family... even if I must return from the grave to do so... I WILL destroy everything you love..." he muttered, surrounded in his own flames, for a brief moment the man appeared to be a demon, his eyes showing true malice for the woman before him. When Santana called out, David let out a sigh "This... isn't over..." the man slowly backed away, glaring to Soraya and Xiu before running off "The blimp is still outside this building! Let's go!" he yelled out, running to the exit.

Asura looked down on Xiu, a frown upon her face "I am not here on Sam's accord... I am here of my own free will..." she spoke scathingly, tossing the baseball bat to the ground, since it likely wouldn't do her good against anyone else. She called out to Santana and David as she opened up the exit for them to leave "Both of you... get out... I will cover your retreat... do not worry about me..." she spoke, looking to Santana for a moment before glaring back to The Trust, she didn't want to drop her guard for a moment.

Charles however, was going to have none of this. The man pointed to Santana, glaring directly to the man "You... do not escape." he growled, running towards Santana with an athletic speed that did not befit his elderly age. Jumping over the canyon into the abyss that Asura made, Charles kept on running straight towards the Cuban samurai. he couldn't let any of them escape, but his hatred for Santana at this point had reached its boiling point "No one betrays the Trust and lives child... I will make sure you perish and everyone that ever knows or loves you will never remember who you even are! Once Heavenly Treasure is activated you will be of the old world, a thing of the past, you will be a forgotten footnote in history, and I DO mean forgotten by ALL!" he yelled, running towards Santana with near superhuman speed before grabbing the man by the throat and lifting him up effortlessly "If you thought Uncle Sam was a mean bastard... you're really going to hate me on a bad day you little shit..." a look into Charles' eyes would show nothing but a cold, heartless iris. There was no humanity in his eyes, not even anything that appeared to be real rage "The spilling of your blood signifies the beginning of a NEW WORLD ORDER! THE TRUST WILL LEAD HUMANITY INTO A NEW GOLDEN AGE..." a smile suddenly broke out on Charles' face "A shame you will never see it..." Charles began to squeeze Santana's throat, wanting to drag it out to make it as painful and horrifying to the man as possible.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:12 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana listened to Asura, then gave the woman a nod, replying to her quickly,
"Thanks--but make sure that you live through this so I can repay you sometime!" He made sure that David had made it to the exit before he began moving that way as well--But then he heard Charles' voice and a whirlwind of hurried footsteps, and he turned around just in time for Charles' hand to slam into his throat. "Ghk--!" Santana choked as Charles' hand squeezed around his throat, his free hand immediately flying up to try to pry Charles' hand away, with no success. The man's grip was strong--inhumanly so. Almost as inhuman as the pace at which the man had gotten over to the samurai. As Charles lifted him into the air, he kicked his legs about haphazardly, trying to free himself from the man's grip as Charles talked. As he felt the pressure being exerted on his throat begin to increase, he knew that he wasn't going to live through this if he didn't get out of this grip--so, he quickly brought his sword up, eyes squinting and tearing up due to the lack of air, bringing the blade down upon the arm that Charles was using to hold him. He was getting out of here alive--there was no way he was going to let himself die here! Not after everything he'd managed to live through to get here--!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Paladi11

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Charle10

Charles tilted his head to the side, his smile intensifying as Santana seemed to struggle with his grip, he was going to enjoy this, he was going to enjoy seeing Santana squirm before slowly succumbing to his fate and giving into despair. He was was even thinking about ripping off one of Santana's legs to stop those from moving around, but he didn't on the grounds that it would speed up Santana's eventual fate. No, he wanted this to be slow "What's wrong child...? Can't you speak? Have you already given in and decided to become a soulless vegetable already? Maybe I should just snap your neck in two now the- ARRRGGH!" Charles' arm was then cut off clean by Santana, it fell down to Charles' feet, spurting out oil, with the cut exerting electric sparks for a moment. Charles held onto his arm, staring at hit in disbelief "You..." he seemed completely shocked, absolutely and completely shocked that this man had cut off his arm. With an enraged expression on his face, he turned to Santana and yelled "YOU FAT NASTY TRASH!" before reaching for his cut off arm, it looked as if he lost it from that single attack "NO NO NO NO NO NO!" he grabbed the arm, oil spilling all over his suit. He looked back to Santana "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE! I WILL DESTROY YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FAT NASTY FUCKING TRASH YOU!" he didn't understand how that sword could cut through him, NOTHING could cut through him! He just stared down at the chopped off arm in his hands with a lost stare before falling onto his knees and yelling out "I'M HUMAN! I'M HUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" then falling onto his side, just cuddling the ripped off arm as he quietly whispered to himself.

Asura kept the door open, David ran out, running through the rooms moving up through the mansion as quickly as he could, he needed to get to the blimp, he was about half sure he could drive one. Maybe, possibly, better than dying here. Asura looked to Santana "Come on..." she spoke, not so much as laying an eye on Charles "We need to leave now Speedy... before someone else decides to run over here..."

"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:03 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 MARMIE2_zps4b0bed4f

Soraya Beaumont
Trust Enforcer

______________________________________________________________________________________

Soraya`s sight followed David has he flew upward, and she smiled to herself-- equal parts amused and entertained. "Oh, come now, dear-- this won`t be much fun at all if you`re just going to run away~! Like a little bitch-!!" She taunted, gesturing him back down with an elegant wave of her hand-- but through her antagonizing, she seemed to have heard him acknowledging that he had, in fact, seen her specific breed of psychic before. Her smile grew, gaining a hint of off-kilter manic as she eyed him rather hungrily-- and then he asked who she was. "Only your worst nightmare, sweetie--!"
He landed a few feet away- and Soraya prepared herself to lunge forward, but-- suddenly he was running off toward a blimp. She watched him dutifully, before glancing over at Xiu, still quite nonchalant despite the chaos around them. "Should I follow, Xiu...? Is he that much of a threat, you think--?"
She hardly even batted an eyelash at Charles- if one didn`t know better, they`d think she didn`t notice him entirely.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Theme of the Trust
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu looked in horror at Charles. She covered her mouth and let out a gasp.
"CHARLES! NO!" she yelled, and looked at Soraya. "I...yes, if you can catch him, kill him. But don't waste your life on it." she took a few steps back, and got a running start, jumping the gap and clearing it. She ran to Charles, getting on her knees and holding him. "Charles, dear it's okay dear." she said, getting oil on her clothes to. Looks like these would never be able to be worn again. "You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay." she pet Charles' hair, and just...held him. She would fix him. She would see to it that he was fixed.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

The moment that Charles' arm fell to the ground, Santana gasped for air, coughing and hacking as he attempted to get his breathing back to normal, falling down to slightly shaky legs. He looked up quickly, his eyes widening in alarm as he saw...oil...? Oil was spewing out of Charles' wound...however, as the screaming man collapsed to the ground, Santana realized that he didn't have time to ponder this. He had to go. Now. He quickly turned on his heel, making a dash for the door, running past Asura and quickly replying to her,
"Right--c'mon, let's go--!"
Santana kept up the fastest pace he could as he followed David back through the halls, aiming to get back to the blimp outside. This entire day had been devastatingly crazy and confusing--but there would be no time to process all that had happened until they had made it to safety. And there was no way he was returning his katana to his sheathe until he was sure that they were safe, either...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:35 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Asura_10

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Asura nodded to Santana when he said they should go "Yes. I agree." she spoke in a whisper before hopping on his back as he ran off upwards. Oddly enough, the entire mansion seemed devoid of any guards. Santana would arrive at the entrance courtyard of the mansion, where David had already commandeered a blimp. Asura pat on Santana's head before pointing to the blimp whilst having a neutral expression on her face "There- also... after this is done... I have a lot to explain..." she whispered to him, hopping off his back and running into the blimp. Oddly enough, there were still no guards, none at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

Santana did notice the lack of guards around the mansion, but there was no time to stop to investigate. He continued his dash outside, and as they finally got out and Asura pointed out the blimp to go to, he nodded to what she said, following her towards it. Once he was in the doorway, he finally slipped his katana back into its sheathe, hurriedly getting inside the blimp and shutting the door. He stopped then to catch his breath, moving over to a window and looking out upon the mansion. He felt pretty exhausted from this day--both physically and emotionally.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 am

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost immediately upon Santana and Asura getting into the blimp, it began to fly up into the air. David prayed that Paladin didn't have anything capable of shooting them down. He just waited, waited for a gigantic cannon to just pop out of Highend and shoot them out of the air. Yet... nothing happened. And soon, the blimp was flying out of not only Highend, but No Man's Land without a fight. David let out a sigh of relief before leaning back against a wall "This is bullshit..." he muttered quietly, his body still full of pent-up rage. He'd get back at her, he knew he would. He'd destroy her, the Trust, Black Dragon, everything. Even if it meant starting his own organization to combat Black Dragon, he'd destroy her. Asura looked to Santana, just giving him the usual deadpan expression "You two are very stupid..." she muttered, fixing the cuffs of her suit "Listen... bad things are happening in Scarlet City..." she spoke, her eyes seemingly unblinking as she looked at him "Uncle Sam... he's betrayed Dr. Faust... and... Paragon is back..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:47 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 3 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3