Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Empty No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) No_man10

Welcome to No Man's Land! Paladin Industries' pride and joy, a state of the art city of the future! While not yet open for business, the main objective of this facility is to give society's dejected a new lease at life, a chance to start over without dealing with society's bias towards criminals. Here, criminals would get a chance to live out their lives normally, with their own homes, jobs, and responsibilities! Just like a real city, there will be employers, the citizens' of the city will be in charge of keeping the city repaired, and all of this without ANY interference from governments, law enforcement, or even Paladin. There is but one rule: you cannot leave the city. So long as inmates follow that rule, Paladin Industries, and its newfound military outfit -PALADIN- will not interfere with the lives' of the inmates.

Following their escape from Scarlet City, Santana and the others are brought by blimp to No Man's Land, specifically, to Highend, the very center of the city. Its beautiful clean streets, surprisingly fresh air, and peaceful feel makes it almost strange that this city is meant for criminals. In the very center of Highend marks the location of a massive mansion. Black Dragon's blimp lands right in front of it, marking the end of their journey.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Empty Re: No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Paladi11

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles took one step out of the blimp, looking out into Highend "Impressive isn't it? This entire city, not just the center. My company has been working on it since 1995... its finally complete." he told Santana, with both feet on the ground, Charles couldn't help but smile. They were finally away from that infernal city, though it had originally been Charles' gateway to America back in his early years, it had lost its original spirit. It was firmly in control of his enemy now, and there was nothing more he could do about it. Charles turned back to Santana "This will be our new home... for now... in particular... when this facility is open, I would like Mario and Lucila to keep my city in order. I had a talk with the big guy during the trip... he's very interested in laying the groundwork for a family here..." of course... there was also Yuri and Disney... Charles didn't know what to say about them. Disney was average... but something was off about her... as for Yuri... he was unstable. He could only hope Red Masque could properly control him "Santana... I believe it is time I properly explain everything to you... me and Xiu..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Empty Re: No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:49 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

The Mistress followed after Paladin, not really saying much. She was just there for the ride. Seeing Highend was beautiful. This whole project, at first she was wary, but now seeing it, she was more then confident this would be the start of something absolutely great. but then Paladin said something about the truth.
"Charles darling...are you sure that's such a good idea?" she asked. "Do you think he's ready to know?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent
-------------------------------------
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana had been watching out the window of the passenger area of the blimp as the vehicle had landed, and once it finally did, he followed the others outside into Highend. So this was the place, huh...? It looked nicer than he'd expected, honestly. He turned to Charles as the man spoke to him, listening to what he had to say, then raising his eyebrows just slightly when Charles mentioned 'the truth'. Well, it would certainly be nice to hear this truth--however, it seemed like Xiu didn't think he was ready.
"No disrespect, but..." he started, hesitating a moment before continuing, "If it's something important, then I think I'd rather know. I'm ready for just about anything, if it means saving the world. So, if you'd be alright with telling me, then...please, do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 am

Charles shook his head to Xiu, keeping a stone face as he looked to her "He's done everything we've asked him. No reason not to. Besides... Heavenly Treasure will be complete soon. He'll know sooner or later on his own. Might as well tell him." Charles then began to walk towards the mansion "Let us head to Heavenly Treasure... shall we Xiu...? Follow me Santana..." Charles approached the mansion, its door opened on their own, showing a intricate interior to a huge mansion. Charles kept on walking in without a second thought "In the early 1900s... an organization was formed Mr. Pejoves. One dedicated to bringing about piece. It was founded by Red Masque... an individual I'm sure you have seen many times already. He... Xiu... and I form its leadership. This organization is known as The Trust. Our goal is not only to bring down the World Power, led by Uncle Sam... or rather... CP-03... but also to direct humanity towards the most just path. We have been in a conflict with Sam since after the Great War... so... since about... the 1920s I believe. However... the good woman besides you has been working towards The Trust's goal for much longer." Charles suddenly stopped, and turned to face Santana and Xiu "I am very sorry Xiu, but I'm afraid the cat is out of the bag with this young man as far as your age goes-" Charles tapped against a wall behind him, Charles' fists impacting against the wall echoed throughout the entire mansion. And then the wall began to open up, revealing a secret path "Santana... why do you think No Man's Land was built in such a remote area...?" he asked, looking straight towards Santana with an inquisitive glare.

"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"If you say so Charles." she said, and then listened. Yes, it was true. Xiu was a very old woman, but she looked and acted like a respectable woman in their 30s. She listened more to Charles. "There is a larger reason it's here then the weather you know. Its more like....well...I'm sure Charles will explain this much better then I." she said, and just followed for now.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana followed Charles towards and into the mansion, listening carefully to the man as he spoke. And suffice to say--all of the information came as a bit of a shock. Charles, Xiu, and The Red Masque--they had all been operating within this organization for...around a hundred years now, if Charles' words rang true. And although of course Santana hadn't seen Masque's face, the man sounded young enough...and both Xiu and Charles didn't look very ancient, either. And on top of that, Charles had referred to Uncle Sam by that code...was the man a robot, or some other kind of entity, to have a code like that as a name...?
As Charles tapped on the wall and the secret path began to open, Santana craned his neck a little bit to try to look inside, but his attention was drawn back to Charles when the man asked him a question.

"Well..." he paused for a moment, thinking about whether this wasn't actually a question he was supposed to know the answer to or not. "I'm guessing it's to keep it isolated away from normal society, since it's supposed to be holding some pretty dangerous people when it opens. Right...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Charles gave a nod to Xiu, he guessed that meant it was okay to tell Santana about her. Might as well... because Charles had an offer for Santana at the end of this. As they walked deeper down the secret path, it became darker, darker and darker with every step. That was, until a small glimpse of light began to shine at the end of the path, they kept on walking, and walking, the light grew larger and larger. Once they reached the light at the end of the tunnel, the three would reach a strange, arcane looking room. It was large and full of machinery, old tesla coils seemed to be planted across the room, all connected to a small pool in the back of the room. Also worthy of note, there were no lights in the room, let it was brightly lit by the electricity of the tesla coils, and more surprisingly the liquid in the pool, which seemed to glisten bright red like ruby. Charles turned back to Santana "Xiu has lived a very long life... I don't think you'd believe the whole story but... I'll try to aptly explain as much as I can." Charles approached the liquid, though he didn't so much as touch it, he made sure to point out the pool to Santana "Its true that No Man's Land is located in an isolated area... but there are several locations just like this worldwide. I'm sure the inmates will appreciate me not locating this city in Antarctica... as that would have made a spot on location. The truth is that this city was built over a natural spring.... of a chemical Xiu discovered thousands of years ago." Charles stopped for a moment there, as he was sure Santana would find that statement unbelievable "Ponce de Leon, a Spanish explorer, once searched for a legendary fountain of youth in the new world. Little did he know that there were several... and that many of them had already been discovered thousands of years before his lifetime. Xiu was once a consort to a Chinese Emperor... I'll leave it at that... let us leave it at 'she didn't like him'. This particular emperor happened to be searching for immortality, who would have thought? It seems like every ole Chinese Emperor seemed obsessed with that kind of stuff, don't you think? Anyways... he found it... a chemical hidden deep within the earth, if a living creature bathes in its compounds, their body will essentially change into that of a human with pique physical health and physique. Regardless of your age... you will essentially become a 'perfect' human... as I'd like to explain it. Bathing in it every few years keeps you youthful... as Xiu's life has shown. No Man's Land was built over one of these springs... its a cover for life and soul of Black Dragon... you see... in our long and drawn out war Uncle Sam has managed to destroy just about every other spring... this is the last as far as we know..." Charles kept a straight face the entire time he spoke to Santana, he was entirely truthful about every word he spoke "Make no mistake... this is no mystical fountain of youth... we've had our scientists study it... soon we believe we will know enough about the compound to recreate it. As science progresses so does our understanding of the world. I am sure when Xiu discovered these springs thousands of years ago is must have seemed magic. Now it is but a chemical that can be replicated if Uncle Sam decides to give us enough time... are you still following Santana?"

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Pit10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent

When Charles didn't reply to him at first, Santana was a bit concerned. Still, he followed Charles and Xiu down the hallway, even as the corridor began to get darker and darker. Finally, though, a light was seen at the end of the hall, and soon enough, they were in that odd room...Santana looked around, taking in his surroundings before his eyes focused upon the ruby red pool that the coils were connected up to. Just what was that...?
And then, Charles started talking. As the man went on and on, Santana's mouth slowly began to hang open in shock at all of the information that was being tossed at him all at once. As Charles asked if he was still following, he stuttered a bit as he replied,

"Y-Yeah--I think so--? Go on--"
He was kind of really hoping that he hadn't missed anything--this explanation, while very hard to believe, seemed to be the truth--as complicated as it was. He really didn't want to have to have it explained to him a second time, seeing as how casual Charles was being with it--it seemed like he expected Santana to get this from the first explanation alone.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 pm

The Mistress

"To give my situation a little more background, Satana darling." Xiu chimed in. "I was a concubine for one of the many chinese dynasties, The Ming to be exact. Once I did not 'report for duty' as they say, I was sent into exile. While in my travels, I found this...place..and at first I thought it did nothing. But when I saw my body not changing afterward..I was amazed...I told him to regain my honor...and then...I erased him...and another came into power and then I became the consort. Silly how that works, hehe. Anyway, this has been a closely guarded secret...Charles knows because I trust him...and now...you do darling." she smiled. "To put things perfectly clear...I am 646 years old...have had many children, and I can use a cellphone! How I've kept up with the times...tee hee." she smiled brightly, and walked around a little.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Charles was about to speak out further, because in all honesty he was surprised with how well Santana took this news. He oddly enough didn't even ask any question "Perhaps in a few years you will see the ritual Black Dragon goes through when she decides to bathe in this stuff, they make a big shot of it." then Xiu began to go into more detail about the whole situation. Charles didn't know what to say for a while after that. There was something more surreal about the story when you went into more depth on it "Ahem... anyways... I believe I once told you that psychics are the source of Uncle Sam's Doublethink... they have legions of psychics at their command doing their bidding... but only to maintain the status quo... they needed a lot more power to start this era of ignorance. And well... Xiu's research is what started it all... you see... psychics... and I mean their existence in general, are largely the work of Black Dragon... one of their many pet projects... if not their biggest. I believe I should explain this in detail... let us continue our walk. Shall we?" Charles began to walk to a corner of the room, opening yet another secret path "This walk will take a bit longer, sadly."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:20 am

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent

Santana couldn't help how shocked his expression became when he heard Xiu's actual age--and he quickly worked at returning to a more neutral facial expression, not wanting to insult her with his surprise. He continued to listen to both Xiu and Charles, slowly taking in all of the information, nodding at appropriate moments. This all was coming as quite a surprise to him, but honestly, after everything else that had happened, it wasn't entirely impossible to accept. This was the truth of things--he preferred knowing. When Charles moved over to another corner of the room, Santana followed, seeing the man open up another door and commenting that the walk would take longer. He nodded, signaling that he understood, in response. Honestly, he had no idea what to say. What could he say, in the face of all of this? There was still so much that he didn't know about how things worked in this world...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 am

The Mistress

"Oh don't act so surprised darling." she grinned at Santana. "You're not the only one who made wide eyes at my age being mentioned. Now Charles, when I told him, he had to give me a history quiz for me to prove myself. I'll tell you your history books are rather censored. Very censored." she smiled, and followed them. "But yes, I don't regret my past. My children, my relationships. It was all part of this glorious life I've lived."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:34 am

Charles smirked to Xiu "That will do... no need to speak about the history Xiu- besides- most of the history Santana knows is fake anyways-" Charles began to walk further down the secret passage, which luckily enough was actually lit up. Charles mentioned for the two to follow, then continued to speak about psychics "Anyways... let us get back on subject, shall we? To be fair... neither I nor Xiu have a full understanding of psychics... they were once a rare sight... they still are to a degree... but they have grown in numbers in the last few hundred years. You can thank Xiu for that... as it turns out, being a psychic is a mere trait, it can be passed down from parents to their offspring. Through some selective breeding, which requires quite a bit of manipulation in the masses, Black Dragon has been secretly putting together men and women to breed more and more psychics... you see Black Dragon's main goal for the past hundred years, FAR before I ever joined.... has been together incredibly strong psychics for one reason... and I believe it is time I show you why..." Charles stopped at what seemed to be the end of the path, there was a large metal door in front of them. Whatever Charles was alluding to, it was behind this door.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 am

The Mistress

"Ah, we've finally arrived?" she asked, and looked at the way ahead. "Many years of research, trials, and tribulations have gone into what you are about to see. This is the pride of Black Dragon." she smiled. "Oh, everytime I come here I get butterflies!" she said, clapping her hands.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 am

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent

Santana didn't doubt what the other two said about the history books being censored--he was pretty sure at this point that the government would do whatever it could to keep its citizens under control. As Charles continued to explain things, the explanation seemed more and more to be leading up to something big--like a big reveal in a movie. And soon enough, they were standing before a large, imposing door. Xiu seemed pretty excited. However, despite knowing that this was the work of an allied force, Santana couldn't help but feel a tiny spark of apprehension deep down within him as he stood in front of the door. This was some really serious business, he could tell. This was an age-old organization, and whatever was behind that door...it had to be something big. As Charles stopped talking, Santana looked to him with a serious expression and nodded to show that he was ready. It was time to see the truth here...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:13 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Heaven10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) Heaven10

The doors slowly opened, revealing a bright, seemingly daylight-like lighting to the entire hall. For a moment, it was almost blinding, but as their eyes would get used to the lighting, the image before them would be a lot more clear. Before them was a gigantic room, with wind blowing through it, and a fresh forest-like smell about it. And located right in the middle of the gigantic room was a machine the size of a building. It was covered in strange archaic runes, with bright red flags dropping down its sides. And on the face of the machine was an emblem, which seemed to only be three quarters of it glowing brightly in a luminescent light, with a last quarter of it colorless and gray. Charles turned to Santana, a smile on his face "This... is Heavenly Treasure! Charles Paladin's greatest creation! The savior of mankind! The machine that will finally free humanity from its shackled chains! All of Xiu's research on psychics has culminated into the creation of this machine you see... it has the ability to tap into the mind of EVERY psychic on the planet... and control them... if only for a few brief moments... its purpose... of course... is to manipulate and expand the human Noosphere artificially... with it we can break humanity from Doublethink and win this war..." this machine, it should have been a cold, lifeless contraption, but something about it was incredible to witness. It seemed to glisten as if it was indeed heavenly, and its size seemed to belittle all living beings before it.

Heavenly Treasure Theme- Rainbow in the Dark

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:23 pm

The Mistress

Xiu squeeled and giggled, going over toward it.
"Isn't is amazing darling Santana? This is something of a lifes work of mine! All that time research, everything! All of it was to make...well...this!" she looked at it. "And it's beautiful! Utter perfection! It almost makes me not wanna use it because of how utterly wonderful it is...but you know, can't do that heh." she said with a smile.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent

After the blinding light of entering the room had faded a bit, Santana found himself looking at the base of the large mechanism before them, and his eyes slowly traced their way up to the top. This thing was massive...and it felt strange. Although he knew that this would be the machine that would save the world someday...something felt off about it. Something was strange...as though something this powerful was never meant to exist.
"Every psychic on the planet...?" he murmured in shock as he looked upon the enormous contraption that stood before them. "That's..." Incredible. Both incredible and terrifying. To think that any one machine could have that much power...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Charles smiled to Santana "Speechless? I know! It surely is incredible!" really, Charles didn't understand why anyone would find that idea horrifying, so long as HE was the one with Heavenly Treasure and not Uncle Sam. So long as he was in charge, he felt no reason to fear anything at all! Of course... it was misused already "Doublethink... this is why it exist sin our world Santana. Uncle Sam used this machine in the 1950s to create Doublethink, wiping the minds of everyone in the world... creating a new reality for them to live in. He then used psychics to keep his own reality firmly entrenched in the minds of others. It was a sorrowful day... when I found out Uncle Sam had obtained Heavenly Treasure... we only recently got it back... and with it under our control... we can win this. The machine is powered by the psychic residue of four of the strongest psychics alive... they are random at most... only other psychics can sense their power... we prefer to refer to them as Endless Day, Night, Dawn, and Dusk. We already have all of them but Endless Dusk... whom luckily enough... is in No Man's Land as we speak. We... in fact... CREATED him, for the sole purpose of being one of the four... as we knew his psychic power would be strong enough to make him one of the Endless... HE is our tool to success..." Charles seemed to be genuinely smiling at the moment, they were so close to victory. So very close "Well really... I shouldn't say WE... Xiu is the one who had him created... she really does make the best tools for our crusade against injustice... and with this move... our job is nearly done!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 am

The Mistress

Xiu hugged Charles from behind, grinning.
"Don't I though?" she said and then let go. "I'll tell you...it wasn't easy...it took many many years...many many failed experiments...until FINALLY...my beloved son...he had exactly what we were looking for...and of course, I asked if he would do these tests, and he of course, said yes, and then one thing led to another...now...he's here. He may not remember a thing or two, but you know...had to. Precaution. To deter Sam from getting to him before his powers reached his peak." she turned to Santana. "And you are most likely wondering who we're talking about, right darling? Charlie?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent

While Santana was, of course, quite alright with the fact that they had a way to overthrow Doublethink and thusly foil Uncle Sam's plans at keeping the world in check--he wasn't so keen on the terminology being thrown around in the conversation. A person being referred to as both a 'beloved son' and a 'tool'...it made his stomach churn a bit. And the talk of possible memory erasure, along with everything else...He knew that he had no right to complain since he knew that the ultimate goals of the organization were for the better, but still...something wasn't sitting right.
"Who is it...?" Santana asked in response to Xiu's question as to whether he wanted to know who it was or not--because he did want to know. He couldn't deny being curious. And as long as he was learning so much today, he figured that he might as well hear the whole truth.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) David_10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) David10
Endless Dusk
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Charles was about to speak, to answer Santana. But then a familiar voice interrupted him "Its me..." David Krueger entered the scene, an angered look on his face "I heard everything..." he muttered, his fists burning "So that's it huh...? I was created... and I was always meant to be a tool..." the man clenched his fists together. His glare was fixated upon Charles and Xiu "We're all tools to you two... no... three..." an image of Red Masque flickered in his mind "I can't let you use this... THING... I may be mad... but I know what something like this is capable of..." David looked down to Santana. The flames around his fists were growing "Santana... I consider you my friend... get out of the way... now... I'm going to kill them." he spoke to Santana, it was plainly obvious that if Santana didn't do as he was told, David would attack.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Heads Unworthy
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:41 pm

The Mistress

Xiu looked to see David. She knew now their words were taken out of context.
"Sweetie...oh honey no. You're still my precious son, and I will love you as I love all your brothers and sisters David. I promise Davey!" she said in her defense.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Charles grimaced upon hearing David, he looked to the man, his arms folded behind his back, a stone-faced expression. He let out a sigh "Stupid child..." Charles shot a glare to Xiu "He heard nothing out of context. And I highly doubt he cares for your love... I was hoping to avoid this though..." Charles didn't so much as move, flinch, blink in the face of David, whose flames seemed to be intensifying with his anger. Charles, without even making eye contact, addressed Santana "Whatever you do... do not kill him... we need him alive to finish Heavenly Treasure... however... we cannot afford to let him escape... we are too close to victory."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next