Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Worlds: RP

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Unknown Worlds: RP

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Tumblr_mus9xgwJx31rkw2kko1_500_zps0ce61d44
Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

CANAS was on about his...7th drink? He lost count. He didn't show signs of stopping. The innkeeper was VERY nice. He would give a good tip. He heard someone say hello to him, and quickly dog eared the page, and looked up. Ah, it was the Raven Wicked man. Canas smiled.
"Hello sir. Would you like to join me? I'm sorry I may not be exactly...entertaining." he said, being polite. It was true, sometimes he was dreadfully boring.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 5_zpse193df4f

Dymas Liles
Calm Mage
-------------------------
"Finally, I have a chance to escape my parents... and if I can be helpful along the way- then all the better."

Dymas found himself smiling softly at the young male before him, glancing around a bit as the other fixed his cape- but as he motioned towards the cluster of houses with his hand, he blinked, turning back to him. He raised a brow as the other spoke- though as Kyte hit the point where he asked him to be his friend, he couldn't help but blink in surprise. It wasn't easy to surprise him- but he wasn't used to people so blatantly asking to be friends... After a moment, he chuckled softly, running a hand through his hair and nodding as the other looked to him again. "I guess I could do that? I don't think it'll be too hard... C'mon- let's head in-" As if to cover up the fact that he was slightly awkward, the long-haired male led the way into the town and towards the tavern, figuring if not drinking it'd at least have food- and he was quite right, according to the innkeeper who welcomed them just as they reached the door. He hesitated a little, surprised they were so welcomed- but he gave the man a gracious smile before glancing at Kyte. "Ah... not sure for me just yet- I'll wait and decide," he replied, before leading the way over to a table and finding a seat for him and Kyte where they weren't absolutely surrounded- and where he could have his back to the wall. Never too cautious...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:02 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince looked to Neil and the road, then to the campfire, then back to the road... He stood shaking his head as he muttered to himself... The Gods be Damned, Princelon, you're being a fool... he trailed shortly behind Neil keeping up his poise as he walked, he waved a hail to the Innkeeper and the men in the tavern silently, keeping his formality... He sat down at the table where Canas and Neil were He waved for one of the other workers to bring them another round of drinks, he nearly gasped when he notced how many drinks Canas had already had... He put his sword on the back of his chair and tried to ease his nerves... Dear, Arscynia Canas... Remind me to never let any of the guards to try drinking against you for money... I'd have to start doubling everyone's pay.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 am

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."

Canas was happy to see he made more company, that being Prince. He smiled and drank down another drink.
"Oh come now, I'm just trying to get a good buzz going. Plus. if your guards wish to challenge me on their own accord, then it's on them, not you." he chuckled and looked at the two men. "So, I'm amazed that the Queen sent us on such a mission so soon. You'd think she'd went us properly trained or something, hehe." he looked at Prince. "Or...is it because of the method we were all brought here by?" he was still pretty curious about that stone of his. He wanted to research it more, but it would have to wait.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Tumblr_n7qwl0gDWG1tz9lb9o1_500
Curwen Zahn
The Immortal Alchemist
"Do not call up that which you cannot put down."
Curwen sat, idly flipping through a dusty old tome with illegible writing on it. He raised his eyebrow and muttered occasionally. "Interesting." He closed the book and put it under his coat, rising and approaching Canas and Prince. "Prince, how do you do," he said, though clearly as little more than a formality. "Might I have a beverage?" he asked, turning to the barman. "Gin with blueberry juice, if you could."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Howl
Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil smiled at Canas.  
That would be nice. You don't need to worry. It takes alot to bore me.
Neil sat next to Canas, turning with a smile as he saw Prince had decided to follow after all. At Princes remark, Neil cast a short look at Canass growing drinks. He had been able to tell Vanas wasn't drunk so it hadnt really bothered him.
Im glad you decided to come. It is interesting we were sent before being fully trained. Though I'm glad your mother trusts us at this point to be be able to complete it. Hopefully things will go well.
Neil looked over as Curwen joined them, giving him a small nod before turning back
to Prince and Canas.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:39 am

THE INNKEEPER
Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Perrin_2

The Innkeeper smiled at Dymas giving him a pat on the shoulder "Take all the time ya need m'lad... Call me when y'all need some grub or drink..." He moved himself over to the table with Neil, Canas and Curwen and seemed to pull glasses of different sizes filling their requests and calling to one of the maids "You there, get these men two rounds of what ever they already have and the houses #3 Bottle of Brandy!!" He walked off behind the bar as one of the maids in a black dress and brown apron came over with bread, drinks, meat and some cheese for the table then scurried off.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Monster_hunter_fan_art_06_by_stella9708-d5rgxe5
Treen of The Makoda Hills
Lead Scout and First Daughter of The Makoda Hills Clan

Treen nodded to Sylvia in agreement about the beds... then She waved to Seana and jumped out of the tree landing next to Sylvia and the horse... It's the only kind of entrance worth making... She looked over and saw Aaron... Oh by the Gods it's him again... She rolled her eyes and nearly blushed as she felt embarrassed for the flirtatious Mage... He had skills in magic, so he couldn't be stupid but... if he was trying to charm her he was far from it... She wanted to try something, she had picked up a number of tactics for getting strange men away from her... She walked towards him slowly... It was a good evening... So Aaron was it?... you know, it's soooooo nice to see a true gentleman stay behind and watch over the camp, instead of going to drink with the other men... Isn't it, Seana?... She stroked the side of his face with her finger and leaned ever so slightly forward to pronounce her chest a little bit more... She had pulled enough men around with her appearance alone, in her own clan... it was a hobby she had started a while ago and rarely got to joke around with young men who didn't know they were in over their heads, she knew how to handle herself and there was no man on this moon who would or for that matter could mess with her in any improper way. But still she thought it would at least be funny to pull the others in on the joke... Luna and Sylvia didn't seem the types, but Seana was from Valdoria and they always liked showing more skin than they should anyway and she liked leading around stupid men.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Curwen Zahn
The Immortal Alchemist
"Thank you sir," he said after the innkeep. He sipped his drink. The ratio was off a little, but it was still good. He sighed in satisfaction. "So then, comrades. What do we intend to do after this respite?" he asked with a calm, but warm tone. He dipped his index finger into the drink and used his nature magic to strengthen the flavor of the juniper in the gin. After another sip, he smiled widely. This is how he likes it.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:06 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir

Seana turned looking at Aaron in annoyance. Was this boy truly that dense? He truly was a marvel in the worst way possible. It would be a miracle if she didn't end up killing this boy at one point in their travels. Her ire was lessened a touch by Treens reponse. She gave the girl a ghost of a smile. After the abominable first impression Aaron had made Treen seem like a ray of sunshine. She watch the girl approach Aaron, holding back her mild interest. She could guess that the girl wasn't fond of Aaron the way her words or bady language was suggesting. She took her eyes from the girl for a moment to look in Luna and Slyvias direction. Neither of them seemed very fond of Aaron either. Seana turned back to Treen, walking forward one hand on her hip, the other gripping her spell book. A third out of couriousity, two third out of a desire to be find a reason to rightfully be able to curse Aaron. Though she did find it amusing watching Treen toy with the boy. "I suppose. Though it would be nice if he was a bit more quiet about that. We'd be far safer that way. A true gentlemen knows when to be quiet and when to speak."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:51 am

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron smiled and waited to see who was going to talk first as it seemed like it was Treen. Oh yeah. He remembered her. It was during the time that he was almost killed. Not a good time. He hoped that maybe tonight he can get a better impression of her as she walked on over to him and talked about...being a gentleman? What was that? He turned his head to the side as his face was full of confusion? Just what was she talking about? "Why would anyone want to watch camp at the moment? It's boring and nothing to do there since everything is peaceful at the moment. So no thank you." He gave her a smile before he felt his face being touched. His eyes were kind of wide at the moment as he didn't know how to react and it was kinda scary to him. Just what was she going to do? Was she trying to scratch his face or something? The magazines never told him about this!
Then the part about her showing her chest came in as Aaron had a confused face again. Just what was she doing now? Was her back in pain or something if she had to lean in now?
"Um are you alright? Is your back ok and all since you're leaning in like that? Just why are you doing that anyway?" Aaron didn't know how to react to breasts or cleavage since he was used to seeing a females behind or panties or maybe time to time their figure like Seanas since that was mostly what was on the magazines he found. Then Seana brought up gentlemen as well. Just what was that? "But I'm not a man! Well age wise I'm not so I don't know what you're talking about. And besides." Aaron placed his arms toward the ground as he shot himself over to where Seana was with his wind magic. "I don't think I'm gentle with what I'm about to do next." He gave her a wink to show that he meant it as he was getting ready to flip her skirt.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia felt a bit uncomfortable as Treen was doing things. Well...there went THAT conversation. She went to the horse, untied her, and led her back to camp. She figured maybe she could be the one to do the 'watching the camp'. She also kind of felt better when she was alone. She went back to camp and tied her up.
"Thank you." she pet the beautiful creature, and then sat down by the fire, seeing several fire spirits dancing. She just watched them, just watching. It was entertaining at least.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:24 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir
Seana watched Aaron, feeling her annoyance grow with every word he spoke. She tended to view magic as special, something to not use for foolish means. She wanted to blast Aaron with every curse she had ever been taught. She hated this boy, he'd admitted as much, that much. She glared at him as he paraded his magic yet again. At his wink, she stepped forward leaning in close as she slapped him across the face. Aaron would already feel a cold feeling spread through his body, growing more painful the further south it went. Seana gave him a disgusted look before walking away, grabbing Luna by the arm and leading her back to camp. Lest the pervert try anything with her. Treen could take care of herself. Right not Seana didn't even try to hold back her anger as she normally would have. She turned to Luna, attempting to soften her glare and being only minutely successful.
My apologies. Are you alright? I thought it best none of us were near that boy any longer than necessary. The thought of having to travel with him makes me sick.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:07 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
-------------------------------------
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"

As Dymas agreed that they could try to be friends, Kyte grinned at him happily and nodded. Good, first friend made! He didn't want to be lonely, after all--he wasn't used to being alone. And he really disliked it, especially after what had happened to his village...so, he had made it his goal to surround himself with friends at all times. He headed into the inn along with Dymas, listening to the innkeeper, his eyes widening when he heard that there was food available.
"There's food--? Great! I'm starving!" Apparently Kyte's stomach was either bottomless or was actually a portal into another dimension, because he never seemed to get full. Ever. Nor did he ever seem to gain weight from all that food...it seemed like his body genuinely burned all of the excess calories--which made sense, due to the regeneration needing extra energy and whatnot. He plopped down in the seat opposite Dymas at the table the mage had found, raising his hand and waving to the innkeeper while calling to him, "Could we have some roast lamb over here, please? A ton of it! Heaps and piles! Oh, and drinks, for the both of us! I'll just have whatever! Something sweet, maybe, if you have that!" Then, he looked at Dymas again, smiling at him cheerfully. "So! Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 5_zpse193df4f

Dymas Liles
Calm Mage
"Finally, I have a chance to escape my parents... and if I can be helpful along the way- then all the better."

Dymas blinked a little for Kyte's rather enthusiastic reaction to hearing there was food- he hadn't been around to see the other eating breakfast, and had no idea just how much he could eat. As the other ordered for the both of them, though, he raised a brow- but kept quiet, allowing him to say what he wanted. He even let him order drinks for them- and he merely nodded to the innkeeper to show he'd have whatever Kyte ordered drink wise. He didn't much want food at the moment... When the brunette suddenly turned to him again though, he blinked, before staring at him a bit. "... Tell you about me...? What... would you like to know...?" he asked, cocking his head to the side slightly- he wasn't... really used to this sort of thing. He usually avoided people because he didn't want to be caught stealing... But it wasn't that bad, he supposed. He could try and do the socializing thing, right...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 am

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

"They will. I'm sure with this rambucious team, we can accomplish our goal." he looked at the innkeeper, pulling out a small bag. "I know you said it was on the house, but please take this, as a token of my great appreciation for you being so hospitable." inside the pouch was a good bit of money, that would easily pay for everything, Apparently, Canas was loaded...which was true...and false. Oh well. "Well then!" he sat down at the table, drinking down another drink. "I fear I have no idea about any of you...besides you of course Prince. So, do you think we could talk about ourselves for the time being? Who wants to go first?" he smiled, and dog eared his book.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:31 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince nodded to Curwen "Fairly well, I trust you have been as well..." he turned and smiled as Canas wanted to start a conversation... Maybe something he could relate to would ease his nerves... He picked up a flask of brandy and sipped from it gently before putting it down and cutting off a chunk of his leg of lamb in front of him... Prince raised an eyebrow at Neil and Cana's comments about their training... "Would you all believe me if I told you this isn't an uncommon thing?... Often troops are sent on a mission to gain experience and know what they're up against before they earn training with the knights... Some guards never see outside the walls but those in the Vanguard who work in the checkpoints need a taste of the real deal before training will really be effective... We used to train people for months and months before letting them out into the open plains, but that proved to make them only expect things to be as bad as their training was. If I remember right My Father was one of the first Cadets to be given this method back in the day." Prince's father had gone missing when he was 12 years old, he had lived more of his life without him than with, however he still referenced his Father whenever the point was relevant... His mother always told him things in recent history and compared them to when his father was where at certain points in his life... He didn't let his Father's disappearance affect him anymore, he had spent nearly more of his life without the man than with so... But yes part of it does have to do with how the group has been brought together honestly... Mother trusts the Words of Prophet Enoch, and I trust you all in your our ways, each.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Howl
Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil looked at Prince, curiously. He thought over Princes words as he sipped his drink. When you thought about it, as odd a system as it was, it would probably work out very well in the long run. Hopefully it would work as well here. Neil held back a sudden burst of curiosity. He hadn't heard the prince mention his father. The boy didn't have much of a reaction. He guessed Prince was used to him not being around.

Thats interesting. It sounds like a very hands on system. That could work very well for this mission. I'm glad that your mother can have faith like that in us, even if it is indirectly. I'm glad to hear you do as well.
Neil smiled at the prince before looking over at Canas, raising his hand with a smile.
I don't know much about you either. Im Neil. I used to work as a healer.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 am

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

"May I be so bold as to speak then?" Canas said with a smile. "Considering our circumstance, I believe us to be more then ready for the task at hand. My name is Canas Beckett, I'm a scholar and a gypsy rover. I wield the elder magic, though it seems to be consuming me at this point, heh!" he said with a smile on his face. "I've traveled from town to town learning the arcane arts, and I make jewelery in my spare time with little enchantments. Just for practice." he took out a small cloth and laid it on the table, revealing at least 9 set gems, sparkling with little bits of magic. "Neat huh?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Curwen Zahn
The Immortal Alchemist
Curwen raised an eyebrow. "Neat. Sure." He sat his drink down, closed his book, and ran his finger across one of the gems, and its sparkling dimmed and clouded until it was as the sun behind a raincloud. "I am Curwen Zahn. I am an alchemist and a servant of the Elder Gods. Your queen knows she needs my services. I have served her and other members of the crown for many a year." He smiled. "Some have slandered me and called me a necromancer. Which is not entirely incorrect, but it is but a small portion of what I am capable of. And with the rituals in here..." he tapped his book, upon whose spine was written Al-Qaynah e Usti-Nimmtar, "...I have within my power to do far greater than what I have cultivated in myself of my given abilities." He took a sip of his drink and sat it back down.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:05 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Monster_hunter_fan_art_06_by_stella9708-d5rgxe5
Treen of The Makoda Hills
Lead Scout and First Daughter of The Makoda Hills Clan

Treen looked rather dumbfounded at Aaron, did the young mage actually not understand when an exotic woman was hitting on him... She would normally continue to flirt with Aaron however Sylvia and Seana didn't seem very keen on Aaron... Treen was starting to see why... Maybe she'd play more with him later, but as she looked into his devious little eyes she noticed the signs of a man about to land himself in some very deep trouble... She clamped her two fingers around the boys nose and pulled it down a few inches forcefully but not enough to hurt him... Little man, if you're not as gentle as the ladies around here may expect... You may find your self in deep water... She knew about Aaron's little shenanigans, and released his nose then stalked off with the other three to the campfire... She shook her head at the young mage boy and started stirring the stew Prince had left on the fire... She looked over to Seana who seemed like she might do something bad if Aaron tried anything, she hoped for his sake he knew better.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia looked over at Treen. She was very confused.
"Are...all human men like that?" she asked, a little nervous. Was Prince like that? Was his nice demenor a ruse? Should she be worried? The questions buzzed in her mind. She gave a cautious look around her, getting nervous by the second.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"

Kyte waited for the food to be delivered, looking to be in as high spirits as ever, and as Dymas asked him what he wanted to hear, Kyte replied,
"Oh, anything will do, really! Where you're from, what you like, what you're like--I'd be fine talking on most anything! If you want to hear a bit on me, first, well--I'm from a teeny-tiny town named Solaris over in the countryside--I'm really into exercise, and food! Both. Oh, and sports! I always used to play sports with everyone back home! I'm a big fan of animals, too, since we had a lot of farm animals, too--oh, and my favorite color is red--is that enough to start off with?" At this point, the food was delivered, and Kyte was quick to start digging into his portion, looking up at Dymas after a moment with his cheeks stuffed full of food like a chipmunk, awaiting Dymas' response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 66fab3172503d02bbcf33b3038521d01dc1676d1

Luna was busy reading her book as she didn't notice what was going around her as she was focused in on her book. She had to learn, had to improve. There just had to be something in there that she hasn't read yet. Before she was able to advance through her pages however, she heard noises as she looked up to see Seana slapping Aaron. Just what happened there? Wait, why is she grabbing Luna's wrist now!? Luna was scared as she didn't know what to do as she stood there, shaking in fear as she didn't pay attention to what Seana said as she looked like a ghost got to her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 4 TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron was ready to do what he was going to do as Seana suddenly slapped him. He didn't expect that as something felt cold coming in him. Why was he freezing? He closed his eyes and calmed down as the heat inside him started to thaw out the cold as he opened his eyes again and grinned. Hard to get. This was going to get interesting. He was thinking on what to do next when Treen grabbed him by the nostrils and pulled him. Ow that definitely hurt! Aaron was wincing in pain as he sort of heard what the women had to say as he rubbed his nose. Hm. Maybe he wasn't trying hard enough? Aaron walked back to camp with the rest of them and decided that maybe talking to Seana more is a good idea. He went over to where she was as he flipped his hair and grinned. "So, want to see some of my tricks?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next