Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Introduce Yourself!

+13
The Incredible Mr.E
Asian Kitsu
Emu Queen
Aizen-Sama05
Kitty En Ta-Spinus
The Hidden Spring
Dane Nerro
~Skarlet~
Judge Magister Paul
MochaLatte
Phoenix, God-King of Fire
Runnerguitar
Amazing Pan-Sensei
17 posters

Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Please Introduce Yourself!

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 pm

It's pretty important that everybody know each other here, so please, try and introduce yourself, I want to know about you, and everybody else wants to know about you.

I'm Pan-sensei, the Admin of Newts in Suits, I'm sure the majority of you already know about you since I invited you all.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Enter RunnerGuitar

Post  Runnerguitar Fri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Hey Everyone, This is The RunnerGuitar. I am an Admin here at NIS, I´m also a let´s player on Youtube and a reviewer on Tumblr known as powerofazure. I do a lot of stuff, Music, Art (decent) and voice acting. Currently working on my own novel series. For more informatin PM, I´ll more than gladly answer your questions.

Runnerguitar

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty nothing to see here...move along

Post  Phoenix, God-King of Fire Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Yo, Phoenix here... new to this site, and somewhat new to rp'ing (little over a year of experience) but i look forward to this site. it seems like it is going to be fun Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty I am Hyped Up!

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 05, 2012 12:00 am

I am... MochaLatte! Yeeeeeeeah! Pleased to meet everyone! I hope to have a good time with everyone! I have been rping for... 2 or 3 years! I promise you that I am good, and constantly upgrading myself.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty As it were...

Post  Judge Magister Paul Sat May 05, 2012 12:11 am

I am Judge Magister Paul.
Obviously, Paul is my real name.
I've been roleplaying for going on ten years now, and love every minute of it.
I am strictly rule bound, and will crash down on people breaking my rules!
Miss Scanty and Miss Kneesocks makes it plainly clear.
You must follow the rrurrus!
But, yeah.
Looking forward to playing with you guys.
Judge Magister Paul
Judge Magister Paul

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Post  ~Skarlet~ Sat May 05, 2012 12:16 am

I'm Skarlet. And By our wonderful Admin.. I am known by about 30 more different names. Haha
I as of now know i beleive 2 or 3 of you.
This is my third year of rping. I find roleplaying interesting and way to meet new people and explore others mind.
~Skarlet~
~Skarlet~

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty The Dimensional Traveler of worlds

Post  Dane Nerro Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 pm

My name is Dane Nerro, and I've been quite the roleplayer, not to Pan's literate level, but close enough. I don't reveal my true name except to those who have known me for quite some time...so I'd like to be called Dane or Ronin. Never been to this site before, but I like and love it...plus my favorite RP is here and it seems to have jumped ahead and I might need to do some catching up. This is my 5th year of roleplaying, including real life roleplays done through acting with my two best friends, or chatting up ideas.
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Why you see me here

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm 'The Hidden Spring' signed up today and a friend of some people here. I've been RPing for...well let's see...around 6 years (give or take) and I love doing it. I'm strict, but its a logical sort of strict. You break a rule, I break your face, easy. (kidding of course)
Pleasure to meet you all, and some of you nice to see again. Let's tear it up.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty En Ta-Spinus Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 am

I am Kitty ^^
Nice to meet everyone.
Kitty En Ta-Spinus
Kitty En Ta-Spinus

https://www.facebook.com/KittyEnTaSpinus

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Meh

Post  Aizen-Sama05 Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Hidden Spring invited me here. Don't feel the need to go in depth as to who I am, really. I've been RPing for about a year and a half or so...

Aizen-Sama05

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Ay yo guise.

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi. Some of you might know me as Mentally Challenged Emu back on Gaia; but I guess here it's Abadeer. Rhymes. Fuck yeah.
This is my third year of roleplaying. I adore writing, so sometimes my posts get a tad lengthy, but I also get lazy alot.
My hobbies include drawing and silly cartoons. Nice to see you all again; and to those who don't know me, nice to meet you.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu May 10, 2012 1:11 am

abadeer wrote:Hi. Some of you might know me as Mentally Challenged Emu back on Gaia; but I guess here it's Abadeer. Rhymes. Fuck yeah.
This is my third year of roleplaying. I adore writing, so sometimes my posts get a tad lengthy, but I also get lazy alot.
My hobbies include drawing and silly cartoons. Nice to see you all again; and to those who don't know me, nice to meet you.
Marcy's daddy is here? And he's gender-bent? XD
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty Theme song

Post  Judge Magister Paul Fri May 11, 2012 12:01 am

/watch?v=Gfb6cRAugo4&feature=related
Judge Magister Paul
Judge Magister Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Dane Nerro wrote:
abadeer wrote:Hi. Some of you might know me as Mentally Challenged Emu back on Gaia; but I guess here it's Abadeer. Rhymes. Fuck yeah.

shhhh it's Marcy's last name too! c:

Yes. Sexy times with genderbent vampires FTW.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat May 12, 2012 12:44 am

abadeer wrote:
Dane Nerro wrote:

shhhh it's Marcy's last name too! c:

Yes. Sexy times with genderbent vampires FTW.

Sexy XD
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty =^w^=

Post  Asian Kitsu Sun May 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello, Kitsu reporting for duty though I'm practically avoiding gaia because of some technical issues.
Been role playing for a while now and rocking out D&D sessions here and there.
At the moment preoccupied with Summer classes now as well as trying to get my mother back up to par...so don't be surprised if you see a random post from me every now and then.
Asian Kitsu
Asian Kitsu

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty happy to be here

Post  The Incredible Mr.E Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey, I am Mr. E. obvious of course, but beyond that i was recommended this rp from a friend of mine in real life. also he did not tell me what username was his so probably going to have to guess on that part.

as for interests, i play league of legends and i read manga. kept it short and simple.
The Incredible Mr.E
The Incredible Mr.E

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty YEEEEHOOO!!! HI THERE!

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon May 06, 2013 3:18 am

I am Inspector Lestrade, real name is Paul but please just call me Lestrade to avoid confusion with the Judge. I'm pretty literate on a good day. as in when I'm actually feeling well, used to be on Gaia quite a bit, still there, but now I'm here! So hello!
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your So Called God Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Hello there! I've actually received a few tips on how my name has been under question for a while here so I came to set a few things straight~ I'm not particularly aware of whom i'm being assumed as but i'd like to qualm most of your worries ^^ An old friend of mine recommended this role-play to me after seeing it, he couldn't make it himself because he's done role-playing but since he knew I was looking for something, well, new; he sent the link on over to me.

I'm looking forward to role-playing with you all, i've had about two years of role-play under my belt now and consider myself at least literate; slightly less then an Advanced Literate but i'm getting there! Anyway, it's a pleasure to be here; i'll see you all out in the forums.

Your So Called God

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself! Empty That's Mr. Dr. Professor Redhead to you.

Post  Sweets Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 am

Oh, herro there! The names Mr. Dr. Professor Redhead but you can simply call me Red. I've been roleplaying for about a year (11 months I think) and I know I need some work on my vocabulary and spelling, It's a work in progress. No one is perfect in the beginning...except for Pan...he's always perfect. ANYWAY! I've been graced by one of the amazingly beautiful admins (browny points!) to join this site. In all honesty if it weren't from it's current owner and the people who are in it I wouldn't be in it but I see this site replacing Gaia pretty damn quickly. All over there high tech stuff....kids these days and there photon gazer beams and Imats and such...gettin' crazy. I'm 15 years old! OFFICIALLY! I'll be turning 16 in five months or so, it'll end up going by quickly. For the next few months I'll be on a lot because school is out for the summer, sadly when school starts up again it'll be a different story. Don't be why with me either, if you have something on your chest and want to get it off you can send me a message about it. I go by one thing. It's this...
"What you see here, hear here, let it stay here."
I'm very strict when it comes to someone's personal life, I'm pretty much your diary but I can give advice! Woot woot~! Later in the days to come I hope to be a major asset in promoting this site, sprucing it up a little (no offense Pan but it needs rainbows and unicorns...*wink wink*) by creating a mascot or other little details that could help. I'm going into a pre-college course in my school called Boces that will teach me about Digital Media Arts, a program that involves cartoon animation, 3D animation, story boarding, drawing and a lot of other cool things that would probably interest all of you. I think I know some of you (Hidden Spring, Mocha, Paul, Manchee, Kitsu, Pan and a few others...just can't think of their names off the top of my head). Well, that's my story! Just you everyday friendly neighborhood ginger!
Sweets
Sweets

Location : When I first put my location I didn't expect it to be displayed right under my Avatar....

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Heyo, Vladislavich here. You can shorten it to Vlad, or you can call me Derek, doesn't really matter.

YOU CALL ME DEREK AND I STRANGLE YOUR GRANDCHILDREN'S PETS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING.

Sadie, however, is an acceptable name~
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum