Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Worlds: RP

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Unknown Worlds: RP

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

"I have never seen a 'desert' before. Is it dense or light?" she was thinking maybe it was a forest of some kind. She stopped however, and listened. The spirits were saying something to her. "Quid est, male parvus animae." she mumbled to the spirit, listening. There seemed to be nothing wrong, but the wind spirits were unnaturally cold. She felt a bit uneasy suddenly, starting to shiver.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:51 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir
Seana looked at Treen, keeping her face impartial as she wondered what the girl was thinking.  She knew little about the culture Treen had grown up in, but she was beginning to feel as if the girl was withholding something. She didn't know the girl well enough to be sure, but she was beginning to get that feeling. She returned Treens smile hesitantly. Something in Treens response didn't resonate with her well. She answered the woman more calmly than she normally would have.
Thank you.  Valdorias weather is very temperamental.  Cold seasons are very cold and snowy. Warm seasons are mild. We get dry and severe storms infrequently, but the mountains protect us from most bad weather aside from weather like hurricanes. These flowers sound very interesting. There isn't much plant life near where I live.
Seana looked away from Treen to see her signaling Luna to join them. She doubted the girl would come over, but she would personally prefer her be with the rest of the girls. At least in case Aaron decided to turn his attention to her. She turned back to Slyvia, noticing the girl was shivering.

Slyiva, are you well? You're shivering.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 am

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron kept on watching from his air bubble as he listened in to what they had to say which amused him. He didn't know yet that they knew that he was there as he simply leaned in more on his bubble as he tried to see the situation that was going on. It seemed like one of them was shivering but he didn't know why so. Was it just that cold outside?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:49 am

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 66fab3172503d02bbcf33b3038521d01dc1676d1

Luna kept reading her book as she looked up to see if everyone was gone. It looked like that was the case which got her to sigh in relief before she spotted Seana as she motioned the girl to come over. This got Luna to tense up as she didn't know what to do. It felt like she was threatened with her life if she didn't go over there so she decided to place her book back into her bag as she sheepishly walked over to where the other girls were, scared to say anything or do anything else as she just stood by them looking down at the ground.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Monster_hunter_fan_art_06_by_stella9708-d5rgxe5
Treen of The Makoda Hills
Lead Scout and First Daughter of The Makoda Hills Clan

It's very very light. It's made of very loose earth and only few unique trees can live there. Treen said, catching onto Sylvia's speech... She then turned to Seana not noticing Sylvia shiver at first... Hurricanes?!... I thought those only occurred over the great seas... Treen looked at Seana slightly bewildered wondering just how Valdoria could survive such storms. Hurricanes and other large storms were legendary, of course Treen had only seen rain once in her life... Treen smiled nicely looking up and patted a hand on the stool next to her trying to encourage Luna to sit next to her and not appear too threatening.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:29 am

Seana Morch
Seana sighed inwardly, at this point actively ignoring both Luna and Aaron. She had tried to help the girl and this was her response. This was why she didn't associate with girls like this if she could help it. She turned her focus back to Slyvia and Treen, nodding, hiding an amused smile at the other girls vivid reaction.
Yes. They happen very infrequently, but hurricanes do occur. We've been able to adapt to dealing with them over time.
Seana noticed Treens motion for Luna, at this point not sure or caring if she sat down. Girls like this had always wore her nerve thin. She knew she wasn't the nicest person, but she wasn't a monster. So she didn't appreciate Luna treating her like one. It made her seem very weak in Seanas mind and she'd prefer to think the fate stone would choose wisely.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia shook her head.
"Nothing...I...just felt something on the horizon." she said, shaking her head. "The spirits will often...tell me things...they told me..." and then she realized how silly that sounded. "Oh...uh...I..." she turned away and then kept to herself. The shivers had past, she wasn't shaking anymore. She looked at the town. "I wonder...if sir Prince is okay...with the others." she said softly to herself.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince looked at Canas intrigued, he had just gone out on a limb guessing, but he had no Idea Canas would have worked at the Academy at sometime. Considering how much he knew about magicks of the older times it wasn't too surprising come to think of it... Ah I can certainly see your reasoning for leaving when you did... Oh no, I've only been to the Academy once or twice myself, I was just wondering considering how knowledgeable you are in the Arcane. Nera's going to be doing studies there soon, she certainly likes the place and it isn't too far from home at the very least... Prince took a swig of his drink then put it back down realizing how strong it was... The Academy itself has always been open, Neil. Even people with your specials skills could learn from the masters there.... I'm not much of a mage but I did go there once or twice when I was young; first to see if I could learn magic well, and second to divine what concept my powers affiliated with... The process was between boring and torturous. Magical works were never Prince's specialty, he wouldn't have made a fine mage anyway, even if his powers didn't stop him from using normal magic.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:14 pm

When Seana said Hurricanes in Valdoria breach onto land Treen stared in mild horror at the prospect. As if Monsoons weren't foul enough coming close to shore and massing riptides and huge waves at the edge of the desert lands, Treen couldn't imagine such a powerful storm actually coming onto land I... Uh.... eh... uhhhh... She was at a bit of loss for words. She shook her head trying to get herself together. Then Seana brought her attention to Sylvia. Treen eyed the priestess still a little shaken by the whole hurricane talk... Don't worry, if anything happened over there we'd probably hear something... They'll be back soon I'm sure. She said being as comforting as she could manage, which wasn't much.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:12 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Tumblr_mus9xgwJx31rkw2kko1_500_zps0ce61d44
Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

"The pursuit of knowledge is never boring, it's always a new adventure. And it's as you say, sir Prince, I know most elements of the Arcane, and have taught Arcane to several people...the only problem with it is...well it does always seem to stem from that, doesn't it? If I didn't have such a curse, I would most likely become one of the most powerful Arcane entities around." he started to laugh and downed his...he lost count of how much he's had to drink. "Woo! This ale is quite...delicious!" he smiled. He didn't seem at all drunk. Then he thought back to the conversation. "Nera you say? That's your sister yes? I hope her studies go well. She has my support if she is in need of a tutor." he chuckled and ordered his last drink for the night. "I believe I will turn in soon. Once I've lost count of my amount of drinks, I normally start to fade."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:18 am

Seana Morch
Seana hid an amused glint in her eye as she took in Treens reaction. Thus far the girl had been quite talkative. It was an interesting sight to see her awestruck. Though when she thought about it, it made sense. Seana nodded her head in Treens direction, giving her a ghost of a smile. She turned in Slyvias direction, noting some of the girls words with interest.
The spirits? Was her magic that pure?
She's right. We likely would have heard something and even if we didn't. We're all....we're mostly quite capable as a group. I'm sure if anything happened, they could handle it
Seana tried to put as much comfort into these words as possible, though how successful she had been was debatable, likely more so than Treen, but she hadn't known Slyvia long enough to be able to fully empathize with her too well.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:31 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Neil20_zps7373b778
Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil sipped more of his drink as he looked at Prince, smiling at both him and Canas.    
I'd gathered as much from what I'd heard the other villagers say, or at least I'd hoped as much. I doubt I'd be cut out for a place like the Academy, but I appreciate establishments like that being impartial. I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad, Prince. I hope your sister enjoys her studies though. It seems like it might suit her a little more.
He turned back to Canas, nodding in agreement with his response quietly. He'd never felt a place like the academy really suited him, but it was still impressive Prince had been able to go, even if it seemed like it had only been for a short time.
Neil turned his attention onto Canas glass for a moment, trying to remember how many drinks the other man had drunken thus far. He smiled, fairly impressed to see how sober Canas seemingly was.

That sounds like a good idea. I'm impressed you're still this composed. Is it your magic affecting the alcohol?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:42 am

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince nodded at Canas... I hope so too... She's a natural when it comes to magic but she's never been the studying type, despite how smart she is... Prince put his drink down and turned to Neil... It may suit her after all, she's very bright... I think Canas' right though, perhaps we should turn in soon...? Prince saw that their party were the only ones left in the inn... everyone else had piled out some time ago, no doubt leaving to go rest before replanting their fields after the most recent Manticore attack... The team themselves would have to get up early and strategize about how they were going to find the thing and kill it... Manticores usually weren't anymore dangerous than very active lions but King Manticores were a whole another ball game.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil  nodded, sipping the last of his drink. He hadn't had anywhere near as much as Canas had, but he wasn't against the idea of getting rest soon. Neil had been told before when he was drunk he tended to become both sleepy and affectionate at the same time. He doubted the others would be comfortable with that, so this would have been his last drink anyway.  
That does seem like a good idea. We all want to be in good shape tomorrow.  
He looked around the inn, noticing them and two other people from their party were the only ones left. With all that had happened, he wasn't surprised they'd outlasted the villagers. It was a shame they'd been attacked the way they had. If all went according to plan, that wouldn't happen again. Neil smiled calmly at that thought, standing up to stretch his legs, wondering whether he should go over to the other two to tell them they were heading back to camp soon. He didn't want to intrude on anything private if he could help it.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
-------------------------------------
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"
-------------------------------------

Kyte had been pretty much stuffing his face and listening to Dymas the entire time--he shivered a bit when he felt something akin to a draft waft by him, and he looked over his shoulder, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end.
"What in the world was that...?" he mumbled as he finished up his food, then smiled at Dymas again, pretending like nothing had happened. At that moment, he overheard the others at another seating area speaking about turning in for the night, and he called over to them, "Oh, are we leaving? Need to get a good night's sleep to do well on the mission, yes?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:36 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 6 Tumblr_mus9xgwJx31rkw2kko1_500_zps0ce61d44
Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

"Right on then." he looked at Kyte. "Ah, you're with our group. A pleasure to meet you, if I haven't introduced myself already, my name is Canas Backett. A scholar." he bowed. "And quite right, we are going back to camp. We need to rest." he had already paid the innkeeper a handsome amount, and he went to the door. "Come now friends. Let's be off yes?" he went through the door.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:39 am

Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

"I see...alright..." She let out a yawn. "I guess I am what is called...fatigued..." she said. "But...I fear for our comrades in town...I wish to see them return safely before I retire..." she said, looking at the fire, seeing the fire spirits dance and play with each other.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 am

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince nodded at Canas and Neil then stood leaving a few coins on the table for the Innkeeper... Yes, we need to get some sleep now don't we... Prince looked over to Kyte and Dymas as the younger ex-mercenary spoke... Yes we should, I think you're right, Kyte. Tomorrow's a big day after all... If either of you aren't finished with anything yet, make sure to join us soon. Prince smiled... he was being oddly social for him, he wondered if the drink had gotten to him, he hadn't had that much had he?... Prince looked down and saw 4 empty glasses in front of him... Oh dear... he Had been enjoying himself. As he thought about this this was very odd, and very concerning. He'd have to double up his intent on seeming formal from now on, He couldn't look unofficial!...... What Prince didn't realize was that for the first time in a long time he had actually found a group of people he was willing to let his guard down around, of course his self imposed worries completely prevented him from realizing any of this, so...... He stood keeping his posture up and bowed to the innkeeper before following Canas.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:43 am

Treen frowned slightly thinking on what Sylvia and Seana said, she stood up and dusted off her armor then turned towards town...I'd like to know that too, Sylvia, give me a second... suddenly Treen seemed to shake for a moment then a gust of wind flew through the camp and Treen seemed to disappear with the wind like a blur... She seemed to reappear in front of the Inn door seeing Prince exit and Canas already leaving... She peeked inside seeing her comrades all about to leave... then another gust of wind heading the other direction came and she seemed to disappear again... The gust of wind flew back into camp less than ten seconds after the first in the exact opposite direction and Treen stood right where she was moments ago...Don't worry, they're on their way back now. She smiled and began pouring tea from the pot over the fire and handing out cups handing them to everyone sitting around the fire.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil ruffled through his pockets, placing a few coins for the Innkeeper on the table. He smiled as he heard the ravens impatient caw from outside. He could tell if he took much longer,she would probably resort to flying onto his shoulder and staring at him until he went back to camp.
Neil looked over as Kyte spoke, smiling at the ex mercenary.
 Hello. I don't think we've met either. My name's Neil. It's nice to officially meet you both. 
He nodded at the boy and Dymas as the others started leaving.
I suppose we'll see you both at camp soon. Be safe on your way back.
He followed Canas and Prince out, his raven landing on his shoulder, digging her talons into his shoulder in annoyance for making her wait. Neil chuckled at this, petting her on the head as he walked.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Seana Morch
Seana looked at Slyvia, now curious about where exactly the woman had come from if she was unused to using words like fatigued. After seeing Prince fight against that giant of a man back in Valdoria, she wasn't worried about him being unable to handle himself should danger arise. She contemplated saying something when Treen disappear as if she'd never been there to begin with.
Now that was.. interesting. A bit odd, but interesting. Was this something they taught all women where Treen was from?
Then Treen reappeared as if she'd never left in the first place. Seana turned back to Slyvia, giving her a ghost of a smile.
See? You really had nothing to worry about. I doubt they would have been sent on this mission if they couldn't take care of themselves.
Seana acceoted the cup of tea with a nod.
Thank you. That was very impressive.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6