Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Worlds: RP

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown Worlds: RP

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
-------------------------------------
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"

Kyte still looked as ridiculously sleepy as before while Prince explained things--but as soon as Prince got to the part about them all being able to eat now, Kyte seemed to perk right up, waking up completely and leaning in towards Prince in excitement.
"We can all go eat? Right now?! Well, why didn't you say so, c'mon, let's go!" He grinned, enthusiastically dashing out the door--before coming back a few moments later at the same pace and running in place as he spoke. "I don't know which way it is--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 A6fe76b8
Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil smiled as he watched the others. It seemed like they would be going to get food after all. That would be nice. He started heading over to the door when he thought he saw someone. He blinked. Maybe he'd been mistaken. He didn't think so though. Neil looked at the raven on his shoulder in mild surprise as she suddenly looked around and flew in Sylvia's direction. The bird just planted itself at Slyvias feet looking up at her, seeming to want her to make the first move. She was an entitled little bird. Try as he might, Neil hadn't ever been able to change that.
After looking in her direction for a moment , still surprised, Neil turned away with a calm smile. She would be fine. His raven was a shrewd little thing. She could take care of herself. Though now he was sure someone was there. He turned back to the others with a smile.
Im ready to eat if everyone else is. Though I'm not exactly sure where the kitchen is either.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:51 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Since everyone seemed up for going and eating breakfast Prince led Kyte, Canas, Neil and Quinn down the halld then down two flights of stairs and towards a back door down the hall from the throne room... a number of maids, servants, cooks and even a few guards moved around the area... The cooks were all making meals at great speed handing them either to the servants or guards... the servants were taking them to different places around the castle carrying them to perhaps rooms with nobles living in them, places where guards were stationed on duty or to the servants quarters while the guards seemed to be there to eat in the dinning hall which was right next to the kitchen like an enormous restaurant with long wooden tables the size of ships...
This is Maraiah she's our Mistress of the Kitchens...

A woman with a very big hat in an apron soiled with grease came up noticing them giving a bow as she wiped her brow with a rag, she bowed to the group as she couldn't properly curtsy in her apron.... I'm also the Head Maid, Mistress of the Servants, and Keeper of the Grounds... You need anything in this castle and you come to me, boys... You can order just about any breakfast food you like or really even anything else you can think of, we love getting to cook for new people and make new things... Soooo? She looked very chipper and excited to cook

Maraiah Nestoon
Master Chef

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 Mute_chef_by_cyzirvisheen-d4bbse5
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:07 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 NeraArchori_zpsd0564346
Nera Archori
Princess of Aryss

Nera shared a look with Seana trying to communicate with her through eyesight that she knew what Aaron was up to but that they should be nice to him... However he did seem to make all of them at least a little awkward, and he had a lot of energy to him, she wasn't sure if that was a nice thing or if it would make Seana want to hurt him more, the juggling was a good act of magic she had to admit but the false heart was a bit much for her liking, crude humor wasn't too favorable for her taste... However she was sure she had a way of making him scarce if she needed to... Then Dymas flipped off Aaron's hat which made her nearly laugh visibly however instead she gave a quaint smile and held in her mirth... Hmhm... Oh it's very good to meet you both... Of course you can come along the more the merrier... I warn you though you can get lost in the garden quite easily... Nera led the other group downstairs onto the garden which was Gigantic there were trees and flower patches with intricate paths to walk on all through them tiny bridges stood over top small creeks that streamed into ponds with ducks and turtles and small fish. There were beetles and butterflies abound flying through the air, birds in the numerous trees with nests filled with young birds just out of their infant months learning to fly. Squirrels and gophers lived on the larger spots of land around the edges and near the trees. But in the center of it all lay one large pool of water that could almost be considered a full size lake, with a small island that had no bridge to it but instead an incredibly large tree that's roots took up the entire spot of land altogether and stretch into the water. The giant oak seemed to stretch up as high as the castle's 4th floor. Off in the distance you could see the other edge where the wall around the Palace surrounded the garden... So... what do you all think?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia heard others coming. She decided maybe to go back to the garden, only to see a Raven there. She gasped and stopped, kneeling down.
"You...you..." she said, cooing at the bird. "You need warm? Soft?" she smiled. She took out a hanky and gently cloaked the bird. "Fly home. Fly home." she communicated, and then stood up. She looked at the flower spirit. "Spiritus arborum brachiis amplexabitur me." she chanted, and was away in an instant. She appeared on the roots of the gigantic tree, sitting there politely, putting a hand on the great tree. "Lorem arborem..." she said to the tree, and sat there, seeing the group. She started to converse with the flower spirit, conversing with her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:37 am

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"

Kyte immediately went over to Maraiah quite quickly, seeming very eager, and as she asked what they wanted to eat, he gave her a big grin, replying,
"Give me one of everything! Or--no, two of everything! I'm starving!"
Kyte seemed very excited for this meal--so excited, in fact, at he appeared to be drooling a bit. Food had always been a very important thing to him--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 Tumblr_mus9xgwJx31rkw2kko1_500_zps0ce61d44
Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

Canas chuckled at Kyte's eagerness for food. He looked at Prince.
"So...it hasn't been reacting has it? Does that mean everyone fated to be here is here?" he asked, he would wait in line for food. A "one of everything" would take a while to make after all.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:52 am

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked

Neil followed Prince and the others to the kitchen. He looked over with a calm smile as his bird flew back on his shoulder, now cloaked in a hanky. The bird puffed her chest out as if it was a cloak. he chuckled at the sight, before turning to take in the kitchen. It was definitely bigger than the little kitchen he was used to back home. He smiled as he took in all of the activity. Neil always enjoyed seeing people love what they did for a living. It had always given him hope in his own work. He nodded at Marian, enjoying the womans energy. Neil chuckled a bit at Kytes request. He looked at Cannas, seeing the man intended to wait, before turning back to Mariah with a smile. "Whenever you have the time, stew and bread is enough for me. Though could you tell me where I would be able to find bird seed for my little friend?" Neil indicated the raven on his shoulder, careful to make sure she didn't in the way of any of the chiefs.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir

Seana gave a nod in Lunas direction. So far she hadn't heard the woman speak yet. Before Seana could think about this further, Aaron began speaking again. She looked at him, not seeming to have a reaction whatsoever to the show he seemed to be trying to put on for them. His energy was wearing on her nerves very quickly. Seana looked at Nera and nodded, showing she was trying, but she wasn't going to tolerate this for very long. Seana thus far had no problems with the princess, so she would prefer to avoid that if possible. She responded to his bow with a curt nod, looking at him with utter indifference, fully aware of his gaze. Were it not for the presense of the other two, she would have cursed him by now. If he continued acting as he was, she was going to end up doing so at one point. She was certain of that. She looked in Dymas's direction as Aarons hat was swept off his head, giving a ghost of a smile and nodding, "Good morning, Sir." She followed Nera and the group to the garden, taking in the sight of the massive garden with surprise. She still withheld a portion of her surprise at its size, but Seana couldn't completely hide how impressed she was by the girls garden. "This is quite lovely. I don't believe I've seen a garden quite this big before, Miss Nera."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 am

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 66fab3172503d02bbcf33b3038521d01dc1676d1

Luna stayed quiet as she didn't know what to do until Aaron's hat was flipped off. A tiny smile formed on her lips as that was unexpected and that it was a funny sight to see. The fact that there was another person however made her more nervous as they all went to the garden. The place was a sight to behold. Everything looked all beautiful! The way the flowers were, the trees, the animals, everything was lovely. A small image of her sister came in her head as she realized how much her sister would have loved to see this garden. It was so much better than the ones they had at home as a few small tears started to roll down her face as this sight was too much to take in at once to her.

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron waited for a response only to felt his hat falling off as he fell down onto his butt. What the? Who the heck did that? When Dymas came in, he stared at the other person as he was confused as to what happened. When the man said ladies to everyone, including the blonde boy, he shrugged it off as he probably meant the other ladies. He got back up and placed his hat back on as he looked at Dymas. "Hey you? Can you do this?" He formed a small wind orb in his hands again to show to Dymas if the man could do the same thing or not. When Nera led them to the garden, Aaron stopped his orb as he followed the others. His gaze was looking around the area as he whistled at the garden. The place was just astonishing to him as he looked back at the females. Being in a garden with ladies, nice! The only problem was that Luna started to cry as Aaron didn't know what was going on. He did know that he had to say something. "It's not my fault!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 20_zps412604a9

Quinn Hartwell
Traveling Ranger
-------------------------
"I may not understand what's going on, but I'm not gonna let that stop me- it's personal now, and I'm gonna help protect Aryss!"

Quinn just sort of followed along behind Prince and the others as they led the way to the kitchen, yawning a bit and looking longingly back at the door to his room before he turned his attention to keeping up, trying to wake up some- he was still sleepy, and he could tell he was sort of just ghosting along after the others, but... he was okay with that, if it at least meant he could see how everyone else was first. He yawned again as they walked into the kitchen but upon seeing the enthusiasm of half the people around him, he tried to perk up some- especially with the smell of food. God, food- he was starving, and his stomach growled a little to prove it, but he ignored it in favor of waiting some.

-------------------------------------------

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 5_zpse193df4f

Dymas Liles
Calm Mage
"Finally, I have a chance to escape my parents... and if I can be helpful along the way- then all the better."

Dymas had to struggle to keep from smirking or laughing when he saw that he'd earned at least a flicker of an amused smile from the ladies present- he was glad he had managed to stand up for them at least, with Aaron so blatantly checking them out. He nodded as he was greeted before he followed along after the others, humming softly under his breath. The garden sounded lovely- he was excited to get to see it...
When they finally reached it, he paused and let out a low whistle, eyes taking in the vast size and beauty for a moment before he slowly walked forward- though he only took a few steps before turning back and looking to Aaron. He'd ignored his question before hand- but now, in the open air of the garden, he lifted his hand and flicked his fingers at the other male- and caused a strong gust of wind to blow right at him, probably enough to knock his hat off again but carefully controlled so it didn't bother any of the ladies.
"Does that answer that...?" The male gave Aaron a cool look before turning to Princess Nera and giving a small bow. "Milady, the garden is absolutely stunning- as it should be, befitting a woman such as yourself~" he murmured, as if to show Aaron how one was supposed to treat a lady before he turned back to the garden, taking it in with a soft smile on his lips.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:01 am

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince nodded and smiled as everybody gave out an order but flinched at Kyte fumbling a little... Uhhhh..... I'll just have A large omelet with strips of ham and some grapes if you please Maraiah, oh and a glass of Cranberry Juice if we have it in stock...

Maraiah smiled looking at everyone then her face seemed to Glow when Kyte requested one of everything, she looked almost as if she would pick up the young mercenary andhug him although she narrowed her eyes at Neil with a mild frown then went back to the rest....How's about I make you nice young adventurers a small feast with a good two of everything and you all can take your pick... Sound alright? She looked very chipper and excited to cook and rather than awaiting a response she simply turned and clapped her hands to the other cooks EVERYONE NOT COOKING at the moment we have an order of TWO of everything from Prince and his new friends.... GET WORKING!... They all scrambled at her command moving swiftly however they left half of the kitchen empty with Maraiah standing in the middle she pulled up her sleeves and waved her hands without a wand or book or any other magical device and a flux of energy moved through the air and suddenly Every tool and knife and board and stove moved on it's own making dish after dish of food... sliding them out towards the end of the kitchen... she yelled over... Young Man With The Big Appetite, I'm making yours over here... The other chefs will handle the rest of you, just come up and take what you like... Working the tools for about 9 people and herself Maraiah and the other Chefs each put out identical arrays of, Toast, Eggs all made in a number of different ways, Sausage, Bacon, Ham, Chilled Fruit, Apple Cider, several different Juices, Hot Tea, Gravy, Roasted Pheasant, Duck, Chicken, and a number of other foods some from Aryss may not recognize; likely breakfast items imported from Valdoria.... All prepared in about the span of a little under twenty five minutes.

Maraiah Nestoon
Master Chef

[/color]
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 am

Nera Archori
Princess of Aryss

Nera took in Seana's reaction with a nod and a smile... Well thank you. Nera was a bit taken aback by Dymas' compliment, she was used to people praising her, especially for the garden but his words certainly made an impression on her... She managed to keep herself composed and away from blushing, she gave a slightly more withheld smile for the sake of decency but she wasn't used to dealing with such flattery... She looked over to Luna a little surprised, Prince hadn't told her the whole story, mainly because he didn't know it himself but apparently she herself was very much like Luna's sister who had passed recently... She touched her arm and smiled up at the taller woman trying to comfort her... There there Miss Luna... Let's all go see the Elder Tree, it's the only tree in this garden my grandmother didn't help plant... She pointed to the large tree in the center atop the Island in the middle of the pond... she led the way down the path towards the enormous tree... She started growing everything around it since before either Prince or I were born. Actually if my memory serves she was about my age when she planted the first tree... Whu? Wait... Hello? is someone there?... She waved to Sylvia as they went down the path between a number of oak trees and patches of flowers.

[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 am

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Luna kept on crying as she felt her arm being touched. She opened her eyes to see that Nera was there, trying to comfort her. She nodded as she followed the princess to where the giant tree was. Wow it looked magnificent. Her tears started to slowly dissipate as the vastness of the garden was all around her. It truly was a great place to be in. She leaned down and placed the rose by the tree as she saw that Nera waved to some else. Maybe they were friendly.

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Aaron was waiting to see how Dymas would respond to his question as he saw the male flick his fingers at him. He reacted quickly by grabbing his hat down to his head as he made sure it didn't fly back. So this guy was a wind user as well? Cool! He watched as Dymas bowed and complimented Nera. The hell? He basically said the same thing, so why was she fidgeting to Dymas's words. "Brownnoser..." Aaron muttered as he went to where the man was. "So it's cool that you can do wind and all like I can, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut-" He created a fireball in his hands and tossed it over to Dymas's hands. "Do you do fire as well?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia saw the group. She told the flower spirit to return home, and muttered a tiny prayer. She stood up, and went down to the water, stepping onto it. She started to walk on the surface of the water, going toward them. She stopped around the middle of the lake, and looked at them.
"Salve, puerorum fatalibus." she said. "Uh...I mean...hi..." she kept forgetting to speak in the tongue of man, she was so used to the spirits. She blushed and brought her hand to her lips, clearly embarrassed.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."

"My goodness..." Canas said, very surprised by the amount of food in such a short time. He bowed to Maraiah. "Milady, you have my thanks." he said smiling. He grabbed a plate of breakfast, and waited for the others.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality

Once all of the food was done, Kyte's eyes practically sparkled as he looked out upon everything that was there.
"Thank you, Miss Chef! You're my hero!" he said as he eyed the food, still drooling a bit. He was quick to get an empty plate for himself, then started stacking it high with bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, breakfast potatoes--practically a bit of everything available--until he'd stacked his plate so high with food that one wouldn't think it to be possible. Once that was done, he went into the dining area and sat down at the table, unfortunately not even waiting for the others before he started eating. Finer manners weren't exactly his strong point--he was already scarfing down food practically a few seconds after he'd even seated himself. At the very least, he looked happy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir
Seana have Nera a small smile and a nod before turning at the sound of Luna crying. She watched the girl for a moment, not quite sure what to do. Aside from her sisters, Seana hadn't had much experience helping people when they were crying. She nodded thankfully at Nera as she handled addressing the crying girl. She turned to Aaron, her face neutral except for the growing annoyance in her eyes. She was certain now. She didn't like him. Despite only knowing him for a few minutes, he could be the most stupid  person she'd ever met.As she looked at him, Aaron would feel cold electricity going up his spine. It was strong enough to cause a strange tingling for several moments, but nowhere near as powerful as it could be. Inwardly she smiled. This wasn't much but it was something. Seana turned, joining Nera and Luna. Seana eyed Slyvia for a moment before nodding, giving the girl a ghost of a smile,
Hello to you too.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil looked at Mariah in surprise as she frowned at him. He seemed to have said something she didn't like, though he wasn't sure what. After a moment, his smile returned. Neil made himself a plate. It was noticeably smaller than Kytes, but it was more than he normally ate. Mariahs food smelled delicious. He'd actually gotten a good amount of the presumably Valdorian food along with plenty of bread for his raven. He smiled at her, balancing his plate in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.
Thank you. This all looks wonderful.
Neil looked to Canas , Quinn, and Prince, waiting for the others before he went to eat .

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 ScendiaArchori_zps41c75d47
Scendia Archori
The Emerald Queen of Aryss

The queen of Aryss sat, not in her throne room, but instead at the head of a meeting table with her two Commander Overseers; Vance Sireson and Melinda Follen both experienced and holding their positions for more than 8 years now... They were in the heat of an argument as she watched taking in the information not really able to get a word in... considering her voice...

Vance: We need to send them as many troops as possible as quickly as possible, if this threat gets any worse in the North east the defenses we've put up against the Monsters coming through the Neroth Gate!

Melinda: We have no one to send!... At least no one experienced enough to handle something this dangerous... besides We've had two assassination attempts one the Royal family two in the last 12 days both from the Black Circle Themselves. We can't risk sending anyone out of the city, Move some of the Vanguard in the nearby checkpoints.

Vance: The Checkpoints are too important, they're the only thing keeping Criminals off the open roads, there's been a surplus of bandits and pirates on the outskirts recently. Besides those attacks were proven to be a single operation, the first was a distraction for the second--

Melinda: WE STILL DON'T KNOW THAT! Plus not only did we imprison an innocent man for two days in the dungeon but If it wasn't for The Enoch of Harmony more than Prince's room would have been destroyed... If we don't send someone soon we'll have too many casualties on our hands...

Vance: It still doesn't matter we have no one to send!

Scendia sat there as the conversation went on..... "Oh Archibald why did you have to leave me... This should be your job to deal with these two, not mine" she thought to herself, even though she knew it wasn't true, she'd have to listen to these two argue about everything even if her husband hadn't disappeared... she inhaled deeply then thought to the both of them telepathizing her voice into their minds... "|AHEM!|" Vance and Melinda went silent and looked to the Queen, surprised, as if they hadn't expected her to be there... Had they forgotten she was there, not likely... They sat up streets and mumbled apologies for arguing in front of her... "|I believe I know of some free hands we could send... They're not exactly experienced but I don't think we can spare anyone else... And I believe them to be More than capable|"

Vance & Melinda: WHO!?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince took his meal from the chefs... Thank you all, it smells astounding as always... He sat down next to Kyte and gestured for the others to sit...

Maraiah smiled widely at them all...Why thank you all... Eat as much as you like... None of you ever need to feel like you can't ask for anything when here... Maraiah continued making food now only making about twice what a normal cook would make and began handing food for servants to take to the knights in the barracks.

Prince began to dig into his meal... So, Kyte, I take it you like the food... How are the rest of you liking yours...? Prince awaited their responses but suddenly turned to stared off in the distance for a moment as if listening to something or someone the others couldn't hear... He seemed to nod a couple times as if responding to something... He turned back to his food speaking as he ate... I hate to rush you all but we should finish with haste, if possible... Mother wishes to see us all soon.

Maraiah Nestoon
Master Chef

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Nera Archori
Princess of Aryss

Nera, as she looked at the other woman she noticed a nearby indent in the grass behind her...Had she slept out here last night, the Garden certainly was serene but she hoped the woman didn't catch a cold... Nerasmiled as she greeted her... Good morning, miss, it's very nice to meet you. Nera froze for a moment seeming to look past Sylvia rather than at her for a moment... She muttered to herself...Yes... Good Morning... I'm in the garden with some of our new guests, they seem to have quite taken to the place... Oh really?... Of course, mother... Nera looked up at the others somewhat disappointed... I'm sorry to disappoint you all, but my mother is requesting to see you all as well as Prince and the rest of the members of the party... She says she wishes to request your help with something.

[center]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia bowed.
"A pleasure ma'am." she said. "I am sorry...I was never one to sleep in a bed...I haven't slept in one for many years and...I find it uncomfortable...I guess..." she said and then heard Nera speaking. It seems they were needed. "I guess then we should go..." she walked over to the group, bowing and ready to depart.

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

Canas was eating when he heard Prince talk. It seems that something was going to happen and they were all needed. This was the time for destiny to set their course.
"It's wonderful...thank you..." he said, and then a thing happened. "Well then..." he took another bite, cleaning his plate. "Then we should be off." he stood up, giving his plate to a maid and flashing her a smile while bowing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 20_zps412604a9

Quinn Hartwell
Traveling Ranger
"I may not understand what's going on, but I'm not gonna let that stop me- it's personal now, and I'm gonna help protect Aryss!"

Quinn stayed quiet as he awaited food, humming under his breath as he stayed out of the conversation, simply watching Maraiah cook- but as soon as the food was finished, and the others had gotten their share, he moved forward, piling a modest amount onto his plate before moving to sit at the end of the table, away from the others- he was quick to start eating, the taste of food and a few sips of tea enough to start waking him up. He grinned, before glancing towards Prince upon hearing the other say something about rushing and seeing his mother. Also known... as the Queen. He smiled a little at that- she was a nice woman... Quickly, he moved to finish eating, stuffing a bit too much food in his mouth but quickly chewing and swallowing it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 2 5_zpse193df4f

Dymas Liles
Calm Mage
"Finally, I have a chance to escape my parents... and if I can be helpful along the way- then all the better."

Dymas smiled faintly at Nera gently, trying to ignore Aaron- but as the male spoke to him, he sighed and turned to look at him, glancing over him quietly. When the male suddenly threw a fireball at him though, his eyes widened a bit- "How can you be so dumb...?" He frowned at the male, catching the fireball in the palm of one hand and then closing that hand into a fist to dissipate the flames. "What if you'd been so foolish as to throw that at someone not skilled with fire..? You'd have burned them- Don't be so foolish again," he chastised, frowning before turning away- though as Nera mentioned her mother wanting their presence, he blinked. Ah... the queen. He nodded slightly to her, remaining silent, but he would go when the others did.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:28 am

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Luna watched as Serena went over to where they were as Sylvia appeared with them. She didn't know how to feel around this many people as she stayed silent, her face showing no emotion as Nera said that they should go see their mother now. She simply nodded as she waited to go with everyone else.

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Aaron chuckled a bit when Dymas freaked out about the fireball. "I'm not dumb. I had a feeling that you could control fire so I knew that you would be able to handle that fireball. Besides, I would never do it to anyone that couldn't handle flames. That would be rude!" His inner mind smirked though as he hoped that maybe his little prank would have worked. It was cool however to see that there was someone else who had the same powers as him. When Nera told them that it was time to go, he jumped a bit in the air, excited to see who this person was as he felt some kind of electricity on his back. He looked behind him to see that nothing was there. Just what the hell was that?
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next