Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Worlds: RP

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unknown Worlds: RP Empty Unknown Worlds: RP

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 am

WELCOME TO THE UNKNOWN WORLDS

Unknown Worlds: RP 110151

and welcome to Annatha, Home of the Emerald Palace and Capital of Aryss.

Over the last month Princelon Archori, son of the Queen of Aryss and High-Guard of the Throne, has scowered the land looking for his new companions. A group of Adventurers from all walks of life and all forms of skill. Each Person in the party was hand picked by Fate and circumstance and coincidence brought the team to their new companions in the way of peculiar and sometimes unexplained sequences of events. Each in their own way has accepted their role and are now living in the Royal Palace in rooms that have been prepared especially for them. All of their belongings that they own have been arranged these quarters within the weeks that have passed, Men in the East Wing next to Prince's room and Women in the West Wing next to Princess Nera's room. The party has not been called together formally as of yet and members have at most met each other to the extent of knowing one another's names, but no more, same goes for anyone else who lives within the Palace. All are guests of the Royal family and in the city are considered as such anywhere and everywhere.

Unknown Worlds: RP Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince opened the door of his room and walked out into the hall next to his comrades' rooms, it was about 7 in the morning however for the maids and cooks the day had started long ago... Or really it never ended, some slept while others worked, the Palace really didn't seem to stop moving no matter what hour it was... He was glad to at least have a new room... After what had happened to the last one... but beside that he was fairly happy. Last night he had put three drops of water on the Fate stone like he did every night... but this morning it had not begun glowing again. He had found them all. At least for the time being. He was really reassured since the damn thing hadn't stopped glowing any morning in a month. He took it as a good sign from the Gods. he meandered down the hallway looking for his new companions. "Hello, is anyone awake?"

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Unknown Worlds: RP Empty Re: Unknown Worlds: RP

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am

Unknown Worlds: RP Tumblr_mus9xgwJx31rkw2kko1_500_zps0ce61d44
Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

There was music in the air. Someone was playing something. A song...it was calm...a little sad but...mostly calm. It was coming from the music room, a little crowd of maids gathered in the entrance, listening. Canas was sitting on the front hall, holding a flute to his lips, playing a song. He hadn't noticed the people listening, but it was fine. He was happy with them there. It seemed he had recovered quite a lot from his incident. There were still a few things on his mind. Crishna, Agan...where were they...were they okay? He hoped Crishna delivered that letter to her...he wasn't sure. Either way...here he was...bond by fate...playing in this castle his melody. He got up, still playing, pacing around the room.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 am

Unknown Worlds: RP 20_zps412604a9

Quinn Hartwell
Traveling Ranger
-------------------------
"I may not understand what's going on, but I'm not gonna let that stop me- it's personal now, and I'm gonna help protect Aryss!"

Quinn ran a hand through his hair as he yawned, scowling slightly at the window. He did not like mornings- but the fact that he'd actually gotten a decent bed last night, well. That sorta made up for it. It still felt weird being in the Palace... But anything was a step up from the dungeon. He sighed some as he forced himself to get up, stretching and quickly pulling on clothes before slipping into the hall- and spotting Prince, right there. Oh. Looks like the guy was trying to see who was up, too. "Unfortunately, yeah--" he replied, giving the knight a bit of a wry grin before closing the door to his room and yawning again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 am

Unknown Worlds: RP Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
-------------------------------------
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"

A little while after Prince called out asking if anyone was awake, there was shuffling within one of the rooms, and the door opened, revealing a half-awake Kyte with a very empty looking room behind him; he'd had no belongings to even really put in the room besides what he'd had on him after he'd been attacked that day, so at this point, his room was looking pretty bare. With half-lidded eyes, he stared at Prince for a moment, trying to understand what was going on. Kyte was not a morning person. At all. Waking up this early was difficult.
"....Mornin'..." he mumbled after a moment, letting out a loud yawn. He heard Quinn speak, and upon hearing the voice, he turned, staring at Quinn next, quite obviously still not quite awake yet. "...Oh--hi there--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 am

Unknown Worlds: RP A6fe76b8
Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked

Neil sat in his room, reading a book on herbs with a calm smile. Since he'd  come to the capital there hadn't been much need for his profession. Back in his town and his parents there hadn't been very many medical surgeons or mages, so herbal healers were still of use. In the Aryssian capital, surgeons tended to be far more needed than he was. He still enjoyed learning about herbs and how they could be used though.
Neil looked up as he heard Princes  and two other voices. He had wondered when people were going to begin waking up. He got off of his bed and made his way to the door, opening it and smiling as he saw Prince, Kyte, and Quinn.

Hello,everyone. I'm glad to see people are awake.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince smiled as he noticed people waking up... He heard some music coming from down the hall, he'd half to see who was playing in a minute it sounded quite nice... Prince looked to Quinn greeting him with a nod..."Sorry, Quinn I didn't mean to wake you up if I did. I hope this room is at least treating you better then your first room." He smiled jokingly then Prince heard some shuffling down the hall then saw Kyte come out of his room... Good Morning, Kyte, nice to see you're looking well... I take it from the yawns neither of you are too fond of the early morning either? I certainly know that feeling, trust me... To say the least I haven't quite gotten used to the change yet... Especially after that Assassin the other night had somehow teleported his entirety of his old room into a black void and made him have to move to the East hall. He had had to get used to sleeping in his new bed and get all new possessions made. The only thing that had remained in the room was the Fate Stone, which had managed to escape the spell, and his Father's sword which he had uncharacteristically left in the barracks after speaking with some of the Guardsmen. It wasn't like the man hadn't already broken into his home, interrogated him and tried killing him but then he lost virtually everything he personally owned... However he liked living in this wing it even more. Living next to most of his new friends was much nicer than living in the wing with the guard Commanders.... Then Neil came by greeting everyone. Prince cocked a surprised eyebrow at the young Wicked... Well there had to be one morning person out of the lot of us. Glad to see you awake too, Neil... How are you so chipper in the morning?... Prince wondered if it was a Bird Thing.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."

Canas smiled and opened his eyes. Suddenly, he had an audience. Oh. He bowed as they clapped, and then put his flute to his lips. Another song came to mind. He played this song for her once, so why not? He started to play the song going slow and steady, just playing beautiful music. He could feel his brothers there with him as he played, even though they weren't. He could hear their instruments playing. Crishna on harp, and Agan on violin. Of course they could all switch off, but Canas was on flute this time. He kept playing, getting lost in the music, enjoying himself, letting whoever wanted to listen, listen.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Quinn Hartwell
Traveling Ranger
"I may not understand what's going on, but I'm not gonna let that stop me- it's personal now, and I'm gonna help protect Aryss!"

Quinn blinked in surprised when Kyte suddenly emerged from his room, but offered the other a tiny wave and a bit of a smile, trying to be friendly... despite not usually spending too much time around people. When Neil appeared too though he blinked in surprise, glancing towards the ravenette before waving his way too, before he finally turned back to Prince. As he heard the other's words, he shook his head- he'd already been awake, somewhat- but upon hearing the next part, he laughed a little, grinning some as he nodded. "Nah, I was up- and it was definitely better, I have to say. Not to say your dungeon is lacking or anything... but yeah--" He chuckled and shrugged before glancing down the hall, humming under his breath as he heard the music. That sounded good... He was almost tempted to sneak that way, simply because it would mean fewer people- but he stayed put. As used to his alone time as he was, he knew he'd have to be around people more now- so he might as well start adjusting now, right...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 am

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked

Neil smiled a bit at Princes reaction. Looking at the others, he did notice their lack of energy by comparison. He looked at Quinn as the the man spoke. From the sound of it, his sleeping arrangements were alot better now than they had been before. He smiled at Quinn, somewhat sensing how uneasy he was. He turned back to Prince, still smiling. "My apologies. I've always had alot of energy in the morning. It used to be a great help in my work."

[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:21 am

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince looked over to Quinn and smiled. Good then, no need to be too kind when talking about the dungeons... they're not as nice as I'd like them, but Mother and I agreed it's not fair for the Guards to have to watch prisoners and clean cells, and it's not fair to the Maids to let them be caroused by the prisoners by making them clean down there... At least it's better than the Valdoria's Inquisition Halls... Commander Malcross is led on a very liberal leash when it comes to prisoners of state... Prince seemed to spit the word commander out of his mouth as if it was the most repugnant thing to have to admit that whoever this was had achieved that rank... he shook himself then looked back at them all... he seemed a little disturbed and begrudged...I'm sorry... let's speak of something more pleasant... Hmhmhm, Neil you don't need to apologize for being a morning person, I'm sure it will help team morale to have someone energetic in the mornings if our missions ever prove to be too long... He narrowed his eyes down the hall at the sound of Canas' music... he started walking towards the sound... Wait a minute... there are only two people in the castle I can think of who would be playing music this early in the morning... and my sister doesn't play the flute... He pulled the door open slightly to let the music flow out of the room and gestured for the others to come watch.

Nera had been up practically since dawn... she was somewhat tired but today wasn't supposed to be too busy so she supposed she could nap later if she was too tired... she had yet to actually meet any of the people Prince and Treen had told her about them finding save Lieselotte and Quinn who she had met only a once each in person, she had heard of Curwen Zahn, mother had asked his advice in alchemical affairs at some times considering how experienced he was but otherwise she had never met the man personally... She knew the women of the group were going to be living next to her so she was curious about her new neighbors... she quietly went over to the rooms next to hers and spoke up, not in a loud enough voice to wake someone who was sleeping but enough for a waking person to hear her in their room... Good Morning? Is anyone awake? It's very nice outside today and I was wondering if any of you had seen the castle garden, yet. She really was wondering it but she figured that would be a good way to meet these women, she really hoped that they were as nice as Prince had made them out.

Nera Archori
Princess of Aryss
Unknown Worlds: RP NeraArchori_zpsd0564346
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:41 am

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Unknown Worlds: RP 66fab3172503d02bbcf33b3038521d01dc1676d1

Luna woke up early in her room as she was already dressed and was sitting on her bed, reading her book. She was taking in all the notes that were there as she made sure not to gloss over anything she missed. This is usually the case for her in the mornings. She would already be awake and cook food for Maria before her sister left for work. When she got to the castle form Prince, she felt awkward that she couldn't clean or do anything that she used to do at her house. She didn't even get to sew as she spent all of her days in her room. She didn't like talking to strangers that she didn't know and she hasn't really met the princess yet. She hoped that maybe one day she could since Prince said that she might like his sis and get to be friends with her. Friends. That sounded nice. She kept on reading as she tried to find an answer for herself. Was there a way to heal herself? Can she survive this disease? Why did her sister had to do so early? These questions were racing through her as she kept on looking for an answer. The other thing that she was still questioning was the magic that she performed on that beast that night a bit back. The way that beast died was painful to watch as its last moments were truly tearing. Luna looked up from her book as she stared at the stone that was on the desk. That stone was the key to her as it led her here. Why was she chosen though when there were better people than her who could have been chosen.

Her train of thought was interrupted when Nera opened her door. She jumped a bit as she landed back on her bed, her face full of red as she stared at the princess. This was the first time that she was face to face with her as she stayed silent and listened in. The garden? That sure sounded nice. Luna looked at the blue flowers that were on her as she remembered the garden that she and Maria grew together. A little bit of tears came out of her as she wiped them away. Those were good times to her as she saw her sister smile so genuinely. She looked back at Nera again as she opened her mouth and silently said, "Yes. I would love to see the garden with you."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:16 am

Unknown Worlds: RP Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"

Kyte kind of started dozing where he stood as the others continued to talk, not really catching any of the conversation--though he did notice Quinn waving to him. But as Prince stepped away and opened a door, he flinched awake a bit, a bit startled. Were they going in there--? There was music coming from inside...who was playing music this early in the morning? Why was there even life this early in the morning? Kyte knew that enthusiasm was supposed to be his thing--but not at seven in the morning. As a mercenary, he was more used to running on his own schedule--he didn't know how he was going to deal with this--
Either way, he walked into the room, looking at Canas with tired eyes for a moment before turning to Prince and asking quietly,

"Do we get breakfast soon...?" He was pretty sure that food would wake him up--they did get breakfast, right--? He had no idea how people lived in palaces--honestly, this was all a bit too lavish for his taste. He'd never been entirely too keen on nobles, and to be honest, the way that Prince had acted towards him during their first meeting hadn't done much for Kyte's opinion of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked

Neil smiled at Prince. He believed he understood what Prince meant when he said his prejudice were elsewhere. Talk of Valdorias High Inquisitor seemed to put a bad taste in the princes mouth. His calm smile never seemed to waver. "You're right. I'm glad to hear that. I wonder who's playing then." Neil entered the room, smiling as he noticed Cannas playing his flute. He leaned against a wall, listening to the man play. He smiled as a raven suddenly flew into the room from a window and landed on his shoulder. He turned to the bird, seemingly not surprised in the slightest. "Hello there, girl. I was wondering where you were."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir

Seana had been looking through her spell book , still a bit tired,when she heard Neras voice. She cast a look of minor annoyance at the door. It was too early for this. Seana could be a morning person when she needed to be, but she hadn't planned on being one today. She sighed and walked over to the door, looking out. She looked out at Luna and Nera. She nodded towards them, "Good morning, both of you. I see you'll are up early. I suppose seeing the garden would be nice."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron yawned as he stretched his arms as he looked outside the window. The scenery outside was different than how it was back at home. Home. That was where all his memories were. It felt different though. Back at home he could feel the darkness seeping in everyday while here it felt like there was light. He looked at the stone again that was on his cabinet. Is that stone truly the reason why he is here now? Aaron got up as he placed on his clothes and his hat. He then went over to his cabinet as he placed the small stone inside his hat as he took his fencing sword as well and placed it onto his belt. He took a good look at himself in the reflection of the window as he gave himself a looking good pose. Afterwards he opened the door as he saw that there were some people outside. To make it all better, they were females too.

He watched as Nera seemed to open the doors of the East Wing as he saw two more females. Score! Not only was the cute princess there but so were two lovely females as well! Aaron cheered to himself as he went into his room and grabbed three roses that were in there. When he got back to his door, he slowly concentrated as he formed a tiny bit of wind onto his hand. Time to make an appearance. He fired the wind to the ground behind himself as the small wind propelled him forward as he landed by the girls.
"Well hello there ladies! I say what a lovely day it is to be greeted by such enchantresses." He handed a rose to Nera, Luna and Seana. Smooth. "I hope you can accept these roses as a gratitude of how beautiful you all are!" He gave them a smile as he waited to see how they would respond as he noticed Seana's attire. His mind was thinking of many thoughts already. Shortly he would do what he always do and that is flipping skirts.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia, for one, was still asleep. In fact, she was sleeping in the garden...again. She had this little place where she would sleep during the night, finding it much more comfortable then a bed. As the gardener was making their first rounds, she awoke, sitting up and stretching.
"That was wonderous..." she looked around, surrounded by flowers and shrubbery. "I know sir Prince is very against my...sleeping habits...but I simply cannot sleep in a human bed. It is just so...unnatural to me...I suppose." she smiled and heard a flower spirit, seeing it fly to her hand. "Bonum mane ad te." she said to it, and smiled, as they started to converse. Of course, no one could understand them, since she had to speak in the spirits language. She got up, walking with the spirit, and sitting on one of the stone benches near the garden.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince listened to Canas' music intently the man played very well, he wondered if Canas had picked it up in his time as a Gypsy or just for fun... The man had mentioned studies and being a scholar as well as being fairly well traveled, he probably could have started playing anywhere... He turned and looked down slightly at Kyte... He had completely forgotten Kyte and the others weren't very used to living in the palace yet... He spoke quietly back to the younger mercenary...The chefs in the kitchen will serve you food whenever you like... they usually begin serving breakfast very soon from now, seven thirty or eight... you can either eat in the dinning hall or if you ever want to eat by yourself you can ask any of the maids or other staff walking around to tell the chefs to have your food brought to your room... Here why don't I show you where they are, I'm not too hungry myself---... Prince's stomach made a very loud argument against that last claim the moment he said it... Or... Maybe we all should go eat... Hehehehe! He couldn't help but laugh at himself.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

Canas finished and saw his audience had grown. He blushed slightly.
"Oh dear." He hopped off the stage and walked to Prince. "I apologize if I awoke you. I felt like starting my day with some music." He said with a smiled. He bowed to those with him. "I hope you at least enjoyed. I heard you were going to get some breakfast. If it is okay with you, I would be honored to accompany you." He smiled at them, tucking his flute away in his bag. What a pleasant man.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 am

Unknown Worlds: RP NeraArchori_zpsd0564346
Nera Archori
Princess of Aryss

Nera smiled at Luna and Seana as they came out of their rooms... she clapped he hands together and crosser her fingers... Oh very good then... It's very nice to meet you both, My name is Nera... She gave a curtsy and a short bow of her headMy brother, Prince has told me a bit about you all but I really wanted to meet you all as soon as I could... I would have made myself present sooner but-- That's when Aaron came in on a draft of air giving her a rose. She blinked not expecting what he had done... Then shook her head lightly and looked at him... her powers triggered, she sensed some very mild dishonesty in him, nothing malicious or evil but just something not entirely truthful... she accepted the rose... then noticed him eyeing Seana... Ah well, Nera had been raised to see through shifty nobles and politicians she had a Very good idea of what he was thinking about... She accepted the rose anyway and smelled it... Thank you, You know we were just about to head to the garden, perhaps we could got plant these there? Would you care to join us?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:22 am

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil stood listening to Cannass music, smiling as he pet the ravens head. He made sure to keep half listening to Kyte and Princes conversation in case the two decided to get food anytime soon. Neil wasn't hungry at the moment. Even after come to the palace and having its food made available to him, he still didn't have much of an appetite. He chuckled as he heard Princes stomach grumble. He turned to the blonde with a smile,
That would seem to be a good idea,Prince.
Neil bowed towards Cannas for a moment , one hand keeping the raven safely perched on his shoulder.

your music was lovely. I don't speak for all of us, but your company would be nice.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:20 am

Unknown Worlds: RP CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir
Seana nodded towards Nera. So far the princess of Aryss seemed a good deal more pleasant to talk to than her brother was. Her last extensive conversation with Prince had more than shown his feelings concerning her native country.
Its very nice to meet you, Nera. My name is Seana. It's very good of you to meet us like this. Someone of your position wasn't expected to.
She looked as Aaron appearance, withholding a reaction to his rather noticeable entrance. His magic was fairly impressive, but how he was using it dampened any respect she may have had for it. She looked from the rose to him. Though she had known him only for a moment, Seana knew she did not like this boy, at all. She nodded at him, her face and voice near unreadable,
Thank you. This is ...unexpected. Most people are not quite so enthusiastic in the morning.
She turned back to Nera, decidedly against him coming with them. But she had already made the offer. Seana stood watching to see what would happen. She eyed Aaron for a moment, noticing his gaze. The last time she had disliked someone immediately it had been the lizard man and the weapon back in Valdoria. That did not give her much enthusiasm for any future dealings with this person. Lovely. Well if that wasn't an omen for how this day was going to be she didn't know what was.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:56 am

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Unknown Worlds: RP 66fab3172503d02bbcf33b3038521d01dc1676d1

Luna smiled a tiny bit when she saw Seana coming into the scene with her and Nera. She gave the woman a tiny wave as she heard her speak her name. Seana. That's a nice name. She was ready to go to the garden when someone else entered. the boy surprised her as she didn't know how to react or what did do as he started to talk about their beauty and handed them a rose. Luna kept a straight face on as she gazed at the rose. What was she going to do with this? When Nera suggested to go plant them in the garden, Luna nodded with agreeance as she wanted to go there immediately. Aaron was creeping her out.

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron was happy as the three ladies accepted his rose. Sweet! Looks like these ladies will be fun to talk to! When Seana spoke to him, he smiled more as it seemed that she liked the rose. "Why thank you very much! I'm used to waking up in the mornings earlier than this! Had to make a living everyday somehow back where I lived!" He smiled again as he basically juggled two each of wind and fire balls before putting them out. "See this is what I usually did back where my hometown was. I'm a performer and just like my mother I make sure to see people smile. Smiles are the best!" He was full of energy and joy. When Nera asked him if he wanted to go to the garden with them, his face exploded. '"Really!? That would be amazing. Going to the garden with three dazzling beauties, I feel like I'm going to die!" He clutched his chest as he hammed out a fake heart attack before looking back to them with his smile again. "Oh yeah, allow me to introduce myself. I am Aaron." He gave them a small bow. As he went back up however, he took a good peek at Seana's clothing again as his mind started to race. He was going to have some fun.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 am

Quinn Hartwell
Traveling Ranger

Quinn had nodded in understanding to Prince's words before falling silent as the other addressed the others, then moved on, and though he hesitated a moment he soon followed along after the other, smiling a little for Canas' music- that was a nice tune to wake up to... He closed his eyes until the male finished, then sort of just listened to the conversation- but when Prince mentioned food, he perked up. That sounded excellent. He was absolutely starving- though, he was wary of eating anything anymore, even Palace meals... if only because the drug from before scared him. But surely that wouldn't happen again-! At least, not here... "Breakfast sounds like a brilliant idea-" he commented, if only to show he was still there and paying attention- just a bit slow due to tiredness. Mornings were never his strong suit.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:21 am

Unknown Worlds: RP 5_zpse193df4f

Dymas Liles
Calm Mage
"Finally, I have a chance to escape my parents... and if I can be helpful along the way- then all the better."

Suddenly, a small gust of wind knocked Aaron's hat from his head- and from behind the male approached Dymas, looking entirely unamused by the other's blatant staring. "Good morning ladies," he murmured, nodding his head to each and giving a small bow to Nera. He flicked a glance over Aaron- but he merely nodded to him too, struggling to keep from smirking as he implied the other was a lady as well. He was acting as if he hadn't knocked the other's hat off, too. "Did I hear mention of the garden...? I've been wishing to stop by and see it but I was never sure of the way- and asking a maid seems embarrassing. Surely they have better things to do than direct me around- might I join you?" He gave them a pleasant smile, seeming rather awake, but calm for so early. He'd already been up a while though, wandering the halls quietly, and upon seeing the small group standing around, had wanted to see what was going on... and he was rather glad he had.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia got up from the bench, leaving the garden and exploring a little bit. The palace was very large, so it was a little surreal for her to be walking in such a place. Though, she always did find herself a bit on edge within the palace. She never even knew these types of places existed. Honestly, this was her first time leaving the grove in....however many years. She didn't really remember how many years it had been. She looked at the flower spirit in her hands.
"Quot annos factum est ..." she asked.
"Ut arbitror, non perdidi milady." the flower spirit said. Sylvia sighed and continued to walk, but heard voices coming from the music room. She was nervous and took a few steps back. She recognized one to be Prince, the others she was unsure of. She hid around the corner, and watched the group.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next