Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 12, 2014 1:21 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

If Santana had had any footing before, he lost it the moment that the laser hit, feeling himself being literally thrown from the ground and into a nearby wall, his hair whipping around in the wind caused by the aftershock, quickly stabbing his katana into the plaster of the wall to keep himself rooted there as the remainder of the aftershock worked its way through the room. He couldn't keep his eyes open against the harsh light--and when he opened them again after the light subsided--Tribal was gone. He sat there on the ground for a moment, staring wide-eyed at that display of power, before jerking his katana out of the wall and standing up again. Now that the threat was gone, he sheathed his katana again, re-securing it onto its case on his back, then sighing tiredly as he tried to hide his utter amazement and shock over the entire situation, and walking back over to the others. He was about to speak when Xiu entered, catching his attention as she spoke. He didn't exactly remember this woman--nor did he remember Charles, honestly. So, he decided to stick close to David--at least he knew that the guy was a professor. Hopefully he was a professor--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 2:07 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 David_10

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 David10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
As Santana seemed to vie closer to David, the professor fixed his glasses then said "Oh by the way, I should -probably- mention I'm not a professor... anymore. I lost my license. Don't ask." scratch that, David is no longer a professor. As if that wasn't bad enough, the man continued "Oh- and don't ask-" which only made matters worse. Actually, David began to think back on the day he was no longer allowed to teach at SCU.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a bright new day, a wonderful day, wow, yeah, David was so happy to be teaching and stuff. That was cool. Oh look people, heheh... they're all ignorant dumb monkeys who need to- WOAH- WOAH... calm down. No homicidal thoughts. Wow, so many people. Hi people! Time to start class. David walks to his desk, clears his throat. Begins to exercise for 10 minutes of class in preparation of class. He hears the crowd of students talk among themselves, he particularly notes someone ask why all the professors at SCU are so weird. Silly student, he just doesn't recognize David's genius. Alright time for class. David clears his throat again for two minutes, then speaks "Okay class! This is- er-"
"Engineering...?"
"Yeah something like that! GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! I've just finished my latest experiment that I shall soon show to the world!"
Everyone in the class jumped at David's suddenly raise in volume, but then his words began to attract the attention of the class. An experiment? This was certainly interesting. And it certainly didn't seem like what they said mattered, he didn't care, he just wanted to show off his new experiment. David then drags a huge crate through the door, it fit somehow. Before anyone really had the chance to say much more, David unveiled his creation... it was a shark... with legs, in a cage. Everyone was pretty confused and/or horrified. David was proud, raising his arm up in the air in a showy manner
"Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you... the LANDSHARK!"
"Aren't you a mechanical engineer?"
"Shut up Billy."
David began to mess with the lock of the cage the landshark was in. Presumably for some safety reason, it never occurred to anyone that he could be on the verge of letting the creature loose. Then a student raised his hand, David stopped what he was doing, slowly looking over to her "Yes...?"
She quickly answered "Why...?"
"What do you mean...?"
"Like... why?"
"I'm... I'm not getting the question here... why what?"
"What is the purpose of doing this...? It's like... yeah... no seriously why?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
David then took off the lock and unleashed the landshark, screams and chaos erupted soon later. That was a cool day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Krueger let out a sigh, he knew it was probably a not a good idea to tell Santana about that day. So it was best to change the subject "Listen... we've got you... we gotta leave as quickly as possible and begin the search for your friends! Disney, David, Lucila... they're all important too...! We've almost gathered everyone for Heavenly Treasure and we'll need you guys to track down the last two...!" the man turned to Charles giving him a smile "We're ready to leave sir!" he announced... without really hearing any reply from Santana. Charles, who gave Xiu a stink eye for touching him, seemed pretty preoccupied "I am you employee Xiu, refrain from the touching." he told her bluntly "Oh- and erm-" Charles looked to David and Santana "Well be leaving soon!" then he turned back to Xiu "My mistress, we've got Santana... we just need the last three... I'm... concerned however... if Tribal was sent out... then the other members of the Freedom Society can't be far behind..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 13, 2014 2:24 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

"Right right, though I despise formalities." she said, and pouted as she gave Charles space. "Wait, there are more of them? What fun! Are you going to shoot another one? Oh cause I wouldn't mind that." she giggled. She winked at Santana. "Though we should leave soon, we have what we need."

~______________________________________________________________~
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 13, 2014 2:31 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Oh. So David wasn't a professor after all. Well then.
Santana listened to the man speak, and as he mentioned Santana's friends, Santana's eyes widened just a little bit--what with all of the mayhem of him fighting a stupidly muscular giant, he'd completely lost track of them...he had to find out if they were okay...

"And Yuri," Santana added onto the end of David's list of names in a mutter, frowning slightly. "We'll need to see if he's okay, too...all of them had better be alive..." It was obvious how worried he was. And as for what he planned to do next...he saw little else he could do but go with these people. The university was totaled, hundreds of people were dead...and above all, Santana wanted to find his friends, and figure out what was behind all of these happenings. He wanted to understand what was going on here. That, and finding out that his friends were alright...that was all that mattered now. Either way, he could tell that from here on, everything was about to change...today was bound to be a long day...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 2:44 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Paladi11

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

David nodded at Santana's mentioning of Yuri "Him too... I guess-" he didn't really want to talk about that one. But he was content, they had to go anyways, they were waiting here for too long. David walked to The Mistress, bowing to her "Clan Leader... mission complete... I recommend we leave here immediately."he told her, attempting to get them out of here before another Hero showed up. Charles didn't seem to keen on the idea however, as he immediately shot a glare to David "Hold on..." Charles walked past Xiu and David, approaching Santana with a grim expression on his face. He stopped directly in front of him "Santana... look around... what do you see...? Destruction... death... chaos... hundreds of people died here today..." Charles slowly rose his hands, pointed towards Santana "And all because the government was looking for you... how does that make you feel...?" he asked, glaring towards Santana.

David saw what Charles was doing then let out a quick sigh "Clan Leader..." he looked to Xiu again "Perhaps we should be on our way to the blimp...? We can't stay here too long..." he whispered to The Mistress "The two of us should at least be on our way..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 13, 2014 2:59 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana looked at Charles as the man first addressed him, and as the man told him to look around, he couldn't keep his eyes from darting about the destroyed room. He thought on Charles' question for a moment, then took a breath, and spoke.
"You know...you'd think that it would make me feel guilty or something...but I don't feel guilty. I feel...angry. I can't believe that they'd do all of this, just for the sake of finding one person...it's sickening. I don't get why they'd do something like that...and I want to do something about it." He wasn't quite sure what he was getting himself into here, but at least he was speaking his mind. Those were his true feelings. It made his blood boil to think that the government would take all of this loss of life so lightly. It wasn't something that he could just accept.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 am

Charles seemed impatient, he eagerly tapped his foot against the floor as he waited for a reply. And then Santana spoke... and he didn't disappoint "Good to know you feel that way... before we leave... I must show you something..." Charles walked over to a wall, well, what was left of it. He simply made a slight nudge and it crumbled... showing the city. Just a street of the city. Nothing special, and it was absolutely horrifying because of that. There was a slight degree of traffic, people were just walking about without a worry in their lives, and it was a happy, nice, sunny day. Not even a single man, woman, or child so much as batted an eye at the University building that was just ransacked, not even for the orbital laser. Everything was just... ordinary. Charles looked to Santana, glaring towards him "This... is the world we live in Mr. Pejoves..." he spoke in a solemn voice "This is what the enemy is capable of. The general populace of the city... no... the world... is completely unable to see what lies beyond their simple lives... their minds are literally wired so they are unable to see what the World Power doesn't want them to... we call this process Doublethink..." Charles looked to Santana, his eyes showed determination, but something about them was almost hesitant... as if he wanted to tell Santana to just leave and pretend her never saw anything. That would be silly... they'd find him anyways "You are awakened... a flaw in the system... a glitch... you are not under their control. Your enemy is the world... literally... everyone is against you... your teachers... some of your friends... probably even your family... and now, because of your influence... the other students that were with you... they've awakened from the dream too... and now they'll be hunted... do you understand?"

"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 13, 2014 3:25 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana stared out at the normal, average city street in utter horror, seeing all of the people passing by without a care in the world, and after hearing Charles' explanation--everything seemed to fall into place. And as the man went on, explaining all of the consequences of something that Santana had had no control over, his brow began to furrow, and he suddenly felt his emotions flare.
"It's not as if I meant for any of this to happen--!" he shouted at nobody in particular, still facing out towards the street--and catching the attention of none of the people who continued to walk along like it was any other ordinary day. He hesitated for a moment, then calmed down again, looking at Charles, remembering that he had to deal with the fact that he'd gotten his friends involved. "It's...because of me that they're involved in all of this. It's my responsibility, huh...? Mierda..." He frowned, a troubled expression crossing his face before he continued. "Well then...I guess that it's my job to fix things. What do I have to do...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 3:33 am

Charles stood strong, the man seemed to be almost glowing, he spoke about hopeless odds, yet every word was filled with confidence, none of this scared him. He held a hand out to Santana "Come with us... you may have lost your memories.. but you haven't quite lost your sword skills... join Black Dragon. Like you did before. Fight with us... the situation may seem dire... but we have a plan... a plan to bring down the entire world order... we can -fix- the world..." Charles knew, it was long overdue some rescuing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 13, 2014 3:38 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana looked down at the hand that was offered him, then looked up, locking eyes with Charles.
"...I'm in."
He reached out, giving Charles' hand a firm shake, his face serious. This was only just the beginning, he could tell--but if he could do something to change the world, then he knew--he wanted to do it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 3:42 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 5 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5