Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

+3
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 2011-12-24-461687_zps3b1b07db

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яєтια
I say...fuck it...

Retia grinned, and grabbed another robot! She started to pound on the robot, and swing that one too.
"I'm on a strict diet of asswhooping and badass...with a bit of douche bag on the side." she said, and soon, something changed. Retia disappeared, and Rommel returned. "AWWW!" he stopped swinging the other robot around. "The honk honks are gone..." he looked at the robot. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" he swung another robot against a wall.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Smilegenderbend_zps4b6d8a9b

Smile
Luka Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile looked up from the robot, seeing Emile strike at the robotic enemy, then quickly striking at it once more with the hammer again, smashing the robot's head off, and waiting for the thing to stop moving, before wriggling out of its grasp and brushing herself off.
"Stupid zhing..." she grumbled at the robot, before looking at Emile with a neutral expression. "I guess zhat I owe you some zhanks...so...my gratitude for giving me a hand. Anyvay...ve need to find Jo. It sounds like, vherever she is, she's not having a good time. Have any idea vhere to look...?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade let Joe have some air and wiped away the spit from his cheek. "Right then." he said as he stared at Joe. "Hmmmm... You might be right. But the same can go with you. Your bravery, and no I don't mean the traitor, is admirable... Though utterly predictable. You words of slander, your threats. Nothing that I haven't heard before." Jade said as he got up from Jo and moved away from him. He picked the microphone. "You're all probably wondering... What was that roar that you heard just now? Well... I might as well let her introduce herself. Please welcome--" Jade began to say

Just when Jade's announcement happened a giant t-rex lizard thing came out, roaring to it's heart's content.

"Amor." he said simply before turning off the mic. He looked back at Joe with a stern look. He walked over and pulled the knife out. He placed it on the table before looking down at the male before him. "You like alcohol right?" he asked as he took out a bottle of some common brand alcohol. He stood above Joe and without saying a word poured the alcohol all over his wounds. "This is a special brand. Has a real punch." Jade said as Joe would feel his wounds burning unlike anything before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie flipped back, avoiding the claws of a massive robot "Aye! Aye Jasper! So I read on yous file that you're a mastah at seduction o' somethin'!?" he asked mic combat, shooting yet another robot down to size, before, catching one coming up behind him and taking that one down too. A grin on his face, the assassin threw his firearm up into the air, just to show off as he caught it then took down another machine in one shot "There's a gal I really need tah impwess! Do you think you could help me with dat...? Eh...?" Zombie began to run forward as he dealt with the final robots in his area "I'm gonna find this creepah-man and kick him in the baws I swear!!" he yelled angrily.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:10 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just ignored the fact that there were dozens of robots trying to kill them, instead focusing on eliminating them silently while his eyes scanned the walls- looking for a secret door. Jade had to have one to hide Jo in... But then Zombie distracted him, and he ended up with a shallow slice across his cheek in result as his eyes shot over to the other male. "Yeah, I guess you could say I am- and yeah, I'm willing to help, but I think you'd learn better if we weren't being fired at continually," he called calmly, before returning his gaze to the wall- and grinning as he spotted the crack. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a grenade of his own, pulled the pin- and set it at the base of the wall which was actually the door to the lab Jade and Jo were in. Once he set it down he moved, heading closer to Zombie and helping kill more robots as the grenade timed down. "So, who's this girl anyways?" he asked curiously, but before the other could really respond, the grenade blew- taking with it the doorway to where Jade and Jo were. "EVERYONE! OVER HERE!! JO NEEDS OUR HELP! COME ON!" he yelled, before advancing towards the new opening carefully, still chasing off robots right and left.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:45 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Except fuckin` no-- you seem to be forgetting that you`re a piece of shit?! And I`m worth a thousand more than you`ll ever be?! Don`t you think for one goddamn second that we`re equals, or that this means shit-- just, fuck--- I don`t even know what you`re fuckin` talking about anymore, shithead--! It doesn`t matter for shit that I`m predictable, dumb ass--" He furrowed his brows, glaring daggers into the male`s back as he made his way over to the microphone. Joe listened carefully, fidgeting only slightly in his chair as he tried to listen. Something... about a roar...? He hadn`t heard it previously... but, that... couldn`t be good. The name Jade referred to it as, 'Amor', stuck a small cord with Joe, but, he didn`t think too long on it. He must`ve heard over a thousand names rotating around this city since he entered it way back when... it was really no use trying to remember... but, whatever it was, it demanded more attention than whatever it was Jade wanted. It`d reflect poorly on him if he, the leader, wasn`t there to face whatever kind of threat that most certainly was...

He quirked an eyebrow when Jade whirled back toward him, giving him a skeptical look, but then bottle. Which he stared at-- his expression neutral. Nothing good could come out of that bottle. And---yeah, he was right, that burned. He hissed through his teeth as he convulsed slightly-- but, the tight stinging sensation only seemed to last a few seconds with him, seeing as soon his low sounds of pain heightened into a small laugh. "Don`t make me laugh, clitsplitter--! Your torture skills are as weak as yer fuckin` dick-- you forgetting who I am...?! You think you can pour some stupid drink on me and I`ll burst into tears or whatever--?! Fuck, I`ve done that on my own, I don`t even need fuckin` extensive training to brush that shit off-- listen, retard, I dunno what you`re tryna do here, but lemme tell you now and save you the trouble-- shit ain`t gonna work on me, understand--?!" He barked, giving a strained smirk. "S`why I`m alive, and you`re--"
Wait-- why was he only thinking about this now--?
For a moment, Joe stared at Jade, his mouth open but not producing words and his eyes wide-- when suddenly explosion. He jumped slightly in surprise, beginning a frantic struggle with the restraints once more, but, he calmed slightly once he had heard the source of said explosion. As annoyed as he clearly was at the fact... this was cause for gloating. He looked up at Jade, he gave the other a big, bright smile, and said nothing. Just smiled.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁
Ignat was pretty relieved when Retia turned back to Rommel, it was much easier for him to not have to worry about the mood-swings that had been going on... THEN Jasper did a cool thing, and they were now in the same room as Joe and Jade. And there was a giant fucking T-Rex lizard thing happening.

"Oh...thees should be fun."

For the first time since they were genderswapped, Ignat grinned. He smashed at the robots with his gun as they made their way into the room, quickly and effectively, and then on to one of them, planning to use THAT as a weapon too. He turned to the rest of the team

"Who takes the giant peenk dinosaur theeng and who rescues Jo?"

He asked, holding the robot by its legs as if it was no big deal. He used it to smash an oncoming robot, but then looked back at the Suicide Squad.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:09 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"You guys rescue Jo, I got the dino." Rommel said quickly, seeing both issues on his plate. He started walking toward the lizard "And make it quick...I can't use the drug right now, I'll explode otherwise." not literally, but actually. He started to run, grabbing one of the dead robots, and swung it at Amor. "WOOT! COME ON!" he yelled, and the fight began. He began beating the dino with his broken robot, grinning.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie followed Jasper, keeping close to him as he held his handgun closely in case they would be ambushed "Woman-? Women-? Womensssss-? I suck at pluwals okah!?" oh shit was that a dinosaur? How many dinosaurs lived in this city anyways!? Zombie had had enough of this shit already "Though I guess there are two- if yous is wonderin'-" he told Jasper as he looked to Rommel and Ignot, things seemed to go well "H-HEY-! SO I'M JUST GONNA FOLLOW JASPAH OKAY GUYS-? I'M ALLERGIC TO DINOSAUS!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Smile
Luka Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile kind of just...stared...as Amor came out. She just looked at the dinosaur for a moment, then spoke,
"...Fuck zhis."
She turned on her heel, then went off following Jasper and Zombie after she'd heard them. She figured that she'd do better rescuing Jo than she would with fighting a giant dino, anyway. So, she went off and followed Jasper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile nodded to Smile. "It's no problem." Emile said before the roaring happened. He looked over heard Jade's voice. "Oh... No...." Emile said when out came Amor. "Yeah you go help Jo... I have reptile soup to make." Emile said before looking over at Rommel. "Makes sense why your back to normal..." Emile said as Amor roared again swiped her tail at the group. This was going to hurt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Jade ignored Jo. The man cursed to much for Jade to really care. He didn't flinch when the explosion happened and just looked in that direction. "Well... It took you guys long enough." Jade said, "And just when I was about to take off his finger nails as well..." Jade said as he reached over for his cane and brushed off his jacket from the dust. "Well let's make this more interesting... Joe it looks like you might be getting your wish to sword fight me... Since you did resist." Jade said as he prepared himself for an all out attack from the group.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

"Aw, how cute... the little rapist has a dinosaur fetish. How cute- I'll take him," Jasper's voice, originally starting at a higher pitch in a mocking sort of tone, turned much more serious at the end as he glared towards Jade, reaching into his jacket and pulling out a trio of throwing knives, which he chucked at the doctor before pulling out a gun, smirking dryly as he stepped closer. He hadn't even turned to glance at Amor, instead much more focused on the man in front of him that was threatening and tormenting Jo. Nobody deserved that- and he was going to stop it. "Why don't you leave Jo alone and come mess with someone who's not fucking restrained, you cheating bastard!!" Jasper scowled as he advanced closer and closer, tensed and ready for a fight to really begin.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

Ignat looked skeptical as Rommel suggested everyone go help Jo while he took on the dinosaur alone.

"But.."

Then Emilia happened. THAT seemed more reasonable.

"Oh O.K."

Still...so many people on Joe duty and only those two on the dino... Ignat figured his muscles would be good with the giant lizard, so he went with Rommel and Emilia. Amor did the tail thing and he was smashed against a wall, but he quickly recovered, keeping a neutral face and throwing the robot that he was holding at Amor's face.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:09 am

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Jade waited, as it seemed Jasper was the one that wanted to attack him first. Jade held his cane as he quietly waited for Jasper to throw his knives. He dodged the first two, but the third slightly cut his ears. He aimed his cane when Jasper pointed his gun at him. "Oh no worries I will let Jo go." Jade said as he took his foot and pushed Joe's chair to slide over to the others. "Ha! That's not a gun... This is a gun." Jade said as he fired his cane at Jasper, aiming right for the man's chest.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe just sort of gave Jade a look as he mentioned the fingernail thing, "Ugh. Punk-ass idea stealing twink." And he kind of kept talking-- the bluenette raised an eyebrow in response, giving the male an incredulous look, "You`re surprised I resisted--?! You really are as retarded as you look, aren`t you-- and--I--was kidding---about the--" Oh, hey, his chair was being kicked-- it`s wheels sort of just skidded across the floor, spinning Joe several times in the process, before it abruptly slammed into the wall right near Jasper and Zombie. Joe`s facial expression could best be described as 'done' as he peeled his face off said wall, moving to remove himself from his seat, and nearly forgetting about the restraints. He scowled, heaving a heavy exhale through his nose, before whipping his head toward Zombie`s direction and barking, "Fuckin`-- Zombie! Quit gawkin` and get me out of these stupid things-- I`ve got ass to kick--!" Honestly, the Inquisitor Tower was a big place-- he wasn`t wasting his time on Jade of all people. There`d always been bigger fish to fry; nothing at all had changed.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:35 am

Smile
Luka Reinhardt

Smile watched the scene unfolding before her carefully, analyzing every tiny movement that Jade made--so as soon as she saw his trigger finger moving, she was quick to tug Jasper towards herself, and out of the way of the blast--only just in time for her to be suddenly covered in a small cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared, then, it became apparent that Smile had returned back to normal--which he seemed quite happy about.
"Finally...it's about time..." he sighed, letting go of Jasper's arm, then waiting for further instructions from Joe--who, thankfully, had just been pushed back over to them.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie just kinda stayed behind Jasper- not really doing anything. Believe it or not, Zombie was actually lazy. Yes- lives were at stake here and Zombie as not doing shit because he was, indeed, lazy. He stayed quiet, kind of not really being so much as targeted by Jade or paid attention to by anyone for that matter. And he stayed quiet too. That was, until Smile turned back into a man. And then immediately, Zombie's jaw dropped in disappointment "WHAAAAT!? NOT FAIR! I LIKED YOU BETTER AS A CHICK! YOU WERE SO MUCH MOAW DOABLE THEN!" he yelled rather loudly- because that was really all that mattered to him at the moment. He looked to Joe after- because he had kind of yelled at Zombie, and just sorta let out a "Meh" and shrugged to the bluenette "Laze..."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, Joe stared at Zombie. And stared. And stared. And stared. And stared. And stared. And stared.
And then started rapid-firing kicks at him. He proceeded to enunciate each kick firmly,
"I! WILL! END! YOU! STUPID! FUCKIN`! USELESS! PIECE! OF! SHIT! THIS! IS! A! GODDAMN! ORDER! YOU! ASSLAMP! PICKLESMOOCHER!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was riding on Amor, kind of like a rodeo, laughing and hooting and everything.
"COME ON! GIVE ME A CHALLENGE BIG LIZARD THING...uh...OF...uh...well...fuck it." He kicked Amor, but that didn't seem fun enough, so...INSTEAD, he punched one of the eyes. "MOVE!~"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Ignat Dragovich

Ignat was systematically trying to punch at the lizard's leg pressure points, figuring they might be in similar places to those of humans...except this was a giant dino, so he'd have to apply WAY more pressure. And it was very probable that the places he was attacking weren't accurate as effective on the reptile as they would be on a human...

Worth a try..

At least he was still a big buff dude. He wondered why everyone was turning back and he was still a dude... Totally not because the weird force controlling him is too lazy to change the picture, right?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper was braced to move and get out of the way of the shot when suddenly smile was tugging him aside and then changing back to male, which earned a short, dry chuckle and a smile from the white-haired male. "Thanks, Smile. Now let me handle this vile fucker..." Narrowing his eyes, Jasper raised his gun and fired off a trio of shots at Jade before moving forward, hoping to close some of the distance between them- because he knew that would be helpful to him... at least somewhat. "You know, I always thought you'd be taller... I guess beggars can't be choosers though. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a chance to give you a little taste of your own medicine...!" Smirking, he then darted closer and swung a kick at Jade's knee, following quickly with a shot aimed right at his abdomen. He, despite his taunting words, seemed rather serious about this fight...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Jade flipped the table over that had the speaker and used it as cover for the bullets. Then the distance closed between them. That wasn't a good thing Jade lifted his leg to block the kick to his knee, but took the blow to his gut. Though Jade grunted Jasper was close enough for him to do his attack. He went to grab Jasper's shirt to headbutt him before his cane turned into a sword. He was aiming to slash Jasper's gut.

Amor went to smack Rommel into the wall the moment he hurt her eye. Then she started stomping around which wasn't good for the people on the ground. In fact the stomping sent uneven shockwaves on the ground causing everyone near her to bounce.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 4 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Zombie's comment elicited an irritated sigh from the German, and Smile watched for a moment as Jasper began fighting Jade, then turned as he heard Joe screaming at Zombie. After watching the bluenette kick at the blonde for a bit, Smile sighed, and took out his knife, advancing over to the chair that Joe was bound to, and began cutting the leather restraints.
"Try not to move too much...zhis vill take a moment..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grabbed onto the eyelid as he was slammed into the wall. There was a Rommel print in the wall, and it was a wonderful sight. He stayed on the lid and hung there.
"Bitch." he said, and flipped back up, pulling the eyelid back with him, yanking it. He was laughing hysterically. This was AWESOME

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next