Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

+3
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie kinda took offense to Jo as she assaulted him "HEEEEEEY! IT'S A MEDICAL CONDITION! KAY!? LAZEITUS! SO STFU!" he yelled to Jo- AND THEN SMILE WAS GONNA LET HER LOOSE. Zombie gave Smile a frown, a very VERY stern frown, he had just let the blunette loose on him as far as he knew "It's still disappointin' that yous a dude now- you don't have the same charm-" he commented before looking to Jasper and Jade fighting. He kinda wanted to help, but not in a way that would destroy Jasper's 'fun' in his mind. SO he did what he thought was best- he ran to a corner and found a banana (wait what? What was that doing there?) and then threw it towards Jade's head like a boomerang "JO STOP PMSin' FO FIVE SECS AND HELP FIND MORE RANDOM FRUIT TO THROW AT JADE!" he yelled with a straight look on his face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:09 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper frowned softly when he noticed Jade blocking his bullets, but he still moved forward, smirking some when he managed to hit him in the stomach. That would be helpful- but then he felt his shirt being grabbed, and in order to avoid being headbutted he grabbed Jade's arm and sent a strong kick at his chest- using the fact that the other was holding him to keep him from backing away, and taking advantage of the force to back flip out of Jade's grip. Then the sword-cane was swinging towards him, and he flung himself backwards, grimacing as the weapon whistled past harmlessly. "I have to say- you're much stronger than I expected," he commented amicably, before smirking with a taunting look. "Sadly for you, it's not enough." Darting forward, Jasper reached for Jade's sword arm, looking to latch onto the wrist and shove it away as he stepped up close to the other, pressing his body up against his before looking down that single inch between them with a sadistic grin. "It was interesting to meet you, Doctor Jade... Too bad I have to kill you now," he purred, standing there close another moment before stepping back and sending a punch right towards the other's jaw. He... didn't feel right just killing someone like that, despite having the opportunity, even if they deserved it. The banana from Zombie earned a confused look- but he tried to focus on his fighting instead of what the others were doing.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:48 am

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade merely took a step back when Jasper back flipped out of his grasp, and rubbed his chest. "Ha..." Jade said to Jasper when he commented on his strength. "Is it because I'm a doctor, and you assume that I am nothing else but a rapist?" Jade asked in a dull voice. There wasn't the usually pep in there anymore. "We shall see..." Jade said with his sword ready. He took a step back when Jasper reached for his sword arm, but Jasper grabbed onto it. It seemed like a mistake... Or was it? Jade had a smirk of his own when Jasper went back to punch and ignored the banana. He grabbed Jasper's wrist and in an instant, used the force of the punch to throw Jasper off and into whatever was behind him. "Now... What was that about you killing me?"

Amor was pissed... No doubt about it. Cause not only did she had Rommel, the biggest dickish guy in the world pulling on her eyelids, but Emilia finally jumped into battle via her other end and started climbing on her. Amor was having enough of this, so she bashed her head in, and started to spin to get those people off of her.

Suddenly robots came to give the others something to do. It was like massive war here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel didn't flinch when bashed on the wall, he kept smirking. He took his claws and slashed at the eye, hoping to take it out.
"THIS IS AWESOME!" he yelled. "I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! I AM THE HAPPIEST OF PANDAS! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" he was laughing and having fun with this Amor.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:36 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

At a slight loss for words after his outburst, all Joe had to say to Zombie was: "YOU FUCKIN` SUCK." But then Smile was cutting his restraints and that was cool. "O-Oh---uh, thanks..." He muttered, tensing slightly as the raven haired male worked at the restraints. Considering the questionable placement of said leather bounding---moving around too much would be---bad. Very, very bad. So, he watched Smile with slightly bated breath, only turning his attention when Zombie kind of start yelling to him about fruits. Why would you ever use fruit with the surplus amount of... things laying around--- come on now-- "CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I`M COMING, OKAY--?! Smile, go faster--hurryhurryhurry--"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:25 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile sighed and ignored Zombie, keeping up his work on the leather restraints with his knife. He paused for a moment as he heard Joe tell him to hurry, arcing an eyebrow a bit.
"Eizher I hurry and accidentally slice off somezhing you'll need later, or I take my time and not hurt you. I'm opting for zhe second choice." He kept working carefully at cutting the restraints, and at last finished cutting the last one, stepping back. "Zhere. You're out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁
 Ignat was still sort of punching at Amor's pressure points, but that obviously was doing no good. So when the robots started coming in, he grabbed them and started throwing them at Amor's head, doing his best to avoid Rommel.
The constant roaring of the creature gave Ignat an idea... He used robots to beat up other robots, getting thrown and scratched in ways that normally would have been difficult to shrug off, but all of this new muscle was protecting him in cool ways. He then started launching robots at Amor's open mouth whenever she opened it to roar. Maybe that would help...or it would piss Amor off way more.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper noticed the seemingly unhappy tone to Jade's voice- but he didn't truly care. It wasn't his job to care, it was his job to eliminate him, and he was getting mighty tired of his shit. Jade was in their way and they needed to move on- badly. "Who said I was done?" he shot back, grimacing a little as he stumbled, then regained his footing after being thrown into a robot that had gotten too close. One which he soon kicked away, before turning back to Jade, his eyes narrowed as he pulled a combat knife into his left hand and a handgun into his right, pausing only a second before he darted forward, slashing the knife at the other's chest while aiming a sneaky shot down at his foot.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:28 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Paladi11

Charles Paladin
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly a loud sigh could be heard in the heads of the Suicide Squad "As much fun as it was to watch you perverts squabble and generally act disgusting... I grow tired of this game..." the man sounded annoyed, even bored. Charles was always keeping track of them after all, he heard everything, and he kept track of their activities 24/7 "So then... Rommel..." Charles' tone suddenly got notably darker "I'm going to blow up your head if you don't deal with that dinosaur in 5 minutes..." he spoke, sounding like he was joking, but there was a certain tone to his words that made it obvious that he was absolutely serious "As for you, Jasper... it's just one man... he was a threat when he had followers but as a lone man he is but a mortal soul... deal with him. Now." then his attention was turned back to Joe "And when will you turn back, Josephine? Do you insist on staying the opposite sex for so long? For god sakes even among the wretched you are nothing but fat nasty trash..."

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:38 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel heard Charles and smirked.
"It's okay..." he lifted his claw into the air, and stabbed it into the skull, with all the force behind it he could muster. IT stabbed through the brain of Amor, digging around to turn it into mush. He was grinning the whole time. He stabbed it a few more times in the head, laughing as he did.
"THIS IS A FIRST! I NEVER MADE SOMETHING GO EXTINCT BEFORE! YEAH!" he then punched the hole in the head, making it wider, and started beating on the skull. He started laughing like a crazy person. He punched through the skull and pulled out the brain, punching deeper into the whole to make it worse. This man was cray. However, he got the job done for certain.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:01 am

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade heard that Amor was down... So that was a thing. Jade looked to be in deep thought. "What's the point? It's not like I'm actually here." Jade said with a shrug as Jasper came closer. What was the point? He felt his chest get slashed, but he made no move to counter. "Looks like someone else is going to kill me Joe... You failed again. And you wanna know something? I'm happier then you ever were. Now finish it you pansy." Jade said as he waited patiently.

Amor though she stood there for a moment... And growled before putting her full weight on the side where Rommel was. She was aiming to crush him in her final moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:13 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel jumped off Amor and landed near her.
"DIGGLET FUCK YOUR GRASS!" he yelled, dusting himself off. He looked at the others. "Dinosaur is done!" he called. "I think it's done...I sort of took it's brain out." he had brain juice on his claws. "And yeah...it's bloody and shit. You guys need help?" he asked, crossing his arms.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:38 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

After Smile`s warning, Joe stiffened moreso, just sort of... staring ahead blankly as the male finished his thing.  Which-- suddenly felt like was taking more time than it actually was. Because that was probably the most threatening thing he had ever heard. But, eventually, he was free-- and he noticed before Smile even said a word about it, due to how lightweight he suddenly felt. Beaming, he bounced out his seat excitedly. "Thanks--!" In a hurry, he made his way near Zombie, immediately scooping a rather large and colorful dildo off the ground. He reeled his arm back, ready to use it as projectile against Jade-- but then Charles. Joe sort of froze in place, just listening and quietly taking note--- but not really expecting himself to get any mention until he kinda did. And he was still kind of holding the thing. Which didn`t help him at all. When combined with what Charles said. Wow. He dropped it then. "... Wh-- I can`t do anything abo--... did you just call me fat--"

And then Jade. As expected, Joe glared at him, with the usual look she--he--would give this particular male. Seeping with disgust, utter loathing, mal intent, and focus. But... then, his gaze softened, a stiff smile playing on his lips. He was silent for a moment more, his shoulders lowering before he spoke,  "Jade... listen. Maybe at some point-- I... mourned your death. At some point, I figured... you and I were probably worth some big, climatic one-on-one battle... with explosions and people watching in a super awesome bottom of the ninth situation-- but, really... not... not anymore. Maybe this started as something between you and me-- but... where we are now, it`s... clearly not the same way. I`m... letting it go. This is anything but a failure on my part. And my happiness isn`t something that`s gonna be measured by someone else... that`s... up to me to decide. I`ll go about that however I want to." Decidedly, he turned away, facing away from Jade and Jasper and toward Rommel`s direction. It didn`t even cross his mind that perhaps Jade had really come back from the dead-- and was about to be struck down again by someone else. And... honestly-- it didn`t matter to him anymore. There... were other levels of the tower he had to overcome now. He couldn`t cling to Jade and himself forever. Finally, he feld like a huge weight had been lifted off him-- closure... felt nice. "Jasper, please finish him."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper slowly relaxed as it became apparent Jade had no plans on fighting back anymore, his eyes showing his confusion and... just a bit of pity. He was quick to push that away though, putting away his gun as he slowly stepped around behind Jade- though grimacing up at the ceiling when he heard Charles, as if the man were up there. Then Jo told him to finish up as well- and so he stepped up close to Jade's back, reaching up a hand to grab his hair firmly and pull his head back slowly. "Very well... It's time for the Doctor to go back to where he belongs-" Jasper's face was serious as he stabbed his knife through the side of the man's neck, then twisted it and yanked it outwards. He didn't seem bothered by the blood that spurted out, getting on practically everything, and soon released the body and stepped back-
Only for the body to dissolve into smoke, quickly dissipating and leaving them there alone.
"... Does this mean we can move on now?" he asked after a moment, sheathing his knife as he looked up to Jo for her directions- though he glanced around to try ensuring everyone else was okay as well. He seemed altogether unaffected by what he'd just done... though it was the first kill he'd made where the person wasn't struggling.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

The louderspeakers on the floor suddenly turned on as Jasper finished off Jade, letting out a loud SCRREEEEECCHH to a rather annoying level. Immediately following the Suicide Squad could here Ross' voice "HEHEY! NICE JOB JASPOO! AND GOOD JOB TO YOU TOO ROMMY FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THAT GAY LIZARD! WELL I'M BORED NOW SO IT'S ON TO THE NEXT FLOOR- HONESTLY THIS IS ONE OF MAH FAVORITE ONES... HEHEH..." almost magically, a new door appeared next to Rommel, opening on its own revealing a staircase upwards as "Stairway to Heaven" played in the background "OKAY OKAY NOW GOGOGOGOAISDUHECUIHILSXFE! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN HAHAHAHAHAH!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

As Charles spoke in their heads, lizards were destroyed by Rommel and Jades were destroyed by Jasper, Ignat sort of stayed throwing robots at places, but then slowly started noticing that he was back to being Inna. She was just relieved that the no-shirt-ness had been somehow cured, and she was back to her normal self. Then Ross was all yelling, making Inna sort of frown at the ceiling, cause the yelling was loud…and they were going to have waaay more floors ahead of them. Joy. She beat broke off a robot's arm, since she liked hitting stuff with it, and started heading towards the next floor silently.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned as the door was open.
"Woohoo! Hell yeah!" he said, and then went up the stairs. *exit*

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:34 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile watched, arms crossed, as things continued to go down, but as soon as the loudspeaker screeched, he grunted in displeasure, reaching his hands up to cover his ears for a moment. Soon, he lowered his hands to his sides again, and saw that the door that led upstairs had opened. He sighed, not excited at all to see what was coming next, and headed on up the stairs.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile followed behind them.

*Exit*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:11 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Without watching Jasper`s kill, or even so much as glancing at whatever Jade`s current state may be-- Joe clenched his fists, spitting at the ground before striding toward the stairs. He sort of stopped a bit to listen to Stairway to Heaven, though...

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie started clapping in the aftermath of Jasper's kill "Yeah! You show that old man! Haha!" and then it was done, it was quite a show, but unfortunately, Zombie felt it was too short. Nathan would have loved for the killing to have lasted longer, especially with a knife. As everyone began to walk upstairs, without comment on the music just randomly playing, Zombie just kinda watched them leave. He opened his mouth to make a smart ass comment- only for everyone to have left before he could even do that "Well den..." Zombie shrugged and ran upstairs.
(EXIT)

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper was silent as he stood there, waiting for everyone else to leave, before he too headed up the stairs, rather silent in spite of himself. The kill hadn't bothered him- it was more how easily everyone moved on... and how unconcerned with this whole tower people seemed. He was a little... off put, so to speak, but shook it off as he moved after the others quickly and quietly.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5