Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

+3
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Empty Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:38 pm

You enter the usually dull, mundane Inquisitor tower... and before your eyes, the entire room washes over a hot-pink tone. Before you can get confused over the fact, you look to your side at the person next to you-- and notice... they are now the opposite gender of what they previously were. Oh. You look down at yourself, next--- and, lo and behold, you share a very similar fate. Interesting. This should be... fun...

At a first gander around the room-- you finally notice no visible way of exiting. No stairway upward. And, looking behind you-- the entrance has also disappeared, once all of Suicide Squad stepped inside. You can only assume some kind of maze is what the Inquisitor has in mind... he intends to make this as difficult for you as possible.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, Joe screamed for a solid fifteen seconds.
"nO. WHAT-- I DON`T---NO, I DON`T WANT THIS---!!" Almost out of instinct, he groped absent mindlessly at his chest-- his facial expression dropping from shock to just... deadpan. "...They---they left--!" Rommel scared them away, obviously. His hands slowly trailed down, feeling the smoothly muscled planes of his stomach-- which made his expression contort back to rage. "I fuckin` lost muscle--! What the hell?!" For a moment, he paused, about to check his crotch next-- before stopping himself, and grabbing his own hand halfway through the motion. That---at this point, probably would have felt like molestation. And this was his body. He snarled, rage slowly bubbling up again as his gaze snapped upward-- "FUCK YOU, INQUISITOR--! FUCK YOU, ROSS--! FUCKIN` HAD IT WITH BOTH OF YOUR BULLSHIT--!! FUCKIN` HAD IT WITH EVERYONE`S BULLSHIT. I DON`T FUCKIN` WANT THIS. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCKIN` HAD IT WITH THIS. FUCK ALL OF YOU--!!" Exhale, exhale, exhale. Joe`s shoulders steadily rose and fell, his hands curled up into tight fists at his sides. Okay---okay, yeah. He was done now. He let out one last, prolonged exhale, and ran a hand through his hair, before eyeing the maze. "Yeah, fuck that-- EMILIA! BLOW THIS SHIT UP! NOT WASTIN` MY TIME WITH THIS FUCKIN` LOW TIER BULLSHIT!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:06 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Zombie11

Zombie
Natalie Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie pointed and laughed at Jo "HAHA! EVEN AS A GUY YOU'RE KINDA UGWY!" the woman nearly fell to the ground, laughing. Wait, woman? Zombie suddenly grabbed her own breasts, staring at them with an expression of horror "Wah...?" what? What? WHAT!? Natalie looked down to her lady parts- NO. NO. NO! NO! NO NO NO! THIS WAS NOT GOOD! Zombie fell down to her knees, crying loudly "NOOOO! JOHNSOOOOON! NOT JOHNSON! ANYTHING BUT YOU! AND WE WERE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS! AHAAAAAAAAAA- WAAAAAAAHHH!" the woman cried, curling up into a ball and rolling around on the floor "I DON'T WANNA BE A CHICK- I WANT JOHNSON BACK!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:13 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

The first thing Ignat noticed was how his chest felt a breeze that it shouldn't feel, since it was supposed to be covered... He looked down and LOOK it turns out he had grown incredibly buff, to the point of ripping his clothing. How fun.

"I...wah...Ees thees...?"

Jo's screaming indicated that this was NOT, in fact, normal. All of his movements seemed too heavy, his body was TOO bulky, and he couldn't get used to it. He could tell that moving this way would end up very clumsily... Plus his hat was lost somewhere in the shreds that had been his clothing, so that was troubling. Zombie seemed to be reacting just as dramatically as Jo. Ignat might have been freaked out, but he took it quietly and was just very, VERY confused as to why this was even happening.

I wonder if these muscles actually work...or if they're just for show...

He tried to avoid staring at the others that had changed, since they seemed so upset by it that he thought staring would end up with him being attacked or something...Natalie seemed especially capable of doing that. And naked attacks were gonna be weird...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST JasperGenderbend_zps5dd1911a

Jasmine Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasmine hummed a bit as she entered the tower, blinking at the wash of pink, before shrugging- then sort of staring because wow, Jo was kind of freaking out. She watched, a bit surprised to see that everyone seemed to be switching genders, though amused by Zombie's reaction- before looking down at herself. "... Aw, man- why did I get stuck with no boobs? This sucks..." She pouted some, poking at her own chest, before glancing around. "... Everyone got like ten times hotter as the opposite gender, what magic is this shit-" she mumbled, before stretching and walking a little closer to the maze, examining it quietly. "Zombie, Jo- you're both still hot as hell, stop whining," she called behind her, humming again and seeming quite unaffected by the gender swap.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:30 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Smilegenderbend_zps4b6d8a9b

Smile
Luka Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile arrived at the tower a bit late--he'd been dragging his feet along the way, seeming just as unexcited about going into the tower as he seemed about everything else. As he entered the tower, he didn't seem to take much notice of the sudden pink tint, and moreso was irritated by all of the screaming going on.
And then it became apparent why everyone was screaming. And he looked down--only to see boobs. Oh.
And she stared. And stared. And stared. She slowly looked up from herself over to everyone else, and just kind of stared. Smile.exe has stopped working--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST RetiaAdolffull716926_zpsb2dad688

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яєтια
I say...fuck it...

Retia walked into the tower after Smile, seeing as the drug was waring off and he was kind enough to actually walk with him, hence why they were late. Retia took a moment to see around. Where had Jo gone? And why was there a sexy blonde instead? Where did Zombie go? He looked down, only to see lumps of fat on her chest. He groped them, in utter awe of them.
"I am content...for the time being." she said, just groping her boobs, occasionally going 'honk honk' and then laughing. Soon, he was bored and stopped. "Kay, shall we get going?" she asked, looking at the others, finally getting they were the same, but different gender.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly the loudspeakers on the floor turned on- there was some white noise, then the sound of a microphone dropping "HELLO!? HELLO!? IS THIS THING ON!? TEEHEE YOU GUYS LOOK SO SILLY~!" he giggled, then a loud microphone screech could be heard "What the FUCK are you doing you big ASSWIPE! This SHIT doesn't belong to y-" then Ross' voice was heard again "HAHA IT'S OKAY LITTLE BOY~! DON'T WORRY! CHILL!" "L-little boy...?" "ALRIGHTY MY BUDDIES~!" suddenly giant neon arrows appeared pointing at the Suicide Squad "SO I'M BORROWING THESE COOL THINGIES FROM MY BUDDY INQUISIPAL! THAT MEAN'S WE CAN HAVE FUN A LITTLE LONGER! HAHA- SO HERE'S HOW IT GOES GUY! SEVEN FLOORS- EACH WITH THEIR OWN CHALLENGE! WELCOME TO LUST~! SO YOU GUYS MAY HAVE NOTICED YOU CHANGED GENDERS- HAHA- YEEEAAAAH... YOU GUYS ARE GONNA STAY LIKE THAT UNTIL- WELL- I DUNNO- HEY CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS STUFF-?" "I'm gonna kill you... ugh... alright COCKBITERS! You horny dogs are gonna stay like this depending on how big your sexual frustration is... so yeah... stop asking questions and just go with it... this honestly isn't the strangest floor-" "HAHA! YEAH WHAT SHE SAID! OOOHHH THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL~! SEE YAH TURTLES LATER~!" "Ugggggh... I hate my job..." and with that the loudspeakers were turned off again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia ran right in, and suddenly paused. Things... Feel... Different... In a way she doesn't like it. He looked down at himself. "No... No, no, no... I DON'T LIKE THIS OUTFIT!" Emilie shouted clenching his fists aggressively before taking out his rocket lance and firing at the maze twice before Jo really asked him too. "Oh... No..." He said when he heard that depending on sexual frustration he would stay this way, and looked at everyone else for a moment. He liked what he saw, especially Zombie. But he knew that deep inside they were males. He knew deep in his heart that he was going to stay this way... For a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

Ignat wasn't sure what to do with himself, he saw Smile suddenly sort of...crash...and considered shaking her or something, but then he thought that he might accidentally break her...cause he was NOT used to these muscles, WOW.
That's when Ross things happened, and Ignat looked up for some reason, listening to the voices and arching an eyebrow as they seemed to argue the whole time...So this was some sort of GAME to Ross? At this point, he seemed to have gotten over the whole genderswap thing, he just wanted to get his job done, though he knew it would be pretty difficult to do that without BREAKING EVERYTHING now...

"We...are not turtles."

He said, a bit perplexed by Ross' words, what was it with people and calling other people animal names? First bitch, not turtles, it didn't make a lot of sense to him... Then Emile's whole rocket lance thing happened, and Ignat sort of nodded. That was a way to do things, he guessed. He looked back at Smile, then at Zombie, who also seemed to be malfunctioning..

"Should...we be doing sometheeng about thees...?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"hAHAHA--fATASS BITCH--" Was Joe`s erudite response to Zombie`s freak out-- although, his laugh, instead of mocking- came out hysterical and crackling. He was not okay. "You mean to tell me something changed aside from the boobs, pretty boy--? Maybe it just shriveled--" His lips twitched into a frown at Jasper`s---Jasmine`s--? comment; typically, it would have flustered him, but, considering he was kind of male right now, he couldn`t really take the compliment to heart. Yet, anyway. His next course of action was to walk straight up to Retia with the most serious expression---then grab her breasts and squeeze them. "Honk--" Revenge felt good. He turned away casually, looking to Ignat and wOAH WHY DID HER MUSCLES GET UPGRADES THIS IS BULLSHIT--
Ross. Joseph`s gaze shot upward as the speakers buzzed with static and his bellowing voice rang through them. Each word sank a pit into his stomach, which only made him madder---he was about to yell at Ross, when the younger boy--girl--? he had been speaking with revealed to them how long their... transformation would last. His bottom lip folded inward, and he sort of slooowly looked to the ground. He---was screwed. He was gonna be a boy forever. That was it. He had to be gay now. No way out of it. He was done. Fucking done. Screwed. That`s it. No---wait, he should be mad right now-- "ROSS, FOR FUCK`S SAKE. YOU THINK THIS IS A GODDAMN GAME?! FUCKIN`---COME OUT OF HIDING--!! I`M NOT---NOT GONNA---..." He should have planned out what he was gonna yell before he started yelling. Joe sighed, a very heavy, very forlorn sigh that spoke of immeasurable suffering. But, as Emilie`s rocket ripped through the air and blasted the maze straight out of their way, he calmed some. "Fuck it. Let`s just--- get this dumb shit over with." He dug his hands into his pocket, and begun trudging forward, not even seeming to notice poor Smile`s---shut down---

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 am

???

OH MY GOD WHY!?

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Screenshot2014-01-26at125945AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the dust cleared there was a stage, and on that stage there was something coming up that wasn't a cake. It was a chair, or rather a throne. And on the throne there was a man who wore a very fine clothes. He sat cross legged, and appeared to be reading a book of some kind with a dark leather exterior covering his face. He lifted his head up, or rather lowered the book and showed glasses that shinned in the light, but behind them were eyes as red as sin.

"I see you finally made it. Though the entrance a bit unorthodox it doesn't surprise me, seeing who is with you." said a smooth voice before the book closed in one hand and now the face could be revealed.

"Welcome. I'm Jade Fentom and I'll be your host for today's dating show for the last is in a mid-day crisis. I see one of you is prepared to go the whole way. I won't disappoint." Jade said as he stood up and clapped his hands as a cheering roared through the room, and a board appeared with giant hearts, and light flashing everywhere with the song playing "I'm Sexy and I know It". "Let's play."

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:13 am

Zombie
Natalie Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie managed to get up on her feat, till sulking tremendously "I... I want Johnson back..." she whimpered, slowly following Jo, her arms crossed insecurely. Suddenly, they made it out of the maze- and what do yah know!? Jade! Natalie totally knew this guy! Wait- no he didn't. He had read up on Jade though- he was the guy that started this whole mess. That was a year ago already... Zombie wasn't there- but she knew that this guy used to be some big trouble. Except- the stuff that he was saying and doing- was weird. Zombie stopped sulking, staring at the man, and listening to what was kinda going on "..." a small smile cracked on her face "I like where this is going..."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:15 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Stop crying. It's not that bad... Think about it, you gained something in return. And my opinion, something better." Emile said before picking up Smile. Couldn't leave him or her behind. As they walked she saw a stage, and Emile for a moment forgot how to breath. "Jo..." Emile said as he looked at WHO was on the stage, and WHAT he just heard. Something about a dating game! "It's a trick right? I'm going crazy right?" he asked Jo to see if he himself was hallucinating. "I don't! I don't like where this is going!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST RetiaAdolffull716926_zpsb2dad688

ε яєтια
I say...fuck it...

Honk.
Jo honked her. He smiled.
"Feels good right?!" she grinned. And then Emile was taking Smile away. He went over and looked at Smile and smacked her in the back of the head.
"Snap out of it! Blonde person is talking and stuff." she said, and looked at the board. "Yeah, this is weird...I BET YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK!" she yelled, with a grin. This was getting interesting. She was kind of hoping to just egg him on and on and make him pissed. Those plans normally worked right?

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 am

Smile
Luka Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile was still kind of just standing there and staring--until suddennly, Retia smacked her in the back of the head.
"Ow--" she said in surprise, reaching a hand up towards the back of her head. At least she wasn't zoning out anymore--and then Emile picked her up. Oh--that was--oh--She kind of got very stiff and tense, not used to this degree of physical contact at all--so much so that she was so distracted by her shyness that the entirety about the whole 'dating show' part kind of went right over her head--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am

Ignat Dragovich

Ignat was glad that someone got the whole team to work. Then Jade happened... Why were people so freaked out?

"Who ees that...?"

And now he was talking explaining the "game" on this floor....and Ignat was concerned. He really did NOT want to take part in this. This could not end well...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Jasmine Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasmine seemed the most nonplussed out of the group because of the gender change, though she knew she was gonna be like that for a while. She kinda liked it though- and really, the only sort of thing to draw a reaction from her was Emile shooting the maze, since she had been kind of close and exploring that. "Hey! Watch it, please??? Just because you don't like me doesn't mean you gotta kill me!" she whined, taking a few steps back before blinking and just sorta staring as Jade appeared. Jade Fentom...? Instantly, she brought up what files of his she could, a serious expression on her face as she cautiously stepped forward while scanning them. Ah... this... should prove interesting. "A dating game...? Well shouldn't this be fun..." she drawled, smirking up at the man on the throne before moving back to check on Smile, gently patting her cheeks. "Come on- pull yourself together. It'll fade, you heard the man," she prompted gently, smiling in amusement.
She seemed completely okay with everything- more entertained than afraid even.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 pm

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So... stage...?
Joe sort of started at it with the most unimpressed expression, his hands dug deeply into his pockets. But... then... throne...?
His jaw dropped. He heard Emile say his name-- but, it sounded... really far off. Before that smooth, recognizable and somewhat accented voice even happened-- his name already had bursted into Joe`s mind, and rendered him immobile. His feet remained firmly planted on the ground, his widened eye stared up at the Doctor in awe... he tried to say something, but, as usual, nothing came out. And just as the slightest bit of a smile crossed his face, his entire being dripping with hope... dating games were brought up, and so was a giant board with even gianter hearts. Joe faltered.

Quickly, he looked around at the other squad members, checking their reactions with a panicked expression. He made brief eye contact with Emile, giving him a look that kind of just said 'wHAT'. "...J-Jade--!" Finally, he choked out, looking at the male with a crestfallen expression. "...Seriously, what the fuck--?! F-Fucker--! I`m not playing any shitty game of yours--!!" Yeah... he was just---gonna pretend he definetely was not phased by another one of her rivals... coming back to life. That... was the best way to go about this...! Definitely! "Listen, assnugget, just let us get to the next floor without any problems and maybe you`ll still have all your fingers at the end of this...! You hear me, shithead?!"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bold words coming from someone who lost their dick just a few minutes ago. So eager to see the inside of my pants already?" Jade said with a lifted eyebrow but a smirk accompanied it. He was not offended. In fact most of the time when he showed his dick to people they stared at it in horror, and yes... He could kill people with it.

"J-Joseph~! Yes it's me Jade." he repeated when the man stuttered. He smiled when he saw that Jo had smiled a bit when he saw him, and seemed to falter. "Cat got your tongue?" he asked as he waited patiently for Jo to come back and there he is. Cursing and acting big just like good old times. "Good to see that you regained your voice. It's just as I remembered it. Big voice, little vocabulary." Jade said as he swished his hair sexily. "Unfortunately for you guys there is no choice. The game must be played otherwise you'll never reach Ross." Jade said as he looked at his boots like they were more interesting. He tapped his cane on the ground, where did that come from, and suddenly words appeared on the board listing off the different names of the group. "Seeing how there is an odd number in your group one of you will have the honor of dating me! Now isn't THAT fun. The rules are simple..." Jade said as the names kept spinning. "Have a successful date in the given area. Your performance will be observed and voted. Fail and be mutilated, and or killed." Jade said as a robot came from nowhere with a chainsaw. "Those are the more less creative robots. I call him Gilligan. And yes... It is a stupid name case and point. Now who will be the lucky couple today?" Jade said as he looked at the board.

"Smile... And what will appeared next is... Emile! And in a love hotel! I expect some action between you two."

"Wait... WHAT!?"

"Tootles."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Emile screamed as he and Smile went down a shaft with sexy music playing, and then stopping when the hole closed up.

"Who are are next contestants? Hmmmmmm... I see a... Ingot, how very nice, and... Rommel. In a cruise pool. Have a nice date. Get a tan." Jade said as Ingot and Rommel were taken away via slide through the floor with Exotic Music music playing before it was shut off. They would end up sliding down until they hit the water below. When they looked around they were on a ship... Or at least the inside of one! But were they really on water? There was no way to tell since the windows were tinted and doors were sealed shut.

"Now, now... I see only three little love birds left. And the board says... Zombie and... Jasmine! In a Sauna. Looks like your already prepared for that. Careful not to have heat stroke." Jade said as Zombie and Jasmine were caught in a lasso, and sent into a steamy paradise called Bad, Bad, Bath House. Steam was everywhere in this place.

Steam filled the room for a moment before it was only Jo and Jade. He looked down at her. Smiling. "Congrats! You won the prize of your dreams." Jade said with a giant smile but he made no moves down to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emile would be falling with Smile, holding onto her tightly. The music was of people moaning and a sexy dubstep beat. They continued to fall until they ended up sliding down something until they ended up in a place with dim lights, pink and purple wall paper and on a heart shaped bed. Emile still held onto Smile as tightly as he could while observing the hotel room.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Smile
Luka Reinhardt

Smile looked to Jasmine, about to reply to the woman patting her cheek--when suddenly, her pair was announced, and Smile felt wind rushing past herself and Emile as the two of them fell down the chute. And suddenly--love hotel. Smile's eyes grew wide, staring around the room with the lights and the music, her eyes eventually falling upon the heart-shaped bed. Her mouth slowly fell open, hardly realizing that Emile was still holding her.
"You're...kidding me..." she mumbled, looking to Emile then with wide eyes and a beet red face. "Zhere's...no vay...right...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 am

Zombie
Natalie Crockett

Zombie just kinda stood there as she was picked up and just plopped into a sauna. Zombie had a thing smile on her face, staring at the steam "At least I'm dressed for the occasion...? Right...? Right...? Haha!" she cheerfully commented on the situation. Ironically, she didn't seem to have an accent anymore- somehow. Natalie looked to Jasmine, still smiling "Well as long as I'm not stuck with Jo I'm happy~" she sung, looking to Jasime and inching closer towards her "I think I'm liking this game~ As much as that old guy is kinda creepy- no seriously ew- definitely not my type- but I like his tastes! WE GOTTA HANG OUT SOME TIME!" she yelled loudly, before grabbing Jasmine's head and bringing her closer.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:08 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST Screenshot2014-01-26at105623PM_zps9ab3e236

ε яєтια
I say...fuck it...

And before things could be things, Retia was in a hole and then in a pool. She looked around and giggled.
"Hey! This is cool!" she looked around and found a changing tent, and got into a bikini. "Heeeeey..I'm sexy and I know it." she started dancing a little, showing off her body. "This is so funny...hey In! You wanna go swimming? There is a speedo you can wear! It's super tight!" she said, diving into the pool and swimming around. "Ahhhh...niiiice...I didn't know being a girl would be so fun! You girls got it made!" it was odd hearing a squeaky girl voice saying these things.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 am

Jasmine Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasmine blinked in surprise as Jade started listing off couples and where they would go, pouting a bit as she was left without one of the ones she thought would be really interesting places to go. And then she was sent to a sauna, with Zombie- causing her to grin in amusement. Then Zombie was taking charge and started moving closer. "I wish I was... this stuff is gonna be a pain later," she replied, laughing a little at mention of not being with Joe. Then the other started talking about Jade, and she shook her head a little, grinning. "He's not here right now, is he now? Don't pay him any mind," she purred, grinning a little as Zombie pulled her closer, not resisting in the slightest and after a moment, scooting closer of her own volition. "I know you're not a fan of being a lady, but hey... wouldn't be interesting to test it out while we can?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next