Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

+3
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Zombie11

Zombie
Natalie Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie stared at Jasmine as she heard her- thinking deeply about what the white-haired girl had said. Placing a finger on her chin, she solemnly nodded "Yeah... I guess you're right... I mean... this is pretty much the only type of loving I haven't done yet... mostly cause that would have been impossible until now... yeah... YOU'RE RIGHT!" she cheered, jumping up triumphantly. Then she flopped back down, looking back to Jasmine "But yeah... heheh... you're almost as cute as you are as a guy like this... so I don't mind..." she spoke to Jasmine in an incredibly creepy tone, a big creepy grin on her face "This'll be fun~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile looked around and heard some moaning in the music. "... Does this look like a joke?" Emile asked as he looked around some more, sometimes he caught a glimpse of red eyes looking at him through the windows just in case they didn't have a date the way they were supposed to. He slowly let go of Smile, and got up from the bed, and found a note. "Okay... Smile... We gotta do the unthinkable." Emile said as he read the note. It was actual freaken instructions of what to do. "... Do you like chocolate and treats?" Emile asked as he referred to the chocolate fondue that appeared in the room with some sticks and a bowl with marshmellows, strawberries, banana's, pretzels, and such.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 JasperGenderbend_zps5dd1911a

Jasmine Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasmine grinned as Zombie thought it over, and then agreed to her idea, clapping her hands together slightly in amusement. Zombie jumping up made her jolt in surprise, getting a flash of soaking wet skin, before the other dropped back into the pool. She gave a small, hesitant smile as Zombie kept talking- though, she did note the creepy tone... she almost seemed to not care. "I'm... glad you think I'm cute?" she chuckled, grinning before she scooted closer- seeming quite fine with the creepy expression on the other woman's face. "I must say I agree..." she chuckled, before gently running a hand through the other's hair- slow, to start.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Needless to say, Joe was pretty deeply enraged by the time Jade was done talking. "The fuck`d you say, asswipe...?! I`ll beat a goddamn choice out of that dumb ass face of your`s--!!" He scowled, especially when Jade just up and started looking at his boots instead. Man, fuck this guy--
He did actually keep a bit quiet when Jade went over the rules, just glowering at the male from a distance with her hands balled up into tight fists. He did, again, falter once robots and death were brought into the equation though---he wasn`t too sure what he was expecting, though. This was the Inquisitor`s tower...
When Emile and Smile were the first casted off, Joe looked at the two with concern-- even making a feint attempt to reach after Emile as he flew by him. He... at least trusted Smile alone with... him. Her. Whatever. Inna---or, Ignat---on the other hand, he couldn`t help but be a bit worried about...

But, yeah, he stopped being worried once he noticed the waft of smoke flowing through the room--- and the fact that him and Jade were the only remaining people.
... Well, fuck-
He just sort of looked at the other with a widened eye, just staring... before involuntarily taking a small step back. "Hey---man---look, I dunno if you`ve noticed---but, I have a dick right now----we`re not doing this while I have a dick----or ever---so, unless you want like, a super cute date by the candlelight or something---which I seriously doubt---then, you can just... back up--now--"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 am

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade stared at Jo as the man took a step back. "I did notice yes." Jade said with a nod as he took a step forward. "I don't think there is much of a choice Jo. The game is motion, and it's our turn to play dicks or not." Jade said as he continued to walk towards Jo. The figure just walking towards him, being casted in his shadow felt... Like the first time... Only this time Jade could be seen. There was no smoke this time. "What's wrong Jo? Not going to take a chance? How very unlike you." Jade said as he cornered Jo to the wall. He stood before her, no where to run. "Candle light sounds nice... There might be candle light if that's your fetish." Jade said as he referred beck to the board.

BDSM Club

Suddenly Jade's hand came out of nowhere closing the gap, pressing a button on the wall, turning him and Jo around to another room. "Oh look... Candle light." Jade said as he removed his hand and showed Jo where they were. A place where Jade reigned supreme. A place that would haunt all the thoughts of those in Vulture. A BDSM Dungeon. Or rather club. All filled with torture devices of many kinds. "Your probably wondering... How in the world does this count as romantic? You'd be surprised at how sexually deprived people find this arousing." Jade said as he smirked at Jo. "Like that." Jade said as he pointed down to Joe's... Ahem... Friend. Jade stood there, waiting for Jo to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 am

Zombie
Natalie Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie blushed as she felt Jasmine's fingers, but she still kept her grin "W-well... this is kinda different..." she whispered, before suddenly grabbing Jasmine, pressing her against a wall out of seemingly nowhere. Natalie moved right back to acting REALLY creepy again, slowly she moved her face close to Jasmine "You're going too slow though~ Come on~! We don't have all day~" she spoke eagerly, pressing herself against Jasmine "Tell me J... you seem to be as messed up as me, why is that~?" she asked, practically drooling from excitement and anticipation of what was going to happen next.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:33 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Smilegenderbend_zps4b6d8a9b

Smile
Luka Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile's face continued to burn brighter and brighter red as the moaning in the back tones of the music became apparent. She had never experienced anything like this before. And then Emile up and told her that they had to do the "unthinkable."
"Vh-Vhat...?!" she squeaked in utter horror. She was awkward enough with just physical contact in general--and they had to do what? She opened her mouth to try to say something else, but her throat felt tight and no words came out. As Emile asked if she liked chocolate and treats, Smile managed to swallow her awkwardness long enough to stutter out, "I-I'm not...sure...? I-I-I don't really...eat zhem...often..." This was going to be a long date...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 JasperGenderbend_zps5dd1911a

Jasmine Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasmine smiled some as she saw the blush on Zombie's cheeks, about to respond after hearing her words- before she blinked in shock as she was pressed into a wall, squirming for a moment before relaxing and listening to what she had to say. "... Someone's impatient," she chuckled softly, seeming... again, completely nonplussed by the strange creepiness seeping from Zombie. Though she blinked as she heard the new nickname, she didn't seem bothered, instead allowing a small smirk to crawl across her features as she heard the question. "You really wanna know? I can tell you- but I've already been told I'm moving too slow!" Suddenly, Jasmine pushed Natalie- switching their positions without another word, before grinning at the other. "Do you really want to waste time on a boring old story like that?" she asked, her voice low as she nuzzled slightly against the other's neck.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Go fuck yourself," Was all Joe spat in response to Jade, even as his back was sort of pressed against a wall in such. His eye slid away from the man for a moment, instead focusing on the tiled floor below them, as if it were the most interesting thing in the world-- and, of course, he only glanced up to see what Jade was referring to. Which happened to be on the black board. In big letters. "... W-wh--"

aND HEY SUDDENLY BDSM CLUB. "Holy sh--..." Joe pretty much almost tripped over nothing once the switch into the new room was made-- then sort of just... gawked and stared for a bit. Somehow, Joe was actually kind of stunned silent for the first time in forever... but, of course, Jade had to ruin that by gesturing downward-- "Fuckin`--" He squeezed his legs together rightly in response-- "Man, fuck you--! I`m not---fuckin`---deprived---you fuckin` cum stain--!! I have sex, like, all the time---my boyfriend`s the fuckin` bomb----you massive dickhole--" He whirled away from the other with an obvious bit of panic in his movements, instead turning his attention to some of the... things in the room.
"Dude, look-- how about we just... have the most hilarious sword fight ever...?"     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:40 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

Emile picked up a stick, pluck a marshmallow and strawberry on the stick before dipping it in the chocolate. He lifted the stick and walked over to Smile in a casual walk. "Go ahead and try this then. Hope your not allergic to strawberries." Emile said as he sat down beside Smile and offered the chocolate treat. "Your... Going to have to eat it from my hand-- Sexily." Emile said as he looked at the piece of paper.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 am

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

Jade chuckled when Joe tried to tell him that he had sex all the time. "Oh really? So what does he do with you?" Jade asked since Joe seemed adamant about the not being deprived part. "A sword fight?" Jade asked before laughing out loud at Joe. "Oh your serious... How about this. If you can endure me I'll do a dinner with you instead, and maybe a sword fight before letting you go. If you succumb we go on like it should." Jade never acted like this, but at the same time... He felt so real. He walked up to Joe and touched his face gently, "I'll let you have first choice on what toy and game you want. We can see how much stimulation you can take." Jade said as he wrapped an arm around Jo. He then heard some beeping and looked at some mechanical thing. "Huh... Jasmine and Zombie have made some progress. They're getting their sex on already." Jade mumbled as he watched the screen before putting it away. It seemed like, if Joe got a good look that once they reached level three of the relationship level they would be let go. Or some weird math like that... But they needed to fill all the levels and get 100% Satisfactory Votes or some shit like that.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 am

Smile
Luka Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile frowned slightly, able to feel the heat of the blush on her face as Emile walked over to the fondue and picked up a stick with a marshmallow and a strawberry, dipping them in the chocolate. She shook her head when Emile asked if she was allergic to strawberries--but when she heard the next part, she practically bristled, feeling her face get even redder, if that was even possible.
"Zh-Zhat's really all ve can do to keep from being attacked...? I-I don't..." Smile faltered slightly, looking over at the red eyes watching them. Humans, she could deal with. Robots? Not so much. They couldn't hallucinate. So, she looked back to Emile, seeming further nervous than before when she realized that she actually had to do this.
"...F-Fine...but I don't...have any experience...vith zhis...s-so...don't expect anyzhing too impressive..." she muttered, looking away slightly before looking back up at Emile. This was it--now or never. She had to just hope that she could make this convincing enough... "Hrm..." Hesitantly, she reached her hands out, cupping Emile's hand in hers, kind of staring the fondue stick down a bit before leaning forward and kind of just--moved her mouth around the chocolate-covered treats on the stick. Was this--sexy? She was really trying her best--but she just--had no idea--she was trying to move slowly and--was this sensually? She--couldn't--tell--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 am

Zombie
Natalie Crockett

Zombie licked her lips as she looked at Jasmine "Heheheheheee~ You're right~ We can talk after I'm done~ I'm too eager at the moment~" she chirped as she kissed Jasmine lightly on the lips "But I'm still willing to listen to you are we're done... okay~?" she told Jasmine, holding onto her. Then she felt Jasmine nuzzle at her neck "..." her smile widened, Jasmine had given her all the consent she needed to think it was okay to do what she did next. The assassin held Jasmine, her arms wrapped around her waist "..." suddenly, Zombie pretty much just threw herself at Jasmine rather aggressively, without so much as a warning.
(TIMESKIP)

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:07 am

Emile Melchiott

The White Knight

Emile watched Smile with calculating eyes, "I don't mind." Emile said as he watched the attempt. "Here... Let me help you. Take a bite..." Emile said and once Smile did Emile lent down and took a bite from the other end. Their lips kind of brushed against one another, and Emile lifted his head up quickly, chewing on the food with a red face. "Your... Cute." Emile said as the bed began to vibrate a bit. There was just silence between the two, Emile's face trying to remain stoic but was red as tomatoes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:10 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Jade asked Joe how exactly Ryder did it with her---him?--- he kind of just... stared a bit more. "...O-Oh---y-y`know---like---all awesomely and... shit..." He mumbled, forcing a frown as he felt his face heat up fiercely. "And... slowly.... and it`s like-- romantic as fuck. You jealous or something...?" They had sex once and they were piss drunk.
That was her claim to fame, honestly--
Joe has been very invested in some of the scattered.... things in the room, but, when he heard Jade- he slooowly turned around, his eyebrows raised. "... If you wanna have a sword fight with dildos, then I`m completely game. You`re used to taking that stuff to the face, anyway---" He was cut off by Jade`s hand, which was sort of on his face. He stared at the man`s fingers wearily, squirming away in the slightest. "Nugget, I don`t know where your hands have been--" He didn`t even seem to be hearing what the man was saying-- he was much too focused on all this touching business.  And hey suddenly arm around him--which made him shudder---which... was not good. "D-Dude--................. wait- what`d you say about stimulation--?" Before he could get a real answer, Jade`s attention was on some... screen...? Joe seemed generally disinterested, crossing his arms over his chest and tapping his foot impatiently... until he heard the exact names. "... You serious...?" As crestfallen as he suddenly was, he did take a moment to examine the screen... were those... levels...? He arched his eyebrows, his lips pulling downward more. "Can we yell at them from here--? We should scare them...!" Suddenly, he was kind of directly behind Jade, his hands on the other`s shoulders as he tried to elevate himself slightly to get a better look at what was happening on that screen of his--     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:23 am

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

"Sounds 'amazing'. You should ask what I did with Mocha and Catherine. WOOO! That was... Words can't described how fucked up I made them both. Seriously... Once I was done with them they couldn't even speak right. What did he do to you that was so romantic that even makes little Joe shudder when he thinks about it?" Jade asked when he looked back at Jo. "Sword fight with dildos hm? That sounds like something you WANT to take to the face." Jade said as he ignored her. He was watching sex right now. "Huh... Didn't expect it to happen so soon." Jade said as he looked at the screen. He looked back at Jo. "Hm... We shall see Joey... OH! That is... Wow. Did you ever do that with Ryder? I remember doing that with Mocha, but wow I didn't think girls could do it." Jade said as he showed what Jasmine and Zombie were doing. "If you want to grab a couple of drinks, we can scare the shit out of everyone." Jade said as a little devious smile appeared on his lips.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:37 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"IdidthattoRyder--" Joe attempted to cut in, but, failed. He... was sort of treating this like a competition. More of this asking questions stuff---? He flushed again, averting his gaze for a moment before looking back to Jade, "...First of all, I`m not little. Go fuck yourself. Second of all--no one`s fuckin` shuddering you`re full of fuckin` shit go fuck yourself. And--if you must know---h-he---he, uh---l-like---y-y`know---fuck, okay, look, I don`t like talking about this kinda shit---especially not about my... uh---m-my person---so--sorry, or whatever. E-End of discussion." He stammered, tensing and moving away from the other slightly. And back on the topic of sword fighting with dildos-- Joe stared a bit, before... actually laughing. "Ahaha, that`s cute, you think I--? Ha---cute. No. Kill yourself." He responded, with the most serious expression ever. It was... kind of weird to be having a actual something-like-a conversation with Jade like this...

Just when he started thinking of serious things-- a rather loud sound coming from Jade`s screen took his attention rather quickly. He continued to stare at the screen over Jade`s shoulder with wide eyes, and a really big smile. He didn`t even seem to hear Jade`s snappy comment until a few long, long moments had passed... but, eventually, but without removing his sight from the screen he did answer: "Hm? Oh--no, I`m not into that. Let them do all the work." He was being... really casual about this. But, when the topic of scaring them was brought back up--- Jo brightened. "Drinks--?! Where--?!" Without waiting for a real answer, Joe whirled around to look around the dungeon-- but, instead got distracted by some... things scattered around- luckily, he returned a moment later, with some fuzzy handcuffs twirling on his extended finger. "I`m keepin` these-- but, how do we do the scaring thing--? Is there a mic or something?" He leaned a bit closer to the screen, as if to search for such a device. It was kind of hard to tell whether he was genuinely interested, or just trying to make Jade forget that whole stimulation thing--- in all honesty, being in a room alone with Jade- whether he was real or not- made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:53 am

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Ignat was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he had muscles when suddenly the couples were announced and apparently he was with Retia...that was Rommel right? Now he was underwater. And yeah, turns out Retia was Rommel, or at least that's how it seemed...He mostly guessed this because of the 'sexy and I know it'.

"I..."

He had to change into a speedo...? He wasn't even sure what a speedo WAS. Cause language barrier.

"Do I...have to...?"

He remembered the robots...and wasn't sure he wanted to confront them. But maybe he could beat them off, if it came down to that... No, he didn't want to change, that would be weird. Cause the rest of this wasn't weird enough, apparently. What was left of his clothes were already wet anyway, so might as well stay that way.

"I had never really...noteeced thees extra fun you speak of."

He said, wondering what it was that Retia thought was so much fun about being a girl... Ignat actually wouldn't mind staying a dude, if only he could get used to being buff. In any case, he went into the pool as well, though he kept some distance from Retia for some reason, this was all really foreign to him.

"Are we doing thees right?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Screenshot2014-01-26at105623PM_zps9ab3e236

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яєтια
I say...fuck it...

"If by this you mean having a date, then heck yeah! Can you get me a tropical fruity drink? I want one of those umbrellas too! Pweeeease?" she asked, her glittering blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and it was absolutely entrancing. She kept swimming around, honking her boobs once and a while. She was having too much fun with this.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 40e4ce55-dea6-4292-800e-c6d8a2d79c8f_zpsf4ab5de1

Ignat Dragovich

Ignat shrugged and went to get Retia a drink, he didn't get why she needed to be so...weird about it. With the eye sparkling and the 'pwease', she almost sounded like Zombie! The man went to the pool-side bar that had popped up and made the drink himself, since if there was one thing he knew, other than hitting things, it was how to make drinks. He was halfway back when he realized he didn't have an umbrella...bah. He went back to the bar and put an umbrella in the drink, then got himself a much stronger one, cause he would need it if he was going to do this date thing.

"Here you go.."

He said, handing Retia the drink and sitting at the edge of the pool, not really knowing what he should be doing...so he drank. Why...why was Retia honking her own boobs..?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Screenshot2014-01-26at105623PM_zps9ab3e236

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яєтια
I say...fuck it...

Retia swam and got to the surface. She grabbed the drink.
"Thank yoooooou." she said and started to sip it. "Hey, you don't look half bad as a dude. It's too bad I'm not gay, or else I'd fuck you." she grinned, and sipped the drink. "You need to have more fun with this dude. I mean come on! Flex your muscles, enjoy your body right? Don't need to get all...flustered yah know?" Retia sipped her drink again.

Inquisitower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Smile
Luka Reinhardt

Smile chewed the bite of food and swallowed quickly, looking away from Emile awkwardly after their lips had brushed. Did that count as a first kiss--? Or what--?
And then the bed started vibrating. Oh.
Smile gasped and jumped a bit, startled--she didn't even know that beds could DO that! Since when could beds do that--?! And when she heard Emile call her cute, she bristled a bit more, covering her face with her hands, as if to hide the ever increasing redness.

"R-Rea--I-I mean, zhat's not true at all--! Being cute doesn't get you anyvhere anyvay, s-so...!"
Could this girl get any more awkward like wow--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Ignat Dragovich

Ignat raised his eyebrows as Retia spoke

"I am not sure how I am supposed to have fun...knoweeng that thees ees just buildeeng up so some way to keell us..."

He said, looking around the cruise once more. He kept waiting for some assassin robots to pop out and try to destroy them.

"I...also do not know exactly how thees...muscle flexeeng works weeth such a beeg body...I weell just...stay here."

Yeah, that sounded better...no need for unnecessary muscle-flexing, he might accidentally break something..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emile sat there on the vibrating bed, looking down for a moment or so. "... That's not true... Cute gets you everywhere in the outside world." Emile said as he continued to look downward. Awkwardly he placed a hand on Smile's own. "Despite your awkwardness... Your the most cute woman I have ever seen!" Emile said as he placed Smile's hand over his chest, to feel his beating heart. "Do you feel this fast pace? This is because of you... You got somewhere... In my heart." Emile said putting on a performance, and was pretty good at it as well. Their votes along with the other's were rising.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Jade Fentom

Back From the Dead?

"Oh those?" Jade asked as Jo returned with fuzzy handcuffs. "I have more of those everywhere. I think those are from your closet." Jade said as he nodded to Jo. "Press right over there... And make your announcement." Jade said with a pleasant smile as he pointed to the table in the room. There was a mike there for Joe to do his announcement. There was chair he could sit in if he wanted, and there was a glass with something to drink.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next