Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+6
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:56 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack entered the second floor and was immediately assaulted with the smell of food. One scent in particular stood out. Jack felt herself tense up unconsciously. She hoped she was imagining that smell.
She walked over to Atlas and heard what he had to say about his meal. She calmly walked over to him and kept her face calm. She wanted to stab someone right now and that bloody smell wasn't helping.
She eyed him, silently asking what it was. It appeared to be very rare whatever it was. The smell it gave off was very odd, herbal but very oddly sweet.
Then a plate with her name caught her eye and she froze. That couldn't be? The recipe to make this wasn't popular outside of London. Then Jack was assaulted with that smell. A very dangerous smile spread across her face as she took a hold of the knife next to the plate. She didn't particularly aim it anywhere more kept a death grip on the instrument as she glared at the  familiar dish.
It was beef stew, made with an old family recipe. Her fathers favorite.
Oh, bloody flaming, how did he even get this?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie glared at Jackal when he laughed at her--but then she saw Jackal's reaction to his own dish, and couldn't help but crack a smirk.
"Hah! Not so funny now, is it...?!" she said to Jackal as he was freaking out over the chicken nuggets. She then saw that the timer had started--fuck. She sat down in the chair in front of her dish, then just picked up the bottle of hot sauce and glared at it, before opening it up, pouring a generous amount of it into the soup, then stirring it in with the spoon. Then kind of added more hot sauce, for good measure, and stirring that in too. She could totally handle this! She picked up the spoon, then took a big spoonful and stuck it into her mouth.
And then, her eyes went wide.
Oh no. This was. This was. No. NOOOO.
Her face began to burn red and sweat started pouring down her forehead, her eyes beginning to water as she kind of just held her breath, the soup kind of just sitting in her mouth, before she managed to swallow it, her entire mouth and nose burning. She began to cough--not from swallowing the wrong way--bUT BECAUSE IT WAS SO SPICY. She wiped away sweat with her wrist, trying to will herself to continue--so, she did her best to imagine this: all of them beating the Inquisitor's head in. Yes. Good. Motivation.

"Fuck..." she whimpered, wiping the heat-produced tears out of her eyes, before glaring down the soup, and growling with determination, "...WHAT I DO NOW, I DO FOR THE GOOD OF VULTUUUURE--" And then she just started chowing down on the soup--slowly feeling like she was kind of being burned alive a bit--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:59 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent looked at his plate, staring at it. He saw the timer go off, and just sighed. He started to eat, not showing a bit of disgust on his face. Now, having survived in the jungle and eating anything that was out there for a week, he knew turning his nose up at food was wrong, no matter how gross this was gonna taste. He kept eating, and it tasted like Pesto, but not the good kind, the cheap store bought crap. But, still, knowing that he needed to do this, he kept eating the food at a nice pace.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus sat down in his chair, staring at the yogurt for a moment, before picking up the spoon next to the bowl. There wasn't even any granola around to give this thing any sustenance--it was literally just a big, pink blob.
"...Yes, Aegis, I'm going to eat it," he seemed to be talking to the bird on his shoulder now. "I must...for everyone's sake...ugh..." Justus stuck the spoon into the yogurt, seeing it jiggle around as he did so. Oh god. This was--so much no. He lifted the spoon up, getting the first spoonful, and struggling to bring it up to his mouth. "Blasted...Sullonsteinian creation...you will not halt me with your artificial flavoring...!" He glared down the spoonful of yogurt, before just shoving it in his mouth--and immediately feeling nauseous. He pulled the empty spoon back out, unsure if he could even swallow this stuff. Swallowing without puking was literally becoming a challenge here--but he managed it. Somehow. "God help us..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Devil_10

Devil Food
Your Days are Numbered...
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So as Vulture Team ate their most hated foods, slowly, they would begin to hear noises. Grumbles. Heavy breathing. Even sneezes. Slowly, they begun to hear the same word repeated over and over again. It first started out too light to hear, then it became a hushed whisper, and slowly but sure it became audible. It was "FOOD MOTHERFUCKER!" and it came from all of the plates IN UNISON. Suddenly, everyone's food began to grow eyes and mouths, and they stared straight towards their eaters. Slowly, all the food on their plates all stared at them, and then they growled. Yeah. SO THEN THE FUCKING FOOD LUNGE OUT TOWARDS VULTURE TEAM. AND THEY BEGAN TO GNAW AT THEM. THAT'S RIGHT! THE FUCKING FOOD JUST GOT UP AND DECIDED TO EAT YOU BACK MOTHERFUCKER. IN INQUISITOR TOWER- FOOD EAT YOU. YOU BETTER RUN! HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIVES BECAUSE THE MOTHERFUCKIN FOOD IS GONNA EAT YOU! This wasn't just an eating contest! You must DEFEAT YOUR FOOD AND DEVOUR THEM IN THE TIME LIMIT.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'M FOOD MOTHERFUCKER!"
Devil Food Theme - Tension Rising
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:10 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery saw everyone beginning to eat, and stared at his omlette worriedly, feeling queasy just at the smell of it. Then, he heard Mocha. Anti-allergic serum...? Oh right! That thing that he had in a syringe in case of emergencies! He quickly searched through his pockets and--
Wait. Of course he didn't have it on him! He hadn't been expecting to have to eat eggs while on a fighting mission! The syringe was back in his room! He was just feeling uneasy about his fate--when the uneasiness only increased when suddenly, his omlette was glaring at him. Oh. That was a thing. aND THEN IT JUMPED ON HIS FACE.

"KILLER EGGGSSS--" he exclaimed, falling backwards out of his chair and onto the floor in surprise, as he tried to pry the omlette off his face. Great, now he was going to break out in hives...!

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:11 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked over at Dorthy and smiled nervously,
Yeah! Let's do this.
Then Nate reluctantly picked up the fork and ate the meat. With every bite he felt like he was going to throw up, but they needed to move forward. At least it seemed like the Inquisitor hadn't lied about the food not being poisoned. Though honestly with how sick he felt as he ate , Nate wouldn't be surprised if it was. He chugged the meat down with whatever drink he could find.
I'm never eating this again after today.
Nate continued eating hoping he could get it all down before he threw up.
Then when the food grew eyes, Nate felt even more certain he was going to throw up. He held back bile as he took out his knife and stabbed the food, continuing to eat with much difficulty.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal grimaced as he continued to eat the chicken nuggets. Wow, well shit. This was horrible. There was no way this could possibly get any worse- and it did. Jackal just had a solid turtle-like frown on his face as he just silently watched his chicken nuggets talked to him, grew eyes and amount- then ruthlessly tried to kill him. Well fuck. Jackal was absolutely terrified "OH MY GOOOOD! WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? THIS IS HORRIBLE NO! NUGGETS! NUGGETSNUGGETSNUGGETSNUGGETSNYUUUGGGEEEEETTTTSSS!!!" he yelled as he just fought with the chicken nuggets, grabbing them and devouring them in groups as they tried to bite at his fingers "I WILL CONQUER YOU! I SHALL NO LONGER FEAR YOU NUGGETS!" he yelled, grabbing another group of chicken nuggets and devouring them as well "I WILL CONQUER YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!"

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Mushishi11
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas took off his roughly 50lb jacket with his arsenal of weapons in it and threw it in between Jack and Nate... He shook his head, just the smell wafting into his nose made his eyes water... He spoke with the utmost seriousness Jack hold onto my gear, when I do this I don't want to be tempted with the ability take my own life at any point... Nate if I die from this, keep my gear, I want it put to good use and keep the green bowl in the left pocket safe for me... that means don't bury me with any of it... Jack, Mocha if my heart stops I don't want to be revived understand, I'd rather just rest peacefully... Atlas clapped his hands together, closed his eyes and quickly murmured an ancestral prayer in a language that had been dead for some time now... He opened his eyes and stared down at the foe before him... then it talked... Why did it talk?... Atlas didn't give his food a chance to retaliate...
ATLAS DON"T DO IT WE"LL DIE!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Giphy
Atlas gulped and gulped and gulped... finally getting to the bottom of the bowl and slurping up the noodles that were always stuck at the bottom of Great Khan Soup... It was the worst part they held 6 times as much flavor as the broth and were always impossible to chew, you had to slurp them down whole!... The Noodles Shook, fighting the whole way down screaming and cursing at him... Atlas Froze for a moment then a tear streamed down his eye and his nose began to bleed... He grabbed his face then began to convulse and fell onto the floor shaking from the shock of so much sensory disgust all at once... He wrapped into a fetal position just twitching silently now, unable to move or speak.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:18 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie kind of was engaged in a very intense staring contest with her soup at this moment. It was weirder because the soup was staring back. They kind of just glared at each other for a while until the soup sUDDENLY BECAME A BLOB? wAS IT LIQUID? oR SOLID--? Rylie really had no idea--
"Hey, back off--!" she exclaimed, standing up out of her chair and pointing her spoon threateningly at the soup-blob-thing. "What, you think you're a tough guy now just 'cause you've got eyes and teeth?! You're nothing but supper, meaning you're gonna get eaten!" And thusly, Rylie lunged forward, grabbing a fork from the table and using it to pin the blob, before hastily slurping down spoonfuls of it with the spoon, all the while just kind of dying inside from the spiciness. "FUCK WHOEVER DISCOVERED HOT PEPPERS. IN THE ASS. WITH A SHARP IMPLEMENT." she shrieked in between bites, just hating life right now--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:18 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had turned back to his normal gender on his way up the stairs, and he was extremely happy with this. Boobs weren't that bad- but he didn't want them himself. He had kept pretty quiet as they all moved onto the next floor, frowning in confusion at the sight of the plates. What...? He was quiet as he moved further into the room with the others, searching down his name quickly and quietly-
Only to see... small, unrecognizable black little balls. They stank... like...
Burnt popcorn. Grimacing, the redhead slowly and stiffly sat in his seat before glancing around at some of the other people's plates, trying to see what they had. He paused when he noticed Bravery's- an omelet... why did that seem worse than it should...? He knew something was wrong there but he wasn't sure what...
Oh. Right. Allergies... He made a face, before flipping off the image of the Inquisitor, and then starting to stuff burnt charcoal popcorn into his mouth, since the timer had started. Ew, ew, ew- this was disgusting and the smell brought up bad memories but he had to get through this quickly-
Then food came to life. What the literal fuck-
"Ouch!! Little fuckers- ugh!!" Gabriel stumbled back a little as little black balls suddenly swarmed him, nipping and chomping on his arms and legs and face and nose and ears and wow there were so many of these little shits- he did his best to grab them off of his body and eat them but man was it hard...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda was sadly, still a girl. She wasn't really complaining though- merely walking into the room with everyone else and hunting down her name before sitting down, more focused on seeing what everyone else had before she glanced to her own plate- and instantly made a face. Fried garter snake with crisp, dead crickets on the side. How... wonderful... grimacing as she realized she'd have to eat this in a time limit, she waited until the timer started before she started stabbing the crickets and shoving them in her mouth, swallowing without even chewing. These things were gross- but then suddenly food was alive. She froze as she noticed some other food attacking people, then heard a very suspicious hissing...
When she glanced down at her own plate, the fried snake was moving once more, glaring straight at her and seeming quite upset that she'd eaten its food.
"Fucking hell- why is this place so fucked up?!" she screamed, grabbing her knife and quickly and repeatedly trying to stab the snake while it lithely avoided her attacks and then straight up just bit her hand- luckily it wasn't poisonous-
The girl was having trouble, obviously, and kept shrieking unintelligible words as she tried to kill this shit before she had to eat it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was gagging already as she ate the stuff, but then GUMBY'S PIZZA AND WINGS CAME TO LIFE.

"GUMBY SPAWN!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE! FOR THE LOVE OF CHEE!"

She shrieked, spitting out the rest of what was in her mouth and punching her plate. She stood up on her chair and took out her acid squirt gun and started shooting at the food viciously. This was so horrible

"PUGSIE! I WILL PROTECT YOU!"

She started shooting at the frogs too, also kicking and biting too, she was going fucking crazy. Gumby was messing her shit up.. SHE NEEDED TO DESTROY THIS, so she looked around the room, wanting to see how the others were doing. ATLAS. He knew Justus! She didn't remember what his title was...BUT HE KNEW THINGS. And he was...eating...? Oh no...Ivy looked down at the vicious food, looked up to the sky

"Chee be with me..."

And she ate every last bite of that pizza and those wings. By the end of this, she was breathing heavily and holding on to the table...then she threw up. And passed out. Yeh.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus' eyebrows raised when suddenly--the yogurt was moving. And glaring at him. And it had teeth. bOUNCY TEETH.
Justus kind of just stared at it in disgust, when suddenly, it lunged at him, and he blocked with his arm--only for the yogurt to latch onto it with its teeth.

"Excuse you, sir! You are but yogurt, and are not allowed to gnaw on me! KNIGHTS ARE TOO NOBLE TO BE GNAWED ON BY YOGURT--! CURSE YOU SULLONSTEIN--" Justus got to work prying the yogurt off, and ripping it in half. "AHA--" But now there were two little yogurt critters biting at each of his hands. "BLAST--"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent saw how the Pigs Blood was coming to life. How it started to growl and gargle, and even leapt at him. Brent grabbed it in midair, and stared at it with the most evil stare he could muster.
"No." he said simply, and shoved it into his mouth, chewing vigorously and swallowing. The next patty jumped and the same effect, grabbed and it. The last patty was stabbed with a fork, and promptly eaten as well. His plate was clean. He sat there for a minute, and nearly puked, but just threw up in his mouth a little, before drinking down some water. "Fuck this shit..." he let out a sigh, and closing his eyes.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha had finished the gumbo and she looked at the chicken. Her stomach and tongue hurt so much. But she had to eat this because. "KILLER GENERAL TAO!" Mocha screamed as the chicken jumped her. Mocha began to consume the hell out of the General's chicken. "General Tao... Your chicken... GOT NOTHING ON ME!" Mocha yelled as she continued to eat. She was going to have the runs. She could feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:26 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack assessed the others to make sure the other members of Vulture weren't showing signs of being positioned. Well it seemed the man had actually kept true to his word. That was surprising. With all she had heard, she had come to the conclusion that the man would find someway to make a task as simple as eating a meal within a certain amount of time twisted.
She reluctantly began eating the too familiar meal, feeling emotionally sick with every bite. The dish had too many memories attached to it for Jack to normally feel safe even being near the dish in a room full of people. She was already on edge as is.
Jack looked down in surprise as the meat she'd been about to eat was now biting her finger. Jack took the knife and stabbed it straight through where its heart would be. A dark smile growing on her face. They were alive. The food was alive. That meant she could kill it. she began to chuckle a bit as she cut the piece of meat into several tiny pieces and proceeded to eat every tiny bite. She smiled at the rest of the meat, which had now begun to back away and smiled, eyes slit in anticipation,
Your turn!
Then she dug the hunting knife out of Atlas's bag and proceeded to cut, maim, and gore every last piece of meat in the bowl.
When the plate was finally clean jack leaned against the podium smiling in contentment.
I feel so much better now! 

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:27 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Dorthy5

Dorthy looked at the tomatoes trying to east her. She stabbed them with her forks. "BABY TOMATOES ARE EVIL!" Dorthy cried as she stuffed the tomatoes into her mouth. They screamed as she crunched on them. She devoured her salad no matter how much she wanted to throw up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery finally managed to yank the omlette off of his face--and one could see that his face was already burning red from rash, little red bumps beginning to form. He held onto the wriggling omlette, then looked over at the timer for a moment, before looking back at the omlette and glaring.
"Guh...eggs...my single kryptonite...here's hoping that I just puke it up like usual...if I died from eggs, that'd be super dumb..."
Bravery grimaced for a moment, before shoving the omlette into his mouth and quickly eating it down. And suddenly, his stomach felt incredibly sick. And it felt like his mouth and throat were practically on fire. This--was not fun--at all--He clamped his mouth shut and covered it with a hand, quickly standing up from the table and moving away from it, pretty sure that he was going to puke in a moment--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie wrestled with the frogs, trying her best to keep them on her plate and away from her face "STAY! STILL! GAH!" she yelped, managing to eat one frog before they began to overwhelm her. Luckily, Ivy fired acid at most of her frogs "Huh...?" she watched as they burned away. Wow. That was lucky. And then she realized something- that acid was burning her too "Oh- OH MY GOOOOD AAAAHHHH! IT BURRRRRNS! IT BURN- oh wait I can't feel anything right!" suddenly Pugsie's expression of pain changed to a small smile "If only I had my pompadour to give me strength in this battle... oh well... I will defeat you frog friends...!" she spoke solemnly. Then she jumped on the remaining frogs, quickly eating what was left of them with a dead-serious expression on her face " BIGBRO ARE YOU OKAY!?" she yelled over to Rylie, looking right to her with a worried expression on her face. The last things the frogs said before she devoured the last of them were "BONJOUR MOTHERFUCKER-"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:33 am

Isaac Isha Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 820140cedb2b91d1c6a820e6e1f23feb

Isha kept on staring at the fried peppers when it suddenly, started to talk to her? She was very confused until the food formed eyes and teeth. "You have got to be mother fucking kidding me." The peppers started to attack, gnawing at her arms and face. Isha did her best to pull away the ones from her face before taking awhile to get the ones off her arms. Just how was she going to beat this? Just then, her mothers face was starting to show in her vision on the peppers. Anger was rising higher and higher until Isha took out one of her cards and started to slash at the thing. "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU MOM!" After she was done, the pile of peppers turned into a giant mushy mess. She would still have to eat this. "Fuck my life..." Isha grabbed her fork and started to chug down the peppery mush. Gag noises could be heard from her as she finished her plate. Her face was still red and tears kept on coming down with her breath becoming heavy. She hoped she would never again have to eat peppers. Isha watched the others, hoping that they would hurry up and finish.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 am

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer

Rylie finally managed to finish off the soup, and tears were literally just leaking out of her eyes and down her face--she was covered in sweat and coughing up a storm. BUT SHE HAD FINISHED. But now--she really--needed--
"Water--!" she sputtered out between coughs. "Need--water--!" She quickly looked around her spot at the table--everyone else had a glass of water, so--wait she didn't have one--hE DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T HE--INQUISITORRRRR-- "gUH--sOMEONE GIVE ME WATER--" She quickly reached out to the nearest person's glass of water, just kind of chugging it down, before collapsing to her knees on the floor. "...Never...again..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 am

Justus was kind of busy tearing the yogurt blobs into tinier and tinier pieces--up until they were small enough where he just ate them individually. As the last yogurt blob slid down, it shouted 'i'LL GO RIGHT TO YOUR THIIIIGHS,,,,'
"Curse you...Sullonstein..." Justus groaned, facedesking onto the table. "I cannot...afford...to gain any weight...! Blast you and your high-fat yogurt...! I demand...a low fat...alternative...you fiend...!" God did he feel nauseous--

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:49 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

So Jackal was on his last chicken nugget. But this was Jackal- he wanted to enjoy his victory. The feather-flavored motherfucker held the last chicken nugget in his grasp, it struggled, but it could not be freed. Jackal stood up on the table, holding it up in the air and smiling at it with a demented look in his eyes. Yes, struggle CHICKEN NUGGET, STRUGGLE "Heheheh.... do you see now NUGGET...? Your life is meaningless... so so... meaningless... you might as well just die now. But you don't have that freedom. Your life is in my hands now... because that's how fate works... in CRUEL and TWISTED ways... heheheheh... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" and then Jackal mercilessly ate the last chicken nugget "Your life was without meaning... nugget." he muttered in a demented voice, then he calmly sat down as Kylie stole his water "Oh- that wasn't very nice..."

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:51 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate chocked down the last of his meat, stabbing it as it kept trying to eat him. Yeah, he was never eating this again. He would be lucky if he ever felt like eating at the Red Diner again.
He focused on chewing, blocking out the noises the food was making as he did so. When the bowl was finally empty Nate starred into it for a moment, already trying to suppress the memories of what had just happened. He pushed back the bile rising in his throat. He was going to throw up. He was fairly certain of that.
He gave Dorthy a thumbs up as he saw her finish her salad and laughed a little.
That was her nightmare food. He only wished his could be that simple, but that was a part of what he liked about her.
He was just glad to be done and never have to eat that stuff again. 

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery staggered away from the others, hand clamped firmly over his mouth as he felt bile rising in his throat--oh, this wasn't good--his body was rejecting the eggs--really hard--hives were breaking out everywhere, because wow--he was really allergic to this stuff. No wonder it was the food he hated the most. He was doing his best to hold it in, since he didn't know if it would still count as him having eaten it if he threw up--and he wasn't sure if his puke would come to life or not--but--trying to hold it in did no good. Bravery collapsed to the ground--kind of puking everywhere, removing his hand from his mouth. Well, so much for that...at least the puke wasn't growing eyes and teeth...it was just puke...Either way, he was feeling very shaky and weak now...throwing up sucked...a lot...

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Bravery77_zpscaf43c48

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next