Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+6
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:54 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy's body twitched as she lay on the ground and watched her only attack fail miserably. She was desperately trying to move, but only some parts were capable of moving, so she was left basically spasming.

"I....someone...stab the hoe."

She struggled to talk because some of her more vital body parts also happened to be cybernetic, and she could feel her body breaking down without them. Still, what she wanted to do was see the Inquisitor defeated! She had wanted to blow him up herself, but her bombs were probably useless now. Her breathing began to grow more and more labored as she kept trying to remain conscious.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:07 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

"... Justus?!" Shocked to see the knight collapsing right in front of her eyes, Matilda dropped to her knees next to him and tried to shake him awake at first, and when that failed, quickly pressed her fingers to his throat, trying to feel for his pulse- only for there to be... nothing there. She stared at him for a second in absolute shock before gripping onto his shirt tightly, shaking a little in fear. This couldn't... this was all... this couldn't be real...!!! It was an illusion, a hallucination- something! Some mind game of the Inquisitor to fuck with them!! She felt tears cropping up as she leaned forward to press a light kiss to Justus' lips before she stood and turned with a furious expression to approach the Inquisitor, fists clenched in anger. She had no weapons that would work well- but she was capable of fighting and this bastard was going to- ... wait.
She hesitated as she realized there were people who had been immobilized by the EMP still rather close to the fucking sparking monstrosity. Meaning... they were in danger...
Without really thinking her actions through, she ran over and wrapped her arms around Brent tightly, ignoring any burns her arms received as she quickly tugged him backwards and dragged him to where it was safer, struggling a little due to their current size difference, but managing all the same. Then, she helped Ivy to a safer place, and finally she moved Justus back some as well, hands a little gentler and eyes showing much more obvious worry. But... she couldn't get distracted... every capable fighter was needed right now. And she was still able to fight- even if her guns weren't working... She grabbed her knife quickly, swallowing roughly before slipping into a defensive stance, just out of range of the most prominent wayward electricity bolts. This shit... was looking kind of terrifying...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, once his buzz axe connected with the Inquisitor-- despite the dent it made, the thing did sort of go flying back, skidding onto the floor next to Buddi, whom then gingerly picked it up. The mutant ended up only satisfied in the slightest as watched that massive onslaught of attacks actually leave some dings in the Inquisitor-- but, he knew too well not to relax yet... and, wow, he was right- since ball of energy thing was now a thing. His eyes studied it frantically, his memories running rampant as he tried to think of some sort of advantage he should know about... but, as he noted the way that the electricity nipped at the ground below him, swallowing it whole... he just gave up.
His eyes flashed over to everyone else, examining their reactions... and it seemed they all had a mutual feeling of 'fuck this' at that point. But, somehow, among the chaos his mind produced on it`s own, he did manage to hear Ivy. And it kind of made him realize that... no one was stabbing this hoe. ...Why was no one stabbing this hoe yet...?! Should HE stab this hoe...?! He didn`t see why not... it... didn`t even matter if he died or not anyway... he apparently wasn`t loyal to anyone anymore...! He wasn`t much of a help-- and god knew he couldn`t do anything on his own. When you got down to it... he was doomed from the start, wasn`t he...?
... Maybe it was a fluke that he`d survived this long to begin with. Or maybe he had survived this long, just to do this... whatever the reason was-- there was no way he could back down from this. Albeit with a bit of hurried panic seeping into his movements, he hoisted his axe aloft, and dashed toward the Inquisitor quickly, moving around the gigantic electric ball thing because yeah. As soon as he got the right angle, he grinned maniacally--- then brought his axe down directly over the Inquisitor`s right arm, precisely maneuvering under the huge shoulder blade that nearly covered it, in hopes that this would be enough to cut off the charge flowing into his hands. He swung a complete 360 degrees, then flat out threw his axe into the cyborg`s back, to deepen the blow.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 The_in10

The Inquisitor
Shock Armor Mk 2

The Inquisitor continued to charge up his final attack, this would be enough to finish all of them, in a matter of seconds he would end all their lives! Try as they may, any attempts at blocking such an attack would be futile. Then Buddi charged at him because... wow that mutant be crazy. The Inquisitor slowly shifted his arms, and the ball of electricity began so shift towards Buddi "OH NO YOU DON'T! COCKSUCKER! BITCHBUGGET! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK-" and then Dorthy threw the water- which caused some of the electricity to erratically shoot out of The Inquisitor's own attack. Bolts of electricity shot out everywhere, shooting into the roof, causing some of it to fall down towards Vulture Team as rubble. While not stopping The Inquisitor's attack, this gave Buddi an opened to cut The Inquisitor's arm clean off "ARRRGH!? YOU-!" The Inquisitor swung towards Buddi, only for his axe to be thrown right into David's back. The ball of Electricity shot upwards into the roof, literally blasting straight through it to the next floor. The Inquisitor then fell to his knees, missing an arm and with an axe in his back, he looked up to Buddi "P-please Buddi... you wouldn't kill your old friend would you...? S-stop this at once... and save me..." he spoke, trying his best to get Buddi to turn on Vulture Team.

The dark figure narrowed it's eyes at Mocha, slowly it could smile, it's teeth as white as a pure cloud compared to it's pitch black body. It took a step towards her, it's arm extended out to her "The Inquisitor...? No... don't compare me to HIM... heh... no not at all... you may call me... Thanatos..." it stood there in front of Mocha, grinning to her, it's hand out for her to grab. This figure cast no shadow in the room, it spoke "You saw Catherine at LUST didn't you...? Aren't you interested in how we did that...? Would you like to... possibly find out... if Dr Fentom could be brought back too...?" the figure asked Mocha, tilting it's head to the side. Something about its voice was oddly familiar.

"It's been awhile..."
Inquisitor Theme - Darkness of the Unknown

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel flinched as sparks and such sort of started flying around the room, grimacing when he realized that a lot of their weapons would be out of commission now. This sucked... Bravery seemed to be recovering though, and he helped him to sit up against a wall slowly with a worried expression. "Are you feeling better...?" he asked in a whisper, stroking the bluenette's back gently before glancing up as he heard Rylie's call to action. Anyone fit to fight...? He would... fall under that category... and although he was worried about Bravery, and the others- his help could be useful in making sure they all got out of there alive... so he made sure Bravery was sitting up properly against the wall before he stood up, smiling slightly down towards him. "Stay safe, alright...?" Without really waiting for a response, he moved forward closer to the fight, frowning in concentration as he thought of something- then grinned a little as he realized his 3D Gear hadn't been affected by the EMP blast. Perfect...! "You better watch out you over-sized spark plug... You've fucked with the wrong people too many fucking times...!" Just as he was about to move forward with a complicated, dangerous, difficult plan- Buddi sort of attacked and managed to kind of fuck up the Inquisitor's shit, causing him to take an automatic step back, staring at the robotic Goliath in shock. Was he to be defeated with something like that...? Was there even any way for him to help right now...? It kind of didn't seem like it, so he grimaced instead and took a few more steps back, putting himself on injured-defense-duty. They were in danger, after all, since they couldn't really fight back...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy smiled as she saw that finally someone was stabbing the hoe...and it was Buddi, so that made her happy cause he was cool. The problem was that now the hoe was all trying to guilt Buddi into helping? The greenette opened her mouth to yell something, but a piece of rubble fell on her so that was a thing... Luckily she couldn't feel it cause it got her cybernetics.

"FINISH HIM...!"

She managed to yell at Buddi, before she sort of just stopped trying to do things. She went limp, hoping a flying unicorn would come save her, but her eyes were still open...she really wanted to see the cyborg get.stabbed again...

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha noticed the reaction when she called him the Inquisitor. "Then who are you?" she asked, before tilting her head at the offered hand. "Thanatos?" she asked, but she didn't take the hand. No... She didn't trust this. Not yet. As far as she knew the moment she touched his hand she would be even more trapped here. "I'm Mocha... But I assume you know that." she said as she walked around, looking at him. She was trying to find a way out. "... Maybe..." she said when he mentioned Catherine. She wasn't going to lie. She was interested in who or what brought Catherine back. Chelsea told her that she was nothing but bones before. She knew it him... She just knew... But the name wasn't coming to her. Was it Kraven? No it couldn't be... Who else did she know? "We've meet before? Haven't we?" she asked the feeling nagging her to the point of insanity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Dorthy5

Dorthy saw the rubble coming down and covered some of her head as she ran to safety. Why wasn't anyone else helping bunny? She was the closest to the mad man, and Dorthy... She wasn't sure if she could drag Bunny out. She walked over to Bunny. "I know I'm not strong enough to drag you away, but..." Dorthy said as she did her best to drag bunny away while the woman was locked into place, but then Matilda helped. "Thanks!" She said as Dorthy got some dinner knives out. She had to help out Buddi! But she wasn't sure if Buddi wanted to do this alone. She knew that sometimes... Battles were just made for that one person.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was continuing to freak out when Buddi went in to finish him off. He noticed that the big man was bleeding and charred. "Buddi!" Isaac felt bad that happened to him when suddenly, falling rubble happened. He took out a few cards and threw them at the falling rubble aiming towards him. A second later, the cards exploded and made the rubble form into small pebbles. Glad that was over with. He looked back to see the Inquisitor trying to beg Buddi to spare him. That was the last straw. There was no way that this imposter was going to live. "Buddi! Just do it...you know you want to..." Isaac said that to Buddi after what Ivy said. He didn't want this guy to be alive any longer. No. Even though it would be horrifying to see this death, Isaac didn't look away. He would see this to the end.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:23 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent waited...and waited...waiting...huh? He opened his eyes and saw Matilda and somewhat Dorothy to pull him back. He was surprised, but let out a sigh.
"Thank you...I owe you...a lot." he said, letting a smile crease his face. He looked at how Buddi and the Inquisitor were going at it. "Man...he's...strong..." he said, just watching. He couldn't do much else honestly.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:31 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi was actually kind of surprised that the water did some things-- but, the results were... debatable. The mutant didn`t look ready to defend himself at all, it was by sheer luck that the Inquisitor hadn`t managed to get a hit on him. He did, however, take a moment to glance at the opening made into the next floor... and when he looked back down, the Inquisitor was on his knees, begging him to spare his life and betray Vulture.
... And, for a few moments, the offer was tempting. Things... could go back to how they were... back to when he wasn`t happy, but satisfied enough. Hell- if they could bring back Dave, what was stopping them from bringing back Stegs and Orane and Renate and Code Talker and---
"I... you`re right..." His guard lowered, his shoulders drooped, and his buzz axe fell limply to his side. "I... I`m sorry..." He murmured in a broken, quiet voice, his eyes falling downcast and his head hanging in the slightest. Even over the shouts of encouragement from some-- Buddi seemed... completely helpless. "... I can`t do this..." His feet shuffled back a step, arms limp at his sides... until he picked his head up, looking straight to Isaac. "... Guess you`ll have to do the honors, Isaac..."
And he didn`t give the blonde much a choice in the matter, either. With his intimidation factor flicked back on, he sauntered over to where Isaac had landed on his knees-- buzz axe flung over his shoulder over and all. He walked behind the smaller male, placing his hands on his shoulders, and ever-gently shoving him forward. "C`mon... spilling the blood of your enemies builds character...!" He prompted, his voice brightened--- though... whether he knew the true identity of this Inquisitor or not-- the fact that he was so willing to draw out the man`s death for the sole purpose of... helping Isaac build character-- was a bit... questionable...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:52 am

The Inquisitor
Shock Armor Mk 2

The Inquisitor began to breathe heavier and heaver- he seemed to be on the verge of crying "DON'T DO THIS!" he yelled "DON'T BETRAY ME LIKE THIS-!" it was becoming more and more obvious that this wasn't The Inquisitor. Then Buddi backed away, and The Inquisitor actually started to get up "Hah... your loss Vulture Team... Budd is going to kill your-" and then he saw the mutant look to Isaac. It was then where The Inquisitor realized that Buddi had no intention of betraying Vulture Team. However, Isaac "Heh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? THAT LITTLE SHIT!? YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING RIGHT!? THAT USELESS PIECE OF TRASH COULDN'T DO SHIT IF HE TRIED! HE'S USELESS! HE'LL PROBABLY JUST END UP KILLING HIMSELF! HEY KIIIID! DON'T EVEN BOTHER! YOU'RE WORTHLESS! DUMB FILTHY COW SHIT! JUST KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE USELESS! ANNOYING! WHINY! LITTLE COCKSUCKER! EVERYONE DIES BECAUSE OF YOU! ORANE AND RENATE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! HAHAHAHAHAAH! JUST.... DIE!" The Inquisitor slowly got back on his feet, and rose his remaining arm upwards.

The dark figure retracted its arm when Mocha didn't grab it, looking quite offended "Oh... of course we've met...! I can't believe you don't recognize MY voice... after all the time we spent together... well... heheh... I guess I spent most of my time away from home... didn't I?" the figure narrowed its eyes on Mocha. Not satisfied with her response, it continued "When one truly loves Death... one will never die. The Deathworshippers know this... did you think it was all over when my previous endeavors were stopped? No... the world has changed. Soon the real world will be shown to all of you... and you're going to need to pick sides. Now I'll ask you again... do you want to see Jade again...? Cathy sure does... but... tsk tsk... I don't think there's enough love in the air...! Maybe if you showed a little desire... just a little... I can make your dreams come true... you can be happy. Have a happy future. Forget about everyone else." the dark figure opened its arm back out again to Mocha "Take my hand... give in already."

"It's been awhile..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:39 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Tumblr_ms2sipp9oN1r87exto1_400

Isaac watched as the Inquisitor was just there, begging for his life. This was actually sort of pathetic. The real David would never do this sort of thing. Begging was not in that man's vocabulary. "Come on Buddi, you can do it." Isaac muttered to himself as he watched the man get ready to kill him, but then he stopped. 'Huh? B-Buddi. What are you doing!? You have to finish him!' Isaac stood there, dumbfounded, when his buddy just dropped the buzz axe to the side. 'Just what was going on? Buddi went into a rage when he attacked the man. It would make sense for him to finish the deal, right?' Just when he thought that Buddi might reconsider, the big man then looked at the young blonde one as he told him that it was his turn.

Isaac was backing up when Buddi said that.
"B-Buddi. I-I can't do that! I-I mean it's your honors to finish him off and all and I-I don't know if I can..." He then shivered a bit when Buddi gave him the most intimidating look he has ever seen the man gave to him. He didn't remember Buddi ever give him that kind of look. That new glare...was just downright scary. Isaac tried to refuse moving his feet when Buddi started pushing him forward to where the Inquisitor was. "B-Buddi. I-I don't think that this will help me build character. T-This is not a good idea!" Isaac was waving his hands in front of himself before he looked at Buddi who sounded really cheerful. "T-That's no good Buddi..."

When the blonde one got close to the fake Inquisitor, some forms of sweat started to fall down. Could he really do this? Can he really kill someone who looked like his boss? He thought Buddi would do it. That would of eased him instead of him doing this himself! But then, the robotic man in front of him just started to laugh. 'Just what's so funny?' The Inquisitor then started to yell at the blonde one about how useless he was and how he should just die. What was going on? Why was he doing this? Isaac was looking down on the floor as the man continued to berate him, until he brought up Orane and Renate. That just struck Isaac deep in the heart. He knew that it was his fault but just hearing it from someone else other than him, that was just it. "Hey Inquisitor fake, GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Isaac then looked at the man, his face with the meanest expression he has ever given. He was now furious.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Tumblr_mfhcflIwTx1rkyuibo6_1280

Isaac then looked at all of the other Vulture members. "Everyone, stay back! I don't want you guys to interrupt me and this fucker fighting! This is my fight! I'll bring down this faker and kill him! YOU GOT THAT YOU TIN CAN HUNK OF FUCKING JUNK!"

Isaac's Confrontation

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:55 am

The Inquisitor
Shock Armor Mk 2

The Inquisitor managed to get back on his feet as Isaac himself stood before him "... You've got to be kidding me..." the cyborg spoke "Fine... YOU WANNA DIE!? I CAN DO THAT FOR YAH BUB!" he yelled as his remaining arm pulsated with electrical power. In one final attempt to defend himself, The Inquisitor lunged himself at Isaac, trying to grab the blonde with his electrocuted fist and fry him "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" he yelled in a manic mantra, electrical energy surging from his fist.

"It's been awhile..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Tumblr_mfhcflIwTx1rkyuibo6_1280

"You're a bigger fool then I thought." Isaac simply said as the Inquisitor charged at him. The blonde one then took out a simple card as he charged at the robotic man. As soon as the man reached out his electric hand towards him, Isaac threw a card at the man's face before doing a slash move at his remaining arm, seeing if the arm would be cut off with that slash.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Mocha eyes went wide as the doubt in her mind proved to be more real then she thought. She sort of reached out to the figure when he spoke, and shook. "Kraven?" she asked quietly. Oh WOW... There was someone that she didn't think that she'd see. This didn't make sense! Why was he alive!? How could he be alive!? "Of course I do!" Mocha said when he asked if she ever wanted to see Jade again. It all made sense now... Cathy was following Kraven. This wasn't the Inquisitor it was Kraven! "Not enough love!?" Mocha said as Kraven pretty much challenged her on who loved who more. On who showed a little more desire. She then stared at the hand being offered to her. "So are you telling me that Jade is... Actually still alive?" Mocha asked as she took a step forward, and she wasn't sure... She wasn't sure what will happen to her. She wanted to be with Jade again. Sure she tried to move on, but... Matthias made his choice with Justus, and another man that she was interested in had died a long time ago by the name of Robin. And then there was Dorthy. Dorthy needed her father, and Mocha needed Jade. She wanted to be loved again, but was she willing to become trapped again? She held her head as she was faced with a choice. Her heart was aching.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:31 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy looked at Bunny, "It's... No problem. Matthias helped me..." Dorthy said when Bunny thanked her and Matthias. She just wished that she knew how to make Bunny mobile again. "How do you make yourself mobile again? On Worm we didn't have a lot of people with Cybernetics." Dorthy said as she looked at Bunny's limbs.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent sighed.
"I was talking to...nevermind." didn't want to crush her dreams yet. He was actually talking to Mattias, but, why make Dorothy feel even more useless after that last floor? He shook his head. "I'm kind of stuck right now. I can't do anything right now." he looked at the Inquisitor. "This is stupid...if Buddi and Issac can't do this, then we're fucked until the cybernetics recalibrate." he shook his head a bit.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:34 pm

The Inquisitor
Shock Armor Mk 2

The Inquisitor laughed as he saw Isaac charge him "HAHAHAHA! SERIOUSLY!? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO KID!" he yelled as he thrust his arm towards Isaac's head, but then one of Isaacs cards was thrown right into his eyes. The cyborg didn't so much as twitch in pain, he still focused completely on Isaac with unrelenting force, but he showed weakness- he was blind. The Inquisitor's missed Isaac's head, it passed right by him, just in time for Isaac to slash his remaining arm off clean. Even this didn't stop The Inquisitor, and in a final, desperate move the cyborg just lunged itself towards Isaac trying to headbutt him "USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!"

The Dark figure narrowed its eyes on Mocha, its smile widening "Heheheh.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! You figured it out! How lovely~! Well... you figured out SOME of it... but I think it'll take more than a conversation with me to widen your eyes..." the figure took a step towards Mocha, still holding its hand out to her. Its smile stayed constant "Jade Fentom COULD be alive... depending on whose side you choose... after all... Cathy died... its unmistakable... she was nothing but bird food... yet you saw her standing before you earlier... I have powerful followers... they can make things happen. Now.. it's time to make a choi-" then the figure's eyes twitched, something was wrong. It's down disappeared "It seems that my 'Dream' has been... dealt with... by that little shit of all people... we will discuss your future on a further floor... perhaps. I think you will find the next floor most entertaining...!"

"It's been awhile..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

"Some of it!?" Mocha stated to Kraven or Thanatos as he called himself. Going to be weird to call Kraven anything else. She looked at the hand being offered to her. What was she going to do? She stared at it intently as a clock ticked in her head. "What?" Mocha said when he said that in a future floor they will talk. Mocha looked around to see what was it that was making him go off? "By that little shit?" Mocha said as she was trying to figure out who this was. She looked to the figure. "Wait... What's going on? And why are you pretending to be the Inquisitor?" she asked she wanted to know to prepare the others. And herself.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy paused looking down. Bunny didn't need to finish her sentence for Dorthy figured it out. It didn't matter if she helped Bunny or not, Matthias was really the one she was thanking. She got up pretending that she didn't understand. She just gave Bunny a smile and looked at the others. If they weren't going to do... She would then. Or maybe not since... But Dorthy needed to prove herself to people that she could help, and not be a burden. Why was it always so hard with these people!? She sat on the floor. "They can... They have to do this... For their friend's memory. We just have to trust that they know what they're doing."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:38 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi frowned in disapproval, crossing his arms over his chest. This... was taking far too long. He could have done this in one blow... why`d Isaac have to draw it out? So, with one forlorn sigh- just as the Inquisitor lunged out at Isaac to headbutt the blonde, Buddi advanced forward-- and stuck out his foot, intending to trip the cyborg. "C`mon, Isaac- cut at the throat." He encouraged, his voice taking on a mundane tone. He was pretty sure everyone around them was getting a bit tired of waiting, too...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac watched as the card blinded the old man as the arm missed. It was a good thing that the arm was cut off. He sighed a relief when the man just started to charge at him. This was just odd. Isaac was ready to throw another card when Buddi just tripped the man. Oh, that works too. Then he heard Buddi telling him to hurry up and finish it. He was taking long? Oh he didn't know.

Isaac then walked to where the Inquisitor was.
"You know, you can make fun of me. Sure I did all those terrible things and I'm probably worthless, but don't you dare talk about Orane and Renate like that! The past is the past and I have let go of that. Farewell faker." And with that, he threw down many cards at the Inquisitor's body. Small beeps were heard before the cards exploded.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm

The Inquisitor
Shock Armor Mk 2

The Inquisitor threw itself towards Isaac, only for him to stumble a bit as he was tripped by Buddi. The cyborg caught himself, and was ready for another attack, but Buddi had bought Isaac more than enough time regardless. Isaac's flurry of cards flew right into The Inquisitor, many of them bouncing off of his armor and hitting the floor, but a select few managed to breach the armor. A few beeps later, The Inquisitor erupted into an explosion, reduced to nothing but flames and charred remains.

The Dark Figure turned its back on Mocha and began to walk away "..." it seemed to ignore Mocha as she asked question after question, only to come to a stop after a few steps. Slowly, it turned to Mocha, and grinned to her "I pretend to be a lot of things... why is it such a stretch that I'm staying behind the curtains? I'm supposed to be dead." it answered, though in the end its answer avoided every single one of her questions. The Dark Figure walked into one of the pure white walls, disappearing. Suddenly, Mocha would wake up.

"It's been awhile..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac just simply stared at the charred remains of the body before looking at Buddi and the others. "Sorry for taking a long time to do that. We should probably head on to the next floor though."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next