Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

5 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

Bunny let the slash hit her, but she didn't flinch, going in for an assault. The time for talking was over. She kept going in with her knives and kept slashing at Poison's body, aiming for hands, arms, chest, neck, face, trying to make dodging hard. She wasn't going to go down so easily, and she knew Poison wasn't either. But they both knew one was going to die.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Baraprince2_zpsffa5c4e4

9th Ranked Assassin
Ashley Kims BLOODSHOT
✖✖✖

__________________________________________________________________________________________

And then the entire wall to El Capo`s office blew up.
Because-- that was how Ashley dealt with locked doors when he was panicked. "Barbie, you--!" It seemed Poison and Bunny`s strife in the blatant middle of the room hadn`t become apparent to him until after he had blown up half the room. He froze, giving the pair his signature unintentional glare-- apparently having to jar his memory a tad to recognize Poison first. Even with her friendly, credulous nature long melted away-- he apparently didn`t find her to be much of a threat. Since at the sight of her, he lowered his guns, and crossed his arms over his chest as he gave her an incredulous look. "You`re still alive...? Really...?" He sighed some, voice laced with what could only be described as utter disappointment. And then he noticed Bunny. In a motion that was a clear trained instinct, he raised his guns back up, aiming at her firmly. "Crimson Angel... right--? I was wondering why I didn`t see you around the League`s base earlier..." A smirk curled his lips-- seemingly without him knowing. "... Y`know-- it was part of the hit to spare you. Not sure why exactly... s`not like you`re anything special. But... seeing as how that`s my employer`s head rollin` around over there-- I`m pretty sure no one`ll be mad if I were to just blow your head off right here, right...?" His finger gently caressed the trigger, clear restraint placed into not jumping into action sooner rather than later. Even if 'later' meant a few seconds. "... Sorry, green chick-- I`m gonna go ahead and cut in--!" Without any other warning-- he opened fire, an explosively large carnage ripping through the remains of El Capo`s office in the form of his bullets.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________

9th`s theme - No More Riot
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny stopped and looked at Ashley, a little confused.
"Oh come on! More of you? This is getting unfair!" she said. But then there was a hit on her. She was SUPPOSED to get this far? Could Marcus have planned this? Either way, this guy was talking trash, and she needed out. There was no way she was gonna get out of there. It was no matter. She had an idea. She turned on the shield she stole from Flamingo, and booked it  toward the door. The bullets just stopped, and fell on the floor. Thank god that she stole this. Bunny ran as fast as she could and then looked around. She quickly pushed a bookcase and a chandeliar in front of the door, and ran out of the mansion, which was still on fire. She ran and got out of the house, jumping into the jungle, running to her jeep.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Poison11

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Poison10
Armageddon
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison began to parry Bunny's slashed with her own blade "You're really good you know that!? It's a shame you're not gonna join me! Cause it'd be one HELL of a ride! Haha!" she slid back after Bunny's last slash with her knife. Poison's secondary cleaver was broken, and now the greenette was reaching for one of her grenades "I guess we'll have to end this! Right!?" and then Ashley blasted into the wall "WOAH THERE SUNNY BOY! Nice show-!" and then he shot at Bunny. Oh. Well then, she didn't even need to trick him into doing that one. Once Bunny had escaped (much to Poison's dismay) Poison lifted her arms up and dropped her weapons "Woah there tall and handsome! I'm with The Cartel! Though- heheh- since I have El Capo's assets now I guess I AM THE CARTEL! Also The Inquisitor wanted me to do this so yeah-" Poison slowly lowered her arms and clasped her hands together "So let's reintroduce ourselves shall we!? Hi! I'm Armageddon! I'm your new boss!" Poison walked over to the office door and kicked it down, looking for Barbie "Hey hey! That little snot you needed to protect is in here! You should probably go find her before we all burn to death! Yeah!?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Poison vs Bunny Theme - Snake Eater

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:55 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Baraprince2_zpsffa5c4e4

9th Ranked Assassin
Ashley Kims BLOODSHOT
✖✖✖

"HEY--! YOU--!" Ashley barked, his glower laced with total disgust as Bunny made her speedy escape. "Goddamn bi--!" Poison. Slowly, veeeery slowly, the large man turned toward her, a glint of rage very much clear in his eyes. Surprisingly enough, he remained still as he listened her through, despite how ready to rip her to shreds he had been seconds prior. His face notably fell as the Inquisitor was mentioned, however. "...Hm." Admittedly, he was somewhat surprised with himself for not seeing through her initial demeanor sooner-- no one was quite that... useless. No one who wasn`t hiding something, at least. Slowly, he clipped his guns back onto his belt, grumbling something under his breath as she gave her eccentric introduction. "Bloodshot." Was he simple response as he followed after her at a brisk pace-- especially after noting her direction. He stopped as she mentioned them burning to death--- taking a moment to acknowledge the fact that... he was just that desensitized. The soon-to-collapse walls around them hadn`t really bothered him much at all. But, more importantly-- even if he could survive the building caving in, he was certain Barbie would not. Pursuing the Crimson Angel would have to be saved for a later date if he wanted to ensure the child`s survival.

"Shut it," He murmured, rushing directly by Armageddon and into El Capo`s office. He stopped, his eyes darting around the room in search of the little girl in question-- before he simply walked around the desk in the dead center of the room, and ducked down to meet Barbie at eye level. "Why would you lock the door...?" Not expecting much of a response, he reached forward and scooped her into his arms, holding the petite girl close to his chest as he moved past his new employer again, not waiting as he rushed to the exit. "Come on, we`re out of here,"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Come on Bun...stay conscious...stay conscious..." she thought to herself. She found the jeep and smiled, seeing as it wasn't blown up. She jumped in and started it, and started to drive away. She went through the jungle, trying to concentrate as hard as she could, the pain getting to her slowly. With Poison's betrayal, staying in that base would be a bad idea. They needed to move. Hopefully, Marcus would help with that. She found herself on the dirt road and screamed down it, driving kind of recklessly in order to get back to base and warn Meno and Marcus. She needed to get there, before she fainted.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Armageddon

Poison looked somewhat shocked for a moment when Bloodshot told her to 'shut it', only for the initial shocked reaction to turn into a mellow smile "Oho~ How tough! What a hunk~! You better hurry or the little girl will be Kentucky fried chicken!" and then he was already in the room. He had got Barbie rather quickly, seeing as how she was mute, she didn't really have anything to say besides an attempted kick in the shin before being picked up. After which she just had a neutral expression on her face. Poison looked at the window Bunny jumped out of "Okay yeah- could you just blow up a wall or something so we can leave this shit town already!? I've got my new minions to attend to! Haha! This is great! To think the entirety of the South American criminal underworld works for ME now!?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 am

9th Ranked Assassin
Ashley Kims BLOODSHOT
✖✖✖

Barbie`s attempted kick to the shin earned a glare from Ashley-- except his eyes were sort of stuck in a constant glare, making it pretty hard to deduce how much that hurt his feelings. But, oh well-- they could sort that out later. Right now, the building was kind of burning and stuff. Right...
His glare directed at Poison was much more genuine, however. "Didn`t I just tell you to shut it...?" As he spoke, he reached into one of many, many, many pouches aligned on his belt-- and from the contents of one, he pulled a device roughly the size of a thumb tack. Supporting Barbie in one arm, he nonchalantly tossed said at the wall Poison had referred too, watching as it stuck to the thick surface. He backed up a few steps, taking it upon himself to cover one of Barbie`s ears and press the other to his chest as the device`s beeping sound intensified-- and, expectantly resulting in a gigantic explosion that... sort of blew up much more than the wall. The explosion triggered the collapse of the rest of the already unstable building, starting from the back up-- to which Ashley paid no mind to. He walked ahead through the carnage, still cradling Barbie-- and only sparing Poison a glance, sort of... just waiting for her to tell him where to head off to. Since--- working for her was a thing he was doing now, supposedly. It didn`t really seem to phase him too much-- but, he didn`t look too thrilled about it, either. Not that he looked thrilled about anything---ever---  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny drove back to the Sacred Valley, going back to the old Assassin Base. She parked and got out of the car, holding her wounds. She hurried to see if Meno was okay. She checked the med bay.
"M-Meno..." she said, hoping to get an answer. "You're okay right? Ah...I need to call Marcus...We...got a big issue." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:59 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Miles
Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno was actually fine... He seemed to have healed oddly faster than he should have... He was always like that but he still found it uncanny from time to time... He smelled the air and caught the scent of blood and gun powder and then looked over and saw Bunny... SHIT!... Meno Ran over to her and checked her injuries then helped her to a medical bed... Don't worry about me I heal fast... I got up some time ago and cleaned up some... most of the bodies are gone, so are the landmines, caltrops, the truck and some of the bullets in the walls... I also reset the security in this place and set up some home traps... Here sit for a minute... By The Gods you look horrible! What happened?!...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"El Capo is dead." Bunny said, sitting down, grunting as she sat. "He was killed by Poison...but...Poison was a traitor from the very beginning. Poison was the one who told that assassin where this place was. She became the new Cartel Leader, I tried to stop her, but I barely got out of there alive. I could have over powered her if not for that other man. The ranked assassin was there, and started taking orders from her...I bet they escaped." she said, looking down. "Marcus needs to know this...I'll talk to him myself later. Right now, I need to get a few bullets out of her body." she said, sighing and laying down, forcing her eyelids to stay right where they were. "I'll need to have a little chat with Marcus...see what I can dig up on Poison's file..." she thought to herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 am

Armageddon

Poison was taken back when Ash told him to shut up, again. A frowned showed on her face "Hey now... I'm your boss remember...? How about we be friends? We can be very close, personal friends~ I could get into it more, but the child is watching-" Poison rose an eyebrow to that small thing Ash threw to the wall. What was that? Didn't look very powerful. She needed that wall blown up now! And then the wall blew up, along with half the room, which nearly scared Poison half to death "Warn me before you pull shit like that... okay...?" she muttered, before walking towards the blast hole and flipping right out of it "It's time we go to another one of El Capo's mansions! We got a team waiting there and they've been itching to have a plan! So let's make it a road trip, yeah!? You, me, and that little mute child on your back! Sounds like a bad bar joke, haha! Alright though no seriously let's get there was quickly as possible I mean to do business..."

"..."

[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Poison was gone?! Oh Thank the... Wait she was evil?... For some reason that didn't shock him in the least... Eh... Honestly her abrupt change in capability from when that Assassin was here to when you two were leaving was odd... I didn't question it considering you two let me stay here but thinking back it was somewhat obvious from that perspective... You weren't there but she... Oh god it really was obvious!!!... Now he felt stupid... He slammed his fist down on the table... It makes perfect sense now she kept screaming and getting into danger during the fight... I had to save her 3 times and almost died from half a dozen things... I'm sorry Bunny I should have seen this coming... He started bandaging up Bunny's wounds and removing a bullet or two out of her.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm

9th Ranked Assassin
Ashley Kims BLOODSHOT
✖✖✖

As Poison started talking again, Ashley only grunted-- and then she kinda kept going, earning a firm glare from the assassin. "Shut--" Right, collapsing building. He continued nonchalantly, shoving his free hand deep into one of his pockets and using the other to support Barbie. "Mhm..." As other mansions were brought up, Ashley`s eyebrows lifted for about a second before he settled back into his usual scowl. "Right... lead the way, then." Of course, he did have a few questions-- like how long he`d be expected to stick around, or how exactly he`d go about balancing the care of a small mute child and continuing his job-- but, for now, he deemed the time for talking to be over. Hopefully this other mansion she was going on about was as nice as this one...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"It's alright. At least we know who the true enemy is. It's better we know now then to be stabbed in the back later on." Bunny said, grunting as he treated her. "Thanks..." she closed her eyes and gave herself a second to relax. "Honestly...I was hoping she and I could be friends...she seemed like such a good girl...told me a lot about herself. I feel bad, but then...now...I guess I really will have to figure out how to move this base..." she said, letting out a sigh. "And..yeah..." she nearly fell asleep, but needed to stay awake...but she was so tired...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

He raised a single eyebrow at "Poison a Good Person" if he was to describe Poison the first quality to come up would not be her morality... but that aside he finished taking out all of the bullets in her... He injected her with a light antiseptic then finished bandaging her up... There that should get rid of any lead in your blood and I think you're fine everywhere else...Here you rest... Tell me the password to the computers and I'll call Marcus.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny let her eye close again.
"It's...password...and two 0s..." Bunny mumbled, and then fell into a deep sleep. It felt nice to finally get some rest after what seemed like months of training. She had no idea what was going to happen next. But right now, she was dreaming of taking a long bath and listening to jazz music.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno Entered the password into one of the computers as Bunny rested... From the sound of this Marcus guy this might not be the most pleasant interaction... The screen clicked on and it started calling Marcus... Meno waited for a response.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:09 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 C_the_money_of_soul_and_possibility_control-03-mikuni-mystery_zps77b55226
Marcus Pragel
Eccentric Hivemind of the "League"
It's all important business, I can't talk about it much, kay darlin? ^3^
Marcus' Theme- Discord

First there was nothing on the screen, and then an office with many books on the other end were there. There was also munching heard. The camera turned, and saw Marcus, stuffing his face eating a sandwich. He looked at the camera, seeing Meno looking at him. He swallowed and turned, confused.
"Cuse me...who are you and what are you doing on this frequency? Note that I can and will use lethal force if I must." he said, kind of deadpan.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Tumblr_mhfwqkw4FL1s3k1dto1_400_zps5ce19c10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 pm

"]

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno cocked an eyebrow at Marcus... Lethal force?... Did he forget they were online... Meno doubted the remote security on this place that was still working after the other Assassin Attacked... Noted... Hey I'm Meno... I'm a hired protector/vigilante for some of the local villages however they've all moved north to avoid the Cartels... Speaking of which... You may wanna check the security cameras in the base I'm transmitting from... Meno looked over at the door... Then Back to the screen... Medical room E5... Your Base got Fucked Pretty bad by some guy on the top ten list working for the Cartels... Also Poison Jumped ship and is leading them now and Mio and I are the only living people in here... We need as many spare forces as you can send our way including a recovery team to relocate the base's resources elsewhere... Do you have anyone on hand?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:45 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 C_the_money_of_soul_and_possibility_control-03-mikuni-mystery_zps77b55226
Marcus Pragel
Eccentric Hivemind of the "League"
It's all important business, I can't talk about it much, kay darlin? ^3^
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Wait...hang on...huh?" he listened carefully. "AHHH [Censored]! MOTHER [Censored]! REALLY!? REALLY?! MOTHER [Censored]." his own program was censoring itself. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "And Poison? She defected? Are you [Censored] serious?! I did a background check and was monitoring her, how in [Censored] name did she...GAH!" he shook his head. "And Mio's okay? Bunny's alright...at least that's good news...okay...and you're a mercenary..." he nodded. "Alright...you guys take some rest. I know what's gonna be going down. You're getting reinforcments, and we'll distort the location from their mainframe. Pretty sure that would work." he took a second to collect his thoughts. "Leave all the business to me. For now, take care of Mio and yourself...thank you Meno...we'll be in touch." he turned off the connection.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Tumblr_mhfwqkw4FL1s3k1dto1_400_zps5ce19c10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Prologe
No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 11 Conclu10

Act 1
Starting this Week!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11