Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

5 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  Empty No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 pm

The Sun Sets Solemnly
(S.S.S)
Part of No Man's World

Seven full years prior to No Man’s Land’s canon story, there was a war that was taking place in South America, namely the Peru area. It started out as a grudge match between a mysterious organization known as the ‘Assassin’s League’ and the local Cartels of the area, and became a large war of attrition between the two. While the League was trying to expand their business to South America, they managed to build a base in the Sacred Valley. The Cartel, seeing this as a large threat, wanted them to be disposed of as quickly as possible. Knowing their normal forces couldn’t handle such a large threat, El Capo called in several favors, and managed to hire one of the largest and most well known super criminals of all time, only known at the time as the “Inquisitor”. This is what happens when a league of assassins, one known around the world, and a massively powerful cartel go to the extremes to gain the land they live in.

Setting: South America, Peru. There are several cities and towns that are around the area. Cusco, Lima, the Sacred Valley, etc. (Insert Map here)
The Scared Valley is where the Assassin League Base is. The Cartel are all over the place, their primary base unknown. South America was particularly hit by The Cataclysm, not only have most of the institutions fallen, but even city states are hard to come by. Many of the South America’s cities are abandoned and decayed beyond repair. The wildlife has retaken control of much of the world. Most of the population lives in secluded villages or neighborhoods, people live off the land and are generally much poorer.

Factions

Assassin League

A man named Martin Hoover, a semi normal businessman from the mid 1940s, first formed the League. He would fake his resume, using connections to vouch for him, and after several weeks of getting to know his target, he would end them, knowing everything about them to make the job go smoothly. He was never caught, except once, by his future wife, named Paula Air. She blackmailed him, knowing he would have to accept, which he did, and 4 months later, they were married and he got the job done in the end. After that, the league became something of a family business, seeing as both of them were now well trained assassins. However, after that, Hoover and his wife retired after 20 years of the business, leaving the business to their son, Kurt Hoover. However, he was killed rather fast, and the boss position got usurped. As this went on, the history of the league gets a little distorted.
Around 2020, a man named Marcus Pragel took the position. He made some slight changes in protocol, making the business run much more smoothly. Savvy in business and charming as hell, he was able to become the leader the assassins in the league needed, and therefore, at the moment, no one wants to kill him. He’s that good. Marcus has been working ever since. The league is like a school for assassins, everyone having to take classes and working outside of jobs and such. To protect the instructors and others in the league, precautions are taken to deter that type of behavior in the league. The classes include all aspects of assassination, including acting and improv.
People are scouted based on skills that could be useful, or more importantly, people whose lives are horrible. When a person who is on their last legs, maybe left to die or want to die, the league jumps on that opportunity and offers them a contract for the league. Before approaching someone to become an assassin, they study them and gather information, to see if they are actually what they look for. It's only when they are absolutely desperate that they are given the chance to join. The person can decline at any point, but seeing as they have nothing more in life, it’s normally accepted. After that, they are taken from their homes, given a nickname, and live in the league in a small room, much like a dorm.
The main base is located in North America, in Philadelphia, in the old Temple University building. It looks like a normal college, the grounds are large and with how many people the league has, it could look like a college, but the buildings are remodeled for assassin use. To keep the façade of a college, they have sports teams, football, lacrosse, etc, but it’s only for training, never for actual sport. It’s a good way to let off steam too.
The league is an international organization (no duh) and does jobs all around the world. They have bases all over, and gather information and such in most majors countries. The base in Peru is relatively new. The jobs they take could be for money, a simple “kill this person” job. Or, if something larger is happening, like a gang war, they often try and stop the violence before it spreads, and then they get money. It’s more to protect the peace, and for money cause people are greedy bastards. Assassins that are part of the job get a fraction of the money paid for the job, while the league gets the other fraction.

The Cartel

Drug cartels are not a newcomer to the region, indeed, organizations following the same structure as The Cartel have been around for generations. Following the Cataclysm, which brought major devastation to South America as it did everywhere else in the world, a lowly footman in a now forgotten cartel set his own plan into motion. Deciding to turn on his employers, while in public remaining a loyal follower of the bosses, this lowly footman would slowly build up his own employers, while deviously arranging for several of his employer’s own resources to be destroyed. It took years, but slowly this footman would become the new boss of this criminal organization. This was the start of El Capo’s reign. Using tactics of intimidation, political positioning, and a striking series of successful gang wars, El Capo positioned himself to be the sole head of South America’s criminal underworld. Known now solely as “The Cartel”, this expansive criminal organization specializes in the drug trade, its influence goes as far as East Asia. In addition to the drug trade, The Cartel seems to own just about every political force on the continent. Every city state, coalition, or even village is controlled by The Cartel in one way or another. In addition, even the opposing sides to these organizations are controlled by The Cartel. Both revolutionaries and counter-revolutionaries are under their control. Following the arrival of the Assassin’s League to South America, The Cartel ran into a problem. The Cartel is a criminal organization, specialized in combating other criminal organizations and inspiring terror in the masses. The Assassin’s League is well equipped, trained, and very large. The Cartel’s own forces only comprise of footmen and enforcers, naturally, El Capo had a plan in mind. Enlisting the help of another world-wide criminal organization… The Inquisitor Faction. While The Inquisitor Faction is not directly involved in this ongoing conflict, they are contributing to the effort by actively recruiting a new breed of criminal. The “Super Criminal”. Ideally, this would be the type of criminal that would be sent to No Man’s Land if caught. They are a new, flourishing type of criminal. The Super Criminals of South America, as compared to those of No Man’s Land, are largely unaffiliated, even with The Cartel. They work alone, independent from The Cartel. For years The Cartel has not been able to recruit them to their cause, which is when The Inquisitor Faction comes in. The Inquisitor Faction, a Super Criminal organization itself, had just the right connections and attitude to hire these Super Criminals. Now, with a new army of Super Criminals working with The Cartel, the stage is set for a conflict anything seen before.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:15 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel

This is all so new to me...but...

Bunny eyes flickered open as the radio came on. How she could even sleep in the heat and loudness was beyond anyone's understanding, but she could, and she had just woken up. She heard the transmission again.
"Status Report Mio."
She adjusted the mic on her headset, looking outside the copter. They were over some sort of jungle, must be the Amazon or...something. She pressed a button on her headset.
"Currently traveling over a jungle area. Climate is normal, nothing has obstructed us." she said, and then sat back in her seat, since looking around required her to turn a good 45 degrees. "Bond to arrive in a few hours. No sign of any hostiles." she said, and put her hand away. She heard her answer shortly after.
"Good. Contact me once you've made contact." she rose to press the button again.
"Roger." and then the transmission was out. Bunny let out a long sigh. Her back was aching and her legs were cramping. Hopefully, she could stretch them soon.  However, that wish would come true, since soon, seemingly out of no one, a mission hit the copter's tail, and everything shook. Bunny grunted, and unbuckled herself, seeing the damage. "SHIT!" she got on her headset. "THIS IS MIO! MAYDAY MAYDAY WE'VE TAKEN A HIT AND ARE GOING DOWN! I REPEAT, WE'RE GOING DOWN!" she yelled. Soon, the reply came.
"Get out of there Bunny!"
Bunny was about the jump off the copter, having grabbed a parachute, but the chopper exploded with another mission hitting the back. The whole thing was falling. She leapt off, parachuting down and landing in a tree. She blacked out stuck in the tree, unconscious for the time being.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  Isbel110

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  Isbel10
Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"THAT FUCKING HURT!" echoed far and wide. Isbel was stuck under a rotor, it had nearly decapitated her, it was just by a stroke of luck that she managed to make it out alive. The girl tried to life the rotor, but to no avail "I swear- I'm gonna kill them, then, I'm gonna jumpstart their hearts... THEN I'M GONNA KILL THEM AGAIN! Then I'm gonna eat their FUCKING hearts! Graaagh!" she glared at the rotor blade "..." she let out a sigh then began to look around. Green, green, more green, crap she hated this place already "H-hey-! Is anybody alive-!? Anybody-!? Please...? Aw crap..." she called out, though with each word her voice grew weaker. Poison had just transferred here, she had no idea how to survive out here!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny groaned, hearing a voice of a woman not far. She opened her eye and saw she was in a tree. That was fairly lucky. She unclipped herself and got down, heading to the crash site. She let out a sigh.
"This sucks...it's gonna take forever to get to the base now..." she heard the girl again. "Hey! I hear you. Where are you?" she asked, going to the wreckage. She hoped she could at least help, if someone was alive.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:45 am

Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE OUT HERE NOOOOO!" Poison called out- then she heard Bunny "O-oh.... hi Bunny..." she spoke out, rather embarrassed, she hoped Bunny did not hear all of that. Clearing her throat, she spoke out again "Look for blade rotors- I'll be right next to one- er- under it!" Isbel called out. The women punched the blade rotor, still to no avail "H-hey- I promise I won't steal any of your food if you help me...? Okay? No seriously- I need some help..." she spoke out, Isbel had only been with the organization for a short time compared to Bunny. She really had no idea how the red head really was, and in truth she feared her. All she could hope for is that she'd be merciful, and that she'd take that 'not stealing food' thing to heart.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Isbel...hold on! I'll get you out!" she said, running over to the rotors and grabbing them. "I'm gonna lift them up, you get out once I do, alright?" she said, and with them, started to lift. Slowly, but yes, the rotors started to lift, despite the tremendous weight they carried. Thank goodness for the cybernetics she had...at least this time. She lifted them enough for Isbel to get out. "Alright, come out!" she said, holding the rotor for her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:13 am

Poison Serpent

Ishbel's eyes widened as she saw Bunny lift the rotors "Holy shit..." she spoke in complete shock. Those cybernetics were just crazy. And to think all Ishbell had were some crazy cybernetic eyes, Bunny's were way cooler. The girl let out a relieved sigh before jumping back on her feet "I- thank you!" she spoke rather timidly to Bunny "Shouldn't we be going by our codenames on the field...?" she asked Bunny, looking through the wreckage for a new weapon. Ishbel had lost her weapons in the crash, the probably got sent flying somewhere into the jungle. Her best bet was to find something in the helicopter to use as a weapon "Ah- where are we!? Who shot us down!? A militia!? I thought the route to the new base would be secure..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Yeah...you're right we should do that. So...Poison right?" she said, smiling and nodded. "Right, you're a recruit not but a little bit ago. Sorry you got put on this mission, I guess." she rubbed the back of her head. "I'm called Crimson Angel...Crimson or Angel for short, I guess." she helped look around for something Poison to use. She also went to check if the pilot was alive, which he wasn't, and died in a bloody mess. "Yikes...uh..." she had her pistols on her, her sniper rifle, but that was only a prototype. She didn't want to use that. She did have a knife. "I have a knife you can use...maybe we'll find your weapon in the jungle? I mean, the crash could have scattered a few things...we're gonna need supplies too...I have a bad feeling we're gonna be walking to base." she said. She did a quick scan, looking around. "I don't know who shot us down...but they won't be far behind, so we gotta move." she said, now being a little hastey about it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 am

Poison Serpent

Ishbel nodded to Bunny "Poison- yeah! I'll call you Crimson then-... so- we ARE the only two alive... aren't we...?" Ishbel silently cursed. She had never been in the jungle before, she had no idea how to survive out here. Sure, she knew the concrete jungle, the city, but when it came to surviving in the wild, she was clueless. Ishbel followed Bunny, searching through the wreckage "Everyone is dead... this... this is horrible... who has the munitions to pull this off... this isn't a cheap helicopter... this is Grade A... whoever did this knows war... Crimson- what should we-?" the knife, Bunny had a knife. Good, that was all Ishbel needed "I'll take the knife." she told Bunny, and those were the first words she ever spoke with any sort of self esteem to the assassin since they met. A knife, it was basic, it was all she needed to kill if something went down. and Ishbel knew things were going to go down "Crimson... you're the senior here... you're in charge... what do we do...?" he asked here, waiting for the knife to be given to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:50 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny gave Poison the knife, and looked around. They were in the middle of fucking no where...and it sucked. It was hot, in the middle of the day.
"You're right...this can't be some low level barbarians. Whoever shot us down means business. Alright, we can't stay here much longer, but I'll try and make some sort of contact to the boss. If I can, maybe I can find us the coordinates out of here, and we can make our way toward there. Sound good?" she asked, not really stopping for an answer. She went inside, beelining for the radio...and by beelining, she was crawling. She got a headset, it looked somewhat intact, and then headed for the radio. The cockpit was crushed and the corpse of the pilot was all over the place, but she had no choice. She tried the radio.
"This is Mio. We have crashed and are requesting back up!"
No answer, but a little static.
"This is Mio! Crimson Angel! I'm here with Poison, and are lost in the Jungle! Requesting Back up and Evac!" she tried again.
A little more static, but all together nothing.
"SHIT!" this wasn't going to work. She terminated the link and looked around, seeing a tore map. It showed the flight path. What luck! She grabbed it and crawled a bit, looking around. She found like...2 clips of pistol ammo, but that was it. She crawled out with the map. "Alright...I got nothing from the boss, but I did find a map of our flight path. I don't know where we are on it...but...I'm sure we can figure this out." she said, looking at it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:09 am

Poison Serpent

Ishbel grabbed the knife, gripping it tightly. She looked at her own eyes through the reflection of the knife "Good blade... this'll be all I need..." she whispered. She continued to examine the blade as Bunny began to move off "Yeah- it IS fucking hot- I'm glad I dressed for the occasion... unlike a certain someone that's wearing a scarf to the middle of the- hey, where'd you go!?" and Hisbel was already having another freak out. She began to pace nervously "Oh crap- oh crap- oh crap- oh-" and then she heard Bunny over the radio "Oh! That's where you are- haha- yeah- right- the radio..." she realized that she should probably be listening more closely to Bunny. When Bunny returned, Poison quickly frowned "This... this is gonna be hell isn't it...? Lead the way ma'am..." she spoke in an dispirited tone, she was ready to travel. Not too sure how much she was going to appreciate the walk though "S-so Crimson- what's the strategy if we run into any hostiles...?" she asked, following Bunny.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:15 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"I'll have you know this is quite comfortable, and covers lots of space. Less chance of getting bit by bugs, Miss Midrift." she joked back, hearing her before. She kept looking at the map. "Well...I guess we'll head that way..." she pointed North. "According to the map, and the direction of the copter, that's where we were going...and to answer your other question. Kill them. We can't let ourselves be identified out here. So, we'll need to kill anyone who tries to kill us..." she rolled up the map, and then heard something, coming from behind them. "Come on, whoever shot us down is most likely looking for us. That's scram so they think they killed everyone." she started to move toward the north, running into the jungle. This WAS going to suck.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:34 am

Poison

Ishbel nodded to Bunny when she responded to her. Kill them. Poison assumed as much "So same old, same old. Alright, let's get to this." Of course, Ishbel was all to casual about killing, which was expected of her. It was second nature to her at this point. Poison let out a cough then moved forward with Bunny. This was indeed gonna SUCK, she knew it, any sort of survival missions usually sucked. Ishbel hated the wild, if god wanted us to live in the woods, he wouldn't have invented 5 star hotels! But Poison was silent as she followed Bunny "Crimson... you think it's really gonna be that simple? We leave the crash site. They think we're dead. We get to the specified location. It sounds a little too simple..." she asked Bunny, all while searching around the jungle with her eyes "..." you never knew when there might be an assailant hidden in the green.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Course not, it's never that easy." Bunny said as they moved through the jungle. "But it's better we don't face them now. It's better to pick them off while their scattered. Look, it's gonna take us a few days...maybe longer to get out of here...we're just gonna have to bare down and try to survive." she said, still moving. "Our goal, according to the map, is to get to the Sacred Valley...it's past Lima, so if we can make it there, we can stop there and get healed up and shit." she said. She was thinking about how they were going to eat, where they would sleep, and...what was going to eat them as they moved. She looked at Poison looking around a bit, and agreed. They had to be vigilant...anything could and would happen.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:19 am

Poison

Ishbel let out a sigh "A few days eh...? Wow... I'm gonna put int a complaint when we get home, yah know? Better helicopter pilots- that's definitely needed. No seriously-" she commented as she followed Bunny. Poison was completely dependent on Bunny in this situation, with limited knowledge of her surroundings, Ishbel's talents would only come in handy if they were to run into their enemy. Until then, she was practically useless. She tried her best to just followed and watch what Bunny did, to learn. She would have her moments to shine, but for now she would follow "So... Sacred Valley... from there we'll be able to work in this region, yeah? Do you think it's the Cartel that did this...?" she asked, there was a local cartel that the League was sure to deal with soon. This may have been them striking first, to weaken their opponent's power. Poison didn't know for sure, but it would make sense.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:28 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"It could be the Cartel." Bunny said, coming to a large thicket. "If it is them, they're not going to like what I'm going to do to them when we get out of here." she said, looking around. She started to pull away the vines, hoping that this would be the right way, since she was truly just winging this. She knew Poison was depending on her, so she had to be the stronger girl here, but honestly, she was a little scared. She heard rustling, the bugs were loud, and this place sucked. She slowly was making her way through the thick vines, getting to the other side. "Alright cool." she said, and they could keep moving.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Poison

Ishbel closely followed Bunny, honestly scared for her life at this point and quite sure that they were gonna get lost and starve to death or something. Bunny began to move through some vines, Poison followed, though she was having difficulties with them. In the end she ended up cutting a few of them with her knife which lead to a gigantic fucking spider landing on her back. That was fun. One stabbed spider and a freak out later, Ishbel caught up to Bunny rather jumpy after the spider event "Okay okay- so- do you think there might be some roads nearby!? Because I know at least the Cartels travel through here- and I doubt they do it by foot- maybe a road can lead us where we want!? Yeah!?" of course, Poison just really hated this place already. She just wanted any excuse to somehow get out of this situation.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"That could be what the Cartel are expecting. They want us to head to a road or something, and kill us in the open. I think if we can continue through here...we can make it to a smaller town, like a village or something, and we get cover there. As much as I hate this fucking place too, we need to be careful." she explained, dusting Poison's back a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Poison

Ishbel pouted when Bunny spoke her word about the roads, yeah, she knew that. Not that she liked it, but Bunny was completely right. Poison shivered a bit when Bunny dusted her back, thinking it was another spider, before just calming herself and walking with Ivy. They continued to walk through the forest, honestly Ishbel wasn't looking forward to the village. They were most likely savages, as far as she cared "So so so- what do you do on your free time Crimson...-? Any interests besides... you know, killing people?" she asked rather casually.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"I like reading." she said. "I played soccer and did drama stuff too. But I mostly just like to read." she looked around a bit, and then looked at the map. "I always thought that if I read enough books, I could write my own...turns out that's not true. So, I just read." she looked at Poison. "What about you?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Poison

Ishbel listened to Bunny, and her words were almost horrifying to the greenette. They were such normal interests, simple, if Poison didn't know better she would never think that Bunny was an assassin. But Ishbel, she didn't really have anyway to answer Bunny. What was she going to say? That she was a heavy drinker, a drug addict, and just generally a mess as a result of a shitty life? Ishbel looked down in guilt, she really didn't know what to do, other than lie "I... knit..." she spoke, that was the best she could do. Better than telling Bunny the truth "Er... so... you think we're almost there...?"

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"We can't be too fa-" *KLANG* "FUUUU-" she felt something clamp her right leg, something spiky and something painful. Bunny made a rookie mistake, and didn't see the lovely trap in her path, and stepped in it. She grunted, blood going everywhere, looking at it. Oh she was so fucked.
"That hurt...ow...Alright, I'm not gonna like this..." she grabbed the trap, and slowly pulled it open enough to get her foot out. She threw the trap away and looked at her foot. Her ankle has holes in them and bleeding pretty badly. "Well...I hope that its close or else I'm fucked..." she said, using a tree to hold herself up.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Poison

Ishbel kept on walking forward, completely unamused at the conversation that they finished rather awkwardly. But then she heard a clang "Huh...?" Ishbel slowly turned to Bunny with a monotone face. She stared at the trap for a second before her bored expression changed to an expression of shock "SHIIIIIT! WHAT DO WE DO!? THIS IS HORRIBLE!? FUUUUUCK-" and then Bunny managed to get the trap off herself on her own "Oh okay-" except it wasn't okay. Bunny's leg was all fucked up, and Ishbel had no idea what was going to happen from here on out "Shit- we need to find that village now- BUNNY IT CAN'T END THIS WAY! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" she panicked, grabbing onto Bunny's shoulders and shaking them around.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Calm down will ya?" she pushed Poison back a little. "Look...ah...I'm fine...I'll be fine, you need to calm down." she was serious for the moment. "The village can't be far, I mean, why else would their be a trap if there wasn't someone to check it? As odd as it sounds, this could be a good thing."
"Unless it's poachers...but she's freaking out, so I'm not saying that." she thought to herself.
"Just help me walk, and we'll get through this." she said, still walking forward.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:41 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  Miles
Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno looked down from where he was perched up in a tree nearby when he heard the trap go off and Bunny scream... "Great No food"... He thought to himself... He waited for them to get close then jumped down right in front of the two young women drawing out two sabres and put one to each of their necks... Jesus! I really can't catch a break can I?... So what are you ladies doing around here?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next