Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

5 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:43 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Policedude_zps011f3ee6

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald was mere seconds away from dropping the gun and throwing himself at Poison for the free sex, especially when Poison actually seemed like she was about to drop her weapon, which would make him much less jittery.

"Oh, we can still do that, as soon as you-"

What just happened?! His arm was cut off. HIS ARM WAS GONE. Poison had just CUT OFF HIS ARM. And he was freaking out. He didn't react right away, just staying at the empty space where his arm was a moment ago...then the shock was over and the pain settled in, and the cop was on the ground, shrieking and trying to shoot at her...EXCEPT THE ARM HOLDING THE GUN IS NOT THERE ANYMORE.

"Oh for the love of god, no! Please please PLEASE let me go! I have nothing to do with this! I was dragged here against my will!"

He lifted his remaining arm, trying to pray...he sort of needed his right hand there to meet his left...but that was gone...so his begging looked both pathetic AND incomplete. It was the lack of that arm...again...that made him attempt to run away rather than rely on this lady's mercy. He used his remaining arm to help himself up and tried running the same way they'd just come from...but he slipped on his own blood. So now he was armless on the ground, covered in his own blood, and just crying out for mercy, help, anything.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Baraprince2_zpsffa5c4e4

9th Ranked Assassin
Ashley Kims BLOODSHOT
✖✖✖

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"That`s why you`re giving her to me, isn`t it...?" Finally, he spared El Capo a glare. "She won`t be a target for long. Trust me." As her father`s killer was brought up-- he fell silent. The Crimson Angel... was a familiar name. Not a respectable one. He opened his mouth to say something else-- just as the power went out. "... We have company..." He grumbled-- his automatic assumption being that this was the work of the two he had left behind earlier. Careless. Just... careless...
He unclipped his machine gun from his belt-- just as an explosion resounded through the building, which... definetely caught his attention. He gestured to Barbie with the nose of his gun, looking over to El Capo. "Stick her under your desk." Without waiting for a response, he briskly left the room, beginning the search for whomever had caused that...  

__________________________________________________________________________________________

9th`s theme - No More Riot
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Isbel110

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Isbel10
Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison sported a malicious smile as Valdemar fell to the ground in pain, his screams of agony only served to make her the happiest girl on earth "You really know how to make a girl happy... I like that~" she whispered to him, before grabbing the man by his remaining arm. She began to just drag him through the halls "You and me are gonna have some fun okay...~? It's about time this whole conflict comes to an end~" she continued, her eyes beginning to change into a strange shade of red "Take me to EL Capo." and with those words Poison dragged Vald deeper into the mansion.

"..."
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:24 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Cartel10

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Cartel11
The Puppeteer
___________________________________________________________________________________________

El Capo walked out of the computer room, back out under the artificial sun "You catch on quickly. No matter, you'll take care of her. I know this. And you'll also make sure she never falls into the hands of our enemy..." El Capo pulled up his sleeve and began to look at his watch. Then he let out a sigh "Of course we have company. And she's late. Quite unacceptable! You'd AT LEAST expect the assassins to be on time... tsk tsk..." he continued to look at his watch, just waiting for Bunny to arrive "She'll be here soon... test her strength. I want to see if she's quite as capable as they say. Say... do you know where that cop went...? Hopefully he didn't die, he seemed like a very nice man." meanwhile, Barbie had hid under El Capo's desk in the computer room, AFTER closing the door and locking it once Ash and El Capo left it. That would be a problem later.

"..."
El Capo Theme - Everything Ends Here

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Inside10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:28 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

"Ashley Kims? Ranked Assassins?" Bunny had heard both those things. She wondered why he would want to destroy the base, or was it just El Capo's wishes? It didn't matter. She knew she had to at least stop El Capo now. She looked back at the foyer and saw the lights. "Hey...two questions. Why did you help me, and who the hell are you?" she asked, wanting an answer.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:07 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
The Voice

"That's right, follow the pretty lights. They'll lead you to where you want to go. Well- don't expect ME to be there, I'm not that much of an idiot... I'm long gone from here already. Haha!" when Bunny asked just who he was, and why he was helping her, there was silence. It seemed as if he wasn't going to answer her, on any of the questions. But then "I'm helping you because its more fun this way. I like giving challenges to others to see just how capable they are! I mean, very rarely do they show skill and intellect on par with my own, but I do like to be impressed, I do hold low expectations for most after all. As far as my name... you can call me the Mastermind for now." he informed her, before his signal was cut off, and the static stopped.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:25 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
[size=96]This is all so new to me...but...[/size]

Bunny heard the static gone, and shook her head.
"I'll make a note of it..." she said. She headed for the small sun, and then saw the passage. "I really should wait for Poison...but we need to end this..." she was hesitant of going in alone. She decided to radio Poison. "Hey, I found a passage to Capo. Come to the foyer." she said. She wasn't going to wait for long.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:29 pm

The Puppeteer

El Capo looked at his watch longer "I despite lateness. These assassins must be running on Cuban time..." he muttered to himself before he heard footsteps coming from the darkness. Bunny's radio messages would go unanswered, an eerie silence was the only reply she got from the radio. Meanwhile, a figure began to form in the shadows in front of El Capo, or rather, two. They became more and more clear, until El Capo could see who they truly were. It was Poison, holding Vald by the throat, all cut up and beaten. El Capo could tell he was tortured for information "Ah... so the first guest has arrived... that can only mean that the second is inevitable now." Poison, glaring towards El Capo, pointed her weapon forward, her eyes full of rage.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Policedude_zps011f3ee6

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald did not move. He just struggled to breathe and stared ahead of him. They had gotten to El Capo...what would they do with him now? They would still need him for information, right? Or maybe El Capo would save him... He hadn't heard about his betrayal yet, had he? No, the cop had been very careful...

"H-Help.."

He choked out, looking at his boss desperately.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny let out a sigh, and went down in. She heard voices, and got her sniper rifle ready. She aimed and fired into the darkness, which grazed El Capo's ear. She moved a bit closer, seeing Poison and...some dude...wait...it was that cop, the one that Flamingo was scared of. Was he missing as arm? What the hell did Poison do?! Oh well, she'd praise the girl later. For now, El Capo had to die.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 am

The Puppeteer

El Capo grinned as he saw Poison slowly inch towards him "And you brought the cop around... well how fun... you can kill him though. I don't appreciate his type..." he muttered, and then there was a bullet heading right towards him, or close to it at least. However, the bullet was suddenly repelled, falling helplessly down to the floor "It seems our guest has arrived..." the man muttered, a small smile on his face. It was obvious now, the man had a shield similar to the one Flamingo had, though it seemed to have much greater range, stopping Bunny's bullet much quicker and further away than with Flamingo's. Now knowing Bunny's presence, the man awaited her appearance "Go on woman... show yourself."

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:53 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny saw the shield.
"Well shit..." she said, and put the sniper away. She took out her pistols, taking the silencers off. "Hiya boyo. I see you got the same shield as Flamingo." she said. "May I say that is what I would call cheatin." she said, grinning. "So, we're here, now what? Can we kill you now and end this war?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:26 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Poison11

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 10 Poison10
???

El Capo grinned as he saw both handguns pointed towards him, he knew they were of no danger to him "I'd expect a professional like yourself to have some more grace... and skill I suppose." he commented, fixing his tie and turning his back on Bunny. Instead of facing her, he'd rather look at the artificial sun slowly move down towards the ocean where it would eventually sink. It was almost sundown. Then, Poison finally spoke "Heheheh... sorry pig, but your fate is sealed. There's no longer any reason for you to live~" she whispered to him, her grip tightening around her blade's hilt before she slit his neck and let blood spray out like a fountain behind her as she dropped his lifeless body to the ground. Her eyes were far from lifeless after this kill, quite the contrary. Poison turned to Bunny, and she had a perfectly good look at them. They had turned red, they were dilating, and there was something rather off-putting about how they looked. Her smile widened, she licked her lips, staring to Bunny "Ohohoho~ Bunny~! I'm having so much fun~!" she yelled before swinging her blade out towards Bunny. It quickly de-segmented, lashing out towards Bunny's throat "WHOOPS! MY FINGER SLIPPED~! HAHAHAHA~!"

"..."
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:49 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny's eyes widened as she took a step back. She glared at Poison.
"H-hey! What the hell!?" she took a shot toward Poison's knee. "Cool your tits! El Capo's dead, what the hell are you...wait..." she glared. "No...it couldn't...was it you then? Did you tell them about the base...there was no other way..." she realized this. She didn't know if she was right or not, but she was pissed. "I'm gonna beat the stuffing out of you!" she said, charging to punch Poison.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:32 pm

???

Poison smiled to Bunny, seeing her reaction made her giggle "Oh how cute...~ You just figured it out didn't you...~?" she purred, her eyes narrowing as she saw Bunny's gun pointed at her. She quickly lashed out her weapon at Bunny's weapon, using the blade to reflect the gunshot "Ohoho how cute~! Yeah it was me... ~ EVERYTHING was me... the whole plan, the helicopter, Flamingo, the base... our trip to this base. The Cartel is merely lending a hand... they wouldn't be capable of pulling a plan like this on their own, you know~?" she licked her lips, slowly approaching Bunny "So how about it my pretty~? I've always wanted to play with you~" as Bunny charged Poison to punch her, she lashed out her whip cleaver towards Bunny, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her closer "Consider this my letter of resignation from the League... I'm sick of killing for the organization... I'm sick of being a tool... I'm doing what I want now!" she pulled Bunny up close to her, connecting foreheads with the woman "Of course... you could leave too. I wouldn't have to kill you~ We could get Meno and all run away...~ All of us~ We could be gooooood friends~" Poison embraced Bunny's face before suddenly pulling back on the blade, having it let go of Bunny's throat, which should have thrown her off balance for a moment "Of course... if you don't want to go with me... I can kill you right now~"

"..."
Poison vs Bunny Theme - Snake Eater

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny was surprised how much she was talking. This was all her fault. She killed everyone in the base. No mercy. Bunny choked and got uncomfortably close. She spit on Poison's face and stubbled back.
"You could have just, I don't know, LEFT!? You didn't have to kill everyone! You could have been civil, saying "Hey, you know what, I don't want to do this, I'm done! Goodbye!" and then Marcus does exit counseling, and BAM gone." She sighed. "Poison...I really don't want to kill you, but I'm not going to join you. I'm sorry Poison...but I guess it's time to go." she charged and stomped down toward Poison's toes. She then started to shoot at her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:11 pm

???

Poison flipped back, avoiding any toe stepping "HAHAHAHA! YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT!" she yelled to Bunny, swinging her blade out at Bunny's gunshots again "It's too late for that... I've already been turned into a killer by The League... a monster. I've been trained to be a killer from the start, I'm just done being used now. Now I"m going to disappear... but for that to happen..." Poison lashed out her blade towards Bunny's neck, this time to slash at it "YOU NEED TO DIE! The League will arrive in South America with everyone dead and they'll be none the wiser!" Poison then started to lash out her blade towards Bunny's body repeatedly "There's only one way this can end Bunny... The Assassin's League cannot win! Come on... join me... this is your last chance! Get revenge against the League for turning you into the monster you are..."

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny kept stepping back, but the blade cut her chest. She flinched but then grabbed the blade with her metal arm. She held it tightly, walking toward Poison.
"Your plan is flawed. The league will arrive, and Meno will be there. Even if I die, Meno will talk to Marcus, and the operation continues. And I'm pretty sure unless I go with you, he'd fight against you too." she said, with a grin. "And as for monster...Marcus doesn't fully have control over me. I do what I want to do. If I wanna kill, I will. If not, then he can't do fuck all. I live my life the way I want to, and right now, you're pissing me off!" she dashed in and grabbed Poison by the neck. "You could have left at anytime...but instead, you chose this...sorry." she started to try and wrestle the blade out of her hand.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:48 am

???

Poison began to advance on Bunny as she saw the woman get slashed "...!" but then her blade was grabbed, by her metal arm no less. Poison glared at Bunny, she loathed that metal arm now "Riiight! Everything is under control! You're totally not a puppet! Just keep telling yourself that pal! The truth is you never had control. That's why the League recruits you in your most dire state... you have no choice but to accept them. You're trained to become a heartless monster, and you're used until you're a husk! A shell of your former self! There's no difference between the League and the fucking Cartel that was whoring me out! So don't you DARE pretend you have any sliver of freedom!" she only smiled once Bunny had grabbed her by the neck. Only letting out a light "ack!" noise, she just grinned to the redhead as she was grabbed by the throat "I'll kill Meno too. No worries. No... I couldn't have left any time... what the League is doing is wrong... and I'm gonna stop em'..." once Bunny tried to pull the blade from Poison, it shot out towards Bunny's gut. It seemed the blade had a firing mechanism in it all along "The League has lost... and they don't even know it yet...!"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny listened to Poison's words, and they struck a chord in her. Not to mention the bullet went straight through her. She dropped Poison and fell on her knees, clutching her chest.
"Fuuu..." she whimpered, trying to hold in the blood. "Y...you're right..." she said. "What the league is doing is wrong...we need to stop them..." she looked at Poison. "I'll join you...I'm sorry...I'll join you and we'll stop the league together." she was serious.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

???

Poison's maniacal smile brightened as Bunny fell to her knees and agreed to join her "OOoooh THAT'S GREAT~! MY PLAN IS LIKE 200% AWESOMER WITH YOU~!" she squealed jumping up and down excitedly. El Capo on the other hand, did not seem pleased "What are you doing...? She's with the Assassin's League Poison! Kill her! Finish this!" he yelled to the greenette. What followed was a scornful look from Poison "You know Cappy... You're SOOOOOO boring! My pretty birth continent deserves someone... BETTER than you... More FUN for sure... you've made this place OH SO BORING...! Hell... The Assasin's League isn't gonna expect much coming from a mafioso like you...but hey... what'll they get a load of me~!" El Capo immediately began to back away when Poison lashed out her whipblade at his neck "A shame that shield only stops objects at a certain velocity~!" and before he could even let out a yell for help, El Capo was decapitated. As his corpse was brought down to the ground, Poison turned back to Bunny "Well that settles that... hehe~! I AM the Cartel now~!"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny saw Capo get decapitated. Holy crap, no wonder she was so inept. She was waiting for this moment. She must have been planning this for quite some time. The amount of time she put into it. She had to stop this. She was alone here. She couldn't count on Meno or Marcus to help her. SHE had to end this. She glared at Poison, and dashed at her with a knife, going as fast as she could to stab her in the heart.
"You're become no better then him...you'll start killing way more then us...Sorry Ishbel, but I have to stop you!" she thrust the knife.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:53 pm

???

Poison brought up her blade to guard her once she had seen Bunny grip onto a knife "This is what the League made me into! They're the ones who really made me into the killer I am today! A killer is all that I am, it's the only thing I know how to be! So that's JUST what I'm gonna be-- a KILLER!" as Bunny thrust out her knife towards Poison, she parried it with her larger weapon "If you're gonna finish it, you better do it today! You're not the only one that's called in for some reinforcements! El Capo hired Super Criminals-- they're on their way as we speak... and they're all loyal to me... not El Capo... courtesy of my pal, the mysterious voice that was helping you out earlier!" Poison tried to slash at Bunny, once again towards her throat "Come on! We shared a frequency! I heard everything he said to you, and everything you said to him! I don't quite like how he fools around all the time but he gets the job done, don'tcha think!?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"I figured that one out, Poison! When you didn't say anything, I figured something was wrong. I ignored it, but now, I can't. You need to be stopped!" she ducked the slash and then slashed upward, followed by a jab at her face, going for the eye. She wanted to plunge that knife deep.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:15 am

Armageddon

Poison growled at Bunny, her friendly visage was quickly disappearing as this battle continued "Don't call me Poison! I'm the big boss of South America now... and I need a new codename... I think I'll go for... Armageddon!" Poison lunged herself at Bunny, taking the slash upwards across the chest, but parrying Bunny's second knife strike "And oh I will live up to that name... I will not rest until I see this world up in flames! Haha! You're all such idiots! All of you! The League! The Cartel! You've all given me so much power and now I'm going to use it to fuck EVERYTHING UP!" Poison de-segmented her cleaver again and trying to have it whip around Bunny, to slash her across the back.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next