Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

5 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:46 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Isbel110

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Isbel10
Poison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ishbel was hyperventilating when Bunny told her to calm down "AH- AH- fine... I'm calm... see? Totally calm- yeah-" she said, though obviously she was a nervous wreck. But she kept herself calm, grabbing Bunny and walking side by side with her, trying her best to keep the red head walking with her "It's okay we're gonna get out of this... Yeah? Yeah... though I swear I'm gonna kill whomever set that trap up... seriously- that shit is a hazard... they deserve whatever they get when I find them..." she spoke in an annoyed mutter "Okay I think we're gonna reach a clearing soon- hopefully that means the village is close- right? Right- yeah totally-" Poison still seemed to be incredibly nervous. And then there was a blade brought up to her throat "GAH-!" her eyes widened, was it the cartel!? No- this didn't seem like it "H-h-hello Mr. Sword-At-My-Throat... we're t-tourists- don't kill us please?" she spoke in her usual nervous tone

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:55 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

Bunny saw the man who put a sword to her throat. She knew Poison was nervous, so, she smiled was about to put on her best southern belle act she could.
"That's quite right Mista, we were part of a tour bus group, and got off cause we saw some beautiful flowers, of all color, oh they were to adore!" her voice was full southern, and her tone went up a half octave. And she was fake crying now. "But we got lost from our group left without us, and we were finding our way back to our hotel, but then I stepped in the trap...and it hurts so much...oh so much..." she hugged Poison a little. "Can you help us sir? Is there a place nearby to get this looked at? I promise it'll be worth ya while." she said, looking at Meno was large beautiful red eyes.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Miles
Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno cracked a smile at poison's obvious nerves and the comment it produced... then raised a single nonexistent eyebrow at Bunny and her act... Nice try "Hun" I don't play for that team... And calm down greeny I'm not going kill you... unless I need to... and that's a nice story miss but if you got lost from a tour bus then you've been walking in a straight line for at least 6 hours and your clothes aren't that drenched in sweat, also you smell like a jet fuel and smoke... What happened? and Who are you?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Poison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

While at first reassured when whomever was behind her said he wouldn't kill her, she quickly panicked again when he later said he might have to anyways "W-w-what!? NOOOO I-" and then Bunny did her act. Go Bunny there's no way he could possibly- oh he didn't fall for it. The girl pouted, still not looking to him "Are you blind or retarded or something! This chick is totally hot-! Don't you-" oh, he could smell jet fuel and smoke- well then. Poison decided it was her time to try and lie "W-WELL THEN! I GUESS WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH THEN!" she spoke in a rather loud voice "Me and her are actually travelling nuns-! A-a-a-and we're here to help those who are willing to accept god's love- and- then our helicopter got shot down!" she erratically told this story to the man "So yeah! We're nuns- you should been able to tell that just by looking at us! Don't worry- we will forgive you- if you give us food and money-! Then we'll totally tell god that you're cool!" she wasn't quite as talented at lying as Bunny.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny sighed.
"Okay...I don't think if that is gonna work..." she whispered, but put on a good smile. "Yeah, just a couple of hot bitches...I mean nuns...okay look, we suspect our copter was shot down by the Cartel. We work for an organization stationed in the Sacred Valley, and we really need to get there. But, I can't get there with my foot fucked up. We're sorry for intruding, but we want to get out of here as much as you want us gone. Help us, and we're out, you'll never see us again, promise, I'll even pinkie swear." she put out her pinkie. "My name is Angel, her name is Ivy." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

His eyebrow lowered and he rolled his eyes behind his goggles and shook his head... he sighed then moved his swords and pointed one towards his left... Walk!... and keep talking... OK you answered one question... I know what happened but if you're Nuns I'm a Walking Shark... One thing why are you wearing "That?!" and why did you have a Helicopter? and why did the Cartel's shoot you down?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Poison

Ishbel let out a sigh as Bunny gave up, giving the man a little bit of information "...!?" Ivy!? That was a retarded ass name! Ishbel would blow up on Bunny if not for the fact that this guy was with them. Then as the man motioned them to walk, she actually did "Okay~!" she spoke, in a cheery voice, hoping wherever they went it wouldn't be a shit hole like here. And as she did walk, she replied to Meno "That!?" Ishbel looked to Bunny "Yeah- I told her wearing a scarf was a dumb ass idea too! I was like- Angel! Why you be wearin' a scarf when it's like a hundred degrees here!? And she said it something about bugs or some shit-" and of course she didn't answer anything else he asked.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:06 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"We're special forces trainees..." she said, not missing a beat. "Like I said, we have a place stationed in the Sacred Valley, and we were headin there until our copter was shot down. Reckon the Cartel ain't likin the forces that much." she said, and on the matter of walking, Bunny motioned to the leg. "I sort of can't very well." she said, but still managed. "And at least I have less a chance of catching some disease due to bugs. The Scarf is cool." she said, tugging on it a bit. She liked the scarf, it was a nice scarf.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:11 am

Meno No Name
Half Soul

He rolled his eyes behind his goggles at the scarf talk... But there answer was what he needed... Good... The villagers can all tell liars when they see it and they would refuse you should be proven such... He put his swords away and walked over to the one calling herself Angel then took her scarf off her and began using it to bind her wound... Before she had any possible chance to contest he said... It's look cool or lose your lower leg to elephantiasis... Miss "Angel"... Here... Meno picked her up and put her on his back... Struggle and I won't be so nice.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Ishbel10

Poison

Poison looked to Bunny with an expression that practically said 'you've gotta be kidding' when Bunny said the scarf was cool "Really? I think the scarf is pretty lame-" she commented, fully capable of continuing their debate on scarves in the middle of a hot wilderness to the point where she didn't even notice that Meno had sheathed his swords. Then the man took action, using Bunny's scarf to wrap her wound "Woah! Way to make use of a shitty article of clothing sunglasses guy!" she commented rather loudly, looking incredibly impressed with such a simple action. Then he picked Bunny up and put her on his back, moving forward "Haha Bunny! Sucks to be you! You can't walk- WAIT A SECOND- that's bullshit! I hate walking!" Poison feinted tripping over "Ah! My leg! I can't walk! I'm gonna need to be carried too-!" she called out, smiling to Bunny and Meno, the poor thing was trying her best to get out of any walking today.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Want me to drag you? I can do that." Bunny said, grabbing Poison's hand and dragging her along. "Stop being lazy! I have a legitemate injury here and you're acting like...this! Come on, ow..." she flinched and let go of Poison, and held onto Meno more. Frankly, she was big strong sort of hot dude carrying her, but if she learned anything, always be on guard. She wasn't going to be taking any chances.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno walked passed Ivy raising an eyebrow... If you want me to leave you out here, it get's dark faster than you realize and even I don't walk the jungle at night... Wanderer Spiders kill ya before you feel the sting... He pulled Angel up higher on his back, she clung on but was tense... on her guard... smart considering. The village isn't far, we'll patch you up soon.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Poison

Ishbel's eyes widened, she blinked "W-what...!?" SPIDERS!? OH MY FUCKING GOD SPIDERS! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SPIDERS! Ishbel got back up, she practically jumped up, and followed "Quick guys let's get to the village! I bet it's an awesome village! With- er- villager stuff! Quick let's go as fast as we can! Come on! Come on! Come on!" she began to practically run, and when she caught up to the two, she would be running in place until they moved on ahead, then she would catch up and run in place again, and so on and so on.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny held on, real happy that they were close. She looked back at Poison, and nodded at her.
"Stay on guard." she mouthed, and then laid her head on Meno's back. "Thank you." she said, feeling her foot bleed even more, grunting as her foot bounced.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno thought to himself pensively as they hiked on... The Village was only another couple Kilos away... "The greenette's funny but she's not that good at hiding her emotions, she had a clear look of dislike after being called Ivy, and it wasn't a look of confusion so 'Angel' didn't give away her real name and she didn't like her Alias, which meant Angel was an alias too... made sense... It was surprising he had kept what was left of his real name for so long"... They came to the top of a small hill and looked down on the village which was only a another half a Kilometer away... See? Let's head down and get you to the doctor, Angel.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Poison

Ishbel continued to speak up through the entire trip, spending her time either freaking out about things in the jungle or spouting out horrible stories that obviously weren't true. When they finally got within visual distance of the village, Ishbel turned to Bunny and Meno, a smile on her face "So... sword guy... your village wouldn't happen to have- erm- crops... would they...? Erm... you know- okay not crops- would your village happen to have any crack cocaine good sir...?" she asked with a smile, and didn't sound like she was joking.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Thank you...sorry, what's your name? We don't want to be calling you sword guy the entire time, do we?" she asked, smiling. But then, Poison said something about crack and Bunny snapped her attention at her. "What?! What kind of question is that? I mean, sure, if you boil a good few pounds of Coca leaves, you'll make like...one gram, but that's not the point!" she said, sighing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno smirked just a little at the mention of his name and he chuckled a little... Hehehe, you could but my name's really Meno... And no we don't have any Coke... He shook his head... The village makes; sugar, wood, sap, cattle and mushrooms... your best bet is to take some mushrooms and some tree sap with alcohol and it makes a drink that strengthens the effect of the drink you have at hand... They reached the entrance to the village, not much was going on, it was mid afternoon most people were either out with the cattle or crops.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:38 am

Poison

Poison frowned when Bunny berated her for asking if they had cocaine "S-sorry..." she muttered in a weak voice. Of course, then Meno said that they had none of what she asked for, only getting a sigh in response "That won't do... fine... it's okay..." she told them, at least, she hoped she would hold up okay in this situation. When they reached the village, Poison looked around, though she still stayed close to Meno and Bunny. She didn't trust anyone, not immediately, so she kept herself on alert. Plus, everything was just so quiet, she really wasn't used to this "So... uhm... where do we go first in this village...?" she asked in a weak voice.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"This place is so nice, quaint..." Bunny said as she started looking around. "Now, where do we go to get my footie fixed up?" she asked. She was really eager on this. It would be nice to walk again. "Say Meno, what do you do exactly? As a profession?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:02 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Fullmetal_alchemist_brotherhood_34_02
Meno No Name
Half Soul

Well the first place we should go is probably the doctor's house... then we need to find a place for you to stay the night... That foot's not healing before sunset and like I said even I don't go out in the jungle at night... When his occupation came up as topic He turned his head and pulled back his goggles and red eye met red eye... He held eye contact with Angel for a solid 5 seconds then said in the flattest most serious no nonsense tone possible... Isn't it obvious... I'm a nun... He faced forward again and chuckled under his breath... No no, I'm a freelance guard, I've been moving from village to village when they are having bandit or drug lord issues and I keep them safe for a few weeks at a time... It's been pretty quiet here for a long while... I might actually have to move on soon, the people here like me but I can't take their money knowing I don't help them.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 am

Poison

Poison stayed walking along with the two, but was already looking quite bored. She was already thinking about how much she wanted to kill the people who shot her down, for having to make her go through this horrible little journey. Then Meno took off his classes when Bunny asked him exactly what he did. Of course, she didn't quite get the whole tension thing going down "Okay okay- so I kinda feel left out now- I'm the only one without red eyes and this sucks." she commented, and she was going to continue, except she heard a familiar sound in the distance. A trio of jeeps in the distance, probably from a nearby road. Poison gave a wary look to Bunny, that was most assuredly the cartel looking for them.

"I'm gonna kill yah-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Well...that's cool. I mean, do you do it for the money like a mercenary or just gratification that you're an awesome dude?" she asked, and then smiled. "Thanks, I'm glad I'm in good hands." she said, and then Poison looked at her with a wary look. She looked back, but then heard it. "Oh no...Meno, you should evacuate the villagers...right now."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

He laughed more at Poison's comment about her eyes... Then spoke to Bunny...I work mostly just to eat and have a place to sleep, The gratitude's nice but I try not to get attached to one place for long, and there is some money but I save it all up for emergencies... Oh Damn it all!... Meno ducked into a large building, it was what the village used as public hall for events for anyone to use... He put Bunny down on one of several wooden picnic tables that laid around the large open room... then ran to a metal locker in the corner of the room and pulled out a brown sack and ran out into the road looking off in the distance... he could barely see them... then threw out handfuls of black hooked caltrops all over the intersections around the building and threw some into the roads near by... He ran back inside... This place isn't used much so I keep all my 'toys' in here... We were lucky to be passing it by right now.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:47 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 2 Cartel10

Ignasio Flamingo
Drug Cartel Lugarteniente

Suddenly, a convoy of jeeps began to move closer to the village. In the distance you could hear gunshots. Then, a sudden screech, and the sound of a crash. A jeep had crashed into a tree, leaving the whole convoy at a standstill. From it, one man emerged from a jeep in the middle. While the rest of the men were dressed for the jungle, and armed to the teeth, this guy was dressed more nicely. He had a different air about him, with his slick albino hair, his strange gloves, and his eyes. That man had obviously killed so many people, you could tell, just from his eyes. His name was Ignasio Flamingo, a well known lieutenant for the local drug cartel. Known for leaving the streets red with blood, his cruelty and viciousness lead to his rise within the ranks of the criminal underworld. In particular, he is known for killing man, woman, and child without resignation. His power has recently grown substantially, leading to several other prominent underworld figures trying to get rid of him. Not a single assassin succeeded, and Ignasio began to be known as the "Man immune to all bullets". So Ignasio emerged from his jeep, walking off towards the village, looking at the caltrops that had caused that previous accident "Tsk... tsk... tsk... who just made themselves a nuisance by putting these little toys in my way...?" the albino began to walk further towards the village with absolute confidence "My men have been ignoring this shithole for some time... you know...? So... who had the cojones to put this shit in front of my cars... huh!?" with every word, the man seemed to be getting more violent, he began to pace in front of the village "Okay okay- so if no one is gonna raise their hand- papa is just gonna have to burn down this whole village... hey! Hey!" he looked to his jeeps, and his men began to pile out of their jeeps. Quite a few of them had flamethrowers, others with guns, a few with machetes, they all stood behind Ignasio, waiting for an order "Now... good Flamingo is feeling nice today... so I'll ask again. WHO. PUT. THIS. SHIT. ON THE ROADS!?"

"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next