Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles

+3
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Empty No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Assassins League

Code:
Full Name:

Preferred Name:

Code Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type:

Remaining Family:

Place of Origin: (Where are you from?)

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Fighting Style: (What kind of weapon do you use?)

Strengths: (What are you good at that relates to the job? Maybe even something that doesn’t relate?)

Weaknesses: (What are you not so good at, or afraid of that relates to the job?)

Dislikes: (Pet Peeves? Or Phobias?)

Despair Event: (Where were you when the league came to take you away? What was the life or death situation?)

Notes about the Character: (Anything else??)

Interview: (You most likely know the drill by now. The setting is you’ve just been just hired by the league, and now it’s your orientation day. You step into the office of Marcus Pragel, the boss of the assassin league, and you are having an interview. The interview with Marcus will be done by me, The Hidden Spring, or on Skype, PonoccaKay. Before the interview, your profile must be completed and looked over by me, to see if everything connects and makes sense.)

(Marcus is working as you walk in and take a seat in front of his desk. He looks up and smiles.)
Marcus: I see you’ve recovered. I’m glad to see it.

The Cartel/Super Criminals

Code:
Full Name:

Preferred Name:

Code Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type:

Place of Origin: (Where are you from?)

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Fighting Style: (What kind of weapon do you use?)

Strengths: (What are you good at that relates to the job? Maybe even something that doesn’t relate?)

Bounty: (How much are you worth to the Vigilantes and Paladin? A $1000 bounty is the minimum needed to be considered a Super Criminal. Since Super Criminals are a relatively new breed, bounty cannot exceed $500,000 unless there is some special reason approved by Pan)

Weaknesses: (What are you not so good at, or afraid of that relates to the job?)

Interview: (You most likely know the drill by now. I, Amazing Pan, will doing your interview (Adam Servino on Skype) Your interviewer will be The Inquisitor, at this time considered to be the biggest and most infamous super criminal aside from the Black Dragon Clan members and the World Assassin Rankings. This will be your character’s job interview to see if you have the right stuff to help The Cartel take down the Assassin’s League and have a shit ton of fun, also money. Money is always cool too. Your character will be brought into a dark room, with a table and a chair. On the other side of the table is a big screen on the wall, which is where The Inquisitor can be seen)

Inquisitor: Aha! There you are! Please sit down! Don’t be nervous, this is just a quick job interview to see if you’ve got the right stuff! It’ll be fun! Now please… sit down, I insist.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Angel5_zps8c8ba376

Full Name:
Ángel Cruz

Preferred Name:
Angelo

Code Name:
Acero Sangriento
(Bloody Steel)

Sex:
Male

Height:
5'10''

Weight:
156 lbs

Blood Type:
A+

Remaining Family:
His mother, father, and eight younger siblings all live back in his house in their hometown in Ecuador, alive and well.

Place of Origin:
Manta, Ecuador, South America

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Personality:
Ángel is very much the type of guy who runs head-first into life, and all of its situations. He puts his all into his work--as long as it falls within the bounds of what he approves of. He's a bit picky in that regard, and will kind of get hesitant if he has to do something that makes him uncomfortable, although he'll still get it done for the sake of doing his job. He's very loyal, especially to friends and family--and while he does his best to come off as tough and scary, he's a family man through and through--he's still very close to his parents and siblings, and it was to earn money to support them that he first turned to crime and joining the Cartel. He doesn't want his family finding out about his less than ideal career choices, but he does all he can to make sure that his fellow Cartel members know just how scary and criminal he is. He actually does a pretty good job of keeping up that facade, it tends to come crumbling down in front of his family--who he is still very warm and kind around. Around the other Cartel members, however, he does his best to come off as tough and scary, and tends not to mince words. At times, he'll seem like he's a bit in over his head, but he'll deny that fact that every turn.

Fighting Style:
Ángel's main weapon, as he makes quite obvious, is the steel pipe that he carries around with him wherever he goes. This pipe, coated in dried blood and all, makes for a very effective bludgeoning weapon. In fact, he's had it taken to metalworks before in order to get it reinforced--and it's become quite rock-solid. It's pretty heavy, too, which speaks to Ángel's muscles--his physical strength is nothing to sneeze at. He grew up in a rough neighborhood, where he was involved in a lot of street fighting throughout the years, and as such, has developed his own sort of rough hand to hand style--and what it lacks in planning, it makes up for with improvisation and surprises. His physical strength in general makes him pretty good at taking hits, too--he's pretty durable. Along with that, Ángel has become quite good at using the environment to his advantage--he can take bits of pieces of a battlefield and use them to his advantage--a skill he's practiced for quite some time. Beside his main fighting style, he seems to also carry with him a pocket knife and a small handgun--just in case. He's not the best at using the gun, but he's fairly good with the knife--and of course, he's still practicing every day to increase his fighting skills. After all, he needs to be a good fighter to keep his job.

Bounty:
$18,000

Strengths:
-Ángel has a good amount of physical strength and durability, which lets him lift heavy objects, deal good amounts of damage, and last long during even difficult battles.
-Ángel is a very strong swimmer--it seems that growing up in a coastal town does pay off in certain ways. Because of this, he's also able to hold his breath for an impressive amount of time, due to practice--he and the other kids in the town used to have contests to see who could hold their breath underwater for the longest--and suffice to say, Ángel is still the town champion.
-Ángel seems to have a very sensitive sense of smell. He's able to catch whiffs off of people and use those smells to identify them later. It's nowhere near the sort of sense of smell an animal would have, of course, but it's still above the par of a human's normal sense. If somebody is unusually potent smelling, Ángel would be able to pick them out of a crowd.

-Home cooking. He's a big fan of both of his parents' cooking, his personal favorite meal being niños envueltos (lettuce rolls filled with rice and meat). Give him anything warm and homemade to eat, and he's sure to appreciate it.
-Scenic views--especially those of the ocean. Ángel is the kind of guy who can appreciate when something looks beautiful--and he often likes to simply look out at nice views and think things over for a little while. The sound of the ocean seems to calm him--as if it's like a little piece of home with him.
-Very small, fluffy dogs. He had one at home growing up, and to this day, small fluffy dogs are cute enough to be his one big weakness. Like actually, it's kind of ridiculous--

Weaknesses:
-Although he's good at using the environment to his advantage in battle--Ángel really isn't the smartest guy around. He isn't always able to keep up in more intellectual conversations, and doesn't consider himself a plan-maker. He only has up to a high-school education--and never really paid much attention in class, anyway.
-Quite obviously, he's still fairly new to the criminal scene--and because of this, Ángel has one weakness that seems to stick out among the rest--he has a conscience. If he sees redeeming qualities in people, he'll sometimes hesitate to hurt them--although he'll eventually go through with it, since he can't risk losing this job. Along with this weakness, Ángel still has quite the large living family--and if they were ever held hostage against him, he would be seriously disabled in the situation. However, on that note, Ángel does all in his power to keep his family a secret from his associates--he doesn't want to put them in danger.
-Ángel tends to distance himself from people in order to keep them from learning about him--but if he does ever become close to somebody, he becomes quite attached. And although he's aware that the complications that emotional attachments can pose in this kind of work environment, he really can't help it--he just gets lonely sometimes.

Dislikes:
-People who don't know him making assumptions about him really irks him--especially if it's about his intelligence or how tough he is, which are particularly sore subjects for him.
-Cruel and unusual punishment or torture--especially if it's something the he has to watch being done to somebody else.
-Cats--they always bite/scratch him--always--every time--he has no idea why, either--

Theme:
Ángel's Theme - Phantom Ensemble

Notes:
-Ángel is still fairly new to the criminal world, and because of this, doesn't know all of the ropes yet--however, he's determined to learn more and get tougher so that he can continue to support his family.
-The tags on his pipe weapon are from defeated enemies--he figures that they might make him at least a little bit more imposing.
-Ángel can speak fluently in both English and Spanish.

Interview:

(You most likely know the drill by now. I, Amazing Pan, will doing your interview (Adam Servino on Skype) Your interviewer will be The Inquisitor, at this time considered to be the biggest and most infamous super criminal aside from the Black Dragon Clan members and the World Assassin Rankings. This will be your character’s job interview to see if you have the right stuff to help The Cartel take down the Assassin’s League and have a shit ton of fun, also money. Money is always cool too. Your character will be brought into a dark room, with a table and a chair. On the other side of the table is a big screen on the wall, which is where The Inquisitor can be seen)

(Ángel Cruz is lead into a dark room, with only a chair and a static television, from the television a voice can be heard.)

The Inquisitor: Well well well... there you are! Please! Sit down! Don't be nervous! We have an interview to do... you ever done one of those kid?

Ángel: *steps into the room and looks around, seeming a little bit wary of his surroundings as he sits down in the chair* ...No, I've never done one before. And--hey. I'm not a kid. Alright?

The Inquisitor: Hehehehee... sure, sure! Now... why don't you introduce yourself! Name and occupation pleeeeease~?

Ángel: I'm Angelo Cruz. And...I guess that you could call me some kind of mercenary...? I mean...I've worked for a few different criminal organizations, haven't really stuck with one...but--! But I have made a name for myself! ...Sort of. I'm working on it--

The Inquisitor: Oh I can see that, I can see that Mr. Cruz! After all... if you hadn't made a name for yourself I wouldn't be contacting you... I represent an organization that is -very- interested in you... and we have a job offer...

Ángel: *seems to smile a little bit at the recognition, then quickly returns to the best somber frown he can manage--* Well, whatever job that you have for me, I'm sure that I can handle it. What are the details?

The Inquisitor: Ooohohoho.... I'm glad you're interested... I"m sure youv'e heard of The Cartel... I am OH SO VERY SURE... recently there's been a change of leadership... have you heard...?

Ángel: I heard a little bit about it, yeah... *shifts slightly in his chair, trying to get more comfortable* I don't know all the details, but I heard that there was some big switch-up in the upper ranks...something about someone getting killed...

The Inquisitor: Oh yes... one of our agents managed to sucessfully take over the entire organization... it was -quite- a surprise... we expected having to try quite a few times before we could really get our plan in gear! So so so... we need a few enforcers for our own brand-new version of The Cartel! Officers... if you will. And we believe you fit the bill perfectly!

Ángel: Oh--well, in that case, yeah, I can do that! Beating things up is kind of my specialty, so I'm pretty sure that I could enforce things pretty well. Anything in particular that I've gotta do?

The Inquisitor: Oh well... heheh... you're gonna go through a lot of HELL... trust me kid. Get ready for some serious conflict... because The Cartel happens to be caught up in a conflict with the Assassin's League... in other words... you're about to take place in a conflict of which the world has not seen in decades...

Ángel: The Assassin's League, huh...? *frowns, pausing for a moment* So, this is turning into some massive war, then? What issue does the League have with you guys, anyway? *pauses again, then grumbles quietly* And I told you, I'm not a kid--

The Inquisitor: Well- we're fighting for control of the whole continent is all... no big deal... whoever wins gets South America

Ángel: What--?! *seems to sit up more in his chair, his eyes widening slightly* What the hell does the Assassin's League want with South America, anyway--?!

The Inquisitor: Your guess is as good as mine... as for -my- organization... well... there's a little something-something we need statched in Peru... we coudln't get to it without control of region anyways... why not play for keeps?

Ángel: Hrm...this war is going to start hurting the surrounding countries around Peru if it doesn't end fast, then, huh...?

The Inquisitor: Well of course... who knows what will happen... The Cartel has ruled the whole continent for decades.. but with The League prancing in... things have gotten a lot more complicated as of late...

Ángel: I don't see why they think that they have any right... *scowls at the mention of the Assassin's League, clearly not pleased* If they think that they can just waltz in and grab everything, then they're dead wrong. If you've got a job for me to fight against them, then sign me right up--I'm not letting them mess with my home.

The Inquisitor: Very good... VERY GOOD... haha, I will report this to the good doctor... and of course Poison. We're gathering a team... a team of Super Criminals like none other seen before in this age of crime... I'm sure you'll fit right in... anyways... my organization will be pleased to here about your decision to work with us...!

Ángel: That's...it? *seems slightly surprised* That's all for the interview--? I'm just...in? I don't need to answer any questions or anything before you hire me--?

The Inquisitor: Oh... I already know -everything- I need to know about you... The Outsiders never approach a potential partner without a little research after all...

Ángel: Wh--...oh. Well--okay--? I guess that that saves us time, then...

The Inquisitor: Yes, it does. Aren't you so happy? Now, any questions?

Ángel: Uh--I guess so...well...do you have any info on the people in the Assassin's League that I could know...? Since we're going to be fighting them and all--

The Inquisitor: Okay... the Assassin's League... yeeeaaaaah.... so... its basically... A LOT of pretty people. A LOT OF THEM. And they kill things! yEEEAAAAHHHHH....!

Ángel: *kind of pauses and stares for a moment* I...okay--? So...we don't have anything about the specific people, then...? No info on what we're going to be up against...?

The Inquisitor: Well... I'm pretty sure the good doctor gave Poison dossiers on the specific assassins... my agents accumulated the information, but honestly I have better things to do than read up on them myself. Just ask your new boss when you meet her-

Ángel: Got it--so--who is this new boss, then--?

The Inquisitor: Er...

Ángel:....."Er"?

The Inquisitor: It's... hard to describe her... you will probably know her as Poison... she insists we call her 'Armageddon', but that name will never catch on. She's... problematic... just- don't worry. It's fine- yeah.... totally fine... yEEEEAAAAHHHH....

Ángel:...Oh. *doesn't feel in the slightest bit encouraged by that--* Uh...well then...how is this going to work...? I'm guessing that I need to go somewhere to meet up with you guys...?

The Inquisitor: Yes... The Cartel's officers are all going to meet at a designated location which will be dislcosed to you once this interview is over. Oh- and- I won't be there. I have -other- things to do- cooler things-

Ángel: Sounds good. Is there...anything else? Just--this seems pretty short for a job interview, is all--I thought these things were supposed to be longer--

The Inquisitor: Nah... I'm on a budget... don't have time for this stuff. Hey! Even criminal organizations have to cut budget! So don't whine! Alright, assuming you don't have any more question, I'm just about ready to hang up on you!

Ángel: Wh-- *seems a little bit surprised* I--uh--okay--? Bye then, Señor-- *realizes that he was never given a name* ...person--Thanks for the job--

The Inquisitor: You're welcome Mr. Cruz... we will meet again! Sianara~!

Ángel: *kind of just stares again, really unsure what that last word means* Uh--y-yeah--! *kind of just pretends that he knows what it means* Cool--! Hasta luego--!

End Interview

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Sss2_zps04e8ad3f

Full Name: Isabella Heartnet

Preferred Name:Echo

Code Name: Eclipse

Sex: Female

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160

Blood Type: AB+

Remaining Family:Eva Heartnet,sister,Closest Friend from home is missing, but assumed to be alive

Place of Origin: London,Britain

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single

Personality: Echo is a calm, sassy,and sometimes sarcastic person. She is one to want to analyze a situation before rushing in, though if she is passionate about her objective or if someone she cares about is in danger she may do so. Because of this Echo tends to end up filling a sister like role for the people she gets close too.Echo will also rarely yell, instead choosing to become sarcastic or lower her voice to express her feelings.

Fighting Style:Echo has a handheld taser on standby. When she in range, she will use this to stun her opponents. When directly fighting someone, she will use two hand guns, loaded with either regular or rubber bullets. Echo will also use her guns to release tear gas into an area or at someone directly. When someone has been immobilized, she will use a knife to injure them further or finish them off. Echo will also use her medical knowledge to locate the areas that would take damage the worst.Echo has also begun reading books on military hand to hand combat and has begun grasping how to do the moves in real life.

Strengths: Before joining the Assassin League, Echo had been training to become a doctor from a young age. As a result of  this training, she has become a rather skilled at healing injuries and knowing what areas of the body are more susceptible to injury than others. This training has also made her ability to analyze a situation and person quite sharp.

Likes: Echo likes warm weather and taking a lot of long walks. After being stuck in one place for so long, she likes traveling and meeting new people. Echo enjoys spirited interactions, particularly situations where she can let loose. As a result of her despair event, Echo likes activities and people that will keep her entertained.

Weaknesses:Echo is still haunted by the memories of what happened to her and feels guilty over how it affected her family. This can drive her to go dangerously out of her way to complete what she's started or help people.  While she does not have PTSD, men acting in a certain way still get under her skin.

Dislikes: Due to past events at home, Echo has developed a dislike of powerful men who manipulate their power. Echo dislikes being hospitalized for long periods of time, as a result of her despair event. Echo dislikes seeing girls hurt or exploited, particularity by men.

Despair Event: When Isabella was 18, she was sexually harassed by a close friends fiancee. Because of his families status, no matter what she did to try and stop him he was able to go unpunished and continue doing as he pleased. The situation reached a breaking point when the man pushed her out a window, injuring her spine to a point she had difficulty walking in the process. After two years she was able to walk again, but the procedures needed for her took a strain on her family. During those two years, Isabella's friend had gone missing and the man who harassed her was found dead. Following her friends disappearance, Isabella became lonely, as her family were barely able to muddle through the emotions that they experienced when they visited her, and others ignored her out of suspicion or fear of what happened to her friends fiancee. She forced herself through this loneliness, but it still took a toll on her. By this point the assassins league had already taken notice of her. Soon after hearing the league's initial offer, her parents died in an accident and her sister, Eva, married her long term boyfriend and moved, promising to still be there for her sister but needing to escape from the negative memories surrounding their home. At this point with nothing left to hold onto, Isabella accepted the leagues offer.

Notes about the Character: Isabella has a thick British accent that combined with the way she talks to people comes off as flirting even when that is not the case.

Interview: (You most likely know the drill by now. The setting is you’ve just been just hired by the league, and now it’s your orientation day. You step into the office of Marcus Pragel, the boss of the assassin league, and you are having an interview. The interview with Marcus will be done by me, The Hidden Spring, or on Skype, PonoccaKay. Before the interview, your profile must be completed and looked over by me, to see if everything connects and makes sense.)

(Marcus is working as you walk in and take a seat in front of his desk. He looks up and smiles.)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat May 17, 2014 2:20 am; edited 13 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:05 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Baraprince20_zps6eda37af

Full Name:
Ashley Kims

Preferred Name:
Bloodshot-- for everyone but close friends, at least.

Code Name:
Bloodshot, #9

Sex:
Male

Height:
6'5"

Weight:
210 lbs

Blood Type:
AB

Remaining Family:
At least a dozen older brothers in sisters of his still live in Peru-- both his parents are deceased, however.

Place of Origin:
Ciudad de los Campeones, Peru

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Recently out of a relationship

Fighting Style:
A notable oddity for someone as influential in the supercriminal world as him-- is that he outright refuses any offered cybernetics, and is entirely devoid of any kind of natural born advantage. Ashley Kims is the result of copious amounts of concentrated military training- he is the very peak of physical human conditioning, capable of feats easily deemed as superhuman. Not only is he physically capable- but, trained in a very, very vast number of weaponry, including numerous kinds of guns, knives, blades, bombs-- most everything. He`s somehow able to keep his lengthy arsenal on his person at all times- carrying dozens of varied weapons at once. His strategic mind is well honed, and he seems to have taken a liking to traps of different kinds- namely explosives. He`ll often think several moves above his opponent- and combining quick thinking and battle experience, easily gain an upper hand. While by all means, he should be called unimpressive in comparison to other assassins-- he`s the exact opposite, capable of taking down entire armies of trained soldiers on his own.

Strengths:
+ Ashley has an entire lifetime of military training jabbed into his past. He knows the feeling of war better than he knows anything else- and knows exactly how to navigate a battlefield.
+ One look at his appearance will tell you he isn`t exactly a scrawny guy. He`s a mountain of a man, built well with muscle and durable to a T. He can walk away from explosions without so much as a scratch, and dominates consistently in trials of physical strength.
+ Knows everything there is to know about a whole bunch of weapons-- namely guns, knives, and bombs. He can use each to the best of their abilities, as well as give plenty of useless trivia on them. He doesn`t know much about swords, though... but, he`s looking to add swords to his list. Yeah, that`ll be badass...

Bounty:
$700,000

+ Children. He has a definitive soft spot for children- he`s not certain if that has something to do with his past, or some kind of fatherly instinct of his-- but, he`s great with kids, and prefers their company far over any adult`s.
+ He`s not likely to share this part-- but, he`s a really, really good dancer. He took lessons and everything--
+ Beaches. His favorite thing ever is probably taking naps on beaches- he finds it really soothing, and takes pleasure in what little time he gets to relax.

Weaknesses:
- That stoical expression of his doesn`t hide too much-- he`s a bit socially awkward. He doesn`t do well in business conversations- he`s at least glad that stuff hasn`t come up just yet during his time in the assassin business...
- He`s got a serious temper going- of course, he is working on getting it under control-- but, that`s easier said than done. He`d worked up a laid-back, neutral attitude because of this-- it`s way easier to pretend he doesn`t care about anything.
- To be blunt- pretty women distract him like no tomorrow. He`ll run to the aid of almost any fair maiden he deems to be in trouble, and seduction techniques seem to be the only thing to have any real affect on him.

Dislikes:
- Child soldiers. Or the mere mention of them.
- Corrupt supercriminals-- he deems the Assassin`s League to be this.
- He`s got a distaste for corporate times- he`s pretty anti-establishment.

Notes about the Character:
- He`s currently the foster father to Barbie Flamingo, courtesy of El Capo. He`s very determined to raise her under the same strict morals he follows.
- Yeah, he`s been growing out his hair for a while to achieve that mohawk. It`s a dream come true-- don`t touch it--

Interview:
(You most likely know the drill by now. I, Amazing Pan, will doing your interview (Adam Servino on Skype) Your interviewer will be The Inquisitor, at this time considered to be the biggest and most infamous super criminal aside from the Black Dragon Clan members and the World Assassin Rankings. This will be your character’s job interview to see if you have the right stuff to help The Cartel take down the Assassin’s League and have a shit ton of fun, also money. Money is always cool too. Your character will be brought into a dark room, with a table and a chair. On the other side of the table is a big screen on the wall, which is where The Inquisitor can be seen)

Inquisitor: Aha! There you are! Please sit down! Don’t be nervous, this is just a quick job interview to see if you’ve got the right stuff! It’ll be fun! Now please… sit down, I insist.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:28 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Leith22_zps171c1a51

Full Name:
Leith Verdier

Preferred Name:
Leith

Code Name:
Eventide

Sex:
Male

Height:
5'8''

Weight:
146 lbs

Blood Type:
B+

Remaining Family:
Leith is aware that his father is deceased, however, it is unclear whether his mother and younger sister are alive or not. However, he assumes that they are dead.

Place of Origin:
Parksville, Tennessee, U.S.A.

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Personality:
Leith has a personality that in general, comes off as calm and lax. He's generally a pretty 'go-with-the-flow' sort of guy. However, this is mostly because he keeps most of his opinions to himself. He tends to find some things funny that some other people wouldn't--and doesn't tend to share his humor during these moments. On the outside, he's fairly amiable and easy to get along with--but on the inside, he's got a lot of things that he'd rather not talk about. He's dedicated to his job, but there are a few certain things that will make him want to circumvent certain steps if they show up. He takes responsibility for his own actions, and doesn't tend to run away. All in all, he's a lot more complex than he first comes off to be--and he likes keeping it that way.

Fighting Style:
Leith uses a variety of very distinctly shaped knives when he fights, in combination with wires. He can either use his weapons separately, or together, depending on the situation. With the knives, he can use them for either close-range or long-range attacks, and has impeccable precision and accuracy. The wires that he keeps on his person are good for attacking, setting traps and restraining enemies, but take more time to prepare. When used in combination, the knives are strung onto the wires, and can be used as quite formidible flail weapons--and Leith always carries a pre-prepared string of knives with him at all times--since there would be no time to prepare them on the battlefield.

Strengths:
-He's a very strong swimmer.
-He's very nimble and agile, and has quite impressive skills with both knives and wires. Physically, he definitely measures up to the other assassins.
-Despite the curtain of hair over his eyes, he's seemed to have trained himself to see through it just fine. On the other side of things, people can't see his eyes--and since a person's eyes will often betray their true intentions, Leith is very good at hiding things from people.

-Warm weather or simply being warm in general
-Spending time simply relaxing
-Comic books, and occasionally plays

Weaknesses:
-He has a soft spot for little girls--he's always kind to them, and will do his best to keep them out of the way of combat if they are too close to a mission.
-He seems to dislike speaking about his past--and makes it quite obvious. If anyone were to try to delve further into the subject, Leith would get quite defensive, and sometimes even a bit panicked.
-While he does get his job done--Leith doesn't have much faith in himself or his future. Not that he shows it, what with how lax he usually comes off as--but in reality, he's probably got a mild to average case of depression.

Dislikes:
-Swimming and boating.
-Cold weather or being cold in general.
-Familial abusers--who he tends to beat up on--and sometimes kill--should they appear.

Despair Event:
For the entirety of Leith's life, he had lived in a small house along with his father, mother, and little sister, May. His father was highly abusive to both the mother, and Leith and his sister. It was a cold January afternoon, when Leith was about thirteen years old, when Leith's mother struck back--killing her husband. Terrified, and driven into despair and depression, the mother had lost all hope in life, and felt that there was nothing left for her or her children--and she loaded the children and herself up into their small, four-seater car, driving to the nearby river. Leith's mother drove the car straight into the churning, white-water rapids of the Ocoee River, with the doors and windows of the car locked into place. Panicked, Leith struggled against his fate, managing to get a door unlocked, and opened up the door, letting water rush into the car as he struggled outside of the car. He attempted to grab onto his younger sister and pull her out as well--but he lost his grip on her, the vicious rapids carrying him away down the river. The Ocoee's rapids were well-known to be one of the most powerful rivers in the entirety of the continent--and although it battered him into near unconsciousness, Leith managed to survive being washed down the river, washing up on the shore downstream. The fact that he'd survived that, alone, made him quite the impressive young teen. Later that day, he staggered his way back upriver to look for his mother and sister--and was unable to find them. He wandered through the forests surrounding the river, up until he managed to find a small town. He lived for a while off of thievery and what he could find on the streets, sometimes even going so far as killing to get food, honing the skills that he simply needed to survive--up until he was approached by the Assassin's League--who's offer he eagerly accepted.

Theme:
Leith's Theme - N

Notes:
-To date, Leith still wears the bangs of his hair long down over his forehead and eyes. While some people have caught the occasional glimpse of his eyes, his forehead has never been seen--and it's speculated that he might be hiding something up there.
-Nobody is actually sure why, but he's been known to quote comic books--they seem to be the only medium of literature that he's really ever immersed himself into, at this point. However, sometimes, he'll throw out a completely unexpected Shakespeare quote--which just goes on to make people even more confused about what exact kind of literature this guy is into--
-The little tiara thing on his head--? Yeah, that tends to weird people out a bit. However, he'll earnestly tell people what it is and where it's from if they ask--and he doesn't seem embarrassed by it at all. It's in fact something that once belonged to his sister--he found it on the shore of the river where he'd washed up--apparently it had washed down the river with him.

Interview:

(You most likely know the drill by now. The setting is you’ve just been just hired by the league, and now it’s your orientation day. You step into the office of Marcus Pragel, the boss of the assassin league, and you are having an interview. The interview with Marcus will be done by me, The Hidden Spring, or on Skype, PonoccaKay. Before the interview, your profile must be completed and looked over by me, to see if everything connects and makes sense.)

~Four Years Before Mission~
(It had been a few days since Leith had been picked up and taken to Philadelphia. He was given food, water, and a comfortable place to sleep for a few days, to get his strength back. Soon, Marcus called him into the office)

Marcus: I see you've recovered. I'm glad.

Leith: *he walked into the office, tugging at the sleeve of his sweatshirt a bit before taking a seat in the chair on the other side of Marcus' desk* Um...yeah. I'm feeling a little bit better, I guess...

Marcus: I'm glad. You were a hard boy to find, Leith. May I be the first to welcome you. Now, I'm going to ask you a few questions. They may be a little hard to answer, but I need you to tell me the truth, okay?

Leith: I--think I can do that...? I guess that I kind of owe it to you...

Marcus: Alright. First off, I need your full name, and how old you are.

Leith: Um--Leith Verdier. And I'm fourteen.

Marcus: Alright...now, can you tell me about your family? Where you are from? (he casually puts a box of tissues on his desk)

Leith: *seems to bite his lip a bit, putting on a tough face* I'm from Tennessee. A-And...yeah.  *looks away--now obviously isn't the easiest time to talk about this--*

Marcus: I'm sorry to bring this up Leith. If you need more time, that's okay. I can respect that.

Leith: N-No, I mean--I can talk about it...it's not...that bad... *his tone seems to diminish to mumbles by the end there* I lived with my mom and my dad and May...

Marcus: Were they nice to you and your sister?

Leith: My mom was nice, at least... *crosses his arms*

Marcus: I'm guessing your father was less then desired then. (he jots down a note) Can you tell me about your childhood. What you can remember.

Leith: Well...we all lived in a small house, and Dad was always out during the day...so was Mom...she worked two jobs...at night, they'd both get home, and they always fight...and Dad hit her a lot...he hit us sometimes, too.

Marcus: I see. I'm sorry to hear that. Alright, so, tell me about this sister of yours, if you can. Anything you can. We will be looking out for her, and he want to know what she looks like.

Leith: *perks up, seeming both surprised and relieved* You're really going to go look for her?

Marcus: Of course! Why wouldn't we? Your sister and your mother. But you will need to tell us what you know about them in order for us to do that, alright? (he gives a calming smile)

Leith: R-Right...um...well...May has blonde hair--like mine--except down to here-- *shows the length with his hands* And she has violet colored eyes and she's wearing a pink dress, with a white shirt under it and little pink shoes, with frilly socks...And Mom has a bit darker hair, up in a bun...and she wears red glasses, and she's got green eyes, and she's wearing a blue shirt with a gray jacket over it, and jeans and brown shoes...are you gonna be able to find them...?

Marcus: We will be trying our best in order to find them, Leith. But for now, you will be staying with us here at the league. We will be training you to become an assassin, an agent of justice if you will. This is your choice. If you accept, I will do anything in my power to find your family, and to train you. Now, do you accept this contract? I know you gave confirmation, but I am making sure now.

Leith: Um...I-I guess so...I need to get tough for when you find my Mom and May, so I can protect them...!

(Marcus smiles, and he signals a man to come in)
Marcus: I'm going to imprint a tracking device on you. If something happens to you, we will be able to find you. This might hurt. (a man comes over with a device and puts it around his forearm, and suddenly there is a prick) There

Leith: Owch-- *frowns just slightly, rubbing the spot that the tracker got injected into* ...Is it gonna stay in there?

Marcus: Yes, but don't worry, we will only use it if we absolutely have to. Now, tell me about yourself Leith. What do you like to do?

Leith: Um...well...I liked to read comics...and other books...

Marcus: You like comics? I do too (he smiles again, gesturing to a part of his shelf that houses a BUNCH of comic books)

Leith: *looks over at the shelf, his eyes widening a lot* Wow...you sure have a lot...I only had four...

Marcus: You can read them if you want. At any time.

Leith: Really...?

Marcus: Of course. Anyway, so, can you tell me any other interests you have?

Leith: I mean...I like daydreaming, I guess...I didn't really do much while I was at home...but sometimes May and I made up stories...

Marcus: Hmmm, I see. You were using thievery to get your way through life for a bit. How did you learn?

Leith: I guess that I kind of taught myself--? It was pretty hard at first...but I got it after a little while...! My Mom always has said that I'm a fast learner...!

Marcus: (chuckles) Alright, what kind of thieving did you do?

Leith: Well, at first I just grabbed food out of the back doors of buildings and things like that...but then I started taking wallets out of people's pockets, and it was really weird--sometimes people didn't even notice. A-And...I did kill a guy once for his suitcase...b-but he was being mean to the girl he was with, he deserved it anyway...!

Marcus: ...how did you kill him?

Leith: Um...w-with a knife that I found. He tried to get me to go away, but I thought that his suitcase must've had money in it, like in my comic books, so I wasn't giving up! But...then his suitcase was just full of papers...

Marcus: I see...you have a lot to learn here Leith. Tell me, when you were younger, did you enjoy sports?

Leith: *nods* Yeah, I used to play soccer sometimes...! Not a lot, though...but I did run around a lot with my sister around the neighborhood! We looked in every single nook and cranny, even if it meant climbing onto stuff to get places!

Marcus: (smiles) I did that too as a kid. I would climb trees and climb higher then my siblings...it was always a race.

Leith: I always make sure that I'm equal with May--if I went ahead of her, she'd feel bad, after all. And I don't want to make her sad--she's really sensitive.

Marcus: You really care about her wellbeing, don't you?

Leith: W-Well...'course I do! She's my little sister, after all.

Marcus: I will do my best to find her. So, I feel like I've gotten a good feel for you. I'll send your schedule and you'll start your training in a few days. For now, I advise you get used to your surroundings.

Leith: So...does that mean that we're done...?

Marcus: For now, yes.

Leith: Oh--I guess that I should go, then--?

Marcus: Yes, for now. I will call you if I need anything from you. For now, you should rest.

Leith: O-Okay... *stands up, then pauses, looking at Marcus again*...Are you really gonna find my Mom and May...?

Marcus: I am going to try my best, Leith. That's all we can both do right now.

Leith: Okay...welll then...I'm going to go now... *hesitates a bit, then makes his way out of the office*

~Present Time~

(Marcus is still working on some paperwork. He's expecting a visitor soon. He's smiling and listening to music.)

*after a minute or so, there's a light knock on Marcus' office door*

Marcus: Come iiiiiiiiiin! (in a sing song voice)

Leith: *enters into the door, smiles at Marcus, then goes and sits in the chiar in front of the desk* Heyyy there, Marcus! How's work treating you?

Marcus: Pretty alright! Honestly can't complain! How was your last job? Heard it went good!

Leith: Oh, heck yeah--Not a single hitch through the whole thing. It didn't really give me any trouble.

Marcus: Good man! Good...so, I have a new job for you. It's pretty biiiiig. (he seems excited)

Leith: Oh? *leans back in his chair slightly, seeming interested* And what would this job be...?

Marcus: So, how would you like to go to South America?

Leith: Hmm? South America, huh? *leans forward slightly in interest* Sounds like quite the trip. I don't think I've ever been to South America. What sort of job is it?

Marcus: Two of our agents got into a war with the drug Cartel there. They need some reinforcements. I want you to go with a few others.

Leith: They up and started a war--? Just two of them--? *gives a small chuckle* Well, you know that I'm all for helping out friends in need. How many others are you sending?

Marcus: As many as I can spare. Ms. Mio will need the help apparently. Seems one of our agents betrayed us.

Leith: Really...? That's a shame--no, I mean it, it's a real shame. Who was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Marcus: Ishbel aka Poison. She seems to have been working for the Cartel. It's a shame since she had something wonderful about her that I wanted to work with, buuuuuuut yeah. Ms Mio needs help, so I'm sending you and some others.

Leith: Hm...I don't think I knew that one...but either way! Yeah, I'll take the job.

Marcus: Excellent. I'll be sending you with several others, and you leave first thing in the morning. I have a few others I need to talk to as well. Do you have any questions?

Leith: Have any specific targets, or other info on the Cartel that you think I should know before I head out?

Marcus: They were only a local drug Cartel until Poison took over, and they've been growing. I think Bunny mentioned a 'Mastermind' but it's part of the job, find information, kill who you need, prevent a war.

Leith: Gotcha. Where'll I be meeting up with the others?

Marcus: Football field, you'll be ported by helicopter

Leith: Ooh, helicopter--nice! Any other important details, or is everything covered?

Marcus: Hmmmm... (he starts thinking) Unless you know how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, I think we're pretty okay. Oh right, I think we have a lead to your sister.

Leith: *gives a chuckle to Marcus' first statement, but quickly cuts off when he mentions his sister* Y-You're serious?

Marcus: (he nods) Yes. We may have found her. She is alive, but it will take some doing to try and have her join us.

Leith: *seems to have been holding his breath, but lets it out as a sigh, giving a relieved, tired smiled* That's...thanks, Marcus. I don't know how I could ever repay you.

Marcus: Your work has already done wonders Leith. It's the least I could do for you.

Leith: *gives a stronger smile and nods* Well, I sure hope that you manage to get her to join. It'd be great to see her again...

Marcus: We are going to try. Actually, I'd like an update on you before we finish this. Strengths and Weaknesses?

Leith: Hmm? Aw, c'mon--don't you know this stuff already? *gives a light chuckle* Well, I'd say that I'm pretty athletic--Fast runner, good climber, I'm a great swimmer--though I hate swimming--I'm good with knives, and besides all that, I'm good at keeping secrets--And as for weaknesses...well, we all have our little emotional blips here and there, right?

Marcus: Don't we all? (he grins) And...alrighty then. That's the only part I needed updated, you can go now.

Leith: Oh, really---? That's all? Huh--that was quick--

Marcus: Yeah, that's it. I mean, unless you have something.

Leith: Nope, nothing much. Well--if that's it, I guess that I'll get out of your hair. *stands up, and begins heading towards the door, but pauses, then turns to look at Marcus* You mentioned a person named...Bunny? Have I met her before? I don't think I have--

Marcus: Ah...Ms. Mio. She looks like this. (clicks a remote and a holographic image appears of Bunny) Isn't this cool? I had this installed yesterday

Leith: Huh--holograms. And nope--don't know her--guess we'll be working together though, huh?

Marcus: She will be leading you through this. Yes, why do you ask?

Leith: Just wondering, you know? I do my best to play well with others--but there are just some types that I can't stand. *grins and gives a little chuckle* But I'm sure that things will go fine.

Marcus: Careful, she's a little...pissy...sometimes. (chuckles)

Leith: Oh, I'm sure that I can handle it. *smiles and shrugs* She can't be that bad.

Marcus: (bursts out laughing for a good while, and then calms down, slowly but surely) Yeah...you'll be fine.

Leith: *kind of pauses, then raises an eyebrow at the laughter--although it wasn't really visible because hair--* Should I...take that as a bad sign?

Marcus: No, I'm just thinking back for a moment. (smiles) You'll be fine.

Leith: I--okay...? *shrugs again, then heads for the door* I guess that we'll just have to see how it goes. See ya, Marcus--!

Marcus: Have fun! Tell the pilot hello for me

Leith: Gotcha! See you next time, then! *opens up the door, then heads on out of the office*

Marcus: Toodle-ooooo!

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu May 15, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:00 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles YBunny2_zps35fcd97d
Full Name: Beatrice Claire Miona

Preferred Name: Bunny Mio

Code Name: The Crimson Angel

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 142lbs (Plus Cybernetics)

Blood Type: O-

Remaining Family: None, all members of the Miona family are dead

Place of Origin: Little Rock, Arkansas

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: A hot head, rash, and kind of dense, Bunny is someone who is the first to rush into action without much question. She often takes the leadership role and orders people around, coming up with things on the fly. However, looking at the big picture, she can be calm and tactful, calculating every move.

Fighting Style: Bunny relies on her guns and firearms, sometimes using melee attacks with knives, but she mostly relies on the guns. She always has two pistol type guns, and one compact sniper rifle that’s stored in her cybernetic leg.

Strengths: Bunny is stealthy in situations when she can be. She knows when it’s time to be stealthy, and she is able to wait for that amount of time to score the kill. She can reload pretty fast, and her accuracy with a rifle is pretty spot on. At least a 85% hit rate.

Likes: Bunny loves to sew, and to cook. She is better at sewing then cooking, but both are pretty good. She makes most of her clothes from old clothes, and designs most of the outfits she wears. That’s why when her clothes get ruined, she gets pissed about it,

Weaknesses: She isn’t good under stress or in a panic. She will often try and find the best way to get out of whatever she is trapped in, or to hide to get a better advantage. However, if in a panic, she get angry and rash, often leading to injury.

Dislikes: Bunny hates heat and fire, and being near or in a fire is horrifying to her. She also hates rough men, when a man is very rough in caress or strokes. But who likes that, like actually? One thing she hates more then anything is chewing tobacco. Fuck that stuff! (Father chewed it, she hates it)

Despair Event: After killing her parents, Beatrice was adopted into a family of a young couple and living in the countryside. While getting into the car to go back home, the car exploded. A car bomb was planted under the car, and it exploded. Beatrice found herself in the hospital, parts of her body amputated, and her parents dead. She was going to be put back in the orphanage with a debt she’d carry forever, only to have the league come to her aid.

Notes about the Character: Bunny’s favorite color is white and blue, ironically.

-Bunny once had a cat named Chris. She loves cats very much.

-Bunny’s dream is to escape and become a gym teacher in a highschool, and quit the assassin business. Right now, she doesn’t have a choice but to keep going.

Interview

(At the Hospital)

Doc: I'm sorry Beatrice. But we can't support you here. You're going to be transferred to a care center, where we'll hopefully find a donor for the surgeries.

Beatrice: ...

Doc: I'm sorry...I know this is quite a shock for you.

Beatrice: Go away...I'm going to die anyway. I don't need to be patronized by you.

Doc: Of course... (he goes off)

Beatrice: ... (curls up a bit, which is awkward cause missing a arm and a leg)

???: You're looking pretty bad there...

Beatrice: (looks up) Who the hell are you?

Marcus: I'm Marcus Pragel...I'm part of One Source Talent.

Beatrice: And you want me?

Marcus: Of course. Why wouldn't we? We had our eye on you.

Beatrice: On me...I don't believe you.

Marcus: ... (he smiles and closes the door) You're smart. I like that.

Beatrice: ...who are you?

Marcus: I'm Marcus...I'm leader of something called 'The Assassin League' I'm here to offer you a job.

Beatrice: A job?

Marcus: Yes. As an assassin. We've been watching you for a long time.

Beatrice: And you want to give me a job?

Marcus: Yes.

Beatrice: How?

Marcus: Ah yes...the whole, missing limbs thing...if you come back with me, I'll fund a surgery with some prototypes, cybernetics. They'll connect to the nerves and well...you'll have functioning limbs again...but only if you come with me.

Beatrice: ...

Marcus: So?

Beatrice: I'll come.

Marcus: I'm glad to hear it.

Beatrice: On one condition...I want a tombstone for my sister. I don't care about myself. But I want one for her.

Marcus: Of course.

Beatrice: Good...

Marcus: I'll file the paperwork to get you out of here.

Beatrice: One more thing.

Marcus: Yes?

Beatrice: Wipe my identity clean.

Marcus: Excuse me?

Beatrice: I want everyone to think Beatrice Miona is dead. I am going to take a new name.

Marcus: ...Very Well...Okay...I'll get on that paperwork.

Beatrice: I'll choose the name.

Marcus: Thanks. I'll be seeing you soon darlin. (he leaves the room.)

Beatrice: Tonight, I'm gonna die. I'll start back up as...Bunny Mio...yeah...that sounds okay...

(Right before the Mission)

(Bunny storms into the office, angry as ever)

Bunny: I didn’t sign up for this, Marcus. I didn’t sign up for this suicide mission!

Marcus: (Finishes the paperwork he’s doing and then put his pen down, looking up) And a fine hello to you too.

Bunny: I’m not going. No way! I’ve heard what’s happening there, it’s a war zone jungle! I’m not going!

Marcus: My dear, you don’t have a choice. You’re the best for the job. You’ve grown so much over the course of 3 years, so think of this as a…test.

Bunny: A…FUCKING TEST!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Marcus: The normal jobs are too easy for you Bunny. You need to expand your horizons and-

Bunny: EXPAND MY HORIZONS MY ASS, YOU’RE TRYING TO GET ME KILLED!

Marcus: Stop overreacting…(takes out a tea pot and two cups. He pours a cup and hands it to her.) Tea?

Bunny: FUCK YOUR TEA! (smacks the cup away, it shatters)

Marcus: (sighs) Bunny, hun, I know you can do this. Why would I try and kill you? What would that accomplish?

Bunny: GOD! (she smacks down on Marcus’ desk and paces around the office) Can you at LEAST tell me what the fuck this is about? A sticky note on my door with a memo saying “Have fun in south america darling ^3^ “ IS NOT ENOUGH!

Marcus: As yes. I’m glad you asked darlin. (a screen comes down behind him and he gives Bunny a remote) The area of mention is the previously known Cusco/ Sacred Valley area. We have a new outpost building in the cliff face, since it’s a pretty prime locale. (zooms in on the base) We’ve transferred a few people there, and the base is nearly complete. However, it seems we’ve made the local drug cartel a liiiiiiiiittle pissed (flips to another picture of war) It’s gotten bad. (flips to another) The cartel has been hindering us for quite some time. We need to send our better assassins to help with the base. That’s where you come in. You’re going there to just check in and make sure things run smoothly, and then you’ll be back.

Bunny: (closes her eyes to think) So, I’m your errand boy.

Marcus: (gets up and acts super dramatic) Oh Bunny dearest, you WOUND me! (smiles) You’re not my errand girl, you’re my agent of justice.

Bunny: Not buyin it.

Marcus: Come on Bunny, it’ll be fine.

Bunny: How is this a test?

Marcus: (sighs and smiles, going over to her and putting his hands on her hips, and puts his head on her shoulder) Because you may have a few jobs down there that will be super tough. We might have a stop a war Bun Bun.

Bunny: Get the fuck off me.

Marcus: Nuuuuuuuuuu. (holds her close) Come oooooon Bun. It’ll be fine. Have I ever lied to you?

Bunny: (is completely desensitized to Marcus’ false affection) No…

Marcus: Right? You trust me right?

Bunny: …I don’t have a choice.

Marcus: Nope.

Bunny: God FINE! YOU WHINER!

Marcus: I knew you would! (lets go and goes back to desk) So, you’ll have a few people with you. Ishbel aka Poison, she’s a little newer then you, so this’ll be a learning experience for her.

Bunny: Was she forced?

Marcus: Noooooo. (grins) And then there is Emily aka Fortuna, and Carl aka Beetlebomb.

Bunny: You’re sending Beetlebomb?

Marcus: He volunteered.

Bunny: He would. (sighs) So, I’m the leader of this suicide mission?

Marcus: It’s not suicide. It’s just different.

Bunny: Different as in SUICIDE! And YOU talked me into it…damn it!

Marcus: But seriously Bunny, yes, you’re the one in charge. Everyone will answer to you, and you report directly to me. You’ll have your communicator ready.

Bunny: Alright…(sighs) What’s the pay?

Marcus: Freedom.

Bunny: Huh!?

Marcus: Oh, NOW I have your attention.

Bunny: I’m free if I do this job?

Marcus: That’s right. I’ll sig your release form and you’re gone. New identity, no record, clean slate.

Bunny: Damn you Marcus! I can’t believe you!

Marcus: Leave the hate for later. So, I suggest you start getting ready, Ms Mio.

Bunny: Before I go, I have a question Marcus.

Marcus: Hmmm? (leans forward and smiles)

Bunny: Who are you?

Marcus: Your boss.

Bunny: No seriously.

Marcus: I’m a man, a miserable pile of secrets. I’m a flat image that people make of me. I am the night.

Bunny: Be serious.

Marcus: I was!

Bunny: I read comics Marcus.

Marcus: …I am the night.

Bunny: I’M LEAVING!

Marcus: Have fun darlin! I love you!

Bunny: FUCK OFF! (leaves the office)

Marcus: (lets out a sigh) I’m really sorry darlin…but there are some things there I need you to see…(looks out a newpaper article, titled “Number 9 Strikes again”) I only want the best for you hun. Sorry, but it’s the best. I hope maybe you can forgive me. (smiles and goes back to work)

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm

(WIP)

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Poison12

Full Name: Ishbel Wissenchaft

Preferred Name: Poison Serpent

Code Name: Armageddon

Height: 5"8

Weight: 148

Remaining Family: Abandoned, knows nothing of any family.

Place of Origin: Rio de Janeiro

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Fighting Style: Ishbel is a master of knives and other bladed weapons, at short and long range. However, she is not particularly skilled in fighting, her reflexes and demeanor in fights is poor. She would have made for a bad assassin if not for her having the rare and mysterious 'Killer Gene'. The Killer Gene is nearly undetectable, and is present in less than .01% of the population. It is activated if she produces enough adrenaline for whatever reason. The first sign of the change that the Killer Gene brings about are her eyes changing in color to red. Her physical abilities, and her fighting style are increased in effectiveness ten fold as a result of this. However, she will lose her mind in a blood rage. She was also taught the skills of deception and seduction by the Assassin's League. Also worthy of note is that she likes using poison, thus Poison Serpent.

Strengths: It is easy to underestimate her, Killer Gene increases her fighting ability ten fold when under its effects, she is actually quite perceptive and intelligent when not under its influence.

Weaknesses: Her intelligence and reasoning is decreased while under the effects of the Killer Gene, she has limited physical abilities when not under its influence.

Dislikes: The Assassin's League.

Despair Event: Poison is the love child of a rich Russian Scientist and his mistress from Brazil. Said mistress is now dead, not that it would matter, as Poison was actually sold to a cartel as a child. Poison spent years as a slave for the cartels. She was forced to kill other children for the entertainment of various rich benefactors, often while being filmed doing it. These death matches were incredibly cruel, Poison was often forced to kill others with her bare hands as men in suits cheered and laughed. It was in these years that Poison was determined to get back at the entire world for what it had done to her. Poison was reduced to nothing but a shell of her former self within a few years, when her mind broke and she was no longer able to put on a show, she was abandoned in the wilderness. Left to die a slow painful death, that was when the Assassin's League got her.

- Poison's end goal is simply to cause as much pain and suffering to the world as possible, it is because of this that The Inquisitor agreed to help her. Just for fun.

- Poison hates the Assassin's League with a passion, and though she hid her hatred particularly well over the years, she's made it her goal to make them her first victims.

- With the help of The Inquisitor, and another, mysterious benefactor, she's taken control of the entire Cartel. She's taken it to unite the Super Criminal community of South America to destroy the Assassin's League.

- Poison Theme - Necrofantasia

Interview: (You most likely know the drill by now. The setting is you've just been just hired by the league, and now it’s your orientation day. You step into the office of Marcus Pragel, the boss of the assassin league, and you are having an interview. The interview with Marcus will be done by me, The Hidden Spring, or on Skype, PonoccaKay. Before the interview, your profile must be completed and looked over by me, to see if everything connects and makes sense.)

(Marcus is sitting at his desk, and sees a paper. He presses a button. "Trisha, can you send in Ishbel now? Thanks love." he kept writing. He had a feeling this was gonna be a shitstorm.)

(Ishbel walks into the room, a big goofy smile on her face, waving to Marcus)
Ishbel: HellLLOOOOO MARCY-POOOOOH~!

Marcus: HIIIIIIII POISONY-KINS! (he gets up and hugs her) Ooooh, I miiiiiiss thiiiiiiis! (he lifts her off the ground and spins her around)

Ishbel: wOOOOAAAAAAAH- you can pick me up!? You're so strong~! W-woah- Marcy I'm getting dizzy-!

Marcus: yOU DOUBT ME?! (he looks at her completely dejected. He put her down) oH WOE IS ME! Ishbel...I...am...sorry... (on one knee...but then gets up) Well, we have things to discuss...tea? (he snapped his fingers and tea was served)

Poison: O-oh! NO MARCY-POOH I DON'T DOUBT YOU I'M MORE SORRY NUUUUUU-! (Poison starts to sob grossly before tea is offered, then she stops) Oh- I'm fine Marcy- do you have any crack-?

Marcus: Not the person to ask. Ask Beetlebomb, sometimes he has shit. (he sits down) Alright so, how are you doing dear? Feeling good in the nieghborhood?

Poison: Ooookay Marcy-! Good in the... neighborhood...? Heheheh- HAHAHAHAHHAHA! THAT RHYMED! OH MY GOD- HAHAHAHAHAH! YEEEEAAAAH! Ahem- I mean- (Poison tries to look serious) I am doing good sir-!!

Marcus: Oh my god Poison, you don't have to call me sir! I'm the LAST person to call sir! Like really! I prefer Marcy! I love it! TRISHA! MY NICKNAME IS MARCY NOW! I LOVE IT! (he laughs) Anyway, I'm updating profiles, so I wanted to update yours cause I luuuuuuuv you! (he pulls out a folder) So! What's your speicality, skills and weaknesses?

Poison: (Poison stares at Marcus when he tells her not to call him sir, then gets teary eyed when Marcus mentions love twice) L-L-L-LOVE!? (Poison looks likes she's about to squeal, before Marcus asks here about stuff that she evidently is confused by, at least based off her facial expression) Specialty...? Skills...? Weak-weaknesses? Uh... my specialty is... sstuuufffffff... my skills are... cutting things? Weaknesses... well- everyone tells me to shut up all the time! Is that a weakness?

Marcus: No! It means that they can't handle your wonderful personality! Posers! So you came back from a mission recently right? How'd that go?

Poison: A mission... I... well- (Poison has a blank look in her eyes) I RAN AWAY~! (She answers Marcus with a big enthusiastic smile on her face)

Marcus: Y-you ran? B...but why? It was a really easy mission Poisonkins

Poison: iT WAS SCARY! eVERYONE WAS REALLY MEAN!

Marcus: yOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SEEN! BAH! (he lets out a sigh) Oh well, I'll get someone else to do it. Okay...so...I am now hesitant but...I have a new assignment for you

Poison: I'M SORRY- Wuh- new... mission...? (Poison's expression shifts from that of fear to uncontrollable happiness) NEW MISSION! YAY! NEW! MISSION! NEW MISSION! NEW MISSION! WOOOOH! NEW MISSION!

Marcus: BUT! You need to promise me two things

Poison: NEW MISSION! NEW MISSION! NEW MISSION- Oh... promises...?

Marcus: 1...it's in South America...and I know that is a little touchy for you...are you okay with that?

Poison: Oh... (Poison shifts her expression, looking dispirited)

Marcus: I figured as much...I knew it was too much to ask...tissue? (he suddenly had tissues on his desk)

Poison: (Poison just waves the tissue away) I'm fine... what's number 2...?

Marcus: You have to promise to do your best and help out the others you're gonna go with.

Poison: I'll try... but...

Marcus: Yes? (seriousface)

Poison: Nevermind...

Marcus: Ya gotta tell me now Poisy-kins. I'm your friend, remember? (reaches over and takes her hand in his)

Poison: (Poison's eyes widen when Marcus grabs her hand) I'll try not to be useless...

Marcus: (smiles) You're anything but useless hun

Poison: You really think so...?

Marcus: (gives a reassuring face) Poisy...why do you think you're useless. You just don't do well under pressure. That's understandable! It's tough out there. Someday, you're gonna show everyone that you're amazing! But I already know that. (he smiles and gets up, going next to her and getting on a knee) You're an amazing lady, and that's why I wanna send you on this mission. To show your stuff with others there to see it...ya know?

Poison: (Poison looks at Marcus with wide eyes, as he continues to speak her eyes grow more and more teary) OH MARCY I'M SO INSPIRED~! You're right... on this mission... I'm going to prove everyone that I'm not an idiot like everyone thinks I am! I'll show everyone my stuff- whatever that means! AMAZING YEAH! EVERYONE WILL BE UBER SURPRISED I'LL SHOW EVERYONE~! (Poison gets overexcited and glomps Marcus)

Marcus: (catches her and hits the ground) THAT'S THE SPIRIT! COME HERE! (he pulls her in and kisses her on the lips and pulls back) YOU GOT THIS HUN! YOU GOT DIS!

Poison: SPIRT STUFF! yeeaAAAAAHHHH! (Poison's eyes look somewhat shocked as Marcus kisses her, and as he pulls away, she suddenly slaps him before ogling over him immediately after and squealing) OH MARCY-POOH YOU'RE SUCH A DOG~!

Marcus: I know! I'm such a dog! Ha! (he gets up, picking her up with her) But there ain't anything wrong with that...sort of...until I get slapped...but I NEVER LOSE MY SMILE! (big smile on his face) Alrighty then Poisy-kins, you wanna know who you're working with and what you're doing? (he puts her down on her feet)

Poison: You're always smiling~! I really admire that...! (Poison speaks to him smiling as she's picked up, keeping her expression as she is put down) Yeah~! Tell me what I have to do~!

Marcus: You'll be traveling to our base in South America. There, you're going to make sure things are going as planned, assassins getting through training, native attacks aren't making them struggle, and taking inventory on the things you'll need. Who you'll be going with is, Beetlebomb, Pridey, and Crimson Angel, Ms. Mio. She'll be your superior. (sighs when Mio is mentioned) Do you understand hun?

Poison: Ms. Mio...? I seee.... YES SIR~! (Poison salutes to Marcus with a smile)

Marcus: I'm so PROUD of you Poisy! Good luck! You're leaving in like...3 days. I know you can do it, and if you get in trouble, we'll pull you out, no worries.

Poison: Don't worry Marcy-pooh~! I wont' get in trouble this time~! I'll make sure to do my best so you guys won't need to pull me out~!

Marcus: I know you. Alright, that's all I needed...OH right...can you post this note on Ms. Mio's door? (hands her a post it note)

Poison: (Poison grabs the post-it note enthusiastically) OF COURSE~!

Marcus: THAT'S MY GIRL! (smacks her ass) hOP TOO IT!

Poison: (Poison turns her back on Marcus, only to get smacked, her eyes narrow into a glare for a split second before she returns to her usual cheerful self) RIGHT AWAY~! (Poison enthusiastically skips away)

Marcus: Oops...maybe I should tone down the flirting on account of what happened...I'm sorry! (he calls out to her) Yeah...even for me that was a little insensitive...(he goes to his desk, and writes a very nice apology and sticks it on her door, then comes back to his office) There...conscious cleared. I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:32 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Silent10

Full Name: Victor Flass

Preferred Name: Silent Scorpion

Code Name: Silent Scorpion

Sex: Male

Height: 5"11

Weight: 158

Blood Type: B

Remaining Family: None

Place of Origin: Ontario, Canada

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Fighting Style: Victor is known for being a master swordsman, wielder of an unmatched blade. His style is known for being quite messy, slashing off limbs and leaving blood at the scene is quite common when he's involved. He has a particular taste for slicing off heads.

Strengths: Blade skills, excellent durability and speed.

Weaknesses: No real long range options

Dislikes: Being told what to do

Despair Event: Victor was always a nobody. Homeless, careless, lazy. He never had a job, he never really tried to get one. Really, he had no motivation in his life. He did have a family, and they cared for him, always tired to get him off to work and make something with his life. He never really bothered, and because of that, slowly his family began to give up on him. Left on the streets with no family supporting him, he spent a few years on begging for money, drinking bear, and smoking cheap cigarettes. And then one night, he was mugged, and he was stabbed in the chest. Left for dead on the streets to die, with no home or family to call his own, that was when he was approached by the League.

- He loves his job, and is known for enjoying his profession as a killer quite a lot. He's happy to carry out tasks that even other assassins would find repulsive.

- Though he's found a new love for his work as a killer, he's still rather lazy about everything else. Because of that, he is very well liked by the other assassins. The feeling is mutual.

- Victor Theme - Assailant in the Night

Marcus is in his office, writing up some stuff, and looking at he report.)
Marcus: Yeah...he'd be good for this. Trisha, can you send Victor in now please? (he keeps working in the meantime)

(Victor walks into the office, a snide grin on his face as he drags his rather large katana around)
Victor: You called boss...?

Marcus: I did Victor. How was your last job? Assuming it went well right?

Victor: Heh... (Victor's smile widens) Oh well you know me boss, I had a blast... hell, I wish I could have dragged out that job a bit more... it's been sooo boring latelly...

Marcus: Yes yes, I know. Simple 'kill-this-guy' missions aren't your bread and butter, I know. But, I think I have something you'll like. But first, simple evaluation bullshit. I need your full name, and occupation. (he smiles, and then snorts) I love how I need the occupation when it's so obvious. (chuckles)

Victor: Hahahah! Sure... Victor Flass. My occupation...? Well... I kill people for a living... with the League graciously pointing to who I should kill. Not that I care who... but... you guys tend to give me a good challenge or two on occasion...!

Marcus: Right, okay. So Mister Flass, how did we find you here? I know we picked you off the streets, buuuuuuut, you know, gotta hear it from the horses mouth. (gets tissues)

Victor: Really...? Wow... what is the point of this interview boss...? Heh... you know this. Before the League found me... I was a lost, broken individual... I could care less about my old life. All I care about is my life after the league gave me my passion...

Marcus: Ah, yes! That iconic passion everyone here knows and loves. That which truly brews in the heart and creates the backbone to our fair organization. THE PASSION THAT WE STRIVE FOR IN ALL OUR WORK! THE ONE THAT MAKES US FEEL ALIVE! (he gets up on his desk) YES! I FEEL IT! YES! (he kind of freezes there, and then sits back down) Anyway, yeah, I'm glad we gave that to you. SO, you enjoy your work then I take it?

Victor: (Victor keeps his conivving smile as Marcus goes on a tangent about passion) Heheh... oh I LOVE my work...! SO. MUCH. Nothing beats the blood and guts that come with the job... without the league I'd be dead... so nuff said!

Marcus: Ah Love...such a simple word, and yet, IT BURNS DEEP IN MY SOUL! THE ONE I LOVE IS SO FULL OF HATE, AND YET, I SEE SOMETHING! THAT BURNING SPIRIT, FLASHING CHEEKS! YES! LOVE IS THE BACKBONE OF THIS ORGANIZATION! LOVE AND PASSION! (he realizes he's standing on his desk again, and gets back down) Yes anyway, so, what are your strengths here? Tell me about your training!

Victor: My strengths... well... I'm REEEEEAAALLLYYY good at chopping things up... I mean... do you SEE how big my sword is!? Major props to the league for making me this by the way, I love it.

Marcus: Yeah, props to Mesea on that. Best smith EVER! Though I make my weapon myself, tee hee. (grins) So close range combat is your bread and butter huh? How are your stealth rates then?

Victor: Stealth... yeah... yeah.... okay, to be fair, I'm not the best at the stealth thing. It's kinda hard to hide swords in this day an age... buuuuut I'm not stupid. I don't just run out into the public and attack my target. Unless of course, they happen to be great fighters, then I may lure them into a situation where they're forced to go into single combat with me. Why? Because it's fun. No worries though... with how I operate... no one ever even knows I'm with the League in the first place...

Marcus: That's my boy! I'm glad to hear that! Always able to pull in for a challenge. Alright, so what about your long range? Guess that's a no no?

Victor: Eeeeeh... I usually suck at that. I have a few throwing knives but those are really to trick my opponent into getting in close. I know how to use a gun decently, so if I NEED to stay away, I'll find a gun, whether it be from a dead target or a fellow assassin...

Marcus: You should try and keep one on you in case of an emergency, I know it's not as EXCITING AND INVIGORATING AS ONE ON ONE COMBAT, but you know, just in case. (he writes down a few things) GOOD! WELL then Victor, do I have a treat for you!

Victor: Yeah yeah... I'll keep that in mind- OH...? A treat...? Do tell... heh...

Marcus: You said you hate quick missions right?

Victor: You know it...

Marcus: And you've wanted to travel around the world a bit more..riiiiiiiiight?

Victor: Oh get on with it boss! Who do I need to kill!? THE WAIT IS KILLING ME...!

Marcus: PUNS! PUNS FOREVER!

Victor: JESUS, BOSS!

Marcus: (still laughing) Sorry! Sorry...ah yeah. Right so, a mission in South America has been compromised. Our base out there is well...it got hit bad. We need all the help we can get. This is a long term mission, and we might be fighting something more then a fight, but maybe a war. And we can't just pull out of there! So, I would like you and certain others to go there and take back the base

Victor: Wait wait wait wait- the South American mission... the one Bunny and Poison were on...? How could they fuck that one up...?

Marcus: Our base was hit by a different assassin, known right now as Bloodshot. And Poison betrayed the league, and took control of the Cartrel...somehow. Bunny managed to escape, and regrouped with a vigilante known as Meno, who joined the league after a lovely skype conversation with moi.

Victor: Okay so... a comic book sounding mother fucker fucked with out base. That ditz betrayed us, and... nah fuck it. We have a new Assassin via Skype and.... you're playing prank on me aren't you...? None of those three statements make a lick of sense!

Marcus: I put whoopies cusions on the seats of assassins Victor, I don't make shit up about missions as important as this. (very serious, but then suddenly) PTTTTTTTTTTTTF (he starts laughing) YES! FUCKING GOT YOU TRISHA! (laughs for a second) But no seriously, I'm not playing. That's all the intel we have on the current situation. I would get more, but Bunny was injured in the fight against this man and Poison.

Victor: (Victor lets out a sigh from Marcus' antics) Of course sir... (Victor stands up) so this sounds like a big deal... I'm assuming I won't be the only assassin out in the field... when do we leave...?

Marcus: You won't be. Isabella, Leith, Garvin, plus the two down there. Of course I'm sending al able bodies, but you guys are important. Like, you're my A team down there. Don't tell anyone. (he whispers loudly)

Victor: Heh... no homo boss but I love yah, this'll be great! I haven't been into something this big in awhile... alright! Alright! I'm gonna get prepared boss! I cannot wait! You want The Cartel gone? Done deal. You want Poison dead? I can do that too...

Marcus: We already packed your things. I added a present for you in there too. A prototype sword. I think you'll like it. (grins) We're gonna need all the help we can get.

Victor: Yes sir... heh... alright... we done here boss?

Marcus: Pretty much

Victor: See yah boss! Heh... (Victor casually walked out of the office, dragging his sword with him)

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:53 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Tumblr_me8konT5rM1qb8fgao1_500_zps59088f09
Full Name: Luis Rosiano Jefe

Preferred Name: Luis

Code Name: Caster

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 163lbs

Blood Type: B+

Place of Origin: Cape Town Africa

Personality: Luis is sarcastic, kind of an asshole and a complete drunk, however, his combat skills are not to be trifled with. He's fought in wars as a soldier, so he tends to know his shit in a fight, and when he's not being an asshole he's quiet and reserved.

Fighting Style: Luis uses his fists in close combat, using wrestling mostly, but his real arsenal is his guns. He mainly uses pistols, but knows about the rifle and automatic class of weapons, and can handle them. However, his baby is a weapon passed from him by his Father, something he calls "The Big Bang". The gun has several settings, and uses shells that aren't very easy to come by. The gun can fire destructive energy, fire, or a sonicboom, depending on the setting and bullet. It can only fire one at a time, hence why he also has a normal handgun to protect himself when THe Big Bang is offline.

Strengths: His skills in firearms and his ability to handle many people at once.

Bounty: $25,000

Weaknesses: He's not a "plan stuff out" type of guy. He's a "I'll think about it later" type of guy, and that gets him in a trouble a lot.

-Luis is born in Cape town, and was a Guerrilla. He knows how to use those types of tactics.

-He's a fantastic drunk. He carries a flask at all times.

-The star tattoo he has is the symbol of his late father's company. He got one to remember him.

Interview:

(Luis Rosiano Jefe is lead into a dark, with only a chair and a dark television. From it a voice can be heard.)
The Inquisitor: Well well well... you finally got here! Please, sit down! We have so much to discuss...!

Luis: Show yourself! I ain't talkin to some fucking VOICE!

The Inquisitor: Heheh... oh I am so sorry, I know it's quite rude not to meet together in person for such things but... to put it bluntly... I'm busy. Off doing something important... so be grateful I'm even speaking with you... ANYWHOOOO~! Why dont' we getthis interview started shall we!? State your name and occupation pleease!

Luis: I have important things to do too amigo! I'm not some puppet. (he sits down) Ungrateful...My name is Luis Rosiano Jefe...Luis for short. I am a former geurilla commander, now a hired gun for more then a few occasions.

The Inquisitor: Great great... just the kind of individual I need...! Anyways my friend... I represent a certain organization... one interested inhiring you for your talents...

Luis: ...I'm listening

The Inquisitor: Have you heard about the recent transfer in authority concerning The Cartel...?

Luis: I've been in the wilderness for a few months, so I tend to miss things ya?

The Inquisitor: The leadership has been disposed of... replaced by a new Capo under the control of the organization I represent. And we're looking for new enforcers for the regime... the best... officers if you will. And we think you have what it takes!

Luis: So, you want me to join this Cartel ya? Right amigo, what kind of targets we looking at here? Organization or people? Innocent or Criminal? I want to know if teh caster is worth bringing amigo.

The Inquisitor: Oh... you'll have the biggest target of them all... The Cartel is currently at war with the Assassin's League over the South American continent... your enemies... will be the entire Assassin's League. Quite the target if you ask me...

Luis: Ooooooh...HA HA! A worthy foe for the caster! Assassins are fun to play with. They always scream the loudest when they are spotted. HA!

The Inquisitor: Heheh... I can see you're interested. The organization I represent is looking to gather a team of super criminals the likes of which the world has never seen before...

Luis: And you tell me dat ya need me as part of that team amigo? Tis what yer gettin at?

The Inquisitor: Why of course... why else would I be telling you this? We will pay graciously...

Luis: How much are we talking 'ere buddah?

The Inquisitor: Well besides enough of a payment to go right into retirement, success will mean you control a whole sect of the continent, do what you want with it, we don't care...

Luis: Alright...now my attention is yours. I think we will be getting along just fine, Mister Inquisitor, was it?

The Inquisitor: Heheh... yeah! I say it all the time! You may call me... The Inquisitor! Hehehee...! So... do you have any other questions...?

Luis: Si, I do. So, what kind of assassins are we talkin about buddy?

The Inquisitor: What types of assassins...? Well... hmm... they're.... very pretty looking. All of them. Its sickening. Also they kill things. Yes.

Luis: Ahh, I will have to do a leettle research I suppose then uh? I don't mind a challenge. Now, tell me about thees boss.

The Inquisitor: Boss...? Sooo... MY boss...? Or who YOUR boss will be in this assignment?

Luis: Whom I'm gonna be takin my orders from amigo! No shit!

The Inquisitor: Oh! Alrighty- well- she took over the Cartel in a matter of days- and... she used to work with our current enemies... she's also not exactly the best house guest, she also wears jeans...

Luis: Jeans are gross...but I bet they loook hot on the floor. (he grins a little) Alrighty then. You can count me into your leettle group. Where and when should I meet you, 'sir'?

The Inquisitor: After this interview concludes... you'll return to your home... at exactly 24 horus after the conclusion of this interview my employer will send you the coordinates to where you are to meet the rest of your team... understood?

Luis: Alright then. I'll be in my leetle shack that I've been staying in. Mi casa es too far away, ya?

The Inquisitor: Oh understood... well... I believe that is the end of our little interview. No more questions?

Luis: You drive en easy bargain Inquisitor. I do have one question ya? Am I the first you had your eyes on, or are der others?

The Inquisitor: Oh, don't think you're TOO special... you're one of many... you'll see the rest of the team soon... you'll love them...

Luis: Ah, I see. Well den. I am sure I will see you.

The Inquisitor: Hehehee... of course... see you soon...

Luis: (nods and gets up) How do I get out of here? (sort of wanders out)

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 pm

[/size]
SCOOTER
 No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Tumblr_mxd0b040fF1qfy8tpo1_500

CYBERNETIC - WEREWOLF MODE
 No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Werewolf-HD-Wallpaper

Full Name:
Jigme 'Dharma

Preferred Name:
Scooter

Code Name:
Scooter

Sex:
Male

Height:
5'11"

Weight:

Blood Type:
O-

Remaining Family:
Son (Doesn't know exists), Considers the Muppets his family

Place of Origin:
Tibet

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Fighting Style:
Scooter has extended experience in the Highest forms of Chinese Martial Arts including Every form and stance of Kung Fu... He also has the Muppets trademark Nano-Cybernetic within him; His allows him to take on a bestial form similar to a werewolf

Strengths:
Martial Arts, Stealth, Hunting

Bounty:
???

Weaknesses:
Dislikes using Poison, Chemicals or Explosives... Prefers to Fight (or as he calls it hunting) his opponents properly... Although he's a selfish backstabber he still has a sense of honor when in mortal combat.

-| Scooter is the current Co-Writer to the Muppets which at the time are a secret underground terrorist cell, He's Kermit's personal body guard and is working for the Cartels as a favor, he has been told to listen to The Leader of the Cartel as if it were direct orders from Kermit himself.

- | Scooter doesn't know he has a son... also since his Nano-Cybernetic works as an organelle within every cell in his body he unknowingly passed his ability onto his son... Neither of them know this.

Interview: (Jigme 'Dharma is lead into a dark, with only a chair and a dark television. From it a voice can be heard.)
The Inquisitor: Well well well... you finally got here! Please, sit down! We have so much to discuss...!
Scooter: (Scooter walked into the room with his wrist to his ear...) Huh?... Oh yes... I will give you a status update later Chief... (He pulled his watch down in front of him and pushed a button, it made a small beep then all but one light turned off, it had a picture of a small orange puppet on it.... He bowed to the television then sat down in the chair and put his feet up on the Table) Yes, I'm sure we do... So you are the Inquisitor, I presume... A pleasure, word of your work stretches even to what is left of the European front.
Inquisitor: Hehehe, I see you are well informed! That's good! Very good! Now now now, if you be so kind to state your name and occupation! I'm a very busy man doing many busy things, and we only have a short amount of time, So hop to it!
Scooter: Indeed... My name is Jigme D'harma of the East High Zen'shu Temple... My prefered Code is Scooter... I work as a Body Guard and Personal Assassin for The leaders of a Crime Syndicate in Europe, I am on lease assignment here to work for you...... We've been known to stretch out work from time to time to other organizations.
Inquisitor: Scooter...ScOOOOOOOOOOOOter. Hehe, that's funny. I like it. And I did recieve all that stuff, but that's not the point. Now, if you are so well informed, let's play a little game! Guess right, and you win a prize! That sound fun, Scooooooooter?
Scooter: Entertainment IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!... Proceed!
Inquisitor: Do you know what's going on in South America right now? 10 seconds go!
Scooter: Some League of Assassins and the Local Cartels accompanied by several high ranking criminals are fighting for territory supremacy?... That's All I got.
Inquisitor: DING DING DING! Correct! Sort of, but WHATEVER! Your prize is that you're going to be assigned to a team of super criminals to assist the Cartel with this, Assassin League! You DO know about the new leader of the Cartel riiiiiiight?
Scooter: (looks down at his watch, scrolls, scrolls, scrolls...) NO... Did it occur recently?
Inquisitor: Welp! I'll tell you den okay? She used to work with these assassins, BUT she managed to become the new Capo in a matter of days! AND, I'm...lending a hand, with it, if you catch my drift.
Scooter: Interesting... News does not travel as fast as it would seem... well, We sail aboard the same ship then Inquisitor, I'm here to help her as well rather... indefinitely, I'm supposed to stay here until I'm not wanted anymore or until this Assassin league is destroyed utterly.
Inquisitor: Indeed. Though we hope and will achieve the latter. You will be paid for this work graciously if you succeed, and if you don't....BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA! ANYWHOOOO~! Any Questions?
Scooter: An Actor never asks for Pay... Only for the opportunity to PERFORM!... Have no reservations dear Inquisitor... Success is a simply a reality that requires time... I believe I have all of the information I require, am I to proceed?!
Inquisitor: WOW! No skin of my nose then! Heh! Perfect! All you need to do is go home, and then 24 hours after this interview is over, you will be sent the coordinates to where you meet the rest of your team. And then, you go there. I might not be there cause I'm cooler then that, but YOU GO!
Scooter: (Scooter stood) Understood!!! Do not fear Ally... If I fail in the HUNT - hehehe - then The Chief will hand my title of #1 Actor over to Animal... And that, will never happen so long as I hold breath... (Scooter bowed then left chuckling under his breath)

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles MENO

Full Name:
Menoetius Omnison

Preferred Name:
Meno No Name

Code Name:
Half Soul

Sex:
Male

Height:
6'1"

Weight:

Blood Type:
O-

Remaining Family:
Biological Father, Adopted Father, Half Brother

Place of Origin:
Derry Maine

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Single (Not looking ATM)

Fighting Style:
Dual Sabres, Crossbow, Electric Nets, Spike Shot Caltrops, Super Sense Cybernetics... (Night Vision, Super Smell, High Pitched Hearing)

Strengths:
Tracking, Stealth, Survival

Weaknesses:
Can't Use guns

Dislikes:
Cities, People, Scooter

Despair Event:
His Mother dying, Learning he was born from Rape and that his birth was what caused complications causing his mothers death, Abandoning home, going south seeking vengeance against his biological father, being taken in by the local villages for a short time before the events of S.S.S.

Meno unknowningly inherited his Father's Nano-Cybernetic which infests every cell of his body (Shshshshshshsh Don't tell him)

Interview:

(After a few minutes of setting up, Bunny manages to get the connection working)
Bunny: Apparently, my boss wants to speak with ya Meno. Mind haven a seat? (she gestures to a chair with a table in front of it, and a folder on it and a microphone and camera) Sorry if he's an asshole. And good luck. (she winks and leaves the room, as a large screen rolls down, and a Skype call for "MisterMassacre422 <3" starts. Soon, it connects, and a image of Marcus Pragel, the Boss of the notorious Assassin League pops up)
Marcus: (waves) Helloooooooooo? Can you hear me now? (he starts adjusting it slightly)
Meno: (Meno sat down, still covered in bandages and his arm in a sling from his excapades a few days ago outside of the base he had now been staying at...) Yeah I can hear ya... Hello, nice to... meet... you?... Sorry Sir I'm a little confused as to the... well the nature of this call.
Marcus: You never heard of Skype? It's a wonder! (chuckles a little) With this, I can see your face and reactions, and gage certain aspects of yourself. But first, I need a question answered. (he gets a bit serious) If you join this league, you will be sent on jobs by my hand. You will be paid, cared for, and your legacy will grow by the league. You will be an assassin. Are you okay with this?
Meno: (A little confused) Sorry no no, I understand Skype, I meant why I was here but... Ummm... Yikes!... An Assassin... (He thought to himself for a solid 30sec)... Ehhhh... Well Irronically You've caught me at the only time I would consider it.
Marcus: (Claps his hands in happiness) Goody Goody Gumdrops! Oh we're so happy to have you. BUNNY DARLIN!
(Bunny walks back in, with a device in her hand. It looks like a claw. She goes over and pulls up Meno's sleeve on his good arm, and the claw slowly moves toward the wrist. There is a pinch, and done)
Bunny: He's chipped. (she walks away)
Marcus: I'm so proud! Oh, and that chip is just a little thing. We have a special frequency for tracking, so if anything happens to you, we can find and recover you. Our recovery team is top notch. Soooooooooooo- (he opens the file) I'm gonna need a little information about you, since you're new. That okay? (he dips his pen in an ink well) Alright, so Meno, who are you? Give me a lovely overview of your bad self. (smiles)
Meno: (Numb from his normal resilience to pain and the painkillers he was on from injuries he didn't even blink at the chip) Seems practical... (He raised an eyebrow at the man on the screen...) Alright then I'll give you as much as I can... I'm Menoetius No Name... I left my old name behind a long time ago for personaly reasons and I prefer to leave it that way... I come from the North and have been here the last year or so after travelling down here working as a freelancer protecting the local villages from harm... well until a few days ago when the Cartel blew up the last remaining village that would hire me.
Marcus: Ohhh, a mystery man. I likey. (he jots the name down) It's spelled like it sounds right? Yeah. Alright, so you worked freelance eh? Why here? I mean, there are tons of places who could use a big muscle man like you around. So why the back water villages?
Meno: I........ After I left home a few years ago I stumbled upon some information someone I knew left me about a man... a man I've been searching for for some time now... Orriginally I came down here looking for him but after a while one of the villages I was hiding out in was attacked and I jumped in to help just out of instinct and next thing I know they're giving me praise and hiring me to protect them.
I see. Who were you looking for exactly? Family or just some dude? Though this is kind of a long way to go for just some dude. (curious curious face)
Meno: A man who goes by the Alias "Scooter" he apparently works for some criminal organization that worked out of the Europe but he's down here now for some reason... At first I thought I was going to have to cross the ocean but it still took me a while to get here... I used to live really up north in the States.
Marcus: I gottcha. Scooter, like from that old old old show? Man, that's old school. Like really. (starts thinking) So, you were looking for this guy, aaaaaaand couldn't find him. What would you do if you did?
Meno: (Meno Grips the side of his chair with his good hand to the point at which his knuckles crack very audibly... His tone becomes darker but his face is blank) Let's just leave it at... He Owes Me Something.
Marcus: Hmmmm...I see. Well, we will leave it at that. But, if you want to say more, don't hesitate. Alright then Meno, tell me about your family? Do you have siblings? Brothers or Sisters? That sort of thing?
Meno: N-... (He paused for a very long moment...) Not much... My mother was the only family I've ever had and she about died three years ago.
Marcus: Now Meno...I need you to tell me these things. It's so we can protect their confidentiality, so they don't get hurt. It's only in your best interest to tell me
Meno: ... (He looks away from the screen for a few moments then closes his eyes while speaking) *sigh* FINE... It won't help much... The rest of my family to the best of my knowledge still live up in a walled off town, Derry Maine... and I haven't affiliated with them in over 3 years... (He spoke next like a thought to himself) I... Don't even know if they're alive anymore... Might I ask a favor?
Marcus: (writes all that down, and then looks up at Meno) Yeah? What's up?
Meno: Leave them out of this... I have my own reasons for leaving home I'd rather not go into and it'd be safer for them if they didn't know where I was... but... uh... could... could you like, just check up on them for me... like I said I haven't seen them in a long time.
Marcus: Your reasons are your own, and your family won't be informed of your involvement here. Unless you want them to, but it sounds like you don't, so no skin off my back. We can check on them for you if you want some sort of update. I mean, we ARE assassins. That's easy peasy. (smiles)
Meno: (Nodds and gives a half smile) Thanks... Now what else do you need to know?
Marcus: Hmmmmmmmmmmm...(starts thinking) Well, honestly, I like to know my cliental on a personal level. I don't want the relationship to be strictly, boss and assassin, ya know? So, Tell me a bit about where you grew up and your childhood.
Meno: (Meno almost rolls his eyes then sighs and decides its just better to tell this dude) Huh... where do I start?... My parents and I first lived in Europe for sometime and when I was about 17 we moved over to Derry where some of my Dad's friends lived... That was about four years after the Cataclysm... My parents taught me and my brother how to survive outdoors and use weapons... My Dad worked as a teacher and My Mom stayed at home with us... (Meno laughs a little) hehehehe My brother is a little weird... Or is it brothers?... Hahahaha Nevermind... Basically Our parents taught us everything and we moved around a good deal.
Marcus: (smiles) Sounds like a lot of fun. I mean, besides the whole, Cataclysm, thing. Okay, so then, what kind of skills do you have. Anything out of the ordinary?
Meno: I wield twin sabres, a crossbow and traps including triggered 2stage caltrops and barbed electrified nets as well as a number of other tools... I'm well versed in the physical and spiritual aspects of Shaolin Kung Fu as well as tracking, hunting, survival... Oh, and my senses are all linked to a survival cybernetic that increases my sense of smell, hearing and night vision, I can track someone in the dark a week past.
Marcus: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. That's amazing. You're like the ultimate stalker...no offense, actually I'm real impressed. Honestly. (he gives a smile) Okay, so, do you have any hobbies? Anything you like doing in your spare time?
Meno: (Meno just realized why this interview was over Skype... Otherwise he would have killed Marcus with his bare hands)... No not really... I hunt and read in my spare time.
Marcus: That's it?
Meno: I don't have much free time.
Marcus: I guess it makes sense. (he starts writing stuff down) Alright, so, do you have any weaknesses? Anything that could prevent you from doing a job?
Meno: Weaknesses?... Nothing that would prevent me from completeing a mission but... I can't use guns... at all... If I even try to wield a mechanical firearm I will likely kill everyone in the room including myself.
Marcus: Well that's easily fixed. How about any cybernetics? Anything of that sort?
Meno: Just my tracking senses, I can track someone's smell or sound from miles away, See in the dark.
Marcus: Oh right...her derp! (bops himself on the forehead) Alright then, so, anything else that would be helpful to bring to the table? Hmmm?
Meno: Not anything I can think of... Hmm... No Not really.
Marcus: Then let's make some small talk. I've got time. Anywhere in the world you wanted to go?
Meno: (This was getting ridiculous Meno didn't have his brother's patients... but he would sit through this guys talk...) When I was younger I always wanted to go to Scarlet City but well nowadays it's not my cup of tea.
Marcus: Scarlet's nice this time of year.
Meno: It wasn't 5 months ago let me tell ya.
Marcus: I know right? They had that drought and it wasn't pretty. Riots and stuff. They almost made me send someone to quell the chaos, but I wouldn't.
Meno: Riots? That wasn't the half of it... I was floating around there for sometime before heading down here... It was fuckin' horrible, people fighting over water, raiding hospitals, and the power outages by the gods it was aweful!!!
Marcus: Yeah...it was pretty bad. I was on a business trip at the time. I remember seeing the news and saying "At least it's always sunny in Philadelphia" (he laughs a bit)
Meno: That's kinda sick, Isn't Philadelphia a scorching wasteland of ash?
Marcus: Not as bad as most cities. Still in tact. Temple College is still a thing, run by us. Isn't that neat?
Meno: Really? My dad and some other guys ran a hidden College over in the UK for a little while... it flopped after a few years though, but it was nice if I remember I was like 13 at the time.
Marcus: That's really interesting. Hey Meno, I think it's about time we end this conversation, it's going to be wonderful for you to join the team. But now, there is one thing. Do you have any questions for me?
Meno: Eh not really... (He smiled... Finally it was going to be over... this guy just went on and on) Nice meeting you Marcus
Marcus: Nothing? You completely trust me with sending you on missions? Keeping you in this place. I mean, I don't blame you, Miss Mio is a lovely woman, but are you sure?
Meno: I wouldn't say I trust you but I'm looking for Scooter down here and you're my only stable housing until I find him and well I don't have any plans after that so Why the fuck not.
Marcus: Thanks? Anyway, tell Miss Mio good bye for me. I have many more interviews to do. Cheers...Oh...and this... (he types, See ya sweet cheeks (heart), in the message box.) Say that to her. Toodles. (he gets off the Skype)
(Bunny walks in) You done here?
Meno: (Closes computer with more than neccessary force, turning Marcus' connection off) YES!
Bunny: Good. Dinner's being served. (she walks out)
Meno: (Get's up and hobbles out) Thank the Gods
Bunny: He's an ass...did he give any messages?
Meno: ...You don't wanna know.
Bunny: GOD DAMN IT! MY BUTT IS NORMAL! (she stomps off)
Meno: (sighs and follows weakly shaking his head)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Sss2-9_zps6118669c

Full Name: Talia Perez

Preferred Name: Talia

Code Name: Bedlam

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150

Blood Type: A+

Place of Origin: Cuba

Fighting Style: Talia has been trained to use various different models of guns, ranging from handheld guns to sniper rifles. She has also been able taught to use knifes and other make shift weapons when needed. When in battle, Talia will quickly analyze her opponent and battleground and figure out how to use it to her advantage. Typically in combat she will use a gun of some sort, when given access to high places, she will attempt to use a sniper rifle and take someone out from a distance. When she cannot however, Talia will use weapons like machine guns and explosives to either  overpower someone or strategically wear them out before killing them. Talia is also trained in military style hand to hand combat. Talia will tend to resort to this style of fighting if she was truly backed into a corner.

Strengths: Before becoming a super criminal, Talia worked as a high ranking military official in the Cuban army. During this time Talia had received extensive physical training as well as mental training to be able to analyze a battle field and memorize important information easily.

Bounty: $50,000

Weaknesses: Talia unfortunately has quite the temper that can lead to her making rather rash decisions. Her experiences with the military have also left her skeptical about the use of leaders or groups as an assured source of stability, which can strain her relationship with people that she is supposed to be allied with. These feelings may also lead her to voice her opinion if she does not agree with what her current boss has to say. This has led to her killing several of her bosses in the past

Notes about the Character: Talia displays heavy anarchist tendencies with an inherent distrust of organized groups with very few exceptions, usually groups organized with the intent of destroying some sort of opposing force.

Interview: (You most likely know the drill by now. I, Amazing Pan, will doing your interview (Adam Servino on Skype) Your interviewer will be The Inquisitor, at this time considered to be the biggest and most infamous super criminal aside from the Black Dragon Clan members and the World Assassin Rankings. This will be your character’s job interview to see if you have the right stuff to help The Cartel take down the Assassin’s League and have a shit ton of fun, also money. Money is always cool too. Your character will be brought into a dark room, with a table and a chair. On the other side of the table is a big screen on the wall, which is where The Inquisitor can be seen)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Tumblr_n4u1vdH2Ov1tz9lb9o2_500
Full Name: Garvin Ozymandias Ramses Ortiz

Preferred Name: Garvin

Code Name: El Brujo

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 214 lbs (a bit less muscular than your average quarterback)

Blood Type: AB+

Remaining Family: Unknown, was kidnapped at a young age and never got the chance to know his family.

Place of Origin: Originally from Asuncion, Paraguay; raised in Gafsa, Tunisia; most recently lived in The Azores, Portugal

Sexual Orientation: Hella Gay

Relationship Status: Hella Single

Fighting Style: Fencing saber/Moorish saber disciplines, crossbow pistol

Strengths: Detecting poison, concocting poison, cybernetic resistance to poison

Weaknesses: Virtually blind in one eye (the one with the lens over it)

Dislikes: Beer drinkers

Despair Event: After having escaped with bolt and blade from his Tunisian captors of seventeen years, Garvin attempted to settle into a normal life in the Azores. All was well - he was living wonderfully. His hand-carved wooden figurines fetched him enough money to live comfortably in a reasonably upscale house, attending wine tastings every weekend. Then, one day, at one of these wine tastings, he took hideously ill. So much so that he vomited to the point that he passed out. The last thing he saw before he fell unconscious was the face of one of his former captors. When he awoke in a hospital bed, he began to panic. Why didn't my resistance kick in? Why didn't I taste it? he thought. Then he realized that it must have been on the rim of his glass, rather than in his beverage. As he pondered this, he realized he was actually in the hospital, hooked up to an IV device, the incessant beeping of an electrocardiogram behaving as a metronome of annoyance. As he took an inhale to groan at this overall awful turn of affairs, a visitor entered his room with an invitation.

Notes about the Character: He has absolutely zero hair on his body, save for his finely maintained eyebrows.

Theme Song: Garvin's Theme - Ozymandias

Interview:
[ONE YEAR AGO]

A nurse walks into the hospital, carrying a laptop. "Sure, you have a visitor from Philadelphia sir, but he can't be here in person. He's calling via skype." he said, and put the laptop on the table. Soon, the call was answered, and a man with longish brown hair answered. "AH, good day Garvin sir!" he smiled. "I'm glad you've recovered."‏

Garvin looked up and down at the figure on the screen. He liked what he saw. "Hel-lo... To whom do I owe the pleasure?"‏

Marcus: My name is Marcus Pragel, of One Source Talent Agency. We've had our eye on you for some time, and want to offer you a contract. (he smiles at him)‏

Garvin: Mmm, your eyes, on me? At all times? I think we might need to switch roles here...‏

Marcus: (chuckles) No need, it's alright. Anyway, I have a contract here with the lovely nurse, thank you dear. (the nurse puts a piece of paper down) It's all in the contract sir.‏

Garvin: Mm, I'm still a little weak, why don't you put that sweet voice to use and tell me about the terms and conditions?‏

Marcus: I'd be glad to sir. (he gets the paper himself) Under this contract, you will be under my direct order, and will go where you are needed, and perform where it is needed. All targets are too be killed quickly and cleanly, no innocents must be harmed unless in a dire situation. If captured, take the name of the Assassin League with your life. You are bond to the league with this contract...oh wait...that must soudn weird! (chuckles)‏

Garvin: Ohh, it's a killing thing? I suppose I know enough about that. While we're on that topic, sweetie, what do you know about the people who captured and poisoned me?‏

Marcus: I could figure it out rather easily.‏

Garvin: Mind if I give you a little... HEAD...'s up?‏

Marcus: You got some information? I'm all ears‏

Garvin: He was part of a Tunisian crime syndicate. They kidnapped me from Paraguay eighteen years ago, when I was one year old, and held me ransom from my parents. That much I was able to glean from their secret files during my seventeen year captivity. They are based near the city of Gafsa.‏

Garvin: On my way out I eliminated seven of their own, four through poison, two with a crossbow pistol, and one with a saber.‏

Garvin: I recognized his face, but I have no idea what his name was.‏

Marcus: Description?‏

Garvin: I'm bad at guessing height. But he's got dark skin, he's reaaaaal muscular, and he has sort of... turquoise? Teal? Some color like that in his hair.‏

Marcus (writes this all down) I see...I'll have my people look into it, maybe make it into a mission type thing. No worries. Anyway, let's get down to brass tax. I've already had the lovely beautiful nurse implant the tracking chip into your body. I'm sure you have no objections.‏

Garvin: *looks at the nurse* Ughhh... Couldn't you have gotten some sexy doctor-boy entering my body?‏

Marcus: Right, so, now you're part of the league...I mean, one source. Right. (chuckles) Nurse, babe, could your sweet ass bring him a drink? (she leaves)‏

Garvin: Mr. Pragel. I must be brutally honest.‏

Marcus: I know...she has a wonderful ass, I know.‏

Garvin: No, it's awful. Look, there's a cock-starved gay man a webcam away from you right now, and you keep punishing me with this scantily-clad nurse.‏

Marcus: Well that's your problem isn't it? Anyway, it's time to look into your past. You said you've been in captivity since you were 1. Why exactly?‏

Garvin: I read that my family had money.‏

Garvin: Beyond that I don't know.‏

Marcus: Such a mundane trivial reason...‏

Garvin: I understand, though, after spending time in Tunisia.‏

Marcus: Yes, tell me a bit about that.‏

Garvin: What do you want to know?‏

Marcus: What you're comfortable with telling me. (suddenly, a box of tissues are put on the table) Just in case.‏

Garvin: I had a lot of time to myself. So I read.‏

Garvin: They probably hoped to indoctrinate me by "raising" me.‏

Garvin: But by reading, I learnt to think for myself.‏

Marcus: ...I meant about living conditions, how they treated you, torture, that kind of stuff. (he laughed) Wow, I didn't know I was being that inarticulate.‏

Garvin: Living conditions were... squalid, to say the least. They didn't bother torturing me, though. At least not as far as I can remember. Though that would explain this bum eye. *he points to his right eye*‏

Garvin: They treated me either as a worthless prisoner or a worthless underling. Depended on the person.‏

Marcus: Nasty...ah...I see. They seem to have done some sort of subjected memory thing with you. They may have been treating you much much worse then how you are, and since you can't remember...that sort of proves it. (smiles and slams his folder on the desk) DAMN I'M SMART! (gets up and starts pelvic thrusting) CAN YOU FEEL THAT CAPTAIN CARTEL YEAH! WHOOOO! (celebrates from himself for a few more minutes) Okay, anyway, so anything else?‏

Garvin: Yeah. Starting from when I was twelve they had me execute prisoners.‏

Garvin: That was also the year they started to teach me to become one of them, so they taught me swordplay and marksmanship.‏

Marcus: Ah, yes, we've seen that display. Very nice. So they were training children soldiers as well? Hmm. (Marcus lights a cigarette) So, you stayed there for 17 years, they didn't bother killing you but you killed others. That's...an odd thing...‏

Garvin: Like I said. They wanted to indoctrinate me. No idea why me, though. But, y'know, I know they weren't well-read in the least.‏

Garvin: Have you ever heard of Vlad Tepes?‏

Marcus: You mean Dracula?‏

Garvin: Yes, Vlad, son of The Dragon, the Impaler.‏

Marcus: Dracula was a DRAGON!? WHAAAAA?‏

Garvin: N-no. His father was known as Vlad Dracul. Vlad, the Dragon, in Romanian. He earned this name for his ferocity in battle. Therefore, the patronymic was Vlad Dracula. Vlad, son of the Dragon. He was human. Stoker's vampire only stole the name from the great Romanian conqueror.‏

‎Garvin: Anyway. From 1462 to 1474, Vlad was held captive by the Turks. During this captivity, he learned their methods, their tactics, their fears.‏

Marcus: When you say Dracul, I imagine this tall vampire in short pants going "OOOH!" when he's hurt in a manly voice. (Kind of getting distracted)‏

Garvin: You're wasting my time here. What I'm getting at is that my time in Tunisia is just like Vlad's in Hungary.‏

Marcus: There, short sweet, and much to the point. Very good. (he writes a few notes down)‏

Garvin: I learnt their tactics, their fears. So I used them to my advantage when it was my time to finally get myself free.‏

Marcus: I see...well then...it's time to tell you the real reason I'm here. It's not because I want you in the league, though that would be a bonus, buuuut... (he sent a few links) There is something going on currently in Peru. One of our bases got attacked, and some of my best are going to need your help. You'll be supplied and transportation is free. We'll need your skills.‏

Garvin: My skills? What, you need wooden figurines? I've tried to move forward with my life. I've spent the last year of my life in Portugal trying to live a normal life. And now you're asking me to kill?‏

Marcus: Yes, yes I am‏

Garvin: Tell me all the details. I realize at this point I don't have a choice. But I know how to concoct the poison that they were trying to give me, and do it right.‏

Marcus: I know I'm asking a lot from you...but I assure you after this, your chip will be removed and you can live, unless you wish to stay with us. It's all in the contract. Anyway, it seems my darling Bunny Mio was betrayed by the lovely Poison, who ended up being the Cartel Leader! So my Bunny needs reinforcements. That's where you come in.‏

Garvin: So you need someone to bail out your agent.‏

Marcus: Oh fuck no, we're gonna kick their ass and take names! I mean- assist them in their fight against the Cartel and reestablish our place there…is what I meant to say and totally not the other thing.‏

Garvin: So you want the terrorist-trained guy that's good with poisons.‏

Marvin: I mean...you know (he shrugs) it would be helpful‏

Garvin: You would have me give up the life I've worked to regain because it would be helpful.‏

Marcus: You're making me seem like some sort of bad guy or something. Of course you can refuse, we'll have the chip taken out, you won't hear from us again, and if you try and tell anyone we'll cover it up rather nicely, I mean the choice is yours. What I am offering is a chance for you to one, get your revenge against those who did you wrong, two, a change of scenery, and 3, an offer to give your conscious a nice smacking, ya know? So, I'll ask one more time. Will you join us in this battle?‏

Garvin: Let me ask this, then.‏

Garvin: How are the boys in the group?‏

Marcus: So far, 2‏

Garvin: How are they. Not how many are they. Are they young, old, fit, flabby, tall, short. Gay, straight, bi. I told you. I'm fucking starved.‏

Marcus: OH wait, I'm sorry 3! Right, 3 guys. And uhhh...I mean, I'm not one to judge...ones kind of short and in his teens...he's nice though. The other one, I haven't gotten in contact with, I need to do that...then theres the tall white haired man who was with my Bunny at the time this all happened. He's...quiet...yeah...and if you're starved, we can get you food you know.‏

Garvin: And their orientations? C'mon. This is make it or break it.‏

Marcus: I think at least two of them are straight as can be. Not sure about one of them‏

Garvin: Good enough for me. Count me in.‏

Marcus: Excellent! Glad to have you aboard sir! Now, I have one more question for you.‏

Garvin: Yes?‏

Marcus: Do you like waffles?‏

Garvin: *groans*‏

Marcus: (starts laughing hysterically) Oh...oh my god...that was priceless...HA!...we'll be in touch. (the call ends)‏
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu May 01, 2014 7:28 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Tumblr_n4x20q5mSF1tz9lb9o2_500

Full Name: Tarif Muharram Koury

Preferred Name: Tarif

Code Name: Le caméléon venimeux (The venomous chameleon)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 198 pounds

Blood Type: A-

Place of Origin: Gafsa, Tunisia

Sexual Orientation: Demiheterosexual

Relationship Status: Widowed (killed own wife)

Fighting Style: Tunisian saber, crossbow pistol, poison

Strengths: Brewing poisons, hiding in plain sight, very fast reflexes

Bounty: $25,800

Weaknesses: Very prone to seasickness

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles C01-00093-600x337_zps5e3b5e29

Full Name: Marcus Wright Pragel

Preferred Name: Marcus

Code Name: Mr. Pragel

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 167lbs

Remaining Family: George Pragel (father)
Lia Pragel (mother)
Ferris Pragel (brother)
Clarence Pragel (brother)
Cordelia Pragel (ex wife)

Place of Origin: Chicago

Relationship Status: Widower

Fighting Style: Marcus is very unpredictable. He uses cards with various effects, mostly cutting cards and exploding cards. He will often throw these cards at his enemies and cut them up before coming in for a real attack. Marcus likes to play with his food, toying with his enemies and even people trying to kill him. He acts incredibly stupid to piss people off, but he's a very smart. He just likes a good laugh when he fights.

Strengths: Marcus is fast and agile, knowing how to use his surroundings to make things look like a complete accident. He's careful to never leave evidence behind when he needs to take a job, and honestly, he's a intelligent man in his craft.

Likes: Marcus loves to flirt and joke around. He loves Disney, playing around in air tunnels, sky diving, and taking nature walks. He's a busy guy with his hobbies.

Weaknesses: Marcus is...frail. Often, his cocky attitude leads to him getting hurt, which could lead to him getting captured. He will use people to protect himself, without any second thought to their lives, and often kind of forgets about humanity and how to maintain it.

Dislikes: Marcus hates mirrors. He hates them. He loves cameras, but not mirrors. Anytime he sees a mirror, he will break it.

Despair Event: When Marcus' brother stole his wife, he fell into a emotionless state, where he didn't want anything to do with his family, and he decided it was best to leave and run his company. It was later that he discovered that his wife was later killed, and she was pregnant with his child. Marcus, enraged, went to his brother questioning why he did this, and it was for the company, deeming that Marcus was unfit and too childish, that he wasn't a grown man. Marcus decided to show Ferris what he learned, and plunged two fingers into his Ferris' eye socket, and grabbing his eye, pulling it out, and eating it. After doing so, he threw up, disgusted with himself. He looked at Ferris, thinking he killed his own brother, and ran away, unsure what to do with himself any longer. The company was told this scandal, and Marcus sold it for a profit, wanting nothing more to do with it. It was later figured out that Clarence, the youngest brother, was in charge, and therefore, ran the family and the company, using what he learned from Marcus, taking some time off, and biding his time. By this time, Marcus didn't give a shit.
Marcus tried to drown himself in a river, tying a rock to his ankle and throwing it, and himself, into a cold abyss. He woke up, to his surprise, in a room of a man named Belduke, who told Marcus of a business, where he could change everything. The Assassin League. Marcus knew this was a lead, a seam he could exploit and get into, but his mind was so damaged by what happened, he couldn't process it. Nevertheless, he accepted.

Notes about the Character: If you didn't know, Marcus can't swim. Never learned how to.

-Marcus is a giant Disney fan! He loves and often quotes Disney movies in conversation.

Interview:
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:59 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles 20_zps5682fb0c

Full Name:
Maria-Branca Serafim

Preferred Name:
Branca

Code Name:
Captain Serafim

Sex:
Female

Height:
5'7" (5'9" in heels--)

Weight:
143 lbs

Blood Type:
O-

Remaining Family:
Her grandparents and two brothers still live peacefully in Portugal. She hasn`t been too in touch with them, but does try to keep some form of contact.

Place of Origin:
Cidade de Navegantes, Portugal

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Personality:
[TBA]

Fighting Style:
[TBA]

Strengths:
[TBA]

Bounty:
[TBA]

Dislikes:
[TBA]

Weaknesses:
[TBA]

[TBA]

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly) Profiles Rosette-christopher-1

Full Name: Rosalina Aethor

Preferred Name: Rose

Code Name: Sister of Truth

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 141lbs

Blood Type: B+

Remaining Family: Convent Sister Valerie Moore

Place of Origin: California, Sunnydale

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Fighting Style: Mostly Pistols, Explosive Rounds, and Wires for close range combat. She likes guns a lot better then garotte wire, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Strengths: The Nun thing allows her to get into situations that are dangerous, and then she gets the job done. She's also very handy with her pistols, having all sorts of cool tools with them. She likes using her wires and guns together in fabulous combinations. She adapt to using all sorts of different guns, and keeps a handy communicator on her at all times.

Likes: Rose loves people, cooking, and shooting things. She's kind of a shootaholic.

Weaknesses: While Rose has a variety of things she can do, without a weapon, she's pretty shit. Once out of ammo, she's kind of useless. She cannot hand to hand OR wield a knife even.

Dislikes: Rose is allergic to flowers, and faints during earthquakes. (See Despair Event)

Despair Event: (Where were you when the league came to take you away? What was the life or death situation?)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down