Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

+2
Skylark-13
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:39 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas entered the danger room, walking straight over to the control panel that would effect the type of training. He began adjusting the different dials, imitating what he had done earlier when he had used it. If he and Rommel could come up with a cohesive battle plan--then it would give them a serious edge in battle. Maybe he could get Jasper in on it, too...if the guy got out of bed. Lukas understood, though--sometimes you just had to lie around and angst. While it didn't always look the best, sometimes it was just best to work through the emotions that way.
He completed setting all of the dials, then waited there in the room for Rommel. Hopefully the training would be successful...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel walked in, on two legs, but once in the room, he got back down to four legs. He looked at Smile.
"You're the...smart one...how can...help?" he asked. The drug wouldn't last for a lot longer, but it was on for a little more time.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas turned to Rommel as the man came in, listening to him speak, then thinking for a moment before replying,
"I'm thinking zhat a good vay to go about zhis...is maybe, you smash zhem down to zhe ground so zhat zhey're paralyzed--zhen I take zhem down vhile you move on to zhe next target. Zhat sounds like it would be effective. Of course, it von't alvays vork out zhat vay in battle, but...it sounds like a good place to start, at zhe very least." He looked back to the control panel, adjusting a few more of the settings, before glancing over his shoulder at Rommel and speaking again, "You can just head over zhere to zhe simulation area. I'll be zhere after I finish setting it up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel nodded and walked to the simulation area. He waited to see what kind of people it would generate. Hopefully lifelike...he liked lifelike
"Ready..." he said, looking at Smile.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas fiddled with the control board a little more, summoning up ten solid projections to fight. Once he set it up, he hit the button for it to start, then jogged over into the simulation area, standing behind Rommel at the ready, drawing out his hammer.
"Alright--let's begin."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:42 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel saw one, and tried to remember the plan. Pin them down, Smile kills. So that means Rommel from have to come in from above. He jumped into the air and came down on the projection, jamming his claw into his arm and into the ground, and then moving onto another, coming in from below, toppling him and jamming his other metal claw into his leg. Now he was out of metal claws. Now what would he do?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Rommel toppled the targets to the ground, Lukas followed him, systematically smashing each hologram's head in with his hammer once it was prone on the ground, not giving the holograms any time to stand back up again. As one of the extra holograms tried to come at them from behind, he used his free hand to yank a knife from his belt, throwing it at the hologram and nailing it in the forehead.
"Zhis is going vell. Keep moving--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was approaching another hologram and lifted his fist. He pounded his fist into the chest of the target, and then jumped off, kicking down on another. As long as he kept the heat on and pounded the enemy as fast as he could (Lol) he could do it.
"Get...claws!" he called back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:49 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Lukas heard Rommel's request, he darted over to where the man's claw weapon had fallen to the ground, picking them up, then quickly moving over to Rommel, handing it off to him before moving backwards again to evade the flailing of the hologram that Rommel was holding down. He knew that Rommel had the strength needed to take people down--so he wanted him to be able to get in some kills, too.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel nodded and grabbed the claws. He stomped on another hologram and did it so fight, it imprinted the concrete.
"Good." he said, and ran forward, clotheslining two people, and stabbing them in the chest. He let out a roar, and awe kicked another guy in the ground, and stabbed him in the back before moving again. Rommel wasn't stopping, going from one person to another, finding different ways to pin them down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Rommel took down the holograms one by one, Lukas finished off the ones that were still struggling for life, the two men going through destroying the enemy until finally, simultaneously, the two of them took out the last two holograms. Lukas had broken a slight sweat, and he had a little bit of a headache budding in his temples due to his head injury...but honestly, his head felt a lot clearer. He paused a moment to catch his breath, then looked to Rommel.
"...If only we could perform zhat vell during an actual battle," he said in a voice that sounded more surprised than anything.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:28 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel seemed to calm down himself. He reverted back not to long after the simulation ended.
"Practice makes perfect man..." he said as he started to pant. "We'll find different ways to work off each other...and then we'll be unstopabble." he gave a biiig grin. "But hey...you were awesome...I think once you smash their heads, get my claws back, and I'll keep stunning them."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas wiped the sweat off of his brow as he listened to Rommel, hoping that the man was right that they could improve their battle teamwork even further. As much as it was still difficult to work with people, Lukas knew that it was going to be a necessity for as long as he was a part of this task force.
"Sounds like a plan..." he said as Rommel suggested a method for battle. "Alright...I'm feeling a bit dizzy, so I think I've had enough training for now...I'm going to head back to zhe main barracks..." He walked over to the control panel, switching the simulation off, then heading towards the door, stopping in the doorway, then speaking to Rommel without actually looking at him. "...Thanks, zhough." And with that, he excused himself from the room, making his way back to the barracks.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:07 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel smirked and nodded. He didn't say anything. He turned the simulation back on, and started to fight. He needed to fight without the drug. He started kept the pressure on, using his fists and feet to combo. He took off his shirt and kept fighting, working out his feinting and sweeps. He even started to grapple a few and took down a few. He started to pant. This was hard, but awesome.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yooooo- Rommel. We need to leave. Charles gave us another mission!" Zombie's voice echoed through the room, he was trying to balance his hat on his nose, with mixed results "Apparently we need to take the Black Market. Need to fuck up the economy or some shit. I'm just hoping Kraven shows up so we can kill him and end this damn war, whad'you think?" Zombie snatched his hat from his nose and placed his back upon his head "Yeah I think I want this to be over with!" Zombie spoke without really giving Rommel a chance to reply "Anyways, yeah, we need to meet the two outside... we should probably get a few footmen ready to leave and crap like that-"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel punched a hologram in face and then turned.
"Already? Okay then." he said, and turned off the room. "Wars kind of suck...EXCEPT...only except...if there are bikini bitches involved...then they're kind of awesome...but yeah, in most cases wars do tend to suck." he left the room. "Let me grab a drench and we'll get out okay?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

One had to wonder if Jo was going to run down here just to try and kill Nathan, he thought about that for a few seconds. Nah, why would she ever do that? Nathan spaced out for a second until Rommel brought up bikini bitches "Lucky for you, based off my last mission, they WILL be involved- though- kinda trying to kill us. I don't know- I'm usually kinda fine with sexy woman trying to kill me so long as they're sexy- I dated a woman that was actively trying to kill me once. Didn't work out. A shame." one could only wonder why that relationship didn't work out "Yeah yeah go do that, I think we'll get there before Jo beforehand anyways."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:40 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"That's rough buddy. I fucked a short girl once, and she had like...a really nice body, but then I realized that she had a knife in her back, and I have no idea where this storying is going." he said, and jumped in the shower, quickly getting clean. "Either way..never date a midget. Give great head, suck at pretty much everything else."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

"Knives are kinky. I like knives. I'm pretty sure Inna is into knives." Zombie spoke in reply to Rommel, his comments really going absolutely nowhere. And from then on there was an awkward silence. Mostly because Zombie really didn't have anything more to say. Eventually he just nodded to Rommel and turned his back "I'm gonna get the footman and head out! As soon as you're done follow me out, alright?" he then walked off, no doubt to do exactly as he said this time around. Say what you will about Zombie, he only lied about 40% of the time, so there was a pretty good chance he wasn't lying to Rommel.
(EXIT)

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:20 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Knives are nice...tee hee." he was quickly showering, finishing up super quick, and jumping into a clean uniform prepared for him. He dressed and got his hair the way he liked it. "Aaawwwww yeah! Moving out bitches! WOO!" he grabbed a serum on the way out, stuffing them into his pocket. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

It hadn`t been a very positive two days.
Jo had managed to bargain with Charles for her to stay in Carrion Land just a bit longer- but, the CEO had his limits, and she ended up returning to the walls without a problem. But, the very moment she left-- her anxiety peaked.
Ivy was still missing. Ryder was severely injured, and unable to defend himself during a war-- as if that wasn`t enough, he wasn`t so much as aware of how many fellow officers would be willing to smother him in his sleep should he not be careful. She didn`t realize how outlandish her paranoia was- it all clicked perfectly to her. Every window she passed by, she swore she saw someone on the opposite side staring in at her- she was constantly double checking everywhere she went, as if there would be different results. It would seem the only place Jo found solace now was in the darkest depths of her subconscious. Slumber alleviated, for a brief time, all of her fears, her doubts, her hatred. Given the better conditions, she had been able to finally fall asleep with ease, her form tucked beneath blankets that didn`t fray at her feet for once. But, of course, now-- even sleep didn`t guarantee Jo safe passage. There were times when nightmares plagued her, visions of the end. An end she didn`t want anymore. She swore that if she dreamed of her own demise all over again for one more night, she was gonna go crazy-- or, at least, crazier than she already was...
The crawling, pinprick sensation under her skin hadn`t vanished in days- and Jo was right back to dealing with that in the most effective way she knew. Which, of course, involved drowning the feeling right out with the throat burning sensation of alcohol-- that certainly wouldn`t go wrong.
She had avoided most everyone on the Task Force for two days, speaking to only Charles and whatever Paladin guards actually greeted her in the halls. As it stood, dozens of empty bottles laid waste behind the control panel that operated the different holograms of the danger room. And, Jo-- had stepped away from said panel a few minutes ago, instead opting for pressing her flushed forehead against a metallic wall. If only because she definetely felt her breakfast rising up to her throat earlier- and should she need to puke, she`d have to go back to the barracks for that... which definetely meant talking to other people on the way there.   No, she didn`t want that- maybe if she just... kept ruthlessly killing all these false projections of old enemies, she`d start to feel better. The empowering feeling was enough to numb out her fear- if only momentarily... 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas had, over the past few days, been somewhat stagnant. He hadn't done much in the way of training, and in reality, although he was trying, he could only hope that he was getting somewhat better socially--he hadn't spoken much in the barracks, due to Emilia's presence making him feel awkward--and when people had talked to him, he had only really replied in length if they had some degree of privacy.
Either way, now, he had been a bit concerned that he was going to get rusty in combat if he didn't train some--so, he was on his way to the danger room, re-wrapping the bandages on his hands as he went--only to see Jo with her forehead up against the wall as he stepped into the room. He paused for a moment there in the doorway, looking at Jo in confusion. Had she fallen asleep there? It didn't seem like she was asleep...He figured that he should say something, but what? A simple 'are you okay' would suffice, but he still had a little trouble so easily saying that to people...

"...Your forehead is going to get numb if you stay like zhat for too long," was what ended up coming out instead. What sort of greeting was that? "I-I mean...you don't look...well."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Boy59_zps9efb9202

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Zombie was being quiet as shit, the thing between Rommel and Emilia was weird- and Jasper was in no mood to visit the infirmary. Which left him spending much of the past two days ducking into the infirmary to get checked on before sneaking out and just... wandering the halls. He didn't know what to do- he felt sorta awkward, his mood was actually positive but Jo and everyone else seemed so down...
When he caught sight of a brown-haired head turning the corner ahead of him, he hurried to catch up, sneaking along after him before pausing as he saw him standing in the doorway to the danger room- and... talking to someone? He frowned a little before creeping closer, footsteps silent as he approached- before he rested his chin on Smile's shoulder and looked in at Jo.
"Aha~ That's who you're talking to. Hi Jo~" he called chipperly, giving Smile a small hug before slipping under his arm and going over to Jo to give her a small hug- before he simply stepped back, glancing between them. "... Do I want to ask-?" His question was mostly directed at Jo- she wasn't looking too hot, and he could smell the alcohol... Smile seemed rather fine, but he wondered what had drawn him out to the danger room some.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:37 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
A notable screech echoed through the walls, which particularly seemed to echo rather badly through the Danger Room. The loudspeakers were on, and a familiar voice soon spoke over them "This is Charles Paladin. Task Force 0, please report to my office immediately. I wish to speak to you all post-haste and it is of a matter of the utmost importance. I repeat, please report to my office immediately." he spoke in his usual commanding voice, before the loudspeakers abruptly cut off as they usually did. Charles expected them all to arrive at his office, what for? It was still a mystery, but the man seemed very insistent and serious about their immediate arrivals.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Jo vs. Charles Theme - Under Heaven Destruction II
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Suffice to say, Jo hadn`t heard anyone sneak their way into the danger room- at least, until Smile spoke. Jo had been stuck in an uncharacteristic, subdued, despondent and depressing neutrality for the past two days- but the shock from that was enough to make her show a hint of emotion as she scrambled away from the wall, squeaking in surprise- the abrupt movement bringing another flash of solid pain to her head. She hissed, reaching up to feel the area not as gently as she had intended- all that movement was enough to make her accidentally bite her tongue, too-- and that sure hurt--
"Crap- ah, y-yeah... sorry, I was-- yeah-- uh...I don`t feel good...sorry--" She murmured, expression falling right back to a rueful frown. She couldn`t so much as force herself to smile- this really was an issue...
She did her best to turn her head some, unsure of what to say next- as well as wary of Smile getting a good look at her eye, which was most certainly bloodshot and visibly sleep deprived. Not to mention that moving earlier sent her stomach twisting in sickening knots again- talking sure wouldn`t help that... But then sudden Jasper- that earned a very slight eyebrow raise, especially as he trotted along closer and gave her a hug-- which she very half-heartedly attempted to return. She hummed, acknowledging him and looking away again- though as he came to his final statement, she visibly tensed. She couldn`t help but feel a tad persecuted- a feeling that forced nostalgia to hit her like a train. Her lips fell further, as she recalled the worried expressions of loved ones asking that very same question-- she didn`t know how to answer... Horror, in it`s truest sense, was pouring your all into someone and knowing it wasn`t enough to save them-- watching them destroy themselves and not understanding why. Addiction was such a controlling force-
She seemed hesitant to answer, coughing quietly to stall for time- until she at last replied, "I... uh, I dunno- did you guys wanna train together or something...? `m sorry- I-I can go, if you want...? I should, uh... probably... try to sleep..." No, sleep sounded terrifying- her first thought was to maybe check on Charles, and see if he was interested in completing their chess game from a few days ago-- when speak of the devil, the loudspeakers buzzed to life. Jo jumped about a foot into the air, scrambling away from the general direction of the disruptive sound-- but eventually the heavy rise and fall of her chest slowed, her widened eyes softened, and she actually stopped to listen. "Ah-- well-- never mind, then-- I`ll... see you two there--? Yeah--..." It didn`t matter if this was really important or not- Jo gave them both a stiff nod, and tried to offer a very awkward curl of her lip that could possibly be described as a smile-- before turning around and speed-walking right into the halls.

(EXIT)  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next