Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

+2
Skylark-13
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 18, 2014 12:45 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper waited patiently to see if Smile would respond as he'd hoped to his teasing, but when the other simply continued to adjust the controls on the panel, he pouted a bit. At least he got a blush from him- maybe that meant he understood his implied teasing...? "Yeah, beating up some holograms would probably help... I think I know something else I could pound though that'd be just as great--" Let up on the flirting when he was all alone with someone and stressed out? Hell no.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 2:54 am

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile stiffened visibly when he heard Jasper, his shoulders hunching up just a little bit, as he turned his head to glance back at Jasper, then looked back at the control panel, obviously quite flustered, although it was quite obvious that he didn't want to show that he was flustered.
"I-I finished setting up zhe thing...s-so ja--I-I mean yeah--it's ready now...if you vant to go use it..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper gave a short, disappointed pout when Smile gave little response to his taunts, and the whitette stuck his tongue out at the other when he turned to look at him. As the German told him the panel was set up, however, he turned to look around the room, sighing before he patted himself down, ensured he had what he needed, then proceeded to walk to the center of the room. "Klar, ich werde kämpfen, aber nur, weil es ein guter Ausgangs Strecke für das, was ich plane, um Sie ..." Smirking, Jasper then pulled a knife and nodded for the other to hit the button to start the program.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 22, 2014 1:05 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile looked up at Jasper after the silverette spoke, his face shifted into an expression that was a mixture of shock and embarrassment, before he flushed, glaring at Jasper, before shoving down one of the levers on the control panel.
"J-Ja...have fun...I'm just going to stay over here in zhe safe zone..."
He pressed the button for the simulation to start, summoning ten holographic figures up, as opposed to the previously set five. He shifted over, leaning up against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper grinned, seeing the clear shock and embarrassment on Smile's face, before he blinked as he saw him moving a lever. What did that one do...? What did the German just change? He was about to ask, but before he could, the other spoke and then turned on the simulation, making his eyes widen for an instant. Twice as many opponents as expected- great. Gritting his teeth, he shot a look towards Smile before he started attacking the holographs, his pair of knives flashing as he kicked and sliced his way through them as best he could. He certainly couldn't avoid a scratch here or there, but by the time he'd finally managed to defeat all ten of his opponents, he seemed to be rather fine- a scratch across his cheek was probably the worse, with other little nicks and a few bruises blossoming along his skin, but he was otherwise fine, if somewhat panting for breath after the workout. "You're a shit, you know that--" he grumbled, sticking his tongue out at the male before running a hand through his hair- which caused a few streaks of pink to show up, from some of the blood he'd had on one hand. "I don't suppose you're gonna want to fight the same number of enemies-- I'd say fight me but I don't want my ass kicked and you'd probably just shove more holographs--" Sighing, he wiped his knives off and put them away as he slowly walked to where Smile was and leaned against the wall. "... That was a pretty good warm-up, though..." he murmured, smirking slowly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile frowned at Jasper as the silverette finished up the simulation, and he didn't move from his position on the wall.
"I don't need to fight any. I don't need to vent anyzhing," he spoke quietly, but seriously. Although he knew that he was lying, if there was one thing he didn't like to do more than anything, it was show that he was feeling stressed. "You can go again, if you vant. Have fun or...vhatever."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper frowned as Smile refused his suggestion to go kill some holographs, his expression fading to neutrality as he looked at the other- then gave a sudden, short chuckle. "You know what I think--? I think you're lying-" Smirking faintly, the male moved from leaning next to Smile to standing in front of him, slowly moving his hands on either side of the other's shoulders. "And besides, I'd have a lot more fun with you than with those holographs-- c'mon, why not help each other out? he suggested, slowly leaning in closer as he moved so the other wouldn't really be able to escape.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile tensed as Jasper moved, pressing back against the wall and giving the silverette a look, his eyebrows furrowing, feeling uncomfortable with the situation.
"...Okay...Vhy me, hm? And if you say zhat it's only because 'I'm attractive' or somezhing, I'll kick your dick off--" And that wasn't even a bluff either--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper blinked in surprise as Smile didn't try and hurt him, his surprise fading and being replaced by a grin as the brunette let him stay where he was- but when he heard the other's question, he paused, slowly letting out a breath. Oh. Right- grimacing for fear of his dick, Jasper took a deep breath before beginning his response, words slow and careful. "Well... You definitely are attractive, but that's not the only reason, so hold on while I explain some others. I want to see you flustered- you always seem so stoic and serious and it's hard enough to get a rise out of you, I really want to see if I can make you completely undone... I also know what I have in mind is a good stress reliever, and I have a feeling you're more stressed than you let on- and I honestly don't know any other way to help you. I'm not going to say that I have a crush on you or anything, because listen- too early for that shit. But you don't have to have some emotional connection for a physical one, not usually- and if you do things carefully, well, nobody will be any the wiser..." Wow. He sounded like a douche. Jasper made a bit of a face as his voice faded off, as if he could tell his argument didn't sound very solid, and as if expecting a swift kick to the crotch he took a tiny step back and shifted his legs so his hip was more facing Smile, providing the other a harder time of kicking him where it'd hurt.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile's expression remained unamused, and he seemed a bit determined to stare Jasper down and make him back up that way--which thus far hadn't been so successful. He listened as Jasper spoke, and when he saw Jasper's expression, he sighed, re-crossing his arms and shaking his head slightly.
"You're not very convincing, you know. Maybe some people can't afford to show emotion all of zhe time. Maybe, just maybe, some people don't vant ozhers to know about zheir stress, even if it means holding it in--because stress is veakness." The more he talked, the more animated he suddenly became--actual emotion coming through in his voice. "Maybe somebody who's been protecting zheir little sister from zhose 'physical connections' zheir entire life might not be so interested in your advances, who zhe fuck knows!" He paused for a moment, his mouth hanging open slightly as he realized how un-stoical he'd gotten with that. He quickly tried to regain his composure, not doing the greatest job, as he grumbled, "...If you vant somezhing, zhen you might vant to vork on zhose 'emotional connections' you mentioned. Zhat might get you somevhere."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 25, 2014 12:00 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper didn't move as Smile stared him down, instead trying to remain bold and meet the other's eyes- but when the other started talking, he could tell that something was up, and as the increasing irritation filled Smile's voice- well, it was then that he finally took a few steps back, arms dropping down to his sides as he listened to what the German had to say. Once Smile had finished talking, he sort of just... remained silent, a hand lifting to rub his cheek as if he'd been slapped. "I... well at least I got some emotion out of you... certainly not what I wanted, but at least I didn't get kicked..." Sighing heavily, Jasper's smile faded and his gaze dropped down, seemingly thinking for a moment- before he seemed to snap out of it and a twisted smirk covered his apparent momentary weakness. "Very well- I'll leave you alone. Seems all that anyone wants me to do, is to leave them alone. Excuse the fuck out of me for trying to make this hellhole not so fucking horrible--" Despite Jasper's harsh words, his expression didn't change- but he also wasn't meeting the other's eyes, perhaps as an unconscious attempt to hide the emotions that lurked there- ones he knew he couldn't mask with just a stupid grin.
Without another word, the male quickly turned to leave, stalking out of the room without even looking at Smile- though, as soon as he was outside, there was a loud banging noise- almost as if he'd punched something- before his footsteps could be heard receding down the hall.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile's watched in silence as he listened to Jasper's response, and after the man left and Smile heard the bang from outside, he sighed, an unhappy grimace crossing his face.
"Please...I don't need people--zhis is all just a means to an end, anyvay..." he grumbled to himself quietly, moving away from the wall. "I didn't come here to make friends, I came here to get to Astrid...it's alvays just been zhe two of us...I don't need anybody else." He paused for a moment, then suddenly stormed over to the door, shouting down the hall after Jasper, "You hear zhat?! I don't need anybody! I don't!" Nearly breathless after shouting, he stood in the doorway for a moment, then moved back into the room, sitting down heavily in one of the chairs by the wall, putting his elbows on his knees and looking down at the floor. This was going to be a long day...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Whoa. That was a outburst." Rommel said and walked in. "By the way, back. What's up?" he asked, setting up a training dummy, and drawing a face on it. He started to punch it.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Huh--?" Smile looked up at Rommel from where he sat, almost startled by the man's entrance. He hadn't expected anyone but Jasper to hear him shouting...great. Just great. As Rommel spoke to him, Smile paused for a moment, then scowled, looking away and crossing his arms, sitting up in his seat. "Nozhing. Nozhing is up. Sorry to disappoint you."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 26, 2014 12:50 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Alrighty then." he grinned and started to punch the shit out of the dummy. He smiled and then looked at Lucus. "Hey, come over here a sec." he said, beckoning the boy over.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 26, 2014 2:11 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile sighed, letting his crossed arms fall back to his sides as he stood up, then walked over to Rommel, frowning at him.
"Yeah...?"
He seemed a little bit skeptical--but for now, whatever this was, he would go along with it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 26, 2014 4:14 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel smiled, and looked at the bag.
"Punch it. Go ahead and give it a smack." he said. "Hit it, go on."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 26, 2014 5:38 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile paused for a moment, looking at Rommel, then turned to look at the punching bag. After a moment, he gave it a half-hearted punch, letting his arm fall back down to his side again. However, after a moment, he took a breath, and threw another punch at the punching bag, this time actually trying. Then came another punch--and another--until finally, he was full-out simply beating up on this poor punching bag--and he got so into it that by the time he finished, he was nearly out of breath. He was silent for a moment, then finally spoke, a bit quietly,
"...Zhat felt better zhan I thought it vould."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"That's kind of the point there." Rommel said, sitting down. "So, feel a little better?" Rommel actually was caring, especially after their bro time in the infirmary.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Rommel asked his question, Smile paused for a moment, thinking on his answer, before he spoke, giving the punching bag one last light hit.
"It's...more of a temporary fix. Like a band-aid. You can put it on your cuts to make zhem stop hurting, but you're still going to be hurt in zhe end vhen you need to rip it off..." He sighed, shrugging slightly, then continuing, "But...yes. I think zhat I feel 'better'."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 27, 2014 12:49 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"This about...uh..." he thought for a minute. "Astrid, right. That's her name." he asked, not really curious, but Smile was his bro and kind of just needed to be a bro right now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 1:11 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

After a big sigh, Smile paused, thinking on how to phrase his thoughts. After a moment, he finally spoke, though,
"I'm not...mad at her or anyzhing. Exactly zhe opposite, really. I could never be mad at her...but...zhe one I'm really more mad at is myself..."
And then, suddenly, both Smile and Rommel would be able to hear the huge slam that was Emilia throwing Jasper into a wall in the main barracks room. "...Vhat zhe hell vas zhat--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 27, 2014 1:24 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"This is Paladin. Anything can happen." Rommel got up. "But look, and listen to me. I'm not the sharpest tack in the pack. I don't claim to be. But I know one thing, and that you really got the inspiration to get your sister back. So, the plan is, when we get out of here, if or when we do, you and me are gonna go find her, spring her, you two gonna find a safe place to go, and then I'll figure out something." he shrugged. "I mean...I'm not...used to people...teammates and shit like that. Never have been. I always left people in the dust. But this is different, some of the people are like me and shit. I can't help but be me, but you dude, are a little speck of humanity. Like actually. Doesn't matter if ya kill, doesn't matter if ya maim, you have that little speck in your...body? I dunno, but it's there. Fight for it." he smirked. "And I'mma help you and shit. Why? Cause man, I think you fucking need me at this point." he looked at the wall. "Alright, now we can see what the fuck is going on. Ladies first." snark snark snark.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile listened to what Rommel said, remaining quiet as the man spoke, but once he was done, he shook his head, seeming almost rueful.
"You think zhat I'm zhe humanity here...and yet you can do somezhing zhat I can't. You reach out to people, and try to help zhem--and I just push zhem avay. And, vell...you can probably tell zhat zhat doesn't usually have zhe most favorable results. Eizher vay...........thanks...I guess..." He mumbled the last part, then nodded to Rommel. "Yeah, you're right--minus zhe lady part. Ve do need to go see vhat's going on..." And with that, he headed to the door, exiting the danger room.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 27, 2014 2:43 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"You don't give yourself enough credit...moron..." he followed. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next