Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:22 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Boy36_zps6c27b209

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just watched all that was going on with an amused sort of expression that absolutely nobody could see. Sometimes, he really hated that... but then again, at least nobody knew what his face looked like. "Hey, Rommel- I think that particular fact might be a little more appreciated over here," Jasper commented, smirking a little before he stood up from the bed and stretched, slowly moving to approach Jo- though, eying Emilia warily. Hopefully she wouldn't attack him... "I've... 'heard' a lot about you, Jo," he said, his voice quiet, but not a whisper or anything. He wanted to be heard but damn was the yelling too much. He was about to offer her his hand to shake, so he could introduce himself- when Zombie suddenly appeared. Naked. Well then. He... could certainly get used to that! "Hey there s- ... Oh." About to at least try and talk to the blonde man, Jasper broke off as Jo ended up punching him, simply sort of standing there awkwardly before taking a step back. Better to see with anyways- why was this place filled with so many attractive people anyways, like seriously-

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"No Jo, cover up your--" Emilia began to say before she eyed Jasper. He didn't seem like a threat... For now. Then came out man... Wearing nothing. "JESUS! So your the-- Jo?" Emilia asked when Jo punched him in the face, Emilia covered her face to not look at him. He was naked and Emilia didn't punch naked folk. "I know the pig is naked, but give him a chance to get dressed before punching a guy..." Then his comment registered to her brain. He asked about her eye and how he expected to know someone here. "... Jo... Who is this?" Emilia asked as she referred to Nathan. She didn't know the guy. Granted she never met him. Once.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan continued to smile to Jo "But no seriously- DOH!" whelp, punch to the face- Nathan fell over to the ground from the sheer power of Jo's punch. Of course, it only took a second for Zombie to get up "Hahaha- I probabwy deserved dat-" the man seemed a bit dazed before he shook his head. There, better. Zombie looked to everyone, their reactions left much to be desired- well- the people that he COULD read the faces of- Jasper was wearing a mask, and Inna seemed to be Ms No-Fucks-Given over there. So Nathan just sorta shrugged off the negativity and smiled "Woah there- what's all this hatwed fo' the human body all the sudden!? It's a beautiful thing and a part of our lives- shame on you guys for being so judgmental about my body-! Heh~!" and then Zombie realized something. Oh shit. He had to work with Jo!? Nathan began to scratch the back of his head "So wait... I have'ta work with yous guys...? I mean don't get me wrong but I'm kinda used to working alone- and seeing as how we have two ladies here who are weally well known for having ANGAH ISSUES I highly down we're compatible..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:46 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel liked this Zombie guy. He seemed like a stand up guy.
"Mines bigger." he said under his breath and got up. "Dude, I think we're all sort of like that. Can't speak for tits and bitchface over there, but I can speak for myself." he helped Zombie up. "But these guys seem cool...anti social as fuck, but cool." he leaned against the wall. "I'm just wandering what the fuck we're gonna do and shit." he chuckled.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo hadn`t really noticed Jasper trying to approach her until after she`d sort of punched Zombie and stuff-- and after she`d done that, she looked over to the silverette, offering a sheepish smile. "Oh, uh, sorry--" She had been about to ask if he`d really heard of her-- but then she kind of realized she was one of the most wanted criminals within No Man`s Land so that made sense. ... Was she tired? Her mind wasn`t... up to par, she noted. But then Emilia--- "Pfft. Punch first. Ask questions while punching!" She justified, then turned her attention back to the pig in question. She didn`t even seem to really notice that he was sort of naked and stuff-- all she knew was that this was the ass wipe who took her eye, tried to kill Bunny, kidnapped her significant other`s little sister, and worked with the Holiday Killer who was also a huge ass wipe. And a dead one. Heh. Yeah. "Some ass wipe workin` with the Holiday Killer...! His name`s---uh---Nathan--?" Jo didn`t actually know his code name. She suddenly felt kinda silly--

But then he said some more things. And Jo stared. And stared. And stared.
"I don`t have anger issues, you fat nasty trash!" So she stomped on his foot as soon as Rommel helped him up-- and, around the same time as Zombie, it sort of hit Jo that she had to work with this guy. wELL THEN-- "Aw, no. No. I`m not working with you. Fuck that. Fuck alla that. Got no time for this. You think Charles would mind if I killed someone in here?" Would her head explode? ... She shuddered at the thought. And, suddenly, she eased down visibly. She could feel her heart drop into her stomach like a stone. Her mood had changed so quickly--she hardly even heard Rommel`s nickname for her. "... So, no one claimed that bunk, right...?" She asked to reaffirm, glancing back up at the top bunk in question.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:55 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan grinned to Rommel as he was helped up "Thanks-" and then Jo again, to which the assassin kinda frowned to "My codename is Zombie- you'll all figure out why I go by dat name soon- and-" oh okay, Jo didn't really wanna work with him. Zombie shrugged "I would be okay working with yah to be honest... it'll be easier gettin' missions done if I'm not arguin' with yah all the time-" he replied to her, mostly to make her look like a total asshole. The man looked around the barracks "Does anyone know where a guy can get some underweah-? It's cold as hell in hea-" he really had no idea how he was going to work with some of these people. But some of the others seemed workable, Zombie really didn't know how this would work out though "So anyone wanna go out...? I just found a statue of some dork wearing glasses somewhere and though it would totes be awesome to BLOW IT UP!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:01 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I got some boxers, here." he threw them at him, and then he said something about exploding stuff. "Not my thing, I like slaughtering people, not blowing shit up." he said, shrugging. "Or screwing bitches...that too...I like that too..." he laughed.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:27 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo didn`t even seem to notice the backlash-ish nature behind Zombie`s comment to her. Moreso, she seemed surprised for a moment-- then angry. "Fuck if that`ll ever happen. Like I`d wanna even be seen with you to begin with, shit face," Then he asked for underwear, and Jo had a solution for that. "You want mine?" She was kind of the very image of seriousness. Of course, it hadn`t dawned on her yet that all her stuff was kind of still in Carrion Land. She hadn`t even completely looked around the room yet-- meaning, she hadn`t noticed Smile and Inna`s presence, considering they weren`t saying much. But then Rommel kind of solved Zombie`s underwear issue and she was okay with that.
She didn`t even notice Rommel`s next comment, either, because she had already turned back to Jasper and looked as if she were about to ask for his name-- when Zombie said a thing. Jo`s head whipped toward him. "Jade`s statue?" She was clearly very interested. "FUCK YES. Let`s blow that shit up. Who wants to ask Charles for explosives-- should I do it--" She`d already forgotten to ask them if they`d heard about the whole Citizen Ross and Inquisitor agreement; which, she figured, was all that was really relevant. Once that was handled- she`d get the bomb out of her head, hopefully Charles would have tripped and died by then, and she could return to Vulture with Emilia and everything would be okay!
... But right now exploding rapist statues. Yes. That was what Jo wanted to do. "Unless you already have shit on you like---now? I don`t-- but let`s do this now--"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Boy36_zps6c27b209

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just watched quietly while he waited for an opening to speak up again, though he wouldn't deny that certain... ahem. Features of those around him were catching his attention. He tried not to stare... at least not obviously. Considering the mask he had on- well, that was easier than expected. "You look better without them," Jasper muttered, pouting some before returning his attention to Jo and proffering his hand. "Ah... Jo? My name's Jasper- it's a pleasure," There was a friendly smile on his face- but of course that went unknown. Damn it. He kept glancing towards Zombie and Rommel out of the corner of his eye- but luckily that didn't come off as rude since nobody could really see. "... And I guess I'll go too if we do. I mean- being around you guys isn't too bad, after all-" There he went, smirking again while nobody could see. He was really starting to wonder how long he could manage talking to people without letting them see his facial expressions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:35 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked back at Rommel before rolling her eyes. She had to remember that he ENJOYED getting punched by women. Don't punch him, don't give him pleasure. Emilia thought that this was a good plan. "So wait... You got in the shower without any change of clothes to begin with?" Emilia asked before claiming the bunk with Jo. She wanted to be near someone she didn't mind, and actually liked a lot. So this Nathan guy worked with the Holiday Killer? Not anymore he didn't. "Blow up a statue of the once powerful rival of Vulture? Sure. I got my lance." Emilia said, "But seriously... Put on clothes..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan rose his fists up in triumph as TWO people offered underwear "Aye!!" but yeah he was gonna accept Rommel's offer on that one- so Nathan slipped on some boxers (which were rather large on Zombie) and began to scavenge the room for random articles of clothing to wear. As he did so he looked under bunk beads and through bags that probably belonged to other people "Don't get me wong- I LOVE killin' too- but that statue was just- SO blow-up-able... so only Jo and-" he didn't really know Emilia's name "Clifford- ah goin' with me? No one else wants to blow up some statues with me-?" he asked, still looking through places for clothes. He began to find some clothing here and there, including one of Rommel's hats "Also- I'm livin' hea- gotta be comfortable- sure I'm gonna get clothes to go out but I wanna be comfortable at home." he answered Emilia on the whole 'getting dressed' thing.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"You can borrow da hat, yah keep dah boxers, kay?" Rommel said, going to watch more TV. Though, maybe blowing up shit would be fun. He could find bitches outside. He thought for a bit, but then got up on the couch and yelled. "FUCK IT! LET'S BLOW SHIT UP!" and then laughed a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"I'll pass..." Smile spoke quietly, his ever-present frown still on his face. He was only here to do a job, then he was going to get moved out of here so he could go find his sister--he wasn't here to blow up random statues. Not unless Charles told them to, at least.
He moved to the ladder that went up to the top bunk he'd picked, but hesitated halfway up, remembering that Jasper had asked if he'd wanted to switch. He really didn't want this to become a big issue...he guessed that he could live with a bottom bunk...but if someone tried to stab him in his sleep, he was not going to be happy. He grabbed his bag from the top bunk, then tossed it to the bottom, hopping off the ladder, then looking over at Jasper, trying to get his attention. Did he even know this guy's name--what had been on the files--? Hm...oh! Right--
"Hey...uh...Jasper...you can just take zhe top if you vant...I don't care zhat much..." Except that he did. He was pretty sure that Jasper had also thought of the fact that sleeping on the bottom was more dangerous around people you didn't trust--but, as he'd figured before--he didn't want this to become a big issue. So, he guessed that he and Jasper were bunkmates...that was okay. Jasper was...tolerable.
He figured that nobody would be against him just staying here while the rest went out to go blow up that statue or whatever...he really wasn't that interested, and he doubted that any of them would care enough about him to really want him to come, either way...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"I don't even know what that is, but my name is Emilia." Emilia introduced herself as she looked around. No one else wanted to blow up a statue? It could be a bonding moment... That she would prefer to have with the others rather then Rommel.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:55 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo began to actually grin genuinely when more people agreed to the whole blowing up rapist statues thing. It kind of made her sick to admit---but, she felt like she connected a bit more with Zombie and Rommel then she initially thought she would. Rommel still made her uncomfortable in the slightest---and Zombie was still a massive dickwad who took eyes and kidnapped cute people`s cute little sisters, but-- yeah. Emilia was still her favorite. Out of all the people on Vulture who could have been in this thing with her--she was actually really glad it was Emilia. She sorta considered her one of her best friends--even if she... felt like the feeling wasn`t exactly---mutual---she could at least pretend!

But, Jasper was speaking words to her-- "Oh, yeah--uh--the pleasure`s mine! I`m Jo--" She paused. "... Ah, you just called me that, didn`t you-- eheh--" The bluenette offered a small, sheepish smile as she gently took his hand and gave it a very firm shake-- before flashing her eye back over to Emilia, Rommel, and Zombie. She wasn`t sure how they would go about this--but she was so ready. She gave Smile a bit of a side-eyed look as he rejected their awesome offer---and that was also the first time she noticed Smile and Inna even being in the room. He was... different-looking. Jo usually found herself rather underwhelmed and bored with more aloof and quiet people, though--so, she just accidentally started judging him before even learning his name. As for Inna-- Jo... really liked her hat. Like, really liked it... she ended up staring at it a bit without really noticing what she was doing. But then she remembered and looked at Zombie again--"You`ve got explosives, right? I could probably find something---but, I want something that`ll make a really big explosion--"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Inna Dragovich

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Inna10

Inna spent most of the time where all the stuff happened just standing in front of her bunk, observing but not really feeling the need to say anything. But then Zombie happened. That was pretty...wow. He was weird. Strangely entertaining, but weird nonetheless. With all the stuff that seemed to be happening now, Inna thought it would be a good time to start drinking. Cause she liked that. Blowing stuff up was being discussed, which sounded... like what criminals would do. Cause she was with criminals now. In a prison. She drank some more and looked from one member to another.
Inna's eyes fell on Smile, who didn't seem to be getting ready to leave. She held her bottle out to him, offering some alcohol cause who doesn't like alcohol?? She did. Plus they shared a nod, that meant sharing bottles of cool stuff was required.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie got dressed rather quickly, and once he put that hat atop his head, he smiled to the rest of the team "Alright, I'm ready~" he sung, before turning to Jo "Of course! I hid some explosives next to the statue! Zombie plans shit like this in advance!" he REALLY thought it would be cool to blow up that statue when he saw it, it was love on first sight for him. He turned over to those who agreed to follow him "Alright guys! Let's do this! We're gonna BLOW SHIT U-" and then he saw Jasper "GAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHERE THE FUCK DID HE COME FROM!?" he yelled, falling over backwards. His eyes widened, it seemed he didn't realize Jasper even existed until he by chance looked towards him, or perhaps he'd seen Jasper before but forgot about him once his eyes shifted away from him. Either way, Zombie looked like he had just seen a ghost magically appear before his own eyes when he saw Jasper.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:44 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel laughed as Zombie jumped at Jasper. Oh my god, these people were funny. He stopped and looked at Zombie.
"God, you're a fucking moron! He's been there like...for a good few minutes." he said, laughing some more. He went over to the others and waited. "Are we going or not dude? Cause I'm bored, and this is gonna be fun." he was a little excited. New team, new stuff, and it was going to be fun working on with them. Most of them had sticks up their butts, and it was wonderful.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"He was always there..." Emilia said as she said mentally in her mind 'Dumbass. before going to grab her lance. Always be prepared as she always say. "What the jerk off said. Let's go."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sort of smiled at Jo as she replied to him, making sure his grip was firm when he shook her hand back. He didn't want to seem weak, after all. Especially... considering he kind of wasn't. But then people generally started to sort of ignore him, and he backed up a little so as to be out of the way, especially as people started to head out. Maybe... he should just stay there. Smile had given up the top bunk for him- which earned him a rather grateful smile. That as normal was covered by the mask... Sighing softly, Jasper had just turned to climb up onto his bunk when Zombie finally noticed him. Earning a rather curious and surprised stare as he toppled to the ground shouting. "... I was... right here... when you walked out here..." he explained after a moment, despite the fact that two others had already mentioned it. Well then. That... had been unexpected. Really, hadn't he been noticed at all...? Was it the mask again...? He kind of hesitated a moment before stepping forward and offering Zombie a hand up, trying to seem less... cold. The mask really killed all his smiles and such. Really unhelpful. "... The name's Jasper," he added after a moment, though when he heard what Emilia said he laughed and glanced her way. "That's less of a nickname and more of what he probably wants to do," he commented, a grin on his face. So Rommel might punch him for that- he'd live- ... hopefully-

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:33 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Sick," Jo gave a bit of a grin in Zombie`s direction, and was about to say more- until he kinda just freaked out about Jasper being there all along. Jo just kind of stood there watching, and feeling a bit anxious and awkward because wow she had never wanted to leave one area more in her entire life-- shouldn`t she... be a bit more upset right now? There... was a bomb directly in her skull. She was separated from all her friends, save Emilia. She was being forced to work with... well, Zombie- and whomever else would prove to be a nuisance later on... and, the icing on the cake-- she was being forced to work for Charles Paladin. Again. That thought made her heart waver and clench-- until she decided that no. She could angst and be sad about the past when she was done... blowing things up...! Yeah. She liked that. Though, wasn`t that what she had said to herself before going off to deal with the Holiday Killer...?

She snapped out of her train of thought quickly. None of that. She was still a leader--- a leader of a different... small group of individuals, if only for the time being, at least. So... sadness could come later. All those things, too. Ugh. Emotions. Only now did Jo notice that Miss-Cool-Hat had been the only one to not give their vote on whether they were interested in blowing up rapist statues or not-- actually, she was being even more quiet than Mister-Eye-Tattoos over there. After a moment of indecision, the bluenette took a tentative step toward her, speaking in a lower voice: "Hey, uh... did you wanna come with? It`s gonna be pretty cool. The guy whose statue we`re blowing up was a total shit-eater, too-- makes it that much cooler." She shoved her hands into her pockets, offering a smile- if she was going to be leading this bunch, if even for a short while, then it would probably be a better idea to get acquainted with everyone, she had decided. Unless their name was Zombie because fuck that guy.  

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile saw Inna offer him the bottle of drink--he wasn't exactly sure what it was--but it appeared to be alcohol--that was okay, he guessed--actually pretty nice of her--His expression still neutral, he nodded to her, carefully taking the bottle and taking a swig. That--was actually pretty good, wow--
As he was preparing to offer it back to her, he saw Jo approach the silver haired woman, and he happened to hear what the bluenette said due to the proximity.

"You all seem awfully nonchalant about zhis...vhat happens if you happen to do somezing zhat Paladin doesn't like, hm? I don't zhink blowing up parts of zhe city ve're supposed to be protecting vill exactly make our boss...happy. And you can guess vhat vill happen if he's unhappy..." He sighed, shaking his head, then offering the bottle back to Inna while still addressing Jo. "I von't tell you not to, since you're our leader now, apparently...but at least consider zings a bit better before dashing out into action. It's your own life on zhe line."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 am

Inna Dragovich

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Inna10

Inna nodded as Smile took the bottle, then looked up at Jo as she heard herself being addressed. So she was being invited to blow things up....? She...had never done that before. Or thought of doing that. Probably cause she had never really dealt with explosives. Plus she wasn't a fucking psycho....most of the time. Smile spoke and said most of what Inna thought... She needed Charles to be ok with her, she needed his cooperation.

"Da, I...ah, have to agree... Eet does not sound like a very goot idea to...destroy theengs."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:15 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Hohoooo! Good one!" Emilia said as she patted the masked man's back a bit hard. She didn't realize that she did it a bit hard, but the friendliness was there. "For a male your okay." Emilia said as she rubbed the man's head for a bit before letting him go. Well Emilia seemed to like him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 2 Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie blinked, looking up at Jasper with wide eyes, that gas mask freaked him out "Oh- okay-..." he spoke out in a weak voice as he took jasper's hand to get up. Immediately upon doing so, he heard Smile and Inna. It goes to say, Zombie took their words as a personal affront to his awesomeness "Hey hey hey! We're blowin' up da statue of da guy that started all dis shit in da first place! I don't think he'll have'a probwem!" he retorted back to them. He then pouted and walked towards the exit "The guy is constantly spyin' and trackin' us anyhow.. if he has a probwem he'll say it... I know dat much!" he spoke as he marched towards the exit "So guys- how about dis-! We all get acquainted ovah some expwosives and get a good dwink! Then we get home? Okay? OKAY! Tah-tah!" and with those words Zombie zoomed out of the room.
(EXIT)

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next