Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:32 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"N-NO!" Bunny yelled, but the stomping wasn't working. Why wasn't it working?! Was it because of the killer gene!? Either way, Bunny was losing it. She did the only thing she could do. "Aa...ah..." she fainted, her body going limp. She didn't move, and was just out.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:50 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 610

Ghost
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost donned a wider and wider smile as Bunny slowly feinted "Yes~ Those are the sounds I'd like to hear from you~" Ghost spoke as Bunny went limp. Ghost picked up Bunny and began to ballroom dance with her "You poor girl~! It's okay though... I have you now... you're going to be safe~" she sung as she caressed Bunny "There there~" eventually she grew bored and dropped Bunny to the ground. She began to pace around, she actually wasn't sure what to do now... she didn't think Bunny would actually feint. Thankfully Ghost had some ideas "Oh I know~" she chirped as she grabbed Bunny and began to drag her out "Hehehehehehe~"
(EXIT GHOST AND BUNNY)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Headle10
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Charle11
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles smashed Jo through the walls of the Coliseum, before throwing her into the center of the arena "..." it grabbed a chunk of junk metal in the stalls and threw it out towards Jo, before dashing forward towards the bluenette. He zoomed past her, throwing a punch towards her head in an effort to knock it straight off. And then there was a series of orbital laser blasts sent towards Jo once the machine was far away enough. Immediately following the orbital blasts, Charles flew up into the air and began to fire particle cannon blasts from his palm a dozen times towards Jo's general location. As far as Charles cared, there was no kill like overkill, he had to make sure she was dead this time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 7 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

After being effortlessly yanked about by the throat for a while, Jo had gone limp in Charles` grasp- flying along as he tossed her through the walls of the Coliseum. Said walls shook, crumbling slightly now that it`s material had been knocked unbalanced- and Jo skidded down into the soil at the center of the area, beginning to get up quickly-- until a slab of metal tossed her way knocked her back down. She made quick work of pushing it up and off of her, jumping up onto her feet and getting ready to attack again- except no, because metal punch to the face. The impact of which rendered the flesh of Jo`s throat entirely with a sickening ripping sound, bones snapping and blood spurting forward in an active volcano of fluid as her head flung clean off her shoulders. As Charles flew away soon after, Jo quickly grabbed and placed her head back onto her neck, allowing her healing factor to re-connect the broken part.
As she let that happen, she knew Charles would be charging up his particle canon from afar- she may have been instinct driven and incapable of clear thoughts, but she could certainly pick up a pattern. So without further ado, she whirled his way- firing up bolts of fiery psychic energy to combust in tune with his own mechanical blasts, meanwhile bounding off the ground and heading his direction in the sky. Once his blasts had been abated, she continued firing off at him, charging his direction with the intent of ripping him apart. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:45 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

The silent automaton didn't seem to soften his attack, even as Jo avoided his orbital blasts, he stood there triumphantly in the sky. It was sunrise now, and the sky was seemingly split between night and day as these two demi-gods fought in the air. As Jo flew towards him, Charles ducked under her lowering himself in the air, before grabbing her arm and swinging her in a 360 degree axis six times, then using the momentum from the swing to throw Jo back down into the crater in the center of the arena. Jo would skid into the ground, and as she was lowered, Charles would rise up further into the sky. With Jo in the center of the crater, CP-02 would slowly point his arm out towards the psychic "..." a small particle sphere grew in his palm, and slowly it would contract into a massive particle sphere ten times the size of the android. It practically lit up the entire city, before it began to lose its shape and grow unstable. As it was growing unstable, Charles tossed the sphere into the crater with Jo. As this happened, Charles dashed forward, before punching the unstable sphere, causing it to meltdown and go critical, unleashing a massive particle blast that absorbed the entire arena and left Jo and Charles alone in a massive crater. Charles stayed up in the air after the attack, seemingly unharmed by his attack that had hit him as well, not even a scratch on his cold metal exterior.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:08 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo limply flung along as Charles grabbed her and swung her about several times over- before releasing her abruptly and causing her to fall back down into the center of the coliseum, skidding within the crater before rolling up onto her feet in a crouch. Her hands flared with energy and her teeth snarled as her eye darted about wildly for her target- only for her sight to catch onto the gigantic sphere of particle hurling down her way. She remained where she was, watching and waiting-- and once it got closer enough, she flung her fist back and delivered a heavy punch right at it- making it all the more unstable from Charles` punch, and making the explosion all the more catastrophic.
The entire coliseum was blown away in an instant, any and all material put into building it`s foundation annihilated in a second. Even buildings surrounding it, mighty skyscrapers burned away like the most flammable of material-- and somewhere off in the distance, not in the sky like Charles, Jo came back together again and crawled onto her feet. She was considerably more damaged than before- blood that had leaked out of fresh wounds not slipping back this time, and even spurting out in small fountains at where her limbs had been severed and haphazardly conjoined to her body again. The quality of her healing factor must have been deteriorating from the stress of the fight-- but the look on Jo`s face suggested that she hardly even considered it.
Not wasting time before attacking again, she threw one arm up and sphered an already unstable ball of hot red psychic energy in her palm, using her other hand to double it`s size quickly- within seconds she had amassed something far bigger than herself, but still flimsy in comparison to what Charles had just thrown her way. That didn`t stop her from mimicking his attack, however, and tossing the sphere up at him causing it to barrel his way. Once it neared him, however, she fired off another series of blasts at it- causing another stint of large explosions.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:41 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-02 stood flying in the air above the crater that was once the Coliseum, it seemed as if it was looking down on Jo, but without a head, it was hard to tell. As Jo began to build up her next attack, Charles stayed there in the sky, he didn't seem worried about her attack at all, the body language of the machine indicated he was confident towards whatever Jo had next. Once Jo's attack had been built up and thrown at him, the CP-unit stood directly in front of it, not even trying to get out of the way. Once it was close enough, he punched it, causing the blast to dissipate. He figured that was it, until a flurry of psychic blasts suddenly hit the machine one after another, causing the automaton to fly backwards further away from Jo. However, once Jo was done, there he still stood, seemingly unharmed from her attacks. He then slowly lowered his palm down to Jo, yet another particle blast charging up. But this time, as it finished charging, he let out a continuous particle beam towards Jo, which seemed to burn away the earth that it hit and followed the psychic. Nothing seemed to be harming the machine's actual exoskeleton now. Though his skin was burned away, his arm and head ripped off, unless Jo could actually pierce the metal exoskeleton this battle wouldn't be over.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:49 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The result of Jo`s attack earned a glare and a disappointed scowl from the psychic, clearly disappointed but still focused. She readied herself to bound off the soil-- but that lowering palm was cause for attention, as was the hardly visible light flickering in it`s center. Knowing what was to come, Jo wasted no time bounding up into the sky-- zooming away from the gigantic particle beam hot on her trail. She had to move faster than it, which was far ore of a challenge than expected- but with her body weakening from the strain of this fight, she instinctively knew she couldn`t afford to take that big a hit. Charles was a machine, unbreakable and unpenetrable-- and as powerful as Jo may have been, she was human at the core, and just as vulnerable as one.
Enraged that she had been forcefully shoved into a defensive position as opposed to offensive, she rolled onto her back mid air and fired off several psychic blasts at the incoming particle beam that did nothing to deter it`s movement, like a caged animal rebelliously teething at the metal hatch. As the blast missed Jo, it instead tore down and annihilate the skyscrapers that had surrounded the coliseum-- the bits and pieces of No Man`s Land that had been spared from the literal cataclysm that was Charles and Jo trying to kill each other, blasted away despite it all.
She began traveling up the length of the particle beam, still moving sideways at the same time to avoid being hit-- and once close enough to Charles, she flung fiery tuffs of psychic energy at his arm specifically, aiming to knock it away for an opening to close in. His steel exterior refused to break-- so obviously, she just had to bash it into submission... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:27 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-02 continued to unleash a particle blast, spreading chaos throughout the city as her irradiated everything in his path, even Jo's psychic blasts didn't seem to so much as harm him, they just burned at his cold metal exterior, without so much as harming his metal skin. However, with Jo close enough, he relented with the particle beam, instead choosing to rely on his fist. He quickly faked a jab at Jo before suddenly grabbing her by her throat once more "..." he brought her close, bringing her head to face where his head would be, as if to glare directly in her eyes, before suddenly throwing her up into the air "..." CP-02 then dashed into the air after the bluenette.

(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7